[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Keemstar visits Equestria What do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: Keemstar leeeets..jpg (7 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
Keemstar leeeets..jpg
7 KB, 300x168
>Keemstar visits Equestria

What do?
>>
>>27727903
Call Ian.
>>
>>27727903
An unstoppable super Ebola virus spreads across Equestria, leaving thousands dead and only a few survivors that managed to lock themselves in shelters to outlast the plague. The only vaccine seems to be intense Keem-o therapy however Keemstar relentlessly pumps more ferociously cancerous smog out with his "Drama Alerts." There is no hope for Equestria, only a slow and painful demise.
>>
>>27727903
call alex a stupid nigger
>>
Who?
>>
>>27727903
leeeeets get rooooooight.......into the lewds
>>
>>27727903
>"Who are you?" said Twilight
>"K-K-K-K-K-KEEMSTAAAAR"
>>
File: popcorn.jpg (58 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
popcorn.jpg
58 KB, 300x360
>>27729658
>"K-Keem...star? What's a 'Keem'?"
"Come the fuck at me, you stupid fucking purple horse. I have files on top of files to swing back with. You fucking swing at me, I'll swing much harder back."
>"S-sir, I-I uh, th-there's no need to raise your voice-"
"So now you think you have the right to tell me what to do and how to run my channel? Fuck you, faggot. Fucking insulting my intelligence like I'm a child, fuck you. I have 1.6 million subscribers. I can find out where you live and ruin your life."
>Twilight starts to sob
>"Wow, now you're crying? Don't make me out to be the bad guy here. I help people, I'm a good guy. If you just asked for money I would have given you money. It's that simple. I'm a good guy."
>Twilight tries to speak between gasps
>"P-please stop yelling at me-"
>"Everyone is a backstabbing fuckface here. It's hard to be made out to be the bad guy all the time. It's not my fault Pyrocynical is dating 13-15 year old French girl."
>Twilight is lying on the ground, still crying
>"NIGGER"
>Killer Memestar poofs away in a cloud of KEEMSTAR® brand Comedic Popcorn®
>>
>>27727903

It'd be like that one episode where the CMC turned the school newspaper into a gossip piece, except he'd never learn his lesson and instead start yelling and crying whenever someone tried to call him out.

>"ZECORA IS A STUPID FUCKING ZIGGER"
>>
>>27729793
I'd watch it. Then I'd belittle and berate anyone who watched it as enabling him.
>>
File: noose.jpg (44 KB, 493x250) Image search: [Google]
noose.jpg
44 KB, 493x250
>"Let's get right into the noose!"
>>
File: 1425722614321.jpg (22 KB, 317x267) Image search: [Google]
1425722614321.jpg
22 KB, 317x267
>>27727917
made me kek
>>
>>27727903
trample him
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.