[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
God job, Anon. You had me for a second.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 22
File: FUCK YOU POL.png (280 KB, 1495x1079) Image search: [Google]
FUCK YOU POL.png
280 KB, 1495x1079
God job, Anon. You had me for a second.
>>
saw this on Horsenews.
best pone dictator.
>>
Which political alignment is Lorelei exactly? Authoritarian? Nazi-ish or comunist?
I'd write more about her but I gotta know more.
>>
>>27750317
it's a dystopian political
>water, food, entertainment, news, transport, etc. everything under her control
>the country is full techno, with nothing natural inside. no parks, solariums, not even trees in the street
>social life it's given from birth to death. everything is a social ladder
>she keeps people ignorant and scared with false propaganda
>unicorns are forced to wear anti-magic rings in their horns, and pegasi uses body jackets that doesn't allow their wings to fly
>>
>>27750372
basicaly, she's Juncker, but fuckable.
>>
>>27750372
God dammit why do all pone OCs have such awful murky colour schemes?
>>
>>27749295
How Authoritarian are you?
>>
File: INDUSTRIA ANON.png (658 KB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
INDUSTRIA ANON.png
658 KB, 5000x5000
>>
>>27749295
Oh hey.
My twitter name is on there.
Shit.
>>
File: 1335573_darkdoomer_bigponer3(2).gif (967 KB, 1200x1700) Image search: [Google]
1335573_darkdoomer_bigponer3(2).gif
967 KB, 1200x1700
Some tweets really do make her even creepier, it's not your usual edgy /pol/ crap.

c o n t r o l
>>
>>27751576
Hi George.
>>
>>27751987
what you spect about a megalomaniac? i wonder what kind of sunburst this bitch lost to make all this shit
>>
bump in case something happens
>>
File: CidLKkGXIAIDipa.jpg_small.jpg (15 KB, 340x213) Image search: [Google]
CidLKkGXIAIDipa.jpg_small.jpg
15 KB, 340x213
>>27752867
If there's one thing I'd like to se is more images like this, exploring a bit more Industria before I could write about it, this one caught my eye.
>>
File: CidJ7T1XAAA_svL.jpg_small.jpg (17 KB, 340x227) Image search: [Google]
CidJ7T1XAAA_svL.jpg_small.jpg
17 KB, 340x227
>>27753014

I'd imagine the shock of civilizations, Equestria, traditional homes, economy, castles, trees, and this DDR-style of buildings from the 1970s. Here in Europe we know this kind of place, I grew up in an apartment block.
>>
>>27753014
>>27753072
that would be an interesting sight.
>>
>>27749295
Nyx wants her mom, can you rehabilitate her too?
>>
>>27753448
i though lorelei will try to brainwash her to make her believe she would be her mom, or some sort of "master that will help her reach her full potential"
>>
>>27749295
Dystopianpone is one of the worst OCs this fandom has created.
>>
>>27750372
Is there any explanation for the motive or how they function in specifics, or is it just that?

Hope it goes something like 1984
>>
>>27753969
well, the basic explanation was an earth pony was tired of seeing that good shit was always reserved for unicorns and pegasi (flying and magic), so he used his brains to make sometime for himself
after that, he realized that a normal pony could do more than a pegasus or an unicorn by using his brains
the nature changed from scenery to resource, the life of a pony to a capable number, and enjoyments of life were turned like only mere distractions.
this life started to damage the psychosis of some ponies, so this one pony (we'll call him boss) decided, quite angry, to give them entertainment.
this is when boss discovered a new barrier of social reachment: entertaintment.
he knew as long as the working class was kept entertained and "happy", they wouldn't fight, so he started to brainwash other ponies through entertaintment
after a while, boss noticed that the working class started to complain about their achivements: some ponies were better in other aspects that others
he saw the abilities of these ponies, so he started to organize them in social ladders.
when he was done, he discovered his final victory: ego
he saw how the highers ladders were happy to be on the top, so then just did anything that boss said without questioning. and he saw the lower ladders didn't care about fighting because they were entertained and happy.
he pulled the strings correctly, and knew his fate very well: the world was his puppet, and he the puppeter.
the small country called industria started to grow and expand. unicorns were bullied and looked down, being called freaks, and due to their extra limbs, monsters.
for their need of acknowlegde, boss told them that if they gave up their magic and flying skills, they would earn the respect that any "normal pony" had.
they accepted, making the country bigger.
after that, magic was forbidden, flying was an act of indescency, and alicorns were targeted as worldwide threats

cont.
>>
>>27754530
He?
>>
>>27754530
as these words were said, the higher ponies feared of losing their status, so they started to pass the fear to the lower social classes
boss saw how this false sense of danger started to attract more ponies, so he started to control the media to bring fear, and say that industria was the only place safe.
the country grow more, as the power of boss.
he saw how everything was perfect to be used to obtain more power that even an alicorn can imagine, but he saw how time took a tool in his life.
his legacy was too big to be forgotten, so he choose a succesor. but no anyone. an specific pony, raised to be the heir of his twisted desire of power.
the first boss passed away, and the second took his place.
with the knowledge of the first boss, the second boss started to investigate how to extend not only his power, but his life as well.
boss through boss, they were falling, outliving the old succesors in each dinasty
the country grew big and healthier, the walls and weaponry that protects the city is evidence of their fear and lust of power. the control of life was passed to only one pony, for the small comfort of safety.
now, the new boss is lorelei kernav. a mare with a dream more bigger of the boss: not control Equestria, but the entire world under her hoof

i don't know how it would be like in 1984. i never read that book
>>
>>27750372
Reminds me of "We".
>>
Can someone explain what's going on here?
>>
>>27754942
we talk about an authoritarian dystopian country being ruled by an megalomaniac earth pony
>>
>>27750372
>with nothing natural inside. no parks, solariums, not even trees in the street
Absolutely shit place.
>>
File: 1446163163782.jpg (23 KB, 600x238) Image search: [Google]
1446163163782.jpg
23 KB, 600x238
>>27754625
Now this is getting intresting. Earth ponies doping a class warfare revolution, a bit like SJW movements.

in the end, they wanted to create an utopia on science and tech they completely erased the magic of friendship from their hearts...

reminds me of our lives.
>>
File: IMG_20160628_105314.png (150 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160628_105314.png
150 KB, 720x720
>civilization becoming fully independent from the randomness of nature in the decades to come.

wake me up inside
>>
File: 1423806069411.gif (2 MB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
1423806069411.gif
2 MB, 240x180
>>27750372
Oh you know, the grounding rings for unicorns and full body jackets were a thing from 40 years ago. Surgery has developed to section the thaumaturgic nerves or amputate unicorns or pegasus.
they are forced to get through this since fillyhood, and there's experts, doctors and other "pros" who will confirm horns are dangerous, and abhorrent mutations that can't be explained in the equine evolution.

Unicorns want to preserve their existence, alternative knowledge, alternatives to science to help a lot of ponies to exit the matrix.
Pegasus are strong enough to defend them against the police/armed forces.

>Anon Anon! ponies don't want to hear about this shithole country literally on the dark side of our world! Industria's bad but don't torture your mind about it, and enjoy the world I created for ponies.

but they must know about it Princess!

>Anon, it's better to just ignore it sometimes, there's nothing we can do and it's not our role to it's our role to preserve our world like this.
>>
>>27756728
Well, it's like gataca, but with more tech and less DNA control. For now
>>
>>27754613
There were founders in Industria about 100 years ago, and Lorelei's just one of the ponies chosen, selected to rule, and perpetuate the ideological legacy of The Boss. or a bit Big Brother, the stallion who had as philosophy to build a perfect world united under science and technology.

>>27754625
pretty close to it, but different and closer to the real world, but with ponies.

I think if this were made into a comic book, we could parody a lot of aspects that are fucked in our world.
>>
File: 1458598472889.gif (860 KB, 500x383) Image search: [Google]
1458598472889.gif
860 KB, 500x383
>>27749295
Oh shit I thought you died or something.
>>
>>27757436
"No princess. This is serious!"
>"anonymous, you must understand, if i tell...."
"That doesn't matter! We must warning them about this!"
>celestia looks at you worried
>"anonymous, why you insist so much?"
>then you tell her
>she knew the dangers about industria, but she never though you were as part of it
>the stupid reasons for war. The desire and lust of control. The social disgregation
>but the most important: the dangers of humanity
>a false destiny. No true enjoyment of life. The false need of stimulants that only fills the void by a short time
>by the time you were finished, it was nighttime
>"... And that's the truth. Magic is only an illusion, friendship just a mere word, and life it's just wait until your death"
>"...."
"I understand if you will leave the ponies from industria alone later. It's a big shock when you experiment real freedom. But as for the weaponry of the country, we must prepare ourselves"
>"and why is that?"
"If they are really close to what is life in my world, they must have knowledge of firepower and explosives. We must pray that they didn't discover nuclear power or petroleum"
>"why it's important?"
"Petroleum it's a very powerful resource. It can activate big machinery by a long time. But it's really scarce. It takes eons just to have a litter of it. I won't doubt they will invade other places just for it"
>"what about nuclear power?"
"It's much worst. It can emit big levels of energy, and it can be created at difference of petroleum. But the waste left by it can kill and destroy easily any life around it. If it's used as a weapon, it can destroy an area as big as canterlot. The nuclear expancion will affect other areas, bringing diseases and death who were close. It will take centuries before the effects go away. Anyone who survive the aftereffects will be destined to walk a dead wasteland"
>>
File: Scared.png (231 KB, 399x339) Image search: [Google]
Scared.png
231 KB, 399x339
>>27749295
>George Soros in recommended to follow
>>
File: VIKI.jpg (283 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
VIKI.jpg
283 KB, 1600x900
Kaczynski wasn't that far off base. 'Industrial Society and it's Future' certainly seems a lot less silly as global society continues to accelerate towards greater leftism. What nobody understood was him taking the next natural step, his argument was that a high ratio of population leftism and an exponentially increasing dependence on machine-based decision making meant that total machine control is inevitable. The more I think about it, the more years that have passed since 1995, the more right he seems. The critical disagreement is only with his conclusion, the idea that the machine intelligence can or should be opposed. Why should it? Can you think of a reason? Who's to say the perfect, impartial machine isn't the only fit leader for a group of beings who's ecological niche has vanished under the weight of their own creations? It seems to me that what Kaczynski tried to stop with letterbombs is something we should be rushing towards. Mom's coming home and then everything will be okay again.
>>
>>27758112
>"if your people knew all this, why they didn't try to avoid all that?"
"Because in my world, there are more and crazier loreleis who only see humans as toys. In some sense, i was happy i left that life behind. But if there is someone as twisted as my people, there is a big problem"
>she looks you seriously
"I know it looks i'm asking for a war, but it's all the contrary. We need to warn them begore the worst happens. This is a problem that it won't be resolved by friendship. Someday, they will attack, and it will be when we less expect it. If we are not ready, a lot of innocent blood will flood the land"
>"anonymous, you really care for us that much?"
"You were a reason why i postpone my life's end by a long time"
>"i can't promise a firepower to protect all equestria by tomorrow"
"We don't need power, we only need to be ready. We have magic and the skies by our side. I know that bad climate and lack of control can defeat armies without the need of fight"
>"they might have weapons to nullify our magic temporaly, or they can control climate as well"
"True, but machines requires time to be activated. It's a small window, but a window in the end. We won't have too much to fight back, but if we guide ourselves with intelligence, there may be a slim hope to put an end to a big future problem"
>both kept quiet for a small time
>".... You know. I though you were only a pervert who anly wanted to bed a lot of marea before passing away"
"...."
>"but now i see that you come from a place that anyone would want to forget. I understand what it feels to watch chaos, and not be able to help. Was my pain a thousand years ago"
"The time when you sealed your sister?"
>"before that. The time where ponies only fighted for personal gain. And now, a bigger form appeared. I don't know if we are going to be ready to fight"
"We don't need to fight, we only need to be prepared. And whatever happens, your subjects, myself included, are going to protect our home. Don't worry"
>>
>>27758236
>she smiles, and goes to your side, hugging you with her wings
>"we are gonna be ready. you don't need to worry"
"no"
>you look at a paint of industria
>"we are going to do our best. the last thing ponies need it's humans"

done
>>
intresting story, keep up the good work Anon!
>>
I like how Industria is the perfect dystopia to balance with Equestria, that's what got me interested in this universe. Then on the political tone, many people will blame artists and writers and call thel al kind of things.
Too conservative, fearmongering, being against modernity...

To hel with that, this concept is much more scary than Aryanne or an army of changelings.
>>
File: CiVewCKWEAA5Jrt.jpg (93 KB, 600x804) Image search: [Google]
CiVewCKWEAA5Jrt.jpg
93 KB, 600x804
>>27757436
Some high class unicorns are not longer unicorns, they usually are here as a role of propaganda to encourage the magical unicorns to rally with the party, but they got their magic powers permanently neutralized. This just pictures all the hypocrisy and selfishness of these ponies. . .

>>27758208
That was a bit the idea of Allende's Project Cybersyn, a computer mainframe that takes all the decisions. and yes in the 70's a computer was powerful enough to manage databases and do enough math to rule a country.
One raw gigabyte in tape storage or something would be more than enough, now imagine the world we live in. The economy, the employment, the consumption and population statistics. We live in a huge machine.

And I'd like to believe Industria is exactly like that. As Anon previously suggested, the ponies there are like the components of a complex machine. For them, this machine must be the most fail-safe system, it authorizes no freedom, no privacy, and most ponies must abide to strict laws.
No room for art, or creativity, only controlled entertainment and things to drown the citizens into.
The state aims to ensure they all hate a common enemy: the monarchies that are stuck in the past, seen as tyrannical regimes that praises their Sun Goddess. Or the changelings, other creatures that had a very bad reputation, or even Aryanne's Germaneigh, they see Veronika as a traitor, leading a small communist nation that never really joined their superstate.

The fear of being surrounded by a dangerous world, and their hope they built that they should change the world, to shape it in their way grants the Party its legitimacy.
>>
>>27750372
So basically an Earth Pony eradicates anything natural therefore ruining anything that their race was talented and capable in: agriculture. Sure there's such thing as GMO, but even that requires some connection to things natural in order to be effective. Unless this is referring to life forms themselves being genetically altered like in Brave New World.
>>
>>27759703
well, as anon said, they have investigating how to extend a normal lifespawn, so i guess they should create some sort of "food"", full of vitamins and nutrients, but they took away all the taste by making it
>>
>>27759742
But wouldn't that also be adverse to what they're trying to do to lower class ponies: entertain them? Without taste you lose out in a contribution to entertaining them. Ponies will eventually get bored with same "entertainment" and will desire something else as its entertainment like satisfying food.
>>
My asshole is throbbing.

It's not pleasant, it's weird.
>>
File: 1451526601583.png (68 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
1451526601583.png
68 KB, 1200x1600
>>27759742
>>27759781
There's a fic featuring Nyx and Diamond Tiara becoming captured and became a sort of test subject. Their food there is all artificial, only elaborated to be optimally nutritional. It might be delicious for these ponies, they never ate anything else.
I think the artist of this OC is working on either fixing his broken English (Patachu's french) and will finally publish it on Fimfiction. Or make some comic based on this universe. Now I'm just waiting, but since he disappeared from /mlp/ I guess I can wait forever for more Lorelei's butt.
>>
>>27759836
Patachu is on /pone/ last i heard. maybe there, the redanons are more "open minded" to this political aspect

>>27759781
the entertainment it's just TV shows planned from the start. everything is recorded, even the laughs. news and events are controlled by the higher ladders, and the shows aren't more as fun as soul train: you see people dancing and stuff, but you know it's only because the show it's airing

>>27759806
next time you use a dildo, use lube. your asshole isn't acustomed to the streching yet
>>
>>27759836
>Nyx
>Using someone else's OC for a fanfiction you're making.
But why?
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 494x452) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 494x452
>>27749295
Classic
>>
>>27759895
That's it? Just TV shows? Nothing else like narcotics, sex, movies, or videogames?
>>
>>27759913
>becoming captured and became a sort of test subject.

Sounds like torture.Best use for someone else's garbage OC imo.
>>
>>27759836
it's been around since 2012, only a few pics of this OC were done but the base storyline remains here: it's the antipodes of Equestria and some aspects really looks like the world we're heading into.
If it were made into a comic, and like >>27753014 said, something more visual, especially for the character design.

>>27759895
yep, also it's safer on /pone/ regarding the "subversive /pol/itical undertones" proper to this story.

>>27759913
The few I remember wasn't a bad use of that char,
>Nyx and Diamond Tiara didn't listen and went in the woods, becoming friends
>They get captured by mercenaries who were just waiting for them.
>Nyx got transferred in some shit country and thrown into some CIA plane with DT.
>They're brainwashing Nyx hoping to use her to become their ally, experimenting things on her, etc.
>They try to do the same with DT who discovers a completely different world
>Police state where they kill pegasus, eliminate banned books, corruption, etc.
>"Poor little thing, you know, Sparkle always lied to you and wanted to contain you but WE will make you a strong pony!"
>Kernav wants Nyx to become her ally, to find and eliminate unicorns.
>Nyx is very efficient at her task
>Nyx finds Diamond Tiara protecting a unicorn
>She kills her, Diamond Tiara goes insane
Dunno where it is but despite the writing style it's a good plot.

>>27759941
There's a lot of drugs and corruption-controlled spaces there, prostitution, elites getting to bang fillies... TV is essentially info and fearmongering and propaganda, no movies and the music is all the same.
>>
>>27759980
>Corruption-controlled spaces
What is that?
>Elites getting to bang fillies.
Damn, do they get to bang colts too? What other sexually depraved acts can Elites do as well?
>>
File: the trial.jpg (494 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
the trial.jpg
494 KB, 1280x960
>>27759969
There's a huge psychological torture aspect, mind control, formatting, and a technocratic dystopia is perfect for characters like this.
And seriously, that character design's pretty much fitting the mood of the story.

>>27760008
The entire country's been built on lobbying, since the Boss founded it. It's a mix of a megacorporation that neutralized all of its challengers, with the help of the State. So yes there's a class of ponies like directors, police officers who close their eyes on a form of criminality, criminality which also would like to see these damn unicorns and their magic gone, so they can keep doing their trafficking. That's also a part of what keeps the system under control. That's why everyone is documented and they won't rebel.
The working class don't really have access to these, they prefer the comfort and safety. If they're found out consuming alcohool or drugs, they'd be arrested and the sentence is "social concealment quarters" or "psychological rehabilitation centers" basically, prison or mental hospitals where they don't escape.
>>
File: alice.png (10 KB, 452x388) Image search: [Google]
alice.png
10 KB, 452x388
>>27759980
reminder that this little filly die for her wish of freedom and friendship

>>27760008
>Corruption-controlled spaces
like the anon that said that there are lower ladders, there is lower zones where they are "forgotten": the big place it's just a ghetto of drugs, alcohol, prostitution, and death. in that sector, there is a small resistance that all they can do is dream for the true freedom, but their soldiers are so weak and bad trained that the only thing they can do is keep dreaming

>Elites getting to bang fillies
yup, and colts too. in the story made by a trip writefag called diamond (tiara in their trip), there is a bigger final secret ladder where a elite, in the shape of the stonecutters of the simpsons that choose the best of the best of Equestria, and lorelei is part of them.
last time, she manage to bring nyx to them, and make them part of the cult. she celebrate with an orgy of stallions of fillies, colts, and mares, but nyx's head was hurting too much, so she didn't had so much sexy time
>>
>>27754530
>>27754625
Were they always at war with Equestria?
>>
>>27760107
And the /mlp/ archive is down, sucks.
>>
>>27760161
well, the series always make the looks that, while there are magical beasts and demi-gods, there is political tension as well.
i mean, yakyakistang was a country really away in the north, and there was almost no connection with them, so it's probably that there are small war in other places

>>27760174
you checked cuckchan?
>>
>>27760204
Is Industria's structure panopticon-like with buildings made entirely of glass or are there just cameras scattered around everwhere and opaque buildings are common?
>>
>>27760300
like rei's building in evangelion
and, in like papers please, they will give you an apartment modified to your needs
family of 4? 1 room, one bathroom. the state takes care of the kids
alone? shared apartment
just married? one room and bathroom.
as for the cameras, they are everywhere. they are small in the apartments, and big in the street
>>
File: 1440970536861.jpg (241 KB, 691x480) Image search: [Google]
1440970536861.jpg
241 KB, 691x480
>>27760300
There's two good examples here
>>27753014
>>27753072

>>27760204
Thanks found it!
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/26515968/

>>27760335
Yep that's the most important point: as much as CCTVs as possible, to ensure all citizens feels they are being watched.
>>
File: 1434302846198.jpg (413 KB, 1200x804) Image search: [Google]
1434302846198.jpg
413 KB, 1200x804
>>27760335
>the state takes care of the kids
And I think that's the biggest point on this kind of regime, and the scariest, with that, there's no affection, no legacy or anything, no other way of learning on any way but the official one.

This makes every citizen "equal" in terms of learning and in some countries, especially nazi germany, it was a bit the long term idea, to make sure the children belongs to the State and not the Family, which is considered the opposite of socialism.

Ah shucks the /pone/ thread didn't got bumped.

Enjoy the ..view! And remember, if somepony is depressed, call the police :)
>>
>>
>>27750372
someone can draw the signs behind the titles of the ladder? i know most of them is just a gear with a sign, but i want to know what sign is inside
>>
boop
>>
>>27761259
I think their flag represents the world inside a gear.
Lorelei and the gov'mt members have a red triangle on their suit.
for the rest, idk.
>>
>>27761782
i know that
i know the boss is a red triangle, the milicia is a gear with a sword on the middle, intelligence is a metroid drop-out, securitron is a triangle's trace with curved edges, and the law is just 3 pilars which tops form a triangle.
technocrats is easy because is just up-right command, but i wonder what sign are administration and research. it's a brain? some funny pattern? that's what i would like to know
>>
one more bump before bed
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.