[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't they just get Discord to get rid of the vines?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 640.png (342 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
640.png
342 KB, 640x360
Why didn't they just get Discord to get rid of the vines?
>>
>>27718385
He's a difficult little son of a bitch who they don't truly trust.
>>
>>27718394
Yeah but they didn't even entertain the idea. Pretty sure Flutters could've convinced him.
>>
cuz they had to learn a lesson about friendship you retard
>>
Didn't they all assume Discord was the one behind it all (and he was)
>>
>>27718821
Is Discord the dindu nuffin of the show?
>>
>>27718385
Now where's the fun in that?
>>
>>27719152
They could've kept the elements and the dumb rainbow power and castle wouldn't have happened
>>
>>27718400
He refused because he was faux insulted when they accused him of being behind the vines.

>>27719171
>implying getting rid of the elements for good wasn't part of Discord's keikaku
>>
>>27719171
>>27719575
The Elements of Harmony will taken out of the Tree of Harmony in the S6 finale, anon.
>>
>>27718385
I fucking love this guy. He's the perfect "IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO, THERE'S A CAMERA IN THE CORNER" type of person.
>>
File: frodo through the wall.jpg (106 KB, 491x616) Image search: [Google]
frodo through the wall.jpg
106 KB, 491x616
>>27718385
Why didn't Dickord remember to utilize his plunder vines when he was put on house arrest at flutts cottage? Why didn't he use them when he first bust out of statue jail? Why doesn't Dankcord come save the day everytime something threatens equestria?
>>
>>27720214
because then they wouldnt learn anything at all. what kind of friend do you think he is?
>>
>>27720214
>asking for logic from discord
really now
>>
>>27720214
I think it's because even Discord can't control the Everfree. He planted the Plunderseeds there because the natural magic would allow them to grow unrestrained and uninhibited by pony magic.
>>
>>27718385
That wouldn't sell toys.
>>
>>27718385
Because that would make sense....and the show is all about solving problems in ways that make little to no sense.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.