[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
[CYOA]Custos Luna #4.5
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3
File: file.png (667 KB, 1036x1024) Image search: [Google]
file.png
667 KB, 1036x1024
I feel like I'd fall asleep any moment now, but let's play anyways. I have made you wait long enough

Catch up here: https://www.anonpone.com/custos/
Last thread: >>27648344

What happened?
>Went to breakfast
>Bullied some bullies
>Made a new friend called Vanilla Sorbet
>Got attacked by a bunch of unicorns and Pegasi
>Fucked them over hard
>Probably scored with the colts, who knows. Colts are gross.
>COMMANDER SMITH!!!!111!1!!!
>>
File: 1466708588281.png (107 KB, 1850x1250) Image search: [Google]
1466708588281.png
107 KB, 1850x1250
>>27667391
"Yes, yes, I'm fine, had worse. There are more pressing matters though", you say blankly and point down to the ponies on the floor
>Looking around for something to restrain the unconscious attackers you find a few ropes that are used to decorate the room
>Pointing over there you command the 2 pegasi to grab them, while you tell the others to bring the ponies together
"Now tie them up real damn tight, we gotta hold them here", you mumble as you levitate the rope around the ponies
>Sorbet gets to work on a tight knot immediately, pulling the rope as tight as she can with a bit of help from 2 colts
>"Done, that should hold!", Sorbet shouts with excitement, "this is so awesome, we took down a bunch of bad ponies already!"
>You aren't sure if you share her enthusiasm here, you're probably going to process this all later
>The next logical step would be to get one of the guards though, you have to report this
>But are you going to do that? Or send someone else? Should someone stay behind to keep your captives where they are?
>What do you want to tell the guards anyways?
>>
>>27751239
Blindfold the unicorns and leave check those rings.
>>
>>27751271
Forget the leave part.
>>
>>27751239
Move them out of view of the door. If more come by, we don't want them seeing their friends.
Keep two ponies behind, don't let them up for anything, stay out of sight of the door yourselves.

The rest of us, move out. If we find any guards, our plan is to assist if they need it, tell them we've captured a small platoon and are holding them in the mess hall. So, who's staying back, who's with me?
>>
>>27751271
Gagging them might also be a good idea.
>>
>>27751271
>>27751288
>>27751472
"We gotta blindfold them, or at least the unicorns, otherwise they might use magic when they wake up!"
>You hurry over to the table where the food was on and grab a few of the napkins, sturdy cloth which should do just fine
>Sorbet follows you, grabbing a few herself and carrying them over to the others
>The blindfolding and gagging is done quickly and you look at your work happily, the rings on the Unicorn's horns getting your attention again
>Checking them closer, you see that they seem to be fused to the horn and can't be taken off easily
>The runes glow a weak purple whenever you touch the rings, but you still don't know what they mean
>Shaking your head you return to the group: "We gotta move them out of view of the door, in case somebody comes in"
>With the combined force of a bunch of young ponies you slowly move the 5 adults into the far corner of the room and a table in front of them
"Alright, I'll go and try to find any guards. We'll assist them if they need it, but first we need to tell them that we got a platoon here! Who's with me, 2 need to stay behind"
>Sorbet immediately raises her leg with an enthusiastisch "I'm in!", followed by a bunch of the colts. A pegasus colt and Azure stay behind
"Don't let them do anything, got it?", you ask the two which they reply with just a nod
>The rest of you head out, and open the door slowly with combined efforts. You are surprised what you see on the other side
>All the batpony guards that are assigned to watch you stand there quietly, Styx standing in front with his usually angry face
>"Lieutenant Chaser, Smith, my office, now", He commands, sounding angry, "everyone else, gather your children. Dismissed"
>Chase gives you a worried face
>What do?
>>
>>27751644
Yes, sir.
>>
>>27751644
Realize that this was probably just a test.
>>
>>27751673
>>27751816
"Yes, sir!", you answer immediately while using your right hoof to salute
>Chaser just stares at you in disbelief as you follow the batpony, but she quickly falls in line with you
>This... of course. You feel quite stupid now, this was all set up.
>Nothing but a big test, you facehoof internally
>A short moment later, Styx opens a door, revealing quite a big room, decorated with multiple war trophies
>He sits in a leather chair before pointing at two chairs on the other side of the desk. "Sit", he commands
>Both of you do as he says and listen up. "Let me make one thing clear. I do not like you", he addresses you directly
>"Nevertheless, you have done quite well, I hate to admit it", he sighs, "came quite unexpected, but you have lead these ponies well... for a pony without training"
>"What gave you the idea to take the lead like this? How did you feel? Why do you think they listened to you?"
>"And most importantly: What do you think they'll think of you now and how will you use this position of power?"
>Chase stays silent, her wings lightly moving and her legs nervously shaking
>>
>>27752190
They simply needed somepony to step up. I knew that none of us would make it out uncaptured unless we worked together, so I did what I thought would help us all survive.

Simply, we're stronger together. That's what I'm going to do in my position. We won't treat each other like crap, shove each others' faces in the mud over a piece of bread. We'll treat each other with respect, because we're all working for the same purpose. To serve the princess.
>>
>>27752190
>What gave you the idea to take the lead like this?
They needed someone. If not me, then who?
>How did you feel?
Feels good to help.
>Why do you think they listened to you?
Because they wanted someone to step up.
>What do you think they'll think of you now and how will you use this position of power?
I think maybe they'll like me, maybe they'll hate me or fear me, but either way they'll listen to me. And that means I can make a difference.
>>
Sorry for only 3 updates, I am having trouble getting back into the swing. Hope it goes smoother tomorrow.

On a sidenote, who expected this to be just a test? How did you enjoy the fight as a whole? I tried to keep it engaging but I never wrote anything like that before
>>
>>27752633
I knew it was a test immediately. It wasn't that hard to get.

The fight was fine, but it seemed like everyone went down maybe just a little too easily. We are just kids, after all.
>>
Save.
>>
>>27753627
>>
pg10
>>
>>27754757
>>
>>27755393
>>
>>27756086
>>
>>27756737
>>
>>27757313
>>
>>27758374
>>
>>27759136
>>
File: 1466708588281_navy.png (162 KB, 1850x1250) Image search: [Google]
1466708588281_navy.png
162 KB, 1850x1250
>>27752329
>>27752622
"They needed somepony to step up, someone to help them work together", you state immediately, "I did just what it took to survive, if not me, who else?"
>A smile starts to form on Styx' face, but you don't let youeself get confused by that and continue
"We're stronger together. And that is what I'll continue to do, we won't treat each other like crap! We'll respect each other and work together, for Luna!"
>By the time you finish up you put your front hooves on Styx' desk, puffing up your chest proudly
>His next action surprises you, as he breaks out into bellowing laughter
>"And here I thought you'd be dangerous to my position? How could I have ever gotten scared of someone like you, hahahaha! Children are so naive", he shouts
>Although he quickly stops himself, nodding. "That is all. You are both dismissed, out!"
>Chase scrambles on her hooves, quickly heading out and waits for you in front of the door
>She motions for you to follow her back to the main hall and starts trotting off
>Is there anything you'd like to talk about or are you just going to stay silent?
>>
>>27753627
>>
>>27759692
"Am I naive?"
>>
>>27759692
He thought I was going to attack him and take his position? Why would he expect me to do that?
>>
>>27759720
>>27759747
"He thought I'd go and attack him to take his position?" You cautiously ask the bat walking down next to you
>She immediately stops, looking at you closely, almost glaring at you
>A smile is quickly to form on her face though and she gives you a noggy
>"You really are a little trooper, aintcha? So brave even in front of that, excuse my language, idiot of a guard"
>Both of you giggle at Chase's opinion about Styx before Chase continues down the hall
>"To answer your question, no, he didn't think you'd attack him. You'll understand what he means by taking his position when you're older!"
>It annoys you a bit that she doesn't give you a straight answer, but you've got another question anyways
"Chase... am I naive?", you meekly ask as you trot next to her
>She seems a bit hesitant to answer you this question for some reason
>Your guardian just shakes her head, "just the usual childish naivitivity, believe me, you'll grow out of it when you get older."
>She flashes you a smile again, but something seems off, sadder than usual about it
>All in all, Moon Chaser seems rather sad right now
>Anything else you want to talk about? Want to try and cheer her up? If so, how would you do it?
>>
>>27760001
So, I think that because of the way he acted, our first day of training wasn't supposed to go like that.

What was supposed to happen?
>>
>>27760041
"From the way Styx acted.... the first day wasn't supposed to go this way, right?", you cautiously ask
>"Your first day couldn't have gone any better, heck, kid, if I didn't know better I'd say your a born leader", she compliments you
>"The goal was for you to take out the intruders, however you choose to do it was on you. Once again, I chose right", she says, smiling
>She then goes silent, rounding a corner to the main hall and you follow
>Immediately, a ball of fluff jumps into your face, hugging you tight
>"Oh Silver, I am so glad you made it back in one piece, the way Styx was talking made us all think he'd rip you into pieces!"
>Sorbet points behind her with a hoof, while still holding you tight
>All the foals you commanded earlier are together in a group, their batpony guardians standing slightly behind them, waving at you
>Vanilla Sorbet drags you into the group, which immediately picks you up, throwing you in the air
>After repeating a bunch of times, they set you down, a few of the bats walking up to you and giving you a "nice work" or "well done"
>One even calls you Commander Smith, it makes you feel fuzzy inside
>Chase stands at the edge of this all, giving you a smile
>Would you like to talk to anyone? And what about?
>Or maybe there is something else you'd like to do? Doesn't seem that there is any other schedule supposed to happen today
>>
>>27760299
Dunno. Figure there's some place we can exercise? We need to be in good shape if we're gonna be doing that kind of thing often.
>>
>>27760299
Congratulate them also. Team effort.
>>
>>27760397
>>27760512
>Stuff like this... that's probably going to happen more often and you need training if that is the case
"Chase", you step up to her and begin, "is there a place I can train? I need to get better at fighting."
>She just stares at you as if she's seen a ghost, disbelief in her eyes
>"You want to train? But... you just fought against a bunch of servants, aren't you exhausted?"
>Actually, you are quite exhausted, but you don't want to show it. What might the others think?
>So instead you just opt to shaking your head and asking once more for the training grounds
>Moon Chaser sighs, pointing her hoof down the hall and through the main door
>"Just head right when you leave the castle, there should be a bunch of training dummies set up. But don't overdo it young lady!", she demands
>You barely hear it though as you already hop into the direction of the door... until you realize that you should probably congratulate your team
>You head back over, the other fillies and colts curiously looking at you approaching
"I just wanted to congratulate everypony for their good work. I would not have been able to do it without you"
>You bow down slightly, "anyways, I have to get some practice in, thanks for your great help", you repeat before turning around
>A hoof on your withers stops you though, it's Sorbet: "Practicing alone? Do you even know how to fight? Maybe we should go with you?", she points behind herself
>The group of ponies waves at you in return
>Do you want them to go with you? Most of them look quite exhausted so you don't know how well they'd do. You also don't want to push them too far
>Furthermore, you barely know how to fight, it might be embarrassing and ruining their opinion on you if they see this...
>But maybe they should come practice with you anyways?
>Would you go straight to the training grounds or was there something else you wanted to do beforehand?
>Decisions, decisions...
>>
Pausing here. I really can't tell what's wrong with me right now, but it's harder to write than a week ago and I've become incredibly slow. I am extremely sorry, please forgive me
>>
>>27761031
Ignoring our lack of ability isn't going to help us. However, I think Chase ot an adult would be a better candidate to teach us how to fight.

That in mind, let's let everyone take a breather and get to know each of our squadmates.
>>
>>27761031
Tell them that they deserve a rest, and we can all train together tomorrow.

Secretly go and train on our own so we can look better when we train with the team later.
>>
>>27761233
Good idea.
>>
>>27761233
this
>>
>>27764875
>>
>>27763705
>>
>>27765465
>>
>>27766094
>>
>>27761099
>>27761233
>>27761822
>>27762719
>You'd rather have Chase as an adult teach you how to fight, she probably knows far more than the others
>After today, they also deserve a rest a lot you think to yourself
"Eh, never mind that, I think we should all rest for the day, we've been through a lot", you tell them
>Like a true leader, you chuckle to yourself
>All around you they mumble in agreement and nod, before sitting down and just talking to each other and their guardians
>You on the other hand are using the moment to sneak out of the main hall, and into the quite massive courtyard
>A quick trip over to where Chase, who luckily didn't seem to have seen you, told you a bunch of training dummies come into view
>Their mostly made of wood with a target drawn onto their chests and some straw sticking out of places
>You honestly aren't sure on what to begin practicing here and feel kinda sorta extremely lost
>Do you even know how to fight? A street brawl or some fighting in class before?
>There might be weapons around here to train with as well?
>Or have you never laid hoof on another pony?
>How do you proceed her, what will you do?
>>
>>27767945
Immediately go for a flying kick, end up hugging the dummy with your eyes closed.

"This is gonna be harder than I thought."
>>
>>27767945
We are an unknown quantity when it comes to fighting. No way to know if we have a natural ability for it or not without trying. Make an attempt and find out if the gods of random chance saw fit to give us a natural ability to fight.

I'm guessing "no", though.
>>
>>27768092
>>27768112
>You have never had to fight before so you got no idea what you're doing
>Maybe just start with something you've read about? A flying kick you think it was called?
>Closing your eyes you run into the direction of one of the dummies, jumping with your hooves stretched out...
>...just to end up hugging the wood and straw construct tightly, but hey, at least you hit the target
"T-this is going to be harder than I thought", you say as you climb down and kick some of the dirt on the floor
>Starting to punch the puppet multiple times you end up getting exhausted quite quickly, but you think stopping is not an option
>Kicks, punches, even a headbutt or two are used against the enemy, but you don't seem to get any better?
>As you finally sit down, panting heavily, you see a pony in the corner of your eye, watching you
>Quickly turning your head while still breathing quite heavily you find them sitting in the shadow of the castle
>Who do you see? Chase? Maybe Sorbet? Styx? Another pony?
>And what do you say to them, if anything at all? Maybe you'd just prefer to keep punching the puppet in silence?
>Or is there something else you want to do?
>>
>>27768270
We see an adult. Surprise us as to who. We ask them to show us the basics.
>>
>>27768296
>A batpony is looking back at you, you recognize them as one of the guardians of your group
>They're also smiling at you, quite smugly you think to yourself
"Can you show me how to fight?", you ask them straight forwardly
>They respond to you with a giggle, "Right to the point, I like you!"
>The voice was clearly male and as the batpony walks out of the shadow you can see that he is actually quite well built
>He walks up to you and holds out a hoof, "Name's Night Rider, Chase told me to keep an eye on you!"
>You shake his hoof rather impatiently, you have to train after all, gotta get better fast to serve Luna
"Silver Smith", you hiss, "now let me ask again. Will you show me how to fight? Otherwise you may leave at any time"
>"Woah, slow down, don't overwork yourself. I guess I could show you the basics but do you really think you wan-"
"Yes. Show me now", you command as you walk back to the puppet, beginning to punch it again
>He just laughs before walking up to you, "here, let me show you how it's done first, repeat after me then"
>He starts quickly attacking the doll from different positions, always hitting and jumping out of reach of the imaginary enemy
>You have a bit of trouble imitating him, but a bit later you think you are making progress
>As the sun is about to set, you'll end your training for the day, heavily panting and sitting down
>Night Rider lays a hoof on your shoulder, "well done for a beginner, well done. We should get inside for dinner though, it's getting late"
>Is there anything you want to talk with him before? He seems to know Chase quite well
>Maybe he'll give you answers that Chase doesn't?
>Or do you just want to head back to dinner?
>>
>>27768622
I have a question for you. What's the best part about being a Lunar Guard?
>>
>>27768622
What is Chase like? Not as a superior, but as a pony?
>>
ded
>>
>>27769393
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.