[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reversed Gender Roles Equestria
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 87
Previous thread: >>27645035

GoogleDoc Pastebin Archive:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aoh8YH3I0q78czAnb9mt_4h5jUeCUbivFV5WhAh935U/edit?pli=1

Old CrazyRain's Stories' Archives:
http://pastebin.com/C82B4dea
>>
File: 1424204581421.png (324 KB, 562x676) Image search: [Google]
1424204581421.png
324 KB, 562x676
TOUCH
THE
COW
>>
Lurkfag for firstfag

Also no dong ring whooo!
>>
>>27684744
Sexist bitch Vinyl is my fetish.
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 200x200
>>27684766
MY TIME HAS COME
>>
Guess I'll get things started. I'm not super thrilled with this segment but I don't really want to sit on it and keep making changes that I don't think really improve it, I'd rather just post it and move on.

>>27633991
>The sun is shining brightly, illuminating your way as you all travel inland.
>All being yourself, your sister Luna, your former attacker and now current traveling companion Kriemhild, and…
>”Oh? Yes, good day fellow travelers!” Anonymous chirps to the party traveling past you, they stopped when they saw a monk and asked him to do a quick prayer for them.
>Kriemhild steps over to Anonymous, her broad shoulders loaded with equipment, most of which you recognize save for one particularly large bundle of cloth and rope.
>While you are curious to know what is under that bundle, more pressingly you wonder how the tauress appears to be completely unencumbered.
>You fancy yourself to be stronger than Luna and even you are feeling quite exhausted by the pace you all are traveling at.
>During your musings, Anonymous has crossed over and now kneels with the other traveling party, Kriemhild stands just behind the young mino, her piercing blue eyes scan over the travelers as Anon begins his prayer.
>”Blessed art thou who walk under the loving gaze of the elysian creators. Koh, the holy father, assist your sons and daughters most kind with thine favor. Keep cheerful winds upon their backs so they may faster reach their destination-”
>Koh, one of a small group of beings they refer to as Ancients.
>”And Waimoo, great all-mother, shoulder the world for these devoted. Raise the roads to meet their weary hooves so they may walk with confidence, secure in their faith upon thee."
>Waimoo, a cow so great in her time that she caught the affections of the Ancient Koh. Together they are referred to as the creators. They were the ones who are claimed to have given rise to the minotaur race.
>At least that’s how you remember hearing it from yesterday.
>>
>>27684802
>While Anonymous was tending to your bruised neck from the swift action of his companion Kriemhild.
>Having finished his prayer, he bids the traveling group well and makes his return to you and your sister.
>Kriemhild stops him and they begin speaking amongst themselves.
>You can’t really make out what they are saying, but Anonymous is clearly displeased with what Kriemhild is saying.
>You are better able to pick up their conversation as they approach.
>”-nd you have too little faith in your fellows Kriem. By all rights, Celestia and Luna should have rejected my humble plea for their accompaniment after you so brutishly attacked them. And yet they walk with us still thanks to my “dangerous trust” in others and the benevolent favor of the creators.”
>If looks could kill, you all would have dropped dead from one passing of Kriemhild’s eyes.
>She instead blows air through her nostrils and continues leading the way towards the next town.
>”Quite the odd couple don’t you think sister?” Luna whispers after having trotted up right beside you.
>You watch the two bipeds marching on ahead of you.
>Anonymous’s robes sway with the gentle breeze, their colors are varying shades of blue-grey.
>HIs cuffs dangle low upon his wrist, somewhat concealing the extra digit his kind is born with.
>The edges of his robe are lined with a deep red color, ornate black lines spread through those bits of red.
>Almost as if he knew your eyes were upon him, he adjusts his hooded shawl, of a matching color set, to better cover the distinct features of his face.
>His hands sway as he walks and with each step there is a lightness to them despite the heated discussion he is getting into with Kriemhild.
>The tauress herself is tall and broad, even from this short distance away you can see the muscles on her firmly built body shift with every step.
>>
>>27684812
>Her coat is blue, short and light on her upper half and thicker darker fur on her lower half, with a silvery mane that drapes down just past her shoulders.
>Her horns are a dark grey and rather than the usual nosering, you see only one ring through her left ear.
>That ear is currently flicking with annoyance as she continues her discussion with Anonymous.
>Kriemhild crosses her arms, the muscles of her arms bulge and gently squeeze at either side of the leather chest piece.
>Occasionally when she turns her body to face Anonymous, you can see that her large breasts appear just the slightest bit fuller.
>Before you have even finished looking over your two new companions, you see that Anon has closed the gap between the two of them and wrapped his arms around one of Kriemhild’s.
>The tauress smiles begrudgingly and you can see her shoulders relax.
>Anonymous steps to the side again, giggling as you all continue onwards.
>You realize you have trailed off since Luna asked you about the two.
“We know very little of their lands, it is too early to say that they are the odd ones I think.”
>”Is it too early to say they are a couple do you think?”
>You can’t help a blush forming on your face as your gaze falls solely to Anonymous.
>Now that you know what he really looks like, you can make out some of those unique features even under shadow of his shawl.
>”-pureborn. Long ago, calves born in the image of the ancients were called pureborns. They were considered beings most blessed and renowned. It has been so long since one has walked these lands, however, that pureborns are considered by many to be but a myth.”
>He confided in you both his origins, you realized then why he had such an aversion to your title of thirdborn.
>Like you he is uncertain of his place in this world.
>Unlike you however, he has no other like himself to turn to for comfort.
>Your heart aches for the young bull, and truthfully you would hope that they are not together.
>>
>>27684828
>Kriemhild seems a fine traveling companion, but she could not know what it is like to feel different and alone in a crowd of ‘peers’.
>”I think so” Luna remarks.
>You hum questioningly.
>She nods towards Anonymous before turning back to you, “That it is too early. I certainly hope so anyway.”
>A tinge of possessiveness strikes you, it strikes harder when you realize that Luna’s gaze falls not to Anonymous, but her eyes instead follow the gentle sway of the bottom of his robes.
>You casually step closer to your dearest sister, your saddlebag bumps into hers.
>Anonymous jumps and whips around to face you both, his eyes settling on your sister, “Luna? Are you okay?”
>She hisses loudly in response.
“She is fine, I misjudged out distance and nudged her injured wing with my saddlebags.”
>”Please do be more cautious, Celestia” Anonymous warns.
“Of course” you respond to Anon before turning to face Luna, "my sincerest apologies sister dearest” you say with as sorrowful a voice as you can muster.
>She sneers at you and turns her eyes ahead.
>Anonymous hums contentedly and slowly his pace to fall back with you both.
>Kriemhild throws a quick sideways glance at Anonymous before facing ahead again.
>”Kriemhild says nightfall is coming soon-“
>Luna nods her head, “She is correct.”
>Her connection to the moon has always been better than yours was to the sun.
>”And the next town is yet more time still. Kriemhild says she knows of a small clearing secluded away from the main road-”
>“More ‘trader’s secrets”?” Luna remarks, taking a light jab at Kriemhild’s reluctance for conversation.
>Anonymous giggles along with Luna while you growl at your sister’s foalishness.
>Anonymous must have heard you as he suddenly stops giggling and becomes silent for a moment.
>>
>>27684839
>He continues shortly after, ”I know Kriemhild is not very talkative, but don’t think too poorly of her. She is very knowledgable, and kindhearted in her own way. I fear I may never have left the safety of the church in Moscow were it not for her willingness to look after me on my pilgrimage."
>You feel vindicated in seeing Luna’s eyes fall while you all continue to follow Kriemhild.
>”That said, she could stand to be more amicable…” Anon muses aloud, “After all, you two are true adventurers!”
>Both you and Luna tense up.
>You share a particularly sharp look with your sister for putting this notion in his mind.
>”Not a trader like Kriemhild, or a hermit monk like myself… No, you both walk where there are no trails. Where danger could overtake you at any moment! Such thrilling lives you both must lead, and at such young ages, barely older than I am…” Anon muses aloud, a faint wistfulness in his voice.
>You clear your throat.
>”Y-yes well, tis not the life for many, and of those it is shortly lived” Luna responds, trying to maintain a cool composure.
>Anonymous hums happily, “Oh yes, I have met my fair share of adventurers back in Moscow. Usually traveling through to reach the port towns, Such worn and weathered bodies with such proud hearts. Daughters that would make the all-mother most proud, it always elates me to see them better under my care.”
>You and Luna share looks of concern with each other.
>Neither of you have the faintest clue where to find this seed you were tasked with retrieving, nor did Anonymous or Kriemhild for that matter.
>You are accompanying them so far because they are going near the capitol of Bovinia, Cowstria, where you both are likely to find somepony who may know more information.
>Kriemhild has agreed to give you directions to reach Cowstria once you all arrive in the neighboring town.
>Luna’s tales of adventure were only meant to goad you, but Anonymous seems to have taken them to heart.
>>
>>27684850
>And while you enjoy watching Luna squirm as her lies dig her deeper still, you would rather not be found out before you have to part ways.
>To see disappointment upon Anonymous’ face would surely break your heart.
>”Oh, I believe we are nearing the clearing. And not a moment too soon, these robes are quite stifling under this heat.”
>Anonymous quickens his pace to return to his companion as they begin to veer off the main path.

>Anonymous yaws widely, his arms stretch out far above his head.
>”I am retiring for the night Kriemhild.”
>The tauress grunts in acknowledgement.
>"You needn’t worry about withholding your conversations any longer, my virgin ears shall remain pure in the protection afforded me by my tent.”
>Kriemhild rolls her eyes.
>Anonymous frowns and stomps over to the tauress.
>He crosses his arms over his chest, “Kriemhild. Emelipe, the ancient sister, would cast her disappointment upon your reluctance and so do I.”
>The tauress growls, but the firmness of her face softens, “Fine…”
>Anonymous smiles and bends down to put himself face to face with his companion.
>He plants a gentle kiss upon her cheek, “Thank you Kriemhild. Sleep well, ancients watch over you.”
>The young bull, now donning only a light tunic and trousers crosses past the campfire to reach you and Luna.
>His hands are clasped in front of him, and he bows.
>You can see through the neck hole of his shirt, the campfire sends a faint light through his tunic giving the smallest glimpse at the smooth body beneath.
>”I am quite proud to have finally gotten through to that stubborn cow. Enjoy the rest of your evening and rest well. May the ancients watch over you.”
>You fight the tension in your wing joints first and foremost.
>After that moment of arousal subsides, you focus your thoughts to what Anonymous was saying.
>Gotten through to what?
>>
>>27684862
>”You two, come over to this side” the tauress says, sounding like a command despite there being no forcefulness in her voice.
>Both you and Luna share a nervous look before doing as she says.
>You stand near Kriemhild, looking for a place to sit.
>She takes up so much space on her log that you wouldn’t dare consider sitting next to her.
>Luna resigns herself to her fate first and plants her plot on the cold ground.
>You begrudgingly follow suit and sit down on Kriemhild’s other side.
>”The boy is going to drive me mad if I don’t concede somewhere” she remarks.
>You glance, briefly, at Anonymous’ tent.
>His shadow is faint with the campfire being between you and the tent, but with the moon’s light you can barely make out motion in the tent.
>Anonymous is kneeled in prayer, you break sight with the tent when you see him begin to remove his tunic.
>Kriemhild sighs, “He wants me to befriend you both, the boy knows too little of the world outside the church’s walls to know that such a thing simply doesn’t happen over a day of traveling.”
>She is not wrong.
>Her eyes are peering over to Anon’s tent.
>The elder tauress chuckles to herself, “He is inexperienced, but he is no fool. He is pretending to sleep right now, struggling to listen in on our conversation, convinced that the only reason we are not friends is because we are not free to speak freely with him around.”
>You and Luna join in with Kriemhild’s merriment.
>It is at that moment that Kriemhild’s face lowers, “I know that neither of you are adventurers.”
>Your heart sinks, and the worry spreading across Luna’s face tells you that she is feeling the same way.
>”I know adventurers. Your eyes are too soft. Your gait, too flimsy. Tartarus, you claimed that a Basilisk has only four legs.”
>Do not tremble Celestia, you technically never made any of those claims.
>However if Anon is truly listening in-
>>
>>27684871
>”Don’t concern yourselves with the boy, try as he might, his hearing is very poor-“
>You breathe a sigh of relief.
>”-Concern yourselves with me.”
>And now you are shaking like a leaf.
>”As I said when we first met, I care not what you are or what you plan to do. I care only for his safety and his happiness. And if us becoming friends is what makes him happy, then as far as he knows we are now close friends.”
>Wha- but how?
>"Currently and all through the night after he falls asleep, we stayed up bonding. You both regaled me with your tales of adventure, and I offered you sound advice that only an experienced trader like myself would know."
>Oh thank Elysium is that what she is suggesting?
>”And he needs not know anything otherwise. Tomorrow evening we will part ways and your images will remain intact in his mind. Understood?”
>”Y-yes madam.”
“Yes.”
>The tauress’ grim face lightens to the point that you could almost call it smiling, “Good, now that I am relieved of that burden, I fancy myself a drink.”

Okay and that's all I have for now. As I said, I'm not thrilled with this segment and I'm not too certain as to why. I think it's because not much happened, much like the first segment, but in a way that's 'wrong' to me. With this finally posted though I have less reason to keep trying to clean it up and instead just move on which I hope to do soon. Thanks for reading!
>>
>>27684895
I like Kriemhild.
>>
>>27681064
>Hey! My ideas aren't that bad
Your ideas aren't bad, they're durnk. That means they are horrible and wonderful.
>>
will we ever get a rgre cyoa?
>>
File: image.png (75 KB, 540x420) Image search: [Google]
image.png
75 KB, 540x420
>>27685126
>CYOA
Get that shit outta here, child.
>>
>>27685126
We talking about the kind of CYOAs with images and .pdfs or that kind of shit where we all reply to an author hoping for dubs?

Because I'm hoping for the former.
>>
>>27685225
A good kind of create your own adventure
>>
>>27684895
I liked this chapter. Had a bit more more lore building in it and some cute interactions.
>>
File: 1463281702406.jpg (74 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1463281702406.jpg
74 KB, 640x480
>>27685126
>>
bump with green
>you are anon
>and your drunk as fuck
>you still had a bottle of vodkaFROM MOTHERLAND
cyкa

>you had it chilled in your fridge and you decided to get drunk tonight
>KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK
''wsho izz it??''
>''it me anon twilight!! what are you doing?
>oh fuck its purple autsim
>you stumble to the door and open it
>twilight is standing there looking annoyed
>''what took you so long?''
'' i wash having a drinkk ''
>''anon you know you shouldn't drink what is this anyway??''
''this iss vodka made from the best potatoes in the usa
>as you cap the bottle and set it on the counter you look at twilight
>why is she so pale?
>hmmmm... whatever
>be twilight sparkle
>you came to anons house to check on him (colts do get into trouble a LOT)
>he let you in then told you he had drunk POTATOES,poor colt never knew the diffrence
''ANON WE NEED TO GET YOU TO THE HOSPITAL RIGHT NOW''
>''why?''
>you dont have time for this
>you levitate him and teleport to the hospital
two days later...
>you are anon
>turns out potatoes are poisonous to pones
>and you told twilight that vodka was made from potatoes
>the little marshmallows thought you were trying to commit suicide
>today was a get drunk kinda day
if yall want me too keep goin ill be happy to oblige
>>
>>27686227
>your
>>
>>27686227
Take a break. You've earned it.
>>
>>27686263
thanks
>>27686254
>you're
>you are
>your
>same thing
kill your self;^)
>>
>>27684895
remember, this isn't the real frosty
no trips
RIP frosty, taken by the propeller far too early
>>
>>27686227
> day memes in equestria
>you are anon and you are sitting with the cringest fuck you have ever met
>mutha
>fuckin
>discord
>fuck how he acted in the show
>they were off by miles
>no scratch that lightyears
>jesus chirst
>''ANON!?! DID YOU HEAR ME?''
>oh hell no
>this bitch yelled right in your ear
>anger.jpeg

>''MOTHERFUCKER IM RIGHT HERE I WILL BITCH SLAP YOU SO HARD YOU WILL BECOME A BEING OF GREAT HARMONY DO YOU HEAR ME?!?!??!''
>''yes...*sob*''
>bitch
''what do you want?''
>''i-ii-was --only *weep* gonna ask you what you were doing
>from then he breaks down crying the whole way home
>pussy
>you were playing angry birds and this fuck made you miss the last pig

hmmm guys let me know on this but i want to make this my first long story
ive always wanted to be a writefag and did shit green now and againso what do yall ,think keep on this one or keep making cancer until the thread is page 1?
>>
>>27686440
You can do it Anon.
JUST
DO
IT

But check your capitalization and the use of your/you're.
>>
>>27686455
right away captain
well if you say so but as my name says most if the time i any green im stoned off my ass
so the use of your will get used a lot more but i will try to catch myself ok mr anon sir?
>>
>>27686477
well time to smoke then bed guys ill keep doing this story as rgre dosent have a whole lot of discord storys and i want to give you guys the most fresh story and memes
g'night
>>
>>27686336
I really hope that's supposed to be a joke.
>>
>>27686427
Who the hell is she?
>>
>>27686702
A writefag moments before she got propellered.
>>
>>27686752
>>27686702
>>27686427
>plebs not knowing Frostybox aka Vigilant Heart is a mare
>plebs thinking that she would let something take her out this easily
>>
File: 1457884632397.jpg (271 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1457884632397.jpg
271 KB, 1024x1024
>>
>>27685037
You know what Anon? So do I

>>27685606
Thanks Anon, that is sort of what I was going for I just feel like I missed the mark a little on it.

>>27686427
Oh you... I've never bothered to use a trip.

>>27687009
This, exactly.
>>
does this thread normally slow down during the weekends?

its starting to become more frequent
>>
>>27687994
Apparently, it does.
>>
>>27687882
Ey, dat's an imposta! Me thinks deys an Ork!
>>
>>27686440
I've never spoken to an immigrant before. How're your English lessons coming along?
>>
Frosty, does Anon know he's an alien or did he appear in Equestria when he was extremely young?
>>
>>27688229
We'll get into Anon's history one day, to answer you briefly, it's both in a way.

As of 'now' he knows himself to be a Pureborn. It's mentioned briefly in the segment above.
>>
>"C'mon, Anonymous, just a little sip!"
>>"Y-yeah, hon-honey. It won't hurt, I p-promise."
>>>"Mmmm.... A pretty colt like you out here after dark? Puh-lease; you want this."
>You are Anon, and you've learned something about ponies today.
>For example, the average pony lives to be about 20 years old.
>15 if they aren't weren't that healthy to begin with.
>>>>"Don't be afraid, Anonymous. I won't even make you my thrall."
>Ponies in Ponyville?
>They're vampires.
>Er, vamponies.
>Whatever.
>That's why all sorts of nasty paranormal shit happens in Ponyville of all places, and why Celestia has such a huge interest in the town.
>Literally everybody here is undead.
>Even the Elements.
>>>>>"Don' speak fer all of us, Dashie. Ah'll take him home with me an' make a proper stallion outta him."
>ESPECIALLY the Elements.
>Fun fact: Granny Smith was the first vampony in this town. She's been alive for hundreds of years.

>Hooves wrap around your neck from behind, startling you.
>>>>>>"There's a party in your veins, Anon!"
>Oh, God.
>Of COURSE it would be Pinkie Pie who'd sneak up on you.
>>>>>>"And everypony's invited!"
>CHOMP
>>
>>27688489
Fucking Sabbat filth.
>>
>>27688489
Dunno, will pony vampirism transmit to Anon?
>>
>>27688520
>>27688489
>"Anon, y'all git over here an' plow mah fields!"
>Without looking up, you flip the page of your book.
"No."
>"Got-dangit, Anon! Yer mah Thrall, an' that means you obey mah orders!"
"It really doesn't."
>Applejack stomps her hooves and stalks off.
>It's been a month since you were bitten by Pinkie Pie (and, almost immediately after, the rest of the Elements).
>Your bite wounds have healed and your free will remains.
>It doesn't stop your "mistresses" from trying to order you around, though.
>>
>>27688520
Just to his dick.
>>
>>27688489
You can post, but you can't hide AA
>>
>>27688520
>Anon gets bitten by pony vampires
>Now is a reverse vampire
>Feeds on the blood of vampires, it tastes okay but you don't want to have it too often.
>Turns into the negative space around a swarm of bats.
>Is visible in mirrors.
>Is healed by touching a crucifix.
>Sleeps in places other than a coffin.
>Can go out in the sun.
>Breaks into houses.
>Well he could do that last one before anyway, but he now actually bothers doing it.

>Ponies realize they have created a monster.
>Manage to convince Anon to go on holiday.
>THE DAY IS SAVED!

>Anon has at least a shred of decency, so he spreads reverse-vampirism to the regular ponies on his travels.
>Vamponies freak out adorably
>Celestia chuckles at their antics
>All according to keikaku
>TRANSLATORS NOTE: Keikaku means "I'm making this shit up as I go along"
>>
>>27688778
Every fucking time.
>>
>>27688824
>Pony invites Anon into his house
>Anon is unable to cross the threshold
>>
>>27688833
>Instead he jumps through their windows.
>>
>>27688824
>Vampone is thirsty
>Anon ejects blood out of his canines like a garden hose
>>
>>27688824
>Vamponies have to count spilled rice
>Anon bursts into flame if he counts anything
>>
>>27689235
"Threeeeaarggh!"
>>
>>27688828
By the way, the air freshener in the hall needs replacing.
>>
Yeah, you delete that. I saw it.
>>
>>27689497
Was there something wrong with it? It looked perfectly okay to me.
>>
File: 1461531811185.png (263 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1461531811185.png
263 KB, 800x600
>>27689497
>>27689512
the shame will never go away
>>
>>27689484
>Deleting your post
>Ever

>>27689532
http://desustorage.org/mlp/thread/27684744/#27689484
>Implying you CAN delete your post
That story needs continuing, Anon.
>>
>>27689541
It was trash based on a shitty idea
Please ignore
>>
>>27689575
It looked fine to me, but I'm not down with all the sekrit meeems so maybe there was something I didn't see.
>>
>>27689590
I deleted it because my autism doesn't allow me to leave a post out where one line that should be green isn't.
Of course now i'm occupied by other matters.
I only had that section finished. I might post the full story here later.
>>
>>27688181
>guys look at his grammerXDDD
im from new york faggot
>>
>>27689675
Well you can't write for shit.
>>
>>27689675
>From New York
There's your problem.
More green when?
>>
File: Octavia.png (257 KB, 933x2758) Image search: [Google]
Octavia.png
257 KB, 933x2758
Posting this again because Octavia gets no love in these threads
>>
>>27689717
Unless you write something about her yourself, or manage some author to actually care about her, it will remain that way.
>>
>>27689717
Octavia isn't getting any love in that green either.
>>
File: wow stop posting anytime.jpg (42 KB, 361x691) Image search: [Google]
wow stop posting anytime.jpg
42 KB, 361x691
>>27686440
''im playing a game
>''oooooh whats it called?
''angry birds'''
>''why are they angry? did somepony do somthing to them?''
>what is the story with angry birds anyway
>yes yes you know their eggs or something got stolen
>whatever
>''can i play?''
>well you're going to twibrights to look up some plants dude weed lamo
''sure but stay in the house ok?''
>''ok''
>as you leave to go to the friendship castle™
>*POP*
>its discord
>he looks more pissed that a drunk wasp that found his wife with another wasp
>''i was playing with it and as the last bird was about to hit the pig it broke''
>it broke??
>how?
>you look over every inch if the phone and not a scratch was found
>must of died
>meh, you'll charge it at home
''its not broken its dead''
>the look of anger is gone in a second
>replaced by worry and sadness
>this fucker is about to freak
>''WE NEE-
''its fine"
>''NO ITS NOT ITS DEAD YOU LET ME KILL IT"
>a paper bag pops into existance and he blows into it like in the cartoons
>kek he thinks your phone is alive and breathing
''no its not dead like that all i have to do is just put on the charger its fine discord''
>''o-oh''
>blush.gif
''damn if you turn any redder someone might mistake you for a tomato''
>blush intensifies

ill post later so let me know if you like the cancer that is this green
tell me what yall want and ill be happy to do it
ebin memes :DDD
>>
>>27689675
Anon I'm not trying to be a dick when I say this, but when people see writing like all they see is someone who isn't willing to put basic effort into making his story look good. Naturally they'll think that that lack of effort will carry over to the quality of the story.
>>
>>27689792
If I had any literary skill.
>>
>>27689917
I don't care. Try it for once. You will get better if you keep doing it.

Or you can keep hoping for someone to write a story for you, which won't happen.
>>
>>27689873
Discord.
Eris is better you pleb.
>>
>>27689994
Maybe his aim is to stealthy write a RGRE homo story?
>>
>>27690409
I guess I can see that, LaP did a great Eris already and Discord is the only thing I can see being a open exception to the rule.
>>
File: a point, he has one.jpg (72 KB, 490x614) Image search: [Google]
a point, he has one.jpg
72 KB, 490x614
>>27690435
yeah LaP did that story so with how shit i am now i might never touch that as there is a bar set an that might backfire on me quick as fuck
>>27690409
winar though im pure shit at clop soo yeah but ill make sure to try my best but as i do more ill probably get better with time
>>27689994
>mfw

allso i got some weeds so the green bus will be
arollin soon
>>
>>27690409
dropped
>>
>>27689717
what ever happened to the octavia wants rough sex/rape green?
>>
>>27690523
Your posts read like they're straight off of Twatter.
>>
>>27690638
your posts read like a book
faggot
>>
>>27690673
Or off of /b/.
>>
>>27690590
Not RGRE enough
>>
>>27690935
I never want to wake up either.
>>
File: 5ya95b.png (150 KB, 500x592) Image search: [Google]
5ya95b.png
150 KB, 500x592
>>27690959
Who the fuck is James?
Where's my special snowflake Anon?!
>>
>>27690959
James? What happened to Anon?
>>
>>27690731
>oh yes sir mr anon ill make sure to change how i talk pronto
if you dont like my posts filter me faggot
>>
File: REEEEEE.png (278 KB, 765x700) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEE.png
278 KB, 765x700
>>27690994
LP uses those names when he writes in prose for fimfiction. Just replace it with Anon and the story fits here.
>>
>>27690995
>>27690994
Guessing a copy and paste thing. LaP has said he's putting this on FimFiction, right?
>>
>>27690994
>>27690995
...Fuck, give me a second
>>
>>27691012
Thank goodness the fimfic version will have an actual name instead of a placeholder.
>>
File: WAKE_ME_UP.gif (498 KB, 432x432) Image search: [Google]
WAKE_ME_UP.gif
498 KB, 432x432
>>27691012
You okay dad? Normally you don't, you know, forget our names.
>>
>>27691012
i was wondering when you would catch it
nice to see an old writefag
>>
File: 1436888352300.jpg (156 KB, 1000x1250) Image search: [Google]
1436888352300.jpg
156 KB, 1000x1250
>>27691012
Who is this James bastard and what is rarity doing with him instead of anon?
>>
File: 1427240366509.png (194 KB, 900x800) Image search: [Google]
1427240366509.png
194 KB, 900x800
There was a shift in the cosmos. The moon, which had stood as a sentinel against the all-consuming darkness, had begun its slow decent from the sky. It’s brother, the luminescent sun, took its place. As it peeked over the mountain top it’s light, soft and warm and glowing, bathed the land. A band of this light found its way through a window and toward a bed, where Anon found himself sleeping.

The young man’s face scrunched up as the sunlight replaced the quiet, comforting darkness. He tried to cover his face to block out the light. But the sun, gentle yet powerful, would not be denied. The light shined through his fingers and onto his face, beckoning him to rise.

With a sleepy grumble, he then tried to cover his face with his covers, but just like his hand the silk covers were a poor barrier. It was time to rise, time to start the day and be a creature of life and motion, the sun quietly insisted, he needed to rise and cease the day. But still he resisted the call, rolling onto his other side with a grumble.

His face found itself buried in a warm, furry chest. He took a deep breath, humming in delight as vanilla filled his nostrils. The fur was tickling his cheeks and his nose but he ignored the sensation, burrowing his face deeper to hide away from the almighty sun.

In the silence of the room he could hear the steady yet powerful beat of a heart. He pressed his ear against the chest to listen to the steady, rhythmic beat, moving with it as it gently rose and fell. A hoof began running through his hair comfortingly, making him sigh. Down near his legs he could feel a tail, impossibly soft, resting in between his legs.

“Anon dear,” A voice, as soft and light as a spring wind, wafted through the air. “Anon, darling, it is time to rise and shine.”
>>
>>27691063
>straining teat bra
oh my
>>
>>27691063
Anon’s eyes slowly fluttered open. He looked up to see a pair of blue eyes staring down at him. The owner of said eyes looked tired. Her mane and fur, usually perfectly maintained, was sticking out everywhere, there were bags under her half-lidded eyes and her ears were settled against her skull.

Rarity, though she looked all the world like she was about to lay her head down and go back to sleep, smiled down at him as she rubbed one of her big, blue beautiful eyes. “Good morning, darling,” she said, yawning.

Exhaling explosively through his nose, Anon rested his cheek against her chest. “There’s nothing good about this morning,” He grumbled.

The unicorn giggled as he tried to throw the covers over his head. Her horn glowed, pulling it back down around his lower back. “Now, now, none of that,” she chastised, giving his head a pat. “It is time to greet the day, dear.”

With a grumble, Anon tried to pull Rarity down so that he could be the big spoon. Rarity, of course, let the young man do as he will, simply giving his cheek a nuzzle as he pulled her down to his chest.

“I don’t wanna greet the day,” Anon groaned, pulling Rarity against him and resting his chin on the top of her head. “The day wants to beat me up and steal my lunch money.”

“Oh? Well hiding from it isn’t going help things,” Rarity said teasingly, nuzzling his chin as his arms wrapped around her.

“Well you’ve never gotten a swirly by the day. If you had you wouldn’t want to get out of this bed until noon either.”

A sleepy hum escaped the fashionista throat. She rested her horn against his cheek as she laid there with her bed buddy, just listening to Anon’s quiet breathing. One of her hooves hooked around his middle and began to trace his spine. Anon sighed as one of his hands reached up and touched the mare’s head. His fingers dug into her mane, gently scratching her scalp.
>>
>>27691063
>he needed to rise and cease the day

Seize dad, you're looking for seize there. Carpe Diem. Seize the day.
>>
File: 1450591558934.png (232 KB, 739x1018) Image search: [Google]
1450591558934.png
232 KB, 739x1018
>>27691096
In the background, the chirping of birds could be heard as the two just took a moment of this brand new morning to lay together.

There were no worries in those few, perfect moments, no concerns or strife. There was just warmth and comfort.

“You know, I have been thinking, Anon dear.”

“You better watch that, I heard if you think too hard steam starts to come out of your ears.”

Snorting, Rarity playfully shoved him. "Anon!"

"What? It saw it happen to Bonbon a couple of days ago. I swear."

Still giggling, Rarity gave her head a shake before she continued with her train of thought. “I have been thinking whether this is out of our control.”

Anon’s brow furrowed. “What? The steam coming out of our ears?”

“No! I was taking about [i]this[/I.” She wiggled, reaching up to boop his nose. “The two of us have been trying so hard to discover why we wake up like this every morning—”

“Not really.”

“—But what if this is just meant to be?” Rarity’s back arched as she sighed dramatically. “What if it is fate that brought us together?. Oh to [i]think[/i] a lady such as myself would have her fate intertwined with an... unusual stallion such as yourself!” She sighed again as she covered her face. “Just [i]think[/i] of it, darling!”

Anon did as she asked, his nose scrunching up. He thought on if such a thing was feasible and what it would mean if he and Rarity were destined to sleep together from this point on. Did that mean that everything else was preordained in his life? Did he have free will, a say in what he did in the mere moments that spent amongst the living? Or was he just the toy of some higher being, doomed to carry out their whims like he was some sort of puppet on invisible strings?
>>
File: 1454592203771.jpg (336 KB, 780x1309) Image search: [Google]
1454592203771.jpg
336 KB, 780x1309
>>27691134
What even was free will? Were their gods? What purpose did he have in the universe? Was there even such a thing as purpose? Did it matter what he, a tiny insect in creation, did? Was Nietzsche right in saying that nothing mattered and nothing would ever matter?

His hamster, shaking its head, broke into a dead sprint.

“Well… I guess it’d be… something,” he lamely uttered.

Rarity sighed again, looking down at him. “Well, I suppose it cannot be helped,” she lamented. “I just hope that I can find room in my adobe for all of your belongings...”

“…What about my belongings?” Anon asked, cocking an eyebrow.

“A bigger bed might also not be out of the question,” Rarity muttered, scratching her chin. “If we need to I could certainly have somepony come in and add an extension on my boutique. Thank Celestia that my ceilings are high enough so that you don’t have to crouch down. Otherwise harmony only knows how much that’d cost to rectify that...”

Anon’s brow furrowed in concern. “Um, Rarity? What’s this about extensions and ceilings? Rarity?”

“And of course we’re going to have to come out and tell ponies that we’re together. It is my duty as a gentlemare to make an honest stallion out of you.” Rarity stared down at him with an appraising eye before she grinned. “Ohhh! I know just the place where we can have our date! It might not be [i]extrémité supérieure[/i] but I don’t think we need to flaunt ourselves [i]too[/i] extravagantly.”

“A date?” Anon hesitantly said. “You’re talking about a date, right?”
>>
File: 1460530541711.png (375 KB, 1200x1000) Image search: [Google]
1460530541711.png
375 KB, 1200x1000
>>27691160
“Of course, darling,” Rarity said with a nod. “After the two of us go to your house and take stock all in everything that we shall need to move then we can—”

“Move? Why the heck are we moving anything out of my house?”

“Because you are moving into my home, dear,” the fashionista said with a playful roll of the eyes. “Weren’t you listening to a thing that I said?”

“…Yes?”

“Excellent!” Leaning down, Rarity touched her nose with his, her big, blue eyes staring into his. There was warmth in those eyes; affection that made Anon’s heart flutter in his chest. “Then the two of us shall be together forever more?”

Her tone was soft, hopeful, not at all confident like it had a moment ago. The smile on her face was a nervous, small thing, like a flickering candle that could go out at any moment. Underneath the covers her tail flicked back and forth. For about a minute the two just found themselves staring at each other. The only sounds that could be heard in the room were their breathing and the creaking of the bed as Rarity nervously squirmed.

Anon found himself smiling at the sight. “If it’s fate then who am I to go against it?” he asked, reaching up to scratch Rarity’s chest.

She let out a shaky sigh as anxiety turned into relief. “I always knew that you were a reasonable stallion, Anon darling,” she said, trying and failing to keep her voice even. “Tis no longer in our hooves, if it ever was, I’m afraid.”

“I guess we’ll have to just sleep in this bed together until the rest of time huh?”

“I suppose so.”

“We’re going to have to start dating. You’re going to have to tell your parents and I’m going to have to lease an ad in the paper that I’m selling my house.”
>>
>>27691131
No, he's looking for eternal night. Cease the day.
>>
File: 1450491836732.jpg (213 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
1450491836732.jpg
213 KB, 1500x1500
>>27691194
“Mother and father are sure to love you, dear, and I’m positive that we can find somepony to buy your house with little effort.”

“After that, if everything goes well, I suppose you’ll be giving a wedding ring?”

“Not for a few years,” Rarity insisted. “But in the future yes.”

“And a few little monsters running around the house?”

“It’s only proper that after you marry a lady you have a family with her, Anonymous.”

“And then grandchildren?”

“If our children are lucky enough for find that special somepony yes.”

Sighing dramatically, Anon threw his hands up. “Well, like you already said, it’s probably out of hands, what with the fates and all that.”

Rarity nodded in agreement, rubbing her nose against his before she rested her head on his shoulder. The fashionista felt happy, exceedingly so, she was so happy that she couldn’t stop her wiggling. She was so happy that she wanted to run outside and shout to the heavens, she was so happy that she felt like she was going to [i]burst[/i]. But a lady controlled herself, so she just found herself excitedly giggling as she nuzzled Anon’s shoulder.

“We shall just have to suffer through it, darling,” she told her coltfriend. “Pawns in fates design as we are…”
>>
>>27691221
Alright, I'm done. Sorry about that shit in the beginning. I was just having one of those moments where I was staring at my computer screen for ten minutes like a putz, so I really didn't notice anything.

I'm going to go to bed now, I think.
>>
>>27691237
Thank you and good night fair LaP.
>>
>>27691063
> he needed to rise and cease the day
Seize the day. Not cease.
>>
>>27691237
I have a feeling Twilight is behind this.
She seems like the type to ship ponies, given her foalsitter was the princess of love.
Also, who else would they go to to figure out if there was magical intervention but her, so she can just lie.
>>
>>27691060
Well, my name is James and I'm fully okay with all what LaP posted.
>>
File: 1465183346853.png (821 KB, 2349x1978) Image search: [Google]
1465183346853.png
821 KB, 2349x1978
>>27691237
so cozy
so homey
>having kids
oh my
>>
>>27691237
2cute
2CUTE

Good job LaP, seriously. rararararara is one of my least favorite ponies yet I loved her in this story.
>>
>>27691237
You're definitely a person.
>>
Boots
>>
well time for more green
give me an hour to get some up
>>
>>27689961
I don't want anyone to write for me. I was just lamenting the lack of Octavia love. The same could be said for a number of other ponies.

Nothing more to it then that.
>>
File: 1464801604180.gif (154 KB, 423x316) Image search: [Google]
1464801604180.gif
154 KB, 423x316
A quick update since I just got back.
---
>The rage you felt at this very moment was something beyond any form of description.
>But if you had to put a label on it, it would be along the lines of watching someone scrape the toppings of a pizza and only eating the crust.
>Seriously your dad used to do that, he was a monster.
>After Yearlings threat you had written off the little horse.
>Your mind told you that the mare was all bark and no bite, her words were just that, words and nothing more.
>Then she went and pulled some shit.
>Crumpling the newspaper you did your best to contain the anger threatening to spill.
>The headline on the front page read simply “Author Mouse: A Genius or Dunce?”
>It was the headline that caught your attention, not to mention the gaggle of ponies that were reading it and pointing at you with their grubby little hooves.
>Yearling had decided to play dirty, going to some newspaper and telling them of her encounters with you.
>What fucking encounters?
>You met the crazy horse once, and it was more than enough to last you a life time as far as you were concerned.
>That article was filled to the brim with made up facts about you.
>”Oh Anon has several deep seated fears. He likes to play it off but he’s deathly afraid of baths, which explains the odd odor coming from him all the time.” Yearling told the reporter.
>What a bunch of bologna.
>You loved taking baths and personal hygiene was quite important to you.
>The more you had read through the article, the higher your blood pressure rose.
>You liked to pick your nose in public and wipe it off on ponies.
>Sometimes you double dipped chips.
>All lies and slander!!!
>>
>>27692483
>Spike having noticed your anger fled the kitchen as fast as his little dragon feet would allow.
>Smart lad, you were very close to just tearing everything apart around you.
>But if you did, it would feel like she won.
>And now you were dead set on not letting her win,ever!
“Okay Yearling, you want to play dirty? I’ll play dirty as well.”
>Getting up and throwing the fish-rag in the bin you headed for your writing room.
>It was time to send a “Special” editorial to the newspaper that published that story.
>After all it was Yearling that said that you two shared many encounters after all.
>You sincerely hoped that she would appreciate what you were about to do.
>This was going to be your first all original work of fiction after all.
>>
>>27692496
>Be Yearling.
>And you were feeling pretty proud of yourself you headed towards the publishers office.
>That interview you did for the paper was nothing less than magic, pure and simple.
>Everything you said would no doubt throw Anon into a downward spiral of disbelief and misery.
>He’d be so busy with just fighting the allegations you made up he wouldn’t have any time to write any more of his accursed books.
>If you were lucky he’d just up and leave the writing to the pro’s, such as yourself.
>Walking into the lobby you waved a greeting at the receptionist.
>Maybe him giving you a raised eyebrow should have tipped you off that something was wrong.
>That and him giggling to the other pony by him before pointing at you with his hoof.
>But it wasn’t until you got into the director’s office that you learned just in how much trouble you were in.
>”We’re going to postpone your latest release until this all blows over.”
>Hyperventilating you stared at the headline printed in big bold print on the cover of Equestria Daily News.
>”Yearling and Mouse: Authors in Love”
>That bucking asshole!
>He was supposed to be spiraling into a hissy fit like all stallions would!
>Not fighting back.
>”Right now the board is worried that your relationship with an author could significantly impact sales.”
>This colt was going to pay.
>But how was the biggest question?
>He obviously reacted quite unexpectedly to the interview you did.

---
I'll update the pastebin in a bit.
>>
>>27692502
Could you link to it? I have no idea what green this is, my memory is shit
>>
>>27692524
No problem, sorry about not throwing it up there earlier, my brain's fried at the moment.
http://pastebin.com/ivLcbi1h
>>
>>27692502
i love how this is goin

let the HATE SEX BEGIN
>>
>as you and discord walk down the road to twilights
>you charged your phone for the trip cause discord kept whining about it
>jesus christ
>you havent seen anything as faggy as the time you went to ops house
>KLANG KNANG KLANG
>ow.
>damn these crystal walls are hard
>klick click creeeeeaaaak
>''yes?- oh hey anon...why is discord with you?''
>"well twilight me and anon were gonna to to the park after were done here''
>weird
>his voice sounded cold as fuck
>is he jelly?
''yeah i wanted to look up some equestrian plants''
>"oh really well its nice to see you reading about our culture hold on ill be right back''
>she walks back to the door with a thick book
'' what the fuck is this''
>the book has those thick cardboard pages like the ones in 1st grade
>''did'nt you want a book about plants?''
''not one for babies dumbshit''
>''you mean a book for mares anon?''
>"wow you're a book worm for a colt ..hold on''
>thats sexist as fuck
>no fuck this bitch

more coming soon
what did you think? my earlier stuff i was sober as of this post im high so am i better high or sober?
>>
File: Stop.jpg (73 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
Stop.jpg
73 KB, 500x492
>>27692634
It's time to stop anon. It's just time to stop.
>>
>>27692634
>as she returns with a thin paged book you glance at discord
>whis motherfucker is wacthing twilight like a fucking hawk
>his arms folded in disappointment
>did he catch that too?
>oh well
''thanks twilight ''
>"no problem anon, see ya later''
>creak slamclick klick
>as you start your journey to ..
>where did he say he wanted to go to?
>what ever
>''come on anon"
>i heard that.mp3
>his voice changed tone again now sounding happy as ever
>faggot
>well shit
>all this time getting books you did'nt realize that the sun was almost gone
>well time to go home
>as you start for home with discord next to you he just blabs on and on about how you should have called twilight on her shit
>damn he is jelly
>you swear to god if this faggots gay
>bitches gonna die
>>
>>27692657
you could have stopped it a long time ago
now it must continue forever and ever and ever
>>
>>27692502
>Not going full JD Salinger
>Not letting the media speculate about you all they want, only fanning the flames of their wild stories with the occasional angry yet well-worded letter
>Not using a small, protective town as a defensive shield against anyone who seeks you out
>Not feeding off the publicity of your emerging mystique, and the rumors circulating you
Obsessing over fillies or young mares is not necessary, but suggested.
Remember, there's no such thing as bad publicity!
>>
Probably not RGRE enough, but we post anyway
>"Anon, open the damn door."
>Shit, it's Christmas and here she is again.
>Just like every other day.
>You don't hate her or anything it just gets kinda old.
"Fine, jeez hold on."
>You get up walk to your door and open it.
>Hit with a frigid gust of winter wind you see your usual suspect.
>Gilda, the GriffinNo relation
>"What's up dweeb, ya gonna let me in?"
>You step aside because you aren't really keen on getting beat on today of all days
"Gil, it's fucking Hearth's Warming, what are you doing here?"
>You don't mean that she has to leave, you just weren't expecting visitors, when everyone is busy with family and what not, and you're here.
>Alone.
>"What, I can't come see my favorite dweeb when all those ponies are spending time with each other and ain't got time for the baddest griffon around?"
"So what, you were lonely or something, and I'm your last resort?"
>You don't mean to sound angry but playing second fiddle to everyone else kinda hurts.
>"N-no, look dweeb I didn't mean it like that I just..."
>This whole time she's had her paws behind her back, and now it looks like she's messing with something behind her.
>"Look, Anon, I'm not really good with this kind of shit so here."
>From behind her back she pulls a small gift.
>You take the gift from her and look her in the eyes.
"For me?"
>Honestly you're surprised, you two hang out all the time, and it's mostly just rough housing, getting drunk, and her calling you names.
>You never expected her to get you a gift or anything close.
>"Well duh, you're the only other one here."
"Well thanks, Gil, it means a lot."
>You watch as her face turns a little redder, you aren't sure how that works with feathers, but shit man it's a world of magic out there.
>"I-it's not like it's a big deal or anything dweeb."
"Well it is for me, I mean here I was spending the holidays locked away."
>You look around your home as you speak
>>
>>27692885
"No pony has even come to see me, Gil. No pony ever comes to see me any more, but I mean at the very least I've still got you, even if I was a last resort.”
>You grab your griffon buddy and pull her in for a hug, which she hesitantly accepts.
>”Yeah I'm still around for you and don't you forget it.”
>You break the hug and move into your living room where you have a nice fire burning to keep warm.
>Setting down the gift as the griffon hops on the couch, you head toward the kitchen.
“You want anything to drink, Gil?”
>"You got any of that hot cocoa, ya know the one with the little white marshmallows?”
“Uhh, sure I can make some.”
>”Thanks, Anon.”
>You put some water in a kettle and pop it on the stove and head back to the living room to wait.
>You plop down on your couch next to the griffon who is now curled up like a cat
>[Dawwwww Intensifies]
>”So you gonna open it up?”
“Yeah, Gil sure.”
>You grab the small box off the table and sit back down.
>It's a little bigger than your hand, with red paper, and a nice green bow on it.
>You assume that she had help wrapping it, cause this looks professional.
>You unwrap the bow carefully and begin working on the wrapping paper.
>You take your time to admire the work put into wrapping this perfect specimen.
>You tear the paper off piece by piece and are awarded with a now small black box
>”Come on, Anon enough stalling, open it up.”
>You don't need any more encouraging and you do just that.
>You lift the top off of the box to get at the awaiting contents
>You slowly reach a hand in and carefully bring out the gift
>It's a silver necklace, and at the center a small clasp holding a single feather.
>A feather that you recognize.
>You turn your head to gaze at the griffon next to you
>Her face nearly crimson, and her eyes cast away from you.
“Gil, I...”
>You can't seem to find the words to say what you want
>>
>>27692888
>”I-I'm not really good with this kinda stuff, and I mean I know I've been kinda rough with you,”
>She takes a breath and finally looks you in the eyes.
>”but we've been hanging out for a while and I started seeing it a little different, and I mean if you don't wanna, that's cool I understand, I-it's not like I'd be sad or anything.”
>You feel your heart wrench a little as she says that.
>”So what I'm saying is Anon, if you wanna you know, get together, that would be cool, or something...”
>You pause for a second to take it all in.
>You're only buddy for the past has feelings for you
>And what you thought was her being an asshole was probably her way of dealing with her feelings.
>”TWEEEEEEEEEEEE”
>The loud whistling of your kettle brings you out of your stupor.
>”You don't want to, huh? F-figures, not like it matters much to me or anything...”
>While you took a moment to collect your thought she must have taken your silence as a no
>You can see tears forming along her eyes.
>”D-don't worry about the gift then dweeb, I'll just go.”
>She sniffles and gets up off the couch
“Shit, Gilda, wait!”
>You stand and grab her arm, preventing her from leaving.
“Look, I just needed a second, I just wasn't expecting this all of a sudden, I mean with the way you normally acted, I never would have thought this was possible.”
>You let go of her hand and she turns to face you, her eyes already showing signs of reddening and a couple stray tears already falling.
“It just caught me off guard is all, and I mean, shit I'm not good with this either but...”
>You grab the griffon once again and pull her close, and plant a kiss on her beak.
“I hope you get what I mean.”
>”You're such a dweeb.”
“But now I'm your dweeb.”
>Before you can make another smart comment she plants a kiss on your lips.
>The kiss holds for a few moments before you break away.
“Happy Hearth's Warming, Gilda.”
>>
>>27692901
Mmkay that's it.
>>
>>27692634
It's shit. For fuck's sake just stop. It's shit. YOU'RE shit. It's an objectively bad story. I'm legitimately surprised that you yourself can't see how awful it is, it's actually baffling.
>>
>>27692915
filter it then:^)
all writefags started some where dident they?
>>
>>27691063
>Teat-panties
Yes please.
>>
>>27692941
You're like a garbage collector dreaming that he'll one day become the first man on mars.
>>
>>27691160
>adobe
Abode
>>
>>27693006
yes just like that like you are some faggot who wishes he could write but cant

hows summer kid?
>>
>>27692941
Yesm they started with a basic understanding of the english language, a step you have chosen to forego.
>>
File: 1460227069197.png (340 KB, 851x435) Image search: [Google]
1460227069197.png
340 KB, 851x435
>some /b/ tard put on a name and this happened
>>
>>27691237
Very VERY good LaP. Good feels all around.
>>
>>27693006
Neil Armstrong was a trash collector before joining the air force.
>>
>>27692502
noice
>>
>>27693216
And everybody on the bus applauded!
>>
>>27692901
Cute/10 anon, I liked it.

not RGRE enough though
>>
>>27692901
Wow. Fucking shameless.
http://pastebin.com/XEmqTAui
>>
>>27692941
Please, for the love of god, just capitalise a few letters at least. It doesn't even have to be the right ones. Even Camel Case Would Be Better Than This Shit.
>>
Wow, tough crowd in here tonight.

Anyway, I'm shooting for a 'technically still fathers day somewhere fathers day dadnon update'

Or, TSFDSFDDU for short.
>>
>>27693809
Alright, think I got this shit sorted

Pastebin will probably update eventually again but here it is now
http://pastebin.com/4FTQmPf8

Happy Fathers Day.

>You were exhausted.
>Mentally, physically, and magically.
>You make a note, the next time you were overtaken by the impulse to bring something, anything, into your world from another, just don’t.
>You felt like you were standing in an ice cold river, except instead of sucking the warmth from your body, it was the life that was getting sucked out of it.
>Your legs felt like they were made of lead, and your heart was pounding so hard you could hear it over the dull groan of the portal you had accidentally left open.
>Anon, on the other hand, seemed completely unphased.
>”Twilight . . .”
>It takes you a few moments to register that someone was talking to you.
>”Twilight . . . how are we gonna close this thing?”
>Right . . . good point.
>You ponder just exactly how to seal an interdimensional rift, something that was quite frankly believed to be fringe science, pseudo-magical theory.
>Had you not been so focused, you would have heard him say, “I have an idea.”
>The rift was a non natural event, so it had to have been sustained by something . . . which could be anything from an energy siphon, a runestone imbued with a massive amount of energy, or even an extra dimensional, physical construct.
>It might not even be possible to close the rift from the outside.
>You were so engrossed in the potential sources of power to the rift, and what might be the best way to disrupt them, that you missed it when Anonymous hefted the skull at chest height and flung it whirling into the rift like a particularly morbid frisbee.
>You did not miss, however, the resulting explosion.
>More significantly, the resulting explosion, did not miss you..
>>
>>27693897
>You are Anon.
“FUUUuuuUUUucking OUCH.”
>And sweet nondescript deities did that hurt.
>Felt like you just got hit by a 200 pound linebacker.
>You reach up to rub the dust and dirt out of your eyes.
>Tossing Mr. Bones Wild Skull into the beamy green was probably a bad idea.
>You’re lying flat on your back, and staring up at the clear blue sky.
>Clear blue sky was a good thing, that meant that everyone probably wasn’t doomed.
>You manage to sit up with a grunt, and take a look around.
>Things were pretty messed up.
>There was a very large crater where the Book Treepository used to be.
>At least you were pretty sure that’s where it was.
>Your ears were still ringing pretty bad, so a concussion wasn’t out of the question.
>All of the windows you could see were blown out, and the ground was pretty . . . scorched looking.
>You glance down at yourself.
>Your shirt was toast, literally toast, with black, nasty, spooky jam smeared all over it.
>Eugh, even smelled awful.
>Your shoes were, fortunately, melted off rather than on.
>You could only imagine you had stupid explosion cartoon hair, considering this place seemed to run on cartoon logic.
>Any explosion strong enough to throw you should have ruptured every capillary in your lungs, and turned you into a walking corpse.
>You take a deep breath, and make a pleasant note of the fact that you aren’t drowning in your own blood.
>The khaki slacks were totally fine, those people at Scotch Guard don’t fuck around.
“Well Twilight, I think we can call that a win for the good guys.”
>You glance around, looking for your small purple protege.
“Twilight?”
>You look over your shoulder and find her about 15 paces back.
>She wasn’t moving.
>>
>>27693901
“Shit!”
>You scramble to your feet, ignoring the shooting pain in your legs, arms, and chest..
>You stumble as you run toward her, skidding the last few feet on your knees.
>You’re no horse doctor, but you can tell she’s in bad shape.
”Hey . . . c’mon, just . . .”
>Rolling her over onto her back, you press your ear to her chest.
>You hear a reassuring, rhythmic thump . . . thump . . . thump . . .
>It’s slow, but it’s strong.
>You pry one of her eyes open, and her pupil contract quickly in the midday sun.
>That’s . . . good, you think. Heartbeat is good, pupil contraction means no brain damage . . . right?
>No . . . even vegetables did that.
>Your head is pounding, you can barely think straight right now.
>Shit. Dr. Phil would be better than you right now.
“I need a doctor! Somebody, anybody get me a doctor!”
>Your voice sounds ragged, and desperate, which were both fairly accurate representations of how you felt right now.
>You scoop her up in your arms for the second time in 24 hours, and struggle to your feet.
>Not a small feat between her dead weight, your fatigue, and the trauma from the blast.
>Her head lolls back limply, and you hurriedly shift her in your arms to better support her.
>Cradling the back of her head with your hand, you tuck her up against you as tight as you dare.
>She groans softly, her forelegs weakly pawing against your bruised chest as you take off down empty streets, looking for someone, anyone who can help you.
>A single thought floats through your mind from a biology class in highschool.
“Good, if she can move her legs, that means her spine wasn’t severed.”
>>
>>27693908
>Fear, you feel fear.
>It takes you a second to realize that’s what it is.
>It hadn’t quite set in when you saw the rift, and you hadn’t had time to be scared of . . . whatever the fuck that thing was.
>Now you were afraid.
>Afraid that Twilight, that the daughter you just found out you had, was hurt.
>Afraid that you wouldn’t be able to help in time.
>Afraid that you wouldn’t be able to help at all.
>Afraid that you might be making things worse, carrying her like this.
>But more than anything else, you were terrified that this incredible little mare with the heart of a lion was going to slip through your fingers without you ever really getting to know her.
“Can somebody get me a motherfucking doctor!”
>>
>>27693912
>You are Dr. Feel Good, M.D.
>And sweet Celestia your head hurt.
>Your stomach was doing flip flops, and the second you opened your eyes, you regretted it.
“Uurgh . . .”
>You groaned as you pulled yourself to your hooves using your black mahogany desk.
>A you sent half a dozen patient files tumbling as you did so, eliciting another groan.
“Great . . . just perfect. That’s gonna take at least half an hour to sort back together.”
>Your dismay over future paperwork was cut short, however, by a commotion coming from just outside your office.
>Suddenly, your door burst open, filled with the robust form of Nurse Red Heart, her sharp, barking tone cutting through the din of confused groaning and crying coming from outside.
>”Dr. Good, there’s been a detonation about a klick and a half out. We’re gonna be swamped with casualties within the hour, I’ve got nurses setting up a triage station out front, and we’re already moving extra beds out of storage into wherever we have floor-space.”
>You blink, confused by a few things.
>One, you weren’t sure why you had just been on the floor of your office.
>Second, you had no idea what a klick was.
>And thirdly, nurse Red Heart seemed to be bleeding from a fairly sizable head contusion.
>>
>>27693925
>Her head snapped to the right as she yells at some unseen individual.
>”I need two dozen units of O+ from storage to the aid station, bucking yesterday!”
>You can see shattered glass on the floor of the hallway, and the cries of several dozen confused, distressed, and injured ponies began to assail your ears.
>This was not the type of medicine you practiced.
>You removed warts, set sprained wings, and gave suckers to little fillies and colts after they got their shots.
>You’d done triage work in med school, but that was 20 years ago, Tartarus, they’d changed the right way to do CPR since then.
>This was chaos, and madness, and so much more than you were ever trained for.
“I . . . what . . . I don’t . . .”
>You blather incoherently.
>You couldn’t do this.
>It was just too much.
>And with that, you fainted.
>>
>>27693951

>You are Chief Hospital Corpsmare Red Heart, or just Gunney Heart when things got thick.
>Retired, but it sure as shit didn’t feel like you were retired.
>This situation is all kinds of bucked.
>Dr. Good just fainted, which was one less body to do triage, and one more body to do triage on.
>If there’s anything that you learned in Operation Gulf Swarm, it’s that when it rains, it bucking pours.
>You snarl as you push your way past a dazed nurse in the hallway.
>At least you didn’t have to worry about Changeling infiltrators here, just incompetent staff.
>Of course, then again, you had to constantly remind Majors Barns and Hoofihan to stop playing doctor with one another and be ACTUAL doctors.
>You grab the nurse by the scruff of her neck.
“Get it together! Find a broom and sweep this shit up, the last thing any of us needs is a shard of glass to the frog.”
>Stopping at the aid station, you drag a passed out nurse away from your desk.
>Your head won’t stop pounding, there’s blood in your right eye, and you were about to clock out from a 16 hour double shift when the IEB went off.
>Improvised Explosive Bug for those out of the loop.
>Rummaging through your desk, you force feed yourself a half a dozen caffeine pills, grimacing at the bitter taste as you bite down on one to speed things along.
>Going to be a hard day.
>Half your corpsmares were casualties, the other half were too wiped out by that . . . event . . . to lift much more than themselves.
>Tartarus, the only thing keeping you going was a mixture of anger, discipline, and stimulants.
>You heft a patient back into their wheelchair, and shove them in the nearest room.
“Keep this hallway clear!”
>>
>>27693958
>You step around the shards of glass, blown in from a few offices that faced the center of town.
>No patient rooms facing that way on this floor, and you quietly held out hope that it had been a shaped detonation.
>If it wasn’t . . . you probably had a dozen patients who looked a lot like hamburger on floors 2 and 3.
>You dragged a nurse up off the floor that seemed a little less groggy than the rest.
“Check on rooms 203, 205, and 207, give me a situation update as soon as you can, check for lacerations caused by flying glass.”
>You give her a shove towards the stairwell, not hard, but enough to get her moving.
>Of course, if it wasn’t a shaped detonation, and you had a radial blast that shattered windows at 1500 meters, you might actually not have that many casualties to take care of, as grim a thought as it was.
>The dead don’t take much urgent attention.
“You there!”
>You point a knife hoof at a civilian that had managed to stagger to her hooves.
>”M-me?”
“Yes. You. Follow me.”
>You carefully trot down the hall and open a supply cupboard.
“Take this broom, sweep all the glass in this hall into the nearest empty office you can find, we can deal with it later, for now, get this hall clear.”
>She swallows hard.
>”M-mam . . . I’m just a visitor.”
“I didn’t ask if you were a visitor, you’re gonna save lives today whether you like it or not. Move.”
>You put on your best gunney growl, the kind that puts the fear of Celestia into even the E-4 mafia.
>She gets to work, and quickly.
>She’s confused, and frightened, but doing something you don’t have time to do.
>>
>>27689717
That's so good
I wish that it hadn't been a one shot. I'd love to see an extended version where she meets Anon, and then plot happens.
>>
>>27693968
>You skirt a few of the larger shards of glass, silently missing your old combat boots.
>By the time you make it to the lobby, most everyone else is already back on their feet, if a bit shaky, and the injured are coming in by the dozen.
>Most are from suddenly being knocked unconscious, falls and the like, but you have two power tool injuries from a construction site that are urgent, and one stallion that was making a stew and fell on his knife when he passed out.
>Went straight into his gut, and the poor bastard’s wife pulled it out, not knowing any better.
>You have him 50-50 odds to make it through the night.
>Between the blood loss and the potentially septic wound, he was your top priority right now.
>Thank Celestia that Feel Good was only general practitioner, your resident surgeon, Dr. Clean Cut was already in.
>You sent the receptionist to find him, and to get Operating prepped while you ran triage up front.
>The nurse you sent upstairs reported back in, no injuries, but a few broken windows. The blinds took most of the kinetic energy off the shards.
>As you finish directing a pegasus with a broken wing to an exam room, the skinniest male taur you’ve ever seen barges into your aid station out of breath, bleeding, and with a mare in his arms.
>While that caught you off guard, the specific mare he was holding was more important.
>Twilight Sparkle, element of magic.
>She’s saved Ponyville so many times, it doesn’t even merit mentioning when she does it anymore.
>She’s also the personal student of Celestia herself.
>”Nurse . . . I need someone to see to her immediately.”
>You hold up a placating hoof.
>>
>>27690523
Your writing is some of the worst I have ever seen.

You need to work on your grammar, spelling, story structure, pacing, and pretty much everything else.
>>
>>27693979
“Calm down sir, we’ll get her into triage immediately, can you give us any info on her injuries?”
>He gently lays her on an improvised cot, which was just cushions off one of the break room couches with sheets thrown over.
>Make do or do without.
>He’s worried. Real worried.
>You can smell the shock all over him.
>That, and . . . holy hay this Mino has been through the grinder.
>What you thought was fur is actually clothing, but it’s been set fire to, covered in some nasty tar like substance, and torn up by . . . something.
>He’s pockmarked with shrapnel wounds, he’s bleeding freely from over his left ear, and both of his hands look like someone took a belt sander to his knuckles.
>Still steady though, good.
“Listen, we’re short handed and up to our eyes in casualties. You look like you can carry a pony no problem, so I’ll get her into X-ray, and you lift, shift, and heft whatever I tell you to in the meantime. Deal?”
>He might be the skinniest Mino you’d ever seen, but he was still twice your size, easy.
>He nods.
“Good. Start moving benches out front, and beds from storage up here.”
>Never look a gift Minotaur in the mouth.
>You’d never really understood the saying, but now, here you were, with a gift Minotaur, you certainly weren’t going to question the wisdom of it.

That's all for tonight folks. As always, lemme know your thoughts. I'm new at this game, and though I aim to please, your aim helps. Tell me what you like, you don't like, what you want more of, and general impression of things.
>>
File: mlfw10812_medium.jpg (43 KB, 640x421) Image search: [Google]
mlfw10812_medium.jpg
43 KB, 640x421
Okay, finally got this done to an acceptable level i think. Tell me how you feel about it.

>"O-oh my. This party is really packed."
>You see your date look nervously at the large crowd of ponies surrounding the large estate where the party was being held., as you turn to her with a smile.
"Don't worry. I'm here with you every step of the way."
>That elicits a small blush, and a "Thank you anon." from her.
>God damn yellow hush horse is so cute.
>Why are you so cute Fluttershy?
>Resisting the urge to ask the question out loud, you continue on to the entrance of the property.
>As you step inside, the music that permeates the grounds is blasted full force, no longer being obstructed by sound dampening doors or walls.
>At the helm of it all, you see Vinyl Scratch, controlling her sound.
>Seeing the two of you walk in, she gives you a head nod.
>You give her a thumbs up in return.
>Party on, DJ horse.
>You're taken from your thoughts by a light tapping on your side.
>"I'll go get some refreshments for us okay anon?"
>By herself?
>In this crowded place?
>That's quite unlike the Fluttershy you knew.
>But then again, she also asked to come along with you to this party to begin with.
>You and her have been going strong in your relationship for a while now, and you knew she wasn't a fan of big, crowded, social events.
>So you were taken aback by her forwardness and insistence on coming with you to the party when you told her about it.
>You're glad to see her breaking out of her comfort zone at least.
"Sure Fluttershy, that would be great."
>She soon disappears into the crowd, leaving you alone to chat with the other party goers.
>Time to socialize.

>You are Fluttershy
>And you are lost.
>This place ended up being much bigger on the inside than you thought it would be.
>Gotta find that punch for anon.
>Gotta show anon that you can take care of your colt.
>It's been at least a few minutes since you left his side.
>So you weren't feeling as strong.
>>
File: 5891423056241.jpg (54 KB, 453x441) Image search: [Google]
5891423056241.jpg
54 KB, 453x441
>>27692749
>>27692941
I know you're posting this story for shit and giggles, Anon.
Yes, people will get triggered, or even in some cases anally annihilated and you'll get a good laugh out of that, but not for long.
Soon, no one will be replying to your posts, they'll just move on and stop feeding the troll.

When your efforts will crash against lack of any attention, think for a few moments if you really want to become a writefag.
If the answer is yes, take to heart all the critique given to you and stop writeing stoned out of your ass, it's clearly not helping you.
>>
File: nigga swerve.jpg (38 KB, 640x359) Image search: [Google]
nigga swerve.jpg
38 KB, 640x359
>>27693992
>Being around anon makes you feel so confident
>Like you could do anything.
"Aha! there it is."
>Success!
>You spot the elusive punch table.
>Pouring a cup for yourself and a cup for anon, you turn around to head back the way you came.
>Now you just have to find your way back.

>You are Anon.
>"C'mon baby, lets go somewhere private."
>And shortly after Fluttershy left, you took a seat on the couch, and got approached by this mare.
>Cherry something or other
>Anyway she was really persistent.
>You would find it kinda cute if you weren't already dating Fluttershy.
"I'm sorry to have to turn you down Cherry, but I AM here with somepony."
>"Aww what? you forget about her and come with me. Trust me, I'm way more of a mare than whoever you came here with."
>She rubs her hoof up your leg.
>Ok now it's just a little annoying.
>You don't like people who are unfaithful.
>Those who try to convince others to be unfaithful aren't any better.
>Luckily, out of the corner of your eye you see Fluttershy scanning the room with a few cups of punch, No doubt looking for you.
>As she catches sight of you, you try to subtly direct her attention to the clueless are rubbing herself against you.
>Her face takes on a look of passive aggressive anger.
>To others she looks normal.
>But you know the secret behind that face.
>As Fluttershy approaches, before she can even open her mouth to speak, Cherry notices her.
>"Get lost filly, I'm trying to score here!"
>You know that Fluttershy look.
>She's...
>peeved
>Deciding that actions will speak louder to this mare than words, you pull Fluttershy close.
>and promptly plant your lips on hers.
>You hear a surprised moan from Fluttershy.
>as a natural escalation, you begin to tongue wrestle with her.
>Holding the kiss for a good few seconds, you finally release it and turn back around to see Cherry giving Fluttershy the stink eye.
"Cherry, this is my marefriend Fluttershy."
>>
>>27693991
...I dunno. I'm getting mixed feelings on this so far. On one hand, seeing Anon's paternal side and the semi-awkward interaction between Anon and Twi makes me smile. On the other, the whole rift demon and following town-fucking explosion seems out of place. I know this can be explained with "lol magic" but I'm wondering if your had some specific reason for including all this.

Head scratching on my part aside, I enjoyed the update and look forward to the next.
>>
File: get it.png (300 KB, 1920x1920) Image search: [Google]
get it.png
300 KB, 1920x1920
>>27694049
>The next few moments are a bit tense as Fluttershy tosses out a "Nice to meet you." While Cherry remains quiet, before finally letting out a sigh as she gets up off of the couch.
>"Alright, alright, You're spoken for. I get the message."
>Sure took her long enough.
>Oh well, at least you and Fluttershy are alone now.
>After Cherry trots off, Fluttershy turns to you and lets loose.
>"I can't believe that...that..floozy was rubbing herself on you!"
>It was cute seeing Fluttershy worked up and protective over you.
>Scrunching up her muzzle, and jutting out her chest tuft.
>Despite how cute she is, you try your best to calm her down, and return her back to normal.
>Soon enough, you both forget about Cherry, as you lose yourself in the festivities of the party.
>Well, Fluttershy kind of hangs back and watches you lose yourself in the festivities of the party.
>She seemed happy just seeing you having fun.
>Not wanting her to be stuck sitting around doing nothing, you tell her about the huge garden in the back of the estate.
>How it's probably filled with animals.
>The way her eyes lit up when she heard you mention the animals was adorable.
>Sending her on her way to the back yard, you agree to catch up with her in a second.
>You needed to talk with vinyl and see about getting her new album for free.
>The perks of being her neighbor back in Ponyville.

>You are Fluttershy.
>And you are really glad you came to this party.
>There are very few ponies even in the backyard, and Anon was right when he said that this garden was probably filled with animals.
>There was just the cutest little family of ferrets!
>You we're having a nice chat with them right now in fact.
"Anon is just the sweetest colt, I'm not very comfortable around big groups, but I knew I should come for him. I have to prove to him I'm a strong mare who can support her stallion."
>*Chitter Chatter*
"Oh heavens no! He never pressures me about how a mare 'should' act."
>>
File: 1452613629458.gif (535 KB, 304x367) Image search: [Google]
1452613629458.gif
535 KB, 304x367
>>27694109
Fucking christ i wish pastebin would highlight lines i preface with a meme arrow
>>
File: cry shy.png (440 KB, 1920x1760) Image search: [Google]
cry shy.png
440 KB, 1920x1760
>>27694093
>You feel a heat rising into your cheeks.
"It's one of the things I really like about him. He's so sweet and understanding."
>Your ferret companions nod in understanding, but grow spooked at the sound of approaching hoofsteps and scurry off.
"Oh wait! come back!"
>Your attention is drawn by the sound of a familiar voice asking you a question.
>"Hey, your names Stuttershy right?"
>Turning around, you see the same mare who was fondling anon earlier.
"Actually it's Fluttershy."
>She dismissively hoof waves your statement.
>"Okay I got it Buttershy. Listen, I need to talk to you about your colt."
>This mare is really getting in your face.
>You find yourself backing up subconsciously.
>With no one else around, this mare looks a lot bigger and a lot scarier than before.
>"You see, that colt you're with is a real knockout right? Colts like that are something rare and special. They need a real mare to look after them."
>You wonder if she's really implying what you think she's implying.
>"Now, I like to to think I'm a pretty nice mare, which is why I came over here to give you the heads up to back off of him."
>Well that settles it.
>You feel some of your assertiveness training presenting itself as you puff out your chest and scrunch your muzzle.
"I-I love Anon very much! and I'm not willing to-"
>You're cut off by the mare in front of you slapping you with her hoof.
>Immediately, you feel your confidence vanish along side tears getting ready to pool in your eyes.
>"Just shut up alright? Celestia, this always happens when I try to be the good mare. So I'm just gonna lay it out flat for you. You're a colty mare who doesn't deserve a nice piece of dick like that."
>Backing up further, you find yourself trapped against a tree.
>"He's so obviously into me, and with you out of the way I'd actually be able to land him. Ugly, unmarely mares like you don't deserve colts like that."
>She reaches out and hits you again.
>>
>>27693991
This is great.
I am slightly confused about the portal thing, but I assume that will be further explained at some point.
>>
File: You brought this upon yourself.png (182 KB, 474x418) Image search: [Google]
You brought this upon yourself.png
182 KB, 474x418
>>27694109
>>27694135
Kill them, Fluttershy. Kill them all.
>>
>>27694135
>posted 2 minutes ago
TOO LONG
POST MORE DAMMIT
>>
File: 1461636622344.jpg (7 KB, 265x190) Image search: [Google]
1461636622344.jpg
7 KB, 265x190
>>27694135
>"Aww what's the matter? You gonna cry filly? Just more proof of what type of failed mare you really are. You need to just get outta here."
>A malevolent smile is plastered on her face as she rear her hoof back to strike you a third time.
>"CRUSH!"

>You are anon, and getting a copy of Vinyl's new album took a lot more ass kissing than you would have expected.
>The metaphorical kind, not the physical kind.
>Hopefully you'd be doing the physical kind with Fluttershy tonight when you get back home.
>Anyway, despite how long it took, you managed to get a copy.
>Finally time to go find Fluttershy.
>Stepping out into the backyard, you're surprised at just how few ponies were out here.
>A few stand around drinking, and one standing in the far back in front of a tree.
>Actually, that coat looks familiar to you...
>It's that Cherry something or other mare that was hitting on you earlier.
>Glancing around her, you find no sign of Fluttershy outside.
>That's strange...
>Maybe you should ask Cherry if she's seen Fluttershy somewhere out here?
>Deciding that to be the best course of action, you start walking in her direction.
>The closer you get, you notice that Cherry seems to be standing over a yellow and pink color mass.
>Well, you've found Fluttershy at least.
>Though you get a bad feeling in your stomach as you see Cherry talking to her.
>So enthralled in their conversation, neither of them notice you as you get closer.
>As you approach, you begin to hear Cherry speaking.
>"-him. Ugly, unmarely mares like you don't deserve colts like that."
>You feel something inside of you snap as you see her reach out and hit Fluttershy.
>The mare you love, has tears in her eyes as she is stricken.
>Your anger continues to grow as you start in on a full sprint towards them.
>You feel strength pour into your body, to help protect the one you love, and to destroy the one you hate.
>>
File: Capture666.png (944 KB, 677x593) Image search: [Google]
Capture666.png
944 KB, 677x593
>>27694153
>>
File: ChariotTackle.gif (38 KB, 276x131) Image search: [Google]
ChariotTackle.gif
38 KB, 276x131
>>27694153
>Before she manages to hit Fluttershy a third time, you launch your own offensive against her with a shout.
>You tackle that bitch.
>Urien style.

>You are Fluttershy
>And you are the happiest mare in the world to be seeing Anon right now.
>After his shoulder's collision with her body, Cherry flew a good number of feet back into another tree.
>From the looks of it, she was unconscious.
>Though from how far she was knocked back due to Anon's strength, you can't say you're surprised.
>You barely have any time to wipe the tears from your eyes as Anon scoops you into his arms.
>"Are you okay Fluttershy?"
>Anon's eyes look so beautiful as he stares at you in concern.
>In truth, you felt pretty sore.
>But you didn't want to tell him that and upset him further.
"N-No, I'm fine. Thanks to you."
>Reaching your hooves up, you hug his neck and bury your face into his chest.
>You don't care how unmarely you look right now.
>Right now, you're just happy to see Anon.
>"C'mon, lets go home.
>You feel the steady beat of Anon's feet as he begins to walk out of the estate, on the road back to your house.
>"Hey Fluttershy?"
"Hmm?"
>"I know you might be too tired right now, but I heard what she was saying to you."
>You pull your head back, your face still stained with tears as you stare into his eyes.
>"I want you to know that none of it is true. You're the most beautiful mare in the world to me."
>You feel your lips curl up into a smile, as you sink your head back into his chest.
>There are no words to describe how much you care for Anon.
>So you say the simplest phrase that comes to your mind.
"I love you Anon."
>"I love you too Fluttershy."
>>
File: A CUTE.jpg (52 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
A CUTE.jpg
52 KB, 640x640
>>27694168
The End
please like, comment, subscribe, and upboat if you enjoyed this story.
No seriously, tell me how I did
>>
>>27693713
>you could have told me

you had ONE job
>>
File: t. Zalberto Zebrosa.png (755 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
t. Zalberto Zebrosa.png
755 KB, 1000x1000
>Going from active to dead in a matter of minutes
>>
>You really dont know why he got so butthurt about it cause hes gay :D
>As you open the door to your house discord just walks in like he owns the place or some shit
''What the fuck are you doing in my house''
>''well i thought we have hung out together we were friends right?''
>no no no
>you're not playing that game
'' yes you are my friend but you're not staying in my house''
>this nigger.zip
>''i mean leave buh bye''
>you say as you kick him out the door

>be discord
>Tall,l Handsome and almost as gay as op
>ooh that anon always playing hard to get
>you guess you cant woo him like any other stallion
>as you teleport home you think up some strategys

>MEEP MEEP MEEP MEE-
>eugh
>you don wannna get up
>''rise and shine anon''
''HOLY SWEET JESUS''
>You damn near punch discord in the face
''dont DO that you fucking cuntbag''
>what is a 'cuntbag'? "
>''your mom dickhead''
thats all i got now
> im gaining knowledge
>>
>>27694368
>you're sitting in your living room with discord pretending to listen as he drolls on about chaos
>for fucks sake this fucker could go on for days if he was talking about chaos god
>''so then i made the pigs FLY anon its was soo funny''
''Mmhm thats cool discord''
>you did this as you were busy playing minecraft
>a whole day gone building and occasionally grumbling awnsers and complaments you were able to sit there for a whole day
>well to the night
>snnnnnnoooooooorrrrree
>snnnnnnnnnooooooooooeeeeerrrrr
>dream.exe wants to load . load program? [Y/N]
>[Y]
loading ...o%
loading....3%
loading....12%
loading....23%

more on the way im too high
>>
>>27693992
Ok lets check this out
>>
>>27694190
>>27694168
That was really good and touching
>>
>>27690770
pretty much was, a fantasy she couldn't indulge in due to the gender roles, along with an anon who may/may not have been ok with it, the subject kind o f tapered off at the point shit started to happen.
>>
>>27694190
Pretty fucking good, mate. I'm sure that I speak for us that we'd like to see more green from you, if you don't mind of course.
>>
>>27694190
It was quite good, although posting it on a Sunday night after most Europeans yet woken up and after most Americans have gone to bed wasn't the best choice if you want lots of feedback.
>>
Ok, question, should I have an exposed changeling in a compromising position be turned on even more by the situation?
>>
>>27693993
What do you mean soon? I'm already skipping his posts.
>>
>HEY GUYS WRITE MORE OCTAVIA SHIT
Okay, Anon.

>Be Anon in Equestria.
>You're a musician, so you're looking for a job as a musician.
>There's an ad looking for a new member for the Canterlot sympharmonica band.
>You decide to apply for it.
>At the music hall there are a bunch of ponies with instruments waiting for the job.
>Plebs.
>Who uses a real instrument these days?
>Air guitar is best guitar.
>The tournament begins and you're up against Princess Luna who plays the saxophone.
>You beat her easily since she doesn't have any fingers to press the buttons with.
>Up next is another Princess Luna, this time playing the holes in her legs.
>The first Luna sees her and they get in a fight.
>They are both disqualified for this.
>You advance to the final round.
>It's a grey octopus sitting in a bowl of water with a oversized violin.
>You both rock out as hard as you can.
>The judges declare a tie.
>NOPE.
>You both flip out and start smashing you intruments into the faces of the judges.
>The crowd riots.
>Octopustavia is electrocuted when she tries to use your electric air guitar as a club.
>She lies there twitching on the ground in a sparking puddle
>Her moist flesh pulsates and writhes.
>Alluringly.
>You kick you air guitar away from her and pick the fried octopus up.
>You quietly slip away and return home.
>You might not have got the job, but you do have a date for tonight.
>>
>>27694190
Twas a good one. MORE
>>
File: image.gif (45 KB, 382x380) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
45 KB, 382x380
>>27693991
You glorious bastard, I want more of this. Mayhap I can persuade you to write more? Perhaps with a cookie?
>>
>>27695048
Not rgre.
>>27694190
This is well done. A good, self contained oneshot that fits the thread theme well.
>>
>>27693480
But Anon all I did was repost my own story.
The one I wrote for the O'hana of the tsundere thread.
>>
>>27695258
I clicked on that image and was VERY disappointed when a little "+1" did not pop up
>>
>Anon can only be seen and heard by one mare: a nerdpone who still lives with her parents
>Anon takes full advantage of this and molests her
>Nerdpone desperately complains to her parents
>Parents are just happy that she's finally developing an interest in stallions, thinking she was a filthy monosexual
>>
>>27695586
"B-but Mom! Anon touches my...."
>Your ears droop and you can't meet your mother's eyes.
"...my parts."
>You stomp a little bit, irritation overpowering your embarrassment.
"And he won't stop! I can hardly get any sleep at night!"

>You are Mompone.
>Looks like your daughter is FINALLY having those kinds of thoughts about colts.
>Even if she IS being weird about it, you're just glad she isn't some kind of filly-fooler.
>You begin to feel something for your daughter that you haven't felt in years.
>Pride.
>>
>>27695586
>Only one partner, a male.
>Not experimenting with other mares too.
That sounds now only pretty monosexual to me, it sounds like monogamy too!

>>27695273
Sorry sempai.
>>
>>27695651
....fuck
>>
File: 1403032147988.jpg (3 MB, 4000x4000) Image search: [Google]
1403032147988.jpg
3 MB, 4000x4000
>>
>>27695698
Another happy customer. Anon's "horn massage" service is putting his horsechildren through horsecollage.
>>
We not dying yet
>>
>>27693958
>Dat mash reference
I love u writefag
>>
>>27694168
Aegis Reflector!
>>
File: gudjab.jpg (22 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
gudjab.jpg
22 KB, 300x300
>>27684895

>As I said, I'm not thrilled with this segment

Yeah, feels like you were lacking a bit of direction in this installment, but that's mostly when considering how strong your first part was. Still though, solid work, and thanks for getting it out there; I really like this story. If I had your drive I probably wouldn't be in a month deep writing drought.
>>
>>27695048
It's on the list now motherfucker

>>27694144
>>27694070
I realize that it seems outta fucking nowhere now, but that's because I rewrote a section that contained most of the foreshadowing.

And then decided I didn't like that iteration at all, and scrapped it. The only trace left is line 336 in the pastebin, and it's only noticeable if you have information that will be coming out in the next update.

It does wind up being sort of a catalyst for a lot of the remaining plot though. Not all of it, but sets many things in motion. All in all, I really should have given the reader more buildup to it. I was hoping that I could impart some of the confusion and bewilderment that the characters would feel from a sudden unexpected cataclysm, but the massive interim between updates sort of made it pointless.

It was a bit of a flop, and I can see that now. Thanks for the feedback.

>>27695258
Why is that saved as a .gif?

>>27696413
Thank god someone got the joke, I threw it in last minute.
>>
>>27694190
Writefag here
To those curious, this whole story was built around the two spoilered lines of text about anon chariot tackling a pony who angered him.
>>
>"A tomb uncovered? An unknown pony buried hundreds of years ago? Traps? Monsters, raiders, and treasure?"
>Your eyes light up and an old, familiar excitement bubbles in your heart.
>....until you remember your coltfriend.
>You eye your old outfit sadly.
>Those days are behind you now.
>You still have plenty of enemies who would jump at the chance to hurt Anon if it meant getting to you.
>That endearing attitude of his - that he's the mare with the biggest teats around - is one of the things you love about him.
>He can deny it all he wants, but he couldn't defend himself against a group of mean ol' mares out for your flight-feathers if he tried.
>Besides, you have more bits than you know what to do with thanks to your book sales.
>Not to mention all the artifacts and treasures you have buried in various locations.
>A quiet life as A.K. Yearling and Anonymous is just fine with you.
>.....
>Celestia, you miss your old life.
>>
>>27693901
>>Any explosion strong enough to throw you should have ruptured every capillary in your lungs, and turned you into a walking corpse.
>>You take a deep breath, and make a pleasant note of the fact that you aren’t drowning in your own blood.
WOO FOR CARTOON PHYSICS AFFECTING HIM
>>
>>27696873
>Daring Do makes an excuse to go on one last adventure to find the perfect dong ring for Anon
>"Now, Anon, you know I love you, but I can't give you the ring 'til I've properly proposed."
>>
File: 1399266966072.png (1 MB, 1280x1544) Image search: [Google]
1399266966072.png
1 MB, 1280x1544
>>27693958
>>You are Chief Hospital Corpsmare Red Heart, or just Gunney Heart when things got thick.
Well uh... alright.
>>
>>27696927
>cutie marks give off light and sparkles
Love it.
>>
>>27696926
Fertility ring.
>>
>>27696936
>Anon's testicles swell to the point where he can't wear pants any more
>>
>>27696948
All acording to keikaku
>>
>>27696932
I think this is the moment she got it, turning from a blank flank into a fully developed butt stamp owner.
It only glowed and sparkled once like that in her life and what a shitty moment that was...
>>
>>27696948
Going too far, man.
>>
>>27696948
>Until they explode.
>>
>>27697001
>Anon must find a way to empty his sack lest it burst
>He gets to cum inside of Rainbow Dash
>>
>>27697017
>Until she exploded.
>>
>>27697027
Have you been watching your hentais again.
>>
>>27697045
No he's Michael bay.
>>
File: Anon bay.png (44 KB, 592x693) Image search: [Google]
Anon bay.png
44 KB, 592x693
done
and how can i get a cookie too, amphetanon?
>>
>>27697612
I don't think I can give out writing advice at the moment, because the general consensus seems to be "what the fuck is this nigger going on about" in regards to what I post.

But gratuitous sex scenes seem to do well. I mean, I haven't tried, but I'd wager that's where the real sizable chocolate chunk cookies are.
>>
File: 1464914987183.png (921 KB, 1363x1507) Image search: [Google]
1464914987183.png
921 KB, 1363x1507
>>27697979
HORSE
PUSSY
>>
>>27698009
We have HOT MONKEY DICK, so I have to ask; what would mares use for their vags?
>>
>>27696595
>Thank god someone got the joke
Not sure how many on /mlp/ will be old enough to really know possibly the greatest tv show ever produced.
>>
>>27697111
Trips confirm Bay is a horsefucker.
also, topkek mate
>>
>>27697979
I can't speak for other anons but personally i like what you've put out and would like to see where you go with it.
>>
>>27697979
I had a bit of a 'what the fuck is happening' moment with your story, and the sudden shift from a light and cartoony world to 'OH FUCK EVERYONE IS DEAD OR DYING', but everything is written really well and I like the characters.
>>
ALRIGHT FAGGOTS
ARE YOU GOING TO WAIT FOR YOUR WAIFU TO COME AWKWARDLY HIT ON YOU, OR ARE YOU GOING TO REGAIN CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE AND TAKE HER RIGHT THERE, RIGHT NOW
JUST DO IT NO PUSSY IS TOO HIGH FOR YOU TO REACH
MAKE A HERD OUT OF THE WORLD
>>
File: fltrshy pls.png (997 KB, 1245x3000) Image search: [Google]
fltrshy pls.png
997 KB, 1245x3000
>>27698547
But where's Fluttershy, the serial butt molester?
>>
File: 1427094271432.png (152 KB, 848x746) Image search: [Google]
1427094271432.png
152 KB, 848x746
>>27698547
>you will never grab a stallion subtly flirting with your waifu-to-be by the face and shove him over, then proceed to take her virginity right there, right in front of him
>>
>>27698887
Glued to his crotch
>>
>>27698960
The fuck? Where is his chest?
>>
>>27698985
Below his neck and above his abdomen.
>>
>>27694190
Nice job, it's always good to see Flutters written well.
>>
File: 1415227630907.png (247 KB, 694x1024) Image search: [Google]
1415227630907.png
247 KB, 694x1024
>>27698960
Fluttershy is such a lewd mare.
>>
I want to lick a ponut
>>
>>27699171
Take your pick
https://derpicdn.net/img/view/2016/1/5/1059992__twilight+sparkle_explicit_rainbow+dash_nudity_fluttershy_rarity_applejack_princess+luna_princess+celestia_human.jpeg
>>
>>27684895
just got caught up with this, i'm really liking it so far. glad to see you're alive again
>>
File: 1455799122158.jpg (102 KB, 588x695) Image search: [Google]
1455799122158.jpg
102 KB, 588x695
>>27699228
Oh my god
I would make out with Princess Celestia's butthole all day.
>>
>>27699611
She'd probably be really embarrassed about having to sit on a stallion's face during Day Court while he buries his head on her smelly butt
>>
>Ponies are little. Even the princesses are.
>However, princesses are big compared to every-pony else, so one is able to carry them.
>The concept of 'Princess-carrying' is alien to ponies.
>Enter GiantAnon.
>Also, something silly like sexism is involved to make this RGRE Enough.
I just want to cuddle and pamper little princesses, ok?
>>
>>27699740
>Princesses meet GiantAnon
>Discover why pone enjoy being smol spoon.
>>
>>27699740
Princesses can't stand being carried by a colt, because it's demeaning.
That, or its a further status symbol, being so powerful you have colts to carry you.
>>
>>27699838
>Making the alien colt carry you around
Even the princesses are mare supremacists. This is why I need Stallionism.
>>
>>27699886
Only you can write a Stallionism oneshot and take your first step towards writefagdom.
>>
>>27698547
I'll let her awkwardly flirt with me. It makes me feel wanted for once.
>>
>>27699228
https://derpibooru.org/1130113?scope=scpe5e757e75e6f4147c3b3632f5a2979262cd108e4b
>>
>>27699740
So would blowing raspberries into their tummies be rewards or punishments (as in, making them squeal and laugh during day court in front of all their subjects)?
>>
>>27700318
Yes.

They would exhaustively try to get rid of you, but secretly like it.
No one must ever know they do.
>>
>>27700318
Punishment in public, reward in private.
Adorable always.
>>
>>27684895
OH SHIT GRYPHANON WHAT YOU DOIN?!
DRUNK AND WRITING SMUTT THATS WHAT
BUT WHY KREM AND ANON ONLY BUDDIES
OH THEY'RE GOING TO BE MORE THAN THAT BY THE TIME I'M DONE!
>but you'r'e not good at it
>so what that just means I need practice and by god its time to fuck minotauresses and get money
>>
>>27700500
Shit, and I thought it was my shtick to come back from the dead.

It's a fucking undead necropolis in this thread right now. Frosty, Gryphanon, the dead rising left and motherfucking right . . . I love it.
>>
>>27700543
I knew the zombie apocalypse was what would do mlp in!
>>
>>27699740
"And as such, the new restriction on selling cakes in boxes will be hereby lifted."
>Your subjects clop their hooves on the stone floor politely, happy to have the oppressive law lifted.
>Luna put that law into effect a few years ago without you noticing as a prank against you.
>HAW HAW, CELESTIA LIKES CAKE, LET'S LIMIT HOW IT CAN BE SOLD TO MAKE THINGS DIFFICULT FOR HER
>The joke's on her, though; your SERVANTS bought the cake, which meant that you suffered no such inconvenience.
>Check and mate, Luna.
>Feeling comfortably smug, you await for your next subject to tell you their problems.
>"Celly? Are you there?"
>Oh.
>Oh, NO.
>Not here.
>The enormous, 4-inch thick mahogany doors swing silently on their hinges as the giant human effortless pushes them open.
>Easily twice the size of the tallest princess (it's you; you're a whole four inches taller than your midget sister), Anonymous strides across the stone floors of your day court, closing the distance between himself and you in a matter of seconds.
"Oh, hello Anonymous. How are you doing today?"
>Keep it cool, filly.
>Humans can smell fear.
>No, they literally can.
>Anonymous once said that it smells like urine.
>Ponies are not known for their bladder control under stressful situations, alright?
>"Just fine, Celly. I'll be even better when you're in my arms."
>NOT TODAY, ANONYMOUS
"Guards, quickly!"
>Your elite, all-mare miniature army all pop out from behind furniture and columns and other inconspicuous locations, surrounding you in a semi-circle.
>Anonymous, unfortunately, just looks amused.
>He approaches slowly, and one of your braver guards thrusts her spear at him warningly.
>>"Stay back! By the Princess's orders, you are to keep your distance!"
>>
File: GOD I love rubber ducks.gif (313 KB, 1280x1020) Image search: [Google]
GOD I love rubber ducks.gif
313 KB, 1280x1020
>>27700644
>Anonymous very calmly, very non-threateningly reaches out and scratches the ears of that brave, stupid mare.
>"Aww.... A big, strong mare like you wouldn't hurt a lil' colt like me; would you?"
>>"B-but the Princess says.... Ohhh, don't ever stop~"
>You shake your head sadly as you watch one of her rear legs kick with pleasure.
>Another mare felled by those hands of his.
>You'll make sure to write a touching letter to her family to let them know that she fell in the course of duty.

>>"He's got my ears! He's scratching my - Mmmmm~"
>>"N-not my tummy!"
>>"You LIKE that tuft, don't you? You little cuddle-slut, you."
>>"How can my cuddle-buddy be this cute?"
>One by one, each of your mares are subdued by Anonymous and his gentle touch.
>All that's left is you.
>You and him.
>Good versus evil.
>Yin and Yang.
>Black and Wh-whoo!
>In the time it took you to make dramatic (and generally inaccurate) comparisons between you and Anonymous, the human has reached down and plucked you out of your seat.
>Surrounded by semi-conscious mares, twitching and making pleased noises, you can only lay back and accept your fate as Anonymous carries you away.
>"Now, if you're done being a silly pony - "
>Anonymous boops your nose with a free hand, and you rub your itching snoozle with both forehooves.
>" - we still have time for a bath before bedtime."
>Anonymous squeezes you and carries you down the halls and in the direction of where the Royal Baths are.
>You're silent, contemplating how easily Anonymous removed you from your court so that he could bathe you.
>.....
"Will it be a bubble bath?"
>"It can be whatever you want it to be. You like rubber ducks, right?"
>You LOVE rubber ducks.
>>
>>27700653
to cute for me
>>
>>27700500
Be anon
>and right now, you feel disappointed
>disappointed and a bit angry
>at yourself of course
>you should've known better, you should have listened to krem
>but nooooo, you just had to be so stubborn
>you had to make it back to the sacuary tonight
>you had to here for the night
>you
>you
>you
>fuck man, you were being a greedy cunt and not considering her in anything.
>damnit you know hindsight is 20/20 but that doesnt make you wish you could go back and not do it
>traveling that route at that hour was dangerous
>late evening near the forest, the wolves were sure to be out
>you would be dead, no question about it had it not been for Krem
>Bless her soul, she fought off the pack, but not without her fair share of cuts, bruses and lacerations
>that the ancients you were able to make it back to the sacuary even with her wounds
>as soon as you got in the door she began to sway with weakness and wound
>You were able to guide her to a side room and drag her some of the way to the bed
>you got her wounded and damnit you were going to do as much as you could to make it right.
>>
>>27700690
>your full knowledge of healing and herbology went into every waking moment to concoct the best salves for her
>find some way to ease the pain and quicken the healing process
>you know as a priest you were supposed to keep detached from any sort of amorous feelings
>but you and krem have been together for years
>you trusted her with so much
>well, not the spank bank you kept under the bedding in your private quarters but that's not important right now
>she's really grown on you these past years, and you'd wager she felt the same way
>the lingering glances
>the quick quips you shared with each other
>non verbal exchanges that said more than any conversation could
>just thinking about it gave you a slight feeling of butterflies and nervousness
>You were just a priest and she was, well someone you truly cared for
>and even if she didn't see it (well she was quite wounded) it tore you up just as much to see her in such bad shape
>but now you can help her as much as she's helped you.
>>
>>27700766
>Its been 3 days since the attack
>the balms and salves have worked wonderfully and the healing has rendered visible results
>despite her insistance at being fine you still restrict her to bedrest, a day or two more at least is your position
>she respects your wishes and you suspect she enjoys the attention a bit too
>well, she deserves it, after all she did save you and your history with her goes back a few years yet
>however the sun is sinking rapidly and tonight is the night you make your move
>you make sure to complete your closing duties early and everything is laid out for tomorrow morning
> silently you almost float towards the room that houses the recovering minotauress
>fighting down the nervousness and million questions that race through your mind you place your hand on the door
>carefully easing the door open you enter, not suprisingly she is awake, reading a book
>she turn toward you and gives the slightest smile.
>>
File: SO THIS IS HOW I DIE.png (235 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
SO THIS IS HOW I DIE.png
235 KB, 1280x720
Keep it going, Gryphanon! We don't have enough posts by you nor enough posts by legitimately drunk Anons.

>You are Canadanon, and summer is bullshit.
"For fuck's sake, Caramel, I'm not leaving this room."
>You wipe the sweat from your brow and glare balefully at them through the open window.
>It's awful inside your house, but you know for a fact that it's even worse outside.
"Not to water my garden; not to go to your dumb 'stallionist' meeting; and certainly not to sunbathe with you and your friends."
>Caramel paws at the ground with a hoof, making disappointed noises.
>He isn't alone in his disappointment; several of his friends were apparently hopeful that you'd accept and join them.
>"But Anon, it isn't even that hot out!"
>Fuck you, homo-horse.
>You've gone through a litre of water so far today, and you still don't need to pee.
>IT'S HOT.
>"I don't know how you expect to attract a mare if you aren't willing to bleach your fur in the sun a bit, Anon."
>Caramel tries to poke your stomach through your open window, but you slap his hoof away.
>"And how else are you going to lose all that winter weight?"
>Did this horse just call you fat?
"I'm built for the cold, Caramel. Back home, I lived in the middle of nowhere and walked to school in blizzards. Come back when that happens."
>You slam the door shut and wistfully think back to better days; colder days.
>Summer is bullshit.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 87

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.