[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just realized I'm into ponies because I usually I feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: large.jpg (305 KB, 1280x905) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
305 KB, 1280x905
I just realized I'm into ponies because I usually I feel so alone and ponies are a good way to comfort those feels. But now I met a grill and I'm slowly losing interest.

Help /mlp/, I really don't want to leave ponies or this place
>>
>>27739116
Quick, learn hwo to draw poners to maintain a healthy level of autism!
>>
>>27739116
Try a life with her. If she leaves you'll always be welcome back here.

Reeeeeeeeeee trying real women.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-25-19-55-42.png (621 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-25-19-55-42.png
621 KB, 720x1280
>>27739131
>>
File: 056.jpg (43 KB, 762x640) Image search: [Google]
056.jpg
43 KB, 762x640
>>27739116
>>
Fucking leave this hellhole before it's too late
>>
>>27739116
Get girl hooked on ponies. Be careful to do it gradually, make it your cute couple thing.
>>
>>27739166
This...could actually work, she's kinda weeb so it could be easier. Right?
>>
>>27739185
never speak of anything fanmade, and you'll be aces
>>
>meet girl, forget about ponies completely
>break up after two years, remember ponies
>"oh, 4chan has a board about it now"

autism levels exceeding previous amounts and climbing
>>
>>27739343
How does it feel the whole experience?
>>
>>27739353
If i was the kind of person as would get mad at myself for something relatively minor, I would be a little bemused for forgetting.

as it is, i'm learning how to draw using ponies, and I'm accumulating ideas to put into greentext stories. Nobody i've dated has actually managed to get through my "i can't draw" self-persuasion.

sex is nice sometimes, though.

does that answer your question?
>>
File: IMG-20150904-WA0047.jpg (72 KB, 576x881) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20150904-WA0047.jpg
72 KB, 576x881
>mfw horsefucker husband
>mfw being autistic Drawfag
>>
>be horsefucker
>desperate 15 year old horny virgin
>clop until I'm 19
>get female human companionship
>do the things in the bed
>cut off female companionship
>mares are suddenly more interesting

Wonder if I'll ever thank her for that
>>
>>27742659
did you saved the angry messages she'd leave you? I want to read her angry rants about you being ugly horsefucker.
I really want to know if you ever say to her the why did you leave her cuz 'muh ponies'
>>
tell her that she is getting in the way of your pony waifu and you are breaking up with her
>>
File: ClrY6IyWYAAAwXv.jpg-large.jpg (332 KB, 826x1144) Image search: [Google]
ClrY6IyWYAAAwXv.jpg-large.jpg
332 KB, 826x1144
>>27742729
I'd say he just hit her with one of these one day
>>
>>27744161
Fucking jin man
>>
>>27744161
Can someone please print this out and get Tara Strong to sign it

Maybe send her one in the post too
>>
>>27742729
Nah. I left her because she was the type of person who wouldn't have the backbone to chew me out for leaving her if it was unjustified for me to do so.
>>
>>27744161
I mean, I specifically went out of my way to show her every fucked up side of myself before we even met, so I think she's a wasted target for such fuckery. Otherwise I'd gladly perpetuate some drama in my life to entertain my fellow horsefuckers.
>>
>>27739116
You have 2 options.

Keep ponying on the side and see if you can get your gf to like it.

Option 2
It's your time Anon. Leave this place for a lil while then eventually you'll find your way back. We'll be waiting.
>>
>TFW the two girls in my life I talk to a lot both liked MLP to some extent already, and I got them more into it

Heh, but then again sometimes I'll blow off talking to them to talk ponies if we're not, I'm a shit friend....but anyway OP, maybe you're just burnt out on pone...there have been times I walked away from this board cause I just found it annoying or lost interest, I still watched the show but as far as fandom interaction goes sometimes you need a break
>>
Same here, only instead of a grill it's the service and a social life. Ironically, I traded in ponies for Magic the Gathering and D&D. I keep trying to catch up on the show but there's always another meetup to go to.
>>
>>27745233
No dude. No. Just leave that poor girl alone.
>>
>>27745416
She really was too cute for me to slap around. What's wrong with some pone-related fuckery?

Either way, she's not answering me. Must be spending time with that blond eunuch she's with.
>>
>>27739116
If she doesnt like you for who you are then fuck her
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.