[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you know the reason we haven't and probably wont get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: breeze.png (762 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
breeze.png
762 KB, 1280x720
Did you know the reason we haven't and probably wont get a Celestia episode is because the writers are afraid they will never live up to expectations? in b4 someone claims to just want sisterly slice of life
>>
>>27736446
Who the fucks care about Celestia anyway? She hasn't been relevant for years. All we want now is Twilight.
>>
>>27736446
no it's because she's shit
>>
>>27736446
So a Celestia episode is like this fandom' Half Life 3?
>>
>>27736467
Twilight hasn't been relevant for a while either, but she doesn't want to accept that yet
>>
>>27736467
People seem to want Luna. Anyway, the reason we haven't gotten it is because her potential stories are messes. You would have just as a hard time writing about dead parents or what Starswirl is. Celestia basically has no character at all.
>>
>>27736446
Celestia makes Zephyr Princess of Ponyille for a week episode when?

Also Celestia episode when? It's really about fucking time. It doesn't have to be amazing, just a cute little episode of Celly sneaking out of the castle in her pursuit of cake or something.
>>
>>27736498
I think that falls in the "underwhelming" category for the writers. Six seasons of no episode and that's all they make?
>>
File: 1451789187575.png (488 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1451789187575.png
488 KB, 1280x720
>>27736570
Better than nothing honestly.

I just want more cute Celestia.
>>
File: 1466200775995.jpg (34 KB, 338x305) Image search: [Google]
1466200775995.jpg
34 KB, 338x305
>>27736446
>implying the writers give even a single fuck about disappointing people
>>
File: we're all starting to hate her.jpg (96 KB, 683x384) Image search: [Google]
we're all starting to hate her.jpg
96 KB, 683x384
>>27736446
They already did that with minor cameos, deliberately. The princesses can get bored, argue over petty shit, pig out, and mess with their subjects. The real reason is probably her VA trying to reduce her presence or executives fearing little girls can't sympathize.
>>
>>27736446
>in b4 someone claims to just want sisterly slice of life

well no shit.

/mlp/ is full of hypocritical autistic faggots. An actual episode called slice of life came out and faggots cried about it.
>>
>>27736670
Well, it's not like they really can.
>>
>>27736446
i would actually greatly enjoy a slice of life episode with them, similar to what we saw them doing at the wedding in ep100.

>>27736680
to be fair its the same people who whine about every episode.
>>
>>27736467
Last time Twilight was relevant and her story arc was in S4 finale. After her princess arc, she's dead as character and she's passive for 2 seasons.
>>
>>27736701
Can little boys sympathize with Superman?
>>
>>27736751
Not really supposed to sympathize, just think he does cool shit.
>>
>>27736760
Well shit, I guess it's too late to ask for an episode of Celestia beating shit up during Luna's banishment.
>>
considering how many episodes we had with Discord messing with Twilight, I don't get why the showrunners don't just try one where Discord messes with Celestia and we end up in a sort of buddy comedy, starting two supposedly divine beings trying to get out of a bad situation, while humanizing them more and being funny.

then again, considering what about Discord,,,
>>
The reason we won't get a Celestia episode is because Nicole Oliver is a fuck.
>Disdains her fans
>Plays two major characters (Cheerilee and Celestia) but barely ever turns up to do lines

Ever notice how in the episode where Starlight befriends Trixie, they manage to go an entire episode with 0 lines from Celestia across several scenes? Yeah, that's so they could avoid having to deal with Oliver.

Don't get me wrong, she has a great voice for the role. Now if only they could get her to actually read lines more often.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>>27736446
Since when has any episode after The Best Night Ever lived up to expectations? The cartoon died when season 1 ended.
>>
>>27736869
Odd, the only bad egg in terms of VAs getting along I've heard is Cadance's VA. Apparently the rest of the VAs cannot stand her.
>>
>>27736856
Please no Discord, for the love of God.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.