[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Bradical Adventures of Normal Norman: Requests Delivery Editiond
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 167
File: 1466399547465.png (351 KB, 962x847) Image search: [Google]
1466399547465.png
351 KB, 962x847
Canterlot High. The high-school everyone dreams of entering. Inside its walls there's a world of adventure you'll never see in any other educational institution. Romance, fights, ridiculousness and more, are part of our student's daily lives.

Just like the real world doesn't turn around you, Canterlot High's world doesn't turn around anyone in particular. So, you will see a bit of everyone's life in here, no matter how minor their role had been in canon, they have a place in here.

Come here so you can listen to, or tell us about...

The Bradical Adventures in Canterlot High.

Yes. We're the Normal Norman thread

Outdated-nearly-useless shit:
Archived threads list: http://pastebin.com/FhsuatML
Archived Nolan's threads: http://pastebin.com/j89LWMS7
Old NN pastebin: http://pastebin.com/u/Normal_Norman
Tool's oneshots: http://pastebin.com/eHUgCxh7
Writers list: http://pastebin.com/zc1mNLqE

You can also add Kurobisu to your skype, just look for live:kurobisu_g
(He's had a bit of an issue at the moment, the Skype's not that great anyway)

Join us in creating the human world around our beloved school.

Any contribution is good, your contribution is the best
>>
Cucks
>>
>>27696954
reeee

>>27696921
i love that pic
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/10538069
Which boy are you most like
>>
File: 1374759559618.png (77 KB, 318x373) Image search: [Google]
1374759559618.png
77 KB, 318x373
>>27697131
Scott, because he's intelligent, nihilistic and he's got a wicked sense of humor
Just like moi
>>
File: 1427857977972.jpg (157 KB, 494x546) Image search: [Google]
1427857977972.jpg
157 KB, 494x546
here's my idea of norman's dad
>>
>>27696954
That's /nn/ for ya
>>
>>27697544
okay, this is serious business. what does Norman's dad really look like?
>>
File: Sojiro.png (143 KB, 447x312) Image search: [Google]
Sojiro.png
143 KB, 447x312
>>27697645
Like Konatas dad, but with hair color the same as..whatever color Norman has
>>
Nolan dates Nyx when
>>
>Norman never got a blow job while his Dick was already being squeezed by MILF thighs
He's no man
>>
>>27697788

>Implying he didn't do mrs cake when she was pregnant and got a blow job from pumpkin cake while his dick was inside.
>>
File: 1465361135087.gif (55 KB, 386x450) Image search: [Google]
1465361135087.gif
55 KB, 386x450
>>27697788
>>27697822
god damn, this place has some serious issues
>>
Tripfags in Canterlot High
>>
>>27697923
It's been ages since the last official lewd
It's no use believing writers lies
>>
>>27698045
except rain
he stills around, and he makes good lewd
>>
>>27698263
Rain is based as hell
Bless his soul
>>
File: 1444524720699.jpg (30 KB, 500x485) Image search: [Google]
1444524720699.jpg
30 KB, 500x485
>>
>>27698045
It's been at least a whole thread since we had some writing at all
>>
>>27696921
This is a good image
But the way Chloe is drawn is poo compared to the rest.
Justsaying
>>
>>27699451
I agree
>>
>>
Norman's eyes pried themselves open, letting the light of the room flood his vision.
>He took a second to remember where he was. His eyes darted back and forth, but his body stayed fixed to the mattress.
>As his eyes adjusted to the sunlight beaming through the window, the features of the room came into view.
>He recognized the cream color of the walls and the bittersweet scent of mint leaves. He knew exactly where he was now.
>He confirmed his suspicion with a turn of his head to his left, where Fluttershy's angelic face lay just a few inches away.
>Fluttershy's mouth drooped open slightly, as if she were about to whisper something to him.
>Norman smiled at her. Even when she was sleeping she found a way to make him smile.
>Norman sat up, stretching his arms and taking the deepest breath he could. His back felt tight, like his skin was stretched and tied in a knot at the base of his spine.
"What the hell was I doing last night?" Norman sighed, placing his palm on his forehead in a vain attempt to remember more.
>He recalled something about Fluttershy's parents being out for something, some kind of trip, he thought.
>Images of a movie flashed across his mind, a dark room, an intense heat...
"Oh," he said. Now he remembered.
>He turned over to Fluttershy again, now with a much less innocent image in his mind.
>Norman grabbed the covers with his hand and yanked them up, sending them over the far edge of the bed.
>The beauty of her face now had a body to match. She lied on her side, knees tucked in and bent slightly, an arm reaching across her chest and onto the bed, partially obscuring her breasts.
>A modest pair of pink panties were hanging from her right ankle, with what looked like a small stain running down the front.
>But if anything shattered his image of her innocence, it was for sure a shiny streak of fluid running down her leg.
>He didn't want to believe it, had he really been that careless?
>>
>>27700126
>Norman hated to do it, but he had to be sure. He slipped his hand under her top thigh and lifted it to get a better view of her privates.
>It was everything he'd feared. Her slit could hardly be called that anymore; it was stretched out beyond what Norman thought was possible.
"Jesus," he thought, "How hard did we go at it?"
>In addition, the trail of fluid from her thigh led straight to her entrance, culminating in a white blob just inside her.
"Ah...fuck," Norman sighed, "I must have been more out of it than I thought. She's going to kill me when she wakes up."
>Norman covered her back up; he didn't want to think about what he'd done.
>He got off the bed and gathered up his clothes, trying his best to ignore Fluttershy's wardrobe strewn across the floor.
>The entire time he got dressed, all he could think of was what happened.
>Maybe they'd brought drinks? Maybe he was just caught up in the moment? He had no idea, but he couldn't ponder it for long.
>He looked back at Fluttershy, who despite what he'd seen, looked so peaceful.
>He didn't have the heart to tell her what happened, but his conscience wouldn't let him make her figure it out for herself.
>Norman took a deep breath. He had to tell her. He walked over to her side of the bed, staring down at his lover.
>They'd been together for a few months now, but they'd been so careful this whole time.
>He wanted to slap himself for being so reckless, but at the same time, wanted to pass some of the blame on her.
>Maybe she's the one who seduced him into doing it raw, or perhaps she didn't let him pull out.
>He couldn't remember why, and partly the reason he needed to talk to her was to figure it out.
>Norman reached down to her shoulder and nudged her a bit.
"Flutters? Hey, Fluttershy."
>No response. She always was a heavy sleeper. Norman shook her a little harder.
"Hey, Fluttershy! I need to talk to you!"
>>
>>27700133
>Still nothing. She was denying him the answers he wanted, but at the same time, he couldn't really be mad at her.
>He pushed her hard in the shoulder, almost too hard, he thought. He tried a different approach.
"Fluttershy! Wake up...your fish are...dying."
>Fluttershy awoke with a start. She sat up like she was lying on a springboard, her head turning on a swivel.
>"WHAT?" she shouted, or more accurately, a whisper-shout, "Who is it? Is it Mr. Bubbles? Ooooh I hope he isn't mad at me...I'd hate for him to be---"
>Norman grabbed her shoulders and turned her to face him.
>She froze suddenly, as if the real world had suddenly come back to her.
>"Oh, hi Norman," she blinked her droopy eyes, "Um, is Mr. Bubbles okay?"
"Yeah, he's fine," Norman sighed, "But there's a bigger problem I need to talk to you about."
>"Oh no," she squeaked, "Is it bad?"
"Well, yes, you could say that."
>Norman lifted his hands off her shoulders and took a deep breath. He sat on the edge of the bed, hanging his arms between his knees and talking over his shoulder.
>Fluttershy noticed a breeze against her chest, and hiked up the blanket to cover herself.
"Fluttershy," Norman started, "Do you remember...what we did last night?"
>She gave herself a moment to think, but it was clear from her furrowed brow that it was hazy.
>"I'm pretty sure we watched a movie, something about a horse...it was a really sweet story."
"There's about a hundred movies about horses, Fluttershy."
>"I know, I have most of them back home," Norman rolled his eyes but let her continue, "But this one was really special, really romantic."
"Romantic?" Norman paid closer attention now.
>"Well, as romantic as it could be, I guess. There was this girl who owned the horse, and this guy who wanted to buy the horse. She told him it wasn't for sale, but the guy wouldn't back down. I don't remember the rest, but I think they got together at the end."
"Got together?"
>>
>>27700143
>"You know...don't make me say it out loud...they...made love?"
"They fucked at the end of the movie?"
>"Don't say it so harshly!" Fluttershy said, "It was a passionate and caring embrace, the kind of love only humans can have..."
>Fluttershy's sentence trailed off as her face lit up. Norman watched, trying to goad her into remembering.
>Her cheeks flushed red as she stared off into space. Her eyes glimmered in the dim morning light.
"Now you remember, don't you?" Norman sighed.
>"Y-Yes, now I do. Oh gosh, did we really...do it last night?"
"We did," Norman said flatly, "I know for sure."
>"Oh," Fluttershy blushed, "But that's not a problem, Norman. We've made love before, you remember the bunny suit, don't you?"
"Trust me, I do," Norman smiled, "But you remember what happened during that?"
>"Well..." Fluttershy's blush deepened, "Yes...please don't make me say it, Norman..."
"We were careless. I shouldn't have...done what I did. But we got lucky that it didn't lead to anything...permanent. We promised we'd never be so reckless again, right?"
>Fluttershy nodded.
"That's the problem. We weren't paying attention last night."
>Fluttershy's eyes widened and she clasped her hands to her mouth. The blanket fell back down again, exposing her, but she wasn't concerned about her modesty at that moment.
>"What do you mean?" She yelped.
"I mean we fucked up, Fluttershy," Norman said flatly.
>Norman didn't bother with the rest of his sentence. Fluttershy's expression already told him that she understood.
>"Oh...a-are you sure?"
"If you want to check for yourself, be my guest."
>Fluttershy peered down beneath the blanket and opened her thighs slightly. She noticed it almost immediately.
>Her skin was glazed with a thin film, and seemed to get more concentrated the closer it was to her folds.
>She shut her eyes and prepared for the next step; she reached down with her hand and slipped a finger inside.
>>
>>27700151
>It wasn't the sensation that made Fluttershy wince, it was the sound. Every movement made a bizarre squishing sound, which no doubt sounded louder to her than it did to anyone else.
>Even with Norman she felt embarrassed; she wasn't entirely confident in her own body yet.
>Norman watched her carefully, waiting for the reaction he expected. Sure enough, a grimace creeped across Fluttershy's face within seconds.
"Look, Fluttershy," Norman stopped her from responding, "The fact that you can...feel it...probably means there's still a chance we can fix it."
>"How?"
"Well, I dunno," Norman stammered, "Maybe we can clean it out?"
>Fluttershy's face flushed red again. She had a particular thought she didn't want to share.
"Not like that, Fluttershy," he said, shuttering a little, "I mean actually clean it out."
>"Oh," she said, not sure how to feel, "How would you...do that?"
"What? You think I'm an expert on it?" Norman said, "Let's just hop in the shower and see what we can do about it."
"Oh...Okay," Fluttershy muttered, taking Norman's hand as he lifted her out of bed.
>She didn't care about the blanket falling away from her, exposing her, she was already so embarrassed that she hoped a hole would open in the floor and take her away.
>But she did notice something that ticked her off in particular, but in her pacifist nature, she was hesitant to say anything.
>It wasn't until Norman grabbed the doorknob that she got the courage to speak up.
>"Wait!" Fluttershy pulled away from him, "How come you're not naked too?"
"What? I woke up earlier than you did," he said, "Of course I was going to put on some clothes."
>"Well...that's not fair," Fluttershy said, ducking her head into her shoulders and crossing her arms, "I'm not going out there until you're naked too."
>Norman took a deep breath and let it out with a huff.
"Fine, if it'll really help," Norman smiled, undoing the buttons on his shirt and pulling down his shorts.
>>
>>27700167
>Within seconds he was just as bare as Fluttershy was, and only now sympathized with the goosebumps on her skin.
"Happy now?"
>"Thank you," Fluttershy smiled back, but it quickly turned to a stunned look, "Wait, we can't go out there naked! What if someone sees us."
>The last half of her sentence trailed off as she huddled even deeper into her own body.
"No one will, Fluttershy," Norman reassured her, "Your parents are still out of town. Who would see us?"
>She gave it a few seconds of thought before conceding.
>"Yeah, you're right...just feels weird walking around naked."
"Trust me, Fluttershy," Norman gave a cocked smile, "We've done much weirder things naked."
>Fluttershy's cheeks, which had just managed to return to their buttery color, turned as pink as her hair once again.
"Come on," Norman said, grabbing her hand again, "Let's go get this fixed."
>Fluttershy followed him just down the hall to the bathroom, stopping to grab a couple towels from the linen closet.
>They stepped into the tiled room together, closing the door behind them.
>Norman pushed open the glass door of the shower and twisted the knob to the left.
>The showerhead gave a sharp hiss before it started to run. The water crashed to the floor and spiraled into the drain.
>He let the water run for a while before sticking his hand in the stream. It was just the right temperature.
"Alright, Fluttershy," Norman said, stepping into the shower, "It's all ready for you."
>Norman pulled open the door, but Fluttershy grabbed his hand.
>"Wait!" she said, "Don't open the door all the way. You'll let all the steam out."
"Sure thing, Fluttershy," Norman chuckled, closing the door until there was a space just wide enough for her to fit through.
>"Thanks," she smiled. It wasn't a confident smile; it was clear she was still skeptical about the whole idea.
>When she got into the shower and shut the door behind her, he could feel her shaking against him.
>>
>>27700178
>A cloud of steam had gathered around them, growing thicker as the water ran. It was like a fog shrouding them in their own little realm.
>This shield, along with the shower itself being just barely big enough for just one person, gave a sense of romantic claustrophobia.
>They were forced to hold each other, bringing their bodies so close that they moved as one.
>Fluttershy, whose back was against Norman's chest, could feel his heart thumping as he curled his arms around her.
>Norman laid his head against her shoulder and rocked her back and forth on the balls of her feet.
>A poignant silence hung in the air with the steam, and for a moment they forgot why they were there or how they got there in the first place.
>What mattered to them, at that very moment, was that they were together again, alone in a fragile peace they'd found themselves in.
>Fluttershy shut her eyes and counted her breaths, trying to sync them up with Norman's own heated breath against her neck.
>All she had to do was wait; she knew him enough.
>She felt his hands shift from her hips, gliding across her skin and up towards her chest.
>Fluttershy took a deep breath, knowing exactly where they were headed.
>The gentle rocking stopped as Norman's hands clasped around her breasts.
>She managed to hide her moans with a deliberate exhale as his grip tightened.
>Her tits were far larger than his hands could manage, and while she would never admit it out loud to him, the thought delighted her.
>They spilled between his fingers while still maintaining a solid firmness. The pressure alone was enough to make Fluttershy bite her tongue.
>She knew she couldn't stay quiet forever, but she wanted to stave off the embarrassing sounds as long as possible.
>Norman, however, caught in a whirlwind of lust, was ruthless. His hands quickly shifted position to cradle her breasts and concentrate pressure on a single point.
>>
>>27700187
>Fluttershy let out her first whimper as he locked his fingers against her nipples.
>She caught as much of it as she could by biting her knuckle, but she'd already given herself away to him.
>Norman was addicted to her moans, and now with renewed confidence, he wanted to hear more.
>He rolled her nipples between this thumbs and index fingers, as if rubbing two coins together.
>Fluttershy's moans became harder for her to suppress, but he wasn't finished yet. Norman locked his elbows and pulled outward, tugging her breasts as far as they would go.
>She grit her teeth from the pain, but a hum still escaped from her lips.
"You like that, don't you slut?" Norman hissed in her ear as he pulled harder on her tits.
>"N-No!" she lied.
>Norman didn't bother replying back, and gave her one more hard twist outwards.
>Fluttershy yelped this time, much more loudly than before, which was all the answer he needed.
"Thought so," he chuckled, "You always were a bit kinky, bitch."
>Fluttershy wanted to tell him to stop, that she wasn't a "slut" or a "bitch", but she couldn't bring herself to do it.
>It felt...right, like she deserved to be called those things, as terrible as they were.
>Fluttershy tried her hardest to retain the slightest ounce of control, but the illusion was quickly slipping away.
>After what seemed like hours Norman took his hands off of her. Fluttershy took a second to catch her breath, which felt heavier in the fog around them.
>Suddenly, he grabbed her again, around her hips this time, pulling her right up against him.
"Do you feel that, slut?" Norman said, giving her a few quick humps.
>There was no way she couldn't. He was ready for her, as hard as he'd ever been, and every inch of him rubbed against her thigh.
"Why don't you go down there and help me out, Fluttershy," he whispered with a harsh hiss in his voice, "I bet you're more eager than you're letting on."
>Fluttershy nodded; it was hard to deny him now.
>>
>>27700202
>She wanted to go down on him, but something kept her locked in place. A small bit of defiance, mixed with a strong desire for something else.
"Too tired to get on your knees, whore?" Norman snarled, "Guess you don't quite get what your pretty little mouth is good for."
>Fluttershy felt a powerful hand against her head push her downwards. It was what she'd been waiting for.
>Her knees gave way easily under his strength, and she was turned on the spot with his other hand.
>The next time she opened her eyes, she was face-to-face with his cock.
>Fluttershy lowered her head briefly, lifting her eyes to quickly scan the rod hanging over her head.
>The steam of the shower clouded her vision, but it was clear how large he really was.
>She'd seen it dozens of times before, but no matter how often she came this close to it, his sheer size still managed to captivate her.
>Perhaps it was her position that made her feel small, but something seemed different.
>His cock was thicker than usual; Fluttershy had never seen him so hard.
>Norman placed his hand through her hair as she noticed his shaft spring up and tighten.
>He closed his fingers around the densest tuft of hair he could find and lifted her up, bringing her lips right to his cock.
>Fluttershy didn't need to be told what to do. She parted her lips and allowed him inside, guiding his shaft with her tongue.
>Whether through instinct or pure training, she knew her place. Her mind was set on one thing and one thing only: making Norman cum.
>He threw his head back and let out a deliberate moan that lingered with the steam.
"That's a good girl," he cooed, bringing her head to a gentle rhythm, "You're so much cuter when you're stuffed with cock, slut."
>Fluttershy brought her eyes to meet his, but couldn't do much else.
>His dick completely occupied her mouth, forcing her jaw to stay so wide open that she couldn't make legible sounds.
>>
>>27700211
>All she could do was moan against his length, but she had to answer him, even if all she could manage was an "Mmhm."
"Go on, slave," Norman said, "Don't let those adorable hands just sit there."
>Without skipping a beat, Fluttershy brought her hands to his cock, gripping it at the base.
>She concentrated her efforts on his tip, letting her arms do most of the work on his shaft.
>Even that was no small feat. Her tongue was just barely wide enough to cradle his head, and it took all of her strength just to hold him away from her teeth.
>When her tongue started to tire out, she strengthened her grip on his shaft with her lips and quickened her pace, trying to mask her lack of effort with increased speed.
>Norman reacted the way she hoped, with a longer, more honest moan.
>His hips started to do more of the work, thrusting his cock deeper down her throat than she was ready for.
>But she knew better than to gag; it was better for her to go without air than disobeying him.
>Fluttershy worked him harder, knowing that he had to be close.
>While she wanted him to cum, she had a much more selfish reasoning.
>Her arms and mouth were starting to lose their strength, and she wasn't sure how much longer she could hold out.
>But just as she tried to slow down, Norman pulled himself back.
>His cock slipped out of her lips and sprung back to its original position, but coated in her spit.
>Norman had his back to the water, preventing any of the stream from washing away Fluttershy's work.
>A thick strand of saliva trailed out of Fluttershy's mouth and landed against her breast, forming a springy thread between them.
>She held her head down and took deep breaths, her throat once again clear enough to breathe fully again.
"Now now, slut," Norman wagged his finger at her, "Don't get greedy."
>"Wh-What do you mean, sir?" Fluttershy replied, the last word coming out before she could stop herself.
>>
>>27700219
"Don't think I haven't seen you pull that trick before," he continued with a sly grin, "While I'm very glad you want me to cum, when it happens is up to me, not you, slave."
>The names stung her worse than anything, but at the same time, everything he said made absolute perfect sense to her.
>So much so, in fact, that the words almost sounded natural to her, even more natural than her own name.
>"Yes sir," she said, keeping her head down.
"Eyes up."
>Fluttershy obeyed, giving Norman a view of her big teal eyes.
>Norman smiled on one side of his face. He loved seeing the light quivering in her eyes.
"You remember why we came in the shower in the first place, don't you, slut?"
>"Yes sir," she replied, "We came to...clean me out."
"That's right. Sit right here," Norman said, pointing at the spot where the water hit the floor.
>Fluttershy fell back on her rump and scooted over to where he'd told her to go.
>Norman took his spot behind her, kneeling just behind her and leaning over her shoulder.
"Spread your legs, slut," he whispered into her ear with an aggressive hiss.
>Fluttershy nodded, slowly parting her legs at the knees. She turned her head to the side and shut her eyes.
>Norman sighed. She wasn't moving fast enough. He placed his hands on her knees and forced her legs apart.
>Fluttershy whined at the slight pain of being pulled open but Norman didn't seem to mind.
"There we go, slave," he smiled, "Now I can see everything..."
>Her brow furrowed and she winced just enough that Norman didn't notice.
>He was busy anyhow; he reached up and grabbed the showerhead, which came detached from its holder and down to Norman's side.
>The water never stopped flowing as Norman held it in his hand. A long hose kept the water going no matter where he pointed it.
"Now Fluttershy, you know what I'm going to do, don't you?"
>She nodded.
"That's right," he smiled, "I'm going to rinse out that pretty little pussy of yours until you're nice and clean."
>>
>>27700228
>Norman's words carried a parental tone, as if he was talking to a teenager.
>It made Fluttershy feel like an idiot, inferior to him even mentally. But she let him talk to her that way, she let him do as he pleased.
"But I need to make sure I get everything, slave," he chuckled, "And you're going to help me. You're going to hold your little cunt open while I rinse it down. How's that sound, slut?"
>Fluttershy's toes curled as she thought of her future. The pressure of the stream against her folds, while pleasurable, would also be terribly painful.
>But she couldn't say no to him, especially now. She was trapped in his vices, and his words were like thick locks holding her in place.
"Answer me," he spat.
>"Yes, sir," Fluttershy said. She brought her hands down to her crotch and spread her folds as wide as she could.
"That's a good girl," Norman said, bringing his own hands down to meet hers. He laid his palm just above her slit.
>He slid his middle fingers down until he was on either side of her clit. He gave the fleshy nub a quick squeeze, which shook Fluttershy to her core.
>As she was distracted with the sharp pang of pleasure locking her in place, Norman held the showerhead just a few inches above her crotch and focused the stream towards it.
>Fluttershy doubled over the instant the hot pressurized water crashed against her folds.
>Her legs snapped shut, but Norman was having none of it.
>He brought a hand to her knee and forced her to open her legs again, and then wrapped his arm around her chest.
>He made sure to focus his hold on her breasts, forcing them tight against her ribs.
>Norman grinned at the sight of her struggle, from the pained expression writhing across her face to curling of her toes.
>Fluttershy kept her eyes shut tight as if they were welded together. She would have preferred it to seeing herself like this anyday.
>Deep, lusting moans rang from her throat and managed to escape her despite her best efforts.
>>
>>27700237
>The steam was oppressive, making her feel even more trapped where she was.
>Norman could sense her tensing with every breath, as if her diaphragm were snapping shut.
>A buzz enveloped her, growing more and more dense every second. Every breath was so forceful and depleting that she felt like a deflating balloon.
>The room started to go dark as the fire at her crotch sprawled up her body.
>She swore her heart stopped beating, and that all the air in her lungs had been pushed out.
>The flames licked higher and higher until they engulfed her head. The blaze stole the last of her breath.
>She burned for God knows how long, every inch of her skin felt ablaze and the hairs on her body were igniting.
>Her body started to shake, as if to fan away the flames, and she heard herself screaming.
>The sound was almost hypnotic, and the fire put her into a monk-like trance.
>Only when she'd finally found an escape from the pain, the fires started to die.
>Her body stopped struggling against the flames and she felt the air that the fire had stolen returning to her lungs.
>Water returned to her head, cascading down her face as though a fireman had come to put her out.
>A strong pair of hands grabbed her by the waist; was this the fireman coming to rescue her?
>Her eyes were still too heavy to open but she found the strength to smile.
>She was brought up to her feet, but her head stuck to his chest like a magnet.
>His heart thumped against her cheek with a bit of speed; he must have been excited to save her.
>She wanted to lie against him forever, but a quiet voice whispered something to her.
"Turn around," the fireman requested.
>She waited for a reason but one never came. She knew better, however, than to distrust the man who'd just saved her from the flames.
>Fluttershy turned on her heels to face away from him. Perhaps he was checking for burns on her back, she thought.
>>
>>27700242
>A hand set down on her head and almost immediately she felt a strong pressure from it, as if it was trying to force her down.
>Even if she wanted to obey him, she was much too weak to do anything else.
>He leaned her forward until she felt her cheek press against cold glass.
>The icy touch of the glass relieved some of the burning that remained in her face, but it was an odd way to relieve the pain.
>She tried to ask him what he was doing, but her tongue sat useless on the floor of her mouth.
>Her cheek started to hurt from the pressure, and she brought her arms to the glass to give herself some relief.
>As she reached for the glass, however, her arm snagged on something.
>Her wrist was suddenly wrenched back, pulling her arm with it. As she tried to discern what was happening, her arm was bent backwards across the tail of her spine.
>The hand holding her head left her briefly, but it only gave her a false sense of freedom.
>It snapped to her other wrist and brought it to the same spot, bringing them close enough that he could hold them both with one hand.
>She could feel her strength returning along with her panic, and as she tried to stand back up the hand returned, pushing her back against the glass.
>In fact, it was more aggressive this time, pushing her forward so hard that her whole body lurched forward, so much so that her chest was driven into the glass.
>An icy sting shot through her breasts as they flattened, and her light struggle only worsened the cold.
>She thought about how it must look from outside; her breasts bold and exposed for all to see.
>She had much more pressing thoughts, however, as something started prodding her from behind.
>Everything snapped back to her at once. The fireman who saved her materialized into her lover, who looked down with a lusting grin.
>"W-Wait! Norman! What are you doi---?"
>Her own moans cut her short as Norman rubbed her slit with the tip of his cock.
>>
>>27700252
"You've been having a little too much fun, slut," Norman said, his commanding tone sounding all too familiar, "I think I've earned a bit of fun for myself."
>Norman pushed forward, easing himself inside her. Fluttershy grit her teeth as he made his way inside inch-by-inch.
"And I think it's time I used what's mine, slave," Norman cooed.
>Without another word, Norman tightened his grip on her and thrust hard, slamming his entire length inside her at once.
>The force of his insertion hit her before his words did. Fluttershy had hardly processed the things he said before he thrusted again.
>Her thoughts were still in a clouded flurry as Norman developed a steady rhythm.
>With every motion he made, she felt less and less human. There didn't seem to be a shred of love in his thrusts, but rather a strong passion.
>Unable to move her arms and pinned against the wall, she started to imagine herself as nothing more than a toy for his pleasure.
>Maybe she really was nothing more than a bitch, a slave even, only existing for his cock. Perhaps this is why, she thought, she wasn't struggling to break free.
>She wanted this, craved this, to be taken advantage of, to be controlled the way she was.
>As the thoughts gathered more momentum in her mind, the rest of her started to lose inhibitions.
>She let her body relax, to the point where she fell limp in his grip and she slumped against the shower door.
>Her mouth hung open and the little squeaks she gave grew into deliberate, yet instinctual moans.
>Another flame sparked where he used her, but the flames weren't nearly as large as before.
>However, they were much more aggressive, burning even hotter in a smaller space.
>Meanwhile, Norman admired the elegance of her body as he rutted her. Her sculpted back narrowing to an hourglass waist before expanding again into large, wide hips.
>He shifted his focus between her face pressed against the glass and the ripples he sent through her back.
>>
>>27700257
>The fact that her tits flattened and unflattened over and over again, almost accentuating just how big they were, was just a bonus to him, as well as catching glimpses of her lips stretching just to fit him.
>Fluttershy felt almost supported on his cock; it filled her so completely she was confident that it alone could hold her up.
>Even when it was a miracle she didn't break in two from his girth, Fluttershy wasn't satisfied.
>Not with her own pleasures, but with Norman's. She had the strongest desire to tighten up for him, just to increase his own pleasure.
>After all, she thought, she only existed to satisfy him, and most importantly, make him cum.
>Fluttershy tensed up, and even that small adjustment drew a moan from Norman.
>She felt an odd sense of satisfaction at that, as if someone had commended her on a job well done.
>Her next move was subtle, simply moving her own hips back in time with his thrusts to drive him in deeper, but his reaction was disproportionate.
>Norman muttered a curse under his breath, but that wasn't the best part. His strong grip returned, holding her even more tightly than before, and he started fucking her at a much faster pace.
>Any ounce of care and gentleness he had was long gone, replaced with a brutal, passionate rut.
>Fluttershy threw herself at the whim of the tempest behind her. She didn't care what happened to her then; she was his responsibility now.
>Norman could feel his climax approaching fast, but couldn't tell how far away it was. His sense of distance was distorted by his animalistic desire to mate.
>Every ounce of his being and every single gene in his primate body was ordering him to breed her, to pump his seed straight into her womb and claim her.
>But with the smallest rational thought he could muster, he knew he couldn't. He wouldn't be so careless again.
>Every thrust brought him closer, but at the same time reinforced the notion that he needed, no, deserved to cum inside her.
>>
>>27700265
>She would be powerless to stop him. There would be nothing to prevent him from clutching her tight and unloading inside, every drop milked out of him by her tightening walls...
>But he just couldn't. He might be an animal, but he was still human.
>Lost in his self-reflection, he almost failed to notice his cock getting more sensitive.
>By the time he realized how close he was, the pressure in his shaft had built all the way up to his tip.
>Thinking quickly, Norman pulled out, but his instincts carried his hips forward, grinding his cock between her cheeks.
>That brief sensation was all it took. The buildup of pressure crossed the line, and the valve burst.
>He let go of her wrists, letting her arms fall limp to her sides. He grabbed her hips instead, holding her against him as he released.
>The first shot launched out of his tip like a cannon, landing between her shoulder blades.
>While the rest of his load wasn't nearly as explosive, they were certainly powerful.
>Although not quite what he wanted, Norman found himself being milked by Fluttershy's butt; it was the perfect firmness to draw every last drop out of him.
>Norman had shut his eyes through the entire climax, and only when he opened them did he see the mess he'd made.
>His load was spread across her back, yet focused on her spine. He noticed the strand that made it to her shoulders, but a majority of it grouped up around her waist.
>Norman's chest heaved as his cock went limp against her. He'd managed to hold his instincts back.
>Fluttershy was not even close to cumming herself. And yet, she didn't feel cheated at all.
>Regardless of her own climax not a long time before, it almost felt right that Norman should cum without her.
>It was as if she had just done her part in a play, and there was nothing more to do.
>Norman stood her up and turned her around, bringing her face to face with him.
>She looked up at him, and when his eyes met hers, their souls connected for a brief moment.
>>
>>27700277
>There were no words needed, only a smile from Norman was enough to put her at ease.
>She laid her head on his chest again, only this time, it wasn't a fireman who'd saved her. It was her lover.
"You look pretty tired, Flutters," he broke the silence.
>Fluttershy nodded, but didn't speak not wanting to add more noise than necessary.
"C'mon, let's get you cleaned up," Norman said, bringing her under the water.
>The water that had once felt hot to the touch now seemed mild at best. The water poured down her back, taking the fruits of their passion with it.
>After a few minutes Norman finally shut off the water. The steam from their session lingered, but dissipated once he opened the door.
>He led her outside and threw a towel over her, drying her from head to toe. Fluttershy stood frozen in place, too tired to move her own body.
>Norman wrapped the towel around her and wrapped one around his own waist.
>He grabbed Fluttershy by the hand and looked back at her as he twisted the doorknob.
"Alright, Fluttershy," he smiled, "Let's get some rest."
>He opened the door and turned to lead her out, but as soon as he looked ahead he nearly jumped out of his towel.
>Standing at the door was a tall, busty woman with bright, fire-engine red hair. Her dainty glasses matched her hair, and seemed to frame the disgusted scowl etched across her face.
>>"And who, pray tell, are you?"
>Norman shook where he stood and a lump was stuck in his throat. It was as if a Gorgon was standing before him.
>>"You think you can just walk into MY house, use MY shower, and fuck MY little Fluttershy and get away with it? You sick pervert..."
>Fluttershy lifted her head. The color ran from her face the instant she saw the woman in the doorway.
>"M-Mom?"

+++

STAY TUNED FOR THE CONCLUSION

Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/9uJyM7Mf
>>
>>27700305
WHOA SHIT BASED IS HERE
>>
>>27700305
Based delivers with a sweet Mom and Daughter threeway.
Do we have to wait 7 months for part 2
>>
>>27700305
Norman, prepare your anus
You're about to meet fluttershy's true owner
>>
>>27700659
Yes
>>
File: Shepherd.png (64 KB, 400x131) Image search: [Google]
Shepherd.png
64 KB, 400x131
>>27700666
>satan trips

Must...not...obey...the Dark Lord...
>>
>>27700257
>"You've been having a little too much fun, slut,"
Why
>>
>>27700305
Waiting for Based's 2 partners got me like
>>
>>27700043
>Brat girl is never gonna get gangbanged properly
>>
>>27701696
>wanting shit Lolita when we have luscious MILF coming up
>>
nolan is gay
>>
>>27702141
no u
>>
>>27700305
The insults weren't very "dominating", they just came off as dumb and mean. Just out of nowhere they were snuggling in the shower then he turns into a huge cunt. Insults weren't super creative either, you just slapped "Slave", "slut", and "bitch" at the ends of sentences
Hopefully Fluttermom will put him in his place
>>
We have a pretty amazing tendency to post content right after some bitching, I always enjoy that irony.

>>27698382
>Meanwhile, someone is procastinating like hell on League of Legends.
>>
File: IMG_20160621_214444.jpg (2 MB, 3328x1872) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160621_214444.jpg
2 MB, 3328x1872
More CPA!
>>
>>27702984
Yay!
>>
File: 1429655784500.png (53 KB, 285x490) Image search: [Google]
1429655784500.png
53 KB, 285x490
alloha snackbar
>>
boop
>>
File: 1432255470005.png (4 MB, 2495x1695) Image search: [Google]
1432255470005.png
4 MB, 2495x1695
>>
>>27702559
Sorry, I've never written Norman domming in that way, especially with name-calling. I wanted to go outside the box with the first part of the story but I ended up hating it myself. It's not what I wanted it to be. It's going to be hard to find the confidence to continue it again, but I'll try.
>>
>>27705225
>>27700305

nigga, please. The story was hot af. What I'd like to suggest though, is that I miss Brad and his shenanigans, Norman is good too, don't get me wrong, but shit, you really dedicate exclusively to Beanie. Maybe another character, for another story then. But for now, we still need to know what the Fluttermom is gonna do to poor little Norman and Flutters
>>
>>27705225
Seriously the story was great don't beat yourself up over stuff, please I await Fluttermom shenanigans
>>
File: FB_IMG_1466546331114.jpg (84 KB, 924x1648) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1466546331114.jpg
84 KB, 924x1648
I imagined Fluttermom to look like Mercy but with red hair
>>
File: Nodding.gif (400 KB, 450x451) Image search: [Google]
Nodding.gif
400 KB, 450x451
>>27700305
I love it. 9/10. The hottest thing I've read in some time.

I admit, the first post was boring to me, but then the problem about her pssible pregnancy grow, and the eventuality of sex under a shower hit me hard. The 'names' took me offguard, and as other Anon said the names weren't good, I say they were. Yes, they were a bit too simple but only LATER, and once Fluttershy got an orgasm and the narration focused at her orgasm and thoughts everything seemed perfect. Like, really, dude. I praise you, Based. You're trully based.

As I said, only the exposition cost me a bit of energy to read; the rest after the first post went in one run. I love it. Gods bless you.
>>
>>27705855
that pi remind me of other
>http://danandcogcorner.tumblr.com/image/145258336169
see you in a while
>>
I wouldn't mind more little harmless stories of Norman and Fluttershy.
A big reason why I enjoyed Norman and Mary was because they had tons of tiny stories and then a few big smut fics
>>
File: 1411406895984.jpg (67 KB, 418x741) Image search: [Google]
1411406895984.jpg
67 KB, 418x741
>>
Boop
>>
>>27707575
actually, anything new is great by my standards
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 4104x2912) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 4104x2912
This is how Fluttershy's family looks like
>>
>>27709603
Haven't seen the new show at all, that her canon parents?
>>
>>27709633
Yep, and brother.
>>
>Axel staring at Norman and his friends
>Ever since he got here his partner Sophie has been acting all sorts of strange
>Axel is in disguise to prove to Sophie that Norman is just another teenage degenerate
>He wears his wig, makeup and skirt with honor
>Honor that'll save Sophie from the disgusting clutches of Norman
>He jumps out of the trashcan
>Sprints down the hall
>As he breaks his own rules for Sophie, he thinks of self punishments for later, such as 300 pull ups, 100 laps around the city, and disregard 1 rule break
>Just running down the hall makes him want to vomit
>He leaps towards Norman, chest first
>BAM
>Axel's couch cushion sized pseudo-tits crush Norman's face
"AAGGHAHGGGG" Axel screams
"NORMAN YOU PERVERT. PUTTING YOUR FACE IN MY CHEST. KYAAAA~~ GET HIM OFF"
>Axel is on top, grinding the kids head into the tile
>"AXEL!!"
"GASP. MY DISGUISE."
>Sophie Action Toss!
>FWOOSH
>SHNNK!
"OH GODDDD!!!"
>Sophie runs down the hall, also thinking of punishments
>She threw the axe right into his self regenerating spine
>She pulls him off Norman
>"NORMAN ARE YOU OK"
"SOPHIE THAT MAN IS A PERVERT-"
>He spreads his legs, revealing his panties for all to see
"-HE LOOKED UP MY SKIRT HE IS NO MAN SUITABLE FOR YOU!"
>Sophie rips out the axe and bludgeons the makeup off of him
>She hugs Norman, putting his broken face into more tits
>"He can't hurt you anymore.."
>Everyone walks around the scene, going to class
>Brad drags Drag queen Axel into his car
>Norman still doesn't know the identity of the big boobed lady who knocked him over
>To this day he searches
>>
>>27710017
>Brad drags Drag queen Axel into his car
Is anything this monster won't defile?
>>
>>27710478
see >>27704476
he is ready to defile anything
>>
File: 1439142327647.png (101 KB, 1438x950) Image search: [Google]
1439142327647.png
101 KB, 1438x950
>>
File: 1406513015833.jpg (60 KB, 746x600) Image search: [Google]
1406513015833.jpg
60 KB, 746x600
>>
boop
>>
>>27712728

I just noticed that Norman looks really good in Nolan's outfit.
>>
>>27705592
>>27705709
Thanks for the support, I sorta had a crisis over the first part of this fic so glad to hear you Anons want part 2. I'm working on it now, since I've been dead for so long and have nothing to do.

Norman must pay for what he's done
>>
>>27713274
I don't think anyone can wear Norman's outfit. I tried all the combos in my head.
Maybe those colors only work for non colored folk.
Works on Shimmer tho, if you make the beanie black
>>
>>27713587

The powers of the beanie can only be wielded by him.
>>
we need a normal norman discord server.

anyone agree?
>>
File: 1466620991332.png (355 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1466620991332.png
355 KB, 900x900
/r/ing /nn/ version of this
>>
>>27713746
we had a skipe, but it died out
there wasn't so much discution, and since kuro have his gig, 70% of the talk was gone
>>
>>27713463
>Norman mist pay for what he's done
Yes, yes he does
>>
>>
File: 1465177623435.jpg (78 KB, 444x460) Image search: [Google]
1465177623435.jpg
78 KB, 444x460
>>27714935
It's a damn shame hat girl doesn't get any attention here
She's pretty cute
>>
>>27715311
poor goat
>>
night
>>
>>27713746

There is a Discord channel, but it's almost never used.
>>
>>27715311
She's pretty lame
>>
>>27696921
I want more of those tiddies. Where can I acquire said tiddies?
>>
>>27716353
Go to Derpiboru and search Sophisticate Sophie. Together and separate. There's a collection of three tags for her
>>
File: image.png (656 KB, 1800x2900) Image search: [Google]
image.png
656 KB, 1800x2900
>Years ago
>"So which Pokemon would you like?"
>The ten year old looks around and sees the many kind of Pokemon. None of them pay atelier to him except for one.
>The tiny critter jumps at him and steals his beanie off his head.
"My beanie!"
>The professor calls the Pokemon back, but it ignores it. The Eevee runs off down a corridor with the beanie in its mouth, the young boy and professor chase after it.
>The hallway is empty, there's one door open. Inside they find the young Eevee wearing the green beanie and admiring how it looks in the mirror.
"I'm sorry little guy, but that's mine."
>He snatches it off his head. The Pokemon tries to take it back, but the boy is prepared this time.
>Earlier the professor gave him a Pokeball to use on the Pokemon of his choosing. That capturing device is thrown at the Eevee and lands on the ground.
>It gives a few struggles to get out, but gives in.
>"Do you want that to be your starting Pokemon?"
"Yeah! This little guy has good taste!"
>"Alright then, I'll get the paperwork ready."
>Later that day at the boy's home. He lets out his very first Pokemon.
"Go Eevee!"
>The ball unleashes the brown Pokemon who sits there annoyed.
"Listen, I know you like my beanie, but it's mine. It means a lot to me so I can't let you have it. But here I got a present for you!"
>He places an orange beanie on its head."
>"Eevee!"
>It scampers off to you a mirror and looks at its reflection.
>"Eee~vee."
"Like it?"
>"Eevee!"
>The Pokemon jumps into the boys arms and rubs his head inside his neck with affection.
"Now we match."
>And began his wonderful Pokemon Journey.
>>
>>27696921
That's it. I'm dabbing on everyone at BC this year.
>>
>>27716968
Le "Norman is in a coma after stealing Purples bike" meme
>>
>>27717071
Brad would be his Brock, but...

>implying Purple can be the fiery Misty
>>
File: mfw278.jpg (841 KB, 3792x3024) Image search: [Google]
mfw278.jpg
841 KB, 3792x3024
>>27700043
>wearing a spoon
Why?
>>
>>27716968
>Isn't Norman hunting down the beast who took his beanie
Still a great pic. Next OP?
>>
>>27717332
It would be sunset
Purple would be the leader in saffron
>>
>>27717605
I vote for this
>>
>>27716968
that's a very good pic
tell the artist good job
>>
boop
>>
>>27719933
that's a neat number
>>
calm day, isn't it?
>>
>>27722058
Steam sales, lad
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 177x278) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 177x278
>>27720667
>That story where Scott gets his nuts draines by this goth twat
I'm gonna nees more of that
>>
>>27722428
>Scott with an equally pessimistic snob bitch
I'd ship it but I like him being gay more
>>
Scott and Shimmer would bond by being the city's local bitches. Platonically hang out and mock casuals walking around and complain about the world and Norman
>>
>Canon parents showed
>This will never be relevant again

:'(
>>
>>27723618
How haven't you and based teamed up
>>
>>27723618

>She's actually her aunt
>Told Flutters to call her mom for the lulz
>>
>>27723618
I guess it's time to make an update
>>
>>27723618
Don't worry nigga
If you use your drawing as a base, you only have to cut some hair, add glases, and then the editors can paint it.
Or just recolor it. The bun in momma shy must hold most of her hair
>>
>>27716568
I'm not seeing that pic, nor tiddies, anon. Help a brother out
>>
>>27724380

https://derpiboo.ru/tags/sophisticated+sophie
https://derpiboo.ru/tags/sophisticata
>>
S T I L L
T
I
L
L
NO __________ STORY
>>
>>27724436
those some real nice tiddies, anon, real nice.
>>
>You'll never eat cereal out of Sophie's bra
>>
>>27724478
I abandoned the stupid story I was updating on previous thread and did other things that got satisfied a more anons
I want to continue fulfilling requests
>>
>>27725447
>I want to continue fulfilling requests
Thank God.
I have nothing for ya now but please stay on the look out
>>
>>27726265
We ever had a story with saphire shores?
>>
>>27726754

Nope, we haven't.
>>
>>
File: 1466348005975.png (103 KB, 288x200) Image search: [Google]
1466348005975.png
103 KB, 288x200
>>27728038
Tfw want her back to NTR Brad
What's wrong with me
>>
>>27724478
nyx
>>
File: 1405494459376.jpg (109 KB, 627x522) Image search: [Google]
1405494459376.jpg
109 KB, 627x522
>>
>>27730094
Where's the full chart
>>
File: IMG_20160622_141634-1.jpg (34 KB, 411x404) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160622_141634-1.jpg
34 KB, 411x404
>tfw wanna do nothing but discuss lewd and shitpost about Norman harem
>thread can't discuss shit about anything and don't wanna overload and kill it
>>
>>27730685
post anyway. let's see where we end up
>>
>>
>>27723625
Good question

>>27723618
I mean, she's pretty much the same MILF but with redder hair
>>
>>27732284
Part 2 when
>>
>>27732284
Write Noam losing his mind and being happy in the next part.
I've noticed he always seems confused or scared, or just kinda going for it.
He's never "Holy shit she's using her tits to suck my mind out of my dick."
Even in the orgy he just ordered everyone around "Go here. Do this please."
He needs to explode with joy and disbelief that 2 golden waifus are about to go down on him
>>
>>27732983
>Noam
Norman
>>
File: 898677.png (310 KB, 429x1035) Image search: [Google]
898677.png
310 KB, 429x1035
>>
>>27733688
>Tfw no Norman 3D model
>>
>>27724478
Scott x Pinkie mind break
>>
File: 1444444316578.jpg (201 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1444444316578.jpg
201 KB, 600x600
>>
File: 1422783505526.png (1 MB, 1154x1988) Image search: [Google]
1422783505526.png
1 MB, 1154x1988
>>
>>27734376
I need this
please
>>
File: 1416243840433.jpg (183 KB, 800x1236) Image search: [Google]
1416243840433.jpg
183 KB, 800x1236
>>
>>27736039
>This and
>>27736824
>Dazzlings foursome never ever
>>
Need stories of Chloe. I want the best, but please tell me what I'm getting into
>>
Okay, I'm legitimately concerned now
We need something
I'd write lewd but I simply don't have the mind for it right now
>>
>>27738317
maybe if we share our ideas we will do something
i been trying to write a story where norman and nolan change clothes, and no one notice until nolan starts to suffer purple's shenanigans, and norman is sended with the saints to a rescue mission
>>
File: 1464143389030.jpg (174 KB, 570x800) Image search: [Google]
1464143389030.jpg
174 KB, 570x800
>>27738767
holy fucking shit, nigger
this shit is genius, why haven't you done this before?
If not you some one else!
Hell, two interpretations would be fucking rad af
>>
File: 1420016709078.png (555 KB, 1287x1850) Image search: [Google]
1420016709078.png
555 KB, 1287x1850
>>
File: 1466437090072.jpg (808 KB, 1152x2048) Image search: [Google]
1466437090072.jpg
808 KB, 1152x2048
>>27738767
>Nolan gets Shim-Sham'd
>>
File: 1455823181942.png (62 KB, 166x206) Image search: [Google]
1455823181942.png
62 KB, 166x206
Nolan making a comeback or what?
>>
>Whenever Norman is being a butt, Chloe packs her stuff and goes to Scott's house
>He's in short shorts and tank tops watching Daria at 2am
>They girl talk all night and he gives her new hair styles
>When he isn't an elitist douche,he becomes Chloe's older sister
>>
>>27740183
He needs to Defeat the Aino and the Molester First.
>>
File: So Far.png (385 KB, 2012x1285) Image search: [Google]
So Far.png
385 KB, 2012x1285
>>
>>27738767
>>27738859
I've suggested this so many times when I used to browse.

alternatively, a nolan-norman fusion
>>
>>27741218
>nolan-norman fusion
It will sound like a chinese man saying norman's name
Nolman
>>
>>27741166
>filename
i tried so hard, to lose it all!
but in the end, it doesn't even matter!!!
>>
>>27741310
Norman North
Nolan Normal

Normal North
Nolan Norman
>>
(Interior of Norman's apartment with Norman and Brad on the couch. The sounds of a soccer game are heard in the TV)
Norman: So...let me try to get this straight.
Brad: Alright.
Norman: So its a bunch of guys using PES16 to create a fictional soccer tournament using memes from the threads of an image board which shall remain nameless.
Brad: Yep.
Norman: And the one team takes it so seriously that they actually hold tests before the tournaments to try out different tactics.
Brad: Yep.
Norman: That's....that's horrifying.
(Cut to the screen as it is a team based on Equestria Girls vs. a team based on the Cloudsdale Factory)
PonyMeBro: (V/O) RagingSheDemon passes to Stealing Waifus who shoots and scores!!!
(We see the aforementioned player with the head of a photo of pony Flash and Twilight together running toward the end line, he turns and points at the name on the back of his jersey: "Bradical".)
Brad: Norm...you alright?
(Cut back to Norman cringing hard on the ground and foaming at the mouth. Laughter to end scene)
>>
>>27742624
I thought you were dead!
>>
>>27743062
Rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated. Just incredibly busy with work. Summer season means 13,000 people a day coming to the museum. Sleep sadly overtakes writing in my spare time.
>>
>>27743275
Damn shame, we'll see what we can get done in the meantime
thanks for checking and stay tuned
>>
>>27732799
Dubs command I get it done soon.
>>
File: 1435038991492.gif (91 KB, 593x591) Image search: [Google]
1435038991492.gif
91 KB, 593x591
>>27744144
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAA
>>
boop
>>
god damn, today sure is fast
>>
>>27744144
No more mean Norman. He can Dom just don't let the fag insult waifus.
>>
>>27741166
Norman gets harassed by guys from CPA when
>>
>>27747047
Someday man
We just need to see how it would work
>>
>>27747555
I hope so because Neon, TH, Pokey and Jet Set would make best assholes if not too well established somewhere else from past threads

Good numbers for u btw
>>
File: Mettaton_NEO.gif (1 MB, 258x139) Image search: [Google]
Mettaton_NEO.gif
1 MB, 258x139
I don't know why but I can just imagine Nolan as this
>>
I bet Scott has a daddy kink
>>
>No story about Brad showing Soren how to cool like the Bradster
>Soren legit thinks Brad is multi cool and follows advice
>Featuring Scott and Shimmer as the complaining side characters
>Scott thinks nothing of Brad is cool
>Shimmer thinks Soren is fine as he is but still thinks he's a lil bitch
>Brad is actually making Soren LESS COOL because he's noticing Soren and Norman are becoming hits with the ladies with their mysterious past, long hair, subordinate personalities and little boy bodies
>Soren believes everything Brad tells him to do, because Brad is Apex Cool
>>
>>27748680
It makes sense
He is too fabulous for canterlot
>>
>>27748680
prepare to get one shot
>>
>>27748934
t. Eternal blue cuck
>>
File: cool eevee is cool.jpg (157 KB, 1223x1280) Image search: [Google]
cool eevee is cool.jpg
157 KB, 1223x1280
>>27716968
freaking nice
>>
File: IMG_20160627_103835-1.png (332 KB, 907x658) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160627_103835-1.png
332 KB, 907x658
Do we even have NTR
>>
>>27750657
no as far as i know
but that would mean a soren or a mr shy story
>>
File: 1410738993565.jpg (15 KB, 637x353) Image search: [Google]
1410738993565.jpg
15 KB, 637x353
>>
File: 1461109334340.gif (2 MB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
1461109334340.gif
2 MB, 540x304
>>27751326
>Backstage Brad and Amy while Soren watches
I can almost taste it
>>
>>27752315

>Brad and Amy
>Not Nolan and Amy
>>
>>27752327
It hurts more with Brad, since they're all I'm a band
>>
>>27752327
>Nolan and Amy
>Not bulging Amy
>>
>>27752745

He already, knowingly, cuckked him with Shimmer.

I doubt he'd do it again.
>>
>>27752759
Nah.
Backstage Amy BJ
>>
>>27752759
>misusing cuck
Learning time
Cucking Soren would be if Soren called Brad and said "Hey buddy wanna bang Amy while I watch?".
NTRing the poor boy would be Soren catching Brad and a girl he loves in the act, and won't do anything
>>
>>27753053
three years later and Nolan still can't cook for shit
>>
>>27753438
Nolan is Papyrus.
>>
>>27753441
I'd rather talk about mindless smut than anything relating to /nn/ + Undertale
>>
>>27753446
Well aren't you a saint?
>>
File: b33d10831ee8214ee15f395f5d529b92.png (374 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
b33d10831ee8214ee15f395f5d529b92.png
374 KB, 1280x1280
>>27753446
why? afraid of a bad time?
>>
File: 214521452141.jpg (140 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
214521452141.jpg
140 KB, 1280x720
>>27753465
You're gonna have a rad time.
>>
boop
>>
File: 1430811289713.png (293 KB, 588x610) Image search: [Google]
1430811289713.png
293 KB, 588x610
>>
night guys
>>
File: 1373732728454.png (883 KB, 664x833) Image search: [Google]
1373732728454.png
883 KB, 664x833
>>
File: 1467097107726.gif (2 MB, 480x272) Image search: [Google]
1467097107726.gif
2 MB, 480x272
Post Sophie
>>
>>27756969
Nice
>>
File: kuma.jpg (26 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
kuma.jpg
26 KB, 225x350
>>27758406
>carries a bible
Wonder if she knows this guy.
>>
>>27756969
Someone write about this glorious chest
>>
File: 973831.jpg (104 KB, 512x1133) Image search: [Google]
973831.jpg
104 KB, 512x1133
>>27756969
>>27758406
>>27759138
O Lord, bless this chest...
>>
Tfw Based making Part 2 now means no Sophie til 2018
>>
>>27759739
>"Fucking pleb"
>>
>>27759750
The skull has a BONEr
>>
>>27759853
We always talk about Sophie and her boobers and how she longs for Norman but,
Do we have anything in text that really follows this
>>
night
>>
>>27761939
I don't know man, I just like the idea of a sweet christian girl with super charming gozangas.
>>
File: 1467073681069.gif (94 KB, 325x244) Image search: [Google]
1467073681069.gif
94 KB, 325x244
>>27762830
>Christian
She's just the principals assistant/part time disciplinary intern
>>
Sophie, Naomi and Scott Mean Green Power Hour when
>>
boi
>>
>>27763207
>green people
>hardly ever interacting with each other
What else do they have in common besides their skin color?
>>
>>27764887

So, according to you, they have to hang out together because they are the same color?

Go to bed Norman.
>>
>>27760147
Welcome to the bone zone.
>>
>>27763121
I don't see sophie as a straight conservative christian, but i bet she holds her ground by following the book
>>
File: IMG_20160629_225138.jpg (2 MB, 3328x1872) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160629_225138.jpg
2 MB, 3328x1872
>>
>>27766540
i know diwata would just have her mic on just to hear chloe's angryness each time she gets killed
>>
File: 1412112284453.png (270 KB, 1589x2303) Image search: [Google]
1412112284453.png
270 KB, 1589x2303
when we gonna have a bad girls's story?
>>
File: tumblr_o9ce3rry1o1sfb46po1_1280.jpg (104 KB, 853x1280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9ce3rry1o1sfb46po1_1280.jpg
104 KB, 853x1280
>>
we need maids
>>
>>27768226
>Norman buys Purple new clothes
>It's all maid clothes
>>
File: 1432401607904.jpg (217 KB, 1280x803) Image search: [Google]
1432401607904.jpg
217 KB, 1280x803
>>27768253
>norman's face when purple accepted to be a cute maid instead of lewd maid
>norman's face when she manage to get dough from that
>>
>>27767825
>She wanted in due to stronger german identity
>gonna need a passport to travel to germanistan
Sure sucks to be her
>>
File: 1436317325610.jpg (52 KB, 659x1213) Image search: [Google]
1436317325610.jpg
52 KB, 659x1213
>>
File: Screenshot_20160629-162939.png (2 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160629-162939.png
2 MB, 2560x1440
>Watching porn
>twink dude with 2 milfs is wearing a Beanie, Orange top, and (can't see it) Green pants.
We did this
>>
File: Screenshot_20160629-163802.png (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160629-163802.png
1 MB, 2560x1440
See look at this cheeky nigger sneaking up on 2 milfs banging
>>
File: Eyebrow.gif (1 MB, 500x209) Image search: [Google]
Eyebrow.gif
1 MB, 500x209
>>27768226
I concur
>>
>>27770086
>>27770166
that's norman for sure
>>
File: 1465922206228.jpg (57 KB, 584x960) Image search: [Google]
1465922206228.jpg
57 KB, 584x960
>>27770086
>>27770166
what the fuck is this?
why am I looking at porn?
>>
>page 9
nope
can't have that
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 167

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.