[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the Dazzlings start to attend the same school/job as you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (896 KB, 1920x1076) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
896 KB, 1920x1076
>the Dazzlings start to attend the same school/job as you
>you're the only one who knows what they're capable of
What do, /mlp/?
>>
>>27724277

Kidnap
Rape
Molestation
Nude photos

then blackmail and masturbation
>>
>>27724311
this
>>
Make fun of their skin condition.
>>
>>27724277
Damn, Sonata's looking pretty good there.
>>
>>27724277
Obtain keys to Aria's locker

Fill with dildos

Secretly laugh myself to the point of a hernia while she screams with incoherent rage after being buried under an avalanche of giant plastic dicks

Repeat daily

Ask her to prom
>>
>>27724277
Earn one if they're trust so you can get nudes from them maybe?
>>
>>27724277
Put on invisible earmuffs and pretend to be deaf. Watch as the Dazzlings go completely nuts over a single unimportant dude just because he's immune to their power. Then sex them all.
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 600x645) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 600x645
>>27724277
Triple team them with Chad Thundercock and Brad. I get Adagio first though
>>
File: Preggo Dazzlings.png (2 MB, 1428x797) Image search: [Google]
Preggo Dazzlings.png
2 MB, 1428x797
>>27724277
Inseminate.
>>
>>27724311
WINRAR
>>
File: o-ORTHODOX-JEWS-facebook[1].jpg (184 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-ORTHODOX-JEWS-facebook[1].jpg
184 KB, 2000x1000
>you go to Equestria
>it's everything you could ever hope for and more
>years later, thousand of Jews suddenly arrive
>you're the only one who knows what they're capable of

What do, /mlp/?
>>
>>27727070
>only a thousand

I'll clean that problem up in no time
>>
>>27724277
>manager taking on three new mechanics
>young girls at that
I'd say he lost his damn mind. That or he stopped being subtle with trying to hook me up.
>desert summer heat with no air conditioning
>desert winter cold with no heating
>irritable guard dogs
>belligerent customers and local crazies
>minimum wage labor
>constant overtime with no extra pay
They've lost their minds, too.

I lost mine a long time ago.
>>
With gems or no gems?

Either way, I'd probably watch with amusement to see how long they'd last with such a lively, tight knit, and friendly group of coworkers. They already remind me of some of them, personality and appearance wise.

I'd imagine they'd have a hard time doing any singing over a loud oven and every other female practically screaming their favorite disney songs throughout the entire work shift. Though they'd actually blend in pretty well. Every girl here has dyed their hair, and they'd be the type that'd my manager probably would hire. I'd even reckon she'd totally be good buds with Aria and Sonata.
>>
>>27727168

So do you make friends with them or avoid them assuming they are symptoms of your worsening mental state?
>>
>>27727070

Find out what kind of Jews we are dealing with.

I mean Danny Sexbang for instance is not a problem.
>>
>>27726037
>Put on invisible earmuffs and pretend to be deaf

the put on invisible earmuffs makes sense.

If you pretend to be deaf though then they will just off you because you are of no use to them.
being able to hear and not be effected by their power might achieve the end you are looking for.
>>
>>27727421
Well, if I consider Adagio is actually trying to work and Aria just sits in angry silence doing nothing all day, I think I could put up with it.

Sonata would be the type to talk my fucking ear off so I'd probably start taking meat to work to hook in her skirt and have the dogs chase her around the lot.
>>
>>27727430
Danny Sexbang is what we call an honorary Aryan.

>"Whites rule."

- Leigh Daniel Avidan.
>>
>>27724277
>rape
>turns out they had a rape fetish
>they get addicted to you
>>
>>27724277
Beg for mercy. Hopefully they'll spare me seeing how pathetic I am...
>>
>>27724277
Maybe if I befriend them, I'll be able to avert the impending disaster.
>>
File: fine ass green.jpg (136 KB, 493x750) Image search: [Google]
fine ass green.jpg
136 KB, 493x750
>>27724277
Anyone want Green?
I think I could do something.
>>
Give her the taco
>>
>>27728114
>not wanting to woo them and be their loving king after taking over the world together
>>
>>27724277
worship our siren overlords
>>
>>27727446
>because you are of no use to them.
Just because you can't hear doesn't mean you can't do anything else.

And even if you can't be controlled by their singing, they can still feed negative energy off you in other ways. They just can't zombify you.
>>
File: GreatTit002.jpg (147 KB, 600x384) Image search: [Google]
GreatTit002.jpg
147 KB, 600x384
>>27724277
Offer myself as sacrifice. I want them to use me. I need them to play with my tits (pic related) and call me a dirty girl. I'd accidentally mention that I know just what they can do. Then they tie me up and leave me to die at the hands of horny junkies in the alley behind the bar at which we work. I die peacefully, now that the over complicated suicide plot has come to fruition.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.