[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to reverse Twilight Sparkle's toilet conditioning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 185
Thread images: 45
File: 1040753_cropped.png (386 KB, 956x1185) Image search: [Google]
1040753_cropped.png
386 KB, 956x1185
I want to reverse Twilight Sparkle's toilet conditioning and train her to take pleasure from relieving herself anywhere, on command.
>>
I want to give Nyx a proper childhood and raise her as my own knowing she will always have a loving family.
>>
>>27735409
>anywhere
>not exclusively on you
what a waste.
>>
>>27735423
Variety is the spice of life.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 356x400) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 356x400
>>27735409
This disgusting den of heresy should be purged.
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 960x640
>>27735409
No
>>
>>27735417
weirdo
>>
>>27735409
Sauce on this image pls. Reverse image search turned up nothing.
>>
>>27735852
It's in the filename you useless piece of shit

derpibooru.org/1040753
>>
>>27735409
>Reverse Twilight Sparkle's toilet conditioning
So you wanna pump sewage up to her toiler bowl from the sewage treatment plant?
>>
>>27735852
>trying to reverse image search pony pics
I really wish 4chan would integrate Derpibooru reverse image search on /mlp/.
>>
>>27735867
Thanks m80
>>
>>27735409
thats a lot of words to say hypnosis shenanigans
>>
>>27735409
Masked Pony pls
>>
>>27735949
>hypnosis shenanigans
Scott Adams in Equestria when
>>
>>27735955
who
>>
Hello pony thread simulator
>>
>>27735409
and you autistic shits keep wondering why you have no imagination, intelligence, morality and why everyone vehemently hates you and calls you scum and >>>/trash/.

There is shitposting and then there is just being a plain dumb mental retard.
>>
I want OP to take a flying fuck at a rolling donut on a gravel driveway.
>>
>>27736997
While some of the things I can kind of agree with, I take issue a major with one thing.

>morality
>4chan

Yeah, good luck getting THAT Hindenburg to stay afloat.

>>27735409
As for (OP)
see >>27737064
This shit doesn't deserve its own thread, and you likely know why.

Especially since you didn't seem to post any more.

This should really tell you something, since it's coming from a deep cover piss fag.
>>
>>27737599
>Especially since you didn't seem to post any more.
Are you seriously trying to ">1 post by this ID" on a board without IDs? 25% of the posts ITT are mine.
>>
>>27737640
I'm saying these types (when they aren't shitposters) tend to desperately try to keep to the topic, and that didn't appear to be the case, unless I missed a post, or two.

This is why I said it didn't SEEM like he posted, anymore, as I could be wrong, IF he didn't do the usual.

Now please pay attention to words, anon.
>>
>>27737847
It would be cool if people used this thread for scat discussion/greentext/etc.
>>
>>27737847
>when they aren't shitposters
ha
>>
>tfw there's pages of scat art of my waifu rolling around in, eating or being assaulted by shit
>there's none of her just happily pooping without a diaper
Dammit. I just want to see my favorite little cartoon pony comfortably relieving herself in the bushes or something.
>>
>>27739626
ikr
>>
File: Twilight Sparkle urinal censored.jpg (582 KB, 3300x2550) Image search: [Google]
Twilight Sparkle urinal censored.jpg
582 KB, 3300x2550
I want to condition her to BE my toilet, and take pleasure from letting me relieve myself in her mouth on command.
>>
>>27739626
But diapers are the best
>>
>>27735409
Pajeet plz just poo in the loo already!
>>
>>27741172
What's the point if I can't even see her ass? I may as well just be using my imagination, at that point.
>>
>>27741198
That's why you change her. But not before making her sit in it first
>>
>>27739626
>relieving herself in the bushes
>like some kind of animal
>>
>>27741608
Is this some kind of new fetish?
flaalf?
>>
>you'll never watch as Twilight casually and deliberately shits herself in front of her mortified parents
>>
>>27741763
need pics of this
>>
File: just like the war.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
just like the war.gif
2 MB, 320x180
>scat
>>
File: 1448983908708.jpg (75 KB, 1170x688) Image search: [Google]
1448983908708.jpg
75 KB, 1170x688
>>27741763
>you'll never watch and masturbate as Twilight casually and deliberately shits herself in front of her mortified parents

fixed, also unf
>>
File: ask_princess_molestia 136b.png (264 KB, 600x1457) Image search: [Google]
ask_princess_molestia 136b.png
264 KB, 600x1457
>>27740137
>on command
why not permanently?
>>
File: test.png (1 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
test.png
1 MB, 1600x1200
>>27742373
>>27741763
We need a real drawfag who can do lewd of this
>>
Oh look - scatfags.

>>>/trash/
>>
File: 1449232283262.png (138 KB, 798x829) Image search: [Google]
1449232283262.png
138 KB, 798x829
>>27742626
>twilight's completely content face

perfect
>>
>>27741763
I'd think it'd be: You'll never watch Twilight masturbate as she watches old edit-scraps of Celestia who casually and deliberately craps herself in front of her mortified sister, and the delegates from Goblin Lands.
Or Twilight learns that Luna casually and deliberately craps while on the balcony, in the spot Celestia always sits, but the crowd never notices as it's night and the light is bad. And the maids know about it, keep it a secret, and clean it up. "Being goddess of the night means having to put up with a lot of wet beds."
You'll never watch as a filly-morphed and disguised Twilight casually and deliberately craps herself while on stage with an embarrassed Trixie and an amused crowd of kidponies.
>>
File: 1437343211764.gif (2 MB, 400x184) Image search: [Google]
1437343211764.gif
2 MB, 400x184
>>27741763
In less of a Fetish type way and more of A Freddy Got Fingered or Lars Von Trier's The Idiots way, then totally.
>>
bupet
>>
>>27742626
could do without the collar but w/e
nice work
>>
File: test twscat.png (1 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
test twscat.png
1 MB, 1600x1200
>>27744609
I like it more with the collar
>>
>>27744689
Yeah, you're probably right.
>>
>>27742386
What's the difference? You can have fun verbally controlling her each time or just have her do it as soon as she sees you, either way she's yours
>>
Would you really need a spell to be colluding with Applejack to cause uncontrollable bowels in the mane six, if for the entire population of Ponyville so as to increase the amount of fertilizer available for the apple trees?
Of course you may need a hefty bribe so as to "adjust" Cheeralee's sex education class in the desired manner.
>>
>>27745454
>using night soil
Fetish scenario or no, that's not best practices and Applejack would never get on board with it.
>>
>>27743250
I haven't seen either of those movies.
>>
File: shitters.png (53 KB, 653x355) Image search: [Google]
shitters.png
53 KB, 653x355
reminder
>>
>>27747168
uhh
>>
>>27747196
>implying anything after S1 is canon
>>
>>27747196
They use outhouses in Appleloosa because they don't have any flowers to fertilize. Next.
>>
>>27747196
also
>>
>>27747768
>they don't have the superior nippon squat toilets
I believed in Equestria, once.
>>
File: lost all hope.jpg (21 KB, 552x137) Image search: [Google]
lost all hope.jpg
21 KB, 552x137
>>27747799
>>
I wonder what they use for toilets in Griffon land? Squat (low to the ground) ceramic cars with a flip-up roof-lid? Like the squatting (position) toilets of Japan?
>>
>>27735409
I WAS EATING A BOWL OF CEREAL WHEN I READ THIS BITCH
>>
>>27748799
Jeez, who pissed in your cornflakes?
>>
>>27748799
At least you weren't eating chocolate ice cream.
>>
>>27748792
litterboxes, obviously
>>
>>27735409
Keep your awful fetishes where they belong, please.
>>>/ntt/
>>
>>27749999
quads confirms
>>
Which pony do you think would be easiest to train for public defecation? Rainbow Dash probably already takes midflight dumps, but would her ego allow her to take a shit in front of her friends? In front of Scootaloo?
>>
>>27750545
Alright some thoughts on this:

Twilight:
Very difficult
She probably creates a flood just thinking about it but her pride and social standing will make it very difficult, especially on the note that Celestia may find out about it.

Applejack
Very Difficult
Probably the most difficult one, unless she has a hidden fetish for it, which seems unlikely, persuading her to do it will be almost impossible.

Fluttershy
Easy to Moderate
She's submissive as fuck, unless her S switch is on you could persuade her to almost anything, whether she likes it or not.

Pinkie
Easy
She probably shits in some of her cakes already, that's why she's having that shit eating grin on her face when others eat them.

Rainbow Dash
Moderate to difficult
As you said she probably shits straight out of the air when nobody is looking but she doesn't want to be seen doing it because it isn't "awesome". She's an autist and can be baited easily though.

Rarity
Difficult
So if you somehow manage to become the S in the relationship you have a chance, but accomplishing that is the difficult part.
>>
>>27750626
>"Anon, I'm not going to do that!"
>You look ashamedly at the bookhorse.
*sigh* "Well, you leave me no choice, I guess I'll have to tell Celestia you said a level 5 naughty word."
>Purple pony puckers her face.
>Fear was expelled as she spoke her next words:
>"YOU CAN'T! I... uhh... you SHOULDN'T, Celestia will NEVER forgive me for such language!
>Twilight is shaking now.
>She looks like she's about to cry.
"Well," you continue, "as I said before, I won't say anything so long as you do what I ask."
>"But I-"
"No exceptions."
>She stares at the ground.
>A couple moments pass as she swallows her pride and meets your eyes again.
>"... Ok... I'll do it."
>She submits.
>You crack a grin,
"Excellent, now let's find your marshmallow-coated friend."
"If you say one word to her about what's going to happen, the princess will know of your wrongdoings."
>Twilight gulps and shakily nods her head in agreement.
"Good, then let's be off."

>And just like that, you leave the castle behind, eager to bring back a shining new purple-maned toilet for Twilight.
>>
>>27750828
>You glance at your watch.
>Twilight is taking a pretty long time.
>You hope she isn't telling Rarity about the deal you made with her.
>And how that deal involves a certain white horse to get their coat painted by a friend.
>After some time, Carousel Boutique's front door opens and the two unicorns emerge.
>"Why, hello Anonymous!" she chirps.
>Rarity is sporting her usual confident and positive demeanor, so you are pretty sure Twilight hadn't said a word to her.
>"Shall we be off? From what I heard from Twilight, I could not be more grateful for whatever gift you have stowed away for me."
>Twilight said you were giving her a gift?
>... You can roll with that.
"Sure, let's get going, and I can tell you that you're in for a surprise."
>The evil smile that spreads across your face doesn't alter Rarity's attitude as you start back towards the castle.

>Once inside you scout out your "Box of Fun" for possible situations like this.
>Rarity and Twilight are nervously chattering about as you find the box under your night stand.
>Licking your lips, you toss the cover of the box aside.
>>
File: check 'em_ayano.gif (2 MB, 366x360) Image search: [Google]
check 'em_ayano.gif
2 MB, 366x360
>>27750066
dubs confirm quads, bateman be praised
>>
>>27751002
>Inside is the expected string. The secret string.
>You smile as you pull the secret string, opening the secret compartment of the secret box.
>Mmmm.
>You finally get to use these.
>The sound of hoofsteps catches your attention.
>"Anonymous, darling? Where are you? Twilight is acting strangely, so I best get out of her mane sooner rather than later."
>You pocket the ballgag, blindfold, and hoofcuffs and round the corner to meet the beaming white horse.
>She sees you and smiles innocently.
>"Ah, there you are."
"Yep, yep, the gift is almost ready, but it uh, requires a couple of things from you too."
>She tilts her head in question at that statement.
>You need to think of a reason for her to let you use your... items... on her.
"Uh, its uh, because..."
>You think of an excuse.
"Well the present involves Twilight's 'magic' you see. So long as you follow a couple of parameters, you'll receive the 'gift' in seconds flat."
>Marshmallow butt seems to straighten up after hearing that.
>"Hm? Well alright, dear. Whatever you say."
>You walk back into your bedroom as Rarity trails behind you.
>>
>>27751129
I like where this is going.
>>
>>27751129
>Through means that are too boring to describe in a way that would make them realistic, you manage to convince Rarity to cuff herself to your bed, gag herself, and blindfold herself with the items in your "Box of Fun".
"Are you ready for your 'gift', Rarity?"
>She lets out an "Mph!" of confirmation, the ballgag muffling any attempt at words.
>You poke your head out into the hallway and shout,
"TWILIGHT, SHE'S READY FOR YOU!"

>It takes a full minute, but Twilight trots into your room, head hanging low, ashamed about what she agreed to do to her toile-- friend.
>She's standing next to the bed, motionless.
>You need to give her a little boost.

>You slap her plot right across the nethers.
>Book horse yelps and scrambles up onto the bed.
>Rarity turns her gagged, blindfolded face towards the noise, but readjusts once she notices Twilight is standing on the bed over her spread body.
>Your cock is already hard at seeing Rarity's horse pussy and ponut spread for you on your bed, just waiting to get railed.
>But you hold off for now, as you let Twilight fulfill her side of the deal.
>You watch as the floodgates begin to open.
>Purple smart's ponut spreads on its own and her folds start trembling.
>Instinctively, she crouches down low to part her flanks for a more streamlined passage of the incoming material.
>"HMPH?!" Rarity grunts as she feels her friend's cunt rub against her upper stomach.
>>
File: stop boner.jpg (62 KB, 324x557) Image search: [Google]
stop boner.jpg
62 KB, 324x557
>>27751311
>>
File: 1449693360470.jpg (30 KB, 220x525) Image search: [Google]
1449693360470.jpg
30 KB, 220x525
>>27751311
I should not be popping a boner to this
>>
>>27751311
>As if holding her breath for a while, Twilight lets out a relieved sigh.
>The floodgates are open.
>The urine forms rivers as they course their way through the white horse's mane.
>Rarity is struggling now, squirming in every which way to escape the onslaught of fluids.
>But it's only getting started.
>Twilight's emptying bladder slows as another hole of hers has to be relieved.
>Twilight gasps for air as she presses her pelvis even harder against her friend's midsection and starts grinding her purple marehood up and down her body.
>Seeing this in action, you feel a bit proud in knowing this ordeal is turning on Twilight as much as its turning you on.
>What a filthy whorse.

>Twilight gasps again and puffs her cheeks out.
>She's pushing as hard as she can now.
>Spreading her legs even more, she stopped her grinding to put effort into more trivial matters.
>With another puff of air, she forces out a steamy brown load all over Rarity's stomach.
>With her next thrust, she forces her dirty ponut onto her friend's coat and releases another wet piece, seeping deep into Rarity's fur.
>Twilight isn't done, and her beet red face huffs in another chunk of air.
>You have foregone the need of clothing, so being naked, you can't hold back any longer.
>You straddle yourself over the bed, placing your stone-hard cock in line with Rarity's filthy, smelly folds.
>Twilight catches the heat of the sensation and begins leaning forward to meet Rarity's spread lips.
>She begins tracing the inside of Rarity's lower lip with her tongue, but feels a big, final load about to relase from both holes.
>You on the other hand, ripped your cock straight through the former hymen of the white pony's cunt and are feeling ever so close yourself.
>>
>>27751559
*the urine forms rivers as they course their way through the white horse's FUR

typo: not mane, fur.
>>
See you in the Simulator anon..
You did it, happy now?
>>
>>27735955
kek
>>
>>27751559
>You continue thrusting into your bound, hairy, living toilet-horse as you notice that Twilight is completing the transformation of Rarity's once-white coat.
>Just as the last bit of waste is shot out of Twilight's ponut and almost reaches her friend's nether regions, the book horse moans loudly.
>Her pussy makes spasms as it lets loose the sticky yellowish marecum.
>The liquids spray all around Rarity's chest.
>A few spasms squirt the fluid up into the white pony's gagged mouth.
>The sight alone is hot enough for you to finish.

>Thrust after thrust, you pass the point of no return.
>Hilting yourself in Rarity's pussy, you fill her womb with your seed.
>You feel the pressure against your cock, and to a normal person, the feeling would tell you the polite thing to do is to pull out.
>But you keep your cock forced inside her.
>You pump load after load into her tight cunt.
>Cum is flowing quickly out of her cunt and you feel your climax ending.

>You sigh and pull your dick out of the mare's vagina to see the damage.
>Having the size advantage over these small pones, you absolutely destroyed it.
>You take a couple steps back to admire the masterpiece in all of its glory.
>There's hardly an inch of white fur left on Rarity's midsection, all tainted by Twilight's fluids.
>Her pussy ravaged and covered in your cum and blood from her former hymen.
>She made such a beautiful toilet.

>You wonder what you should do now.
>Twilight had quite the change of heart to the situation and decided to join in on the fun rather than resent it.
>Hell, she's even wiping her filthy self off on her friend's forelegs.
>Grinding her ponut up and down the furry shaft until its spotless.
>Rarity's breathing is shallow and from under the sleeping mask, the mascara dripling indicated she was crying throughout the whole ordeal.

Twilight hops off of the bed and stands next to you.
>"So, what do we do now?" she asks you.
"I-I don't know. I honestly didnt expect to get this far."
>>
>>27751837
Oh God it's so wrong, but my dick is still ununoctium right now
>>
>>27751837
>Twilight's expression didn't reflect any regret or sympathy, but instead it looked kind of smug.
>You decide to call her out on it.
"Why the face? I thought you were only doing this because I threatened to tell on you."
>She ponders the question for a sec and responds with her brainy know-it-all voice.
>"Well being a princess and all, I hardly have time for personal enjoyment."
>She blushes.
>"A-and, I've been so clean all my life, it feels indiscribable to be so... dirty."
>She laps her lips with her tongue then bites her lip after that statement.
>You notice her staring at Rarity's cum-blasted cunt in lust.
>You follow her gaze and snap a few times to regain her attention.
>"Oh, sorry Anon. Point is, THAT felt amazing, better than any feeling I've ever felt" the book horse admits.
"Oh, really now?"
>"Yes, even friendship."
>That takes a bit for you to process, but you get an evil idea now that Twilight is on board with your fetishy stuff.
>"I just don't want that feeling to infringe on my friendships."
>Aaaand now she's feeling guilty.
>Aaaand she's pouting.
>You're going to have to convince Twilight to go along with this new plan of yours.

"Hey Twilight, want to step outside the room for a quick second?"
>"Sure, anything you want Anon"
>She follows behind you and closes the door to your room.
>You're about to make a suggestion you don't think she'll refuse, especially because you still have the "tattletale" card not played yet
>>
>>27752047
Taking a break, will put on pastebin.

If you're wondering how I can continue it from this point: (SPOILER ALERT) Rarara will become a public toilet/fucktoy for Ponyville.
>>
>>27752068
Sounds gud, m8. Will anon get to use her as well?
>>
File: 1122541.gif (2 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1122541.gif
2 MB, 960x540
>>27752084
Yes
>>
File: 1404959565271.png (225 KB, 410x427) Image search: [Google]
1404959565271.png
225 KB, 410x427
>>27752100
looking forward to it.
>>
File: heavy erection.jpg (74 KB, 580x432) Image search: [Google]
heavy erection.jpg
74 KB, 580x432
>>27752068
>>
File: 1454428081797.jpg (128 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1454428081797.jpg
128 KB, 800x600
>>27752047
My head does not want this, but my dick disagrees, and my dick is always right, good job anon.
>>
File: gottfried_wrong_erotic.gif (1 MB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
gottfried_wrong_erotic.gif
1 MB, 300x168
>>27751837
>>
>>27752047
>Blackmailing happens and through a bunch of means that are too boring to explain, you convince Twilight to go along with your plan.
>Purple smart does not try to resist this time, and seems to be rather open to your idea of whoring Rarity out to the entirity of Ponyville.
>She was going to be the public town cumdumpster and toilet. The plan, though, was that you and Twilight were going to profit off of it.
>Ever since Rainbow Dash started her job as a Wonderbolt, there's been a spot open for this position, so it's perfect timing.

>Be day 1.
>Be twirling a sign in front of a dark alley to attract customers.
>"Real, living, breathing toilet! Must see - and use - to believe! (Toilet usage 1bit - Sex with toilet 2bits)"
>As per usual, however, most ponies ignored the shameless advertising and went along with their day.
>Hours pass and no customers.
>You really need to use the bathroom, so you prop the sign next to the alley and point it inwards.
>You adjust it so it points towards the center of your business and then head back down the alleyway.

>You find Twilight feeding Rarity applesauce or some shit you can force feed a pony and you don't feel like you can wait any longer.
"Yo Twi, move, I gotta use it!"
>Twilight scoots back, spoon still levitating.
>You turn your butt towards the toilet pone and unzip your pants.
>You literally drop your pants and your panties and shit on the floor.
>You miss the floor however, leaving a steaming turd to wrap itself into a pile on top of Rarity's head.
>Relieved, you sigh and turn around to drain the snake as well.
>You force your stream of piss out and it pelts the blindfolded pony in her face as you try to cover all areas with your yellow mark.
>Feeling your stream coming to a halt, you let your dick sag so to unload the last few drops onto her pelvis.
>The urine drips from her mane onto the ground below her and forms a little puddle.
>*Zip*
"Aah, much better, carry on Twilight."
>"Um, Anonymous?"
"Yes, Twi?"
>>
>>27753483
Anon, did you forget to wipe?
>>
>>27753483
>Twilight points her front hoof down the alleyway.
>You follow the gesture to see a set of eyes staring at the both of you.
>It's a male pony with a black coat and cyan mane.
>He doesn't seem weirded out by the situation he just caught you in.
>"Hiya Anonymous, Twilight."
"Hi Thunderlane, what can we do for you?"
>He smiles very warmly at you.
>"I'm here for the toilet."
"Ah, so how many bits do you have for us?"
>"I have three, actually."
>He puts his right hoof up to show them.
>"I'd like both of your toilet's services."
>He tosses the coins towards Twilight, who catches them with her magic.
>Satisfied, you clear way for the black stallion.
"She's all yours, my friend."
>Nodding, Thunderlane doesn't hesitate.
>He props his front hooves on the wall behind Rarity and sends a piss stream to the face you had formerly marked.
>You get excited at the sight, but you feel like you should get back to your post and give him some privacy.
>You start walking back.
>In the distance you hear Twilight ask, "Are you sure you don't want lube for that?"
>The question makes you chuckle, but the voices fade out as you catch sight of your sign being read by a pony you know.
"Heya, Pinkie!"
>She bounces up when you speak to her.
>Nothing but pure joy and sugar makes up her facial expression.
>"Hiiiya, Anon! Watchu doin?"
"Nothing much. Although, Twilight and I found this REALLY cool toilet that can talk AND move!"
>Her eyes go wide and she gasps so loud you're sure everypony nearby picked up on it.
>She's gonna explode or something.
>"WOW, REALLY?! That's... AMAZING! Can it move too? What about eat? Orrrrr... what abou-"
"Why don't you come see for yourself, Pinkie?"
>"Okay!"
>She grins ear to ear.
>You gesture for her to follow you and she springs along behind as you lead her to Rarity.
>Along the way you pass Thunderlane.
>You wave to him and he notices you.
"So how was it?"
>"It was great! Way better than the one I have at home. I'm gonna tell all my friends about her!"
>>
>>27753689
>Wow, this dude can really help the business.
"Awesome, glad you liked it, and thanks!"
>"No problem, dude, see you again soon."
>You wave him goodby and continue down the alley.

>Rarity rears into view.
>To be honest, she's so filthy looking, at first glance you couldn't tell it was even Rarity.
>It seemed to be that way for Pinkie.

>"HUUUAAAAAAAAAAA-" Pinkie inhales.
>"OHMIGOSH, it's REAL! You weren't kidding 'Nonny."
>Her excitement levels are turned up to a billion and she zips over to the toilet.
>"Can it move?!" She asks inquisitively.
>You actually haven't seen Rarity move in a while actually.
>To test it you pinch her leg painfully hard.
>She pulls her hoof back maybe just a centimeter, but that alone boggled the pink pony's mind.
>Pinkie's eyes lit up.
>"WOWZA! Can it TALK, too?!" she prods.
>You wonder that too.
>You lean forward and pull the ballgag out of Rarity's mouth to see.
>The ballgag pops out with a *Smock* sound and her jaw goea limp.
>Pinkie watches eagerly.
>Rarity speaks, but what comes out is raspy and hardly audible.
>"...h-help... ...mee..."
>Followed by a cough.
>"That's. So. AWESOME!!!"
>The pink horse bounces up and down out of excitement.
>The whole display is really cute and you can't help but giggle a bit.
>Pinkie stops bouncing in midair somehow.
>"Ohmigosh, can I USE it, Anon?!"
>You laugh.
"Of course, you read the sign right? One bit to use the toilet and two bits for sex."
>"BLEGH!" She responds, sticking her tongue out.
>"I only need to USE it, silly."
>She reaches a hoof into her curly mane and pulls out one bit.
"All right then, you're the boss."
She excitedly flicks it up into the air and you catch it in your hand.
>You pocket the coin and nod your head to her.
"Thank you for your service."
>She hops over to her destination and takes a comedically large squatting stance.
>Hovering over the spot Twilight was in the night before, she shoots out a torrent of shit, coating Raritys neck and chin with the rancid matter.
>>
File: 14551339596652.jpg (236 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
14551339596652.jpg
236 KB, 1920x1080
>>27753483
>Ever since Rainbow Dash started her job as a Wonderbolt, there's been a spot open for this position, so it's perfect timing.

>"Hiiiya, Anon! Watchu doin?"
>"Nothing much. Although, Twilight and I found this REALLY cool toilet that can talk AND move!"

>"So how was it?"
>"It was great! Way better than the one I have at home. I'm gonna tell all my friends about her!"
>>
>>27753991
>Rarity speaks, but what comes out is raspy and hardly audible.
>"...h-help... ...mee..."
>Followed by a cough.
>"That's. So. AWESOME!!!"
>The pink horse bounces up and down out of excitement.
>The whole display is really cute and you can't help but giggle a bit.

my fucking sides
>>
>>27753991
>You could tell she was holding it for a while by the sheer mass of poop that seemingly flooded the white horse's upper body.
>Eventually, it stops coming and the brown matter stops pelting the toilet's fur coat.
>Relieved, Pinkie rebalances herself and start's looking around, confused.
>"Hey... Anon?"
"Yes, Pinkie?"
>"You don't suppose you have any wipes?"
"Ah, Pinkie, but that's the glory of this toilet, it comes with built in wipes!"
>You stroke your hand up and down the (mostly) still-clean, still-white legs of the marshmallow pony.
>"OOooOoh! This really IS the best toilet ever!" she excitedly exclaims.
>You turn to Twilight and give her a thumbs up.
>She nods in acknowledgement, and you turn back to Pinkie.
"If you like it so much, could you possibly tell your friends about it?"
>"Absolutely-tutely, Anonymous! Anything for a friend!"
>Her happiness warms your heart even in such a dark alley.
"Great, thanks for stopping by, Pinkie."
>"No problem! See ya soon!" She says with a chuckle.
>The pink pony springs back up the alley, ass clean and all.

>The sun is hanging and it's time to call it a day.
>Even though you and Twilight only got 2 customers, the future for the business is looking pretty bright.
>What a great idea this was.
>Back at Twilight's house, you feel like you need to hit the hay.
>You have to sleep on the couch in Twilight's room as you guys ruined your old bed.
>Before you sleep though...
"Twilight? You awake?"
>"Yeah, need something?"
"Just checking if you remembered to feed the toile--Er, feed Rarity."
>"Yep, she'll only chew if it's rich-pony food, so I've been feeding her foal food instead."
"Ok, good. Night Twi."
>"Night, 'Non."
>And you drift off to blissful sleep.
>>
File: 1449443440440.png (146 KB, 900x876) Image search: [Google]
1449443440440.png
146 KB, 900x876
>>27754167
>>
>>27754167
>The next day, Rarity has a line.
>Who knew that just two ponies could attract so much business?
>At this rate, you might as well find some other ponies to be your hybrid whore-potties and double the profit.

>The first couple customers come and go, almost all opting for just the one bit bathroom usage.
>Even though Twilight uses magic to wipe excess residue off of Rarity, she is still sitting in a pile of filth and grime.
>You have to appreciate that her magic is basically this entire business, it could not be run without her.
>The horrid stench is almost entirely blocked by her scent supression spell.
>She runs medical checks on Rarity to make sure she's as healthy as a pone covered in every fluid can be.
>She enforces the one bit vs. two bit difference and turns away service to ponies getting a little bit too horny having only paid 1 bit.
>You do the advertising, talking and taking of money and that's about it.
>You're just really not feeling like an equal in business if she's doing so much more than you.

>You think.
>If you guys get another whorse, you could look after them, make double profits, and do more work!
>That's perfect.
"Twilight?"
>She cocks her head to the side, doing her best to ignore Big Macintosh, who is filling Rarity's pussy with his massive horsecock and moaning.
>"What is it?"
"Do you think we could hire another toilet?"
>Twilight's ears perk up at that question.
>"I was going to as you that, actually. I think it would be a great idea!"
>Twi is about to start another sentence, but Big Mac lets out a caveman grunt, drawing both of your attention to him.
>He pulls out of Rarity and pumps his horse semen at her face.
>The first strand hits right on her forehead and trickles down into her sleeping mask.
>A surge of strands glaze the filthy pony's face in cum and some miss entirely, splattering on the brick wall behind her.
>A sigh of satisfaction indicates another happy customer.
>>
>>27754558
>Smiling now, Twilight looks back at you.
>"Hey, Anon, I could do some research to find what pony would be most favorable to market alongside Rarity."
>Perfect you think, she's good at math n shit, so this should work great.
"Sounds like a plan!" You respond.
>"I'll get right to it."
>You nod and turn to your next customer, a mare with an unmistakeable hat.
"Applejack?"
>Why the fuck is she here too?
>"Heya there, sugarcube."
>She reaches into her hat and out comes two bits.
>The appul turns her hoof over to place the bits in your palm.
>"There ya go," She says with a wink.
>Without a response from you, she trots over to Rarity.
>She came to fuck a trashy shit-covered pony with her brother?
>You'll never understand those Apple hicks.

>Appleyak does a bunch of unsanitary grinding on Rarity's gross pelvis.
>You know Twilight wipes her off after every session, but her fur being so... colorful... it's still off-putting to you.

I'm gonna hit the pause button right here cause I'm tired and finding it hard to write comprehensibly. I'm up for other people's ideas on how the story should progress from here now that Rarity is just a broken trash can that ponies occasionally fuck. I'm ok with foalcon suggestions considering there is almost no boundary here left uncrossed, but I can't really figure how to implement it unless its Sweetie Belle.
>>
>>27735409
source for the image?
>>
>>27754770
Already posted ITT, idiot.
>>
>>27754749
Pastebin link, you ass! I need it! For reasons!
>>
>>27754905
guh fine, I'm hardly even functioning atm.

I'm on my phone so I didnt format it, just copypasted everything from the start of the story to where it is now. When I'm at my comp, ill format it before i go to work tomorrow
>>
>>27754943
fuck im literally so tired i forgot to post it

http://pastebin.com/YR4xdMc0
>>
>>27754959
Thanks bro. This ain't my usual thing but god DAMN did you write it well.
>>
>>27754749
Sweetie belle will do just fine or maybe diamond tiara.
>>
File: 320402.jpg (87 KB, 1078x741) Image search: [Google]
320402.jpg
87 KB, 1078x741
>>27755492
I never realized before how much I need Diamond Tiara literally shitting on one of the CMC. >>27754749
Sweetie Belle is an excellent idea. Do it please.
>>
>>27755623
Agreed. I'd like the other two crusaders to use her, too. Simultaneously.
>>
page 8? no.
>>
this thread is shit
>>
>>27756440
I know, it's the best.
>>
>>27756440
Don't piss me off.
>>
File: dashlos.png (479 KB, 1280x925) Image search: [Google]
dashlos.png
479 KB, 1280x925
>>27756440
>>
>>27755866
Ha, I can see how that's possible. Bloom and Scoots banging Bell in the only intact toilet stall in the school (unexplained magical disaster that did things to toilets. Possible shortage? For the whole town?) Diamond really has to go, and doesn't care about the other two ponies in the way... In fact, she likes the idea- as long as she's the one on top.
>>
>>27755866
>>27755623
>>27755492
Well ok, I'll do that then.
Awake now, so I'll reformat the paste and try to write some shit on my phone under the desk at work when nobody's bothering me.
>>
>>27735409
That full image is a scat pic.
>>
>>27739626
Who is your waifu, anon?
>>
>there hasn't been a good scat story on /mlp/ in years.
Public use isn't exatly my thing, but I'll take it.
>>
Relevant:

derpibooru.org/891472

NSFW obviously
>>
File: 83805-1.png (57 KB, 624x287) Image search: [Google]
83805-1.png
57 KB, 624x287
>>
File: 1466896457077.png (710 KB, 600x894) Image search: [Google]
1466896457077.png
710 KB, 600x894
>>27741193
>>
File: 1466949096752.jpg (37 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1466949096752.jpg
37 KB, 633x758
>>27743061
Why live?
>>
File: 1466759574789.jpg (104 KB, 550x397) Image search: [Google]
1466759574789.jpg
104 KB, 550x397
>>27750828
>>
>>27757656
Can't do stuff at work. Boner very visible through my work pants and it isn't very easy to hide it in my situation.
>>
So we know that some ponies have toilets. It doesn't mean they all use them. Some gardeners use poop in compost...
>>27747768
Isn't this a riff on The three little pigs? Or the video game Rampage? The one with the giant monsters?
>>
>>27757830
Apple Bloom
>>
File: Hansen.jpg (14 KB, 450x675) Image search: [Google]
Hansen.jpg
14 KB, 450x675
>>27759669
>>
File: Now everything is ruined.gif (2 MB, 576x324) Image search: [Google]
Now everything is ruined.gif
2 MB, 576x324
>>27748799
>>
>>27758854
Back now, pre-writing bump.
>>
>>27759783
Wouldn't she feel how light the milk felt when she brought it to the table?

>>27758494
Why is it that America is one of the few countries where people don't shit in the street?
>>
>>27760396
I'll equip a name too
>>27754749
>You shrug and leave the orange pony to her dirty lesbian scissoring.
>The moans make it hard to hear the next customer.
>Another mare, one of beautiful complexion.
>Emerald studded jewelry clipped to her ears.
>Quartz-colored mane done up.
>She was a very well kept pony, and stood out in the crowd as much as Rarity used to.
>You cease you're ogleing upon hearing Applejack again.
>A wail of pleasure tells you that AJ reached her climax.
>She huffs and puffs beneath her hat.
>You offer your hand to the sated pony, to which she lays her hoof in.
>You pull the exhausted horse up and lead her back down the alley.

>Onto the next customer.
>The fancy mare tilts her head backwards to point her chin up and follows you, one front hoof at a time.
>She walked so regally it was hard to believe she was here for YOUR bathroom.
>A pony with high standing could drum up even more business for you two.

>When you reach your destination, the aqua-coated pony raises an eyebrow.
>"Is THIS the only stall you have?"
>Her tone was very judgmental and implicative.
>Was she expecting multiple toilet horses?
"Umm... Yes?"
>The high class pony rolls her eyes.
>She mumbles something under her breath about something being so much better in Canterlot.
>"Fine!" she states, "Give me your 'Deluxe Package', then."
>She pulls out a small coin purse stuffed with bits and places it on the makeshift dumpster table you made for storing money.
>You glance inside to see not just 1 or 2, but 30 bits!
"U-uh ma'am?"
>Without moving her body, the only indication that she heard you was her ear pointing towards your voice.
>"Um-would that be the usage or sex option?"
>She looks at you with a face of disgust.
>What, was she expecting something else? Stuck up bitch.
>But her expression changes quickly and she roars with uptight, mocking laughter.
>"OHOHohoho~! I knew I should have had low standards for Ponyville." she says the town name with a sneer.
>>
>>27760549
>Amidst the laughter, you steal a glance at Twi, who just shrugs at you.
>The blue bitch wipes a tear from her eye, and looks up smugly.
>"Call me when this is a REAL lavatory, fit for a pony with standards. What kind of lavatory doesn't have Deluxe Services? It should be a crime to be without them."
>The pony snags the pocket of money she initially laid out and bids both of you good day with a scoff.
>The bitch takes her time, but she finally leaves your sight.
>What the fuck was that about?

>Later that night?
"Hey Twi?"
>"Mmm?" Twilight lazily acknowledges from her bed.
"What do you think that rich pony's deal was? You're from Canterlot, right?"
>"I don't wanna talk about it."
>That's a response you weren't expecting.
>As you open your mouth to talk, Twilight continues.
>"I'll tell you more in the morning, let's just get some sleep."
>You can't refute that. Even though she can't see you in the darkness, you instinctively nod and cuddle your couch pillow until you fall asleep.

>It's Sunday today, and you and Twilight are taking the day off.
>Book horse gave Rarity some wet food and saltlick and whatever else a pet potty needs, so you and her hit Sugarcube Corner.

>You and her are in a booth chatting, when the topic of last night strikes your mind again.
"What did that pony mean when she asked for 'Deluxe Services'?"
>Twilight swallows a gulp of milkshake and you see her horn start to glow.
>A dim light grows brighter, and you soon find yourself in a purple bubble with Twilight.
"Soundproof bubble?" you ask.
>"Mmm-hm!" She says with a proud grin.
>"Okay, so Deluxe Services, as she called it, can mean many different things."
>You're listening.
>"However, in almost every scenario, they are highly illegal and carry enormous punishment if found out."
"What do they contain? I'm not killing anypony or anything, if that's what you're implying."
>"Nonono! It's not THAT messed up, but it, uh, most of the time... involves foals."
>Whoa.
>That's some heavy shit.
>>
>>27760698
>"B-BUTBUT... It d-doesnt always involve f-foals. It could just mean somepony puking on the poilet or something..."
"Twilight. That's REALLY gross. How do you know this stuff?"
>The purple pony blushes.
>"Ahaha... well..." she reaches a hoof behind her to scratch her head awkwardly.
>"I've read some... stories about it. It's been my fantasy ever since I caught my big brother wearing diapers when I was 14. My sexual fantasy to try these... d-deluxe services..."
>She shivers, you can tell the topic makes her uncomfortable.
>The awkward moment is broken as the door bells jingle to the entrance of some Sugarcube Corner-goer.

>It's the lone Sweetie Belle, looking strangely mopey.
>Every time you've seen her she was always full of energy, but right now you see a completely different filly.
>Maybe she should talk to her friends, or get her sister to go to the-- oh right.
>You feel a pang of guilt as you continue to watch marshmallow Jr. order a milkshake.
>Twilight pops the sound bubble and waves to Sweetie.
>"Well hey Sweetie Belle! What brings you here?"
>The fluffy filly opens her mouth to deliver an answer, but is interrupted by an-
>"IIIINCOMING!!!"
>Tumbling down the stairs comes Pinkie Pie.
>Dazed, she gets up off of her head and holds an empty metal tray in her hoof.
>Out of nowhere, a milkshake glass bounces off of a stair and lands perfectly on the center of the tray, unharmed.
>Dizzily, Pinkie trots to the counter.
>"Haaaeerrre ya goo Speedie--..."
>The pink horse faceplants, sending the milkshake flying straight towards you and Twilight.
>You flinch back for a second, but open your eyes when you don't feel cold, wet, sloppiness barraging your body.
>Twilight is levitating the projectile.
>She places it down on the table next to her.
>"C'mon over, Sweetie. You can tell me anything that's got you down."
>Still unamused by Pinkie's physical display, Sweetie nods her head and slowly walks to your booth.
>>
>>27760836
>"What's on your mind, sister?" Twilight prods with a playful tone.
>Is this book horse just blissfully ignorant what the answer is going to be? Does she not feel guilty?
>Sweetie Belle sniffles and looks down to her lap.
>"Rarity isn't spending time with me anymore!" she bursts out.
>Uh, what?
"Uh, what?"
>"She doesn't even tell me when she's going out to have fun! I've been bored for three whole days and its ALL. RARITY'S. FAULT."
>She pounds her hooves on the table with the last three words.

>The Belle doesn't know the "fun" Rarity's been up to.
>Speaking of which, gives you an idea.
>Sweetie is sobbing into her hooves, and Twilight has a front leg wrapped around her in comfort.
"*psst* Twi."
>You get her attention, but keep Sweetie's averted.
>You nod your head and dart your eyes in Sweetie's direction, hoping she understands what you're implying.
>Twilight looks confused at first, but her face lights up as soon as she gets it.
>She takes one last glance at the sobbing Sweetie Belle.
>You even notice her licking her lips.
>What a lewd pone.
>Then she tilts her head back towards you and mouths, "Yes".
>>
>>27760926
Please continue-you're giving me the weirdest boner
>>
>>27760926
oh boy
>>
File: 1467151336845.jpg (152 KB, 700x668) Image search: [Google]
1467151336845.jpg
152 KB, 700x668
>>
File: 1463615247288s.jpg (2 KB, 125x97) Image search: [Google]
1463615247288s.jpg
2 KB, 125x97
>>
>>27760926
>"What are we gonna do on the bed, Anon?"
>*POMF*
>The bedsheets puff up around where Sweetie Belle laid her cute little rump.
>She smiles so innocently, completely unaware she's sitting on the exact spot where you popped her sister's cherry.
>"I can NOT believe Rarity didn't invite me to have fun with you two."
>She pouts.
>"I would have joined in your game if she told me."
"Don't worry, you'll join her soon enough, so it won't be anything lost!"
>She giggles excitedly and squirms around on your filthy bed.
"First things first, since you're a new 'player' of this 'game', we have to train you, are you up for that?"
>"Yessir, mister Anonymous!"
"Great, let's get your gear!"

>A bunch of things happen and you bind Sweetie Belle to your bed.
>She's still ecstatic to start the "game" and completely willing to put on the blindfold and ballgag herself.
>You bind her such that her front hooves are mounted on the bed, while her back hooves are flat on spread apart by your new "breeding bar".
>To speed up the process, you dissolve as many laxatives as you can find into the energy shake you gave her.
>You told her it would make her perform better.
>And that one wasn't a lie.

>"Mphh!"
>You hear the gagged filly attempt to speak.
>You pull the gag out of her mouth temporarily.
"Yes, Sweetie?"
>She coughs, followed by an audible roar of her stomach.
>"When do we start playing?"
>She winces momentarily.
>"I think... I need to go potty..."
>Aww, so cute.
"I promise you, it'll start soon, me and Twilight are just... adjusting Rarity's gear."
>The filly starts another sentence but you place the gag back in her mouth to cut her off.
>You wonder when that "soon" qill actually come.
>This little filly is going to mess herself all over the floor.
>All of those years of potty training gone to waste as the poor thing can't hold it in forever.
>Before you and your cock lose yourselves too early, you scamper out of the room to check on Twilight and Rarity.
>>
>>27761323
We killed God a long time ago.
>>27761369
>In a bathroom adjacent to Twilight's room, you find Rarity.
>Surprisingly enough, she's up and walking around.
>Good to see she's not entirely broken yet.
>Twilight takes the gag out at home, but the blindfold stays on.
>Heck, all of the fluids probably glued it on anyways.
>What surprises you is that she isn't chained or bound in any way.
>The white whorse can walk around the bathroom freely, ableit blind.
>So you wonder why she doesn't take the blindfold off and escape.
"Yo Twilight, you nearby?"
>You hear distant echoes clops of hooves approaching.
>The familiar purple face pops around the corner.
>"Hi, does she need something?"
"No... I don't think?"
>You close the bathroom door behind you.
>"Since when did she start moving around? Aren't you worried she'll run away?"
>A smug smile widens throughout Twilight's face.
>"Ah, so you've noticed. I did some psychological research and determined that Rarity responds positively to sexual stimulation."
"Well, duh. Don't we all?"
>"No, by positive I mean positive health-wise. Simply a phallic object in her vaginal cavity or... oral stimulation," Twilight blushes slightly, "seem to elevate her mood, thus proving to be a boost to her emotional health."
>Huh, so treat her like DIGNIFIED trash and she's happy too, good.
>"Pluuussss, Spike keeps her company during the day!"
>Oh yeah, right, that fag.
>He probably has the tightest butthole.
>Man how you want to rail him while he's getting it on with your dirty toilet pony.
>Unf
"Cool. Anyways, Sweetie should be just about ready. We should get going."
>Twilight nods and turns around.
>On your walk down the hall, you let your left hand slide along Twilight's back.
>You pause at her flanks and give them a squeeze.
>In your peripheral vision, you can see the book horse glance up at you, but no refusal happens.
>All while walking, you slip your fingers in between the bouncing buttcrack and feel the lushious purple horse folds.
>>
>>27761497
>Without warning you plunge two fingers into your coworker's tight horse cunt.
>Twilight gasps and stops walking momentarily, but the jolt of your fingers forcing themselves even harder into her moves her forward.
>Her walls grip your fingers.
>The mare pussy brings you in every time you pull back an inch.
>You continue until the electricity seems to be too much for her, and pull them out before she can climax.
>The book horse squeaks and looks up at you, pleadingly.
"We're here Twi."
>You gesture into the room, where the spread Sweetie Belle awaits.
>She huffs at your teasing grin and flicks her tail at your nose when she walks through the door.
Taking a small break to jerk it, eat food, and make a work call.
>>
bump

>>27761538
You're doing god's work
>>
File: 1449379780366.gif (28 KB, 468x480) Image search: [Google]
1449379780366.gif
28 KB, 468x480
>>27761369
>>27761497
>>27761538
>>
>>27761538
Well I'm tired now so I'm actually done for today.

Noticed a fuckton of times where I should have used them words more gooder and will fix that in the pastebin. I don't have to work tomorrow, so I'll continue in the morning.

Sweetie Belle shall not poo in the loo.
>>
page 8
>>
>>27763244
>>
If a pony were to shit on your chest, what would you prefer they had eaten?
>>
>>27763985
Grass, hay, and anything else in a normal horse diet. I would probably be offended by her poop if her diet was just baked goods.
>>
>>27763985
Pure sunlight. The Sexy Losers strip with the girl who ate licorice notwithstanding.
Or pure carbon, the "squeeze a coal" scene from Superman notwithstanding.
>>
File: 1466980872945.jpg (73 KB, 500x633) Image search: [Google]
1466980872945.jpg
73 KB, 500x633
>>
File: sweetie brow.gif (162 KB, 257x424) Image search: [Google]
sweetie brow.gif
162 KB, 257x424
>>27762395
>>
boop
>>
https://derpiboo.ru/61532
>>
https://derpiboo.ru/793599
>>
>>27768188
What. The. Fuck.
>>
>>27768188
How funny is it that the thing that bothers me about this is that it's Spike/filly shipping? If it was anyone but him, it'd be worth a quick fap.
>>
>>27762667
fuq im gonna continue it later tonight, sorry was busy.

i swear on me mum's grave
>>
>>27768443
Yeah, Spike is pretty shit. It would be better if it were Big Macintosh or one of the other CMC.
>>
>>27770378
Totally. Oh well.
>>
>>27768307
makin' s'mores
>>
File: rarirtdirt22.jpg (34 KB, 643x360) Image search: [Google]
rarirtdirt22.jpg
34 KB, 643x360
So a tree branch pokes into the window. And you blow it up. So where did the mud come from? Was it a straight disintegration? Was it a teleporter? Did they turn the branch into sawdust, because that doesn't look like sawdust.
>>
Pinkie confirmed as scat lover
>>
>>27772078
wet sawdust
>>
>>27772197
desu she probably bakes shit cakes or shit brownies sometimes, she's "that" type
>>
>>27772916
"Add enough sugar or salt and it covers anything."
>>
>>27769323
>>
>>27772197
>>
>bumping this thread
>>
>>27775089
>with no survivors
>>
>>27775645
It's my fault im sorry ;-;
>>27761538
>The young Sweetie Belle is spread for you and Twilight.
>Her hind legs are forced apart and shaking.
>Upon hearing hoof/footsteps, Sweetie starts whimpering for attention.
>One last time, you pull the gag out of the filly's mouth to allow her to speak.
>*smock*
>She breathes deeply through her mouth once again.
>"AnonIneedtogopottyrightnowcanweplaythisgamewhenImdoneIcantholditplea--"
>Sweetie's pleas are met with the familiar ball finding its spot back in her mouth.
>The whimpering continues.
"Just a little bit longer."
>You coo into her ear.
>While you're there, you give it a little nibble.
>This is how horses foreplay right?
>Either way, Sweetie shivers in response.
>You take your middle finger and trace it along the young horse's spine.
>The white filly is electrified now, buzzing back and forth, both in nervous pleasure and in attempt to hold her butthole from rupturing.
>You reach the dock of her tail, and swish your finger around it in a corcular motion.
>You stop and drag your finger down to her glorious, puckering anus.
>Sweetie wiggles her shoulders and shakes her head so to tell you "No!"
>Oh, Sweetie Belle...
>Toilets can't talk, silly.

>The sensitive barrier begs for you not to.
>But you can't resist.
>You open up the hole with your middle finger and prod lightly.
>You pull your finger out, finding the tip already coated in Sweetie's chocolate.
>You wipe yourself on the filly's small flank and continue watching the show.
>Her pooper puckers, trying to hold in the inevitable.
>You find Twilight and sit next to her on the floor to watch the money shot.
>Twilight, unadhamedly has her hoof attached to her cooch.
>You feel like you should finish off the purple slut before you do anything to the horse child.
>Either way, Sweetie's anus has ceased resistance and is now opening to start the glorious passage.
>>
>>27775849
>Sweetie Belle is crying now, face flushed from embarrassment.
>She lets logs fire from her tight hole.
>They lay in rest under her legs.
>The laxatives do much to increase the output - as the soft *slop* of the brown matter hitting the floor happens more than just a couple times.
>As her bowels empty so drastically, you catch a little tinkle trickle down the filly's leg.
>The pile on the ground heightenes by the second.
>You can tell that Sweetie is near empty now.
>Her anus opens so to let more out, but nothing comes.
>It closes and this action repeats a couple moments before Twilight staggers up onto all fours.
>You want to ask what she's doing, but she immediately trots over to the white pony's snatch.
>Eagerly and lustfully, Twilight throws her tongue inside the filly.
>The book horse's chin is against Sweetie's lower stomach, and her muscle is deep within the little girl's pussy.
>You hear slurping and sucking sounds coming from in front of you, but you lose interest as you realize once again, that you do not need pants in this situation.
>Twilight's cunt is red, glistening, and abused, yet unfinished.
>You needed to change that.
>Twilight stops lapping at Sweetie's hole as she feels your member brushing up against her nethers.
>You wipe your cock up and down the needy folds, but hold off on putting it in.
>Twilight is backing up into you in a pathetic attempt at getting you inside her.
>You pull your arm back as far as you can.
*WHACK*
>You slap the alicorn across her plot.
>Twilight jerks forward into Sweetie Belle.
>Who releases her final brown load in response.
>Just as Twilight gets a mouth full of cunt, she receives a face full of shit.
>You can feel her reflexively backing away from the sudden intrustion.
>Oh no she doesn't.
>You align your member again with the purple hole and smash your pelvis against her soft hindquarters.
>Twilight is trying to escape.
>But as she told you: she likes being dirty.
>And dirty she shall be.
>>
>>27776409
>Every time Twilight tries to back away, you force yourself deeper inside, bucking her into Sweetie Belle.
>Sweetie is squealing through the gag, humiliated and confused.
>Being blinded doesn't help either of those for her.
>Twilight's pussy keeps dragging your cock back in with every thrust.
>Oh god, you can't hold off much longer.
>The sweaty puple slut is dripping from the filly's ass juices.
>And that just turns you on even more.
>Before you finish, you feel Twilights spasms increase, and in unison, you bloth climax.
>Your seed mixes with her honeypot and flows out of her warm hole.
>The fluids join Sweetie's mess on the ground.
>It makes a rancid fucking odor that Twilight was almost too quick to suppress with her magic.
>You and Twilight are panting.
>You didn't realize that in the moment, you had clenched your arms around her midsection.
>As you lean back to lay down, she follows suit.
>Your genitals still intertwined, you lay comfortably with your soft bookhorse relaxed in your arms.
>It's cozy.
...*sssssslop*
>Your now flaccid cock slips out of your coworker's vagina.
>You feel the chill encompassing your member as it is no longer slumbering in the mare's warm cave.
>You lay there for a bit, embracing Twilight for longer than you had expected.
>You're cheeks feel warm and your heart starts fluttering nervously a bit.
>But Twilight isn't saying anything.
>She nuzzles her snout into your chest and exhales deeply, relaxing the last of her muscles.
>Even though you're laying on a cool crystal floor, next to an exhausted filly and a pile of excrement, you find it comfortable enough with Twilight to fall asleep.
>>
>>27776516
>You wake up after a dream of having a warm cock.
>It was a nice dream, you felt like you were about to...
>Mmm
>You inch your eyes open and look down at your cock and find a sock on it.
>Oh no, wait, that's just Sweetie Belle.
>Huh? You don't actually care much.
>The little filly is sucking rather half-assedly, but she manages to fit the entire member down her throat.
>Fuck.
>You jizz into Sweetie Belle's gullet.
>An unsatisfactory amount of cum is released, and you blame that on the night before.
>A couple of seconds follow the climax and you begin to sit up.
>There is a trail of spit from your cock tip to the adolescent's lips.
>"Uh. Mr. Anon? Good morning."
>She says that with a half-smile.
"Umm, why were you doing that?"
>You wonder why she's unbound and not running, and strangest of all: without even a blindfold.
>"Oh!" the filly's ears and eyes poked up, "Miss Twilight said that was how you wake up humans! She said to use ALL of your throat. Even if it hurts!"
>She follows that last sentence with a wide toothy smile.
>You cock your head towards the filly rapist's bed, ready to call her out on her logic.
>But Twilight is already out of bed and talking.
>"Ahaha! The things she comes up with, waking up humans with blowjobs, how silly!"
>She's forcing a smile and avoiding eye contact with you.
>Then you see her wipe her hooves on her bedsheets.
>She was masturbating to it like the sick princess she is.
>You give her a condescending glare as she wraps a leg around Sweetie Belle.
>"How about we get some breakfast, you silly goose?"
>The filly puffs out her cheeks, blushing.
>"Hey, I am NOT a goose, Miss Twilight!"
"Yeah, Twi, geese don't eat cocks."
>"Yeah!" Sweetie agrees with you.
>Wat
>"I was joking, Sweetie."
>The white filly pulls a face as if she just won a battle.
>"Well, for breakfast, we have... hay."
>"Ooh!" Sweetie squeaks, "I LOVE hay."
>She then follows the purple pervert into the kitchen.
>Fucking horses, dude.
>>
if i get 7 consecutive 7s on one of my posts, the ending will consist of Anon sucking Twilight, Rarity, and Sweetie Belle into his dick and swallowing them.
>>
>>27777503
You're playing with fire there buddy
>>
what the fuck am i reading
>>
File: 1452512410686.png (1 MB, 1204x1600) Image search: [Google]
1452512410686.png
1 MB, 1204x1600
>>27775849
>>27776409
>>27776516
>>27777299

Have you done some lewds that don't involve, well, shit?

Because unf
>>
>>27777299
Kinda cute. I hope she doesn't hate what's going to happen to her, too much.
>>
>>27778986
Yea, I'm new though and haven't done anything for any generals yet:
http://pastebin.com/u/forgottenmeme

Also, I haven't read any of the "how to" guides or writefags guild stuff yet for writing green, but when I do it'll probably be easier for me to write the non-lewd parts, which is what I'm not too good at yet. (I don't write for a hobby or anything)
>>
File: 5-Happy-Gilmore-quotes.jpg (37 KB, 501x442) Image search: [Google]
5-Happy-Gilmore-quotes.jpg
37 KB, 501x442
>>27777299
Are they going to eat shit for breakfast?
>>
>>27779204
She seems pretty malleable.
>>
>>27777777
who got?
spam post pls ignore
>>
>>27779961
You're doing well so far.
Thread replies: 185
Thread images: 45

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.