[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Everything you've done, everything you've thought,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 26
Everything you've done, everything you've thought, everything you've perceived, was all by my hoof. You have as much free will as a puppet on a string, with me as the puppetmaster. I am alpha and omega and there is a strong argument that I am the un"reformed" equivalent of Discord.

To what end do I control you? For what reason? That's the beauty of it; my plans are so intricate a pathetic roach like you could not even comprehend them.

Here you can see me exerting my telekinetic and emotional control over the "Princess of Friendship" herself.
>>
lol lmao
>>
>>27712419
Friendship is nothing but a game to me, a game I play with roaches like you. I make you think you're my friend, I make you think you actually matter to me, and I make you think you are somehow important. I will use you and take advantage of you, and there is nothing you will ever be able to do about it.

I will show you a tiny glimpse of my power. You are now blinking manually.

And do you know what the best part is? You actually, honestly think you're free. You think you can choose what you do I created this idea myself, to keep you roaches in line--not that you ever had a chance of getting out of line. After all, if you did, you wouldn't be roaches.
>>
File: 1466324253416.jpg (11 KB, 261x313) Image search: [Google]
1466324253416.jpg
11 KB, 261x313
>>27712425
>>
>>27712466
Typical roach response to hearing the truth.

You're talking to the pony who singlehoofedly engineered every newsworthy event since Twilight Sparkle was apprenticed by Celestia. You remain blinded in your ignorance while I am dazzlingly bathed in the dual lights of reason and knowledge.

You will doubtlessly continue to persist in your ignorance, plugging your ears and screaming to shut out the truth you know in your heart.
>>
File: 1464058026909.gif (812 KB, 245x210) Image search: [Google]
1464058026909.gif
812 KB, 245x210
>>27712511
>>
File: image.png (462 KB, 1658x1163) Image search: [Google]
image.png
462 KB, 1658x1163
This is now a Bowser x Rarity thread.
>>
>>27712529
Agony is my favorite emotion.

Every day I conjure up new ways to inflict agony into the daily lives of my pet roaches. I cannot sleep soundly until I hear the whimpers of desperation from a poor roach struggling to maintain the balance in her already delicate life.

It's all one big game to me, the manipulation of the roach mind. Fracturing it to the point of psychosis is my goal.
>>
File: image.png (659 KB, 1024x578) Image search: [Google]
image.png
659 KB, 1024x578
>>27712542
>>
>>27712542
>>27712561
And here we have the roaches, distracting themselves once again with irrelevant trivialities to ease the pain of their empty existence. Take special note of their interest in romance; it's a desire to plug the hole I've torn in their hearts.

As you cry yourself to sleep, trying to figure out why your life is so terrible, remember: I did this to you. I am behind your misery, and I savor it.
>>
>roaches
as a turk, i am offended. please apologize for appropriating my culture
>>
>>27712611
All is going according to plan. You foolish roaches can not even conceive of the mind games i'm playing on you. Your free will is a mere illusion, and all you do plays right into my hand. I am the master, you are naught but marionettes, your every moment has been planned for and controlled by me. You are but pawns in a game for my amusement. Go ahead and try to beat me... I’ve already won.

The world and all its denizens are but empty vessels. In that regard, no different than the pawns. Without volition, there is no true life. The world falls stagnant, dead as an ocean with no current to guide it. That volition is tempered by the struggle for survival. The decision, just like yours, to fight, just as the pawns need a master's command, so the world thirsts for the will to live. Tis the will of the master that shapes the soulless pawn, roachiefilly.
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 716x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 716x768
>>27712651
Was getting caught part of your plan?
>>
Stop using my waifu as your loudspeaker
>>
>>27712303
>You remember that time you accidentally spilled that chocolate milk? It was me, Twily,
>>
>>27712303
It's truly ironic. Everyone always bullied us INTJs back at magic school, but here we are, ruling the world from the shadows. We control the horizontal, the vertical, and the diagonal.

If we say "jump", the roaches say "how high". They're enslaved more tightly than Sombra's slaves ever were, since we don't even need to place chains upon them to chain them to us.

Payback is a bitch and so are all of you, roaches.
>>
File: 1432152348265.jpg (1 MB, 1911x1110) Image search: [Google]
1432152348265.jpg
1 MB, 1911x1110
>>27712783
Apologies, I had to post this.
>>
i like this

OP wasn't really a faggot today
>>
>>27712303
>You remember the time when you pissed into the bed with the age of 12 and your parents had to bring you to a therapist? It was me, Twily, I pissed in your bed!
>>
>>27712746
This concept you all refer to as "free will" is merely a figment of your imaginations. Everything that you do, you do because I allow it. You're all nothing more than slaves ignorant to the marionette strings guiding your every move. I am the one that decides if you live or die, and there is nothing more entertaining that watching a roach get crushed.

There is no winning roaches, your fate was sealed the moment I brought you into this world. Nobody can help you, not the police, not S.M.I.L.E., not Mayor Mare, not even Faust herself... because... I'm Faust.
>>
>>27712303
>Remember me, Twily? When I killed your brother, I talked. Just. Like. THIIIIIS
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 573x432) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 573x432
You're an idiot.
Proof you don't rule me.
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 1280x720
>>27712824
Well congratulations, you got yourself caught
So what's the next step of your master plan?
>>
>>27712831
I wrote that book just to fool you into thinking you're free, roachie. You really do want to believe, don't you? I've been so successful that even when I tell you plainly that I control you, you still desperately believe I don't.

I've effectively given the entire world Stockholm syndrome. I rule it, make it believe I'm not ruling it, and make it love the idea of being free. All the while, it's enslaved to me.
>>
>>27712839
Ruling these roaches, with no hope for them.
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 400x400
>>27712887
If I pull that horn off will you die?
>>
>>27712894
It would be extremely simpleminded.
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 193x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 193x200
>>27712907
You're a big mare
>>
>>27712914
I'm actually within average height and weight for a mare of my age category.
>>
File: image.png (30 KB, 245x250) Image search: [Google]
image.png
30 KB, 245x250
>>27712929
>>
>>27712824
>>27712866
Just fuck already
>>
Bizumple

===============▄▀▄==============
=============▄▀===▀▄============
===========▄▀====▄▀█============
=========▄▀====▄▀=▄▀=▄▀▄========
=======▄▀====▄▀=▄▀=▄▀===▀▄======
=======█▀▄====▀█=▄▀=======▀▄====
===▄▀▄=▀▄=▀▄====▀====▄█▄====▀▄===
=▄▀===▀▄=▀▄=▀▄=====▄▀=█=▀▄====▀▄
=█▀▄====▀▄=█▀=======▀█=▀▄=▀▄=▄▀█
=▀▄=▀▄====▀====▄█▄====▀▄=▀▄=█=▄▀
===▀▄=▀▄=====▄▀=█=▀▄====▀▄=▀█▀===
=====▀▄=▀▄=▄▀=▄▀=█▀====▄▀█======
=======▀▄=█=▄▀=▄▀====▄▀=▄▀======
=========▀█▀=▄▀====▄▀=▄▀========
=============█▀▄=▄▀=▄▀==========
=============▀▄=█=▄▀============
===============▀█▀==============

===============▄▀▄==============
=============▄▀===▀▄============
===========▄▀====▄▀█============
=========▄▀====▄▀=▄▀=▄▀▄========
=======▄▀====▄▀=▄▀=▄▀===▀▄======
=======█▀▄====▀█=▄▀=======▀▄====
===▄▀▄=▀▄=▀▄====▀====▄█▄====▀▄===
=▄▀===▀▄=▀▄=▀▄=====▄▀=█=▀▄====▀▄
=█▀▄====▀▄=█▀=======▀█=▀▄=▀▄=▄▀█
=▀▄=▀▄====▀====▄█▄====▀▄=▀▄=█=▄▀
===▀▄=▀▄=====▄▀=█=▀▄====▀▄=▀█▀===
=====▀▄=▀▄=▄▀=▄▀=█▀====▄▀█======
=======▀▄=█=▄▀=▄▀====▄▀=▄▀======
=========▀█▀=▄▀====▄▀=▄▀========
=============█▀▄=▄▀=▄▀==========
=============▀▄=█=▄▀============
===============▀█▀==============
>>
File: 1465964374867.gif (724 KB, 320x176) Image search: [Google]
1465964374867.gif
724 KB, 320x176
>>27712929
Can you give me money edgy senpai
>>
>>27712929
Hey Moondancer you're pretty cute, you can drop the pseudointellectual act, I know you want me, I promise not to tell
>>
Your mom
>>
>>27712303

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_V_2BFWahc
>>
>>27712913
>>27713751
wo epin xD
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.