[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SWEETS QUEST RE-SWEETED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5
File: download (1).jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
9 KB, 225x225
Well... This wouldn't be the first time you've done this.

A strange part of you also enjoys this. Some kind of primal urge perhaps? Maybe you're in heat?. Nah. You would have known already if you were.

You continue to give Zecora the " 'ol rub down" lost in the sensations of what you're doing. Not to mention being amplified by her heat.

You guide the hand downward and being to rub her sweet spots.

You seem to be enjoying doing this as much as she likes to be receiving it. The thick stank of sweat and sex is in the air seems to excite you as you rub harder and faster.

Then seeming out of nowhere, Zecora hits her climax. Violently bucking while making muffled groaning noises. Before finally calming down. And breathing heavily through her nose.

She's making a strange action with her hoof.Is she... Beckoning you over?

You approach her side.

Roll for perception

You roll 4

You look at her, she looks like she needed that. Slightly glazed over eyes, very tired looking. Yeah. She liked it. She looks like she's trying to grab you. She barely has the strength to hold up her hooves at this point. You humor her and lean in a little. She wraps her hooves around you and pulls you into a hug.

Awww. She's likes you.

As go go to pull away, you notice some resistance from zecora to let go.

She Really like you?.

You look down at her. Your eyes lock in to hers. And suddenly with a burst of new found strength, she pulls you into a deep kiss.

You must have gotten yourself worked up earlier, because you don't seem to be resisting. You feel her tongue poke at your lips. You let it pass.

You are now deep in a make out session with a zebra. There's something you never would have thought you'd be doing this week.... Or ever... But you seem to be having fun nonetheless. And not to mention she tastes wonderful. Does she chew on mint plants or something?

You finally break up the kiss. A long grey strand of spit connects the two of you.
>>
This is a continuation of

>>27691384

Thread died while writing last piece.
>>
>>27753267
Ask her again what's in the bottle
>>
Roll for perception

You roll 17

So.... Grey?

Oh no.... She couldn't have.... She didnt.

Roll for perception

You roll 15

You look around, and see that there is an empty bottle lying on the floor of the Hut. You look back to Zecora, she is looking her lips with a dazed look.

She did.... So sneaky of her.... Kinky.... But sneaky..

"I didn't mean to have both of us drink it, but I had to resort to extreme measures" says zecora

Holy crap. You made her cum so hard she stopped rhyming.

"I suggest you get comfortable, we're both in for a long night "

Now what does she mean by thaaaaaaaa---

You barely get time to go over your thoughts before you feel strange sensations hit you, your knees go weak. And at this point Zecora grabs you and pulls you down. Curling herself around you.

You are now little spoon to a voodoo shaman zebra. There's another thing you never thought you'd ever do.

You feel yourself drifting into unconsciousness.

The last thought through your brain is some thing like "I'm going to give zebra a good Stern talking to once this is all done with."

But until then, you know. The warmth of Zecora spreading across your back, feels kinda nice.
>>
>>27753662
We're gonna wake up and find the princesses in front of us, right?
>>
>>27753874
Well hopefully Luna can't locate sleeping ponies. Zecora is down so she can't call them, and princesses themselves are too busy for shit like searching the whole equestria far and wide. At most they could send the army after us but everfree is probably the last place on the list. This is going to be a contest who wakes up first, and we're pretty good at escaping sleep. There's one pony who visits Zecora regurally and she's gonna see all the mess we left
>>
>>27754845
>>
Rump
>>
self bumping out of sheer pity
>>
>>27753662
What hell what happened, i've been busy so i've was away for a while, it seems we are at Zecora now, anyway, Wake up wake up dammit, Roll and if we get a high number we wake up faster.
>>
>>27757444
The evil clone in our head came to reality. We used black magic to disarm it from magic and flying, but princesses showed up. We used flash. It was supper effective! Got away safely.
>>
boop
>>
Hump
>>
You slowly wake up, you aren't in Zecora's hut anymore.

Roll for Prerception

You roll 18

Yeah...you're in the damn dreamscape again.

and you're pretty damn sure it was Zecora's doing with that damn potion.

Speaking of which, you see her sitting in some weird pose on the ground. like she's meditating. or something, i guess since she took the potion, she's ended up here too.

Why, Why is it always the dreamscape? you're sick of coming here.

well...how do i get out of here. you can't use magic, since that caused some serious problems last time....and the time before that.

maybe there's an exit somewhere or something?
>>
>>27759674
Interrupt Zecora and ask her what the potion is doing to us.
>>
>>27759794
By punching her face. It's just a drem, afterall.
Roll for strength
>>
Bum
>>
>>27760962
>>
Zecora was the one who bought you here, you're sure of it.

You really didnt want it be back here again.

You yell at Zecora, asking her why she bought you here, she just sits there in that strange meditating pose

You can't stand this no more, you throw your hoof out to her

But it phases right through.....stupid dream world

"Twilight my dear, you're acting quite brash.
but i hope to mend your mind in a flash"
>>
>>27762184
She's right. Use flash to escape the dream world again.
>>
>>27762184
Just fly away from her. See what she does about that.
>>
>>27762184
Fuck her.
>>
Burp
>>
Just a heads up, not going to have much time to post today, with work and whatnot. But I'll try
>>
If it's a dream everything you think of becomes true. Blow Zecora's head up.
>>
>>27765708
Better go blow her yourself again. If it is common dream with Zecora, she will be fucking impressed and woun't ever want to let you go.
>>
You ask her what the potion is supposed to do.

"my brew is made to assist in your learning,
But also can curb the cravings you're yearning "

Wait... It'll stop my sudden addiction to sweet stuff?

Well. I guess that's a good thing. But why the dreamscape?

" for learning it pays greatly to think thoughts so deep.
And what better place to think, than in the realm of sleep?
Anything can happen here, form bad thoughts to fine,
But most important, there is no concept of time"

Roll for wisdom

You roll 14

Yeah...i guess that does kinda make sense, why would time be an issue in the dream world? If you have control over it, I guess you could distort the flow of time. You've time traveled before. So it's not outside the realm of possibility.

"bur now young princess, what will you do?
For there is someone else, who now looks like you! "

Oh crap, I forgot. About that. And the princesses... Well. They shouldn't be too mad right? Yeah I used some highly forbidden spells. But who hasn't?

Zecora looks at you skeptically.

God Damn it....
>>
Roll for perception

You roll 11

You hear a faint crackling voice come from behind you. You turn to see a figure of Princess Luna standing before you.

However, something is not right. She seems to fade in and out of the dreamscape, like she is having trouble staying there.

You ask Luna what is going on.

She replies back to you, but her voice keeps fading in and out, much like her appearance in the dreamscape.

You try to make out what she says. But nothing seems to make any sense.

Roll for perception

You roll 16

The figure of Luna seems to keep focused on you, trying to speak to you. You notice however, she does not seem mad at you, rather, she seems worried.

Is Luna worried about you? I guess she knows of how your clone acted. Maybe she talked some sense into the other princesses. I mean... Yeah, you kinda did act rather rash, assuming the worst and fleeing the princesses.

Man... Stupid cravings.... Making you think stupid...
>>
>>27766183
Is she just an illusion, or is she actually there? Try approaching her and holding on to her. Maybe you'll be brought to where she is.
>>
Conjure magic letters that spell "Can't hear you"
Try transforming into other ponies maybe you can learn their thoughts this way
>>
>>27766684
Make it "I will kill you"
>>
File: 33.png (202 KB, 427x654) Image search: [Google]
33.png
202 KB, 427x654
Would this poner ever hurt anyone
>>
File: S3E3_201.png (259 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
S3E3_201.png
259 KB, 1280x720
>>27767053
She wouldn't
The death is quick and painless
>>
Bomp
>>
Ok people... whatever you do, weather it's pulling a Carlos, cumming inside rainbow dash, Checking em, or even just simply being autistic as fuck...

Don't roll a fucking 1.
>>
>>27767941
Why not?What happened?
>>
File: 1454924203075.jpg (66 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1454924203075.jpg
66 KB, 960x540
>>27767941
>41
>Max roll is 20
>41 divided by 20 has a remainder of 1
>Next roll is going to be 1 confirmed
>>
considering on just lying and saying the rest of my rolls will be ones.

Twilight will die by the next day

also, taking a break for a few hours to stream really bad playstation games.
>>
>>27768239
>twilight's funeral
>the coffin is burried
>everyone goes home
>roll 1
>twilight wakes up
>>
Roll 1

Twiggys heart stops.

The end.

Spookyscaryskeletons. Mp3
>>
File: 1461406683069.png (252 KB, 561x649) Image search: [Google]
1461406683069.png
252 KB, 561x649
>>27769875
>>
>>27769990
Fist me twiggy piggy
>>
page 10?
>>
so Luna didn't seem angry. maybe it wouldn't be such a bad idea to maybe go back to the Princesses.

You look to the fading image of Luna, You try and Make out some magic words in front of you to try and communicate.

Roll for Intelligence

You roll 4

You try to create the words, but something is throwing you off, making you unable to form words, only strange shaped blobs.

is it the dreamscape? maybe the Potion? something is throwing you off.

You decide that getting back to the princesses would be the best course of action. as tat least Luna's actions didn't seem aggressive in anyway.

But kinda hard to do that now, you're in the dreamscape

Zecora was the one who bought you in here, surely she can get you out. You look to her and ask how to get out of here

"it helps from the outside of one does call.
Or perhaps a shock from a very nasty fall"

Well, On the outside, you're currently playing little Spoon to Zecora on the floor of her Hut.

as for a fall? well, you're in some strange void, with no sense of ground, sky, walls, anything. you ask Zecora again what to do.

"You need to remember not all is what it seems
Especially, when in the realm of Dreams"

Zecora Stamps her hoof on the ground, the Void clears itself and you find yourself standing upon a cloud, high above what seems to be Ponyvile.

Zecora seems to have a mastery of the dreamscape. Impressive, but now what?

"Standing on Clouds is a funny thing,
but how do you do it, when you have no wings?"

The hell is she talking about? You're a princess, of course you got your wi-.....

hey....where did your wings go? The fuck?

you then feel a whoosh of air as you pass through the cloud and begin to plummet toward the ground at a devastating speed.

Roll for Wisdom

You roll 4

You don't even stop to remember that this is a dream, it feels all too real, you scream in hysterics as you plummet toward the fast approaching ground.

BRACE FOR IMPACT
>>
>>27772949
WAKE ME UP
>>
>>27772949
Ah fuck, quick, make wings and put a cloud under you. Squeeze your wings shut, or else the wind will tear them off.
>>
i'll give you a bump from 10.
>>
>>27774745
>>
>>27772949
As you wake up, you see Apple Bloom staring at you both
>>
You wake up in a panic! Heart pounding, Sweating, flailing limbs, screaming.

It takes a few seconds to realise that you're on your back, Flailing for no reason. Wow... What a rush.

Roll for perception,

you roll 18

There is an interesting smell in the air. You sit yourself up. Zecora is no longer with you. She is sitting across from her cauldron which is bubbling away. Being stirred slowly, But she isn't the one stiring it.

Standing on a stool. Leaning over the cauldron, the Cutie "marked" Crusader. Applebloom.

"howdy twilight! " she says ecstaticly. " didja have a nice nap? You 'n Zecora looked mighty comfy"

The young filly seems oblivious to what actually happened . Good.

Well. On the bright side. At least your student is keeping up with her potions studies.
>>
>>27776631
Ask Zecora whether she has more of that potion. For "scientific" purposes
>>
You get up, and bend yourself forward in a deep stretch. Hearing a few joints as you do.

IWTCITS

Roll for perception.

You roll 15

You know what.? After that nap. You feel pretty good. Kinda like your head is thinking clearly. No strange and suddenly cravings for Candy or anything. That potion is some good stuff. You ask Zecora if she has any more. At that moment, applebloom scoops up a bottle of Grey liquid from the cauldron.

"here ya go twilight" She says happily. Zecora told me that you needed some sleeping potion. So she was showing me how to make it.

Sleeping potion huh? Nice cover up zecora.

That applebloom is gonna do some special stuff with her potion skills one day. One day.
>>
Also. Random question. Is anyone able to dig up the first threads for this. I want to archive it for my own personal records.

Also for possible reference for future d&d campaigns I may have In the future
>>
>>27776738
It's time to drug everyone in Ponyville with this thing
Starting with mane6 meeting, give them some tea
>>
>>27776778
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/27672700
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/27691384
>>
>>27777018
Forgot to mention, desuarchive, formerly desustorage, has been facing some trouble lately with cp. If those links don't work in the future, replace "desuarchive.org" with "arch.b4k.co".
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.