[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Flash animation discussion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: disappointed.jpg (56 KB, 500x343) Image search: [Google]
disappointed.jpg
56 KB, 500x343
>mfw you retards really believe that the new seasons keep improving their animation.
Overly tweened animation is garbage like in video related:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMS3ke4yHMY

It's like neo-Simpsons all over again.
>>
>>27725527
You're an idiot.
>>
File: image.png (110 KB, 549x633) Image search: [Google]
image.png
110 KB, 549x633
Are you actually fucking stupid? Like, legitimately retarded? This is a serious question. Please describe to me your mental state of well-being so I may adjust my wordsmithing accordingly before engaging in an argument with you.
>>
>>27725527
Colors have seemed to become more vibrant and some more 3-dimensional effects have been added in over time. More seems to go on in newer episodes. Sure, Flash animation is as basic as it gets, but let's see you work with it and make a 22 minute episode on your own.

Or better yet, make an older Simpsons episode on celluloid.
>>
>>27725571
>but let's see you work with it and make a 22 minute episode on your own.
I'm not him, but that type of argument fails to hold water against him. You don't have to be a good cook to know a food taste bad, the same way you don't have to be an animator to know if an animation is bad.

Though I agree that overly tweened animation is garbage like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7b6PZy6_EMY, I can understand why it becomes acceptable when you're on a tight schedule.
>>
>>27725527
comparing the animation to the animatic is stupid. animatics are just to get a better idea of what is supposed to happen in that particular scene. And as far as tweening goes, I apply the rule of alcohol - perfectly fine when used in moderation.
>>
The animation has definitely gotten better over the seasons. If my research is accurate, much of the quality improvement is because of Top Draw taking over doing most of the animation, instead of it being done entirely at DHX.
>>
>>27725541
>>27725559
What the fuck makes these autists so arrogant and in denial as to believe My Little Pony isn't the lowest piece of shit which idiots have overrated into oblivion?

Jesus, but that audacity. The level of ignorance and autism at which these assholes incriminate the sane side. Fucking pseudo-intelelctual furfag equestria daily trash. You faggots need an army of Hitlers riding horses to kick your balls off your faggot crotches, you spineless disgusting gipsy jew cancer.
>>
>>27727309
tasty pasta
>>
The show is shit, I am just here for talking shit about it every chance I can get and hate on it as much as possible.
>>
>>27727380
Cool. Let's make a business out of it over at 8ch pl /fim/
>>
>>27727389
Fuck off with your dead board.
>>
File: 1465086903645.jpg (36 KB, 500x659) Image search: [Google]
1465086903645.jpg
36 KB, 500x659
>>27725527
>make baseless claim attacking one of the remaining strong points the show has left
>provide no contrasting scene from S1 to prove the animation is actually getting worse
>simpsons OP image

Good job OP. You'll get a lot of (you)s with this one! Here, have one on the house.
>>
File: Rick_and_morty_icon.png (35 KB, 1073x834) Image search: [Google]
Rick_and_morty_icon.png
35 KB, 1073x834
>>27727399
>Make a completely based and highly agreed claim like "The sky is blue" or "FIM went to >>>/trash/ when season 1 ended"
>Autists ask for illogical, nonsensical "proof" despite the fact they're too autistic to understand the sky is fucking blue. But the problem here is that the faggots don't know what the color "blue" looks like.
>Simpsons OP image which is a great example of early season animation vs late 2010+ Flash animation.
>An autistic mess of a neckbeard calls my post bait and acts all high and mighty like I'm in the wrong.
The sociopathic gall on these furfags these days, man.
>>
>>27727399
The show has no strong points.
The only people left watching this shit at this point are people that really have nothing else in their lives and actual 6 year olds.
>>
>>27727417
Why would you post on a board for a show you don't like?
>>
>>27727380
That's pretty cool. Do you mind if I add you on steam so we can play on my FNAF role play server on Gmod?
>>
File: 1452735784518.gif (258 KB, 255x269) Image search: [Google]
1452735784518.gif
258 KB, 255x269
>>27727427
Because I have nowhere else to go.
>>
>>27727427
>inb4 epin
>I'm here for teh pronzz xDd
>I just like fukin with u guiz LOL
>>
>>27727427
Because you retards banned ponies from every single place with your obnoxious bullshit.
>>
>>27727441
You do realize that makes you more pathetic than the people who actually still enjoy the new episodes, right?
>>
File: 1389260618204.png (263 KB, 900x1734) Image search: [Google]
1389260618204.png
263 KB, 900x1734
>>27727455
Nah. Remember this is a motherfucking show for 6 year olds, and these people are 18+ adults that are still learning lessons that kids are supposed to learn.
Not to forget, some of these people actually want to go to Equestria and make love to their plushies.
So at worst, we are on the same level.
>>
>>27727427
Because you ignorant, unhumble, dishonest and irresponsible morons have practically monopolized every pony discussion forum by making every different type of personality(except for the autistic uneducated losers) feel disgusted by the franchise, the show, the company, the fandom, everything about it.

Because of your idiocy we have nothing but cancer after cancer to post on. /mlp/, equestria daily, derpibooru, mlpforums are all cancerous shitstains dominated by 16-30 year olds with the maturity of an uneducated 8 year old.
>>
>>27727469
>it's a "H-Heh I used to watch the show but now I don't that makes me superior" thread
It's okay anon. You don't have to shit-talk something you used to like just to fit in.
>>
>>27727475
Epin pasta. You mind if I screen cap it?
>>
>>27727417
>>27727441
>>27727469
>>27727475
f*cking epin xD
(You)
>>
>>27727475
I'm confused by your post. Is english your second language?
>>
>>27727309
Do you want some oregano with that pasta?
>>
>>27727480
I am saying I stopped liking the show, but can't leave.
I tried to leave and thought I finally had gotten off, but then I was all alone and nobody to talk to. I tried other boards and else, but it is not the same.
So I had to swallow my pride and come back here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4U1u6G1Ue4
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.