[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
La Marionnette D'ombre: CYOA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 219
Thread images: 2
File: scan0012 (664x800).jpg (134 KB, 664x800) Image search: [Google]
scan0012 (664x800).jpg
134 KB, 664x800
Will you embrace the darkness?
>>
>>27697348
>Darkness is all you see, the only light in the room being a small, purple, fire. Flickering lightly.
"You're awake." The fire says to you, "Took you long enough! Let's begin, shall we? Tell me... what is your name?"
>>
>>27697365
>rape
>>
>>27697365
Anima
>>
>>27697365
Ocean Drop
>>
>>27697441
Sure, Anima.
>>
>>27697441
>>27697496
Looks like it's heading towards Anima. I'll let more suggestions come in, just in case people think of a different name.
>>
>>27697523
Watch out friendo, time is the essence in a new thread
Sure you could get more people, but the one that are here already may leave because nothing happens
You're also reducing the total time you're actually spending on this first session
>>
>>27697523
Yeah, let's just go with Anima, because of >>27697549
>>
>>27697523

It's been a half hour, I'd say it's fine to get going.
>>
>>27697441
>>27697496
>>27697558
>"Anima" You reply to the fire.
>The fire grows a bit.
"Interesting." The fire responds, "Anima. I like it. Now, what is your gender?"
>>
>>27697582
F zebra big
>>
>>27697582
Female
>>
>>27697582
Female, Zebra. Average sized.
>>
>>27697588
>>27697598
>>27697610
>"Female."
>The fire grows once more.
"Brilliant!" It exclaims, "You know more about yourself than I thought. You also use to be a Zebra, correct?"
>"...yes."
>The fire grows, small, purple tendrils grow out of it; slowly reaching towards you!
"Now, Anima." The fire speaks, "You may not know but, you've been dead for a long time. So, things may not be like what you've remembered."
>The tendrils touch you and the world goes white.

Cont.
>>
>>27697628
>You slowly open your eyes, blinking them several times.
>You can now see more clearly. You are in a dim room; an old classroom to be exact.
>The tiles are dirty and misplaced, across the room are a number of desks; all having been tossed and thrown through out the room.
>Water drips from the ceiling. Plants are also growing down from the ceiling.
>You sit perfectly on a table. Strangely, you feel... different. You can barely remember who you use to be besides: Name, gender, and species. But, you know you're suppose to be bigger, and your skin feels different, especially the joints.

>What do you do?
>>
>>27697663
inspect self
try to find a glass or a mirror
>>
Masturbate.
>>
>>27697663
Meditate and mentally prepare for a shock, then try to inspect yourself.

Are you aware of my 'advice' or are these word I'm typing reformulated into another shape of thought that does not raise suspicion of external influence ?
>>
>>27697675
>>27697701
These.
>>
>>27697675
>>27697701
>A ringing fills your ears, and a plethora of voices make themselves known. It dies down quickly and only a few voices remain. They tell you to find a reflective surface; a mirror or glass of some kind.
>You get up; almost falling several times but, you do get up.
>Carefully you get down from the table... well, it was more like trying to figure out how to get down, then falling from the table.
>When you get up from the fall you look around the room for a mirror or some sort of glass, you find none.
>However, you do find a large puddle on the floor. It could possibly work as a reflective surface.

Cont.
>>
>>27697739
Actually, forget the Cont.

>What do you do?
>>
>>27697739
Examine self first.
We can see like everything but our face.
>>
>>27697744
just watch yourself
>>
>>27697744
Don't not look at your face first, look at your legs and arms first to build up apprehension then look at your face accepting the fate that is provided to you.
>>
>>27697766
>arms
>>
>>27697793
My mistake, 'foreleg' then.
>>
>>27697759
>>27697766
>The voices tell you to look at your legs before looking at yourself.
>So, you look down at your legs. Your legs are are the standard, stripe, pattern of your specie but, they appeared to be... painted? Where your knees were are something kind of like them. They were round and had small cuts, disconnecting them from the leg.
>You quickly feel your legs and find them to be... wooden.
>"W-what?"
>You trot over to the puddle and look into it.
>You looked like a normal, female, Zebra but, smaller in size; about the size of a foal. Your eyes appeared to be dusty and made of glass, on your body is a small tuxedo, made out of a black felt, it only covered your body, leaving your hindquarters and back legs bare.
>Your glyph (cutie mark) was also gone.
>"W-what's going on?" You panic.
>You barely remember yourself but, you knew you were different.
>You were now a puppet!

>What do you do?
>>
>>27697824
inspect the place where you arrive
any mark? burn?

also little mental breakdown
>>
Gonna possibly stop here today, one of my irl friends wants to hand out, so I'm gonna do that.
Bump thread for a while if you want.
>>
>>27697824
Do we have strings? Or at least a place where strings would be attached?

Definitely panic.
>>
Alright, I'm back. Let's continue shall we?
>>
>>27697877
>>27698752
>You quickly look at your back, seeing no strings. However, you do see little rings for strings in several different areas.
>You look at the table where you sat, there is no mark from where you sat but, behind where you did sit on the wall; is a large burnt mark.
>But, you didn't think about those for very long, as you sit in the corner of the classroom, crying and having a mental breakdown.
>Well, there was one good thing about this. The eyes you were given were capable of producing tears, as you could feel the tears go down your wooden cheek.

>What do you do?
>>
But, nobody came.
>>
>>27698856
Ok. Where are we? We have to get out of here and figure out what we are, what happened to us and such.
>>
>>27699220
>After spending sometime crying in the corner, a voice speaks to you. Though it's only one voice.
>You listen to the voice and get up from your spot, quickly finding a door you exit the classroom.
>You walk into a hall. The hall lined with several different doors and the condition is similar to the classroom you woke up in.
>Floor tiles are disheveled and thrown about, water drips from the ceiling, and plants grow from the ceiling as well.
>You notice that the hall has no windows, making the hallway pitch black.
>The left hall continues to nothing but, darkness.
>The right hall is also dark but, you can see a faint light, floating at the end. It moves slowly but, it moves like it's dancing in the air.

>What do you do?
>>
>>27699303
Go towards the light.
>>
>>27699315
>You head towards the light. Moving slowly towards it so you don't trip.
>As you get closer the light becomes more detailed. Well, more like what was causing it.
>The light is a flat, cape-like object. With a tiny, slender, pony dancing in the middle of it.
>You get closer and see that the cape is actually a part of the being. It is connected to it by it's forelegs and it's upper back.
>It continues dancing for a bit longer, manipulating the cape into different shapes.
>It then stops, realizing that it's being watch. It ceases it's movements and stares at you with curious look.

>What do you do?
>>
>>27699376
Nervously say hello
>>
>>27699376
Approach it. Can you speak, little puppet?
>>
>>27699431
>>27699440
>"Um, h-hello." You greet the being.
>The being slowly floats towards you. Soon, it floats in front of your head.
>"W-what are you doing-"
>You are interrupted when the being touches you in between your eyes; slowing rubbing it's hoof on the wood.
>It soon stops and starts giggling. It's voice is high-pitched; much like a young filly's; it's voice also has an echo to it.
"You feel funny!" It giggles.
>"You... can talk?"
"Yep! I'm Licht, the Will-O'-Wisp. What's your name?"

>What do you do?
>>
>>27699487
I'm Anima. Do you know where we are?
>>
>>27699496
>"I'm Anima." You reply, "Do you know where we are?"
>Licht nods.
"Sure do! We are in the old Kielder Elementary School. It was active many years ago but, something happened here; I don't really know what happened but, from what I've heard: The Braytish Royal Guard stormed the place long ago, after hearing dark magic was being practiced here. When they got close the building suddenly got eaten by the earth! But, the entrance recently surfaced; which was how I got in here. Are you lost? Cause, I can help you get to the exit."

>What do you do?
>>
>>27699545
Yeah, I'm lost.
The guard. They won't hurt me if they see me, will they?
>>
>>27699559
>"Yeah." You reply, "I'm lost."
>Licht's smile seems to grow after hearing you're lost.
"Yay!" She cheers, "I get to lead a 'Zebra'! We'll have so much fun! I can show all the cool stuff here in this building!"
>"Licht, can you stop for a minute?" You ask.
>Licht thankfully stops her rambling.
"What's on your mind, Woody?"
>"Are there any guards here? I don't want to get attacked."
>Licht blinks at you, before exploding into laughter. She soon stops; wiping tears from her eyes.
"There are no guards here." She tells you, "Nopony has been in here for 300 years!"

>What do you do?
>>
Gonna eat really quick. I'll be back soon.
>>
>>27699597
Yeah, but outside. What will ponies think if they see somepony like me?
>>
>>27699597
how did you get here in the first place?
>>
>>27699603
Sorry about that 40 minutes in there with no reply. I was busy. See you soon OP
>>
>>27699608
>>27699619
>"But, what about the outside? How would ponies react to me?"
>Licht Shrugged.
"I don't know? I don't think anypony has seen a living puppet with no strings. Anyway, follow me!"
>Licht starts moving down the hall. You quickly follow.
>"So." You start. "How did you get here in the first place?"
"The entrance to the school just... appeared on the surface and, me being the curious Will-O'-Wisp I am, I decided to check it out. So far I've spent two days in here exploring."
>The hallway ends; leading to a T-intersection of two halls.
>One lead north.
>One lead south.
>Licht floats down the south hall.
"This way!" She says, excitingly.

>What do you do?

>>27699626
No hard feelings. Merde est dans la manière
>>
>>27699723
Follow
>>
>>27699723
yeah but how came you to be a will-o-wisp in the first place
>>
>>27699737
>>27699776
>You follow Licht down the south hall.
>"Hey Licht?"
"Yes, Woody?"
>"How did you become a Will-O'-Wisp in the first place?"
"It's a funny story actually. But, to put it simply, I died and somepony generously revived me as this."
>As you get about a quarter of a way down the hall, the ringing in your head returns. Then the world suddenly stops!
>You look around in surprise; Licht floats in the air, unmoving. Falling water droplets have also stopped, they now just float in the middle of the air.
>You hear the crackling of a fire behind you. You turn around to see the Purple Fire. >However, it was different. It now took on the appearance of a Pony who was completely covered in fire.
"Hello again, Anima." He greets you, moving towards the frozen form of Licht.
"I see you've already made a friend." He comments, "Good for you. You're going to need them."

>What do you do?
>>
>>27699820
What do you mean?
>>
>>27699820
what's going on here? why am I here?
>>
>>27699830
>"What do you mean?" You ask the fire.
>The fire chuckles.
"Let's just say, Licht isn't the only being to be in here. In fact there are two more ponies in here."
>He turns his head at you.
"And, they're looking for the dark magic I used to revive you; the magic that's inside you right now."

>What do you do?
>>
>>27699866
where are they? How can I get away?
>>
>>27699854
Whoops! Didn't see your comment until I posted, sorry. I'll try to fit in your suggestion in the next post.

Once again, sorry.
>>
>>27699883
no problem, man, it's cool
>>
>>27699854
>>27699882
>You're kind of panicking now. Not only are there ponies looking for dark magic but, it's now inside you!
>"Where are they?" You panic, "How can I get away?"
"They are at the same place your little friend is leading you. But, don't blame your friend, she doesn't know that they're here."
He turns to face you.
"As on how to avoid them, you have two options. One: you can sneak by them, or two: you can fight them. When I revived you I wasn't planing on leaving you defenseless. You can focus your infinite magic inside of you and turn them into weapons."
>He walks pass you, intending to leave.
"Good luck. You're going to need it.
>As he's about to leave you ask the question that's been nagging you since you were revived.
>"Why am I here?" You ask, "Why am I... this."
>That stops him from leaving. He turns his head at you.
"You may not remember your old life but, let's just say that some ponies; or Zebras in your case, deserve a second chance. And, as for your body; it take a lot of magic; magic that nopony has to remake your old body and, besides. Your old body is gone, you can't get it back; it has turned into the dust that this place accumulates."
>With that he leaves in a puff of smoke.
>Time then resumes, Licht starts moving again but, not before noticing that you're not moving.
"Hey, Woody! Are you okay?"

>What do you do?
>>
And, with that I'm stopping until tomorrow morning. I'd like to thank you all for playing my first CYOA, and I'd like to ask if somebody is willing to bump the thread until tomorrow. You don't have to, I can easily make a second one.

Before I go I'd like to ask: What do you guys think of my story? In my opinion I like my story but, it could improve.
>>
>>27699997
so far I am intrigued
>>
>>27699978
We died here?
>>
>>27699978
I think I'd rather go with sneaking.

Messing around too much with dark magic probably won't be in our best interests.
>>
>>27699997
Is this a continuation of these threads?
http://cuckchan.org/mlp/thread/27398941/
http://cuckchan.org/mlp/thread/27523086/#27523086
>>
>>27702879
No, this has nothing to do with those threads.
>>27700813
Yes, we died here. I'm not gonna explain how just yet.
>>
File: 1465915222360.png (11 KB, 588x502) Image search: [Google]
1465915222360.png
11 KB, 588x502
>>27697348
>Will you embrace the darkness?
>>
Alright, it's 7:25 in the morning where I am. It's a perfect time to begin!
>>
>>27701361
>You think about sneaking past the ponies, instead of using possibly unstable dark magic as weapons.
"Hey, Woody, are you okay?"
>"Huh?"
"You were spaced out there, are you okay?"
>"...yeah, I'm fine." You lie
>Licht smiles at that.
"Oh good! We're really close to the entrance now!"
>After some more walking you get to a large atrium. There are no windows but, Licht was right about the entrance as a fading, orange, light came from the entrance. Around the Atrium are large, old, pots, made to hold plants indoors. The pots still had plants; one them even had a tree growing.
>In the middle were two ponies, both wearing dark cloaks.
"Are you sure we're looking in the right place?" One of the ponies; a mare, ask.
"Yes." The other; a stallion, responds. "It's here. I can detect it."

>What do you do?
>>
But, nobody came.
>>
>>27702946
They're not looking for Licht, right? She could be a distraction. Just talk to them while we sneak around using the pots.

Course, she needs to be careful of them too, and we go offensive if they hurt her
>>
>>27703158
Literally just woke up.
>>
>>27703159
"I never seen these ponies before." Licht comments.
>"Hey, Licht?'
"Yes, Woody?"
>"Do you think you can be a distraction to them, while I sneak by them to the entrance?"
Licht smiles.
"You're asking me to be a distraction? I can do it in my sleep!"
>Licht floats towards the two; beginning her dance.
>You quickly sneak over to one of the pots, moving slowly.
>The cloaked mare notices Licht, and gasps in delight.
"Look at the pretty Will-O'-Wisp!" She exclaims, getting the attention of her partner.
>You get to the second pot, as the stallion heads towards the mare and Licht.
>You watch carefully, and you quickly begin to worry as the stallion floats out a metal bat, and swings down on Licht, sending her to the floor in a heap.
"Why did you that?!" The mare screams at him.
"I wouldn't trust it if I were you." He responds, raising the bat over Licht for the killing blow.

>What do you do?
>>
>>27703225
Okay yeah, magic time.

I don't know how it works, but focus it all on the pony with a bat.
>>
>>27703231
>Yep, it's now magic time!
>...How do you even use your magic? The... thing said it's inside of you, right?
>You try to get your magic to manifest into... something, anything! But, nothing happens.
>The stallion is about to swing down at Licht. Licht was about to be killed, and it was gonna be your fault!

A̭̞̞͍͈̩n҉̖͖g͏͚e̻͖̘̣̰r

>Suddenly, your hoof erupts with a strange, black, and red-tinted, fire.
>The world then slows to a crawl. The stallion was now swinging down but, his movement was slow; like he was swimming in molasses.

>What do you do?
>>
Gonna eat Breakfast, be back soon.
>>
>>27703259
Get in there.

Can we make tendrils to restrain him? That's a pretty common use of evil magic.
>>
>>27703308
>The fire quickly forms into a ball; which you throw at the stallion.
>The ball moves quicker than the world, and when it hits him the world goes back to normal speed.
>He screams in pain and drops the bat. The bat lands on the ground; it almost landed on Licht but, thankfully it didn't.
>He continues to scream; his skin starts to evaporate and soon all that's left is his skeleton; which clatters to the ground.
>The mare stares at this; terrified. She quickly pulls out a crossbow and fires it at you. Before the arrow hits you a tendril comes out of your back and grabs it before it hits you. It then breaks the arrow in two.
>The mare now stares at you in horror.

>What do you do?
>>
>>27703352
Oh my.

Use intimidation. Tell her to leave.
>>
>>27703363
>"I would leave if I were you." You tell the mare.
>She doesn't move.
>"NOW!" Your voice echoes.
>The mare quickly gallops away, running to the orange, entrance light.
>You look down to see Licht. She's hurt but, in no danger of dying. Though, she is now staring up at you, with a look not of terror but, of surprise and wonder.

>What do you do?
>>
>>27703392
LIcht, are you okay?
>>
>>27703409
>"Licht, are you okay?" You ask.
"I'm fine. That was nothing compared to getting my lower body crushed by a cinder block. Also, that was awesome!"
>"Awesome?"
"Yeah." Licht slowly floats back into the air with some effort, "Did you see what you did to that stallion? That is not something a normal puppet can do."

>What do you do?
>>
>>27703435
It was brutal. Nopony should have to die like that.

I need to learn how to control this.
>>
>>27703465
>"That wasn't awesome. What it was, was brutal. Nopony should have died like that."
Licht looks down, apparently realizing what she said.
"You're right... nopony should've died like that. Maybe, I can help you learn how to control your powers, what do you say? I can easily come with you, nopony is gonna miss me."

>What do you do?
>>
>>27703158
>>27699189
Pls

Undermeme is dead

The first time was overlookable but if you do it everytime you post at an hour where only australia is not sleeping or at work it's gonna get annoying pretty quickly
>>
>>27703503
Sure, let's get going.
>>
>>27703505
...okay I'll stop that. I will admit I'm doing that so that the thread won't die. I spent two weeks thinking about this story and I want it to do well.

So, I'll stop. You can easily see my newfagness anyway.
>>
>>27703522
Don't bump your own thread.
>>
>>27703517
>"Sure, let's get going!"
"Nice! Then let's go-"
>Licht suddenly stops in mid air.
"Looks like you're leaving then." A crackling voice says behind you.
>You turn around to see the fire pony.
"I'm not stopping you from leaving, in fact I want you to."
>He trots over to the skeleton.
"I will admit, you really did a number on this pony." He chuckles, "Reminds of my first time using dark magic."
>He then looks at Licht.
"I'm glad you made a friend as well. Proves different ponies can make friends. Anyway, before you go, I'm here to give you this."
>He hands you a pendant, with a ruby connected to the chains.
"Wear it and it'll help you control your magic until you've learned how to control it yourself."

>What do you do?
>>
>>27703503
Let's get out of here.

>>27703532
I don't see anything wrong in bumping your own thread as long as you know there are people who play.
>>
>>27703568
Well that's very convenient.
>>
>>27703532
Yeah, I've now learned my lesson. From now on I'll cease from bumping my own thread. I'll add it to the list of things I'm not suppose to do in a CYOA.

...I'm probably gonna lose players for this, huh?
>>
>>27703568
Can we hide it in our fluff?

Do we have fluff?

Man, we need a talior, or tailoring supplies

>>27703581
Metaposting during a session in general is bad, wait until you stop posting to discuss about things like that or do it in the general
>>
>>27703593
We're wearing a felt tuxedo.

I think looking odd may be the least of our worries. What's an extra ruby amulet on a walking puppet?
>>
>>27703568
Take the pendant. Feel sad you killed the guy like that. Also his friend must be an absolute wreck right now.

>>27703581
Oi, none of that pity party shit. Just run the CYOA and have fun.
>>
>>27703601
>What's an extra ruby amulet on a walking puppet?
A reason for thugs to mug us instead of ignoring us?
>>
>>27703613
I think that is quite literally the least of our worries.
>>
>>27703575
>>27703580
>>27703601
>>27703603
>"...Well, this is very convenient. Thanks."
"It's just been lying around collecting dust, thought you might want it after what happened."
>He then disappears in puff of smoke.
>Licht starts moving again.
"...When did you get that pendant?" She asks.

>What do you do

>>27703603
Okay.
>>
>>27703628
Just now. Let's keep going.
>>
>>27703628
magic

*snort* *snort*

Let's get going, do you know what awaits us outside?
>>
>>27703634
>>27703637
>"Magic."
"..."
>"Fine. I got it just now; do you know what awaits us outside?"
"Just the nice, beautiful, Kielder Forest. We shouldn't need to worry about anything else. Expect for the possibility of thugs but, I've never seen thugs in the forest before."
>"Alright, lets get going."
>The two of you leave the school, exiting into the forest.

Cont.
>>
>>27703663
>Outside, are a large amount of trees; which are mostly pine. You and Licht stand on a small hill overlooking the entire forest.
>To the north, west, and east the forest continues, the west however turns into a moor.
>To the east is a large mountain chain.

>What do you do?
>>
>>27703677
Let's go west. It's more likely we might find more ponies that way.
>>
>>27703688
Actually scratch that. Ask Licht if there's a town nearby.
>>
>>27703692
>"Hey, Licht. Are there any towns nearby?"
>Licht nods.
"To the south there is a small town called Stonehaugh. It's kind of far but, it's the only town closest to the forest."
>"How far is it?"
"Well, it's dusk now; so, well get there by morning if you want to go there."

>What do you do?
>>
>>27703717
I just woke up like 10 minutes ago. I'm fine to keep going if you are.
>>
>>27703717
Let's do that. Hey Licht, is it ok if I ask how you died? If you don't wanna talk about it that's ok. It's just that I remember nothing at all.
>>
>>27703723
>>27703731
>"Let's go to Stonehaugh."
"Alright, follow me!"
>You follow her down the hill, and enter the forest.
>"Hey, Licht?"
"Yes, Anima?"
>"Can I ask you how you died. If you don't want to talk about it that's okay. It's just the I remember nothing at all."
Licht is silent for a few seconds before responding.
"Sure, I can tell you. I use to live in Buckingham here in Braytin. I was living in a hard time and the mob there gave me money to get back on my hooves. They wanted me to pay them back but, in the end I couldn't get enough money to pay them. So, they tied weights to my legs, took me to the ocean, and dropped me in the ocean. That was... a decade ago.
>>
>>27703782
That's terrible. What kind of pony were you before? How did you come back?
>>
>>27703782
>"That's terrible! What kind of pony were you before? How did you come back?"
"I was a... terrible pony. I lied and cheated many, heck my bloody parents hated me! As for how I came back, I don't know how. One day I just woke up near Blyth as a Will-O'-Wisp. You should've seen me that day, the entire town practically chased me out of there."

>What do you do?
>>
>>27703823
Do you think the ponies of Stonehaugh will do that to us?
>>
>>27703823
You couldn't have been all terrible. What did you like doing?
>>
>>27703823
Do you think people would want to burn me on sight?

Also, where do WE come from?
And how many time has passed since I was alive?
>>
>>27703850
300 years, apparently.
>>
>>27703835
>>27703841
>"You couldn't have been all that terrible. What did you like doing?"
"Pranks; it was my cutie mark. One of my favorite pranks to do was make the biggest fire I could near a house and yell 'FIRE!'. I also worked as an electrician/
>"Do you think the ponies of Stonehaugh will do that to us?"
"I've been to Stonehaugh before and they've been really nice to me; giving me things like cups of honey and stuff like that. So, I don't think they'll run you out of town but, I don't know."

Now, if you guys are done asking Licht questions I was thinking about a time skip. Not a very big one; just later into the night for something exciting. If you don't want to do a time skip it's fine.
>>
>>27703893
If >>27703864 is right
What's electricity?
>>
>>27703909
>"What's electricity?"
apon asking that Licht slowly turns her head towards you; like something out of a horror book.
"Have you been living under a rock?" Licht asks you, "How can anypony not know what electricity is?!"

>What do you do?
>>
>>27703941
No, I haven't been living under a rock. I haven't been living.
>>
>>27703941
I haven't been under a rock. I've been in a school that's underground. For 300 years.
>>
>>27703952
>>27703958
>"No I haven't been living under a rock. I've been in that school. For 300 years. Not living."
"Wait, you've been dead for 300 years. I guess that makes sense since you don't know what electricity is. Have you always been a puppet, or did you use to be somepony else... or a Zebra?"

>What do you do?
>>
>>27703970
I know that I used to be a zebra, but somepony brought me back. He said that I deserved a second chance.

I don't remember anything else about who I was.
>>
>>27703970
I know I used to be a zebra and I think I died in there. That's all I know.
>>
>>27703991
>>27703992
>"I know that I use to be a Zebra, and I think I died in there, and somepony revived me saying I deserved a 'second chance'."
>Licht stared at you for a bit before replying.
"Hmm, that is strange."
>She then floats next to your face, leaning on it like it was a shoulder and giving a friend some important advice.
"Well, I swear that if there is a way to bring back a pony's memory from dark magic. We will find it and restore your memories!"

>Is there anything else you want to say before the small time skip?
>>
>>27704036
Tell her we appreciate her help. Then timeskip.
>>
>>27704036
>>27704073
Can we try to figure out how the amulet works before timeskip?
>>
>>27704095
This.
>>
>>27703225
That was a retarded plan. Could you please wait for some input on an important choice like that, we didn't have to kill him.
>>
>>27704113
Oh shut up with your fucking superiority.
>>
>>27704073
>>27704095
>"Thanks." You tell her, "I appreciate your help."
"Hey, that's what friends who were both dead do!"
>You pull out your amulet; wondering how the contraption is suppose to work.
"Do you even know how that is suppose to work?" Licht asks, "Not that I know what it does."
>"Nope!"
>You touch the ruby on the amulet, at the touch the ruby turns black and your hooves erupt with the black fire again, this time much smaller and no longer with the red-tint.
>"Well... that was easy."

Time Skip

>It was now midnight, you were still in the forest. You've spent several hours walking south.
>About an hour ago Licht got tired and was now sleeping on your back.
>You didn't mind it though. You strangely didn't even feel tired at all.
>You were currently climbing up a hill, covered in trees and bushes.
>You were almost at the top when on your right side; you hear a rustling.

>What do you do?
>>
>>27697348
What the fuck is up with this thread, the edge is incredible.
Tu pourrais pas faire plus autistique si tu essayais.
>>
>>27704125
hige litch in your tuxedo and play dead since you're a doll
>>
>>27704125
It's either an animal, who I imagine wouldn't bother something undead, or a bandit as Licht said. Let's hide behind a tree or something to see if it comes out.
>>
>>27704169
This.
>>
>>27704127
You know what's funny about this? I actually have Autism.
>>
>>27704196
Here's another thing. Don't meta talk in session. Save it til afterwards.

Adding little comments is the easiest way to break immersion.
>>
>>27704196
That's not something I'd freely admit on this site, Frenchie.
>>
>>27704203
At least he's got a clinical condition to excuse him being on a 18+ website about colourful cartoon horses
>>
>>27704168
>>27704169
>You quickly hide Licht in your tuxedo, and run for a hiding spot. Which was a nice, fluffy bush.
>After hearing nothing for a few seconds; the rustling started getting quicker and louder.
>A pony then bursts forth from the bushes. Wearing a cloak with a hood; covering most of his features.
>He was also the size of a foal; pointing to the fact that he is young.
>You notice on his cloak his a large hole, exposing his skin which was bleeding heavily.
>The colt pulls out a small, blue gem from his cloak; eyeing it and chuckling to himself.
>It didn't last long as from where the colt came, came the clanking of armor.
>The colt looks over to the noise.
"Shit!" He curses, with a light, Prench accent.

>What do you do?
>>
>>27704232
Keep watching, we need more info.
>>
>>27704237
>You don't move from your hiding spot; standing still as you watch the colt.
>The colt tries to run but, after taking a few steps; he suddenly yelps and falls to the ground clutching his left hind leg.
>Three armored ponies come out of the bushes, two of them wore heavy armor, and the third one; a mare wore light armor.
>At the sight of the guards; the colt started to try to crawl away. He didn't get very far.
>The two heavy guards rushed towards him; one of them pinned him to the ground, the other pointed a spear at his neck.
"Mohammed." The guard with the spear started, "You've stolen rightful property of the Stonehaugh Museum, how do you plead?"
"Screw you!" The colt; Mohammed retorted, "I didn't steal shit! All I did was took back something that rightfully belongs to me!"
"You know that your family doesn't own that crystal anymore." The guard said, raising the spear up; pointing it at the colt's body!

>What do you do?
>>
>>27704291
Make an appearance. Maybe our bizarreness will allow us to talk things through for everyone?
>>
>>27704291
Surely they wouldn't kill a colt for a stealing.
>>
>>27704307
>>27704316
>You're not too sure on what to do. But, you are thinking about going out there. Maybe your bizarreness will allow you to talk to them? They surely wouldn't kill a colt for stealing.
>After taking a deep breath you muster the courage to step out of the bush; which you do.
>You get mixed emotions on your entrance. The guard with the spear and the mare standing behind them look at you with fear. The guard holding the colt down looks at you with curiosity. The colt; however, looks at you with awe.

>What do you say to the guards?
>>
>>27704347
"Hello? What's happening here?"
>>
>>27704370
No, let just not say anything and slowly walk closer.
>>
>>27704370
>>27704384
>"Hello? What's happening here?" You ask.
>The mare in the back relaxes slightly; while the guard holding the colt down strangely smiles at you.
"Well, hey there!" The guard smiling at you says, his accent sounding oddly Equestrian, "You don't need to worry your self with this. The Braytish Royal Guard has this in the bag!"
>You slowly get closer, they seem nice enough.
"DEMON!" The guard with the spear shouts at you, immediately thrusting his spear at you and tries to rush at you.
>The Equestrian stops the guard from rushing at you, while simultaneously keeping the colt down.
"Calm down, boss! We don't know if she's dangerous."
"Are you kidding?!" the boss snaps, "If we turn our backs on her, she'd might kill us all!"
"I'm not sure if that's true." The mare quietly says.

>What do you do?
>>
>>27704424
I don't want to hurt anypony...
>>
>>27704424
I'm lost, can you help me?

Can you bring me to Stonehaugh?
>>
>>27704456
Leave off the second part. That'll make it creepy as fuck and I love it.
>>
>>27704447
>>27704456
>"I don't want to hurt anypony... and I'm lost."
>The Equestrian almost looks ecstatic as you talk more.
"Sure, I can help you-" He is interrupted by the spear pony who conks him on the head.
"No way in Tartarus are we taking that... thing, to civilization!"
"Uh... sir." The mare quietly speaks.
"What-"
>He is interrupted as him and the Equestrian are suddenly thrown off of the colt.
>The colt quickly gets up and gallops towards you.
>He grabs you; much a foal would with a doll when their told that they are in trouble and can't play with the doll as punishment.
>He then quickly grabs the crystal and thrusts it towards them.
"Stand the fuck back!" He shouts, "I've used this crystal before and you bet your asses I'll you use it again!"

>What do you do?
>>
>>27704525
Scrunch

Mohammed, you're perpetrating degrading stereotypes about yourself
Let me be offended on your behalf for your own actions
>>
>>27704525
Reach out and grab the crystal from him.
Let's not be so aggressive, ya?
>>
>>27704525
Such a young colt shouldn't use such crude language.
>>
>>27704552
>>27704553
>You try to scrunch your muzzle at his actions but, sadly your wooden skin doesn't allow you to do that.
>So, you do the next best thing; you reach towards Mohammed's crystal but, he notices and takes it out of your reach.
"I'm trying to save your demonic ass here!" He whispers to you.
>"A colt shouldn't use such crude language!" You retort.
"...Fuck you."
>He screams in pain as an arrow is suddenly lodged into his shoulder; causing him to drop the crystal.
>It lands in between you and the guards; glowing a light blue, and getting brighter.

>What do you do?
>>
>>27704593
I think that the glowing is a bad thing. Everybody might want to get away from the crystal.
>>
>>27704593
Is everyone here a bloodthirsty barbarian?
>>
>>27704598
>>27704611
>The glowing is probably a bad thing, you blame the bloodthirsty barbarians that these ponies are.
>The Equestrian seems to know what was happening as he is starting to slowing back away.
>The crystal continues to grow brighter; it was now almost blinding to look at.
>"Everypony get away from the crystal!" You shout.
>The other two guards barely have them to react; as the world suddenly explodes, followed by a powerful gust of cold wind, ice, and snow.
>You have a few seconds to react before the "explosion" hits you.

>What do you do?
>>
>>27704642
Use your magic to thrust forward and cut the blow to protect you and muhamat
>>
>>27704642
Do a dark magic blackfire shield thingy.
>>
>>27704666
>>27704681
>You quickly find Mohammed, laying on the ground and just staring at the explosion. Apparently he has accepted his fate.
>You use a blackfire tendril to get yourself in front of Mohammed. Then gathering as much of your magical strength you have, you raise a blackfire shield in front of both of you.
>The explosion hits as you finish raising the shield; the fiery shield quickly turns the ice and snow into water and sends it around the two of you.
>Just as you think you can't hold the shield for much longer the explosion stops, leaving snow on the ground and air cold.

>What do you do?
>>
>>27704713
Time to run
>>
>>27704713
Pick up the remains of the necklace if there are any and run.
>>
>>27704713
Check on the guards

>>27704725
>>27704737
There are potentially injured ponies here.
>>
>>27704776
Yeah, changing my vote>>27704725

Try to see if everyone is alright and provide help if you can
>>
>>27704725
>>27704737
>>27704776
"We should run." Mohammed suggests.
>"Yeah." You agree; putting down the shield.
>In front of you, where the explosion was, was now a large, clear ice crystal. The spear guard being inside of the crystal; his skin cut up, and his blood frozen around him.
>The mare had a large ice shard in her face, which protruded to the other side.
>Mohammed limps towards the ice crystal, picking up his blue crystal; the crystal was now duller in color but, still active.
>With that you guys starts galloping away. Well, for Mohammed it was more like limping after you.
>As you get the trees south of the clearing you hear pained grunts.
>Looking to your left you see what's causing the grunts.
>The Equestrian was still alive; a large crystal shard having impaled him to a tree; the shard being in his side.
>At the sight of you he gives you a weak smile.
"Hey." He says weakly, coughing up blood. "Don't mind me I'm just... hanging."
>He chuckles a bit at his joke, before coughing again.

>What do you do?
>>
>>27704792
We need to help. Use whatever control the necklace gives us to help.

And I don't want Mohammad coming with us. Not after that stunt.
>>
>>27704792
Could we carefully use our magic to separate him from the tree? Without removing the shard from his body. What happened wasn't intentional and if the other guards find out without knowing that than Mohammad would be branded a killer rather than a thief.
>>
>>27704825
We need a new pwer word lke "Mend" "Care" "Heal" or "protect"
There has already been too much death around us
>>
>>27704807
>>27704825
>>27704853
>"I'm gonna help you down, just hold tight!"
>The Equestrian just nods.
"You might not want to just rip me off of the shard. Pull the shard out of the tree."
>"O-okay."
>You call your tendrils and grip the shard.
>You start pulling; luckily the shard isn't to far into the tree and you easily pull the shard out with the guard.
>You set him down and look at Mohammad; who is staring at the ground.
>You're about to tell him something but, before you can say it he trots pass you and to the guard.
>He pulls out his crystal and places it against the shard impaled in the guard.
"Fondre."
>The shard in the guard suddenly starts to melt and go back into Mohammed's crystal. The wound also heals slightly; not bleeding as much as it use to.
>He then trots back to you and hoofs you the crystal. Leaving it in your hooves as he walks back to the large ice crystal.
>He sits down at the ice crystal; back facing it.
>He then starts singing to himself.
"Je me suis blessé aujourd'hui
pour voir si je ressens encore quelque chose
Je me concentre sur la douleur
la seule chose qui soit réelle"

>What do you do?

Challenge: The song Mohammed is singing is a translated version of an English song. My challenge for you is to find out what that song is.
>>
Gonna eat lunch. Be back soon.
>>
>>27704957
I hurt myself today to see if I still feel by Johnny Cash.
>>
>>27704979
Or just Hurt
>>
Back from lunch.
>>
The shadows are lost. They need guidance.
>>
>>27705299
Prompt was shit. There's not really anything to do here.
>>
>>27705501
Great, I have a shit prompt. Should I just make a prompt continuing from the shit one? As far as I know, you're talking about the most recent prompt.
>>
>>27705557
Yes.
>>
>>27704957
>You simply stare at Mohammed; who then looks back at you.
"Keep the crystal." He tells you, "...I've never used it to hurt ponies, just to threaten them. So, keep it, you probably won't use it to kill ponies."
>You turn to the guard; who is now standing up, looking at you and Mohammed.
>You start trotting south. The guard sees you leave and follows.
"Where you heading?" He asks you.
>"Stonehaugh."
"I can help you to Stonehaugh. That's where we started chasing the colt."

What do you say? Would you like him to lead you Stonehaugh?

Let's see if this is better than the last one.
>>
>>27705638
Long as I'm not under arrest.
>>
>>27705646
>"As long as I'm not under arrest"
"No, you're not gonna be under arrest... you might have to be a witness though and testify."
>The two of you walk in silence for a while.
"I never told you my name didn't I?" He says suddenly, "Name's After Dusk; born and raised in Equestria. What's your's?"

>What do you do?
>>
>>27705691
Anima
>>
Is the colt not coming with us?
>>
>>27705705
>"It's Anima." You reply.
"Anima?"
>"Yeah, do you have a problem with that name?"
"Oh, no I don't. It's just I was expecting a more demonic name."
>"What do you mean?"
"I was thinking you had a name like: Aka Manah, Asura, or something like Banshee."
>"You really like demons don't you?"
"Before I was a Braytish Royal Guard I was a Demonologist."

>What do you say?
>>
>>27705766
Well, that's because I'm not a demon.

Just a normal zebra in a puppet.
>>
>>27705745
I never got a reply for Mohammed coming with us or not. Mostly, because of a shit prompt. So, I decided with not taking him with us since it seemed like most were leaning towards not taking him with us
>>
>>27705779
>"Well, that's because I'm not a demon. Just a normal zebra in a puppet."
"Wait... you're not a demon?"
>You nod.
"But, a zebra in a puppet body?"
>You nod.
"So, somepony transferred your soul into a puppet?"
>You nod once more.
"How can somepony do that? That's some very serious dark magic, and the last pony that could do that died 300 years ago, and with him the spell."

>What do you do?
>>
>>27705828
Well, how bizarrely convenient.
>>
>>27705836
>"That's... kind of convenient."
"What do you mean?"
>"I possibly died 300 years ago."
>After Dusk stops in his tracks.
"That... is surprisingly convenient."
>"Was this guy... important?"
"You bet he was; he was the last necromancer in recorded history, many novice necromancers looked up to him. His death was pretty sudden though."
>"How did he die?"
"He just... disappeared, and with him the art of necromancy."
>"Did he have a name?"
"Yeah, his name was-"

>What was the necromancers name. Yep, you're naming the necromancer!
>>
Stopping for today. I've been doing this since 7:45 in the morning and running low on that creative flow. Bump the thread if you care, or you can let it die; I can easily make a second one and I'm fun writing this CYOA.

Also, no posts tomorrow. Why? I'm getting oral surgery tomorrow and mom is gonna look after me; and she doesn't want me to post something silly like: "Then they fucked like animals!" So, see you guys on Thursday.
>>
>>27705926
Having fun writing this CYOA not: I'm fun.
>>
>>27705899
Arrhythmia?
>>
>>27705780
There was no choice in taking him, nor was there any leaning. I want to take him with us. Go back there and get him. Now.
>>
>>27706346
Yeah, he seemed really interesting and we just left him there. Even the guard lost interest in him for some reason.
>>
>>27706002
>>27706346
>>27706498
Time to amend my past mistakes.

"-Arrhythmia, was his name."
>"Kind of sounds like a girls name."
"Yeah. He always wore a cloak in public."
>After Dusk continues talking about the Necromancer but, your thoughts drift away from that and to the Mohammed. You feel bad that you just left him there.
>"Hey, After Dusk?"
"Yeah?"
>"I want to go back; I don't feel right about living Mohammed."
"Are you sure about that? He's kind of a sketchy character."
>You however have already turned around.
>After Dawn sighs and follows you.

>After sometime you return to the clearing; the snow was still, as well as the Ice Crystal. >Mohammed was in the same spot you left him. However, he stopped singing and was now... smoking a cigarette?
>This colt has some issues.

>What do you do?
>>
>>27706811
Crap, forgot my name.
>>
>>27706811
Arragnus. Arragnus sounds cooler. Sorry for ignoring that prompt and suggestion btw. Just got home.

NOW, talk to the colt. Ask him how old he is and what he's doing. Why did he give us the amulet and who is he?
>>
>>27706834
Seconding arragnus. Especially since arrythmia is a fat as fuck batpony mare and a slut
>>
>>27706834
>>27706868
That's okay, now how to change necromancer's name? Also: that's who the name belongs to! Yeah, changing the name as soon as possible.

>You approach Mohammed; who was still wearing his cloak, and he managed to stop his bleeding by... freezing the wound.
>He looks at you as you approach.
"Well, well, well. Look who came back. Why are you here? To curse me or something?"
>"No. I'm here to ask a few questions."
"...Shoot."
>"Okay. firstly: how old are you?"
"...fifteen."
>"Second: what are you doing."
"Smoking; It has always calmed me down."
>"Thirdly." You make sure that After Dawn was out of year shot before saying what you were about to ask. Thankfully; he was.
>"Why did you give me the amulet? From what I've heard it's apart of your family."
"You look like some....pony, that'll not kill several ponies. Also, the amulet you're wearing is similar to it."
>Okay, last question: Who are you?"
"You want my life story, eh? Funny, were not even dating."
>"..."
"Alright, alright. I'm Mohammed and I'm from Prance; even though my grandpa is from Braytin. My mom and I moved here five years ago, because she got a job offer here. Though she died in a carriage accident. So, I've been living by lying and stealing. Are we done asking questions?"

>What do you do?
>>
Gotta walk my dog really quick and get dinner. I will be back.
>>
>>27706958
IS REALLY NOBODY BOTHERED BY THE FACT THAT TWO GUARDPONIES DIED? I want him to come with us. He clearly knows stuff that's important.
>>
>>27706958
"Come with me"
>>
>>27706991
>>27707034
>"Alright, Mohammed. Come with me. You'll be safer than doing... whatever you're doing."
>Mohammed thinks about your offer before responding.
"Beats being alone. Alright I'll come along."
>He starts to get up when both of you hear a tiny yawn, coming from your tuxedo.
>Licht then sticks her head out of your tuxedo; smacking her lips a couple of times.
"Oh cool, you have a Will-O'-Wisp." Mohammed observes.
"Hey, Anima!" Licht says sleepily but, after observing her surroundings she woke up fully.
"What the heck happen here?" She asks, "And, who's the colt?"

>What do you do?
>>
>>27707422
explain to our qt companion/waifu what is going on of course
>>
>>27707422
He's Mohammed. He knows lots of this about mystical stuff apparently.

Huh... I just realized we have no idea what to do once we reach town.
>>
>>27707447
>>27707449
>"Licht, this is Mohammed, and he knows a lot about mystical stuff. As for the ice, let's just say we had a small run in with some guards. Oh, and one of them is alive."
>Licht floats out of your tuxedo.
"Are we still going to Stonehaugh?" She asks.
>"Yes, we still are. What are we suppose to do when we get there?"
"I, uh, have a small... hiding place near the town." Mohammed tells you, "You can hide there until we figure out what the town will think of you."
>You look over to After Dusk.
"I'd have to agree with Mohammed." He says, "The town may be respectful towards magical creatures but, they never have encounter a... soul in a puppet. They might think you're a demon."

>What do you do?

Well, I didn't expect one of my characters to get waifued so quickly. Especially the Will-O'-Wisp.
>>
>>27707506
You're doing the meta talk again.
>>
>>27707582
...god dammit, I keep doing meta talk! Excuse me while I go slap myself.
>>
>>27707506
I don't waifu the wisp.

Anywho, I guess let's get to town. Ask Mohawk what he was trying to accomplish with that stunt he was trying to pull.
>>
>>27707600
>All four of start to head to town once more; the moon starting to dip down.
>You walk in silence for a while; Licht sitting on your head the entire time. Once again, you don't mind.
>"Mohammed?"
"Oui?"
>"What was with that stunt you pulled? When we were with the guards."
"What do you mean?"
>"I guess the stunt where you grabbed me and threaten them."
"Oh, that. I was kind of hoping you'd forget about that. I stole that crystal before; and the first time I did; I found a pony in the woods and used him like I used you."
>"A hostage."
"...yes. But, that one worked, as they got off my ass after that stunt. This one is different as I was actually trying to save your ass."

>What do you do?
>>
>>27707660
I guess I didn't really need saving. Why did you steal the gem? AND ARE WE NOT GOING TO MENTION THE TWO PONIES THAT DIED?
>>
>>27707688
>"I guess I didn't really need saving." You say.
>Mohammed chuckles a bit.
"Yeah, I can see that now."
>"Why did you try to steal the gem?" You ask.
"It was my grandpa's." Mohammed responds, "He accidentally left it here and the Braytish government found it and put in the museum in Stonehaugh. I tried to get it diplomatically but, they wouldn't give it to me."
>Mohammed then stops talking.
>Not wanting the party to go into silence, you decide to talk to After Dusk.
>"After Dusk? Did you know those two guards you were with, in a personal way or anything?"
"No." He responds, "The spear pony was basically an asshole: He believed that he should be the captain of the Braytish Royal Guard and would do anything to get that position. The mare however, I kind of liked her. She was quiet and didn't talk much. She didn't really wanted to be in the Royal Guard; apparently she was drafted into service."

>What do you do?
>>
>>27707788
Shame...

Time to skip time.
>>
>>27707835
>That is kind of a shame but, he didn't seem sad or angry about it. Which was good.

>Several hours later; the sun is now starting to rise. And, you're starting to believe that you're being lied to about Stonehaugh.
>But, you soon get the town.
"Here we are!" Licht cheers, "Stonehaugh!"
>Stonehaugh is a small town, with several houses, surrounding a bunch of shops, which surround a large circle in the middle of the town.
"Alright, I'm gonna go." After Dusk tells you, trotting towards the town.
>He turns back at you.
"I'll, uh, stretch the truth a bit about what happened in the forest." He tells you with a wink, before bounding towards the town.
>Mohammed looks at you; he was still wearing his cloak, which hid him pretty well; heck, all you could see of him was his mouth and his two, green eyes.
"Follow me." He tells you, "My house is nearby."

Cont.
>>
>>27707898
He leads you around the hill; where you see a set of double doors built into the side of the hill.
>He approaches the doors and hoofs out a key.
"Now." He says, "Before I open this door; I have only one house rule: Don't touch my shit! Got it?"
>You nod.
"Good."
>He opens the door and inside are numerous shelves and several different doors.
>On every shelf are a variety of different objects: like, little wooden statues, weapons from far off lands, and magical objects.
"Impressive, huh?"

>What do you do?
>>
>>27707936
Yeah, what is all this?
>>
>>27707936
Wow.
>>
>>27707979
>>27708012
>"Yeah, what is all of this."
>You can see a smile through his cloak.
"It's all the artifacts that my ancestors have collected for hundreds of years. We kept every single one and I ended up with all of them."
>He heads towards one of the doors but, before opening it he turns and looks at you.
"You can look but, do not touch anything!"
>He then steps through the door and closes it.
>You are left standing in the room.
"Wow!" Licht says in awe, "I never knew this was in the town!"

>What do you do?
>>
Pausing till Thursday. I'd like to thank all of you for playing for this long and I hope to see you all on Thursday!
>>
>>27708059
Thanks, I've been enjoying this cyoa.
Thread replies: 219
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.