[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IRC?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
so while going through rizon channels i found an unclaimed one
#horsefuckers
COME ON IN LADS!
>"What's irc?"
Another place to circlejerk effectively. It is much faster than any other means by far, as it is only text based.
>"How do get on irc?"
Get an irc client of course!
I prefer to use irssi, but there are many different clients out there, for new comers to irc, there's Pidgin,Smuxi,and hexchat.
>"This seems a littel complicated."
It's not, just join the rizon network using the command '/connect rizon', then '/join horsefuckers'. That easy.
>"How do I change my name?"
/nick [whatever you want here], that is if the name isn't taken already.

feel free to ask any questions you so please.
:^)
>>
>>27738616
Boring.
>>
>"What's irc?"
how new you have to be to ask this?
also: nice spoonfeeding
>>
>>27738665
after all if we can't form the clay that is the new fag, then why are they here
>>27738654
yeah but its a lot lighter than most other forms ofcirclejerking my dude
>>
>>27738616
Fun fact: IRC is a good way to get your location information and even ip stolen
>>
>>27738693
you act as if any of the fagets here are going to come to your house.
swatting is only effective if youve done wrong
sending things in the mail is riskier than going to said persons house.

and youre scard somebody has your ip, well maybe you should rethink things a bit, an ip can give away location, not personal info unless someone is TRYING to literally get you
besides, rizon doesn't support that shit.
even if they do VPNs exist.
:^)
>>
>>27738693
>>27738779
Isn't it only a partial IP anyways?
I know I've joined an IRC channel a few times with people I'm sure would have loved to dox the shit out of me and I haven't gotten pizza delivered or a dragon dildo in the mail yet.
>>
>>27739174
yeah it is and its not like people are gonna take the time to dox you desu
>>
>>27739244
i will
>>
>>27739174
Rizon masks IPs. Dont let these idiots fool you.

Plus you can't really do much with an IP except make someone's internet connection shit and get a broad location.
>>
>>27738616
So, it's a channel for wannabe horsefuckers? Why would I want to join?
>>
File: 141728176631.png (548 KB, 1192x1080) Image search: [Google]
141728176631.png
548 KB, 1192x1080
>>27738616
This isn't any better than the skype/discord threads. Fuck off attention whore
>>
>>27739366
Oh no~
It'd be a shame if you were to come to my home and snuggle
>>
>>27741532
yeah i know but still, the channel was unclaimed. the skype threads require you to have skype which is pretty heavy now a days.
discord is okay but still could use more resources than an irc client.
oh don't worry i cant possibly get angry if that was your intention. :^)
>>27741497
i dunno you tell me senpai.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.