[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nightly Scilight Thread #108
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 49
"Magical High" Edition.

Previous thread: >>27633205
Archive of /nst/ greentext stories:
http://pastebin.com/u4qftzj5

Tips for potential writefags:
http://pastebin.com/V1ujiyJt
http://pastebin.com/whCQ2GpX
http://pastebin.com/bnMmZ2T3

All Human Twilight Sparkle content, such as greentext stories, art and discussion go here.

The original (and recommended but not required) prompt:
>"Uhhh, mmm... Anon? W-what are you doing after school?"

Writefagging, drawfagging, discussion, and other SciTwi-related content are highly encouraged during "down time" (or when the thread begins to slow down due to lack of content). New green, drawings, etc. are highly encouraged during these times

Notice:
Post any /nst/ pastebins that have not been added to the archive.
>>
File: JUST.png (478 KB, 641x477) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
478 KB, 641x477
r9klight when
>>
>>27713552
whoops messed up tripcode
>>
File: check em.jpg (58 KB, 548x478) Image search: [Google]
check em.jpg
58 KB, 548x478
>>27713568
When you get dubs like these
>>
first
>>
>>27713706
those arent dubs

>>27713718
fourth*
>>
>>27713738
Those weren't, but these are.
>>
>>27713753
LOL LMAO
>>
File: sad bun.jpg (37 KB, 417x414) Image search: [Google]
sad bun.jpg
37 KB, 417x414
>>27713753
Well I guess I'll just kill myself then. See you guys in a week.
>>
>>27713706
>>27713753
>>27713763
who is this semen demon?
>>
>>27713552
That's one beautiful Midnight.
>>
File: best girl.jpg (434 KB, 991x1079) Image search: [Google]
best girl.jpg
434 KB, 991x1079
>>27713779
Magic alien girl with the attitude of Pinkie Pie and the voice of Rarity. Auriana from Lolirock.
>>
File: 1463201685004.png (483 KB, 567x900) Image search: [Google]
1463201685004.png
483 KB, 567x900
>>27713792
all midnights are
>>
>>27713841
It's impressive how the animators took such a silly design and made something out of it that's equal parts scary and beautiful.
>>
Funny how this one and the NTT are dead as fuck

Hell, Twilight generals are always the most dead threads around here
>>
>>27714686
we arent dead
we just havent been posting as much
>>
>>27714686
>Twilight generals are always the most dead threads around here
What is the cuck general for $500
>>
File: Literally Tired.png (520 KB, 605x593) Image search: [Google]
Literally Tired.png
520 KB, 605x593
>>27714686
>daf
>commenting during quiet time of the week
???
>>
What exactly makes Sci-Twilight to attractive to you?
>>
>>27713794
>attitude of Pinkie Pie and the voice of Rarity.
There's a combo I never knew I wanted.
>>
>>27715831
I cant imagine a combination of those two
>>
>>27716124
why are they so cute
>>
>>27713706
>>27713753
>>27713763
>>27713794
I would wreck this qt
>>
File: oooh yeah.gif (721 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
oooh yeah.gif
721 KB, 500x280
>>27716397
That's lewd
>>
File: 1466539987070.jpg (460 KB, 705x905) Image search: [Google]
1466539987070.jpg
460 KB, 705x905
>>
>>27716782
>>27716957
I want sunny to take good care of twilight
>>
>>27717165
I want people to stop making "I want X to do Y" posts like they're valid pieces of discussion.
>>
More sugarlight when?
>>
>>27717544
Its been a while since I saw any of it
>>
>>27718701
they are so perfect together
>>
>>27718701
Reminds me of the time Ra was about to fuck Mai up but Joey jumped in front of her and took a god fireball like a man.
>>
>>27718936
what
>>
>>27718966
Marik summons the Winged Dragon of Ra. Ra throws a fireball at Mai, but Joey jumps in front of her and takes the attack himself. It was the same pose as Sunny and Twi in that picture except he had his face in her tits instead of her forehead.
>>
>>27718993
I am not sure what you are talking about so here is a twilight
>>
>>27717544
Eventually someday anon. For now I only have some boring old Light Light.

I told myself I would continue writing after I got some other stuff done, but then I procrastinated all those things and also the other things I tried to do to get over the procrastination. Now I did the thing I put off in the first place. Truly hilarious stuff.

Light Light incoming within the next hour if I can finish this part quickly enough.
http://pastebin.com/AwyMrptk
>>
>>27720187
always excited to read your stories Dot
>>
File: twilight image no. 166.png (293 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
twilight image no. 166.png
293 KB, 1280x960
>>27720187
More like the next two hours.

>>27720187
>He looks down at you with a glare colder than the weather. Cold enough to make you reconsider having talked so forcefully a second ago.
"uh..."
>"I don't know who you are, kid. And I don't know who is this 'Anon' you talk about, either... My name is John Doe," he says leaning back against the trash can.
"Y-You whuh...?"
>He says that so sure of himself that you even wonder for a second if you've made a mistake.
>Then you realize he makes zero sense.
"Ok, that's actually a lie."
>"It's the truth though."
>Goodness.
>This lie is so big you don't know where to even begin.
>No, wait, you do.
"Then why is my brother calling you?"
>"Oh, you're Shining's little sister?"
"Of course I am! You saw me back there at our house."
>"Sorry. I wasn't there." GOODNESS. "You must be thinking of my twin brother, Anonymous. He's into all that nerd stuff."
"You just said you didn't knew him."
>"I said I didn't knew Anon. Completely different thing," he says shrugging nonchalantly.
>You can't believe this guy.
>His cellphone starts ringing again and he immediately cuts the call, and before you can open your mouth he puts up his newspaper between him and you.
>"..."
"...Soooo, why aren't you answering my brother?"
>"That's none of your business, kid. You should go home if you're gonna be a bother."
>Hey, you're not a kid!
>It's the second time this day. How annoying.
>But ok, since obviously this route won't lead you anywhere anytime soon, you are 'going home'.
"I'm gonna call Shining and ask what's going on."
>You turn around and start to walk towards the phone booth you just used. You should have asked Shining when...
>Wait a second.
>"Hey, wait!"
>You look back at this 'John Doe' guy while checking your pockets.
>You're completely broke.
>He sighs while putting the newspaper aside, and then takes out his glasses.
>"Ok, you win... I'm actually Anonymous."
>No, really?
>"And, uh... Yeah, I was kinda following you."
>>
>>27721233
>Anon scratches his head for a moment before putting on his hoodie, seemingly the same one you saw him with yesterday.
"Kinda?"
>"Ok, totally. It's complicated."
>How can stalking be 'complicated'?
"Ok? Soo... Why were you following me?"
>"Well, I said it was complicated. You see..."
>He moves his hands in circles as if looking for the right words, and then puts them down.
>"It's a long story."
>Good heavens.
>You take a step back towards the booth.
>"Wait!" he says standing upright. "Ok, sheesh... It was because your brother was kinda worried. Or something."
>Worried?
"Why, what happened?"
>"Well, shouldn't you know?"
"Know what?"
>"About the police and all."
"The pol...?"
>Uh oh.
>That rings a bell that you didn't wanted to hear.
>But if it was that then Shining or dad would have told you about it, right?
"What do you mean, exactly?"
>"Uh... Your brother said something about a cop that called regarding a thing you did the day he arrived. He said it wasn't important, but that he found it odd."
>It was exactly what you thought.
>Damn.
>"And, uh, he also mentioned something about you coming home in a bad state yesterday... I guess one can't trust a secret to that guy."
"He really said all that?"
>"Uh, yeah. This was all after he went to your room and then you came in by the way. He said you were behaving strangely ever since you met this girl, what was her name? Uh, Sunset, yeah. Said you were talking with yourself at times and acting weird. I jokingly suggested maybe you were doing drugs and... hmm, he didn't really laugh."
>Does he actually think that about you?
>Man...
>It's not true of course, but still.
>He's been like that all day, asking if you're *really* ok.
>And were you that bad at hiding Twilight? Damn walls.
"So you followed me to see what I was up to, right?"
>"Yes, sort of. And also due to all that twin sister business. I may have bad eyesight, but my friends and I are pretty sure we saw two of you yesterday, even though it makes no sense."
>>
File: anxious twilight.png (128 KB, 259x789) Image search: [Google]
anxious twilight.png
128 KB, 259x789
>>27721253
>You see.
>Hopefully, you can clear this up later when you get home. Even if you have to make something up, none of what Shining is thinking is remotely true.
"Well," you say looking back up at Anonymous, "you can tell my brother everything's fine and that there's nothing to worry about. This is just a big misunderstanding."
>"Sure. Once I see you enter your friend's house, I'll do it."
>What?
"Are you still going to follow me?"
>"Uh, of course. I promised your brother I was gonna make sure you were ok. I'm not gonna quit just because you saw through my disguise somehow... Besides there's a card on the line."
"You can't just follow me around the city! It's--"
>"Why? Are you hiding something?"
>Oh please.
"No, but--"
>"Then what's the problem?"
"It's just... It's complicated."
>"Sure it is."
>Anon's phone began to ring yet once again.
>"Damn is your brother pushy. I'm glad I'm not an undercover cop." he says looking for his phone in his pocket.
"Wh-What are you gonna tell him?"
>"Uh, that I'm still following you."
>Oh dear.
>As he takes the phone out you take a few steps forward.
"Hey, wait! Please don't tell him that."
>"Why? You got a problem with that?"
"Well, y-yeah. I just told him a minute ago that... I was at my friend's house..."
>He silently stares at you for a second.
>"Maybe you shouldn't lie to your brother then."
>Oh god.
>You jump in front of him as he presses the screen with his thumb, and almost grab him by the arm.
"Ok, look, you wanted to know about my sister right? There's a reasonable explanation for everything that's going on but please PLEASE tell Shining I'm ok and that I got to my friend's house."
>"Is it really that important?"
"YES. This has to be a secret!"
>He contemplates the screen momentarily, and then sighs.
>"There better be a good reason. This is my friend we're talking about."
>And this is your brother too.
>He slides his finger on the cracked screen and answers.
>"Hello?" he says, and turns his back to you.
>>
>>27721266
>You can barely hear Shining talking over the phone from where you are.
>"Yeah, whassup?"
>Hopefully this goes well.
>"I know. You almost blew my cover, man. Thrice. Do you pester Cadance this much when she doesn't pick up?"
>You cough.
>"Wait, what? Dude, that's... Ok, not gonna judge... I said I'm not gonna judge, dude, don't bother explaining."
>Shining is kind of... socially weird, in a way very unlike you.
>"Uh-huh... Oh, yeah, she, uh... got into a house. Totally."
>
>"Of course she didn't see me. Who do you think I am?"
>
>"No, nothing unusual. I think you just..."
>
>"What?..."
>
>"Uh, of course, she opened the door..."
>
>"Why of all things do you want to know that?"
>Hm?
>"I, uh, ok, she was, uuh... a... wait a second." He puts the phone aside and leans down to whisper. "How does your friend look?"
>Goddamn.
"J-Just make something up!"
>"Great," he says, and puts the phone back by his ear. "Sorry dude, I was going through a tunnel. What was the question?... Yeah, uuh... She had..." He looks around the streets and sets his eyes on a big WcDonald sign, "fiery red and yellow hair, sort of like... fire. Or bacon if you will. And she was wearing a leather jacket, a very short skirt and high-heel boots. She looked like a punk basically, and by the sign on her door she's seems like a satanist."
>W-What?
>Anon starts to laugh.
>"I-I was just joking, dude, c'mon," he says turning his back to you again. "But seriously, she seems like a nice girl. She even has a cross on her door. Your sister couldn't have a better friend."
>Goodness.
>"...Yeeaah, anyway, I found a music store on the way here, and they're selling some sick vinyls, so I'm gonna see if there's anything worth buying and go back later. Shining, I swear, you better give me that right leg card when I get back or you're NOT gonna live to see another sunrise, you hear me?... Uh, sure, I'll try. Smell ya later."
>He ends the call with a sigh, and turns around to face you.
>"Well?"
>>
File: hehe.jpg (71 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
hehe.jpg
71 KB, 960x640
>>27721290
"Well...?"
>"So where exactly are you going? And you better have a good reason. Now I have to get back with an ABBA gold disc and I doubt it's gonna be cheap."
>Oh man.
>Between telling Shining and telling this guy, it feels like you were just delaying the inevitable.
>But it's alright, there's still a glimmer of hope for you. You have to try.
>Ok, here it goes.
"I'm... going to see my doppelgänger who came through a portal from an alternate magic pony world."
>There it went.
>He looks straight at you without changing his expression, almost completely unfazed, while you struggle to do the same.
>He blinks a few times and scratches his head.
>"So you're actually doing drugs."
>GODDAMMIT.
"N-No! I was just... joking! You know, a joke, like, it's funny. Heh. Heh..."
>Please laugh.
>He doesn't even smile. This is why people don't talk to you.
>Or more precisely, why they stop.
>You've come a long way in self-consciousness.
"Uh, but seriously, I'm really looking for my, uh, sister. My twin sister."
>Anon raises an eyebrow. You look down at the Geiger counter inside the cereal box, where the LED still blinks steadily.
>"So she exists."
"Yeah, she does."
>"It sounds neat, having a twin," he remarks off-handedly. It kinda is. "So two questions then. Why didn't Shining seem to know about her extra sister, and what are you carrying in that box? I've seen you looking into it every two minutes all the way here. It's weirding me out."
>He tries to look into it but you hide it behind your back. You obviously won't be fooling this guy easily.
"Uh..."
>Why couldn't he be more like your brother? You could have made up any excuse and he--
>Ok, no. If it concerns you, he would probably be asking even more questions.
>You could say the box is for a party, but obviously that won't work for long, if at all.
>The best thing you can do is say as little as possible now...
"It's hard to explain."
>...and sort it out later.
"But you'll understand everything once we get there."
>>
>>27721302
>Anon disgruntledly agreed to wait and follow, after a bit of convincing.
>Man were you getting nervous back there.
>He is now calmly walking a few meters behind you, even though you keep up a fast pace.
>It makes you feel watched, but least you're certain he's there.
>You just hope you can find Twilight soon.
>There are almost no stores at this point, which is good. It puts your mind at ease from the thief a bit.
>Now you just need to have ready a believable excuse for everything that's happening.
>Life is a play, they say. A play is like an opera, and an opera shares a word with...
>A soap-opera.
>You see, it was your evil stepmother, the one who started it all.
>You and your twin sister, separated as babies!
>No one in your family knew what had happened. Somehow.
>Your stepmother had taken your sister to raise her as her rightful heiress. 'My little princess' she always called her.
>Your sister lived among the rich, meeting with all the high society snobs and having a bright future ahead.
>But it was one fateful winter evening, just after the sun had set, that you two met in front of the horse statue.
>And needless to say, your stepmother was outraged. After she heard of this she became determined to hide the truth from everyone, even if she had to destroy...
>A highway.
>You spot a highway ahead.
>You look back at Anon discreetly, and then into the cereal box. Do you have to go past it?
>You press the bag close to your body out of Anon's sight and point the whipped cream tube around for a moment.
>And it says you have to go... still forwards, and a bit to the right too? How close could you--?
>"What is that?"
"Ah!"
>You jump away startled by Anon, and then try to hide the box behind your back, heart pounding fast.
>"Ok, I just saw a light inside that box. What are you actually carrying there?"
>J-Just all of your life's troubles.
>>
>>27721321
"Haha... Eh..."
>So much for sorting it out later.
>You lasted a whole five minutes!
>You should have seen this coming. Honestly.
>Should you go ahead and tell him the truth? You still have to fit the merchandise into the plot, but it's not like you can pass this thing as anything else and have it make sense.
>Nothing makes sense anyway.
"It's a geeeiiih..."
>BUT WHAT IF he freaks out too and calls the police on you?
>That's how one half of this mess got started in the first place. You can't get into more trouble with the law.
>Man, all that really makes you sound like a criminal.
"...ger counter," you finish.
>Whatever. Let's roll with it and hope it ends well. It's not like it's dangerous unless you touch a cable anyway.
>Anon looks down at the cereal box confused, and then back at you.
>"What's a 'Gayger counter'?"
"GEIger counter." you correct him. "It's a device that, well, measures radiation."
>"That measures...?"
>Anon's eyes go wide immediately. Maybe this wasn't your best decision.
>"Radiation as in, like when that radioactive capsule was stolen from the abandoned hospital a few weeks ago and contaminated a whole neighborhood?"
"Well, if you put it THAT way, you make it sound bad but... yeah, among other benign things. L-Like, bananas! Which are a teensy-weensy bit radioactive..." you say trying to downplay the situation.
>It doesn't work.
>For once this big guy seems actually alarmed.
>"Uh, ok, this is another joke, right? Like, 'hah, so funny', yes?"
>Eeh...
"Y-Yeah! It is!"
>Yes. Let's backpedal and pretend you never said any of this. There's no need to involve the cops.
>"Then what the hell is that thing?"
"You'll know once we get there," you say again having no idea of where you're even going, and quickly begin to walk again to avoid more questions and keep your legs warm.
>"You might as well just say it's the briefcase from Pulp Fiction," he says following behind.
>If only it was that easy.
>What are you gonna do with this guy?
>>
File: winter clothes.png (262 KB, 880x1500) Image search: [Google]
winter clothes.png
262 KB, 880x1500
>>27721339
>You get to the highway shortly after, and with the counter still pointing forwards, you go to an overpass. At least now you're free to brandish the tube as much as you want, albeit to the puzzlement of the occasional passerby.
>And Anon.
>Maybe if you had played up the dangerousness of the counter he would have ran away instead. That would have been funny. And evil. But still funny.
>And then when he goes to tell your brother, he would be all like, 'Yeah, that's Twilight for ya.' and shrug him off.
>Too bad it can't be that simple.
>You will have to content with making up a story that's much less fantastic than magic ponies.
>You continue planning the second episode of your soapie, for now imaginatively titled 'Twi Twi', as you walk up to the top of the overpass, where a soft breeze gives you the chills to the bone.
>It's so damn cold.
>"Hey, for how long are we going to walk?"
"Eeh, not much," you lie covering your nose with your scarf. You hope it's not much.
>You also hope Twilight went out with at least three layers of clothing. You've got four, and clearly that's still not enough.
>Another cold breeze blows by as you go through the corridor. These guys should have put a roof and solid walls on this pass instead of a mesh.
>And heaters, too.
>>
File: the motel.jpg (37 KB, 550x309) Image search: [Google]
the motel.jpg
37 KB, 550x309
>>27721358
>You walk down the stairs at the end, and at the bottom you consult your counter again before continuing. A big faded sign sits on the side of the road announcing a motel near here, with an arrow pointing... pretty much in the same direction you're going.
>There's also a restaurant the same way, and considering that Twilight likely has no money... Yeah. This is either the thief you're following, or you're going to be walking for a good while. You don't know which is worse. Even this Anon guy seems to be freezing now.
>You guess you'll find that out soon.
>You walk for a few blocks following the LED, until you find on a curve the restaurant (empty at this hour) and the motel which is likewise devoid of cars, but connects to the street on the other side.
>You approach it just to go through to keep on your route, but when you take a closer look at the place you find there's something a bit off about it.
>Like, there is a lone man resting on the handrail of the second floor while having a smoke, apparently not minding the cold, and near the reception is a hoodied girl clutching a supermarket bag, leaning on a pillar while facing the parking lot.
>You don't know, but they don't look up to any good.
>It might all just your imagination of course, but still...
>"So is this the place?" asks Anon all of the sudden, with his hands deep in his pockets.
"Oh. Uh, no, it's not," you say checking the counter discreetly, and then look back up in time to see the girl putting on some headphones she took out of her bag.
>It can't be.
>You start to walk around the girl from afar, catching the attention from the man on the second floor, until you can see her from the side.
>Then she takes the headphones out, and notices you.
>She's Twilight.

And with this we finish folks. Tune in next month to find out which of the two Twilights will not make it alive to the end of the story.
>>
>>27721406
Also, I just noticed the Twi Twi pastebin was made 310 days ago. Man have I spent a long time here.

The bullylight pastebin also passed not too long ago the childhood friends story in number of views. Maybe I should pick that one back up someday.
>>
>>27721462
you're doing great Dot
>>
>>
>>
>>27722594
moondancer should not look like that
speaking of her I want to see some boringshit
I need a ending
>>
>>27721462
I'm a HUGE bullylight fan. I can't wait for it to update again.
>>
>>27722790
this
the AU is great
>>
Is Jeff going to continue the Twi/Cadance green?
>>
>>27722947
I would guess yes
I believe jeff is finishing up a story in another thread
>>
So in the EqG universe did Cadence babysit Twilight or is she just fucking Shining
>>
>>27723045
Who knows? What do you think, nonnie?
>>
>>27723070
Not sure but I kind of feel like that SciTwi doesn't view Cadence as someone she can come to but instead just her brother's wife
>>
>>
Did Jeff post the Traplight threesome in the pastebin yet? He started it but didn't finish. Much like myself, thx Jeff
>>
File: 1456968147665.png (241 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1456968147665.png
241 KB, 1024x768
>>
>>27724689
Midnight a cute
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 49

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.