[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to make subtle jabs at a pony over their tiniest flaws
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: piggy.png (161 KB, 887x901) Image search: [Google]
piggy.png
161 KB, 887x901
I want to make subtle jabs at a pony over their tiniest flaws and gradually make them more and more insecure over time
>>
>>27757852
Kill yourself edgy faggot.
>>
>>27757852
Too bad that'll do jack shit for your own stunted development faggot
>>
>>27757853
>>27757854
wew lads, touched a nerve there did I?
>>
>>27757852
Twifat Porkle
>>
>>27757853
>>27757854
Triggered.
>>
>you will never bully Rainbow Dash for liking girls
>'rainbow dyke' lol
>it's a week until this year's Spring Fling and of course she doesn't have a date
>she spews spaghetti at some random boy until he relents
>everyone laughs anyway because lol who you kidding girlfriend [sassy_black_lady.meme]
>anyway it's like Carrie but with vagina fungus instead of PLUG IT UP
>>
>tfw no Jewish mom anon in Equestria

Just imagine the keks and possibilities

"Rainbow, how are you ever gonna get a husband with that attitude?"
>Twilight unsuccessfully tries to hide a snort
"And don't you talk either missy. Whatever happened to that nice Flash boy? Run him off too did you?"

>"Hello, this is Rarity" comes the exhausted call from the other end of the line
"Rarity, doll, I just heard the juiciest piece about a certain Princess Luna"
>You hear movement on the other side of the line as across town the mare quickly bolts to her kitchen and back before tucking herself back under the covers, a bowl of chocolates beside her
"Honey" you begin, accentuating each word with you hand "You are. NOT. GAWNA. BELIEVE IT"

>"That'll be two bits ma'am"
"Two bits?" you gasp "Two WHOLE bits? Yesterday these tomatoes where only one!"
>"They were on sale ma'am" the salepony replies evenly
"OY VERY ANADDA SHOAH"

>"Have fun with Flurry Ms Anon. If there's any problem call us"
"I will, relax" you drawl, shooing the husband and wife along on their nigh out
>Lighting up a cigarette you haphazardly blow a plume of smoke into the air
>Flurry Heart gurgles and stares back at you"
"Honey" you begin "Lemme tell you about men"
>>
I told you to stop going through my internet history and posting on my sites, mom.
>>
>>27758000
>Granny Smith and the Golden Girls
apex kek
>>
File: 1437861412968.jpg (21 KB, 218x265) Image search: [Google]
1437861412968.jpg
21 KB, 218x265
>>27757931
>OY VERY ANADDA SHOAH
Holy shit
>>
>>27758000
>>27758091
>>
File: 1461795216777.png (1 MB, 1584x1224) Image search: [Google]
1461795216777.png
1 MB, 1584x1224
>>27758000
vale what are you doing!
>>
>>27757852
You mean like what you do on 4chan everyday you literal nigger?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.