[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Totally forgot this exists http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/vi ew/599220
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 50.jpg (56 KB, 896x504) Image search: [Google]
50.jpg
56 KB, 896x504
Totally forgot this exists
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/599220
>>
>unicorn twi

she's gone, family

she's gone

crying.jpeg
>>
File: 1428918215130.gif (2 MB, 384x271) Image search: [Google]
1428918215130.gif
2 MB, 384x271
>>27749701
The ending is just as disturbing as the game itself
>>
>>27749747
Twilight will lose her wings in the movie
>>
>>27749701
I ain't clickin that shit nigga
What is it?
>>
>>27749764
SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP GIVE IT UP ALREADY FUCKING SHIT
>>
>>27749764
M E M E D
E
M
E
D
>>
>>27749776
Pony version of QWOP
>>
>>27749747
who the fuck cares? She didn't change a single bit other than the ability to fly

There is finally a show we like that doesn't force status quo upon the story, and you guys can only bitch bitch bitch.
>>
>>27749845
>she didn't change!
>admits she changed
>>
>>27749845
>LOL GUISE SHE DIDN'T CHANGED
>EXCEPT SHE CHANGED, COME ON WHY DO YOU HATE IT
And lol no, even without the stupid wings she stopped having panic attacks, became like a less boring Applejack (but not by much, still quite boring), her princess status makes it so nobody can dispute her anymore. She is treated with gloves now, that's fucking unrelatable and boring.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.