[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is changing your waifu frowned upon? Does it matter if it changes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 533x757) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 533x757
Is changing your waifu frowned upon?
Does it matter if it changes frequently or infrequently?

What if there are 2-3 pones that you simply can't choose a favorite from?
As in you wouldn't turn down one for the others?

Pic semi-related.
>>
>>27743148
Having multiple waifus is heresy, degeneracy, absolutely disgusting, etc. Changing waifus is bad, but doing it once or twice isn't that big a deal.
>>
>>27743148
None of them are real, m8.
>>
>>27743148
It just means you're a bit fickle. You probably don't even have a shrine.
>>
>>27743148
waifu is not your favorite pony, fuckturd
>>
>>27743148
If you change your waifu one or twice over the years, then it's not that bad. But if you change your waifu almost every week/month, then you're no different from those sluts at high school who get together with somebody, only to dump them a week later to get with somebody else, and that cycle continues over and over.
>>
File: 1466170549160.jpg (280 KB, 780x918) Image search: [Google]
1466170549160.jpg
280 KB, 780x918
>>27743148
Anon go ask /a/ if it's looked down upon to ever switch waifus or have more then two and see how many (You)s you rank in.

>>27743197
>changing waifus
>ever
How can you live with yourself being literally Hitler?
>>
>>27743197
>changing waifus at all
>implying she was ever your waifu

Shut the fuck up
>>
File: 1456045661104.jpg (41 KB, 1286x721) Image search: [Google]
1456045661104.jpg
41 KB, 1286x721
You shouldn't just stick with the first character you call your waifu, regardless of anything, because people on the internet who can't possibly know how you feel tell you not to. I wouldn't recommend staying in a state of indecisiveness any longer than you have to, though.

I had my first 2D love for 3 years before realizing that I love my pony waifu. Took me another year of not understanding how to feel before I accepted that the pony was my true waifu and love. Dedicating my feelings to "waifu" 1 was becoming very painful over her canon feelings for the protagonist, anyway. I don't know how those guys on /a/ do it, having waifu from harem/romance anime. If my pony waifu blushes at a male, I still don't know how I'll handle it.
>>
File: 1466366437653.png (682 KB, 898x1056) Image search: [Google]
1466366437653.png
682 KB, 898x1056
>>27743148
I have multiple waifus and add to my harem as I see fit.

There's just too many delicious characters to focus on just one, too many new ones introduced to stick to just one and too many fantastic aspects to all of them to not discover new love for a character.

Basically, ALL characters will be my waifus eventually.
>>
>>27743243
>>27743244
You completely missed my point. I said changing waifus over a large amount of time isn't as bad as changing them once a week/month. However, it is still a bad act and you should always try to avoid committing to it.
>>
>>27743395
So what you're saying is that you're omnisexual.
>>
That's not how it works you daft cunt, what you're describing is nothing more than sexual attraction.
>>
>>27743450
Seeing as how even stallions, bugs and even EQGs made it in so far, I'd say yes.
>>
File: ponkponk.gif (198 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
ponkponk.gif
198 KB, 500x500
If you leave your waifu, you're trash. Simple as that. And having more than one waifu will ruin your laifu.
>>
>>27743148
Why would it matter if you changed waifus or had multiple waifus? They aren't real anyways.
>>
File: EMBAH.png (699 KB, 900x1275) Image search: [Google]
EMBAH.png
699 KB, 900x1275
My waifu was Twilight since the very beginning, and she remained in that position until only very recently. I feel like my decision is justified because the character is new. If she were around back then she would have been in Twilight's position.
>>
File: Waifu.jpg (997 KB, 2500x1785) Image search: [Google]
Waifu.jpg
997 KB, 2500x1785
>>
>>27744018
she was your favorite at best, not waifu
>>
Here's the thing....a "waifu" implies you are in love with a character, that you are dedicated to her

So, yeah it's frowned upon because youre misusing the word and cheapening it for people who actually do have waifus

However, if you have multiple characters you like there's nothing wrong with that....I don't even think there's anything wrong with liking or being attracted to characters if you have a waifu, because the whole thing is that they AREN'T your waifu, you can only have one waifu and that's what matters, one true love.

Simply like the characters you like and don't call them a waifu, cause if you're having trouble deciding which one is your waifu none of them truly are, a waifu isn't simply a "favorite" character, I have many favorites and many I find to be qtz, but I'm only in love with one of them
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.