[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>*blocks your path*
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 30
>*blocks your path*
>>
>>27757304
BACK THE FUCK OFF!?
>>
>>27757304
>sidesteps then does the Electric Slide
"Too smooth for you."
>>
>>27757304
*teleports behind him*
pssh, is that all?
>>
File: alicorn statue.png (482 KB, 741x569) Image search: [Google]
alicorn statue.png
482 KB, 741x569
>>27757304
Edge Lord unicorn OC needs to learn her place.
>>
>>27757304
>Go around that fucker like the Maginot Line
>>
>>27757304
>>
File: Jojo's secret family technique.png (85 KB, 768x2500) Image search: [Google]
Jojo's secret family technique.png
85 KB, 768x2500
>>27757304
I use the Secret Joestar technique
>>
>>27757304
jesus christ, you're so black they have you wait at the back of the civil rights marches.
>>
>>27757304
*Tries PK Rockin' β
*Edgy OC suffered 47 HP
*Edgy OC complains about its tragic backstory
*You fell alseep!

x*Bash*x *Goods* *PSI* *Defend*
>>
File: tumblr_na3ya8cS1Q1tp42tfo1_500.jpg (126 KB, 500x711) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_na3ya8cS1Q1tp42tfo1_500.jpg
126 KB, 500x711
Come at me bro
>>
Oh u want sex.

*sexes*

Ok cya blacky dark mcedge. Tell leggy mcedge i said hi
>>
>>27757304
>turns around
>gets path blockedbut edges fails to turn around
>embraces plot with sensual touching on back
>consensual sex for recreational purpose
>cums inside
>>
>>27757304
>push thumb in throat!
" Fucking DIE!"
>>
Fuck! I'm actually writing some solid green for this shit. Should I continue? Or just fuck off and repurpose it into another thread?
>>
>>27757503
Do it, faget.
>>
File: make contact.jpg (49 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
make contact.jpg
49 KB, 600x900
>do a friendly gesture
>>
File: 1466707731095.png (123 KB, 785x757) Image search: [Google]
1466707731095.png
123 KB, 785x757
tsk, tsk, tsk. another mindless simpleton has stepped into my realm *i grab your head* there's still time to apologize *i throw you against the bloody wall* i'll teach you, not that your petty brain will understand *i get out my poisoned kris +9* eat this, little bitch! *i slice your shins* "ahh! what the fu-" *you stop yelling in awe of my blade collection* oh, you like them don't you? heheh, they'll be going through your skull soon *you scream but nobody hears as i punch your throat* what's wrong, bitch? choking on your idiocy? that's pathetic *snickers* heh, get ready for this, little bitch! *my eyes glow red as the floor starts shaking* "n-no! what the fuck?!?" *you try and punch me as i fade away* "HUH?!?!" heheh, i'm right here! *i appear behind you and shoot blue flames through my palms like azula from avatar the last airbender* it's too late now! *you try to get away but you fail and get burned* "aaarrrgghhh!!!!" you like that, bitch? don't worry, there's more where that came from! poison breath! go! ARIGATO! *WHOOSH* "aaarrgghhh!!!!" *the fumes surround you as you start choking* "wh-where the fuck did you go?!? show yourself!" *you cough and wheeze* too late, bitch. i'm everywhere... EAT THIS!!! *in one motion, i unbuckle my katana made of solid titanite from my black belt, unsheathe it and slice your right hand off and re-sheathe it while laughing* "ARRGGH!!!! you won't get away with this!!!!" heheh, i already have!! *the smoke instantly clears to reveal me in super sayain level 10 and fully charged up with rainbow hair* "n-no!!! stop!!!!" too late! *i use my telekinesis to throw my blade collection through your stomach one by one* "AAARRGGHHHH!!!!!" this ends here! *i fly towards you at mach 50 and drive my katana through your skull* *you slump over and die as i clean all my blades of your worthless blood* hmph, once again i have cut a worthless object *i teleport inside you as you explode* nothin personnel *i put up my hoodie and fly away*
>>
>A line of concrete paves the way towards the Manehatten Library.

>A gentle breeze kicks in, almost blowing away your toque.

>Late Autumn in the big city.

>What was once a bustling, vibrant hub of activity. Now broken down to a few ponies trotting down the sidewalk and streets.

>It felt so empty.

>In a place so big.

>Real empty, you guess. Kinda like your social life.

"Whoah. Slow down /r9k/ fag."

>Did you call yourself a /r9k/ fag? Why did you say it out loud?

>Whatever. You're not that socially depraved. Some minor chitchat with the ponies around the loft here and there. Hell, you had a decent talking relationship with the hotel manager. Well, as decent as a relationship you can have your boss.

> You were hired you for most of the handyman shit. A good trade off. You get a room and pay.

>Wait. You snap back to reality.

>What were you doing?

>You my give yourself a moment to think.

>Ah, yes. You were walking to the library for some books.

>You took up the hobby a few months after you got into this technicolour horse land. You figured there was no Internet, so you settled for reading. You would already read about trivial back at home anyways.

>A few steps up the library entrance, and you see the blackest motherfucker you ever saw.

>It looked so odd, so out of place.

>Looking at it. The mare, you think, suddenly spots you.

"Fuck."

>She edges her way towards you, then stops.

>The dark abomination blocks your path. Then stares at you with the most malicious grin a dorky, Saturday morning cartoon villian.

>Fuck.

>Okay. You can ignore this. Just walk around it.

>You attempt to walk around the thing.

>It moves to block you again.

>You try again.

>It does it again.

>"Bow."

"What?"

>The craziest thing comes out its mouth. "Bow," what was that. You would think that was it, but the next thing to come out of the devil's surely topped the cake!
>>
>>27757708

>"Foolish mortal! Can't you see the ruler of all when you see it? I am the darkest of all dark lords. The bane of good. I am the daughter of Sombra himself..."

>You blank out in the mid sentence. Probably for the best. Your mental psyche wouldn't be able to the, what would you say, literal autism. Finally, a good use for that overused insult. She, you guess you can call it, keeps rambling on and on. Monologuing about her edgy history. Yup. You're standing here, listening to the made up back story of some weirdo pony. You knew that some odd folks at the library, but they were mostly just recluses. This pony actually made you question why it existed. Like some edgy kid's wrist cutting dream. You checked to see if she stopped yet.

>"...Then, I skinned the angels at the top of the Mountain of Madness. From then, I was known as the King in Yellow. I was worshipped for five centuries until..."

>You can't bare this. This is starting to piss you off.

"Bullshit!"

>She finally stops.

>The black mare shrinks into a meek sitting position. She looks devastated. She then looks up at you with a pout. A tear rolling down her face.

>"Y-You don't like my character..."

>Her big eyes gleam at you, staring into your soul. Oh fuck, she actually looks a bit cute. You begin to feel bad. Just leave.

"Well, I'll go."

>You take a few small steps away.

>You hear her in the distance.

>"Fine. I won't bother you anymore."

>Oh god. You can't help it.

>You step back to the impossibly edgy, but somewhat cute pony. What are you doing?

"I mean, it wasn't bad, but needs some work. With some tooling, it can work. Stick to writing."

>Her ears perk up.

>"Really?"

"S-Sure."

>She smiles so damm brightly for the blackest pony imaginable. The grey sky almost figuratively lights up.

>And hey, telling her that didn't feel painful. You felt good.

>You began your walk to the inside of the library.

>"Can I come too? I want to know what kind of books you like."

>Oh boy.
>>
>>27757717
Should I continue? I wrote this half alseep, and you can tell by the formatting.
>>
>>27757721
Please keep doing so.
>>
File: image.png (138 KB, 300x365) Image search: [Google]
image.png
138 KB, 300x365
>>27757304

Don't you know who I am?

I'M THE JUGGERNAUT, BITCH!!
>>
>>27757740
Expect some later. Need to sleep and artfag, then I'll work on this.
>>
>>27757757
Please come back when possible or I will be mildly disappointed.
>>
>>27757717
Fuck Sleep.

>The door opens up to a warmly lit room lined with shelves upon shelves of books, aka a library. The place looked small compared to most libraries you've seen, but it had a subtle Victorian flair you liked.
>You were still outside. A eminating light shines out onto the doorstep, creating a stark contrast between the cold outside and the warm inside.
>Like any fine gentleman, which you aren't, you let the young mare go first.
"After you."
>You bow your head. An ironic gesture considering that moments ago, she was commanding you to do so.
>Never the less, she briskily trots into the room while still maintaining her silly role play.
>The two of you walk up to library woma.. erm mare, to which you are both greeted with a shocked expression.
>The poor wo... MARE didn't know what to be more shocked about. The tall, gangly ape creature or the literal incarnation of Three Days Grace.
>"C-Come right in. Check o-out what you l-like."
>She honestly should be used to this. You been going here for almost a year.
>"Yes! This pleases Dark Star! I.."
>Your hand covers her mouth.
"Please stop. Please."
>"Oh. Right."
"We will be on our way."
>The library mare (nailed it) waved off to the odd couple. A string of the pony's mane pokes out; she comtemplates her position in life.
>After going your seperate ways to pick out books, the two of you both regroup to a single table. Dark Star places several books by authors that seem to be the pony equivalent to H.P Lovecraft, Edgar Allen Poe, Mary Shelly, and James "motherfucking" Joyce. Charles Bukowski was your man of choice, but the equine counterpart to his work was hilariously toned down. Replace the hookers and booze with cuddles and caffeine, and you got Bukowski alright.
>An hour into reading, you spy Star peeking at you. Her muzzle pokes above the book, as soon she makes eye contact.
>"Whatya' reading?" She tilts her head sideways when asking.
>>
>>27758089
>The sound of the clock's ticking becomes noticeable.
"Trotkowski." You say easily (pony names really aren't that hard).
>"Oh. Very nice. The theme of addiction are layered well in his writings. You can feel the emotion in his words. The pain. The sorry. I find myself relating to his seek of companionship."
>Star's hoof extends forward. She notices, then pulls back. A minor blush appears on her face.
>>
>>27758096
>"But, Trotkowski can be too soberingly dark for my tastes." She says in a hushed tone.
>The clock ticks.
"Heavy reader, eh?" You point to the stack of books.
>Yeah. I guess so."
"So..."
>"So?"
"So, if you're so refined in literature. How come you pulled off a stint like that earlier. Your character..."
>You stop yourself from hurting her feelings. Easing off is the best choice.
>Star's expression is a mix of shame and embarrassment. The tip of her hooves touch lightly in a nervous display.
>"Well, you see. Dark Star was sorta a idea of mines. A character I dedicated a great amount of time into. I fully fleshed out her story and everything. Her design is pitch black to represent the pain and torment of her people. Eventually, she becomes a new mare. One who is redeemed of all her evil. I saw myself in the character; I put so much into her. I wanted to show who she was."
>The clock ticks further.
>"She got into me into this mess, I guess. I had my doubts. My acting isn't all too great, and all these physical changes to my appearance made lose track of myself."
"At least, you're good at method acting. You really pulled off the cartoonish bad guy trope."
>"Heh." You're really nice."
"A bit of an asshole still."
>"A nice asshole though."
"Name's Anon. Anon the asshole."
>"My name is Mage Star. The jackass who thinks she's a cartoon villain."
>>
File: Mettaton_NEO.gif (1 MB, 258x139) Image search: [Google]
Mettaton_NEO.gif
1 MB, 258x139
>>27757304
*Mettaton Neo blocks the way*
>>
A bump I guess
>>
>>27757304
>feminine mouth
What a fuccboi
>>
>>27757750
Underrated Post
>>
File: image.gif (619 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
619 KB, 500x281
>>27757304
You should probably rethink that choice.
>>
>>27757750
>>27759284
With these two trying to get somewhere, I don't care who this guy is. He's fucked.
>>
>>27757525
*it was a halogram*
>>
>>27757304
stay out of dixie
no more negros
>>
File: 1451412039493.png (446 KB, 698x760) Image search: [Google]
1451412039493.png
446 KB, 698x760
>>27758296
You're making me feel for an edgehorse. Why?

I didn't say stop
>>
Bump. Should get to writing soon.
>>
>>27757525
Oh, we got a tough guy here.
>>
File: friendship.png (313 KB, 509x514) Image search: [Google]
friendship.png
313 KB, 509x514
>>27757304
*teleports behind you*
>>
File: 1466126538025s.jpg (7 KB, 184x250) Image search: [Google]
1466126538025s.jpg
7 KB, 184x250
>*screeches uncontrollably*
>>
Eventually. I will write.By the gods, I need sleep first.
>>
Fuck off, double nigger.
>>
File: Jojos Bizarre Laugh Venture.jpg (52 KB, 599x399) Image search: [Google]
Jojos Bizarre Laugh Venture.jpg
52 KB, 599x399
>>27757383
>not using Hamon
>not using Star Platinum
>>
File: When life gives you lemons.jpg (503 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
When life gives you lemons.jpg
503 KB, 700x700
>>27757304
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 480x360
>*glasses from low orbit*
WOT WOT WOT
>>
>>27757304
I hate OCs with black fur or manes. It seems so unnatural. I just wanna punch them in the face. Especially when they're an alicorn.
>>
File: suicide is always an option.png (767 KB, 2854x4033) Image search: [Google]
suicide is always an option.png
767 KB, 2854x4033
where's leggy mc edge when you need him?
>>
>>27758296
Go on
>>
>>27757304
Well shit, which HM move am I supposed to use on you to get by? Strength, Rock Smash, Cut?
>>
>>27759433

is wikihow giving advice to people how to react to a gunner???
>>
>>27762480
Yup, or rather a shooting.
http://www.wikihow.com/Survive-a-School-or-Workplace-Shooting
>>
>>27758304
Worst robot, memelord.
>>
>>27762499

this is a nice handbook to get yourself killed, but on the other hand, also a good guidebook for amateur terrorists on what to expect in case of a civil shootout.
>>
File: Microsoft Edgy.jpg (64 KB, 800x455) Image search: [Google]
Microsoft Edgy.jpg
64 KB, 800x455
>>27757304
>>
>>27762499

i like this thing already, it is really helpful

http://www.wikihow.com/Report-Illegal-Immigrants
>>
>>27757304
>rape
>>
File: The_Big_Gay_Dance_by_Pinutk.gif (1 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
The_Big_Gay_Dance_by_Pinutk.gif
1 MB, 200x200
>>27757304
>taunts
>>
File: Unicron the Destroyer.jpg (744 KB, 1920x1262) Image search: [Google]
Unicron the Destroyer.jpg
744 KB, 1920x1262
YOU DARE STAND IN MY WAY?
YOU CAN CANNOT STOP MY DESTINY.
>>
>>27764186
i wanna fuck that destroyer.
>>
File: Serious Bullshit.png (126 KB, 350x267) Image search: [Google]
Serious Bullshit.png
126 KB, 350x267
>>27764250
>>
File: 1452104949584.png (94 KB, 674x771) Image search: [Google]
1452104949584.png
94 KB, 674x771
>>27757304
*unsheathes batana*
>>
File: 1458503208250.png (37 KB, 843x1102) Image search: [Google]
1458503208250.png
37 KB, 843x1102
>>27757304
Heh heh heh.... step aside minion.
>>
>>27758304
Okay, i'll bite

>FIGHT
>>
>>27757388
*Mercy*
>>
File: shinji - Copy.png (212 KB, 374x614) Image search: [Google]
shinji - Copy.png
212 KB, 374x614
>>27757304
>pause music
I can help you?
>>
uuuuhh
>>
>>27758296
>thread with edgy horse to joke about
>starts writing a pretty decent green with some great potential

This kid's fucking goin' places.
>>
>>27758304
Stagelights are blaring
>>
File: fc9.png (204 KB, 371x443) Image search: [Google]
fc9.png
204 KB, 371x443
>>27765786
>>
b
>>
>>27766555
Wasted trips.
>>
>A small laugh breaks out between the two of you that goes on for a solid five minutes. In the distance, the library hors... mare shoots a stern look. She points to the "No Talking" sign and the door. You swore she mouthed the words, "You can leave anytime."
>Harsh. Still, you were in a library. Their rules. You had to follow them, and you did. You haven't broken any yet; unless you count masturbating in the corner breaking a rule. But you weren't caught, so no harm done. Although, someone had to clean up the mess. Lewd...
>At some point in time, that library mare saw the results of your deed; two cum stained novels of Brokeback Mountain with only horses.
>Man, you really wanted to wank now.
>Just save it for later. There's people here. Pony people. People pony.Pon Pon...
>"Anon, tell me. What are you exactly? You're very ape-like" Mage breaks breaks your trance.
"Well, what are you. You look like horse, but smaller. A pony perhaps." You say. Guaging a reaction.
>"Anon!" Black Star: Bane of All Good scrunches her muzzle.
"Well, Dark Star: Bane of All Good."
>"Mage Star." "Or that pony who will be the bane of you, if you don't start yelling out your origins." Mage breaks into her character again for a brief moment. Funny, you are starting like it.
"The being I am is a complex one. Being of this particular species of err beings, it's a long story. Where do I start?"
>The light thump of a book closing is heard. Mage shifts her chair forward to divert all her attention to you.
>"Yes. Where do you start, being?" Silly horse calls you out on your silly drawn out intro.
"I am part of a race called humans. Humans, like me, have fingers, toes, and tiny noses. Brownish hair. Tannish skin." You do a little jingle at the end. Mage is mostly confused.
"These humans were much like ponies, but the world we lived in a different world and they're assholes."
>"Like you?"
>Being called an asshole is starting to stick.
"I was the least assholish of assholes, I would like to think."
>>
>>27766679
I'm back. Have to break these things into chunks. 2000 word limit.

"Led a normal life of being an outcast and a deadend job in retail."
>"Deadend job? Didn't it fit your special talent?"
>Is she being cheeky?
"No. Jobs are different at home. They wouldn't fit your special talent. You would just kinda shoot for them, and hope you got it. A lot training would go into it. A lot of "bits" too. Let's say, the way I got those bits put me into a deadend job."
>"Oh." She looks concerned.
"It was bleak, but not horrible. Don't worry."
>She cheers up some more. You take a notice to her flank. Specifically her lack of a cutie mark; and not her defining curves or body tone (definitely not a pervert).
"Speaking of special talents, isn't everybod-pony assigned one? It seems like you don't."
>"You mean, my cutie mark? I have one. It's just hidden under this coat makeup. Role play is my special talent, like DND and tabletop games."
>That explains a lot actually. Mage must really get invested into her characters. Really invested. Taking a look at her, Mage does look in costume. You have a few questions.
"So, you're not black?" Good thing this isn't Earth.
"Of course not. All of this is an costume of sorts. Fake wings, dyed hair, coat makeup, eye contacts, and fake sharp teeth." She reveals her teeth. You hadn't noticed it. Real edgy.
>You take a prod at her "wing", it flimsily pushes aside; like paper. Mage takes off her lenses. to reveal deep, violet eyes. You swear, they sparkled in the ebony expanse of Mage's face, like a stars in the night sky.
>You are beginning to apprectiate her dedication. Despite your qualms, you can admire the effort put in.
>The ticking of the clock begins to resurface. You took a look; almost noon. You should leave, it's been like four hours. Four hours spent talking to this pony and reading. A lovely morning. indeed.
"I'm ready to leave. A few hours have passed. Wanna come?"
>"Wow. That long? Sure, I'll come."
>>
>>27766123
If you don't like Undertale, then you're gonna have a bad time.
>>
>>27766695
Nice
>>
>>27766695
>>
>>27766882
Don't get me wrong, it's a bretty good game, but the fandom is literal cancer fit for quarantine.

sans is pretty chill t b q h
>>
>>27761101
Jotaro is at his best when he laughs but he's super fucking serious 24/7 thus seeing him break character is always a rare but worthy occasion to see.
>>
>>27757525
*sucks you in the dick*
>>
>>27757304
>Flick cardboard horn off her forehead
>Place finger on her forehead
>Push her out of the way with finger
If she resists, use entire palm of hand
If she tries to get in my way again, kick her out of the way.
Third strike means massive right hook to the jaw.
I don't have time to deal with an edgy cunt's bullshit.
>>
>>27768697
Holy shit, I'm not the only one who still remembers that thread.
>>
>>27766679

>fingers, toes, and tiny noses. Brownish hair. Tannish skin.
I see what you did there fucker.
And I LOVE it!
>>
>>27768780
It was quite an entertaining thread.
>>
>>27761167
ITS WORT

Reeeeeeeeeeee
>>
File: image.png (19 KB, 640x632) Image search: [Google]
image.png
19 KB, 640x632
Why is this thread still here?
>>
File: 1448838789857.jpg (213 KB, 849x1200) Image search: [Google]
1448838789857.jpg
213 KB, 849x1200
>>27769600
We got a writefag.
Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.