[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to rape Twilight Sparkle in her sleep
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 253x199) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 253x199
I want to load her up with tranquilizers and after she is unconscious I want to molest her like a four-year-old at Michael Jackson's house. I want to wreck her vagina like the Titanic. I want to put my arm so far up her ass that I could give her an enema using only my fist!
>>
>>27737212
Kill yourself edgy faggot.
>>
Do you want to take part in the next PTS?
You castrated gaylord?
>>
>>27737222
Trips have spoken
>>
>>27737237

The fuck is PTS? Is that something that involves you, a banana, clown make up and your anus? You sick bastard. go kill yourself.
>>
File: about that.jpg (6 KB, 272x181) Image search: [Google]
about that.jpg
6 KB, 272x181
>>27737237
>sarcastic about attentionwhoring
>tripname "SmallNiggerDick"
>>
>>27737222

you are what Fluttershy would refer to as "oh dear". Enough with that language, you sexually-confused hypertwat. People who resort to your sort of behavior usually end up behind the counter at a burger king
>>
>>27737212
>molest her
Patience, anon. First, you have to lock the door so her beta live-in dragon-about-the-house doesn't get nosy.

Then, we can start to be nosy ourselves. Why not read her diary? There's bound to be something juicy in there. Maybe paw through her clothing?

Either way, it's important to take your leave shortly, and cover your traces. That way, when she wakes up, she won't freak out. So, if it were to happen a second time...
>>
>>27737737

>Twilight Sparkle does not wear clothing you dumbass
>>
>>27737212
>not while she's awake
>>
>>27737222
>He says the guy is edgy
>Tells him to kill self in edgy way
>>
>>27737770

>Twilight Sparkle does not sleep in pajamas! She sleeps naked just like all others! Ponyville is a clothing optional town, you asshat!
>>
>>27737795
She sleeps wearing an extremely tight thong
>>
>>27737252
No, it's Pony Transfixation Syndrone.

Aka Autism
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.