[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do your parents or friends know about your obsession or interest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1460055786246.png (114 KB, 227x492) Image search: [Google]
1460055786246.png
114 KB, 227x492
Do your parents or friends know about your obsession or interest in pone? Do they mock you or care?
>>
>>27753007
That was ages ago, they don't care now.
>>
>>27753007
They used to, until I stopped hiding my power level all the time. Now they don't care.
>>
>>27753007
>this thread again
>>
My step-dad was going on about how there are adult men that like my little pony and that the lot of them needed to be shot at the dinner table.

My mom and I just shared awkward glances at each other.

This was a few years ago, they believed it was a "phase" and that I'm out of it now.
>>
>>27753007

Delete your account.
>>
My mom is not alive. My dad knows I fuck real horses so I doubt he'd care much about pone.
>>
Nobody that I know in real life knows about it. Only online people do.
>>
>>27753007
My mom asked me if I was gay when I tokd her I was into pone.
>>
Got my sister into the show; mom knows we watch it, as we do with a bunch of other animated shows (read: animu) but is clueless about my power level.
Sister doesn't know the depth of my power level, either. Probably doesn't imagine I jack it to pone every day, or at all.
>>
>>27753295
Forgot to say: nobody else knows, since I don't advertise it.
My online presence is almost 100% anonymous or pseudonymous anyway.
>>
File: 1390608347067.png (493 KB, 3000x3000) Image search: [Google]
1390608347067.png
493 KB, 3000x3000
>>27753007
My sister and mother know i am bi, so they don't give a fuck.
My sister teased me a little bit, but I didn't even paid her attention and she just gave up almost immediately.
>>
My parents must know because I have toys in my room, however they don't say anything about it

My friends at this point in my life are all online friends, they all know everything about it....they playfully mock me, but they are mostly weirdos as well so it's no big deal

I haven't seen any of my "irl" friends since before I started watching pone, they probably would be freaked out...they're like super normie jock type dudes and I was already the geek of the group, I still don't know what I would do if they randomly stopped by or something after all these years, I don't know if I would hide my merch or just man up and not give a fuck since I really don't hang out with them much anyway
>>
>>27753007
>Do your parents or friends know about your obsession or interest in pone?
Yes

>Do they mock you or care?
Don't care, but they mock me from time to time.
>>
File: this darling cant be serious.jpg (73 KB, 791x716) Image search: [Google]
this darling cant be serious.jpg
73 KB, 791x716
>>27753007
>Does anyone know you watch the show
No.
>>
File: 1465042681212.png (199 KB, 981x1000) Image search: [Google]
1465042681212.png
199 KB, 981x1000
Only my sister knows and I think she's repressed it since she's not said anything about it in over 4 years.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.