[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does nobody like luna
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
I don't see why nobody likes Luna, is it because so little episodes? Or is it because she is a secondary princess? tell me what you think
>>
>>27743398
Stop posting this fucking thread.
>>
>>27743398
Try the Moon-day thread.
>>
>>27743409
No fuck you she is best pone
>>
Page 10 bump
>>
>>27743398
Go away, Noctis.
>>
File: 363.png (141 KB, 950x750) Image search: [Google]
363.png
141 KB, 950x750
>>27743398
>>
File: 1466359066465.png (478 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1466359066465.png
478 KB, 1280x1280
>>27743398
Luna is the less interesting princess, she's the holder of some elements of harmony, but likely not honesty or loyalty. She betrayed celestia and hid her feelings of pain and betrayal, where as celestia's honesty is likely a given since it would make it even more easy for her to hurt luna with a thoughtless truth.

the end result is that Luna's motivations are simple. where as celestias are complex. She has responsability where luna has and has had little or less, she has an image where luna also has one but a very minor one. She is implied to be manipulating and guiding others to act in certain ways where as luna is not really shown to do that. She has pain and loyalty to someone who wants to kill her through out the ages, and feels difficulty living up to the ponies view of her.

Basically Celestia is rife with conflict, where as Luna's conflicts are far more straight forward. If luna where more developed and a season(s) long villain, she would be far far far more popular than celestia. but as it stands even now Luna sits in Celestia shadow, and the only thing she has going for her is her vice of self flagellation. Even what little characterization she has people try to downplay by presenting nightmare moon as if she's a different pony. It's sad really.
>>
File: wut.png (207 KB, 371x447) Image search: [Google]
wut.png
207 KB, 371x447
>>27745488
>Celestia
>More popular than Luna
>>
>>27743410
They're like the nicest waifufags on this board.
>>
>>27745949
It's true. thats why you get shit like suns, luna may have more active threads but it's celestia that gets used time and time again as support or protagonist over luna.
>>
>>27746194
....what are you talking about?

Luna got like 5 episodes while Celestia has pretty much disappeared from the show.
>>
Blessings
>>
>>27746255
5 shit episodes senpai
>>
>>27748233
kys
>>
>>27743398
Why does everyone who love Luna enjoy seeing her sad and in despair? What the fuck kinda psychopathic sadists do we have in this fandom?
>>
>>27749455
Because they can relate, you brain dead idiot.
>MUH SADNESS AND DEPRESSION MUH DARK SIDE
Remember that teens also watch this fucking show to "fit in".
>>
>>27749474
They are fucking disgusting, anon.

Also you're a mongoloid. Have my bump so we may keep discussing S1 Luna.
>>
>>27743398
Everybody likes Luna.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.