[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Equestria girls 4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 21
Do you think it'll be the last equestria girls movie?
>>
they should make a mini series out of it
>>
>>27723837
Depends on how well the toys sell, which is also the answer to how long the show itself will last.
>>
>>27723852
They already got one of those dude
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IE3waJipACA
>>
>>27723852
Yeah I agree, despite all the meme hate EQG gets it's honestly not a bad premise. The characters are well established and slightly differ from their FIM counterparts. I would support it.
>>
>>27723837
As long as it doesn't fuck with the show, I couldn't care less if it keeps going forever
>>
>>27723837
i hope so, and i hope it ends with humanset going through the portal.
>>
>>27723877
>The characters are well established and slightly differ from their FIM counterparts.
Bullshit, only Twilight is noteably different, the other 5 are all cardboard cutouts; (Sunset shimmer is a new character so she's not a copy as well).
The other 5 are more or less just plastered in to sell toys to the other 5's fans, no effort was put into making them different; they're flat.
>>
>>27723852
>>27723877
stephen davis pls
>>
>>27723872
not that mini
>>
>>27723870
LOL at that; The show's tanking in ratings, and that is putting it heavily in danger of cancelation
>>
>>27723888
>the other 5 are all cardboard cutouts
why have an opinion if you obviously haven't watched it?
>>
I have hated Equestria Girls from the second I first saw those leaks. They have been nothing but a cancer on this franchise, this board, and the fandom. The sooner it dies and is forgotten the sooner FiM's legacy can actually rest easily without having those disgusting things hanging around.

So yes, I really hope it is the last.
>>
>>27723905
>y-you just didn't watch them
I've seen all of them multiple times (regrettably). The other anon is completely right. I side with >>27723908
>>
>>27723960
no anon, you were just staring at the screen while the movies were playing
those who actually watched them can easily tell that characters differ a bit from their pony versions
>>
>>27723905
I like Equestria Girls and even I gotta admit that Sunset, the dazzlings, and to some extent SciTwi are the only real interesting characters in them.
>>
>>27723989
They barely differ at all. The movies are all about Twilight and Sunset. The rest are just flat characters for toys.
>>
>>27724000
barely = still different
i'm done
>>
File: 794.png (77 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
794.png
77 KB, 500x500
>>27724008
>>
>>27724008
If anything they're weaker than their pony counterparts, exaggerated caricatures designed again, as flat characters to move a plot along and be toy fodder.

So if they're different, they're worse. Just like the whole spinoff.
>>
>>27724029
that's exactly how it works, you turbo autist
>>27724031
whatever. point is that
>>27723888
was proven wrong
>>
>>27723989
>no anon, you were just staring at the screen while the movies were playing

>No! its not that its shit, its that you just aren't watching it as well as *I* am! I'm watching it better than you!

its shit anon. The other 5 are, as others have said, just flat imitations that are cut and pasted
>>
>>27724041
>"The characters being done far far worse than the originals is still being different, and is something to brag about!"

Okay. God, EqGfags are retarded.
>>
>>27724054
>>27724058
throw more of your personal feelings into it
>>
first reply got cut off for whatever reason:
>>27724054
you are retarded if you cant see them being slightly different
>>
GODDAMNIT PEOPLE, I wanted a discussion about if it would be the last or not, not about the other 5!

Anyways: Kind of think it'll be the end myself. The last 2 quarterlies showed that the EQG franchise has been dropping in sales, and there's no indication that its going to reverse itself.
With FIM winding down itself and its own ratings tanking, and the movie being kicked to netflix, EQG looks to be ending with this movie.
>>
>>27724114
The question is whether or not it will show Sunset going back to Equestria.
>>
>>27724131
That's not going to happen. Only desperate sunsetfags truly believe that: sunset is what the staff has latched onto as the central point/figure of the equestria girls series, and they wouldn't get rid of her.
>>
>>27724185
Hell, even in FG the whole plot about her being homesick that was cut was actually resolved in the film. The most I think they would do would be hint at it.
>>
>>27723837

If it is we can only hope that there is plenty of nudity. I want to see how these girls are filling out as they go through puberty. I bet Sunset Shimmer is at least a B cup while Fluttershy would probably stuff her bra feeling self conscious that she is so flat chested. And I bet Twilight Sparkle has enough pubic hair to braid a rope.
>>
>>27724198
well applejack has short shorts at least
>>
File: 5cd.jpg (25 KB, 400x462) Image search: [Google]
5cd.jpg
25 KB, 400x462
>>27723908
This desu senpai, they all suck sweat and donkey cum. They're cliched snoozefests with minimal character development for every character not named sunset shimmer.

>>27724008
>but they are different, because they were turned into bland flanderized knockoffs of their pony equivalents and never developed from there even a teeny tiny bit!

That is in no way something to be proud of, you idiot.
>>
File: КОКАИНУМ.png (242 KB, 476x272) Image search: [Google]
КОКАИНУМ.png
242 KB, 476x272
>>27723872
>>
>>27724258
>They're cliched snoozefests with minimal character development for every character not named sunset shimmer.
That's because all the other 5 except for Twiliight and Sunset shimmer are shit in Friendship is magic too.

There's no reason for them to exist, they're as shitty as the CMC, its why they're not in two parters anymore. EQG is doing the right thing by focusing on sunset shimmer and Twilight.
>>
File: WTF.jpg (64 KB, 631x630) Image search: [Google]
WTF.jpg
64 KB, 631x630
>>27724340
>That's because all the other 5 except for Twiliight and Sunset shimmer are shit in Friendship is magic too.
>EQG is doing the right thing by focusing on sunset shimmer and Twilight.

I'm a little afraid. How deep do the delusions of EQGfags go? I thought I'd seen it all, but this is a whole new level of retardation and insanity. I have never seen a more incorrect opinion on this board, ever.
>>
>>27724391

all i want to know is does fluttershy stuff her bra
>>
>>27724391

The other 5 have little goals or points in life (Fluttershy, applejack and Pinkie pie have zero goals and just want to sit on their asses not changing), while Twilight and Sunset are both characters that were trained by the God princess herself to take over ruling the world and helping others as well as fighting evil. Twilight and Sunset have an interesting backstory and a purpose in their universe: The entire POINT of the show is Twilight's Journey after all, and the point of Equestria girls is Sunset's journey.

Why the hell do you think they've quietly phazed out the other 5 in two parters? because the two parters are about twilight's journey and her growing as a pony, the others aren't related or involved in those kinds of episodes.
>>
>>27724258
am i the only one here who can argument without putting personal feelings into every single post?
>>
>>27724338
passtheblunt.jpeg
>>
>>27724338
D A N K
>>
>>27723897
Is it really?
>>
>>27724466
Haven't you looked at the ratings for S6? They've tanked to an unprecedented level; and there's been a few leaks from people on this board that if things don't stabilize hasbro is evaluating canceling a S7 for Discovery family exclusively (Though that might just mean they'd be putting it on netflix like EQG4 instead)
>>
I wanna cum inside hippie Lyra
>>
>>27724476
>there's been a few leaks from people on this board that if things don't stabilize hasbro is evaluating canceling a S7 for Discovery family exclusively

S7 is already in production, the only thing that could change is where it airs.
>>
File: implying.gif (3 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
implying.gif
3 MB, 400x225
>>27724440
>Why the hell do you think they've quietly phazed out the other 5 in two parters? because the two parters are about twilight's journey and her growing as a pony, the others aren't related or involved in those kinds of episodes.

And you think this is in any way good? The best two-parters are Return of Harmony and Cutie Map 1&2, which are ensemble affairs. The best episode of this season was an ensemble episode, and the season opener was glimglam and twilight centric and sucked. DYEWTS?
>>
>>27724476
None of their investment materials and quarterly earnings reports indicate anything remotely like that. Stop spreading unsubstantiated bullshit.
>>
>>27724465
more like D A R K
>>
>>27724507
>And you think this is in any way good? The best two-parters are Return of Harmony and Cutie Map 1&2, which are ensemble affairs. The best episode of this season was an ensemble episode, and the season opener was glimglam and twilight centric and sucked. DYEWTS?
Oh, I see, you're one of THOSE posters who clings to the other 5 being needed for two parters and clings to old seasons.

The crystaling was a great two parter; it really didn't have any problems with it, and showed a really cute side of Starlight.
Twilight's kingdom BLOWS THE SHIT out of return of harmony; Return of harmony is a twilight centric episode anyways, its ALL about twilight. People keep jumping on Return of harmony's dick, but its honestly not that great compared to stuff like The S5 finale or the S4 finale.

Additionally, the best Episode of this season was A hearth's warming tale, which focused primarily on Starlight and twilight.
>>
>>27724114
>With FIM winding down itself and its own ratings tanking, and the movie being kicked to netflix
Wait, which movie are we talking about here? And either way, source?
>>
>>27723837
Nope
EG's 5 will try to appeal to boys

Expect the return of the dazzlings, human Sunset Shimmer and a undercover agent with a mech named Ace Thruster
>>
>>27724544
The upcoming EqG movie. The FiM movie coming next year is set to come out in theaters, I'm pretty sure.
>>
>>27724561
Whew, okay, thanks. That's what I thought, but I just wanted to make sure there wasn't some huge bomb that I missed being dropped.
>>
>>27724544

The EQG movie. its being released early on netflix.
>>
File: 1454988173238.jpg (25 KB, 600x429) Image search: [Google]
1454988173238.jpg
25 KB, 600x429
>>27724538
>muh dragon ball Z fight and muh edgy nonsensical future timelines are better than Return of Harmony
>lol ur just nostalgic, as demonstrated by how you said the best two parters are the openers from seasons 2 and 5
>The crystaling was a great two parter
>best Episode of this season was A hearth's warming tale, not Saddle Row Review

Sweet jesus there really is no depth of madness and idiocy too low for you. I'm genuinely horrified.
>>
>>27724559
Get that bullshit out of here, I honestly don't understand how people seem to believe that or the "Sunset's robot army" crap.
>>
>>27724589
The Fight between twilight and tirek was great, GTFO. why do you think people were raving about it non-stop when it happened? (For that matter, people loved the DBZ fight in friendship games too).
Plus, it had a great purpose behind it in that it establishes the difference between twilight and Tirek, in that Twilight was willing to give up being all powerful for her friends while Tirek only desired power, which in turn made him unable to grasp what true magic was.
>>
>>27723837
So why the fuck does Rainbow dash get super wings and Fluttershy doesn't get them too?
>>
>>27724733
Because EQG is a turd on a sidewalk, and any attempt to apply logic to it is akin to rubbing your face in said turd.
>>
>>27724733
Probably doesn't happen in the movie, its just a toy concept art image.
The only people who will get super wings will be sunset. Fluttershy just probably didn't sell enough to warrant getting a winged toy.
>>
File: 1465137226792.jpg (20 KB, 280x292) Image search: [Google]
1465137226792.jpg
20 KB, 280x292
>>27724710
>the episode that makes my favorite character look like a saint and has one cool action sequence is clearly the best, despite the villain basically being in it for teh ebin evuls and the ending being a total deus ex machina that comes off as obligatory instead of earned
>definitely better than that episode where the villain has a very clear reason to want to run things his way, exploits the character flaws of all the main characters to render their attack on him useless, and they then have to actually pull together and work for their victory instead of having it handed to them because that's what the show requires to go on

You're consistently finding ways to plumb new depths anon. It's getting kind of entertaining, in a kind of 'look at all this shit I can cap and post time someone asks why eqgfags are so bad' kind of way.
>>
>>27724808
Discord stood there and LET the mane six shoot him with their rainbow of instant win; That wasn't them working for the win, that was the villain being a retard and letting them win.
>>
>>27724801
if it was just sunset then only sunset would have an image like that; Rainbow dash and twilight both have those wings and art of them with wings, so it stands to reason that all three of them will get those wings in the movie.
So the question still stands, why not fluttershy
>>
File: 1465091753865.png (244 KB, 375x382) Image search: [Google]
1465091753865.png
244 KB, 375x382
>>27724852
But it's apparent from Discord's very first appearance that he's in it more to fuck around with the M6 rather than seriously trying to take over everything. He's a jokester and doesn't take anything seriously, including an actual threat to his reign. Only when it's too late does he ever get serious. Way different from GRR I'M EBIL OH WAIT NVM LOL.

Not even that anon, but you can't seriously be trying to elevate EQG to the level of FiM, ESPECIALLY such an excellent opener as Return of Harmony. You're allowed to like shit, but stop pretending it smells like roses.
>>
>>27724896

What, "No hooves"? EQG is just as good as FIM. At least it doesn't rely on villain defeating themselves like discord did.
>>
File: stop.png (168 KB, 218x301) Image search: [Google]
stop.png
168 KB, 218x301
>>27724852
>Discord stood there and LET the mane six shoot him with their rainbow of instant win

Because he thought he had successfully de-harmonized them, he didn't expect it to work. After successfully eliminating their threat to him in the first part, he goes off to enjoy dicking around for his amusement, and doesn't notice that they've expended time and effort to repair their friendship and confront each other to counteract his brainwashing. It's much more earned than 'Oh wait, the box has special rainbow power that will stop the villain! Even though you technically lost, now you get to win!'

I'd advise you to stop posting anon, your arguments are embarrassingly bad.
>>
>>27724973
The mane six aren't grey when they show up; it would take being literally brain damaged OR color blind to not notice that the mane six aren't Discorded when they showed back up.

Its not like there wasn't a visual cue that they'd fixed themselves, they were pretty much visually blaring "THEY ARE NOT DISCORDED ANYMORE" on sight.
>>
File: 1463847607980.jpg (22 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1463847607980.jpg
22 KB, 250x250
>>27724943
>EQG is just as good as FIM
Which is why it's far less popular, far more critically divisive, and why its toys sell less. Right?
>>
>>27724985
>it would take being literally brain damaged OR color blind to not notice that the mane six aren't Discorded when they showed back up.
>Its not like there wasn't a visual cue that they'd fixed themselves, they were pretty much visually blaring "THEY ARE NOT DISCORDED ANYMORE" on sight

For the benefit of the children who are the target demographic of the show, yes, there is a visible difference. Discord evidently couldn't see any difference, based on his dialogue.

Seriously, you should stop, you're just digging yourself deeper at this point.
>>
>>27724998
>Discord evidently couldn't see any difference, based on his dialogue.
no it was just bad writing

>>27724987
the minis are selling like crazy
>>
>>27724733
I find it weirder that they're using Lyra and Bon Bon to promote, honestly.

>>27725039
>the minis are selling like crazy
That's just because they're somewhat show-accurate compared to most of Hasbro's shit, and the ways they do deviate are cutesy, rather than generic/horrible. I'd wager GoH will outsell them easily.
>>
>>27725077
>I'd wager GoH will outsell them easily.
>ponies
>aimed at little boys
>Selling well
>Bronies are this delusional
>>
>>27725039
>no it was just bad writing
You have no clue what you're talking about. It's not just Discord, NONE of the characters ever notice the color change, because it's clearly there only as a visual cue for the youngsters who otherwise wouldn't understand that the Mane 6 had been brainwashed. It isn't bad writing at all, it's just the staff's way of keeping the story interesting to adults and accessible to kids.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (174 KB, 1563x835) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
174 KB, 1563x835
>>27725082
They're unisex.
>>
>>27725077
>I find it weirder that they're using Lyra and Bon Bon to promote, honestly.
Why? They're fanfavorites that bronies eat up, they used the two of them to promote friendship games too, when they made that short of the two going apeshit against each other in competitions.
Its brony bait, nothing more. Hell, they probably sell better than APPLEJACK.
>>
>>27725091
>Bronies actually think that
Little girls don't want that shit, they won't be asking for it, they want brushables.
Guardians of harmony is going to bomb harder than Hiroshima this fall.
>>
>>27725096
Oh, I don't mean that it's unexpected. I meant more that it's weird in that surreal fandom recognition way. I've come to expect it from FiM, but seeing it done with EqG (and so front-and-centre, too, right next to the HuMane Six) is jarring yet.
>>
>>27724054
>>27724079
>>27724093
>>27723989

Of course they look like cut out: It's a parallel world! Would be cool, if they were different, but that isn't the scheme of the EQG-Plotline. But they are not equal counterparts.
>>
>>27725108
>>Bronies actually think that
You said they were aimed at boys. I showed you they weren't. Why wouldn't I believe that they're marketed as unisex when it's literally right there in the marketing material?

I made no assertions of success based on how they're marketed, though, as I believe they'll succeed for other reasons I already stated. Maybe you're getting confused?
>>
>>27725131
They can say they're unisex all they want, the fact is they're clearly meant to draw in the boys crowd: Who won't want them. The girls won't want them either.
its a product without an audience, its going to fail.
>>
>>27725169
You want it to fail, we know that, you've made it plenty clear many times in these kind of threads.
>>
File: electric mouse.jpg (100 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
electric mouse.jpg
100 KB, 800x450
>>27725169
They'll do fine, because of show accuracy. Hasbro believes (and with good reason) that products fail when the programming fails to adequately support them. This is largely what Goldner blamed for the decline in EqG profits throughout 2015. I believe that if the product more closely resembles the programming, it will be better supported, because the apparent relationship is stronger.

Following that logic: Deny that GoH will do well because of show accuracy, and you suggest that EqG did poorly for reasons other than bad timing.

>they're clearly meant to draw in the boys crowd: Who won't want them
What kind of boy wants a cute little electric mouse? That shit's doomed to fail, right?
>>
>>27725197
pikachu isn't saddled with an 80s ultra girly pokemon series saddling it with a stigma.
>>
File: 1404100187879.jpg (57 KB, 577x597) Image search: [Google]
1404100187879.jpg
57 KB, 577x597
If God exists, then he has abandoned us.
>>
>>27725217
And I'm sure young children know and care all about that 1980s series, when they don't even know about things from the 1990s. I'm sure the 80s My Little Pony G1 series will be fresh in their heads, and not the 2010s G4 series that has inundated modern pop culture.
>>
Goddamnit, all this bitching, can't ONE EQG thread stay on topic without devolving into bitching?

has ANYONE answered my question in this thread? (Okay, maybe like 2 people)?
I rather hope we get an EQG 5 at least, if not 6.
>>
>>27725237
Except for the fact that the 80s mlp is and has been constantly used as a pop culture reference for the past 20 years as the go to "Girly" thing in media and pop culture.
Its like how the 80s teenage mutant ninja turtles is what is most well known in pop culture, even if its been 30 years.

Plus, they keep using that damned 80s jingle. And they slather Friendship in magic in hearts too, so its not like the new one isn't full of ultra girly symbols (seriously, if you made a drinking game out of taking a shot everytime you saw a heart in FIM, you'd die of alcohol poisoning every episode)
>>
>>27725169
Bronies will buy them.

Hell, I don't own any Pony toys and even I'm planning to buy some of them because of how cool they look. Much better quality than the other garbage Hasbro usually puts out.
>>
>>27725271
Things have changed now. It doesn't matter what it once was, now it is a unisex franchise. Hasbro already said a quarter of the target audience is male. So it's not an issue at all. A quarter of the audience is little boys BEFORE GoH. That's what FiM did.
>>
>>27723837
These designs aren't half bad.
Except for Rainbow Trash, I want to kill myself every time I see that outfit.
>>
>>27725330
the monster high wannabe
>>
>>27725330
Gloriosa. Plant manipulator. New waifu material. Plot point of EQG4.
>>
>>27725358
>>27725406
Cool. Cool.So, let's talk about Legend of Everfree, anons
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-11-00-04-47.png (199 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-11-00-04-47.png
199 KB, 540x960
>>27725584
So this is what hours of several idiots high on mushrooms,(including myself) came up with for the plot based off of pics, leaks, toys, and supposed anons who worked on the show.
>>
>>27725595
Well, that sound like a 'magical' plot anon, but would they rly do this?`
>>
HOLY MOLY MORE INFORMATION!
>>
>>27723837
>Do you think it'll be the last equestria girls movie?
Hopefully. The quicker that shit is gone, the better.
>>
>>27725615
No. It's to good. And Hasbro wouldn't want that. They seriously need to take their hands out of this and leave the writers to themselves. That's why Faust left.
>>
>>27725595

>entire plot is basically about sunset shimmer
This is what sunsetfags believe
Human sunset isn't in the movie and neither are robots.
>>27725340
I think rainbow dash looks good myself. I like the wings, they remind me of bahamut from FFX
>>
>>27725039

>the minis are selling like crazy

Nice source, anon.
>>
>EQG toyset sell a lot
>EQG: rainbow rock sell decently
>EQG: Friendship games sell like shit

Here your destiny. If EQG 4 sell like shit this will be the last EQG movie. If the minis sell like hotcakes at the same time that will mean that EQG will have >>27723872 animation style for the future movies
>>
>>27725330
Gloriosa. All we know for sure is that she's a new character in the movie and that she's someone from equestria with heavy plant magic.
She could be a pony, she could be a nature spirit, nobody knows; all we have are really crazy anon sources that are probably fake.

But there was a leaked list of songs for legend of everfree a while back, and the last 2 songs for the movie were "Friendship ignite", one by Gloriosa and then one by the group as a whole, so she's probably not the bad guy.
Its possible the villain is someone that followed her from equestria.
>>
File: 1384965352221.jpg (81 KB, 293x480) Image search: [Google]
1384965352221.jpg
81 KB, 293x480
>>27723837
>meme lesbians featured in the concept art
>>
>>27727557
Check the last 2 quarterly reports; hasbro specifically notes how the Minis have exploded in sales which is offsetting how badly Friendship games sold.
>>27727582
Rainbow rocks actually sold much better than equestria girls. The sales figures in the quarterly reports indicated more than a 100% increase in sales from equestria girls toys.

Things only turned around about 6 months after Rainbow rocks, with the toy sales dropping off due to it being so long since Rainbow rocks, and then Friendship games bombed HARD. Like, WTF, I know it was a shit movie, but DAMN did it kill the series.
>>
Minis are only for the first movie so far. They are poorly marketing them, all 4 stuff should be Minis instead of the dolls which are proven to not sell.

>>27727699
They overmanufactured RR stuff, so much so that it was hard to convince retailers to buy FG stuff because there still was a backlog. Hence the very small release of toys for 4.
>>
>>27727808
>all 4 stuff should be Minis instead of the dolls which are proven to not sell.
The dolls sell. Lots of little girl still like the traditional toys. Its different types of toys for different people. The girls that like action figures like the Minis, the girls that like barbie dolls to brush the hair of prefer the traditional ones.

Their mistake was trying to market the super form toys like midnight sparkle as the traditional doll type-- That one and the time to shine sunset would do much better as minis IMO.
On that note, when the fuck will we get a sunset satan mini? Come on, if they're making villain toys in the guardians of harmony line, they should make the villain toys for the minis line too for girls to play with.
>>
>>27725340
What's wrong with rainbow's design? Its not any different from Sunset Shitter or Toilet sprinkle's design, and I don't see you shitting on THEM (though it seems the "cool" thing to do nowadays to try and rile up Dashfags, so that's probably your intent).
The only question I have is why her wings are red instead of blue; Sunset's wings should be red, not Dash's.
>>
I'm wondering what the Trixie Trixster will do this time round, good, bad? maybe make a friend? only time will tell
>>
>>27728412
the tweets mention a love subplot and "Tricks up my sleeve". Given that, I'm betting that Trixie steals flash from twilight (since twilight has been friend zoning flash) and twilight gets jealous because now that Trixie has flash SHE wants him too.
Husbando thief subplot basically. It would give Human twilight a reason to dislike trixie in the human universe like in the pony universe.
>>
>>27728474
Trixie makes a better Rival to rainbow dash honestly; her personality is more of a fit for opposing dash like in Rainbow rocks and the Guitar short with dash. And she and dash worked well in the IDW comic of the two of them since their personalities butt heads so well.
>>
>>27728541
trixie is ours, you dashfags can't have her. you have indigo cunt
>>
But it's going to have the not shitty Twilight Sparkle in it too, right?
>>
>>27728936
you mean human twilight?
>>
>>27723837
probably.
>>
>>27729066
this meme needs to die; eqg is doing fine
>>
>>27724476
ALREADY PAID FOR
L
R
E
A
D
Y

P
A
I
D

F
O
R
>>
Equestria girls 5 is going to be about starlight glimmer trying to turn the school against the mane six because they have magic and the others don't and that makes them unequal.
>>
>>27729578
They are in their senior year and the next movie takes place during summer. College years maybe?
>>
>>27729612
>They are in their senior year
That is fan conjecture, there is absolutely nothing in the movie stating their ages or what year they're in.
Fans only insist that due to how the mane six are adults in FIM and they're trying to rationalize the ages SOMEHOW in EQG
>>
>>27729632
No. There is proof. In the first movie, we see 3 photos of Sunny as she wins the fall formal crown each year with EQG 1 taking place during the beginning of senior year. We also see the photos again as Sunny throws them away in her music video.
>>
>>27724592
I didn't see anything about robots
What are you talking about?
>>
>>27729810
Look at >>27725595 . His post's image includes shit about Human sunset shimmer having a Robot army based on some retarded anon spewing bullshit like a month ago.

despite how retarded that premise is (and having NOTHING to back it up) people keep bringing up the "human sunset shimmer as the villain with robot minions)
>>
>>27729919
Even if it is complete bullshit, its a cool, lore friendly plot that makes sense. Someone should do a green based on it.

I'm gonna be super pissed if they don't answer where human Sunny is though in this.
>>
>>27723837
Sunset's squiggle is gone, that is the human Sunset in her place!
Please don't take the Squiggle away
>>
>>27723837
Hopefully. I love EqG and all, but I think the movies have run their course. A series on the hand...
>>
>>27723837
I want it to be, but not like this.
>>
File: Rarity 0.png (235 KB, 1024x742) Image search: [Google]
Rarity 0.png
235 KB, 1024x742
>>27724338
She looked like an ayylmao from that thumbnail
>>
File: 1466635921719.gif (171 KB, 598x624) Image search: [Google]
1466635921719.gif
171 KB, 598x624
>>27730921
YOU CANT REMOVE THE SQUIGGLE HASBRO! RETURN IT! NOW!
>>
>>27730664
please no. We don't need random robot armies or aliens or any of that bullshit that people keep coming up with in equestria girls.
This is not the marvel universe.
>>
>>27723837
Nah, but I think the movie itself will give us the answer...
>>
>>27731621
doubtful, they're never going to end a movie in a "this is the end" way. Hasbro always wants it open ended in case they decide to continue the series.
>>
>>27723837
Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.