[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fingerbang: The Equestria Girls and Humanized Thread #205 - Rock
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 157
File: Rainbow Rocks.png (758 KB, 600x901) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow Rocks.png
758 KB, 600x901

Welcome to the Equestria Girls & Humanized Thread! Anything with >no hooves is welcome and encouraged here. If you like to write, draw, read, or critique the humanized versions of the ponies, then this is the thread for you.

Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/u/FingerbangingMLP

Fimfiction Group: http://www.fimfiction.net/group/204505/human-eqg-fingerbang

Thread Resources (Best Stories of 2014 & 2013, Thread Archive and more): http://derpy.me/b783H

Useful Applications: http://derpy.me/tQSuG

>FAQ

>How did this Humanized thread get started? What happened to Fingerbang?

The Humanized thread was created when the various humanized threads (including Fingerbang) on /mlp/ decided to merge. The rest is history.

Add for Fingerbang Discord chat:

https://discordapp.com/invite/0mJOsaH4m5SgF2gb
>>
this thread is fuckin gay
>>
>>27706723
It's okay to be gay, Fapman.
>>
File: 1456939356963.jpg (48 KB, 600x612) Image search: [Google]
1456939356963.jpg
48 KB, 600x612
3rd for gote
>>
>>27706752
Shit
>>
File: 1444695133038.png (79 KB, 707x415) Image search: [Google]
1444695133038.png
79 KB, 707x415
>>27706805
Do not bully the gote
>>
File: 8.png (152 KB, 416x342) Image search: [Google]
8.png
152 KB, 416x342
>>27706821
I want to fuck that goat
>>27706752
>>
>>27706821
I most certainly will
Faggot
:^)
>>
What is the pastebin to Savant green?
>>
>>27707108
>>27707074
http://pastebin.com/eAs3kURk
Here. It should be completely updated it once the guy notified Disco that he typed more.
>>
File: image_5.png (28 KB, 302x222) Image search: [Google]
image_5.png
28 KB, 302x222
>>27707135
Thanks m8
>>
>>27706713
How about "let's try not to shitfling so much this time" edition?
>>
File: rarity.jpg (380 KB, 600x779) Image search: [Google]
rarity.jpg
380 KB, 600x779
>>27707938
I really doubt that's gonna happen.
>>
File: shining cuck.png (1 MB, 950x848) Image search: [Google]
shining cuck.png
1 MB, 950x848
>>
"Listen" update.

>The school day ends and you go back to your classroom. Knowing Lemon Zest, she’s either going to be super early from not talking to anyone due to the music or be super late due to the music.
>Spend the rest of the five minutes in between doing paperwork.
>And then Lemon Zest approaches the door — you can only tell by the sound of the music through her headphones getting gradually closer.
“Hey Miss Ze-” You start off before remembering that she definitely can’t hear you.
>Wait for her to sit down in her desk and face you. She takes the headphones off of her head after you wave to her.
>”Sup, Mr. Mous?” Her voice is even more cheery that the school day is over.
“Pretty well.” You pull out the part of your paperwork that has a summary of the past few day’s lessons summarized.
>The door is closed and Zest immediately gets her pencil out with an eager grin on her face as you go over what material you’ll cover during this after school session. You notice her write down a ton of notes in the beginning, actually filling up the whole page with information.
>It’s probably more than she’s written in total for about a month or so.
>The sound of her pencil actively sliding against the paper as she jots down more and more notes makes you feel proud of yourself for deciding to pull this off. Hopefully, everyone, including Cinch, can stay happy.
>But you start to feel a little bit concerned when Zest puts her pencil down in the middle of one of the most important sections you tell her about. You hadn’t realized it, but you were actually on a roll going over a much more broad period of time in history. You enjoyed it more; there is so much more happening over the minutes you give the lecture.
>Part of you even wished that the regular classes could be like this, but that part is silenced out when a sigh escapes Zest.
“Is something wrong?” You put your paper down onto the desk beside you.
>>
File: Rings.gif (595 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Rings.gif
595 KB, 500x500
>>27708052
>She takes a deep breath and open her eyes. “Well… it’s just that…” She glances down over to her headphones. “Can I be honest with you for a sec?”
“Sure.”

These daily posts feel like they're getting longer on average. More tomorrow, as usual. Hopefully more than five posts if I finally have the god damn time.
>>
>>27708607
>Still being bothered by that one single line.

Should I say...

TRIGGERED?
>>
>>27708637
Money?
>>
>>27708017
>Scam Sam,Sweaty and Bothered Edition.
>>
File: thumb.png (70 KB, 250x206) Image search: [Google]
thumb.png
70 KB, 250x206
>>27708646
>>27708655
>>
File: image.jpg (141 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141 KB, 640x1136
Breaking news: Patreon shitposter just got rekt a few minutes ago.
In other news: Where's our green?
>>
File: 3562452452454.png (142 KB, 477x506) Image search: [Google]
3562452452454.png
142 KB, 477x506
>>27708733
>>27708739
Pfft,again?
>>
>>27708739
>Patreon shitposter
but he told the truth, fingerbang is promoting patreon.
>>
>>27708879
No, no it isn't. idiots like you have been drawing attention to shit no one cared about. At this point all I can conclude is you tried to make a Patreon and failed, only to come here to bitch about something the is done on someone else's own time and donating here for free. No one is buying the pics, it isn't promoted in any way whatsoever in this thread, the links are only from where someone got it, and before you argue that just having the link is promoting it, you drawing everyone's attention to it defeats your own argument sense only you are caring enough to bitch about it. Although if you ARE the drawfag responsible and your just trolling around here as a way to drive up donations to spite your previous comments, then you are deviously clever and I tip my hat to you.
>>
File: Miss Rarity.png (626 KB, 800x970) Image search: [Google]
Miss Rarity.png
626 KB, 800x970
“Hold on… could you let me think for a minute?” A smile finds its way to your face.

That was it? That was your response to Rarity giving you the okay to describe your fantasies to her?

It’s just that you feel that these kinds of things should be off of the top of your head… after all, the girl is right here in front of you. Shouldn’t this prompt you to recollect your fantasies about her? At least a little bit.

The self-questioning pulls to a stop when you start to realize why you’re so reluctant to say it right off the bat. A few other scenarios run through your mind, telling you something that definitely doesn’t help you decide whether or not you’re being reasonable. Rarity reacting to what you tell her.

Sure, she made it very clear that she wants to hear anything from you. That if it’s from your mind, then the words should not be held back. You honestly don’t think she knows what she could be getting herself into here.

Rarity clears her throat before speaking so you know that she’s about to say something else. “I really did mean it, darling.” She sounds a lot less hesitant than you did a moment ago. “I understand if the ice is a little bit difficult to break here.”

Part of the words want to come out, but the stronger half of you wants to keep them inside. Rarity’s eyes watch you with clear eagerness, and they tell you to let those words out, describing what you’re imagined to yourself every lonely Friday night, every shower that lasted longer than 20 minutes, every slow Saturday afternoon that consisted of you staying in bed.
>>
>>27709481
“It’s okay, darling.” She speaks as though she’s placing her hand on your shoulder, despite her being too far away from you to actually do so. “I’ve heard all about the most… outrageously raunchy things that people have done. There’s really nothing that you can say that tops anything that’s crossed my mind before.” She presses her lips in and folds the corners of her mouth into a smile. “There’s a reason why I’m asking you this.”

You’d rather question her motives for asking this question before actually answering the question itself. “And… wh-what was that?” Maybe this will buy you some time to sugarcoat your answer.

But then again, with the answer you have… what you’d need to make it acceptable is to do the opposite of sugarcoating. There’s really no other way to describe it.

The breath that Rarity takes before explaining herself is slow and quiet. “Well, it’s simple, really.” A suppressed giggle can be heard in her tone. “If you and I are going to be getting more serious in this relationship, then we might as well go ahead and get out our dirty little secrets.”

A slight rush of air almost enters you as you begin to understand that there’s really no way around this. But you breathe it out, trying to brace yourself enough to make it through this.

“Lately I’ve been feeling a lot of… passion, you see. I’ve wanted to spice up our relationship pretty much ever since out third date. I truly have. You understand what I’m going at here, right?”

Just agree with her. “Y-yeah…”

Rarity tilts her head and frowns a little bit for a couple of seconds. “Aww… there’s no reason to feel shy, darling. It’s not like I don’t understand why you’re shy, but I’d still like to help you get things out in the open with me.”

The way she worded that makes you shudder slightly. Why does she seem so determined to do… this?
>>
>>27709493
“Perhaps I should have given you the message in a light more like this beforehand.” Recalls Rarity. “I suppose I… shouldn’t have gotten so ahead of myself.”

It’s frightening how eager she is to tell you all of this, while you’re just standing here like some kind of a dope. She can’t even wait to hear what you have to say; you can see it every time she locks eyes with you.

“How about this…” Rarity continues. “Would you rather me go first?” She really should have suggested this first, to be honest. Would have saved you a couple of shaky, sweating palms.

You seriously could not have answered a person more quickly. “Yes. Yes, please.” You get ready to echo everything she said to you so nothing that’s actually going on in your head has to come out.

There’s really no other way that you’re comfortable with.

“Splendid! Well, I’m into BDSM, Exhibitionism, Spanking, Leather, Bondage, Roleplaying, Domination and Submission.” She doesn’t even hesitate for half a second — she wanted you to know this. Her answer is immediate and concise. “Oh… and I absolutely love guys who enjoy helping me… explore new fetishes. I suppose you can say that I’m into getting kinky.”

“Oh… so you like kinky guys?” You try to think of a way to verify your fear, pretty much bouncing back the words she just told you in order to stall of a little bit longer.

As Rarity raises an eyebrow, you can tell that she knows you’re only repeating the obvious things she just explained to you. It wasn’t hard for her to figure out that you’re just dragging this out to buy time. But of course… she not going to directly say that, and rather move the conversation along instead.

Knowing how much she seems to be enjoying the nature of this conversation, you can’t imagine a reason why she would want to go off-track.
>>
>>27709498
“I don’t think you understand, darling…” You notice her lean a a little bit closer. “I… love kinky guys. The more you like to do… the more I like to do.” She then reverts back to the apprehension you showed when asked to reveal your fetishes. “So there really is no reason to feel ashamed of what you like. Whatever secrets you have in your head can only make me like you more.”

“I…I-”

“It’s alright, darling. Just try me… the kinkier this gets, the more I like it. I want to know your wild side… I want to see it.” She’s not calling out the fact that she’s getting ahead of herself this time.

The part of you that wants her to slow down and the part of you that wants her to get this whole discussion over with conflict each other. Because, at this point, you would have been perfectly happy with this conversation never starting at all in the first place.

And the reason being… well, Rarity’s apparent thirst for kinky things is exactly the problem you’re going to have with this. There’s a reason why you want to mirror everything she said to you right back to her. There’s really no real word to describe it, since this “fetish” of yours is pretty much… well… it can be best described as as extreme focus on things that you imagine aren’t actually fetishes.

At least to the best of your knowledge.

What you like could very well be the opposite of what Rarity wants to hear from you. Especially since she’s making it very clear that she’s leaning in the direction of raunchier things. It’s too bad that you can’t help but… overly-appreciate the opposite.

Is there even a way to word this? You are almost completely certain that this fetish of yours is going to be seen as… well… weird. Especially to kinky people.

The only real way to describe it is through those… scenarios about you and rarity that run through your head whenever you’re alone enough to think about it. To imagine it happening… the only way you can understand it yourself.
>>
>>27709503
You’re getting ready to reflect the things Rarity listed to you. But of course, your subconscious that knows you’re lying relays the actual naked truth through your mind as you avoid saying it. It plays those cherished scenarios in your head as you formulate your answer.

Rarity gives you a look that tells you that she can see your struggle within, half smiling and lowering her eyelids with the absence of only a blush and a lip bite. “Go as explicit as you want, darling. You’ll only make it better for me… I promise.”

And now… that scenario plays in its entirety in your head. Within the timespan of around two seconds, sure. But it’s your deep understanding of how you feel about it is what causes all of the details to surface. That’s the only way for large, in-depth trains of thought to be able to be imagined in such a short time. You’re actually a little amazed at how people can do this, but at the same time, too nervous about the truth you’re not telling to bat an eye at your amazement.

This fantasy… all begins with you and Rarity in a bedroom resting on the foot of a bed together. If you had told her just this part, it would have seemed like something most people would start off with, but then Rarity asking you for what happens next is what will force you to either divert the embarrassment or let Rarity down with the opposite of the very thing she wanted you to describe to her.

Though, it’s literally the entire world to you. And it grows more prominent with its details the more you think about it…

~

“I picked up a new dress today, darling.” Announces Rarity as she leans forward on the foot of the bed. “Oh, and a pair of heels to match.” She turns her head towards you to get a look at the grin that grows on your face. Both of you know what this means.

Her presence alone makes the hairs on the back of your neck start to stand.
>>
>>27709510
“…Is… it another small one?” A few words with an obvious answer come out of your mouth to swell up a little chit chat before the fun times you know are about to come.

With this, Rarity silently scoffs, shuts her eyes in the direction of the floor. “Why would it not be? You know how I like to wear…” She tunes her voice to a slightly lower, sultry tone. “…small accessories.”

Both of you knew how pointless your question was. Hell, you’ve even seen the thing in the passenger seat of her car a couple of hours ago. But that doesn’t take away your ability to act like it was some kind of a surprise, even in Rarity knows you saw it too.

It just feels so… enticing when you and Rarity get into the mood like this. It’s impossible to avoid adding some enthusiasm into this with the fun thoughts dancing around in the back of your mind.

Without another word, Rarity rises from her seat at the foot of the bed to go retrieve the dress and shoes in question. She exits the room, and the place goes quiet as you sit at the foot of the bed with naughty thoughts slithering their way into your mind. You listen to Rarity’s footsteps stop somewhere in the house. She’s picking it up in her hands right now and thinking about how she’ll have to work to fit into the thing, you know it.

The naughty thoughts in your head hear this too, and force a full-on erection into your trousers by the time Rarity makes it back to the room.

And the sight…

The sight that blossoms before your eyes…

Rarity’s cheeks faintly blush a light scarlet under her gleaming eyes. Her deep blue irises glow when they lock contact with your eyes, and you can feel how much she wants to hold you.
>>
>>27709516
Truth be told, the dress itself is the perfect size for say… a child. But the one who’s about to wear it is very, very far from the state of a child. This is Rarity — a fully grown, very well developed adult woman. With curves you’ve witnessed before that you know will put the seams of that tiny dress to the test… and then some.

Rarity lets out a quiet giggle to match the tempting grin on her face. “I’m glad you like it~” She watches you examine the dress’s features.

A cute blue stripe paints itself beautifully around the bottom, and a series of blue beads line the upper rim between the shoulder straps, giving the dress a reasonable dash of character.

But enough about those details… Rarity swings her hips in her stride towards you as you notice the heels in her hand with a similar design to the dress. She stops right in front of you, holding the dress up right in front of you to reach out and let your fingers curiously dance around in the cloth.

The thin fabric will feel anything but this relaxed when Rarity’s curvaceous body presses from underneath. You’re not even sure if the fabrics have a good chance of survival.

But then again, that’s the main purpose of what you and Rarity are about to do… together.

“This is it, darling.” She softly coos. “So how well do you think it will do when we test it?” She starts to pull it away so you’re focused enough to answer.

Force a nearly silent laugh out, a quiet but still obvious enough one. “It seems a little strong so far…” You start to unwillingly smile more and more as you go on. “But… knowing you. And I mean like… you…”

Rarity’s hand gently plants itself onto your shoulder. A small shock is sent through you once her fingers make contact, hinting what you’re going to be feeling a lot of the other times she’ll touch you in the coming hours.

“Knowing me?” Rarity repeats your words with a flattered blush sneaking its way onto her face. She’s prompting you to say just a little bit more.
>>
>>27709524
“…Knowing… you… like your properties.” You emphasize exactly what you mean.

Neither of you need to go further then implications to have a good idea of exactly what could make that dress… fail the test.

Rarity’s voice grows light and airy. “Hmm… that’s what I thought. Me and my… properties.” She’s just starting to tease you now… she probably saw your pants. “Well let’s stop wasting time and get started. I can’t find it in me to wait but another second, my love.”

A small dot of moisture accumulates at the tip of your stiffened member right an cure during the very moment you heard Rarity say “get started”. Pre-cum can get quite annoying if nothing fun was going to happen after it starts up.

But you already know that this time will not be that case, and you’re even further convinced of this when you see Rarity curl her finger for you to stand up.

“You know the drill, darling.” Her mouth twists back into what you’re sure is an involuntary grin. “Go ahead and wait outside until I’m done changing.”

After you rise to your feet, the tent at the front of your pants feels like it would stick out further than your arms if you held them out straight forward. There’s a part of you that really wants to come out, but you’re willing to wait and let this already extreme excitement build up within you even further.

Because you know how much it will pay off. Especially how much it would for Rarity; the more she enjoys this, the more you will as well.

No attempts to hide the tent are made — why would there even be any? You want Rarity to see just how excited you are to feel her in your arms… without any clothes in the way.

You’re outside of the room before you know it, and the door closes ever so quietly with Rarity on the other side. “I’ll let you know when I’m don’e running… tests… on this dress.”
>>
>>27709529
It has barely been a second, and you already long for that curvaceous beauty to see you in front of her once more. You want her to watch your eyes admire her flawless beauty. You want to hear her let out an enkindled sigh as her own eyes bounce back and forth between your love-struck gaze and your lust-struck erection.

It’s already obvious what’s going to happen after all of this… what you two are already non-verbally planning on happening. Through the glittering exchanged glances in your eyes.

“Just wait out there until I’ve made myself decent again, darling.” Rarity gives you the… “instructions”.

Listening to her shift around in the room only amplifies your intense eagerness to… help her run tests on the dress. The sound of her clothes being slipped along her skin off of her body is almost too quiet to be heard, but you can still make it out without putting your ear against the door.

You imagine that body… slowly being uncovered as she pulls her light blue shirt up over her head… that purple skirt down her thighs. Tingles of arousal accompany the thoughts of the sight, as you draw closer to living such events out with each waking second.

Barely a minute passes before Rarity’s beautiful voice calls out to you. “Darling?”

It’s remarkably difficult to contain the excitement in your tone. “Mhmm?” You gulp a little bit after answering her with slight tingles trickle up your spine.

Maybe the next thing you say won’t sound so shaky.

“I… need you. To be in here with me.” Her hypnotic voice hasn’t even stopped floating through the door as your hand turns the knob and opens it. “I need your help, love. Though, I should let you know… I’m not yet decent.”

The tingles around your spine grow into full blown shudders by the time Rarity finishes her sentence.

“Oh… really?” You are absolutely terrible at sounding surprised, especially when you… feel this way.
>>
>>27709535
She almost giggles, but guts that giggle off with more words. “Just turn away for now, I suppose.” Her playfully passive tone prompting you to turn your face towards the floor as you maneuver around the ajar door.

And you gently shut it behind you… turning the lock with trembling fingers. “Here I am, honey.” You can’t wait to invite her warm embrace into your own.

“I’m over here, darling.” Rarity gives away her position through the softly humming sound of her voice. “Just come over here and reach over to me so I can hand you the dress.

You follow the… ‘rules’ and creep over in the direction of Rarity’s voice without turning your face towards her. You look in the opposite direction while walking sideways, excitedly waiting her that dress to touch your hand once more. If this could be labeled as any sort of fetish at this point, it would be some sort of watered down version of roleplaying, but still roleplaying nonetheless.

A small corner of cloth welcomingly meets your fingers.

“Hold this while I step through.” Instructs Rarity as you grab the corner of the dress.

Her leg soon appears into the corner of your eye… there’s not really much that can prevent this with you holding the dress open for her to step through and pull it up her shins. And it gets even harder to keep Rarity herself out of your sight as the dress needs to be slipped up to her thighs, which is where a lot of the tight fitting is going to happen.

Had you never done this before, you would have believed that it was impossible to get the dress past Rarity’s hips. You can feel how far out they go as your knuckles brush up against her skin as the space between the dress and her body quickly closes to nothing… and then continues to tighten.
>>
>>27709545
Rarity forces out a light sigh, getting ready to give you the cue you’ve been waiting for. “Oh my… it looks like this is going to be harder than I first imagined.” Her humming tone makes your breathing become heavy and your heart rate increase. “I’m afraid that I must accept the circumstances, darling.”

You’re just waiting for her to say it, giving you the green light to suffice the true beginning of your fetish. And there’s no way she won’t say it — this whole thing was meant to happen from the start.

Every. Little. Detail.

“In order to get this around me and up my body, it’s going to require you to see what you’re doing.” Rarity knows for a fact that this is exactly what you like. She puts the agents of your desire into a window of reason for a logically natural flow, something that she’s seen kick things off for you in each beginning to these moments. “I cannot get this tight dress onto myself with only two hands, so your assistance is practically required in order to start running these trials. I hope you don’t mind seeing me in my… undergarments, darling.”

Your fetish bell loudly rings in your heart.

The front of your pants is experiencing the most powerful tension… for now. “I don’t mind.” You slowly move your gaze to face Rarity.

The whole ‘formality’ act is about to be shattered by what appears before your eyes.

Her hips take up almost all of your view as your face looks on to the top of her thighs. There is something completely unfamiliar you notice as your eyes shift to the mound of the front of her panties in a beyond involuntary fashion. A pink bowtie you’re never seen before greets you, resting atop a pleasantly laced pair of panties the same color of her shirt that seems to have disappeared from existence somewhere during the time you stood out in the hall.
>>
>>27709554
“Surprise, darling.” Rarity softly hums down to you, directing your gaze to sweep up across the front of her bodacious glory.

Your eyes gladly follow along the hazy line of Rarity’s toned abdomen, from the v-shaped ridges cradling her sleek belly from below it up to the round shadows above it cast by her perky, protuberant bosom. It’s there where you see a bra laced and designed to match the panties, with a similar bowtie graciously attached to the tiny bridge between the two light blue cups clasping up against each breast.

Now your eyes venture up the sharp rift of Rarity’s cleavage, following the line up to her collarbones, her neck and then her warmly smiling face.

“What do you think?” She speaks the very instant your infatuated gazes meet. “I bought these along with the dress. Just for you… darling.”

“They’re… beautiful.” You can’t think of anything not cheesy to say in the wake of being hypnotized by all of those curves.

Rarity adds a flirtatious giggle before continuing. “I still need to test these undergarments as well, if you don’t mind.”

Your rush of excitement grows stronger.

“Oh, I don’t mind at all.” You give a straightforward response, admiring the entire front of Rarity’s womanly body one more time while smiling up at her.

Rarity grabs onto the upper rim of the dress next to where your hands rest. “I’m going to need to to pull with me, darling. Okay?” Her voice beckons you to stick by her side in this.

You watch her fingers lightly tug at the dress in an upward motion as you nod in agreement. The two of you work together to carefully slide the dress up to Rarity’s hips. It’s a good thing the material is somewhat elastic, otherwise, there would have been a lot of ripping wounds to be heard at this point. But you’re not yet sure if you’d mind that.
>>
You surely are active Hyper.
>>
>>27709563
Thanks, but this is a repost. Was asked to do this at some point.
>>27709562
Everything about this moment makes you want it to last forever. The love you feel radiating from Rarity warms the tips of your fingers that slide across. It prompts you to drag it out, just to feel even this first few moments just a little longer.

The tugs become a little bit sharper and insistent in order to get the dress to wrap itself around the entirety of Rarity’s hips from below. Rarity pulls harder first, encouraging you that it’s okay to do the same. She knows what it takes to get this thing over these hips, and her persistence eventually moves the fabric over the widest area to cover… only more and more ease from this point on until the chest is reached.

Rarity pushes her sleek belly in a little bit as the dress slides over it, sensually exhaling in the process. Help Rarity pull the dress further up to gently devour her abdomen, and eventually press and bend against the barrier of the underside of her bra.

“Darling…” Rarity gives you a prolonged whisper before tenderly grabbing onto your hands and welcoming them upwards.

Take your hands and softly press Rarity’s breasts inward with your fingers as Rarity slides the dress up over the laced surface of her light blue bra. The top halves of her breasts bulge out as you press onto the bottom halves with the dress being slid over your hands.

It’s easy to feel Rarity’s breathing become just a bit heavier as she feels your hands kneading down onto her bosom. You hold her tighter so you can feel her body moving against you as she breaths.

Pressing her body into you in response, Rarity lets out a soft squeak as you pull yourself in closer to her. A few shorter breaths escape you as you feel the warmth radiating off of her. Your arms slowly get closer to wrapping around her.
>>
>>27709570
The top of Rarity’s prominent cleavage is slowly covered by the four still moving hands, and you only stop when you hear Rarity excitedly whisper near the side of your head. “I’m in the open below my waist, darling.” She prompts you to respond with a little bit more natural instinct in your drive this time.

You look down to notice the bottom of the overly-undersized dress neatly cloaking Rarity’s torso only to right below her bellybutton. The part of her “out in the open” includes her hips, those silky blue panties cuddling those V shaped crevices… and everything below that.

With a slight motion, Rarity lightly thrusts her pelvic area forward to give you a better view.

Despite there being no logical need for such a thing anymore, Rarity gives you your next instruction. “We have to pull it back down, darling.” She keeps her waist protruding in front of her to display where your hands are about to go.

The initial logical flow is no longer needed. Now is the time to quench your thirst.

Both of you grab the bottom of the dress, and gently slide it back down to Rarity’s hips. The dress itself is eventually positioned perfectly at a “good enough” midpoint where it just barely envelopes the panties from plain sight with the cost of only the tops of Rarity’s bra cups peeking out from the upper rim of the dress.

But the two straps of the dress are still not yet wrapped onto Rarity’s shoulders. You imagine how much they would eventually obligate the bottom to ride back up Rarity’s hips little by little. Your fetish desperately needs this.

Just seeing Rarity’s body so hopelessly exposed no matter which way the dress goes is enough to force you to express how pleased you are through crashing shudders that conquer your hands and arms. Rarity reassuringly covers your shaking hands with her own, delicately pinning them against her body as her breathing pushes them back and forth. Her touch does nothing less than soothe you.
>>
>>27709576
It was already apparent to Rarity that this dress would be desperately struggling to cover all of her. Rarity turns to face you with the undersized clothing article tightly bound to her voluptuous torso.

“It seems to be holding up so far, doesn’t it?” Rarity comments as she leans to the side to stick her hip out.

Even doing that moody stance with her hand on her hip sticking to one side is enough to force the bell of the dress to want to give way and snap back above Rarity’s hips. Her hand is the only thing that holds it down and prevents it from doing this.

Too turned on to say much at all, you do the same old nod, provoking a smile to cross Rarity’s face once more. She definitely didn’t mean to smile this time; she’s more than ready to really show you what this dress can do.

“Let’s see what happens if I reach for something.” Rarity turns to her dresser and teasingly walks her fingers along the surface cluttered with makeup accessories.

With a careless hand, Rarity deliberately sweeps one of her lipstick dispensers to the floor. Her devious smile turns towards you as you begin to anxiously shiver again. You’d grab onto that careless hand if it weren’t for all of the other things you’re going to grab in due time.

You watch her gradually lean forward and bend over, not even bending her knees a little bit. There aren’t any hands to hold the bottom of the dress over Rarity this time, and the bell of fabric instantly drifts up the round surface of Rarity’s ass the more she bands over. Despite how tightly its fabric was clamped onto her soft skin, the dress couldn’t find enough friction to hold on to Rarity’s panties either, let alone Rarity’s smooth cheeks beneath them. The blue is released into full view once more; Rarity lets in a stuttered inhale when she feels this happen to her.
>>
>>27709584
And you let out a shuddering sigh as you see it happen to her, resisting the urge to reach out and grab what you see before you.

You didn’t even realize that you’ve already begun to strut over to Rarity, yet knowing exactly what she is expecting you to do next.

“Let’s see if it stays down…” Rarity blurts out the words in an almost uneasy manner as she feels your hands plant themselves onto her lower back and slide around for a second or two.

You play around with the ridges on her lower back for a little until you follow the creases to where the dress has snapped back to — far, far above that rim on her panties. And so you pull, gently and carefully to refrain from ripping the dress. Rarity raises her sweet round derriere up a little bit towards the tip of your stiff member that nearly pokes her right cheek. It isn’t long before the force of you pulling the dress back prompts Rarity to lean into you, meeting your tent with the crease between her cheeks.

She deliberately leans in even more as she feels the jutting tip poke into her.

But you still fulfill your duty and pull, finding more than enough difficulty getting the dress to cover Rarity’s cheeks. It can hardly cover up the panties.

“Looks like something’s not fitting.” Rarity addresses the problem, looking back at you through her dangling purple locks with a blush.

That smile she gives you only warms your heart a little more.

“Well…” You start off. “We could try pulling it further down.” Before you can bring yourself to help it, your hands eagerly begin caressing Rarity’s ass cheeks.

That restraint sure didn’t last long, did it?

You’d be warming these tender cheeks if they weren’t already slightly warmer than your hands. Rarity audibly breathes in response to your sensual rubbing moving around the top of her thighs on the way to the front. You let your fingers edge along the frilly lining of the bottom of her panties on her hips.
>>
>>27709590
A warmth shoots through you the second you feel Rarity back herself up into your pelvic area. Those cheeks magnificently press into you, kneading against either side of your protruding bulge. With this, Rarity straightens herself back up, letting her swirly hair dangle in front of you right below your face.

Naturally, you wrap your arms around her, urging the young lady to lovingly hold onto your locking arms against her abdomen and slightly pull them even closer to her chest. Rarity lets in another sustained gasp, this one more drawn out than the last and only ceasing when your hands press up against her lovely bust. The weight of her breasts bearing down upon your arms elicits a moan from your own lungs… one you hadn’t meant to let out.

And Rarity heard it, further pressing your arms into her chest until your wrists feel her breasts slip underneath them and let the friction form the skin on your arm catch a grip onto the upper rim of the dress. Naturally, you let gravity pull your arms back down, taking the top of Rarity’s sweet dress with it.

You feel her ass press into your crotch once more; she’s trying to make you moan again. And she’s succeeding.

Rarity’s playful giggles accompany the involuntary moans that spill out of you as her soft backside grinds against you with increasing pressure. The friction is enough to rub the surface of your member through your pants, but you still know it’s going to take more motion to force you to climax. Rarity would rather this only be the beginning, and you’d personally rather there be no end.

“The straps, darling.” Rarity reminds you with her sultry tone before positioning her arms to insert themselves through the still loose loops. The fabric of the straps is the only relaxed part of the dress left, and not for long.
>>
>>27709597
Rarity’s arms spread out and bring the straps up to her upper arms. Your hands meet Rarity’s hands for a second, gently holding on to each other before you take your hands and slide them past Rarity’s wrists and up her forearms until they reach her elbows and grab onto the straps.

Both of you know to be gentle with this thing; you work your way up to Rarity’s shoulders with the straps of her dress soon in your hands. Your fingers considerately curl around the bridges of fabric as you pull the straps up to Rarity’s level shoulders.

The space between reduces to nothing… and then even less when the dress has to come up a little in order for the straps to tightly clamp onto the shoulders. Rarity’s smooth skin across your fingers electrifies you more and more the longer you feel the contact.

Rarity steps away from you and towards where she can see herself in her mirror. Everything that meets her eyes in her reflection paints a picture to her regarding what’s making your breathing so shaky. Rarity smiles at her curves fiercely pressing onto the dress’s fabrics from underneath.

That thing is PAINTED onto Rarity. That dress, restrained just a little bit too high up on that torso to cover up those beautiful blue panties, is almost a part of Rarity in this moment.

Your curvaceous lover slowly strikes that pose from before, with her hip out to the side. Her hand makes no attempt to hold the side of the dress down until it slips up the side of her waist above the strap of her panties. She then half-heartedly pulls it in the direction back to cover her goods up, to no avail.

In response, your heart erupts into a chorus of resounding booms at the sight. You can feel and hear your heartbeat in your ears, and you’re completely certain that you member is one slight twitch away from tearing a hole away at the front of your pants.
>>
>>27709608
A strange sensation of relief washes over you as your lover strides over to you, letting the swing of her wide hips force the dress to ride up the remainder of the waist it used to (barely) conceal.

“Do you think this dress is… revealing, darling?” Rarity’s face is inches away from yours, giving you no other option but to resist the urge to smooch her luscious lips until the moment is right.

Those sky blue eyes flutter with lust as they lock with yours. Rarity’s rosy cheeks contrast the eyes, soon being pushed to the side by her growing smile.

You’re almost too lovestruck to answer her, but you force a couple of words out. “It’s… really… really revealing, honey.” Even your own voice emphasizing the words proves to be a major turn on. What’s being said is what counts.

And your erection couldn’t be any more rock solid.

Rarity makes the cutest pouting face you’ve ever seen, tilting her head towards the floor… or your tent, rather. “I’d feel so exposed if I walked around like this, darling…” Her voice is starting to display obvious hits of arousal.

The immense desire in the varying texture of her words, the higher pitch embedded into her tone… you can hear it very well in her voice that she’s feeling the unstoppable passion building up inside of her. It’s starting to influence her actions about as much as it does her words.

Rarity takes her hand and brushes it against your abdomen through your shirt. You can tell exactly how much lower she wanted to go in the slight downward turn her hand makes before lifting back off of you.

But you return the action, taking your own hands and placing them on the sides of Rarity’s arms. Softly sliding your palms and fingers up and down against the silky skin. Rarity shuts her eyes and fails to hold back a hum that would have been an intimate moan if her lips weren’t sealed.
>>
>>27709614
The friction of your hands accumulates warmth of Rarity’s arms, persuading Rarity to raise her shoulders in imminent zeal.

“A lot sure is showing, Rarity.” You continue stroking the sides of her arms, soon letting your fingers venture back to her shoulders. “Looks like this one’s going to be more of a… private dress.”

“D-darling…” Rarity stutters. “I… believe this is a call for formalities.”

You were hoping that this was coming. When Rarity’s eyes open once more and lock back with yours, those sky blue irises have adopted a glow to them. Rarity gazes into your eyes, but soon develops more of a hungry glare. She’s not going to let you away from her now; not with what she wants to do with you.

Not with what she wants to do to you.

Not with what she wants you to do to her.

“The bed, darling.” Rarity points with her chin over to the queen sized bed far to the side of both of you. Her voice grows more airy than before. “I need your help now more than ever. I… I need you to… really… love me.”

You begin to shiver when she says this, having been smiling ever so slightly all this time. “Then I’m already one step ahead of the game…” You let your hands float up to Rarity’s face and reach the back of her head to pull it towards you. “…Miss Rarity.”

She leans her head in on her own a little bit faster than your hands can pull it towards your face. Your lips meet, gently mashing against one another before you both pucker up invitingly. Miss Rarity’s breath tickles the sides of your face as you french each other with adventurous tongues dancing together.

An unrealized amount of time goes by with this taking place, resulting in you and Miss Rarity embracing one another even more tightly when your heated lips finally part. The sweet taste tantalizingly lingers in your mouth, and Miss Rarity’s nuzzling arms around you give a reminder that there will be more where that came from.
>>
>>27709623
The glassy stare in Miss Rarity’s eyes further promises this.

“I can’t express how much I appreciate you being here with me in my most intimate of moments. You’re someone whom I can trust to make it infinitely better.” Miss Rarity’s voice grows even more high pitched, revealing a higher level of desire for you. “Your desire for such… casual, in depth passion is just what I need in the bedroom when I’m all alone.”

Your thirst shows in your voice. “I’m flattered to join you in these moments.”

“You’ve always made them so interesting, darling. Every lonely night I’ve spend was in longing for a man who wanted to really share moments of deep passion with me. A man I can have… so much fun with whenever I need an extra set of hands.” Miss Rarity jolts at you fondling her behind once more. “So… eager…”

Take your hands from her ass and graze them up the sides of her torso. They follow inward along the concave curves above Miss Rarity’s hips before slipping forward to her chest. You watch her lustrous eyes light up again as you feel her soft breasts capitulate under your clasping fingers.

“I’ve always liked to have a set of hands to not only have… fun with. But to also make me feel like a real woman.” Miss Rarity coos with your hands delicately fondling her breasts. “A man like you has the passion to touch a woman just tenderly enough to make her remember it forever.”

After she finishes her affectionate rant, Miss Rarity presses your hands harder into her bosom, making your fingers dive deep into her cleavage. That tiny dress hardly covers up the cups of Miss Rarity’s bra, soon allowing the straps to roll away to the sides from the tension of the woman’s bust. The little pink bow greets you from the edge of the dress’s low cut collar.

“Darling…” Miss Rarity repeats. “The bed.”
>>
>>27709629
“Yes, Miss Rarity.” You answer with a gradual start over to the bed across the room.

Keep Miss Rarity in your loving arms as the two of you head over to the bed with hardly another word to say. You let the lady climb onto the surface first, being sure to follow right after her to keep your hand holding on to hers.

She smiles back up at you as you watch her turn over to lie on her back… facing you above her.

Something within Miss Rarity prompts her to spread her legs to invite you closet to her. She pulls you closer as you loom over her, directing your hands towards the bottom of her dress. Your arms are almost sandwiched between your own waist and Miss Rarity’s soft thighs.

Your lover eyes the bulge jutting out under your pants once more. She watches you gently thrust your hips forward, suggesting that she reach out and free your member from its denim prison. Her fingers brush up against you through your clothes as she undoes your pants.

Tilt your head back to stare at the ceiling as you feel your member spring out into the open. Your breathing intensifies every time one of Miss Rarity’s nimble fingers strokes along your shaft in brief instances of contact.

“Thank you… Miss Rarity.” You serenely sigh as you tilt your head back down to look back into the eyes of your lover.

Miss Rarity pulls a the sides of the bottom of her dress to inch down her hips. That thing might as well be a shirt instead of a dress. “You’re very welcome, my darling…” She looks down to where the dress fails to hide the front of her panties, lifting her waist up so your hands can scoop underneath. “Will you help me?” She excitedly squeaks in desire to feel your hands all over her once more.

“It would be my pleasure.” Your hands are already sliding up Miss Rarity’s thighs from her knees to those hips.
>>
>>27709636
And an attempt to pull the dress to a… “decent” place on Miss Rarity’s body is made. Not that either of you care, you being between Miss Rarity’s legs only makes pulling the dress over those hips a much more difficult task… Miss Rarity herself knows this very well.

And she spreads her legs just a little bit wider, welcoming you and your pointing member to crash into Miss Rarity’s pelvic area if you so desired enough to lose resistance.

As you pull a little bit harder, the impossible task to get the dress over Miss Rarity’s hips forces the effort of your pulling to bring you in closer with your knees sliding across the surface of the comforter. Neither of you can even think of an excuse to keep this escalating into what you know it’s going to turn in to.

…Miss Rarity’s hands snake around your own waist, soon clamping down on your buttocks when she pulls you even further towards her. She couldn’t possibly want this to happen more if she tried.

…Miss Rarity’s ravenous stare beckons you to ram the head of your erection into that light blue bridge of fabric between her upper thighs as much as that efflorescence of a pink bow decorating that bridge of fabric.

…Miss Rarity releases a quiet whine from her quaking lips the very second your tip pushes into the middle section of her laced panties… at first. She falls completely silent as her pliable mounds of skin underneath give way to that insertive pressure wedging its way between them.

Even through the fabric, it’s as though your skin meets hers; one less barrier of cloth and you’d slip completely into Miss Rarity.

And being this close exhilarates your racing mind, your thundering heart and everything in between and beyond. Your fetish bell rings hard enough to crack in half.
>>
>>27709641
A low groan finds its way out of Miss Rarity, spiking in pitch at the very end before she manages to speak to you. “D-darling…” That one word took all of the air out of her lungs — she inhales once more. “It’s… It’s riding up my waist.”

She’s telling you exactly what she knows you want to hear.

“I’d be so exposed if I walked around in public like… this…”

As you imagine it, the explosions of heartbeats in your chest vibrate your ribcage.

Your own hands don’t even care anymore about keeping Miss Rarity’s dress at a “decent” position. They allow the bottom rim slide up far past the panties to its own desire, soon even pushing it higher when it stops. Your mind spins when Miss Rarity’s abdomen is gracefully brought out from underneath.

And as you lean in to brush the tip of your nose against the space between her bellybutton and that vibrant pink bow, you lose sight of what your fetish bell is even doing anymore.

You move your face in closer, picking up on the enchanting aura of flowers emitting from Miss Rarity.

Miss Rarity’s undulating slowly abdomen retreats whenever your trembling breathing tickles it. But it shoots out to press up into your face when you start planting kisses onto her pale, velvety skin. You’re inducing surges in the evenness of Miss Rarity’s breathing.

Meanwhile, your hands graze upwards along the sides of Miss Rarity’s abdomen, slipping under the dress and momentarily probing the sides of her sleek shoulder blades under the strap of her bra.

You feel Miss Rarity’s breathing quickening when you glide your cheek along the smooth surface of her abdomen, taking in the flowery scent every time you fervidly inhale. You caress your cheek to the rhythm of Miss Rarity’s gently oscillating breathing.

“D… darling~”
>>
>>27709647
Her abdomen moves up, you drift your face closer to her bosom. Her abdomen moves down, you drift your face back towards the pink bow tickling the front of your neck and your collarbone. You respond to each other with a deep, wistful understanding.

Miss Rarity UNDERSTANDS what you like.

Your hands have made it to the straps of Miss Rarity’s dress. They release the straps from their hold on Miss Rarity’s shoulders, letting them slip down her upper arms. You’re exposing the lovely form of your sweet Miss Rarity a little bit at a time.

Miss Rarity lets out another whimper, letting her abdomen tremble against your face with shuddering delight. Before you know it, you’re pulling the top of the dress down to the point where the straps loops around Miss Rarity’s forearms.

“How about…” Miss Rarity longingly sighs. “How about we test out my undergarments instead for the meantime?”

You feel a few shivers take you over for a split second, building up even more of a surplus of love within you. “I’d be more than happy to, honey.”

Miss Rarity gives you a lascivious giggle, then breathes in to speak again. “Well, then. Let’s find out how much movement these can take before… falling out of position.” She dishes out her next instructions. “Follow my lead, darling…”

Your previous patience now leaves you. These words are the start of something you’ve been dying to have happen between you and Miss Rarity.

Migrate your way up Miss Rarity’s body, delivering pleasant little pecks with your lips up her entire front with your arms wrapping around her arching back. Your fondling hands grazing everywhere on Miss Rarity’s torso reduces the already tiny dress to a scrunched up cloth looped around the sweet lady’s abdomen above her bellybutton.

Your lips lock with hers in a matter of seconds, tempting Miss Rarity to sit up further to lean her face into yours to intensify the kiss. She sits up and grasps the back of your head tightly.
>>
>>27709654
The twisting and turning of Miss Rarity’s shapely body against you does nothing less than set fire to your fetish. The fire inside heats you up to the point where you turn red after mounting yourself on top of Miss Rarity. This is the part that takes a lot of… motion.

Your favorite part.

Miss Rarity keeps the scrunched up dress wrapped around her, letting you slide your hands all over her as she lies on her back. The soft hissing sound of her soothing skin brushing along your hands and the cheeks on your face gives you an enticing jolt of enthusiasm.

Especially when your member brushes up against that silky skin on her supple thighs in the exact same way.

You elegantly sit Miss Rarity up once more with caring arms, bending her forward as she shifts into a seated position. The lady stretches her arms forward, completely aware of what you want to see… and feel her do.

Miss Rarity surrenders another sustained sigh, pressing her abdomen inward with the sigh as your hands lightly survey the silhouette of her contours before you. Move your gentle grasp over to the strap of her panties tidily wrapped around her curvaceous waist.

Hips are slightly swinging side to side, teasing your flirtatious hands to hold them in place so you can grab onto a very inviting Miss Rarity.

Your erect member snugly rests between her cheeks, sliding against the velvety surface of those light blue panties with tender friction.

Her body is heating up to the point where you notice the rise in temperature on your fingertips.

The elastic strap stretches as you pull it away from the skin, holding it out for a second before letting it lightly slap the surface of that lithe skin. The quiet impact is shortly followed by an even quieter yelp of infatuation out of Miss Rarity.
>>
>>27709661
Your hands glide along the lone waistband, unable to avoid skimming the upper portion of Miss Rarity’s soft glutes. The panties, hardly much but a waistband around Miss Rarity’s hips with a thin bridge of fabric dipping under across her nether region, largely stay in place; you shift your hands around with a little bit more force to show Miss Rarity this.

And the lady faces her side to you again, now guiding your hands to her front.

The rush overcoming you is provocative — awakening every sensual aspect of you to throw itself at your beautiful lover. To show her what you’re feeling through the way you caress her. It heightens every little touch between you and Miss Rarity to a seductive level.

With increasingly excited hands, you give her lovely undergarments a few good pressing strokes, feeling the springy flesh move around with your massaging through the bra strap.

Miss Rarity almost squeaks when your fingers individually nuzzle her sides and back… and passionately moans in a higher pitch when your hands sneak up front to capture her perky breasts in your palms. Her bra cups stay in their place under the restlessness of your evocative fondling.

The dress has fallen down to Miss Rarity’s hips, becoming a loose belt of cloth.

As you continue gingerly grabbing onto Miss Rarity’s front, she reaches around you with eager arms. Her lips find their way to yours and lock onto them with you reciprocating.

Trembling body presses against voluptuous trembling body atop the bed. Hugging, embracing, rubbing, feeling… being felt, being physically loved in a sexy little entrapment of heart-fluttering moans and restless hands on skin.

Miss Rarity leans into wherever your hands go, not ever feeling enough of your eagerness. This woman wants as much passion as you can give her… and given how much you have, she better.
>>
>>27709666
And amidst this erotic, steamy embrace… your erection finds itself pleasingly cramped between the surfaces of Miss Rarity’s womanly properties. Her thighs often catch your shaft in a tender grasp, stimulating you through the friction between her skin and yours. The more Miss Rarity moves her legs around, the more an electrifying tingle nearly overcomes your erect penis.

After Miss Rarity noticed how much this is making you fiercely tremor, she holds you in for one long, continuous smooch with her lavish fingers soothing the back of your head. Her heavy breathing blows past along your cheek with her lips vigorously grinding against yours.

Your lips isn’t the only place where extremely enjoyable grinding has started up.

To hold your member still, Miss Rarity generously locks it back into the tight clutch of her nether region, trapping it in a grasp of skin and a thin bridge fabric with two folds of skin underneath. Her inner thighs ardently grind against the sides of your waist, comfortingly rubbing you as you’re brought back into a state of aroused serenity.

Still paying close attention to your fetish, Miss Rarity uses a lot of motion to shift around on her bottom on the surface fo the bed. “It’s… holding its place… very nicely. Isn’t it, darling?” She hums to you in that titillatingly airy tone.

The panties partially catch onto the semi-tight friction of Miss Rarity’s bodacious hips, sinewing with the skin… so long the scooting doesn’t cause the fabric to slip a little bit. Miss rarity makes sure that you’re watching when this happens. She wants it to tease and please your thirsty eyes… and hands.

Another involuntary whimper sneaks out of you, just like before… when the two of you weren’t quite as hands on. In response, Miss Rarity can’t help but do something similar, letting out a mellifluous hum through her grinning lips.
>>
>>27709673
But what she does next sends you out for a loop. Miss Rarity shifts her pelvic region slightly counter-clockwise, loosening one end of that thin bridge on the panties separating your throbbing member from her slit beneath the fabric. The sensitive crest of your head brushes past a part of Miss Rarity that used to be concealed by the frilly panties… until the lady shifted around.

Miss Rarity grins wider and wider as she continues to turn her hips to further pull the bridge of light blue fabric out of the way between your tensing cock against the soft, cushiony edge of her pussy. “It’s slipping, darling.” She sets a fire under your fetish, igniting your senses to unimaginable temperatures.

And she’s not lying to you, either. Your head, protruding forward into the fleshy exquisiteness of Miss Rarity’s delicate… goods, is starting to slide more and more on something moist against her emerging skin.

You can feel it slowly happening. “I-I… uh…”

Miss Rarity holds you in her arms and silences you with one more kiss. “I love you… so, so much… darling.” She whispers with her lips still pressed onto yours… and her lower lips slowly being unveiled by your member pushing the clothing out of the way. “Let yourself slip in. I’m ready.”

She moves herself back and forth up against your dick, letting the presence of your head continue to help push the slipping fabric bridge out of the way. You soon feel the opening you’re doomed to slide into… infinitely close.

Your lips quiver with sexual excitement, and Miss Rarity subdues them from doing so for long with yet another passionate kiss.

She then takes ahold of your hands and softly crashes them into her breasts. She’s enticed by the way your fingers automatically squeeze them before you realize it. The frilly-edged cups stay in place as you energetically slide your hands around on top of them, pressing fairly hard to try to move them.
>>
>>27709680
Miss Rarity has this thing on precisely conforming to her proportions. You can tell by the way the straps perfectly wrap around her torso all the way from the back hooks and connections to the heaving bosom pushing out from the front.

The lady presses them together with her arms, demonstrating the… initial sturdiness of the bra. Miss Rarity then shakes her body side to side, jiggling the breasts under their restraint from the bra delightfully hugging her from on top of her shoulders and beneath her arms. But that’s not the thing you notice first.

The sudden motion opens up just enough of a gap from the panties between your penis and Miss Rarity’s dripping honeypot… and the pressure from your head slips you in. There is a gradual moist warmth that deviously works its way up your shaft, pressing back at your dick every time it tenses. Reacting.

A thousand lightning strikes hit you at once, running up from your groin all the way to the top of your head and to your toes and everywhere in between.

Miss Rarity playfully slides her legs up and down your sides again, only amplifying these electric shocks of sheer arousal. Her shifting around as this all happens blends together the feeling of your erection being devoured by a pink crevice of flesh and the feeling of Miss Rarity’s lustfully squirming body undulating against you on the outside.

This is that feeling, at least as how you’ve always imagined, of what it’s like to embrace a woman in your arms and share each other’s passion on the outside and inside simultaneously.

You proceed to fondle, and grasp, and knead from all directions, that lovely bra that cradles Miss Rarity’s plump, robust bosom in its laced goodness. Your hands, accompanies by Miss Rarity’s hands, venture along the straps over her shoulders, across the sternly connected hooks resting on Miss Rarity’s toned back; they push and twist at the horizontal straps hugging Miss Rarity’s torso.
>>
>>27709689
Put it to the ultimate test… for passion. For the spirit of showing your appreciation and endless affection that you have for this beautiful woman.

Manipulate the undergarment that embraces that curvy beauty as much as you can, only fondling harder and harder as a provoking grinding from Miss Rarity’s nether region sparks a push towards the point of no return. Your shaft and her walls dance happily together with the now full-on thrusting, indefinitely exciting each other with a majestic fusion of slipperiness and friction.

Back up at arm and… chest level, Miss Rarity knows exactly what it is you’re looking for. “Th-this… is going… is going to make me slip out, d-darling.” She assists you in roughing up the bra’s hold on her bulging pair of lovely breasts.

It becomes uneven after the four hands send it askew, awkwardly gripping onto the perky bust with less sturdiness.

“Darling… Can you see my nipples yet?” Miss Rarity intensifies her pelvic grinding to the point where you have to plant your knees onto the bed with more firmness in order to refrain from falling over. You head enters the cloud when the friction against your dick dominates your restraint.

No self-control is left within you; a half second later, and you’re instinctively thrusting into Miss Rarity… slowly and compassionately. Drag the moment out as much as you can.

Your fervent hands squeeze and press into the supple breasts, slowly weakening the bra’s hold and coverage over them more and more. Miss Rarity lets out a series of squeals in response to you turning irreversibly, uncontrollably lewd.

The bra cups are squeezes to the point where they begin to bend. They become distorted under your horny grip… unveiling Miss Rarity’s nipples that slip and spill out due to the pressure exerted on them and the bra. An ecstatic squeal forces its way out of Miss Rarity, growing louder and more passionate the harder you squeeze her breasts.
>>
>>27709699
Your fire shoots into you — you race towards your climax as fast as you can. It cannot come quickly enough; you are beyond the point of wanting it.

Miss Rarity pulls you in with all of her strength and juts her tongue straight into your mouth to muffle your orgasmic cries. Literal lightning strikes of cum spurts shoot into Miss Rarity… they…

They…

~

“Darling?” Rarity cuts off your train of thought, snapping you back to the reality you forgot you were in.

You blink. “Oh, huh?”

Take a look around. Everything has become boring and bland again… outside of your sexual fantasies.

“Go as explicit as you want. I won’t care how weird it is…” Rarity continues from before. “It doesn’t matter how weird it is.”

You have to actually recollect your memory you’ve gotten so off track. “C-can… you just meet me later tonight?”

And now you think about what Rarity just said… after you answered her. But you do have to admit… your fetish, now that you’ve gotten some deep insight into it, is pretty damn weird even in your own opinion.

“What do you mean?” Rarity raises an eyebrow.

With nothing else to say at first, you shrug your shoulders. “I… uh…” You notice her start to grin in realization of something as you hopelessly stutter. “It’s just that, there’s probably not enough time right now for me to explain it in a way you would underst-”

“Darling~” Rarity cuts you off as politely as she can. “Meet me at my house later this evening. We’ll… sort it all out there.”

That lip bite came back.

“Okay?” Rarity locks her fingers in front of her.

Now there’s absolutely nothing else you can say. “Okay.” You answer.

And just like that, she walks away. Perhaps with a wink in your direction, you weren’t paying enough attention to tell.

Later tonight…?

To be continued…
>>
File: Zoom.gif (3 MB, 402x301) Image search: [Google]
Zoom.gif
3 MB, 402x301
>>27709704
Thank you very much to everyone who read this, whether or not you even enjoyed it. I'm just happy that you gave it a try.
I will continue to post as GreentextSavant for this thread, as well as a few other names I go under to write and/or attempt to draw.
I'd like to announce that I am planning on continuing Time After Time, since the story's one year anniversary is coming up in a few days. I really want to push for making a continuation thread on the 28th of June so it's down to the exact day, but I can't make any promises.
Lately, I've finally been starting to devote my time to doing things that I've put off for far too long, things that conflict with writing time, but consist of things I've always wanted to do. But Time After Time really does mean a lot to me, so if there's still anyone out there who's been looking for my tripcode and whatnot in case I start up another thread, just know that I'm going to do everything in my power to try and continue the story soon. I truly want to, but I don't know if I can do it any time soon. But I'll try. And I'll try as hard as I can.
As for my other... lesser... stories, like Life After Life, the Sonata trilogy and so on, I'll try to find time to get those completed too so they're out of the way.
Hope you all are having a great summer. I'm still going to post something as GreentextSavant before the next midnight hits, as promised.
I'll see you soon™.
>>
>>27709785
That fucking gif
>>
>>27709785
Post Time After Time here so we can avoid Bump Generals.
>>
this is why 2-7 AM threads need bumps
>>
File: 1389574590608.jpg (36 KB, 293x364) Image search: [Google]
1389574590608.jpg
36 KB, 293x364
>>27709785
>tfw reading this on the way down the front page
Shit man, I guess I'm marking my calendar.
Thanks for getting me into green in the first place with that story man. You've subjected me to some abstract hell that I'm not sure I fully enjoy or not, but I can't get off the ride either way.
Either way, I love Time After time and I am glad to hear you still trucking on, hopefully not at the expense of other things, of course.
>>
>>27709785
That Rarity story was a solid 100/10
>>
Wait... you can monetize your greentext fanfiction through Patreon?
>>
>>27711591
see
>>27708924
>>
>>27711591
I think so. Its basically like kickstarter, except instead of, say a game or a product, its fan art, fanfiction etc. People donate because whatever reason.
>>
File: image.png (56 KB, 682x445) Image search: [Google]
image.png
56 KB, 682x445
>people actually get paid to write greentext
>not doing it for free
>not being satisfied with (You)s
>not doing it regardless of how many replies you get anyways
>>
File: Okay....png (314 KB, 497x419) Image search: [Google]
Okay....png
314 KB, 497x419
>>27711822
>people actually get paid to write greentext

This actually confuses me.
>>
>>27711846
You and me bud, i don't think you get paid for this shit. Exempt for wuten and thats cause he post on YouTube not because he makes greens.
>>
>>27708739
We don't care
>>
>>27709785
>>27709704
This is somehow the best thing I read in Fingerbang.
>>
>>27708066
>”This lesson is fun and all, but like… do I have to memorize all of this for the tests and stuff?”
“Well…” You gesture your hand towards the board. “I like to imagine it more as actually learning rather than memorizing.”
>Lemon Zest gives you a confused look.
>”Well… uh, I don’t know.”
“What is it?”
>Zest hesitates for a few seconds. You imagine something small being out of line, something that you can talk the girl around and keep her pushing forward to doing better on her work. You really hope it isn’t anything about the material itself — that’s something you could never change.
>”It’s just that I wish there was a less boring way to do it.” The girl explains the best she can, leaning back in her seat. “I mean, if you put it in a way where it’s learning versus memorizing… I think enjoying it is what makes the two things different.”
>You were afraid she’d say something like this; this is the exact thing you were trying to counter by letting her learn after the school day itself is over anyway. It hadn’t occurred to you until now that she’d probably be even more unwilling to do work now that the rest of the students are home… and she would be home too if not for staying after.
“Does listening to music make things more enjoyable for you?” You decide to take the conversation in the direction it was already going in.
>”Of course.”
>Start thinking of all the possible solutions in your head as swiftly as you can. You admittedly find this situation to be quite interesting, given that the whole ‘learning vs memorizing’ thing Zest brought up has been something that’s plagued your thoughts every time you see your students rush to finish taking notes and leave to go home.
>Lemon Zest places a hand on her headphones as you start to explain to her what could be done. You try to decide whether it’s better for her to listen to music outside of school or during classes when the clicking of the doorknob cuts off your train of thought.
>>
>>27712908
>”Mr. Mous?” Cinch’s voice freezes you in place as the door swings open. “You wanted to show me someth-”
>The principal herself is cut off by the sigh of Lemon Zest sitting right in her seat with her headphones right next to her arm atop a stack of notebook paper.

>>27709804
Thanks, guys. Means a lot.
>>27710115
I would, but the majority of the Anons in the thread a while ago voted to keep the thing independant from generals to avoid having to sift through other stories or something. That's not what I personally believe though, but I'm really cool with doing things either way regarding posting here or in an independant thread. I guess if more people wanted me to post it here, that would be cool. Although, I have been keeping an eye on the Sunset Shimmer thread. It seems to be lacking a lot of content, and Time After Time pretty much presents Sunset as one of the three main characters anyway. Also, I noticed Time After Time being in the Shimmer thread's pastebin too. Whoever did that, kudos to you.
>>
> 9
>>
>>27712970
Oh shit we're fucked.
>>
>>27709785
If TaT is as good as what I've just read from you, count me in. Are you a professional writer?
>>
>>27711591
>getting paid for greentext
I'm fucking hurting for money every month and withouth permanent residence, posting green by stealing wifi where I can. Now I feel just stupid for not banking on gullible readers. Or Prius for having some dignity. One or the other.
>>
>>27711787
kickstarter can make anything even a potato salad.
>>
Bump from 10
>>
>>27712970
God, damn, it. Cinch you cunt.
>>
File: 1399407903178.png (400 KB, 3000x2841) Image search: [Google]
1399407903178.png
400 KB, 3000x2841
>>27706821
We bullied the goat too much. Now he's dead.
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-23+at+12.04.11).jpg (27 KB, 211x334) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-23+at+12.04.11).jpg
27 KB, 211x334
Previously on WFD: http://pastebin.com/SNy2W3Cm

>Rarity’s house.
“Well, here we are Rares...”
>”Yes, I had fun tonight Anon. You better get going or else my dad will start asking questions, and I have to hide the lingerie I bought.”
“Do that. But first, let’s talk about my goodnight kiss…” You say with while putting on a pout which Rarity finds cute.
>She smirks.
>”Well, but only one kiss okay?”
>She comes closer and gives you a quick kiss on your lips.
”That’s it?”
>”Uh huh…now get going before my dad comes and-”
“Nah, I ain’t havin’ that lousy excuse for a kiss.”
>You grab her from the waist and pull her closer to you once again, to give her a passionate kiss.
>Rarity tries to fight back by punching you in the back.
>Let’s do something more dangerous.
>You lift her skirt and pull the elastic of her panties with one finger in a playful way.
>A playful twist to the elastic with your finger, and then you let the elastic slap against her buttocks.
>”No! Anon…ahh, stop!”
>Rarity gathers some strength to push you away from her.
>She looks angry at you, but you know that she liked that.
>”Anon! What are you doing?! Have you lost your mind?!” She angrily says.
>You shrug.
“What? You loved it…” you reply in a cocky tone.
>”My dad is going to kill you if he-“
>[”RARITY?! Is that you?!”] Rarity’s father yells from his trophy room.
>Shoot.
>>
>>27716114

>Rarity gives you an angry glare.
>”Y-yes father! It’s me, Anon is here as well, and he was just about to leave!” She says in an annoyed tone.
>[”It’s almost ten o’clock. Say goodbye to your boyfriend!”] He says with his most stern voice.
>”Yes father…”
>Rarity turns around and starts doing gestures at you with both her pretty face and hands, demanding an explanation of your actions.
“Sorry Rares,” you whisper while scratching the back of your head and letting out a chuckle.
>Rarity blows some air from her mouth.
>”It’s okay darling, you’re right. I love when you’re rough with me…” she whispers in a flirty tone, “but you’ve got to understand that now’s not the most appropriate time for this…”
“It comes later, I know Rares…”
>”Don’t worry Anon,” she says before whispering closer to your ear, “we’ll do this some other time…”
>She lets out a dirty giggle before kissing you once again in a very loving way, once she releases your lips she turns around and closes the door.
>Lewd...
>>
File: large.png (871 KB, 1280x911) Image search: [Google]
large.png
871 KB, 1280x911
>>27716127

>You sigh in a very content way.
>These weeks have been quite peaceful.
>Firstly your girlfriend loves you and does lewd things for you whenever you ask for them, secondly both you and Fluttershy have a healthy relationship which involves warm hugs and platonic kisses on the cheek which leaves both of you happy. And lastly Rainbow sees you as someone she can trust and confide her most embarrassing secrets and insecurities.
>You can finally let out a relieved sigh since things are finally coming up roses for you and your friends.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzvXBFwcyek
>As for Pinkie Pie, while you still think that she’s slightly annoying she has proved to be a good girl.
>Yesterday Pinkie paid you the last cent she owed you, and apologized for all the stuff she did to your dad’s vehicle.
>As for Applejack and Sunset, they see you as a nice and easy-going guy. A guy that loves his girlfriend and that cares for her friends in a way they find heartwarming. They trust you well enough to confide you many things they wouldn’t normally say to the rest of their friends.
>You’d love to hang out with them more.
>But for now you’ll go home and look forward to the next day.
>Nothing can go wrong!
>>
>>27716152
When is Alan going to die.
>>
>>27716152
>"Nothing can go wrong!"

This is how you know everything will go wrong,
>>
>>27716152
YOU FUCKING IDIOT! YOU DONT EVER SAY THOSE WORDS OUT LOUD! ARE YOU TRYING TO GET YOURSELF KILLED AGAIN?!
>>
>>27709785
I did not expect this to be as good as it was. A little slow-paced in my opinion, but for a good reason, very intricate and good on the details. I have to say, I really liked it. Is there a sequel coming along?
>>
File: large.png (393 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
large.png
393 KB, 1280x720
>>27716152

>Two days later.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIQXmvtY9xo
>Today it’s Monday, and even though most people hate Mondays, you can’t bring yourself to hate it as well.
>Why? Your life is pretty much awesome.
>Things at school are just great…
>Principal Celestia looks so bright and full of energy since her and Rainbow’s dad started to get to know each other more and more, much to Rainbow’s dismay.
>A high energy principal is a great principal, unlike her sister who looks tired as hell.
>That’s probably because Principal Celestia leaves all the work to her while she talks to Rainbow’s dad on the phone…
>Maybe that’s the way it was meant to be.
>As soon as you enter the school you’re greeted by a warm ambient in Canterlot High.
>Most girls have forgiven the guys over the photo issues.
>You’ve safely stored your camera in your bedroom, so no more photo-related incidents will pop up in this school.
>Sandy Lemon and Midnight Blues have made up and they’re once again together as a couple.
>”Hey Anon,” Brawly Beats happily waves at you.
>Another good thing.
>The guys at school stopped hating you.
>Thanks to you they were able to gather some courage to ask the girls for forgiveness.
>Even though they didn’t deserve any help you decided to back them up so the school wouldn't be torn apart by a ridiculous incident.
>>
File: large.png (358 KB, 700x800) Image search: [Google]
large.png
358 KB, 700x800
>>27716601

>”Yes, The Great and Powerful Trixie would love to be your partner for the Fall Formal…” Trixie says in a shy way to Radiant Light, the guy who bought plenty of pics of her in both timelines.
>”Awesome! Thanks for giving me another chance Trixie.”
>Trixie clears her throat.
>“I-I mean, oh so Great and Powerful Trixie…”
>He had quite the record of buying her pictures, and Trixie was mad as hell at him.
>You’re glad you came up with a perfect excuse to help Radiant Light out.
>You told Trixie that he had to know if Trixie was perfect and beautiful at every angle, and that he was sorry for doubting such statement.
>You’re glad Trixie’s narcissism stopped her from seeing through Radiant Light’s and your bullshit.
>It wasn’t easy, but the girls have forgiven the guys.
>Some were beaten, some were slapped, and some girls made the guys burn all the pictures in front of them.
>The photos issue is now forgotten.
>”Hiya Anon,” Blueberry Pie greets you.
“Hey Blueberry!”
>”’Sup Anon!” both Midnight Blues and Lemon Pie say at the same time.
“’Sup lovebirds.”
>”Heeey coach!” Fleetfoot and Spitfire wave at you, “we’ll kick some butt this Friday!”
“Damn right! CHS! CHS!”
>”WOOO!” Fleetfoot and Spitfire yell before punching both your arms in their usual harsh but friendly way.
>It feels so good to be loved by your peers.
>>
File: large.png (146 KB, 400x756) Image search: [Google]
large.png
146 KB, 400x756
>>27716616

>You find Derpy jumping in the same spot over and over.
“Hey Derpy! Why are you so happy?”
>”Oh hi Anon, I just found out that I won a prize! As soon as school hours come to an end I’ll go claim it!”
“A prize? For what?”
>”I got an e-mail last week from a local TV station asking me for a bunch of questions and I answered them all correctly. Then I got a second e-mail asking for some of my personal data such as weight, height and age. And a last one asking for a picture of me.”
“That’s…slightly odd.”
>”They said I can either win a laptop, a washing machine, or whichever object is inside this mysterious box.”
>Derpy shows you the pic of the mysterious box in her phone.
>You wonder what’s inside it.
>”Would you like to accompany me Anon? Perhaps you could help me choose the prize.”
“I’d love to Derpy, but I’ve got plans. I’m going to buy a car. Rainbow’s dad will help me choose it.”
>The nice dad likes you because of how you treat her daughter, so he figured that the best way to do you a solid was taking you to a car lot where one of his buddies works.
>He promised that he’d give you a discount.
>”A CAR?!” Derpy excitedly says before letting out the cutest fangirl squeal you’ve ever heard, “that’s great! Congratulations Anon!”
>Derpy gives you a hug.
“Ehehe…thanks Derpy.”
>She releases the hug.
“Are you sure you want to go there? You know it could be a scam or something like that.”
>”Don’t be so pessimistic Anon…it’s just a prize!”
>The bell rings in that moment.
>”Whoopsie, gotta go! I’ll see you later Anon, good luck with your car!”
“Thanks Derpy.”
>Derpy runs to her classroom, and you go straight to yours.
>A prize huh?
>What kind of contest did Derpy got herself into?
>>
>>27716616
You mother fucker, JUST DROP THE FUCKING BOOT ALREADY! I am dying inside right now.
>>
>>27716625
No, NO NOT THE DERPY! SHE DID NOTHING WRONG!
>>
>>27716625
That's right Anon get paranoid, check this out before its too late!
>>
>>27716625
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'LL FUCK YOU UP NaOH.

Keep it up.
>>
>>27716616
>It feels so good to be loved by your peers.
and this is when everything comes tumbling down
>>
>>27716628
Why you're dying anon?
>>
>>27716732
I like Derpy.
>>
File: wake me up.gif (3 MB, 280x200) Image search: [Google]
wake me up.gif
3 MB, 280x200
>>27716625
>Obscenely shady contest
>Derpy
Just get it over with and nuke everything.
>>
Daily reminder that NaOH fanboys are the worst.
>>
>>27716904
If you actually do it, then you can call it a daily reminder.
>>
>>27716625
Derpy is kill
>>
>>27712970
I vote post it in an independent thread. You're already writing here anyway, and I'd rather you keep the stories you like more out of this shitfest of a thread. Seriously, it's a mess in here. I don't even know why NaOH doesn't go back to his own thread. Unless the guy is too busy to write every day, but you, you literally post something every day. You could run your own thread if you want and just post more rarely here instead. It's a better way of prioritizing your better work for better places.
>>
File: tmpxjG5Ws.jpg (51 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
tmpxjG5Ws.jpg
51 KB, 640x640
>>27716904
Why do you even care tho?
>>
>>27716625
DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE!
>>
>>27716951
Besides, we've got more important things to deal with like getting butthurt over an image.
>>
>>27716951
#WFDEXIT

Too bad WFD is stronger in /fb/ :^)
>>
File: This nigga.png (135 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
This nigga.png
135 KB, 400x400
>>27716625
>Derpy gives you a hug.
That's the last time she hugged someone willingly.

>”Don’t be so pessimistic Anon…it’s just a prize!”
That's the last time she's optimistic.

>Derpy runs to her classroom, and you go straight to yours.
That's the last time we saw her before the rape.

Oh, fuck.
>>
>>27717243
THIS

inb4 fapman is samefagging
>>
>>27717243
>>27717390
samefag
>>
File: Goon fall from grace-Chinatown.gif (940 KB, 450x695) Image search: [Google]
Goon fall from grace-Chinatown.gif
940 KB, 450x695
>>27716625
NO DAMN IT
NOT DERPY
>>
>>27717209
I find that really hard to believe since a portion of /mlp/ filters the word Fingerbang, let alone avoids this general like the plague. Not only that, but the WFD circlejerking was a shit ton stronger before NaOH moved it over here. There was the chad meme as well as threads filling up to the bump limit every couple of days. I was there, saw it all happen firsthand.
Single story threads do get a lot more attention, and the shitposting in this thread does tend to drive people away. I have a feeling that you just don't want the WFD fans who bump this thread to leave, Mr sideways smiley face of fact avoidance.
>>
>>27718187
Actually NaOH tried to revive WDF's thread like 5 months ago, of course it didn't last due to lack of bumps.

Even he misses those fine days

If it wasn't for those quints maybe he wouldn't be writefagging here

>plasma, termina la historia de rarara y anón trailero
>>
>>27716625
NO! I only just survived JeffMango's knife-twisting, I don't want to endure whatever it is you're thinking of doing to Derpy, Sodium Hydroxide!
>>
>School day
>Unfucking believable.
>You love school!
>Not really. You just kind of exist during the day
>At least it's your senior year
>Shit, Shower, don't shave cause lazy
>Breakfast? Nah.
>Don't really feel like eating anyways
>Nothing on your phone
>Alright time to drive to school or whatever
>It's really much of a drive. You turn once and you're there
>The people that drive behind you must really hate you though
>There's like 8 speed bumps and you have to go sideways and slow as fuck over every single one of them
>rip
>After making it through the awful speedbump territory you now have to navigate the parking lot
>Of course you're like one of the last people there so you just park in the back
>Get out, grab your shit and go
>Drop off your band shit in the band room
>And start heading to class because the bell rings in
>5
>4
>3
>2
>1
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETnCl_bpuf8
>And you're already in your next class
>Yeah, you synchronized your watch with the bells
>Even though the bells are off real time by like 3 minutes
>But that's only so you can get to Calculus with 5 minutes to lay your head down
>But today you end up falling asleep
>Why they made calc a 1st period class?
>You'll never know
>But it's really kicking your ass right now
>And you just slept through it
>Whatever. It'll be okay
>You hope
>The bell rings and you're off to second period
>Or what you call wasted time
>You took some online college psychology class
>But you finished it a week ago
>And you're only about half way through the first semester
>The professor made it really fucking easy
>Every test you'd google the first question and the entire quiz was like the first search result
>Answer key included
>Needless to say you got a 100 in the class
>So now you just do whatever
>You get on netflix and start watching the purge
>Heard good and bad feedback about it, so you were curious
>Then you hear the librarian
>>
>>27719345
>Or as other students call her, the "dragon lady"
>And the library is the "Dragon's Lair"
>Anyways you feel her breathing on your shoulder
>Heavily, very heavily. Pretty sure it's making your hair move from the air she's moving
>If you ignore her, she mi...
>"Anonymous. What are you doing?"
"Watching The Purge."
>"Why?"
"Because."
>"Are you passing your online class?"
"I finished it a week ago. In fact you asked me the same thing every day last week."
>"Well. Are you passing your other classes?"
"Uh yeah. I'm fine."
>That was a lie. Pretty sure you're failing English
>Your native language, yet you suck at every class that it's the subject of.
>"Well. If I find out you're failing anything. You're in ISS
>Ohhh in school suspension
>Basically the tard wrangler watches you while he watches the special ed kids
"Okay."
>And the dragon then goes to harass another student
>Back to the movie
>...
>Wow it sucked
>No real plot other than the rich people being attacked
>And some black guy saved them
>Still got 15 minutes in class
>Better check the phone
>Still nothing
>Well other than game requests
>But your phone is so shitty can't even download games
>Mainly because the SD card has only 2 gigs
>So you just browse whatever social media catches your interest
>On Instahoof Rarity posted like a million selfies
>Some other people posted food
>And one advertisement
>Yep, pretty typical
>10 seconds until good ol bayund class
>9.8.7.6.5.4.3.2.1
>BBBRRRRRIIIINNNNNGGGG
>And off you go
>Until you see a flash of purple
>And not you feel something grab your hand
>And you're being drug opposite to your intended direction of travel
"What the fuck are you doing? I'm trying to go to class."
>Suddenly the purple turns white and you recognize the familiar face
>It's Rarity
>And she's looking pretty good, you can't lie
>>
>>27719353
>Wearing the shortest possible skirt the school will allow her
>And just a white blouse
>Pretty sure there's no bra under that
>And before you know it you're inside an unused classroom
>It was obviously supposed to be a chemistry class, because of all the workshop tables
>Beakers and shit everywhere
>Rarity pulls you down behind a table
>"Anonymous I need to talk to you."
"Well you better make it quick. I got class to be at"
>Geez, last you remembered you'd probably shit your pants if Rarity did this to you
>But now you're just really fucking annoyed
>One more tardy to class and it counts as an absence
>"Well. Anonymous, I never really knew this myself. But I think I've developed a thing for you."
>What
"What?"
>"Well, I don't know how it happened. But it did."
>"And I want you, now."
"Woah, woah there. Hold your horses. I'm with Derpy now remember?"
>A week ago and you'd be in the palm of her hand
>But now holy shit. You think you're actually in love
>Are you though?
>It's only been a few days and one date
>She could get over you rather quickly
>And you thought you were over this
"Look, Rarity. Class is about to start. I need to be there, or I'll have another absence. Another time, maybe?"
>With a pout Rarity chokes out "Fine. Here's my number. We'll discuss this later
>And with that you're out
>You smile and wave bye and half walk/run to band
>The class consists of playing your show music and cleaning out the shit in it
>The entire time, your mind is somewhere else
>Normally you're super into playing, as it's all you've got
>But now all you've got your mind on is women
>You go back and forth between the 2 girls in question over and over
>To the point it's almost nauseating
>But somehow the class passes fairly quickly and you're off to lunch
>Or "PONY UP" period as the school calls it
>Basically, it's an hour and a half period of time where you go to remediation for one 45 minute period
>And lunch the other
>>
>>27719373
>It's all up to the students on where they go, as the school wanted to try an give the students choices
>You were forced to go to one academic period, and one lunch
>But a lot of kids got away with just sitting at lunch for the entire time
>The school never really worked out the kinks yet
>Usually you were one of the kids that just sat at lunch for the entire period
>Today was no different
>You stand in line like every other day
>The lunch was shitty, but also free
>For you at least
>Living alone has its perks
>You were standing in line until you feel a tap on your shoulder
>If it's fucking Rarity trying to talk to you again
"I told you we would dis..."
>You feel a sudden warmness on your lips
>One that you recognize
>This isn't Rarity. Thank god.
>You welcome the embrace by wrapping your arms around the familiar body
>And you break the kiss
>"Hey Non! I missed you!"
"Derpy! I missed you too!"
>"How has your day been today?"
>Well aside from Rarity bringing some apparent feelings up to you
"Pretty good. Pretty normal day by my standards. You?"
>"Not really good. I was wondering if you would come to my math 'Pony up' period and help me out..."
"Sure. I told you, I would help you out."
>"Really?! Thank you soso much Anon! That means so much to me."
"Derpy, really. It's nothing. I don't mind helping you out."
>The 2 of you get your lunches
>Put in your ID numbers and are on your way
>Normally you sit at the end of some random table
>But today you walk with Derpy to a table by yourself
>The 2 of you make small talk, about rumors heard around the school, and your own lives
>"Yeah Anon. I don't think you knew this, but I actually deliver mail early in the mornings"
"What really? I thought you had to be at least graduated to do that?"
>"Yeah you do. But Dad has connections, being a police officer. And was able to get me a job, so long as I get up really early."
>>
>>27719379
>"I just drive his personal car then come to school right after. I don't have a first or second period either. I only come for math, Lunch, and Science"
"Well that's cool! I'm sure it makes good money."
>"It's alright. But I've been saving a lot to put away for college."
"Well that's good to have in mind. Do you know what you want to do yet?"
>"Well not really. I honestly don't know what I want to do with my life. I just know that I need to get to college."
"Well at least you have a short term goal. I'm sure you'll excel in whatever you decide to do."
>"Really? You think so?"
"I know so."
>Her smile really shows a lot of pride now
>Like she feels more confident
>Is this really your doing?
>BBRRRRRRIIIIINNNNGGG
>And lunch is over
"Alright. Lets get you to math."

Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/edit/frh7CSrV

Sorry for the wait. Apparently someone else in this group browses the 4chins and posted porn in a sfw board netting a temp ban in our housing site. But now we've moved and I can post again. Feedback is appreciated.
>>
File: Like it.gif (486 KB, 350x197) Image search: [Google]
Like it.gif
486 KB, 350x197
>>27719388
Awesome green worth the wait.
Keep up the good work, buddy.
>>
>>27718759
From what I've seen after looking into the archives, it was his fans that made multiple new threads in attempt to get him to continue, but they were told that NaOH was writing Winter Formal Dash here in Fingerbang, and thus, the SST threads were pruned.
The most recent official NaOH threads I found in the archives were in December of 2015.
Besides, the WFD audience has a better chance of increasing again outside of this thread than within it, since more people will see it. But of course, it's up to NaOH himself to have delivery availability all the time in order to keep the story going. So whether or not WFD can leave to its own thread again depends solely on NaOH's availability and posting frequency.
>>
>>27720247
The thing is...how big will the fanbase get?
>>
>>27720247
You're right on the audience increasing part, but if he decides to move, the thread would look like Flutterrape, but with the ocasional stupid Fapman post (Sorry bro, but your posts are pure autism). It'd be a lot of lurkers, and with a potencial 3rd scruffiening, there is a chance than WFD merge with FB once again.
The potencial is there, but the conditions aren't the same as good as before

>>27720643
Maybe a few would be interested, but is likely they'll be turned off due to the long ass story
>>
>>27720643
No further than the dedicated retards and the ten people inside the chat.
>>
>>27721201
>people in the chat
>doing any reading
>>
>>27721255
>implying that they need to
>>
>>27721180
>>27721201
>>27721278
This is /mlp/. All you need is a public circlejerk and new fans/autists will come flooding in. The exact same thing happened with the first phase on WFD. Not everyone came in at the same time, some even halfway through the second paste. The only thing that could stop NaOH/WFD is another scruffening, and we have yet to witness one of those. It's not like there aren't any more SST's in this board. From what I observed, there are just less of those around. So if the hordes of Anons were to go searching for an SST to obsess over, there wouldn't be as much competition between the threads. And if there happen to be more SSTs out there, then that could mean that the idea of making those could be getting more popular on this board. Either way has pros when it comes to posting somewhere where more people see the story rather than a filtered general like this one.
I say go for it, NaOH. And don't stop until an actual scruffening occurs. What we have here so far is a green light, an opportunity that you could benefit from if you actually do anything with it.
>>
File: 1421387986979.gif (1 MB, 193x135) Image search: [Google]
1421387986979.gif
1 MB, 193x135
What's going on in this thread?
>>
>>27721854
Too much.
>>
>>27721854
Why must oh make things worse, asshat?
>>
>>27721910
This.
>>27721854
We don't want you to put up with the shit that goes down here, dude. Unless you don't mind it and can just write and post without giving a shit about the drama and all that.
>>
>>27721854
Please no rape, Derpy is pure.
>>
>>27721854
Shitflinging. Perhaps not as much as the previous thread, for what that's worth.
>>
>>27712256
(You) don't care. The two people involved care, and that's really all that's needed for one of them to overcome the other.
>>
File: 1456302018391.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1456302018391.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>27721854
Is shit about to go down?
>>
>>27722611
Yes.
>>
>>27721854
Make a strawpoll. Stay in fb or go to own thread.
>>
File: 1456302636634.png (709 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1456302636634.png
709 KB, 1920x1080
>>27722621

Fug
>>
>>27722629
>inb4 200 votes that definitely aren't proxyfags
>>
>>27722629
No fuck strawpoll
>>
>>27706713
I want her to smell my sweaty musky boy pussy
>>
>>27716625
plz save the Derps. She does not deserve it.
>>
>>27722817
#savederpy
>>
>>27712970
>”Principal Cinch!” Zest jumps in her seat.
“Oh, hello.” You almost involuntarily switch to cool mode, thinking up the damage control in your head.
>Cinch’s brow furrows as she glares over at the headphones. “Good afternoon, Mr. Mous… Miss Zest.” Her voice doesn’t sound much different with her teeth gritting against eachother.
“I uh… almost forgot. There was something you needed me to tell you?”
>The door shuts behind the principal, blocking out any potential yelling from exiting the room into the hallway.
>”I suppose it has something to do with Miss Zest.” Cinch guesses.
>It’s a good thing you have already been thinking of a solution for this in your head before Cinch unexpectedly walked into the room.
“Yes, I’ve been meaning to tell you how things played out, but you’re always busy and aren’t available to call until… later, so…” You can tell that Cinch knows ‘later’ means five in the morning.
>You can also tell that she doesn’t care about that, what with her addressing Lemon Zest right away.
>”So what is this going on here?” Cinch tilts her head back a little bit and points her nose upwards as she asks. “I suppose this is some sort of… after school tutoring?” She turns her head towards you with that same suspecting look.
>Calmly walk over to the principal.
“Well… Miss Zest here did come to terms that she is not allowed to be in possession of her headphones during school hours. It took me a lot of explaining it all to her.” You turn to the student, giving her a hopefully unnoticeable look of urgency to play along. “Right?”
>You’re not sure whether or not Cinch noticed. The moment she figures out that there’s something you’re hiding from her, it’s all over.
>”Y-yeah.” Zest slightly stutters with her fingers locked in front of her.
>”But… why is she here with her headphones?” Cinch narrows her eyes at you, keeping your desk in the background of her line of sight.
>>
>>27723635
“See… I came up with an idea.” You are actually still in the process of coming up with that said idea in order to slither your way out of this.

>>27714075
A little, yeah.
>>27715818
No kidding.
>>27716951
I guess that's a good point to bring up. I'll definitely consider it.
>>
File: 1454731660084.jpg (698 KB, 1600x915) Image search: [Google]
1454731660084.jpg
698 KB, 1600x915
>>27721854
Do what you will, just let me know when you do so I can start drinking.
>>
File: Splat_Tim.jpg (23 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Splat_Tim.jpg
23 KB, 600x600
>>27724293
Do I have to fucking bump us again?
>>
>>27725204
You make it seem like it's such a fucking chore.
>>
>>27725421
I make it seem like nothing is happening.
>>
page 10
>>
>>27725976
>>
File: 1445874682284.gif (346 KB, 500x278) Image search: [Google]
1445874682284.gif
346 KB, 500x278
http://www.strawpoll.me/10575656

Let's get this over with.
>>
>>27726805
Gee, I can't wait for this poll to be rigged again.
>>
File: qxjtn9h.gif (639 KB, 540x357) Image search: [Google]
qxjtn9h.gif
639 KB, 540x357
>>27726805
>>
>>27726805
>Implying Fingerbang is anything even remotely similar to the EU outside of Luci's delusional meme logic he displays in the chat
>>
>>27726805
>Strawpoll
lolno
>>
>>27727101
>Delusional
Well he is alt-right.
>>
>>27727367
American alt right or Euro alt right? Because those standards are extremely different.
>>
>>27727367
Not an argument.
>>
File: large.jpg (156 KB, 624x1024) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
156 KB, 624x1024
>>27716625

>4 hours later.
>Lunch time.
>You leave your backpack inside your locker before going to the cafeteria.
>As soon as you’re about to close your locker you feel someone placing a plastic bag on your head.
“WHAT THE-?!”
>You quickly manage to turn around and push away the assailant and throw the bag away from you.
>”oww…”
>The ‘assailant’ was no one other than Pinkie Pie.
“Oh shit! Pinkie!”
>You quickly help Pinkie Pie up.
“I’m so sorry!”
>Pinkie Pie handles her own butt slowly to relieve the pain.
>”What was that for Nonny? Are you still upset about your dad not letting you borrow his vehicle anymore?”
“What? Of course not Pinkie…wait, how did you-“
>”Rarity told me about it earlier in math class. She also said you were very rude to her yesterday.”
“No I was not. Come on Pinks, you know how Rares can be sometimes.”
>Pinkie Pie laughs a bit.
>”Yeah, I guess…”
>She keeps fondling her butt.
>”Owie…you are pretty strong Nonny, no wonder why Rainbow says so many flattering things about you.”
>She places a hand on her mouth.
>“Uhh, that was supposed to be a secret.”
>You sigh and try to change the topic.
>>
>>27727586

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycgYycnF6-g
“What were you trying to do by surprising me like that Pinkie, I thought I was going to die asphyxiated.”
>”Sorry Nonny,” Pinkie Pie apologizes, “I just wanted to see how’d you look with that mask on.”
“What mask?”
>You look at the floor and see a chicken mask on the floor.
>”It’s this year’s fall formal theme…we’re all coming to the formal with animal masks. You know, since the panty incident thing was pretty hot I thought that hiding our faces from everyone would bring an element of surprise.”
“Pretty hot?”
>”As in scandalous you dummy! What else would I say? I don’t approve what Snips and Snails did at all!” She says in a bothered manner.
“Oh, got it. So, what do you mean by the element of surprise?”
“I mean, some girls are still angry at guys. But what if the guys that bought pics of those girls danced with each other without knowing it? It would be great! There would be no drama!”
>It would’ve been pretty useful for the Winter Formal.
>You remember how everything went to shit because of you, Bon Bon and pretty much everyone involved.
“And that rooster is supposed to be my mask?”
>“Yeah, if you don’t like it I’ve got plenty of them!”
>Pinkie Pie shows you a bag full of masks.
>>
>>27727602

>”So far I’ve given all of our friends a mask, Fluttershy picked a bunny one, Rarity took a cat one, Applejack took a dog one…I think they did so because of their pets.”
“You don’t have a pet, what will you chose?”
>”Duh! The gator one silly! Although this one gives me the heebie-jeebies, I’ll choose another one, one that looks cute.”
>Pinkie Pie sighs.
“In fact, all of these masks look quite disturbing.”
>”Well duh! These ones were all going to be for you guys, the cute ones are for us girls. The next batch of cute masks will arrive in three days according to the shopkeeper where I bought these.”
>You grab the rooster mask and try it on.
”How do I look Pinks?”
>”Mmm…I think you look great! Somehow that mask fits you.”
>You take it off once again.
>”This formal has to be perfect!”
“Yeah, good idea Pinks. Who else has a mask already?”
>”I’d love to say, but I can’t…totally defeats the whole purpose of anonymity don’t you think?”
>You let out a chuckle.
“Yeah, I get it,” you say as you place your mask inside the locker, “let’s go get something to eat Pinks.”
>>
>>27727704
MORE!
>>
>>27727704
Oh fuck.
>>
File: large.png (497 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
large.png
497 KB, 1280x720
>>27727704

>Cafeteria.
>”You’ve been awfully quiet sugarcube…you haven’t touched your food at all!” Applejack says.
>”He’s been looking at that newspaper for a while…” Fluttershy says.
“Ugh! It’s useless! I knew 4k wasn’t enough dough to buy a car,” you say in a frustrated tone.
>”A car?!” Sunset Shimmer says, “you’re…buying a car?”
“Yeah, but all I see are cars valued in six to ten thousand dollars.”
>Rainbow Dash scoffs.
>”Relax dude, remember the place my dad’s taking us after class? You can find a cheaper car there.”
“Really?”
>”Just a warning though, don’t expect to buy a recent car okay?”
“I couldn’t care less about that, they still work right?”
>”Maybe? I don’t know…”
>You sigh.
>”You might as well buy a decent vehicle Anon, I don’t want you to pick me up for the formal at my parent’s house in a hunk of junk,” Rarity coldly says.
>”But why buy a car Anon?” Sunset Shimmer asks.
“Well, he thinks I’m mature enough to go wherever I want with freedom, besides he won’t tolerate any other ‘puke’ related incident.”
>Everyone looks at Pinkie Pie.
>”For the millionth time, I’m sorry Nonny!”
>You let out a laugh.
“It’s cool Pinkie, you should apologize to Rarity instead. That skirt was worth about two hundred bucks.”
>Rarity crosses her arms and lets out an “hmph!”
>You crumble the newspaper and throw it in the trash bin.
“Maybe I should get a job to make more dough…speaking of which-“
>You look at Sunset Shimmer.
“How’s your new job going Sunset?”
>>
File: meok5gkrNf1rxmai6o1_500.gif (977 KB, 500x255) Image search: [Google]
meok5gkrNf1rxmai6o1_500.gif
977 KB, 500x255
>>27727704
It's all coming together.
>>
File: large.png (604 KB, 1280x714) Image search: [Google]
large.png
604 KB, 1280x714
>>27727980

>”It’s great! Although it’s less paid than the previous one I had it’s better than anything. That family pizza parlor near downtown is better than anything.”
“What do you do in there?”
>”You know…answer the phone, clean, stuff like that.”
“And The Dazzlings? You know, your roomates?”
>”They are nice roomates, once you get used to them using your stuff and eating your food…and they never clean their room, but hey. I don’t have to pay the whole apartment myself.”
>Ouch.
“That’s good to hear, I think.”
>”There was that time I caught Aria wearing my pajamas, and when I confronted her about it she said her pajamas shrunk in the drier.”
>You all let out a chuckle.
>”I guess it can’t be helped, how could I say no to take them in? They begged me to let them be my new roomates…guess they hated the place they lived before, they take care of each other pretty well.”
“Funny you mention that, how come you don’t live with your parents Sunset?”
>Everyone gasps.
>”Anon?! What the-“
>”Not cool dude…”
>”Are you out of your mind Nonny?!”
>Sunset Shimmer asks everyone to calm down.
>”Yeah, you don’t know about yet Anon…my parents, uh…died in a car crash accident.”
>Oh shit.
“Oh, sorry about that Sunset. Do you need any help? I could lend you and the Dazzlings some money if you need-”
>”It’s okay Anon, I do well on my own. Thanks for your kind words though.”
>Well done fuck face.
>You opened an old wound in Shimmy’s heart.
>>
>>27727704
The prom is going to get crashed and Anon is going to kill them all isn't he? Or he will wear the mask to rescue Derpy. Wait the first mission in the game, wasn't that a rescue or am I thinking of a different level?
>>
>>27727993
level four I think?
>>
>>27727987
Why would Anon know about this, and why is everyone acting like Sunset has actual human parents to lose?
>>
>>27728004
Human Sunset died with her parents. Pony Sunset took her place after the accident.
>>
>>27728046
Ah. That's dark.
>>
>>27726805
Keep him. By the looks of this place, you really do need him.
>>
>>27728076
But it makes sense.
>>
File: large.png (516 KB, 694x977) Image search: [Google]
large.png
516 KB, 694x977
>>27727987

>Sunset is starting to sob.
>Finally she plummets on the table and cries.
>Everybody looks at you with contempt.
>”Well done Anon…”
“I-I’m sorry, I didn’t know.”
>”Sugarcube, I think you need to leave…we’ll take it from here.”
“I understand, I apologize Sunset…”
>You quickly leave the table with your tray full of food and head elsewhere.

>Meanwhile.
>You’re now Sunset Shimmer.
>”…he’s gone Sunset.”
>You check the surroundings.
>Anon’s gone.
>”Nice acting dearie.”
>You clear your crocodile tears away with a handkerchief.
“Thanks guys, you really did well. Although I think you went way overboard on Anon.”
>”Hey, we were just doing what you told us to…” Rainbow Dash says.
“I honestly feel bad for lying like that to Anon. But he mustn’t know about my true origin.”
>”Is it about those strange nightmares you get sugarcube?”
>You nod.
“Yes, it’s always the same nightmare. He’s in the verge of tears, covered in blood…and whenever he wants to tell me something extremely important a mysterious figure blows his head off with a gun.”
>You gulp.
“It feels so real, I can even feel the warmth of Anon’s blood on my face…before the figure aims his gun at me.”
>”Ooohh, I think I’m going to be sick,“ Fluttershy says.
>”Have you told anything about your dreams to Princess Twilight?”
“I haven’t…it’s weird though, I get plenty of other dreams telling me that Anon knows something about us. And if he knows the whole truth…well, who knows what might happen.”
>The girls look at each other.
“I’m begging you girls, keep the secret of The Elements of Harmony between us. Its magic is perhaps too strong to keep a balance between this world and the world I come from.”
>”Sugarcube…we don’t know much about what you’re saying, but if it involves keepin’ a secret away from Anon then we can do it.”
“Thanks, I’ll have Princess Twilight informed about my dreams. I hope she’s not too busy.”
>”Eh, can’t be worse than turning into a demon and letting everyone know about magic-“
“PINKIE PIE!”
>>
>>27728137
Oh god if they get the same vision and figure it out, how fucked is Anon?
>>
File: Fuck me eyes.png (131 KB, 1122x925) Image search: [Google]
Fuck me eyes.png
131 KB, 1122x925
>>27728155
Hopefully very fucked.
>>
File: large.jpg (95 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
95 KB, 750x1000
>>27728137

>Pinkie Pie shuts herself up.
>You sigh.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=go1QQTxoC_s
“Sorry, I lost my cool for a moment there, don’t worry too much about that… Princess Twilight assured me ‘that’ particular event is now forgotten thanks to the magic of the Elements.”
>”Hmm…to be honest I’d expect some snooping around our school, but nothing has happened yet,” Applejack says.
“Princess Twilight assured me that no one would keep on remembering that incident, and the one involving The Dazzlings…obviously there’s magic in this world too, but it has to remain a secret. No one has to know about this.”
>”Yet we’re still the ones that know about those. I wonder why.”
“There’s not much info about The Elements of Harmony, but we play big part in them.”
>”Well, I’d say we shouldn’t worry too much about it,” Pinkie Pie proposes, “it’s not like people inside our school has ever said a word about the incident.”
>”It’s kind of weird though,” Rainbow Dash says, “why aren’t the news all over the school? What if the government eventually knows about your world Sunset?”
>”You’re startin’ to sound like Anon there Rainbow Dash…”
>”Shut up Applejack…”
“That’s why I’m begging you, this must remain as an absolute secret. Anon, the school, your parents…no one must know, understood?”
>Your friends nod.
>>
>>27728221
To be fair he did die to protect them, but they know how he fucked them. Literally.
>>
>>27728234
Well, one of them.
>>
>>27728046
Is that official or are you just speculating?
>>
>>27728516
speculating.
>>
>>27728543
Fair enough.
>>
>>27728227
Is the dump over?
>>
File: 1464534855729.jpg (36 KB, 500x659) Image search: [Google]
1464534855729.jpg
36 KB, 500x659
>>27728683
>he asks over an hour later
>>
File: 1460236212808.gif (416 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1460236212808.gif
416 KB, 500x281
>>27728754
He never tells us! Don't hate me!
>>
>>27728683
Yes for now. I'll have some more content done soon.
>>
>>27728775
It's pretty obvious, so there's no point on asking if you still have common sense.
I should, but can't.
>>
>>27709785
That was REALLY good, grey. You should write like this more often.
>>
bump from 9
>>
Y'know I WOULD write greenfics, but I don't have any ideas.
>>
File: large.jpg (555 KB, 1200x819) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
555 KB, 1200x819
>>27728227

>You’re Anon once again.
>And school hours came to an end.
>You grab today’s books from your locker and the mask Pinkie Pie gave you so you can stuff them in your backpack.
>You don’t want to see this horrendous mask every time you open your locker.
>”So…where is this big prize you’re going to get Derpy?” You hear someone say real close by.
>You decide to eavesdrop a bit.
>”According to the e-mail, it’s right on 51st street.”
>”Isn’t that studio a bit far away?”
>”I’ll just take the bus. See ya!”
>51st street?
>You don’t like where that is.
>That place is close to…Silver Fang’s lair.
“Derpy!” You call for her name, but hear no response.
>She’s gone.
>”What do you need Derpy for Anon?” The same voice that was speaking to Derpy asks.
“Oh, hey Sonata…I just wanted to ask Derpy some more things about that contest.”
>”I know right? Like, isn’t it great? All she had to do was answer some dumb questions!”
“Don’t you find it a little suspicious Sonata?”
>She stays silent.
>”Why do you think so Anon?”
“I mean, why would the guys sending the e-mail request Derpy to send pictures of her? And ask for personal data?”
>”Dunno, they probably just want Derpy to go on another contest? What if she gets to participate in a TV game show? Wouldn’t that be exciting?”
“Eh, I have my reasons to think otherwise…”
>Sonata shrugs.
>”Relax Anon, what’s the worst thing that could happen?”
“I don’t even want to imagine it…”
>You leave Sonata wondering what’s going on inside your head.
>In that moment your smartphone makes a ‘bleep’ sound.
>Rainbow Dash texted you telling that her dad has arrived.
>You don’t want to be late to meet her dad either…
>Let’s just hope nothing happens to Derpy.
>>
>>27730347
GO AFTER DERPY GO AFTER DERPY!
>>
>>27730342
Come into the chat, and then say
"What ideas do any of you have."
A lot of us have the exact opposite sentiment as you.
We have ideas, but can't be fucked to write them.
>>
File: ohmygod.gif (2 MB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
ohmygod.gif
2 MB, 500x282
>>27730347
NIGGA, GO AFTER HER!
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-24+at+09.01.53).jpg (45 KB, 283x432) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-24+at+09.01.53).jpg
45 KB, 283x432
>>27730347

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sS-r80WnDHg
>”Dude, this is gonna be awesome…” Rainbow Dash says.
>Rainbow Blaze lets out a chuckle.
>”Hope you’re excited as well Anon,” Rainbow’s dad says.
“I am Mr. Blaze! I really-“
>”Cut the formality crap kid, just call me Blaze, Rainbow’s closest friends get that privilege.”
“Understood.”
>”You have a very tight budget, Dash here told me all about it. So we’re going to see a good friend of mine, he owes me a favor.”
>Her dad really started to like you after you helped Dash with her problems.
>Now, he likes you even more since Dash told you how she felt him getting to close to Principal Celestia.
“I don’t understand Blaze, why are you going through all this trouble just to help me pick a car?”
>He lets out a chuckle.
>”It ain’t trouble kid, I just want you to take this as a ‘thank you’ for offering help to my daughter when she needed it the most.”
>”Dad…”
>”Helping out her lousy team, teaching her how to be a good team player, listening to her problems and doing the impossible such as helping her out when she slipped in the shower, and you didn’t take advantage of her…how come you’re not dating this guy Dash?”
>”DAD?! WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU?!” Rainbow Dash yells.
>He lets out a laugh.
>”Relax princess, I’m just messing around. I know Rarity is Anon’s girlfriend…shame huh?”
>Rainbow lets out a sigh and crosses her arms.
>Dads will be dads.
>Minutes later.
>”Here we are kids. My buddy’s car lot. Hope you find something good Anon.”
>As soon as you step out of Rainbow Blaze’s black Chevelle SS you find many gorgeous cars...in a terrible shape.
>”You see here kid, these cars are authentic classics. You’ll ride with style once you give the one you choose some TLC.”
>”TLC as in tender, love and care or totally lost cause?” Rainbow Dash says in a sarcastic tone.
>”Rainbow Dash…”
>"Sorry..."
>>
>>27730918
You going to post more anytime in the next hour? I'm planning on posting a bit myself.
>>
File: large.jpg (309 KB, 606x678) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
309 KB, 606x678
>>27730918

>”Now you see the ride I have? I got it from this place when I used to date Rainbow’s mom, but let’s not talk about that, once you gather some money to fix your ‘new’ car you’ll ride with style.”
>Rainbow’s dad gives you a business card.
“Pay n’ Spray?”
>”The owner of this auto-shop knows me, tell him I sent you and he’ll fix your car and paint it the way you want.”
“Awesome…”
>”Now let’s go meet my friend. Follow me…”

>Later.
>”Now what do we ‘ave here…ahahah, Rainbow fuckin’ Blaze,” The weird man wearing coveralls says, “it’s been a while man, to what do I owe the pleasure?”
>”Hey there Titanium Rivet. Long time no see…”
>”Little Dashie! You’ve grown a lot, the last time I saw you was when you were only four years old…”
>”Hey uncle Rivet…”
>The man in coveralls spincges Rainbow’s you.
>”Hey, who’s the kid Blaze?”
“Name’s Anon…I’m a friend of Dash,” you say in a confident tone as you extend your palm to the mechanic.
>”Hey there Anon, what brings you to my humble shop?” He says after shaking your hand.
“I’m looking for a vehicle to buy, my old man doesn’t want me driving his vehicle anymore. So I’m looking for something special.”
>The guy humbly nods.
>”What’s your budget?”
“4k.”
>”4k? Whew, you must be pullin’ my strings kid…”
>>
File: 1425246355607.gif (395 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1425246355607.gif
395 KB, 200x150
>>27730931
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-24+at+09.07.52).jpg (51 KB, 503x402) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-24+at+09.07.52).jpg
51 KB, 503x402
>>27730938

>”Come on man,” Rainbow Blaze says, “I know you got something for the kid over here.”
>”I guess I have…the cheapest car I’ve got is worth 4,800 dollars.”
>”Remember that favor you owe me?” Rainbow Blaze says.
>”…4,200 bucks. It’s my best offer.”
>Rainbow Blaze pulls two hundred bucks out of his wallet and hands them over to his friend.
>”There…that should cover all of it.”
“Gee, thanks a lot Mr-“
>He squints at you.
“I mean, thanks a lot Blaze…”
>”We’re not done yet Mareami boy. Promise me that you’ll take my daughter wherever she wants and this money will be yours.”
>Rainbow Dash lets out a laugh.
“Alright, I’ll be glad to do so.”
>”There we go, no backsies Anon!” Rainbow Dash says in her usual brash tone.
>”Good, over here kid. You’re now the owner of that 1974 Dodge Monaco!” Titanium Rivet says while pointing to an old brown car parked among many other vehicles.
>”Good car,” Rainbow’s dad says after letting out a whistle.
>”It’s your first car sonny…Enjoy it.”
>”Does it actually work uncle Rivet?” Rainbow Dash asks.
>”Yes it does, although the body is somewhat damaged it still has all of its original parts, why don’t you give it a shot kid?”
>>
File: 1424393361609.gif (944 KB, 500x658) Image search: [Google]
1424393361609.gif
944 KB, 500x658
>>27730931
And I'm done for now, go ahead and post.
>>
>>27730976
Anon is going to crash this thing into a building to get Derpy and whomever else was kidnapped, or there is going to be an awesome car chase with Dash taking the wheel while Anon jumps over and kills the pricks.
>>
File: 1380484433000.png (336 KB, 819x791) Image search: [Google]
1380484433000.png
336 KB, 819x791
>>27728683
>1 hour, 22 minutes, 17 seconds later
>>27730931
>1 minute, 28 seconds later
>>
>>27730971
I almost wish he got himself a delorean to complete the Jacket deal
>>
>>27723641
>Cinch begins to look slightly interested to hear, but still crosses her arms. “And what is that?”
“Well, it goes like this.” You make it up as you go along. “Miss Zest knows that she isn’t allowed to have possession her headphones on school grounds during hours. But she told me that just today that listening to her music helps her try to focus in class.”
>The principal squints at you, and you re-word your statement to make that squint a more understanding one.
“I had asked her to hand the headphones over to me at the beginning of class. She did so, but I saw she wasn’t jotting down any notes. So I asked to see her after class.”
>”Am I in trouble?” Zest quietly interjects.
“Everything’s fine.” You immediately answer before Cinch can get the girl to spill the beans.
>”Miss Zest, I thought you had been told specifically that you are not allowed to have your headphones on in school!”
“Well that’s the thing.” You add. “Miss Zest here asked me if I could give her the headphones back, to which I said no. So she asked if there was ever a time when she could wear them at least at home when she’s doing her homework.”
>”Mr. Mous. Where are you going with this?” Cinch is now starting to glare at you.
“Well, it had been decided that the headphones stay in this classroom at all times.”
>”And locked away?” Asks Cinch.
“Yes. Locked away. All throughout the school day.” You clarify. “And I made it clear to Miss Zest here that the headphones are not to leave this room. And that’s the way it is. You’ve come to accept that, right?” You turn to the girl
>She stares at you, picking something up in your tone. “Yeah.” Her answer is meek, but straightforward.
>>
>>27731552
“So we worked something out.” You continue. “I told her that if she really wants to listen to her music, she has to do it here on school grounds and in the classroom where her headphones were confiscated in the first place. I told her that if she wants to listen to her music, she has to do her work under my watch after school so her grades are certain to rise.” You cross your arms, looking as strict as you can.
>Cinch apparently only listened to the part about the grades.
>”Well then.” She straightens herself out. “I suppose I haven’t thought about it that way.”
>>
>>27731558
Bitch you were trying to be a arrogant cunt, don't act like you actually care now.
>>
File: Cw1rN80.png (143 KB, 437x282) Image search: [Google]
Cw1rN80.png
143 KB, 437x282
>>27730578
>>27730726
>>
File: wat.jpg (7 KB, 201x200) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
7 KB, 201x200
>>27730938
>The man in coveralls spincges Rainbow’s you.
>>
File: 1400801728736.png (427 KB, 640x481) Image search: [Google]
1400801728736.png
427 KB, 640x481
>>27732071
oh fug, I audibly kek'd. What I meant to write was:

>The man in coverall playfully pinches Rainbow's cheeks.
>>
File: Aesthic.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Aesthic.png
1 MB, 1366x768
Alright people, these are the new pastebins. easy to get and fully updated. I run these ones and I'll update my greens at the end of each thread, I'll upload all the previous fics under the name of Liquid Plasma and NaOH as well as their status (ongoing, abandoned, in hiatus)

For Winter Formal Dash:
WFD pt 1: http://pastebin.com/rQQ97EWC
WFD pt 2: http://pastebin.com/x7zitVE6
WFD ASC: http://pastebin.com/f46HtqJQ

Have some V A P O R W A V E: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wq6zudpIL-Y
>>
File: grooving.gif (310 KB, 281x200) Image search: [Google]
grooving.gif
310 KB, 281x200
>>27732197
>>
>>27731497
This
>>
>Updated thread.
>Read comments, then green.
>Laughed at comments, curled into a ball of anxiety and paranoia at green.

This is a good day.
>>
>>27732699
Upboated
>>
>>27731497
>getting a delorean
>4k$
maybe if he had 40k, he'd be able to do it
>>
>>27730971
So... on what color we're going to spray it? Green, red, black or...?
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 400x398) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 400x398
ayo HOL up I was reading NoAH's second chance this morning when anon wakes up after getting shot and its gone now all of a sudden

the fuck happened to it
>>
>>27733430
>inb4 strawpoll

And I would be fine with it.
>>
>>27731052
Then anon whould have another car
>>
>>27733543
It's a do-over fueled by remaining power of the Elements of Harmony, according to Richard. The Elements "re-winded" everything back to when Anon woke up in the hospital in Detrot many months earlier.
Read the ending of http://pastebin.com/x7zitVE6 just after they're shot in the head.
>>
>>27733749
what's next after a second chance
>>
>>27734008
nvm I'm autistic
>>
>>27733697
true and it may be better.
>>
>>27734023
yes u are anon
>>
>>27734008
A Third Chance :^)
>>
page 9
>>
>>27734189
What's better than a Monaco?
>>
>>27731558
>>27709785
You should write more. Forget whatever else you wanted to do, writing is your sweet spot.
>>
>>27735640
>telling someone else what to do with their life
>>
File: spooki.jpg (210 KB, 700x900) Image search: [Google]
spooki.jpg
210 KB, 700x900
What green can stem from this picture?
>>
>>27735640
>"Telling someone else what to do with their life" Cliché
DING!
>>
File: 1463942912374.gif (880 KB, 307x236) Image search: [Google]
1463942912374.gif
880 KB, 307x236
>>27735729
>>
>>27735729
>"Hey Anon do you like my new outfit for work?"
"For what? Masquerading as a serial killer dressed as a clown?"
>"How did you know?"
"Because I... wait what?"
>>
>>27735729
oh yes they float anon they float
>>
>>27735729
Sonata wayne gacy
>>
>>27735729
A convoluted and hellish trek through an old castle and/or mansion occupied by a Sonata who's been alone since she snapped and killed Dagi and Aria years ago?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_UIhMZKjL0&index=25&list=PL6akIKaXBeU1umOR-Tffi5olAHTbAeseS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nh5uVcAqQEs&index=22&list=PL6akIKaXBeU1umOR-Tffi5olAHTbAeseS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQ26hzpI8yc&index=24&list=PL6akIKaXBeU1umOR-Tffi5olAHTbAeseS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9B9Fvr1ehw&index=31&list=PL6akIKaXBeU1umOR-Tffi5olAHTbAeseS
>>
page9
>>
Bump Duty
>>
File: NOPE.gif (185 KB, 500x465) Image search: [Google]
NOPE.gif
185 KB, 500x465
>>27735729
>>
>>27737473
Degenerate*
>>
File: fl8pygpu.png (574 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
fl8pygpu.png
574 KB, 1024x683
Picture bump
>>
File: IMG_20160625_214802.jpg (17 KB, 244x226) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160625_214802.jpg
17 KB, 244x226
>>27732197
I'm just here waiting for the shit to hit the fan
thanks for the NaOH, you might be handsomely rewarded
>>
>>27731558
>You look at Cinch for a split second, trying to figure out what it was that changed her viewpoint on the situation so suddenly. Based on what you’ve seen of this lade before, something else must have come into play that uses power and authority as one of the dominating factors.
>But it’s best not to dwell on it now and take what you can get — as long as you’re not being thrown under the bus.
“She’s been doing relatively well so far.” You add. “Though, I did tell her that she needs to understand that the headphones stay here.” You would have felt more sick saying this if it were actually true.
>Zest looks down towards the floor.
>”Well I have to say… I’m quite in favor of this new idea.” Cinch nods her head, grinning as thought she’s proud of you in a makeshift way.
“Heh, well you know me. Always trying to find a way to make learning more enjoyable.”
>Cinch’s grin fades for a second. “Well… it may be important to remind you that learning isn’t about having fun, it’s about being effective.”
“True, but maybe learning being more fun is the process of it becoming more effective.”
>It’s really too bad that teachers nowadays rarely find a right way to do this. The entertainment act always falls through the floor and then it’s back to filling out packets for homework… except the lesson has a playful little theme to it this time.
>It truly is too bad, isn’t it?
>Having allowed your train of thought to block out whatever it was Cinch just told you, you find the door slamming shut with the principal back in the hallway without a word processed. Zest sits in her seat, highly confused, until you decide to just go on with the lesson, since Cinch would rather just walk away hoping that you listened to her.
>Whatever, you’ll just ask her again later. You’re getting lazy anyway.
>…
>Later on in the day, as you’re sitting on your couch in your house, you get a phone call from Principal Cinch’s office. It’s 5:30 PM this time.
>She’s never called at this time before.
>>
>>27739276
This story's about to get a lot of music.
>>27731847
There's a reason for her changing her mind, and Anon's about to find out.
>>27735640
Thanks.
>>27735860
>CinemaSins.
Literally one of the main things that made me overthink/overanalyze Time After Time so many times.
>>27735729
I'm really tempted to write something about this, since it's not one of the stories I'm sick of writing.
>>
>>27739300
Glad to be of service.
>>
File: nop.gif (268 KB, 448x292) Image search: [Google]
nop.gif
268 KB, 448x292
>>27738093
>using a computer for fruits
>>
File: sha7pvz.jpg (146 KB, 719x1112) Image search: [Google]
sha7pvz.jpg
146 KB, 719x1112
Page eight go away
>>
>>27740113
How about you go away.
>>
>>27740215
Fucking hell how salty can you get?
>>
File: filth.png (651 KB, 1255x943) Image search: [Google]
filth.png
651 KB, 1255x943
>>27740113
Waid's not coming back, you're just an annoying tripfag who doesn't contribute anything other than bumps now.
Bumps are welcome, but is the name necessary?
>>
>>27740233
>Gets annoyed by tripfag who wants dead writer to come back
>Better call him salty
>>
>>27740233
Ok waidin, now you know when to drop the trip. Now drop it forever.
>>
>>27740215
>>27740233
How salty can you get
Aren't you salty enough yet?
Jet fuel can't make steel beams melt
Saw your lame post and I keked :)
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 157

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.