[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Frostbitten (CYOA) #4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 7
File: hole.png (96 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
hole.png
96 KB, 1000x1000
Thread #1:https://cuckchan.org/mlp/thread/27605592/#27605592
Thread #2:https://cuckchan.org/mlp/thread/27623314/#27623314
Thread #3:https://cuckchan.org/mlp/thread/27656859/#27656859

Your life has become travelling backward and forward in time, looting just to survive, and getting chased by insane ponies with chainsaws and indescribable monsters.
But hey, perhaps looting and getting chased by crazy ponies isn't so bad. Sure, you're constantly afraid of death and you could get jumped at any moment by some crazy monster, but maybe there's some sort of sick enjoyment you can get out of that. It's that fear that keeps you alive and on alert. Adrenaline. It's the same sort of enjoyment you'd get out of going to a haunted house or something. Only the danger is real.
But it doesn't have to be that way. You can get out. You and Misty can do it. You just need to figure out how.
Looking up at the ever-cloudy sky above, you wonder about just how you plan on getting out of this city. The security gate at the other side of the city may be able to be destroyed... but how in the world would you be able to do that?
Your train of thought is derailed once you notice that you and Misty are once again, back at Will's place. Just as abandoned as the last time you came through here. You weren't sure how you felt about living so close to this place.
The house you searched last time you were here remains untouched. The house you ran out of in fear like a little filly.
You're not gonna let yourself forget that any time soon.
>>
>>27744307
Warn her about the thing in the house. In the meantime, let's look for anything that holds potential loot. Like lockers and such.

Also, ask Misty what kind of currency do they use here? I bet it's bottlecaps or something.
>>
Forced post about nerds
>>
>>27744368
It would probably be wise to warn Misty, too.
You tap on her shoulder.
>Hmm?
You point over to the house in question.
“That house gave me some seriously bad vibes last time I went in there. There might be somepony that wants to seriously murder us in there.”
>As opposed to something that will jokingly murder us?
“Dammit, Misty.”
She giggles a little.
“That wasn't even good.”
>Oh, sure it wasn't.
You look around for anything in the rubble piles around the area. You didn't feel comfortable going into any of the houses just yet. Not finding much, you decide to ask Misty about something that's been on your mind lately.
“So you said you've bought stuff off of some of the ponies here, right?”
>Yeah, what about it?
“So what kind of currency do ponies use here, anyway?”
>Just normal bits, surprisingly enough.
“Really?”
>Yeah! The vault door that's in my house used to be the door to a bank before ponies took it off. When the great collapse happened, the bank had enough money in it to supply the demands of the few civilized ponies around here. Pete is one of those ponies, evidently. But he's an old fella, and I'm wondering who's gonna take over when he's gone.
You stop looking around in the rubble piles. Looks like most of what is outside and in plain view has been picked clean. You're not sure if the houses around the area are the same, though.
>>
>>27744525
If it's harder to get to, there is probably still something there.
>>
>>27744525
So last time I went out, there was some sort of screaming and a slime trail. Know anything about that?
>>
>>27744588
You remember something else from the last time you went out. Not giving up on scavenging, you dig deeper as you speak.
“So when I went out last time, I could hear this really loud screaming in the distance. Couple that with the fact that the door to the shack was busted and there was this weird slime all over the floor which made a trail off into the distance, I was a little nervous. You know anything about that?”
>Well, the screaming is probably just a gang of ponies screaming because they can. And maybe to intimidate other ponies into hiding? I'm not so sure. As for the slime trail? I have no idea. Maybe something's going on that we're not in the loop to know.
“Like just about everything?”
>Well, maybe. I've been wondering about those scratches on the wall, and what “Tear it out” could possibly mean. I've come up with nothing so far.
“Yeah, me nie- ooh!”
>What? What is it?
Trapped under an empty, broken footlocker was a silver necklace. There's a small red sphere on the end of it. You back out of the rubble and give it to Misty.
“Check this out.”
>Well, it's definitely a necklace.
“Duh.”
>Not sure if it's got anything going on with it other than looking pretty though.
She gives it back to you.
>Hold onto it, it might be worth something.
You slip it into your saddlebag, and start to look around. Besides Will's, there's only two other houses in the area. One of which is the one you don't really feel like going in again.
>>
>>27744750
May as well go it. We're prepared this time.
>>
>>27745567
...But you're more than prepared for this. Last time was pretty frightening, but last time you weren't wearing metal armor. Last time, you were alone.
“You know what? Lets go to the house. If we're prepared, we may as well check it out.”
>Well, I'm ready when you are.
You look back to the house. You were still a little nervous, even with all of the backup you have. But you were determined to find out what that thing was.
You march into the abandoned building, determined to find something, anything of interest. You remember there being a lack of interesting things on the bottom floor, due to it being picked over so many times.
You make it to that basement door once again, trying to open it.
Locked. After all of this time, it's still locked. Maybe the key was taken by some raider? It could be anywhere now...
Oh well. Time to head upstairs, you guess. You make it to the top of the stairs quietly, looking down that same hallway. Something was different, though. You could faintly hear classical music coming from the last door at the end of the hallway.
>>
>>27745716
Ok... with what we've seen thus far I'm expecting something creepy but I'm willing to risk it. Knock on the door.
>>
>>27745716
>>27745758
Knock twice. Knocking once sounds like you don't care. Knocking thrice sounds like you're impatient.
>>
>>27745815
What if we slowly knock three times?
>>
>>27745828
Then we sound creepy.
>>
>>27745815
>>27745758
Misty leans into your ear and whispers.
>I have a bad feeling about this.
You whisper back.
“I do too, but I feel like it's a risk I can take.”
You slowly and quietly make your way down the hallway. Once you're about halfway down it, you hear the music switch to play some piano music. You could tell it was playing from a record due to the crackling you could hear.
This is giving you some really bad feelings, but you decide to muscle through it. You make it through to the door eventually, standing a little too close to the door. You decide to be polite and knock twice on the wooden door.
No response.
You knock twice once again, expecting some kind of answer from the door that you got scared from last time.
Nope. Nothing.
Misty whispers to you again.
>Maybe whoever is in there is sleeping?
>>
>>27745931
Whoever it is must be in a really good sleep, or in a really long sleep. Should we break in or leave it?

I must admit, your house could do nice with a music player.
>>
>>27745931
Only one way to find out, open the door.
>>
>>27745989
>>27745990
“Maybe. Must be having a really good sleep, then. Only one way to find out, though.”
You slowly turn the handle, and the door opens with a creak. You involuntarily gasp, putting a hoof over your mouth.
Inside was a young mare with a black mane and a white coat. She was laying against the wall furthest from you with an empty pill bottle next to once of her hooves. Her eyes are closed completely. She doesn't react at all to your presence, and you have a feeling in your gut that you know exactly why.
The source of the music comes from a turntable next to her. This must've been recent, seeing as the record hasn't even stopped playing yet. There's nothing else in the room besides a dirty, filth-ridden bed.
>O-Oh my god.
...There's a piece of paper next to her body with something written on it in black marker.
"Never should've bothered." are the only words on it.
>>
>>27746117
Dangit! It was just a mare there all along.... and we just ran away and let her overdose herself. Darn....
>>
File: edgy.jpg (3 KB, 100x92) Image search: [Google]
edgy.jpg
3 KB, 100x92
>>27746117
>>
>>27746117
FUCK

FUCK

FUCK

Check her. Any signs of life. A pulse, anything. If she's dead I say Chance has an emotional breakdown out of guilt.
>>
>>27746117
She better not be dead Numb. Or I'll eat you like one of those cannibals.
>>
>>27746190
...Fuck.
You rush over to her body, kneeling down beside her. You put a hoof up to her neck to check her pulse and hope more than anything that she's okay. You can't feel a single a heart beat
That's what you were running away from? That was it?
You shouldn't be as shocked as you are. This is a world where you're bound to die anyway, if you're not careful enough. You guess she could've gone out in a worse way, but that doesn't stop the tears from slowly starting to form in your eyes.
You let your hoof fall to your side.
“M-Misty, she's-”
You're cut short when the mare suddenly breathes in and opens her eyes. You yelp and back away, shuffling back towards misty. You get back on your hooves, and look at Misty. She's looking at the mare with confused repulsion. The mare that should be dead looks at you with a terrified expression on her face. She's shaking profusely now.
>D-Don't drink the t-tap water!
You start to see a black liquid drip from her mouth. Her eyes slowly start to turn red.
>>
>>27746324
What the hell? Rush to help her. Fuck, what can we do? Misty??
>>
>>27746324
How do we help? Should we bring her back to base then go back out? This isn't a good place for a mare like her.
>>
>>27746338
>>27746361
You need to help this mare.
“Misty, come on, we need to help her!”
>How?!
“I-I don't know, just- ugh! We need to get her out of here!”
You rush back to the mare to try to grab her legs, but some of the black liquid gets onto your hoof. You instantly feel a burning sensation on it as it starts to bubble and burn through your skin. You let out a small scream, half from the pain and half from surprise. You try to shake it off, getting a little bit away from her. She starts to half speak again, spitting small bits of that black acid that fortunately miss you.
>Get it out! Cut it out! It's inside! It's ki-
She stops being able to speak now that a steady flow of acid is flowing out of her mouth. Her eyes are completely red now, and her entire body is starting to turn black. She flops onto her belly, slowly crawling towards you with her forelegs.
>>
>>27746471
>TEAR IT OUT
My god...

We have a sword. It may not be the best thing to do, but we need to cut that thing out. All we can do is hope she survives the operation.
>>
File: 1434671842680.jpg (21 KB, 500x612) Image search: [Google]
1434671842680.jpg
21 KB, 500x612
>>27746471
I don't think she can be saved. Try to keep her away. I... I don't want to kill her just yet.
>>
>>27746494
Oh. Oh! That makes sense. It's the best choice we have. Let's do it.
>>
>>27746494
>>27746543
You doubt she can be saved anymore, or if she was ever able to be saved in the first place, but you'd feel disgusting if you didn't at least try. Whatever is inside of her needs to be dealt with.
“Misty, get back, don't kill her. I'm going to try something.”
>B-Be careful!
You take your sword out from it's sheath and shuffle until you're beside what used to be the pony. You take your sword and stab it into it's back, but not enough to cause any significant damage.
You pull the sword out and notice that nothing about it changes. Well, besides the fact that the slit you made in it is getting bigger.
And growing teeth.
What used to be a small slit in it's back has now turned into a gaping mouth, wheezing heavily. Inside of it's body, you can see that where the pony's heart should be, there's a black, vein-covered orb, with tendrils stretching out all over the inside of it's body.
You know now that the thing inside of her is the only thing keeping her alive.
>>
>>27746743
She's far gone.... just stab the heart and then puncture the back of her neck to give her a quick death.
>>
>>27746743
Just when I thought my previous reaction image couldn't be more relevant...

>>27746763
This. I'm not even certain she was trying to kill herself anymore. I guess she was. Either way, Chance feels super bad and guilty about it later.
>>
>>27746763
>>27746803
She's too far gone now. Who knows how long she's had that thing growing inside of her?
...Time to end it.
You take your sword and thrust it deeply into her body, puncturing the pulsating infection in her body. This was the only way. It had to end like this.
You pull your sword out as it starts to pulsate slower, leaking the same black acid that's coming out of her mouth. Positioning it just right, you stab through the back of her neck and pull out in one rapid motion, forcing the mare to go completely limp.
It's back half of it's body has completely melted away, and is now burning through the carpet. You walk back over to Misty, looking at the mare's face one more time. Same with the back half of it's body, it's eyes have completely melted away as well.
You look at misty. She has the same look of repulsion on her face as when you last looked.
>I-
She tries to speak, but nothing comes out.
The body is slowly starting to cave in on itself, dissolving and melting in a pool of it's own bubbling acid.
“Misty, come on.”
You walk out of the room. She hesitates a little before following you. You walk over to the end of the hallway and sit an the top of the stairs. Misty shortly joins you, sitting beside you. You just needed to get out of that room.
>Chance?
>>
>>27746983
It... it was my fault. T-the last time I was here I heard something and I... I panicked! I Ran away! I ran away from a mare that just needed help! If I had just been calm she would still be alive! She died so horribly because I was such a coward...
>>
>>27747062
This. There isn't much more to add to this line.
>>
>>27747062
“It was my fault that all of that happened. When I was here last time, I heard her and I panicked. I panicked and ran away from a mare that needed my help! What kind of a shitty pony does that make me?! If I wasn't such a fucking coward she wouldn't have to die so horribly! She's probably still be alive! But just because of my own fucking cowardice, I ran.”
You put your head in your hooves, sobbing into them. You cannot believe what you have done. How could you be so fucking stupid?
You feel her hug you tightly against her, not saying a word. Her just being there for you made you feel safer, but that didn't make you feel any less awful about yourself.
>Chance. One very nice and caring pony once said something like this to me once: “Some ponies can't be saved, but that burden's not yours”.
You remember that.
>I think you have to know that more than me. There is no way you could've known that was somepony who needed help. It could've been anything, and you ran based on your instincs. It is not your fault. Please, please try to believe me. I know it can be hard sometimes, but you have to try to stop feeling like that. It breaks my heart every time to hear you put yourself down like that. So please, Chance. If you can't believe in me, at least try to believe in yourself.
She hugs you tighter, pulling you more into her embrace.
>>
>>27747260
We have to continue moving soon. After this hug session, let's get back to scavenging. Maybe even go back to chainsaw guy's overpass.
>>
>>27747260
Enter classic Chance humor "I really need to stop ending up like this. You're going to start thinking I'm a softie, aren't you?"

On the upside surely that mare had some loot around here.
>>
>>27747362
>loot
I forgot! We must take the music player and all the records.
>>
>>27747260
Before I forget to say it, that's some fucking fantastic writing. Wonderful callback.
>>
>>27747295
>>27747362
>>27747380
You begin to slightly feel better about yourself. You know she's right. You still feel shitty about what just happened, but you hope you'll feel better after this. You need to stop breaking down after every time you kill. You're going to have to do it again, and who knows how many more times you'll have to do it. It's a dark thought, yes, but it's one you'll have to use to cope.
Speaking of coping.
“Geez. I gotta stop breaking down like this, or you might think I'm a softie or something.”
>Pfft!
She smacks you lightly on the back of the head.
>God dammit, Chance...
You're really glad to have this mare at your side.
You really aren't sure what you'd do without her.
“Hey, do you think we can take that record player back to your house? I think it'd be nice to have some music playing while we do whatever.”
>You know, that isn't a bad idea, really. I mean, we'd have to go straight back home if we do. No sense in carrying a record player wherever we go, right? It's gonna get dark soon, but if you wanna scavenge some more, we can go out at night now that we have that flashlight. Sound like a plan?
>>
>>27747524
Let's take the player and records back. Then go back out when it's dark.
>>
File: 1418699995581.gif (2 MB, 500x390) Image search: [Google]
1418699995581.gif
2 MB, 500x390
>>27747524
A plan indeed.
>>
>>27747541
>>27747623

[1/2]

“Yeah, sounds like a plan alright.”
You head back into the room to claim the record player and the box of records beside it, trying your best not to look at the black liquid currently burrowing a hole in the floor. You decided there were better places to check which records were there than in this room, so loading the box on your back, Misty doing the same, you both head out of the room and down the stairs. Good thing records aren't that heavy. You're gonna have to invest in a proper saddlebag, though. One that can hold more than just keys. Maybe you'll take a visit to that Pete guy soon, buy some useful stuff. Now, that right there sounds like a plan. You're on the ground floor of the shop when you look to the side and see black liquid leaking from the ceiling.
Lovely.
You head back to the shack in a short amount of time, making extra sure you weren't followed. Eventually, you get back into the glacier house once more. One you've come to think of as your home as well as hers. You sincerely hope she thinks the same. You find your head light and strap it on, double checking to make sure the light works, and triple checking that you have everything you need.
Then, you and misty head out once more. Standing at the doorway of the shack, looking out to the city. The clouds in the sky seemed to have vacated for the first time since you've been here, bathing the city in the warm, amber light of the sun. It was almost a beautiful sight. A sight that has contrasted with everything you've seen so far on this journey.
You stand there, looking out into the city. You were gonna make this moment last.
>Chance?
“Yeah. Just having a moment.”
>Alright.
She leans a little next to you, looking out into the city as well. This moment was perfect. Everything about this was just perfect.
>>
>>27747755
Too bad this is probably just the calm before the storm. You know this moment wouldn't last forever, as much as you'd wish otherwise. The sun would fall below the horizon, sinking the place into deep and scary darkness. You'd be left finding your way through the murky darkness in a city that would rather see your face filled with flies.
...But that hasn't happened yet, has it?
You look at the sun, knowing that if you didn't act soon, you'd have minimal daylight left. So you clear your throat, stretch your legs, and tighten your head light.
“Time to go to work.”

That's it for today. I'll try my best to run tomorrow, so bump away if you like. Thanks for playing and supporting this thing, even though there was an hour and a half long gap between one of my posts and the response to said post.
>>
>>27747774
Thanks so much for running. Great session today.
>>
pg10
>>
>>27748000
>>27748999
>000
>999
What sorcery am I seeing here?
>>
Something good has to happen eventually.
>>
Running soon.
>>
>>27751180
My body will be ready.
>>
File: 1435786761500.jpg (70 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1435786761500.jpg
70 KB, 500x375
>>27751180
Stay hydrated, babe.
>>
>>27747774
Well, as long as scavenging counts as “work”. You never really thought about that sentance before you said it. It just sounded right for the moment.
You get back to Will's after a short while of walking, the sun still providing more than enough light for you to see. Might be a while before you actually need to use the head light, but you're fine with that, considering you have no idea how long the batteries might last. You stand a fair bit outside Will's place looking around
>I'm actually a little nervous about this.
“I mean, aren't we all?”
>Yeah, of course, but this is actually the first time I've actually gone out at night. And who knows what comes out at night!
“Really?”
>Yeah! I've been trying lots of new things since you got here. Guess that's a perk of having friends like you.
“Huh. Guess so.”
>Anyway, where were you planning on going? Just wandering? I could show you Pete's place if you like, too. It's not like we have any limits as to where we can go in the city. Like I said, I still haven't explored it all.
>>
>>27751501
Let's stick close to base in case we need to every hurry back. Maybe we could go back to the route where chainsaw pony was. He probably ran off during the slime situation.
>>
>>27751587
“Well, I'd like to stick relatively close to our place, just in case something goes wrong and we have to hurry back. That being said, I'd like to check out that overpass again. I was thinking that because of the whole slime situation, the pony there might've ran off.”
>Well, I sure do hope so. Not really feelin' like dealing with him again.
“Yeah, same here. Shall we?”
>We shall.
And so you do, heading off in the direction of the overpass. You had to keep reminding yourself that even though the sunset made this place look less dangerous, it's probably going to be even moreso at night. You had to keep this in mind as there wasn't going to be a source of light everywhere you go.
Eventually making it to the wooden staircase leading up to the overpass, you start to walk up to it before Misty stops you.
>Hey, wait up for a second.
“Yeah, what's up?”
She sighs.
>You know what we might have to do if things get bad right? I'm sorry, I know it's a dark thought to have, but I need you to be ready for this.
>>
>>27751860
Look into Misty's eyes and mentally prepare ourselves.

Alright. In case there are any ambushes, you should stay hidden in the shadows while I walk in the open. You could have an element of surprise while I act as a distraction. They'll think I'm going up alone.
>>
>>27751860
I know. It's just that I... nevermind. I swear to you that I will not break down on you Misty. You can depend on me.
>>
>>27751933
>>27751981
You look deeply into her eyes. You know that she's right. You need to be ready for this. For your sake, and hers as well.
“I know, Misty. I promise you I will not break down this time. If there's anypony you can depend on, it's me.”
She smiles.
>Good. It means a lot to me to hear you say that. So what's the plan?
“Well, just in case there's an ambush, you should stay here while I walk into the open. I can act as a distraction while you have the element of surprise. As long as they think I'm going up alone, we should be fine.
>Sounds good. Just... be careful, alright?
“Yeah, of course.”
You give her one more hug before heading up to the overpass.
Reaching the top of the walkway, you trot onto the road. Looking over to the archway, you make your way over to it expecting there to be an ambush at any moment. You stop in your tracks when you see a pony step out into the archway, obscured by shadows. You can see from it's silhouette that it has a horn. He stands in the shadows before looking in your direction, turning his body to look at you.
“Well, here I am. You promised you'd see me again, so here I am! Now what are ya gonna do?”
Oddly enough, no response.
>>
>>27752191
So we know it's a unicorn, but he may not be the same unicorn.

Wait and see what this stranger is going to do. If he attacks, we act like a tank while Misty sneaks off a shot. If he talks, then we try to act friendly.
>>
>>27752191
Uh... y-you too.
>>
>>27752191
>inb4 it's not a unicorn at all and it's a freaky monster

Shine the light over and make quippy conversation.
>>
>>27752253
>>27752304
>>27752370
“Uhh, you too? Hello? Anybody in the-”
You're about to passive-aggressively insult him again before you see it's eyes glow white as it slowly walks toward you. You quickly draw your sword and turn on your light as you watch him come out from the shadows.
His smile stretches almost ear to ear. His teeth are made out of metal, reflecting the light from your flashlight. It's wearing glowing white goggles over his eyes, along with having two unmarked canisters strapped to it's back. He's also dressed in a surgeon's attire, stained with tiny spatters of blood.
“N-Nice teeth you got there! You use Sensodyne?”
He laughs a little bit, surprisingly. He speaks in a airy whispering voice.
>I like you. Trying hard not to be afraid. Failing. Commendable. But ultimately pathetic. Tell me, what are you doing here?
>>
>>27752472
Just looking around, scavenging, trying to survive. Not looking to mean no harm to anybody. You?
>>
>>27752472
M-mainly scavenging and exploring the general area.

Let's try not to provoke him. He may look bad, but the things done to him might not have been his fault.

Also, don't give away Misty' position. If we give a simple glance in her direction it could give her away if the stranger is smart.
>>
>>27752502
>>27752518
“Oh, you know. The usual post-apocalyptic stuff. Trying to survive, scavenging, exploring the area. Not looking for any trouble. You?”
>My associates have gone missing. The imbeciles are likely to be loudly and obnoxiously murdering ponies. I prefer the more subtle approach myself.
“Same here, actually.”
>I'm also trying very hard to not kill you right now. That armor is quite something, isn't it?
“S-So what's holding you back?”
>Perhaps it's what's left of my consciousness telling me that you're innocent-looking enough to be left alone.
Makes sense.
>Perhaps it's because you aren't alone at all.
How does he know about that. How in the hell does he know that.
He probably saw the slightest shift in your mood, because he laughs a little under his breath.
>Don't worry. I'm not about to go ahead and murder you just for keeping secrets. So now, mystery stallion, what do you plan on doing about this situation? On your end, you're just an innocent pony, well, pair of ponies, trying to survive. Nothing wrong with that.
He steps a little closer to you.
>On my end... I really, really like that armor.
>>
>>27752638
We could always leave each other alone. Go our own separate ways, yaknow? I mean, I practically just got this armor. Who knows, maybe we can meet again under good circumstances, wheel and deal maybe?
>>
>>27752638
Don't let him get any closer.
>>
>>27752638
Dang. So it's like the psychos from Borderlands where there's two different minds inside one body.

Yeah, we'll just be on our merry way now. By the way, do you know any good spots for scavenging?
>>
>>27752679
>>27752737
>>27752738
“Or, we could save us both the trouble and leave each other alone. Go our own separate ways, and forget this ever happened? Perhaps we could meet under better circumstances.”
>Hmm. Perhaps. You're lucky I'm relatively busy at the moment. Those idiots aren't going to find themselves. We may cross paths at some point. But lets hope for your sake that we don't. Just be happy I found you and not one of my associates. If they found you, you wouldn't have as pleasant of a meeting as this.
He starts to walk to the edge of the overpass, and he almost jumps before you mention something to him first.
“Hey, do you know any good scavenging spots?”
>The middle of the city. Though judging from some of the things I've been hearing about it, you'd best be suicidal if you're going there. Things in this city are changing. It's going to get worse before it gets better.
And with that, he jumps, quickly running across the rooftops before jumping onto an alleyway, disappearing from sight.
Misty comes out and stands beside you, looking in the same direction.
>Wonder what his deal was.
>>
>>27752638
Take a picture, it'll last longer. Speaking of lasting longer, help me scavenge. You look innocent enough. Why not work with me?
>>
>>27752899
Not sure either. Honestly, he just seemed like someone who simply wants to get by.

Anyways, let's continue onward. Have you ever been to the middle of the city Misty?
>>
>>27752899
A lifetime supply of Sensodyne.

Wonder where we could go next.
>>
>>27752899
I guess we could try going towards the city center sometime during the day.
>>
>>27752960
kek. I don't think we should go into the level 100 zone just yet mate.
>>
>>27752971
I dunno. On one hand gear would be great but the guy said it was going to get worse, so hey.
>>
>>27752936
“Honestly, I haven't got a clue. He was talking about how things are going to get worse, which is always enlightening. Was kinda hoping he wouldn't be as cryptic about it, but I guess that's asking a little much from somepony like that.”
>I hope he didn't hear that.
“Yeah, me too, let's go.”
You walk underneath the archway for the first time, feeling slightly unsafe as you walk underneath the crumbling building. Making it out the other side, you keep following the road until you reach a tunnel. Above the tunnel, written in black spray paint are these words:
“BORN DEAD”.
>Lovely.
“That's what I was thinking.”
>Wanna risk it, or get off the main road? We'll be in the dark no matter which route we take.

Have to cut it short for today. Unexpected shit just happened. Apologies.
>>
>>27753117
Before we go any further, I think we should inspect the wound we got from the black liquid burning our skin. I don't feel like having a mouth grow on our back.
>>
didn't get that creeper's name bump
>>
>>27753117
Investigating this tunnel is the last thing before calling it quits. That ok Misty?
>>
>>27753147
Do this.
>>
Generic bump.
>>
Bump?
>>
I'm sorry guys. This session was a massive fucking letdown.
I'll try to run for a longer time tomorrow.
>>
>>27757029
What? Naw. What makes you think that?
>>
pg10
>>
>>27758619
>>
>>27757515
It was half as long and not much got done.
Anyway, running soon.
>>
>>27759651
>Half as long.
Your sessions are way longer than most quests honestly. I bet if you did a third as long session, it'd still be a decent chunk.
>>
>>27759651
Not every session is going to get alot done. As the other anon said, you're sessions are already long. You're first hint should have been when we requested you shorten the sessions.
>>
>>27753147
>>27755189

[1/2]

“Well, there's something I should do that I should've done hours ago.”
>And that is?
You lift your right hoof up to your face to examine the burn you suffered back at that house. It looks like you managed to shake most of it off before it did any serious damage, but it still kinda stings, and it's rather sensitive to touch. It might be best to find some way to bandage that up.
“We might wanna get this checked out at some point.”
>Yeah, that might be a pretty good idea.
“Anyway, once we're done exploring this tunnel we should probably head back home. Don't wanna be stuck out in the dark for too long.”
>Right. Don't wanna get jumped in the dark.
You look up at the words above the tunnel again. Maybe it actually means something. Maybe it's just some crazy pony being crazy. You may never know. You flick on your head light, lighting up the pitch black cement tunnel. You have a slightly bad feeling about this. But then again, when do you not have a bad feeling about anything.
You begin your descent into the tunnel, the sound of your hoofsteps echoing all over it's walls. You walk far enough into the tunnel until you can't see the entrance you came in, going ever deeper into the dark abyss.
>Must be a really long tunnel. I wonder where it leads.
Her query is shortly answered as you reach a part of the tunnel that has completely caved in. The only other way to leave is through a metal door next to the rubble, dimly lit by a red emergency light.
You're about to turn around and walk out before you notice a wooden crate sticking out of the rubble. You climb onto the pile of broken concrete next to it and open it to find it contains five crystals inside. All of the crystals are black with red spots on it.
“Misty? I need your crystal expertise over here.”
>Yup!
>>
>>27760186
She climbs up next to you and picks one up, examining it closely.
>Looks like a batch of explosive crystals, but I've never seen any with red spots on them before. It kinda worries me, but I'm also extremely curious.
>>
>>27760193
Think we can lug them back? Or some anyways? Let's leave them for now and go through the door.

We have bags, right?
>>
>>27760193
>BORN DEAD
I bet this place is full of ghouls or something. Be on the look out for monstrosities

Take them. Who says no to free experimental explosives?
>>
>>27760223
>>27760229
“Well, experimental explosives are always a plus, and they're free too, so why not. They're small, so they should fit in the saddlebag just fine.”
You take them and put them in the bag. Who knows, they might come in handy at some point. You get off the rubble pile and head over to the door, opening it slowly. Of course it leads to a stairwell. One that only goes further down.
You hesitantly head down into the darkness, hoping that no crazy mutants come around and eviscerate you. Thankfully you reach the bottom quickly, opening the metal door at the bottom. You seem to have made it into what used to be a sewer system. If it functioned at some point it doesn't anymore, because everything is completely dried up. Looking over to the left of the tunnel, you can see the flickering of a fire around a corner. The right path simply leads on into more sewer.

Nope, can't do it today. I'm not in any correct state of mind to be doing this right now.
Sorry, and thanks for playing. Don't bump the thread.
>>
>>27761492
>>
File: frostbitten shocking situation.jpg (80 KB, 399x566) Image search: [Google]
frostbitten shocking situation.jpg
80 KB, 399x566
>>27760455
I know that feel. Seems like a few QMs I follow didn't enjoy their sessions today/recently. I hope you feel better.

Posting silly sketches. Maybe they'll help brighten up.
>>
File: frostbitten lvl up.jpg (87 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
frostbitten lvl up.jpg
87 KB, 800x450
>>27763901
And this was my take on the recent creeper encounter.

Also sorry for bumping. Tried to sage at the last second.
>>
>>27765261
>>
>>27763924
That got a chuckle. His reaction is priceless, nailed Chance too.
>>
>>27765261
>>
>>27767461
>>
>>27763901
>>27763924
You should draw Misty.
>>
>>27770021
this desu senpai
>>27768666
satan pls
>>
>Don't bump the thread.

>>27761492
>>27762740
>>27763230
>>27764715
>>27765261
>>27765994
>>27767461
>>27768666
>>27771730

Why?

Also, bump.
>>
bump?
Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.