[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Starlight glimmer isn't going to be in the movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: large.png (404 KB, 650x901) Image search: [Google]
large.png
404 KB, 650x901
Therefore she's not a mane seventh but just a heavily featured secondary character, like Discord or Luna.
What are your thoughts on this glimmerfags?
>>
Evidence?
>>
>>27689415
No one cares
>>
>>27689415
K
>>
>>27689441
They gave a synopsis of it at the Russian get together; It lists the mane six, shows images of the other 6, ect., but NO starlight.

If she was in it I think they'd have stated her as part of the group in the synopsis they gave or had some promo material.
>>
>>27689415
She's going to be the s6 finale hero so I'm okay with it
>>
>>27689462
So you don't know whether she makes a cameo or not?
>>
>>27689462
She'll still become an element in the finale like when Sunny became an element at the end if EQG 2
>>
>>27689463
>>27689495
My sides will never heal
>>
>>27689495
Doubtful, given that she'd almost certainly be headlineing the movie along the others if she was a seventh element.
>>27689463
Conjecture; and the information we've had for names for the episode (Either flurry heart of the swam or to where and back again) don't indicate anything about her having a heavy role in saving the day.
Most probably it'll revolve around flurry heart again and changelings, not starlight. At most she'll be like Discord was in the s4 finale before departing back to her town.
>>
>>27689515
Just wait. Shes seventh element. Alicorn by show finale.
>>
>>27689515
But "princess Twilight" didn't indicate a widespread battle with Tirek. Don't worry m8. Glimmer will stop the changeling attack and learn what friendship is
>>
File: leaked.image.for.realsy.png (264 KB, 1280x713) Image search: [Google]
leaked.image.for.realsy.png
264 KB, 1280x713
>>27689529
This is truth. Like Sunset before her, Starlight will become an alicorn in the finale to shitstomp the villain.
Be ready for a super alicorn form of some type afters he absorbs the EOH or Flurry heart's magic to do so. After that, she will gain a throne and take her role as the Undisputed second in command of the group.
>>
>>27689549
lol
>>
>>27689549
>>27689529
>starlight will become an alicorn bullshit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRy3wICXVXI
>>
File: 1465957756558.png (1 MB, 1305x1480) Image search: [Google]
1465957756558.png
1 MB, 1305x1480
>>27689549
>Sunset is an alicorn
Look friend I'm a huge Shimmerfag and would give my left nut for 5 minutes with her and want nothing more than for her to be in the show but there is no evidence to suggest alicorn status. She became an element in RR but not an alicorn as we see when she "ponys up" at the beginning of FG and there are no wings on her back. She got magic wings again at the end of FG but those are not alicorn wings. Saying that shes an alicorn after that would mean that Scitwi would also be one. Also, from what we know, only an alicorn can make another pony an alicorn and we have yet to see that.

TL;DR Sunny is not an alicorn yet. Shimmerfag approved.
>>
>>27689549
No. She will be an alicorn but only at the end of show finale. She becomes an element to help in season six finale but only an alicorn when show ends.
>>
File: large.jpg (353 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
353 KB, 1000x1000
>>27689600
>only an alicorn can make another pony an alicorn
The EOH are what made Twilight an alicorn, the magic came from inside herself, not from Celestia.
Also, Sci twi is ALSO an alicorn. They both are now from using the full EOH at the end of FG.
>>
>>27689641
You can't go by the toys or by magic that came from the elements. Sunny got wings in the first movie but they were magic induces demon wings and she's not an alicorn because of them. The end of FG made neither of them an alicorn. You can't go by the toys because thy are so inconsistent. The new Sunny, Scitwi, and RD have wings that look to be made of magic yet Flutters has no wings. The toys are not canon, not relevant.
>>
>>27689549
Starlight Glimmer will replace Twilight Sparkle as the new princess of Equestria in the S6 finale.
>>
>>27689600
Why would you want sunset on the show?
Why push her back from her leader position to one of a secondary character?
>>
>>27689803
DONT TELL ME THE FLAWS AND LET ME LIVE MY DREAM GODDAMMIT!

Seriously though it's cause the banter between her and Starlight would be great and I want to see her make up with Celestia and see how strong her unicorn magic is.
>>
>pink shimmer
>>
>>27689771
>The new Sunny, Scitwi, and RD have wings that look to be made of magic yet Flutters has no wings
Fluttershy just isn't in the line because they're being cheap as hell on how many toys they make for the LOE line since FG bombed HARD, and fluttershy sells like shit.
>>
File: 1389993089190.png (64 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
1389993089190.png
64 KB, 250x238
>>27689549
>Sunset
>EQG
>Canon
>>
>>27689781

Nah, probably will save the day in the S6 last chapter and will stay in the crystal empire with sunburst(they will use the power of love if the villain is chrysalis) or just make a journey to learn about equestria and friendship shit
>>
>>27691102
Discord will join Queen Chrysalis and be defeated in the finale.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.