[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Its coming...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
The prototypes show what hasbro has planned for the end of the show. Probably the movies toyline
>>
Fake and gay

Already confirmed bootleg

Thread's over, people

Hide and move on
>>
>>27720226
I expected this. worst case, people will refuse to find the movie canon. like Oreimo's final OVA episodes/chapters
>>
>>27720237
>Already confirmed bootleg
bull, there isn't a single showstaff statement calling them fake.
>>
and people thought this show caters too much to bronies
>>
>>27720293
nothing more autistic than making all the six Toddler wish fulfillment super forms, and bronies are as autistic as you can get. Sounds like it should be right up bronies alleys!
>>
>>27720334
nah, not really... lol
>>
>>27720358
hey, lots of bronies loved the Twilight alicorn thing, lots of shimmerfags want to see shimmer become an alicorn... sounds like bronies have shown hasbro what they like.
>>
>>27720392
shimmer at least works for that in her canon, the mane 6 are out of place for that kind of thing though
>>
>>27720226
weak bait mate
>>
>>27720392
Twilight Sparkle will be no longer an alicorn in the movie.
>>
>>27720560
>everyone except the princesses are alicorns in the film
>they need to fix it to restore harmony
I'd watch it
>>
>>27720402
they should have thought about that before they gave them all thrones
>>
>>27720572
It will be a box office flop and Hasbro is going to hell.
>>
>>27720243
Well, the movie will most likely take place after season 2. If that's the case, then it's already non-canon.
>>
>>27720623
>implying they aren't already broadcasting from the depths
>>
>>27720226
>>27720237
>>27720258
Someone ask the staff then. They have Twitter accounts, you know.
>>
>>27720656
people HAVE. the staff won't confirm or deny anything that's actually true.
>>
if this happens, I will laugh so hard at all the people who said it would never happen. their tears will be glorious
>>
nice bootleg
>>
>>27722195
a bootleg is a bootleg, there's no "good" or "bad". They're all low quality knockoffs.
>>
>>27720816
do we not know where they live?
>>
>>27722413
Judging by the fact that I have never heard a story about Tara Strong being sexually assaulted by a bunch of bronies, I'd say that no, we probably don't know where they live.

As it should be.
>>
>>27722413
Why the hell would that have any relevency to this thread?
>>
>>27722660
Why WOULDN'T it be relevent?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.