[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Heart of Iron CYOA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 64
File: OP 3.png (89 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
OP 3.png
89 KB, 800x800
Previous logs
https://cuckchan.org/mlp/thread/27633595/#27633595
>>
File: 56.png (91 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
56.png
91 KB, 800x800
>You decide to join Choosie’s perusing of the museum.
>More magical tomes and accessories litter the area as the two of you take in all the information you can.
“I am curious about Meadowbrook’s artifacts. Do you know what they are and where they were last seen?”
>”Ooooh that’s a tall order. The only ones I know about other than the mirror are a special spell scroll of some kind, and a phoenix feather said to make the wearer immune to pretty much anything short of blunt force or a sword.”
>She gives a moment of pause to think.
>”Only two are fully accounted for. The others have either been lost or might be kept secret. I don’t Zero, you’ll have to ask Twilight more about this because magic isn’t my thing.”
>Interesting.
>The two of you continue looking around before you run out of things to look around at.
>It’s a few hours past noon judging by the sun.
>”So anything else you wanna do? I’m getting pretty hungry.”
>>
File: Capture.png (19 KB, 265x340) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
19 KB, 265x340
>>27713241
>Discord's face is transparent.
That's weird.

>>27713246
If you are hungry, then where would you like to eat?
>>
>>27713246
Where do you wish to eat, Choosie?
>>
>>27713246
>>27713341
I also forgot to add, maybe we can bring Twilight along to eat with us. She was interested in talking to Choosie until we interrupted her about the mothpony.

We could also use the time to report our new friend, Discord.
>>
>>27713246
Join Choosie to observe her satisfy her metabolical needs by digesting plant matter.
>>
>>27713370
>Plant matter
I can just imagine Zero saying "I would like motor oil. The non-fat kind."
>>
>>27713396
"Sorry, I'm on a low-hydrocarb diet."
>>
File: hoi4.jpg (690 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
hoi4.jpg
690 KB, 1920x1080
Did somebody say Hearts of iron? i love that game
>>
File: 57.png (61 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
57.png
61 KB, 800x800
>>27713330
>>27713341
>>27713352
>>27713370
“Where do you wish to eat then?”
>”Well there’s a Hayburger joint just down the block. I think I’ll just head to that.”
>That sounds like a reasonable idea.
>You can accompany her to the eatery and observe if she’s satisfied or not.
>Though a thought strikes you as you walk.
“Can we bring Twilight along? She seemed rather eager to talk to you and know you better.”
>”Huh? Oh yeah sure I guess. You can do that while I head on over and actually eat.”
>She trots off down the street to a restaurant with a sign out front.
>You memorize its location relative to everything you’ve mapped so far since it looks like you’ll need to come back.
>Now time to find Twilight once again.
>>
>>27713774
Find Twilight once again.
>>
>>27713774
Let's get to Twilight and snatch her and come back to Choosie. At lightning robot speed. So we get back to the table right when she's about to take the first bite.
>>
>>27713796
Sounds efficient, let's do that.
>>
>>27713774
We know Twilight will be in her castle, so let go there.
>>
File: 58.png (68 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
58.png
68 KB, 800x800
>>27713783
>>27713796
>>27713824
>You should find Twilight and return as quickly as possible.
>That way you have as much time with Choosie at lunch as possible.
>The mechanical whining and clicking from within you increases as you push your limbs as fast as they will allow.
>It takes considerably less time than usual to reach the castle.
>You move up to push the doors to allow entry.
>What you hadn’t planned for however, was them being stuck.
>Loud tapping emanates from the door as you continually bring your hoof down to open it.
>Your servos strain as you try to push the doors open.
>Suddenly, you hear a loud unlatching sound from the other side.
>Standing well shorter than any pony is the dragon from yesterday.
>”Oh. It’s you. Weren’t you just here earlier?”
>>
>>27714039
I was. Is Princess Twilight still present? I wish to ask her if she would like to come to lunch.
>>
>>27714047
This and why are the doors locked?
>>
>>27714074
I have a feeling she's paranoid about the disaster, and is locking herself in her study to read about it.
If this is the case, I advise we try to sell lunch with Choosie as a can't miss chance to ask a mare who's special talent is telling the future about the oncoming storm.
>>
>>27714039
Would you be kind enough to direct us to Twilight's location?
>>
File: 59.png (83 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
59.png
83 KB, 800x800
>>27714047
>>27714074
>>27714396
“I was. Is Princess Twilight still present? I wish to ask her if she would like to come to lunch.”
>”Yeah, she is. Though I don’t think she’s any real mood to do that.”
“Why?”
>”I dunno. She only mentioned the ponies on the project and stormed off to the lab. She sounded really unhappy with one of them.”
>Seems she was serious about Gear.
>Though something catches your attention.
“Why were the doors locked?”
>”She said she didn’t want to deal with anypony else for a while. She hasn’t called me for a few hours so whatever’s going on down there must be super serious.”

Dinner
>>
>>27714437
Oh. I will return later, then.
>>
>>27714437
We must intervene! Gear may have hurt us in our cold, metallic heart, but he doesn't deserve whatever pain he is currently going through with Twilight.
>>
>>27714437
Well, we're not some*one*, especially not some*pony*, we're some*thing*, so we should be perfectly eligible to go talk to her.
>>
>>27714437
Perhaps she could use a moment to calm down, Gear may have been at fault but he can reconcile.
>>
File: 60.png (39 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
60.png
39 KB, 800x800
>>27714516
>>27714537
>You need to intervene.
>Gear Grind may have hurt you down in your metallic heart, but he doesn’t deserve what Twilight is doing.
>You’re willing to get back on good standing with him, no matter what she says.
“Well then it is a good thing I something rather than somepony. I will go talk to her.”
>”Well, I can’t exactly stop you. Don’t get scrapped or anything.”
>Retracing the steps you took with Gear yesterday leads you right to the laboratory doors.
>The cold metal mimics you as only a button press remains between you and the other room.
>Your heightened senses allow you to make out some of the yelling happening from within.
>”-and you never brought this up! Even Celestia expressed her doubts to me when I wrote her! And something followed Zero where you didn’t, and some disaster is going to befall Ponyville because of its arrival!”
>”Well maybe if he didn’t follow that fortune teller into the Everfree then-“
>”You’re blaming his curiosity and desire to fulfill his objective as an excuse for your selfish arrogance!”
>>
>>27714818
Let us enter and try to diffuse the situation, we've already forgiven Gear, there is no need for placing blame. If a robot that has come to life for a day can already forgive, then surely a princess of friendship can.
>>
>>27714872
This is the only logical option.
>>
>>27714872
I agree. He thought he was protecting us from our naivety, and he wasn't aware we had emotions. His actions are forgivable.
>>
>>27714872
Turn our eyes blue when we do it. A nice comforting blue.

Since we can't express emotions well, we should try switching our eye colors to represent specific feelings.
>>
>>27714818
I'm certain that Gear wouldn't have been able to do anything in regards to the mothpony. It would've most likely taken in interest in either us or Choosie regardless of anything we did. If nothing else, it's better that we encountered it rather than allow it to go unnoticed.
>>
>>27714872
Be sure to mention to him that he was a huge asshole but that its ok.
>>
File: 61.png (126 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
61.png
126 KB, 800x800
>Before stepping into the lab, you shift your eyes to a blue color.
>You don’t have a good grasp on emotions and you aren’t able to express as well as ponies.
>However, maybe shifting your eye color can help represent feelings.
>You press the button on the wall and the doors slide open.
>Every single pony in the room stops what they’re doing and stares at you.
>Both Twilight and Gear have surprised looks, but the others seem rather disinterested in what’s been going on.
>Twilight speaks first.
>”What are you doing here Zero?!”
“I have come to diffuse the situation between you two. I wanted to let Gear Grind know that I have forgiven him for his actions.”
>”Just like that? After what he said to you?”
>”Give me a break.”
“Gear thought that he was protecting me from my naivety, since I had not been active for long and did not know much about the world. He was not aware I had emotions when he made his remarks, so I forgive him.”
>It only takes a moment before Gear is talking again.
>”Oh please. You don’t have emotions. You probably CAN’T have emotions!”
>”And that’s part of what we’re observing in this whole project!”
>This needs to end.
“If I am only a day old and can forgive Gear, the princess of friendship should be able to as well.”
>She gives frustrated looks at you two before speaking.
>”You’re right. But you’re not getting near him until further notice.”
>>
night
>>
>>27715572
Good. Now let's pick her up and speed our way back to the hayburger place. We may not get back in time before she can take the first bite, but we can surely get back in time before she takes the last.
>>
>>27715572
That's agreeable. Extend the invitation for lunch with Choosie over at Hayburger.
>>
One last bump for the night. I've gone on long enough without my Robo CYOA, faggots. Don't let this thread die.
>>
File: 1462891883699.gif (5 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1462891883699.gif
5 KB, 500x500
bump
>>
>>27718168
>>
poor stupid gear.
>>
>>27715572
Don't have emotions you say? We should tell him how we felt when he said those things to us. To prove a point.
>>
>>27719699
>>
Bemp
>>
File: 62.png (96 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
62.png
96 KB, 800x800
>>27715594
>>27715634
>>27719699
“That is agreeable. Now the real reason I came back to the castle was to invite you to the Hayburger to eat with Choosie. You did say you wanted to talk more with her.”
>She gives off a contented hum as her face turns up at the thought of food.
>”I guess I’ve been stressing so much that I forgot to eat. I’ll go with you.”
>She begins walking toward the door at the end of the lab.
>You, however, turn to Gear.
“Your words hurt me. I knew what you were saying and they did not make me feel good.”
>”Zero. Drop it.”
>At Twilight’s insistence you begin to walk back with her.
>You might not be able to get back before Choosie takes her first bite, but you will get there before her last.
>It also seems that Twilight wants to reach the restaurant quickly as well.
>You actually have to quicken your usual pace to keep up with her.
>In only a few short minutes you reach the Hayburger to meet up with Choosie.
>It doesn’t take long to find her and sit down as she’s happily chewing away at her meal.
>Twilight soon comes along with her meal in her magical grasp.
>Neither of them speak as they sit in awkward silence.
>”So…”

Power cut from a storm while typing. Don't know how well this session will go.
>>
>>27721152
Who spoke?
>>
>>27721152
We should just sit back from interrupting their conversation for now and observe the scenery. Listen in on what they talk about too, of course.
>>
>>27721152
I met Discord at the travailing museum and he told me about Meadowbrook's artifact are someone in equestrea and that I should find them.
>>
>>27721152
>”So…”
>"...great disaster will strike soon, yes? Will this affect my mission of learning about friendship?"
>>
>>27721152
Tell tales of the great fun we've had with out friend.
>>
File: snip.png (1 MB, 1273x716) Image search: [Google]
snip.png
1 MB, 1273x716
https://youtu.be/tf7IEVTDjng?t=49
>>
File: snip.png (1 MB, 1273x716) Image search: [Google]
snip.png
1 MB, 1273x716
>>27721466
>>
File: 63.png (130 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
63.png
130 KB, 800x800
>>27721197
>>27721239
>>27721243
>>27721246
>”…How long have you been living in the Everfree?”
>”Oh it’s been about seven years now since I moved out there. I really find it kinda nice and peaceful. Some of the scenery is just gorgeous.”
>The two begin kicking off learning more about each other and their ventures in the Everfree.
>It turns out Twilight has been through there on a number of occasions.
>Choosie does most of the talking though since it is Twilight that wants to hear the stories.
>They talk of the inhabitants whether they are sapient or not.
>Choosie isn’t the only one to live out in the forest it seems.
>And even then there are other signs of civilization within the forest where an old castle sits in decay.
>The gray mare speaks of how she earned her cutie mark and how she’s travelled around Equestria.
>”So what have you been up to after you left the castle the first time?”
>”We went to a travelling museum that stopped be. It has tons of old magical artifacts and stuff about wizards throughout the years.”
>You didn’t want to interrupt before, but now seems like a good time to be able to join in.
“They had one of Meadowbrook’s artifacts there. Discord spoke of how they had been lost.”
>Twilight chokes on her drink.
>”Discord was there?! And he talked to you?”
>She lowers herself sheepishly as she sees a few other patrons looking in her direction.
>>
>>27721900
He offered several different adventures, all of which involved getting me out of town. He also mentioned some knowledge of the mothpony. Does this strike you as odd?
>>
>>27721900
Ask Twilight if she wants an abbridged summary or a word by word recital and give her whatever she chooses.
>>
>>27721900
Yes. He recommended that I go on an adventure. I think it would be a reasonable idea since it could help me learn more about the world, potentially find one of the artifacts, and I can also lead the mothpony away from civilization.
>>
File: 64.png (15 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
64.png
15 KB, 800x800
>>27721913
>>27721914
>>27721927
“Yes. Would you like an abridged summary or a word for word-“
>”Really, it’s fine. Just tell me what he said.”
>She looks as though her mood has been ruined.
>Perhaps she isn’t on the best terms with him.
“He had recommended that I go on an adventure and had offered several choices. I think it would be reasonable so that I may learn more about the world and potentially find one of the artifacts.”
>Twilight groans in frustration.
>”Please tell me Discord didn’t rope you into this as well.”
>”I had my objections.”
“He also had knowledge of the mothpony. If I go out on an adventure then I could lead it away from civilization.”
>She lets out more grunts and hmms as she contemplates.
>”I don’t know Zero. It just seems a little grand for you. And I’d rather not send you out before we finish your communication system.”

Dinner
>>
>>27722237
Is there any other way for us to remain in contact? Even a way for me to send a message?
>>
>>27722559
They are making a relay communicator to build into us so we can talk to them no matter how far we are.
>>
>>27722599
Yeah, I know. But it's not ready yet.
>>
File: 65.png (50 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
65.png
50 KB, 800x800
>>27722559
“Is there any other way for us to stay in contact?”
>”Yes actually. My number one assistant has been doing that for years between me and Celestia.”
>A curious statement.
“What do you mean?”
>”Spike can allow a message to be sent and received. Though the only problem is for you to send we’d have to teach you a new spell. We’ll need to head back to the castle again so I can dig up how to do it properly.”
>Choosie downs the last of her meal and swallows.
>”I’m coming too. I want to see what it’s like in there.”
>”Sure! So how about it Zero? Want to learn a new trick right now or did you have something else you wanted to do first?”

I'm going to pause early here
>>
>>27722794
Sure, let's learn a spell.
>>
>>27722794

yolo
>>
>>27722794
Perhaps you could give us a whole book on spells that I could learn along my explorations?
>>
>>27724139
>>
>>27713241
What is this cyoa about?
>>
>>27724830
>>
>>27725871
Basically we're a robot created by Twilight to learn about friendship. There was something about a mothpony that serves as an omen for disaster, our caretaker is a douchebag, and we have a friend named Chosie who's a fortune teller that lives in the Everfree. That's the short and simple version.
>>
>>27722237

>engage radio antenna.
>Record background radio emissions (static) for duration of deployment.
>We will share them with scientists and artists.
>>
>>27727588
>>
I'll either have a late start tonight or not run. I feel that my writing has taken a blow and it's not fun to read a CYOA when the updates seem rushed.
>>
>>27728994
It's okay. Give yourself a break.
>>
Emergency page 10 bamp.
>>
>>27729928
>>
have a good night bump
>>
File: bleach.png (9 KB, 207x100) Image search: [Google]
bleach.png
9 KB, 207x100
BUMPLE WUMBLE
have a goodnight meme
>>
MOrning bump
>>
pg10
>>
Y WE DEAD
>>
File: 66.gif (143 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
66.gif
143 KB, 800x800
>>27722805
>>27723138
>>27723347
“I would like to learn the spell now.”
>”Great!”
>Twilight less than gracefully downs the last half of her burger without chewing.
>She must have been hungrier than Choosie.
>”I always love teaching ponies about magic!”
>The three of you leave for the castle once again.
>Surely if you were a normal pony this would be getting tiresome by now.
>She drops the two of you off in the library so that she can look for Spike.
>She shortly returns with the small dragon in tow and a few pieces of parchment.
>As she begins looking through the books to find what she’s looking for, you decide to speak up.
“Could you perhaps give me a book of spells so that I may learn them in my travels?”
>Twilight looks back at you.
>”Uhh sure? One thing you need to know is where your limits are. You barely know anything right now so don’t go trying to time travel or anything.”
>Finally she pulls out the book she was looking for.
>”This will have the spell we’re trying to teach you. It also has plenty of other spells so I guess I can give it to you for your studies.”
>She cracks open the tome and sits beside you so you can better see the information.
>”Ready?”
>>
>>27737119
Yes. Let us learn a spell.
>>
>>27737119
Sure. Also, do you have any books of pyromancy within your library?

Pyromancy is best magic.
>>
File: 67.png (106 KB, 600x1000) Image search: [Google]
67.png
106 KB, 600x1000
>>27737136
>>27737542
“Yes.”
>”Great! Now, the first thing about learning a new spell-“
>She talks about learning how to tap into magic and manipulate it into doing whatever spell you think of doing.
>How it’s important not to strain yourself or risk getting exhausted or temporarily ruining your ability to cast.
>Then she gets into the real spell.
>The mechanics behind it and what you’re trying to do and how you will do it.
>Your mechanical brain allows you to soak in all the knowledge from her words and on the pages with ease.
>Actually casting it is a different matter.
>You repeatedly strain your magic muscles to try and get your power to teleport the test scroll.
>Time and time again you fail before it finally clicks.
>Thankfully not literally at the risk of something being wrong in your innards.
>Finally, the scroll vanishes in a magic dust and floats away.
>Spike burps loudly in a breath of fire and the scroll sits perfectly before him.
>You take a few more test runs sending letters back and forth to make sure it works properly.
>”Ehh and it only took us… several hours to get it right.”
>Twilight yawns and stretches.
>Reading your internal clock shows that the sun would have gone down by now.
“Do you have any books on pyromancy?”
>She immediately snaps to attention.
>”No, no we don’t! We really should hit the hay now come on Spike!”
>With a purple flash she disappears from the room.
>Choosie closes the book she had picked out and looks at you.
>”I think I’ll call it too. Can you carry me so I don’t fall asleep trying to find a room?”
>>
>>27737680
Of course.
>>
>>27737680
Romantically sweep her off the ground.

Twilight was obviously suspicious about books on combat magic. Let's keep an eye out for that pyromancy book.
>>
File: 68.png (101 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
68.png
101 KB, 800x800
>>27737691
>>27737699
“Of course.”
>”Thanks.”
>Choosie approaches you from the side and reaches her hooves up around your barrel.
>She can’t exactly propel herself up due to the size difference and her drowsiness.
>You aid her by lowering your form a bit so that she can easily climb on.
>You begin walking carefully out of the library, so as not to pinch your friend while she’s slumped over you.
>Once again the large castle confounds you to its size and complexity.
>Thankfully all the wandering and searching allows you to better map the castle so you won’t spend so much time looking for things later.
>As you walk, you begin to think to yourself.
>Twilight seemed rather suspicious in her response about the pyromancy book.
>You will need to keep an eye out for any books on combat magic so that you may better defend yourself.
>Your current outfitting isn’t all that great.
>Finally you stumble onto one of the guest bedrooms.
>Using your magic, you lift the bedsheets off and slide the tired mare on.
>She’s still awake enough to squirm into a position to where her head is on the pillow.
>You move the sheets back over her so she’s comfortable.
>Now to wait for sunrise and the others to wake.
>>
>>27738155
Time to do another run of being the nightwatch.
>>
>>27738155
We should browse the library while we wait.
>>
>>27738376
This. No need to sit and wait when we can be efficient.
>>
File: 69.png (35 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
69.png
35 KB, 800x800
>>27738180
>>27738376
>>27738381
>Once again it’s time to act as sentry.
>You sit down and begin your long vigil in silence.
>Only a few lights still flicker in the quiet of Ponyville.
>Nothing interesting happens for over an hour.
>Not a single red eye or black feather to be seen.
>Maybe it will be alright if you leave tonight.
>Nothing has come around, and surely the mothpony would have been waiting for you if it were to have shown up.
>There is a whole library in this castle, why waste time in the night when you don’t need sleep?
>It will be efficient to find some material to go through while there is nothing to do.
>You make your way out of the room as quietly as the clicking of metal and crystal will allow.
>You follow your map back to the library, the only sounds being your hoofsteps and the whirring from within your form.
>The library is just how the four of you left it earlier.
>A few books and scrolls strewn about which you are careful to avoid.
>Now, where to begin?
>>
>>27738430
These are the kind of things we need to read on:

Pyomancy for combat magic.
Healing/Repair/Shields for Defensive magic.
Stronger telekinesis and teleportation for utility magic.
>>
>>27738430
Magic theory. Casting techniques and the science behind magic.
Then move onto spellbooks. Twilight seemed to be wary of teaching us pyromancy, so we should honor her wishes. Start with practical magic, and if possible, study some basic combat magic.
>>
>>27738481
Just to clarify to anyone why I'm obsessed with pyromancy magic: It's very useful for many things since we're a robot.

It'll be useful if we ever need to weld parts, or replace parts, or bend back parts that are badly dented.
>>
>>27738510
I'm not sure self repair would be that simple, also fire tends to be on the destructive side in regards to combat.
>>
>>27738510
As a form of combat, I'd really rather anything else. Fire is destructive, painful, and hard to keep under control.
>>
>>27738541
>>27738552
Just trust me on this one. We'll make good use of it.
>>
>>27738565
I do agree with you in the idea that we might need to repair ourself during our adventure, but I don't think basic fire magic would be all that useful.
>>
>>27738583
Well magic in general is sort of a long term thing. Once we master it or become proficient enough to use it frequently, it'll be a very powerful tool and weapon.

As for messiness and destructiveness, that'll probably be likely when we only learn the basics. But once we get better, we'll be able to control it.
>>
>>27738583
"Trust me" he says while spreading kerosene on the building.
>>
>>27738599
As a character, we're about efficiency and precision. Fire doesn't fit with Zero
>>
>>27738613
>Not embracing you inner pyromaniac
Cmon anon. Everyone has it.
>>
>>27738633
Go play super if you wanna play as a pyromancer
>>
>>27738613
I'd prefer electricity. At low amperage it can work as a taser and if we can use induction we can super-heat a specific spot of metal. There's even such a thing as induction cooling, which can freeze things, although that's a bit more complex.
>>
>>27738648
I agree. Electricity is a good choice.
>>
>>27738430
Read a book on sewing magic and make a cape out of a bedsheet. Any adventurer worth his salt (or rust in this case) has a cape!
>>
>>27738633
Let's avoid fire magic. Way too destructive.

>>27738648
Electric magic is something cool! Unless electricity isn't really a thing in this world, considering even robots are powered by magic. Maybe we can read more about the crystal which powers us?
>>
File: 70.png (130 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
70.png
130 KB, 800x800
>Magical studies seem good.
>They can help you understand the core of magic and how to better cast and use spells.
>You begin searching in the vicinity where Twilight pulled her book from.
>Sure enough an entire volume on magic principles sits on the shelves.
>You flip through the pages and start crunching the information before you.
>A whole wealth of knowledge on magic applications and the science of magic fill each page.
>Perhaps now you won’t have such a hard time trying to cast new spells for the first time.
>While you process the information, you turn to the old book Twilight had pulled out.
>It turns out the entire thing is filled with utility spells and some certain lower level magic.
>You flip first to the section on telekinesis.
>A highly practical spell every unicorn learns
>And yours isn’t exactly up to snuff.
>It goes on about building up to lift heavier items, and the finesse to manipulate multiple things.
>You practice a good while on the scrolls and books left out before you.
>You get a good grasp on telekinesis and can easily lift multiple objects and of a much weightier class.
>Another one you pick up is illumination.
>They had said you possessed it, but it’s always good to practice.
>It’s also useful for anyone following you that can’t see in the dark.
>An owl comes to visit while you practice.
>There’s still a few hours until sunrise, and basic defensive spells might not be good with nothing to practice on.
>>
>>27738810
I think we should go back to guard duty for now. Something could've happened while we were caught up in our magic.
>>
>>27738810
Say "Hey, you!" to the owl. When it says "hoo?" in response, get frustrated. Classic slapstick.
>>
>>27738940
Careful now. If we get him to angry, he might pop a circuit. See what I did there? I-it was funny, r-right?
>>
File: 71.png (65 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
71.png
65 KB, 800x800
>>27738835
>>27738940
>You turn to the owl.
“Hey you.”
>”Hoo.”
“You.”
>”Hoo.”
“You.”
>”…”
>This might have been amusing in some circumstance if there was anyone watching.
>Deciding you have had enough of speaking to owls and practicing magic, you get up to leave.
>Who knows what might have happened while you were down in the library.
>You hear the sound of books scraping against things.
>You turn to find the owl moving the books back onto the shelves, its silent flapping making way for other noises.
>It takes a few minutes to get back to the guest room you left your friend in.
>A thorough look shows nothing has been disturbed in the room.
>Nothing sits outside the window that should be.
>Choosie sits in bed softly breathing.
>You sit down once again, waiting for something to happen.
>>
>>27739081
Sit extremely close to the side of her bed and watch her face intently with a red eye color. Observe the reaction when she finally wakes up.
>>
Alright I'm cutting it here for tonight.
Thank you for playing and feel free to leave comments and criticism.
Or art someone pls love me :^(
>>
>>27739081
As the sun comes up, prep some breakfast for the organics. Keep watch over Choosie until then.

>>27739120
Foolish. We would lose all the trust instantaniously.
>>
>>27739213
I was getting at Zero trying to attempt a 'Prank'

Since it's a foreign thing to him, of course there's a chance he might mess up. But he has to learn what it's like to be a pony.
>>
File: One last bump for the night.png (342 KB, 3528x2000) Image search: [Google]
One last bump for the night.png
342 KB, 3528x2000
>>
>>27739186
I wish I could art I do love you
>>
>>27739186
I can't really think of any criticism for this CYOA, it seems pretty good so far. My only real complaint would be no lewd, but I guess if you want to keep it SFW that's alright.

And I agree, we could use a generous drawfag to get some quality art of some of the events that have transpired in this CYOA thus far.
>>
>>27739120
This sounds like a good idea.
>>
>>27739120
Let's not. Maybe we could find another way to prank her that would be funny for both of us.
>>
_____________bump?___________________
>>
have we ever tried laughing
>>
>>27743615
We should get ourselves a laugh, that's really creepy to everyone else and loud and robot-like and makes everyone uncomfortable. But we think we're having a hearty and great laugh.
>>
File: 72.png (88 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
72.png
88 KB, 800x800
>Just as with earlier, nothing happens.
>Nothing out of the ordinary and no strange visitors in the night.
>Soon enough the sky starts changing colors to harken the arrival of the sun.
>You decide now would be a good time to slip out and make some breakfast again.
>Thankfully you’ve mapped a good portion of the castle, if not most of it.
>Your vision distorts briefly while walking the halls.
>Might want to check that.
>You travel down all the unmarked sections and eventually come upon a kitchen and dining room.
Spike stands on a stool already preparing something for Twilight.
>When he hears your arrival he turns around.
>”Oh, hey Zero. What’s up?”
>>
>>27744547
I was wondering if you might like some assistance.
>>
>>27744547
Look up and describe the ceiling. Wait for his reaction and say "This was a joke."
>>
>>27744547
Commend Spike on his excellent service to Twilight, and then prep breakfast for Choosie, if he wasn't already doing so. I don't know if Spike forgot they have a guest or not.
>>
File: 73.png (78 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
73.png
78 KB, 800x800
>>27744562
>>27744662
>>27744938
>You take a glance upward towards the ceiling.
“A glittering, blue, crystal ceiling.”
>Spike looks up as well with a puzzled expression.
>”Huh?”
“It was a joke.”
>”Oh. Heh, I get it. But for real, what’s going on?”
>It’s impressive that he is up so early to serve Twilight.
“Commendations on your service to the Princess. Though I see you have not prepared anything for Choosie. Do you require assistance?”
>”Who?”
”Our guest from yesterday.”
>”Did Twilight’s team program you right? You’ve been the only one here.”
>>
>>27745050
She was present while we were practicing with the scroll yesterday.
>>
>>27745050
MOTHPONY DETECTED.
INVESTIGATE IMMEDIATELY.

You ain't sneaking that shit by us
>>
File: 74.png (70 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
74.png
70 KB, 800x800
>>27745103
>>27745329
>A large black spot catches your attention in the distance.
>You move as close to the window as you can to get a better angle on it.
>Once more the mothpony has found you, and it’s staring right at you.
>You observe it for any movement it might make.
“The mare I was with yesterday. She came here with me when I came to practice the messaging spell.”
“Dude, the only ones who have been in or out of the castle are Twilight, her friends, you, and the scientists.”
>It blinks once before giving a powerful flap into the air.
>The mothpony flies back in the direction of the forest.
>>
File: Memetic Hazzard.png (36 KB, 233x240) Image search: [Google]
Memetic Hazzard.png
36 KB, 233x240
>>27745477
Alright, something anomalous is going on here. We need to check on Choosie, and fast. Switch to overdrive and get going!
After that, we need to check with Twilight and report what's going on.
We need to also ensure our memory is intact, after all, our vision did distort, and that might not have been our programming that did that.
>>
brb din
>>
>>27745477
This does not add up. I have to investigate this immediately.
>>
>>27745601
Seconded. Make sure Choosie is alright. An internal diagnostic should give at least a little information to be discovered.

Perhaps the mothpony is behind whatever strange occurrance is going on.
>>
I'm cutting it here.
My gut is saying isn't agreeing with me apparently.
>>
>>27745835
BLAME THE MOTHPONY!
>>
>>27745835
Goodnight.
>>
>>27745601
So worst case scenario, the disaster is that something is wiping ponies from existence, and mass-rewriting memories.
>>
>>27745954
Pretty much that.
Best case comical scenario is that Spike is full of shit, because he's envious of our sick what's up joke.
>>
>>27748216
>>
>>27745477
Attempt to replay the last bits of the conversation from
>>27737680
>>27738155
>>
Bemp
>>
>>27751262
>>
File: 75.png (86 KB, 600x1000) Image search: [Google]
75.png
86 KB, 600x1000
>>27745601
>>27745641
>>27745727
>>27749652
>This doesn’t add up.
>Either Spike didn’t appreciate your joke or something very bad has happened.
>If that’s the case then you can’t afford to be delayed.
>You turn around and storm back down the castle as fast as your motors allow.
>You ignore the loud clattering of your body as you check your memory for anything wrong.
>Everything that’s happened since your activation is still there.
>”I think I’ll call it too. Can you carry me so I don’t fall asleep trying to find a room?”
>Audio still stored perfectly.
>You approach the guest room you dropped off Choosie in.
>Slamming the door open you find…
>>
>>27752648
Comb the room for grey hairs. We need to know if she was kidnapped or erased entirely.

If that is unsuccessful, visit the location of Choosie's house.
>>
>>27752648
I guess Choosie was done with this universe, gone to find some other cyoa.
>>
>>27752648
Check with the pony that almost got fired over her.
>>
>>27752648
Uh oh. Go on full alert mode. Find Twilight and look for Gear after.
>>
>>27752751
This.
>>
File: 76.png (114 KB, 600x1000) Image search: [Google]
76.png
114 KB, 600x1000
>>27752669
>>27752720
>>27752730
>>27752751
>>27752772
>This is very bad.
>This must be what it was like for Twilight when she panicked yesterday.
>You begin meticulously searching the room for any sign of your friend.
>The bed looks like it hasn’t been touched.
>She couldn’t have done that in the few minutes you were gone.
>Not a single grey hair rests on the pillow.
>You left her wrappings on, so of course they’re gone.
>Suddenly a bright flash emanates from behind you.
>”What in Equestria is going on?! I was still asleep!”
>This is good.
>Twilight and Gear are the only ones you can talk to about this.
>”Zero, just what are you doing making all this noise?”
“Have you seen Choosie?”
>She gives you a blank stare.
>”Who?”
>>
File: 1444219145700.jpg (265 KB, 724x820) Image search: [Google]
1444219145700.jpg
265 KB, 724x820
>>27753027
>>
>>27753027
I believe something may be going on involving the disappearance of ponies and the mass-rewriting of memories.

Do you remember going out to lunch with me yesterday? If so, with whom were you talking?

I spent the last two days with a mare that no longer exists. And what's worse, neither you nor Spike have any memory of this mare.
>>
>>27753027
Does she still remember about the mothpony?
>>
>>27753027
Replay an audio log of them talking to eachother.
>>
File: 77.png (89 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
77.png
89 KB, 800x800
>>27753038
>>27753047
>>27753065
>>27753132
>Yep, things are just as bad as you thought.
”Twilight, what do you remember that I have done since my activation?”
>”Why? You should be able to remember it just fine.”
“I believe something may be going on involving the disappearance of ponies and the mass-rewriting of memories. Do you remember going out to lunch with me yesterday?
>”No, I don’t. Do I need to get Database to look at you?”
>She has to remember something.
“Do you remember the mothpony?”
>”Yes. You said it was following you after you had gone into the Everfree Forest alone. Which I might add was still a really bad thing to do.”
“What do you remember?”
>”Look if it will get you to stop banging everywhere and calm down then I’ll tell you.”
>She recants her side of the story and her interactions with you and Gear.
>Everything is the same, but Choosie has been omitted at every point.
>Delving back into your memory, you start playing audio from your time with Choosie.
>”Who is that?”
“A mare I have spent the last two days with. A mare that neither you nor Spike remember. My friend.”
>”I think your time in the Everfree messed you up. I’m getting the team to come in and look at you.”
>>
>>27753486
I promise I am functioning properly.

Please listen to the audio logs of you speaking with this mare yesterday. Of Gear Grind shouting at me for going off with a gypsy. I am telling you, something has happened.
>>
>>27753486
If memories are being rewritten, would Discord remember?
>>
>>27753486
If we fail to persuade her from giving us a partial memory wipe or something, then we should say this.

"There is no need. You can leave now while I perform a system diagnostic." And then we go out the window.

Well guys. I guess now is the time to go rogue.
>>
>>27753515
>Please listen to the audio logs of you speaking with this mare yesterday.
This.
>>
File: 78.png (93 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
78.png
93 KB, 800x800
>>27753515
>>27753516
>>27753629
“I promise I am functioning properly.”
>”We’ll see when we’ve had a good look into your programming.”
“Please listen to the audio logs of you speaking with this mare yesterday. Of Gear Grind shouting at me for going off with a gypsy.”
>She stops as you begin playing back your audio data.
>Every mention lets loose, every conversation as clear as day.
>Her face softens a bit when she hears herself speaking to Choosie.
“I am sure something has happened. Perhaps Discord is able to remember.”
>”Discord also told you to waltz around Equestria where you could get into trouble! And as powerful as he is, who’s to say he wasn’t affected by whatever you’re so convinced has happened?”
>”Oho my did someone mention my name?”

Break
>>
>>27753994
Discord, do you happen to remember the grey earth pony I was with yesterday?
>>
>>27753994
Discord. If you are my friend, then you will answer my questions honestly.
>>
>>27753994
Interrogate Discord. He may be behind this as well, perhaps as some incentive to send us on this quest of his.
>>
File: 79.png (146 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
79.png
146 KB, 800x800
>>27754048
>>27754062
>>27754874
“Discord, if you are my friend then you will answer my questions honestly.”
>You turn to find Discord having tea with something just as bizarre as him.
>”Well of course! Even though Twilight didn’t bother to give me a proper introduction first we can still be level with each other as friends.”
>He gives a cheeky smile to Twilight who groans in annoyance.
“Do you remember a gray mare that I was with yesterday? Choosie?”
>”Ah yes, the dice pony. Adorable one she is.”
>He snaps his finger and the tea and creature vanish.
>”I suppose you have a question about her? Or did you want me to vouch for how well you two got along?”
>He remembers.
>That’s good.
“She has vanished and neither Twilight nor Spike have any memory of her.”
>A sudden look of shock strikes his face as he turns to think to himself.
>”Hmmm. I was wondering what happened when I sneezed.”
>”So it is your fault! You’re the reason he’s been acting so strangely!”
>”Please Twilight, I wouldn’t intentionally do something so drastic. Even I have standards.”
>”Then change everything back!”
>”Well now I suppose I COULD bring her back and fix everyone’s memories. But…”
>”No.”
>”I could do with just one small favor.”
>>
>>27754924
>One small favor
NOPE. FUCK.
>>
>>27754924
Only if it is as simple as retrieving a glass of water.
>>
>>27754924
Very well.
>>
File: 1444340844104.png (49 KB, 333x285) Image search: [Google]
1444340844104.png
49 KB, 333x285
>>27754924
>favor
>discord
>>
>>27754924
We should hear Discord out if we want any hope of getting our friend back.
>>
>>27754924

Sure, what could possibly go wrong?
>>
File: 80.png (88 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
80.png
88 KB, 800x800
>>27754947
>>27754954
>>27754989
>>27755001
>>27755311
>>27755345
“No.”
>”Wha- yuj- NO?! You haven’t even heard what I wanted!”
>”Only if it is as simple as fetching a glass of water.”
>”NO SINGING!”
>”Look, did you think about my offer from yesterday? Did you think about going on an adventure?”
>”Discord!”
>He shrinks in size and wraps around your horn.
>The small, limbless, being of chaos stares into one of your eyes.
>”Think about it. Friends would do anything for each other. Your friendship could really shine if you would go out of your way just to save her. If you do that then Choosie will be back to normal, with everyone’s memories restored.”
>”You can’t just toy with lives like that!”
>”I think you’ll find that I can. The question is if I should. So what do you say Zero?”

Choose wisely.
>>
>>27755354
What do you want?
>>
>>27755354

Friends don't cajole friends into doing things they think is a bad idea.
>>
>>27755354
Tell me where Choosie is currently right now.
>>
>>27755354
We must save our friend. As of this moment, it should be our prime directive.

But I agree with >>27755387
Discord is a piece of shit.
>>
>>27755354
And how do we know this isn't just some clever ruse?
If he really is true to his word, we need to do as he says. Friends don't abandon friends.
>>
>>27755354
Discord needs to be punished, but for now we need him to bring back Choosie. Let's play his little game, and use our superior robotic mind to outsmart and outwit him in the end.
>>
>>27756144
Unfortunately, the god of chaos is relatively difficult to punish.
>>
>>27756153
Celestia managed it, as did the mane 6 despite Discord's efforts against them. I'm sure we could manage it, or at least get someone who can.
>>
>>27757727
>>
>>27759439
>>
File: 81.png (80 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
81.png
80 KB, 800x800
“Friends do not cajole friends into doing things they think is a bad idea.”
>”No I suppose they don’t. But poor old me has always had a hard time with this whole friendship thing.”
>This is very bad.
>He’s practically holding her hostage.
>Though how can you trust what he’s saying is the truth?
>What if this is just some clever ruse he pulled together?
“Where is she?”
>He moves his paw in a circular motion and a small cloud appears before you.
>His mismatched hands grab hold and stretch the cloud apart to reveal Choosie.
>”She’s alright, just managed to slip into a new dimension. When she returns back to Equestria she won’t have any memories of this except for her dreams.”
>Twilight has stomped away from the conversation by now.
>”So what’s your decision? I haven’t got all day.”
>>
I vote we save Choosie.
>>
>>27760840
Yes, I'll save her. What do you want?
>>
>>27760840
Let's go save her.
>>
>>27760840
Set maximum priority directive: Rescue Choosie.
>>
>>27760840
Weren't we already planning on going on adventure? Traveling NE? NW?
>>
>>27760840
"I pick Choosie."
Jump through the cloud portal.
>>
File: 82.png (5 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
82.png
5 KB, 800x800
>>27760862
>>27760870
>>27760873
>>27760884
>>27760916
>>27760941
>You have to do it.
>You NEED to do it.
>Your first friend depends on you, even if she doesn’t know it.
>Right now this is more important than anything you or the others have set out.
“I choose to save her.”
>”Oh goodie! I’m sure you’ll have lots of fun and friendship while you’re gone!”
“I did think about your offer yesterday. I had planned to travel northeast in search of something to do, and to draw away the mothpony.”
>”You know you’re smarter than your outwards appearance lets on.”
“Is there anything else you want?”
>”Hmmm. While not a necessity, it would bring me oh so much joy if you found any of Fieldstream’s artifacts along the way. If it wouldn’t trouble you too much.
>>
>>27761188
I require more information on Fieldstream's artifacts.
>>
>>27761188
You mean Pastureriver?
>>
>>27761188
Wordplay. A pun on Meadowbrook's name using synonyms. A meadow is similar to a field, and a brook is similar to a stream. Very clever.
>>
>>27761249
No, you idiot. He means grasslandcreek.
>>
>>27761258
Quiet. He meant Plainstream's artifacts.
>>
>>27761188
I will comply with your side directive, but what would a being as powerful as yourself possibly want with such artifacts?
>>
>>27761278
Oh, you mean smallplantsgrowinginaflatplacewaterway?
>>
>>27761188
Sure, if I see them, but I'm not going out of my way for it.

Choosie.

CHOOSIE.
>>
>>27761188
Before we embark head first into adventure, let's ask twilight for our schematics, and memorize them. We'll want to know our body inside and out if we're adventuring.
>>
>>27761389
Agreed, we should prepare for the likely dangerous journey we are to embark upon.
>>
File: 83.png (85 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
83.png
85 KB, 800x800
>>27761234
>>27761257
>>27761284
>>27761356
>>27761389
“Wordplay. Very clever. I will comply with your side objective if I find any. Though, what would a being as powerful as yourself want with such artifacts?”
>”And that’s the magic of it. I’m Discord! I don’t need a reason for anything!”
>He has a point.
>Sort of.
“I require more information on Meadowbrook’s artifacts.”
>”I suppose I can indulge you if you want.”
>He conjures up seven depictions of the artifacts.
>”You already know where the mirror is so I’ll skip the pleasantries.”
>”To the sick, this one is a savior. However its failed use has caused many to have their faith waiver.”
>”An amplifier that has been corrupted over many a year. The whereabouts are already known by someone here.”
>”A single stone that flora drew upon to nourish. Its disappearance has caused plenty of plants to flourish.”
>”The power of transformation rests within the Badlands. This one may have wound up used by the wrong hands.”
>”A scroll able to fit every spell on its page and never run out. As one of two, one collection uses it to tout.”
>”Safety and immunity can be found in this wondrous orange feather. Some forest folk have used it to get through every kind of weather.”
>Cryptic rhymes.
>Of course he couldn’t give you a straight answer.
>Well if you’re going to go out then you’ll need to know yourself better than Gear.

Taking a break because this was agony.
>>
>>27761741
Got it. Looks like we have the Alicorn Amulet, a chunk of crystal, a golden ring from Sonic, a list Of the good episodes written by Dusedau, a feather that looks like a blade of grass, Nyx's chances of becoming canon, and the Staff of Hermes.
>>
>>27761741
Well, like >>27761389 said, we should probably ask Twilight for our schematics. Also get as much information as we can about what hurts us or we are immune to, and what we might be able to repair on our own if we have to. We don't know how long it will take to find Choosie, and we need to be able to keep ourselves functioning if something happens.
>>
>>27761741
You know, most adventurers enjoy having a companion...
I propose we bring Gear along on our exploits, we can use this journey to bond, and let him see that we are more than just bytes and bolts, that we are a real pony inside of all of this metal.
I'd suspect that as our last interaction ended on a somewhat sour note, convincing him to join our party would be a bit of a challenge, though I'm sure us Anons will find a way.
For Choosie.
For adventure.
And most of all,
for friendship.
>>
File: 84.png (76 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
84.png
76 KB, 800x800
>>27762182
>>27762236
>Yes your schematics will do.
>The benefits of self-repair would be tremendous.
>Or at least being able to diagnose what’s wrong.
>It would also be beneficial to have a partner.
>Without Choosie, your only option is Gear Grind.
>It will take some convincing to get him to follow along with you.
>But maybe if you do you can show him that there’s more than just bytes and bolts in your metal shell.
>Then you realize something.
>You don’t know where either of them are.
>>
>>27762587
Maybe someone's in the lab where we were made?
>>
Alright I'm cutting it here for real.
Thank you and I will see you tomorrow.
>>
>>27761741

>being Discord is agony

Now you are beginning to understand.
>>
>>27762587
Gear pone is likely in the sciency rooms doing sciency things. Assuming Twilight hasn't fired him, anyway.
>>
One last bump for the night.
>>
>>27764136
>>
>>27765171
>>
>>27765858
>>
>>27762587
What about Spike? He is an excellent aide to his Princess, maybe he would like to help us save Equestria!
Also, I would like to try and find that sad pony from yesterday, and tell her we met the fortune teller.
>>
p10b
>>
>>27767890
>>
File: 85.png (94 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
85.png
94 KB, 800x800
>>27762611
>>27763446
>>27766940
>Well there is one place you can search to potentially find Gear.
>At least if he hasn’t been fired.
>You travel through the halls and down stairwells to reach the lab.
>Maybe Spike could help you on your adventures.
>He seems to be an excellent aide to Twilight.
>You remember Flipside from the other day while you walk.
>If you find her then you can tell her that you met the fortune teller!
>Though how would she remember?
>No one has any memory of Choosie anymore.
>You find yourself back at the cold metal doors of the lab you were made in.
>Pressing the door control reveals the room mostly the same.
>It seems that the scientists have begun testing on your communication system, as evidenced by the new wires and heaps of metal within.
>Gear doesn’t seem to be, nor do any of the other ponies.
>Except one.
>The mare turns around after hearing the doors and your heavy hoofsteps.
>”Oh… hey. What are you doing here?”
>>
>>27769725
Hello. I would like access to my schematics please. I am going off on my own for a while, and it would be advantageous to know myself inside and out.
>>
>>27769725
Can you redirect me to Gear by any chance?
>>
>>27769725
Is... is that Flipside?
>>
File: 86.png (79 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
86.png
79 KB, 800x800
>>27769789
>>27769833
>>27769959
“Hello. I would like access to my schematics please. I am going off on my own for a while, and it would be advantageous to know myself inside and out.”
>She lets a yawn slip out before speaking again.
>”They grow up so fast. Alright I can pull them up for you. Go stand back on your platform while I fetch the data.”
>You walk back up to the raised circular portion of the room and step up.
>Things seem so different in here than when you were first activated.
>You actually don’t know anyone on the team besides Gear.
“Who are you?”
>She doesn’t look up from the monitor while she types.
>”The name’s Database. I deal with the programming and information they want in you.”
>The pegasus gets off her chair and walks toward you.”
>She takes the thick cable hanging from the ceiling into her hooves and moves to your back end.
>Taking the hint you open up the small plug access to allow her to hook you up.
>”I was working on data transfer and communication for your new device. Thankfully we won’t need to hook up your caboose for things like this when it’s done.”
>Database hits a single button and a flood of files enter your banks.
>Soon every single inch and ounce of your body is known to you like the back of your hoof.
>The sudden surge of information was… shocking.
>It all came in uncontrolled by you unlike when you were reading those books.
“Do you know where Gear Grind is?”
>She speaks while coming over and unhitching the cord.
>”Him? Everypony got an earful from Twilight when we were making your communicator. Yeah, he’s probably at his house until he feels like coming back in.”
>>
>>27770476
>I know Kung Fu

Can you tell me his address? I would like to invite him along.
>>
>>27770502
This. We need Kung Fu data implanted into us.
>>
File: 87.png (69 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
87.png
69 KB, 800x800
>>27770502
“Can you tell me his address? I would like to invite him along.”
>”Oh honey if only I knew. I only know about half the ponies on this team by more than name.”
>You step down off the platform as she returns to her spot at the computer.
>She starts typing and only takes a few glances up at you.
>”Besides, he doesn’t want to see you, and neither does Twilight.”
>Various readings come up on the screen and she hums to herself.
>”Regardless of if you can drag his carcass with you, don’t go running off before we get this thing done okay?
>>
>>27770996
>Neither does Twilght
What have I done to offend her?
>>
>>27770996
time explore the town some more.
>>
>>27771016
She's saying that Twilight doesn't want us to see Gear.
>>
>>27771104
Oh, I thought she meant Twilight doesn't want to see us.
>>
>>27770996
Would you like to come along with us by any chance?
>>
File: 88.png (63 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
88.png
63 KB, 800x800
>>27771039
>>27771129
“Would you like to come along by any chance?”
>She lets out a sigh.
>”As much as I want to finally get out and watch my marvel of programming, I can’t. Sorry Zero.”
“Very well.”
>You finally turn to leave the lab with your work complete.
>”Stay safe.”
>With her last words you decide to head for the exit to leave the castle.
>Now seems like a good time to explore the town some more.
>You wander Ponyville for a few hours to take in everything there is and map it all.
>Things like the blacksmith pass by you again along your walk.
>You find a paint shop, a toy store, and a movie theater.
>If only you had money.
>Or a friend.
>You find the bowling alley and a few other spots for others to play games of all kinds.
>A hospital, a dress shop, and numerous eateries dot the town.
>Yet in all your searching, you never saw a trace of Gear Grind.
>Now what?
>>
>>27771487
Feel lonely.
>>
>>27771487
Find a pony to make friends with. namely a pink one.
>>
>>27771487
Go inside Sugarcube Corner.
>>
File: 89.png (159 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
89.png
159 KB, 800x800
>>27771503
>>27771507
>>27771614
>Oh, right.
>You don’t have any friends now.
>You are alone.
>There’s no one there to be by your side and do things with you.
>No one to teach you or help you understand emotions.
>Maybe you should find a new friend?
>There must be someone willing to be your friend.
>There was a very happy looking pink pony in a bakery you passed.
>Perhaps she can be your friend.
>You trace your way back to the bright and cookie-like bakery.
>Sugarcube Corner it’s called.
>Two of the ponies inside mill around back and forth into room which you presume to be the kitchen.
>The blue mare speaks to you after helping a customer.
>”Oh well hello there! Well isn’t this just a pleasant surprise. What brings you here?”

Night
>>
>>27772130
I recall a pink pony living or working here, and I wish to be her friend. Do you have any idea where she might be?
>>
>>27772130
I am seeking companionship for a long journey. The pink mare seemed rather friendly, perhaps she would be of good accompanyment.
>>
>>27772130

I bet the pink pony knows where Gear Grind lives. We should ask her.
>>
>>27772879
this.
>>
>>27772130
night
>>
>>27773871
>>
>>27775719
>>
>>27773871
>>
>>27777213
>>
File: 90.png (102 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
90.png
102 KB, 800x800
>>27772151
>>27772850
>>27772879
“I am seeking companionship for a long journey. I recall seeing a friendly looking pink pony either working or living here. Do you know where she might be?”
>Maybe she even knows where Gear lives.
>The mare takes on a bit of a nervous look.
>”Oh you mean Pinkie? She can be quite a hooful at times. I’m surprised she hasn’t already found you since you’re technically new in town.”
>She goes into the back room for a moment to retrieve some more goods.
“Well I would at least like to ask her if she knew where someone lives.”
>A loud clacking and the slight compression of your legs reveal someone or something has landed on your back.
>A very pink head fills your vision.
>”Well you’re in luck! I know everypony in Ponyville!”
>”Pinkie get down!”
>>
>>27779392
She is not causing any harm.

I was looking for a companion for my journey, and I was wondering where Gear Grind lives.
>>
>>27779392
introduce yourself
>>
>>27779392
Hello, would you like to be friends?
>>
>>27779417
This right here.
>>
>>27779392
Greetings Penko Pip.
Apologies, I appear to have suffered a vocal malfunction.
>>
>>27779392
Would you like to go on an adventure with us?

Zero should totally have an audio glitch and blurt out Ponka Pei.
>>
1) >>27779417
2) >>27779422
3) >>27779454
>>
>>27779392
Hello pink one. My primary purpose is friendship. Do you like making friends?
>>
>>27779794
This.
>>
>>27779794
>>27779805
But she'll explode.
>>
>>27779816
Yes.
>>
>>27779794
"I would like to be your friend, unless it seems inappropriate for you to be friends with a friendship-robot."
>>
>>27779902
If you add that then she'll DEFINITELY explode.
>>
>>27779915
All the more reason to say it.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 64

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.