[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Slave Pony Thread #40
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 109
File: ChainedTrixie.png (656 KB, 1000x749) Image search: [Google]
ChainedTrixie.png
656 KB, 1000x749
Previous thread: >>27618234

>What is this thread about?
This thread is centered on stories about ponies being enslaved. Every kind of theme is welcome.

>I want to write my own story but I'm new to writing.
Check out these guides:
pastebin.com/V1ujiyJt
pastebin.com/bnMmZ2T3
pastebin.com/g4VpEg4f (clop specific)

>Where do the writers hang out?
Head over to www.rizon.net/chat with the channel name #slavepone. If you're ever having a writer's block or need advice, that is the place to go!

---
Useful Links
---
~~~
Recommended Stories for New Readers: pastebin.com/c6hd0P9Q
~~~
ALL Slave Pony Writers and Stories: pastebin.com/cqLCYveb
~~~
Recently Updated Stories: pastebin.com/k7SmjQww
~~~
COMPLETED Slave Pony Stories: pastebin.com/82rCVh4j
~~~
Pastebin: pastebin.com/u/SlavePonyAuction
~~~
Thread Archive: pastebin.com/S5m7bEab
~~~
Thread Template: pastebin.com/ny0npNFS
~~~
>>
first!
>>
File: planet-of-the-apes-ending.jpg (2 MB, 1920x811) Image search: [Google]
planet-of-the-apes-ending.jpg
2 MB, 1920x811
>>27683857
>>
File: 1456433964559.png (622 KB, 1280x1426) Image search: [Google]
1456433964559.png
622 KB, 1280x1426
>>27683857
If this stays up...
>>
>>27684046
SKITTLES WHEN?
>>
>>27683857
Need green of this image
>>
>>27683857
>inb4 deleted/autosage
>>
>>27684046
for more than 4 hours...
>>
So are we regarding this as like a test thread or should I post?
>>
>>27684484
Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/zGy7dNgp

>>27684490
>Be Moon Dust.
>You headed down the steps with Anon, freshly dried pain relieving paste on your snout.
>Your eyes kept to Anon’s broad back, just watching how he moved… it was a tired, yet determined stride.
>There was a kind athletic grace to how he did things.
>Humans were large and powerful.
>You had seen them accidentally hurt ponies when they misjudged their own strength, but in Anon, all you felt from him was gentleness.
>No other human had ever put you at ease like this.
>He was really unique, you suppose.

>You, Redheart and Anon headed down a long hallway, passing several employees on your way.
>You wonder for a moment why Anon was taking such a strange route but it was his training platform.
>He’d know which way was the best really.
>Anon turned to a door, scanned his thumb, and it opened with a harsh click.
>You walked in after him and took in the room.
>A large human bed lay up against the wall and a few travel bags sat near the door.
>There was a basic vanity, and a door leading to a washroom to your right.

>Anon dropped his shoes and motioned you over toward a door.
>”Go ahead and adjust the water temperature to your liking. I’ll be there in a second.”
>You glanced around, furrowing your brow.
>This looked a lot more like a hotel suite than a bathing area.
“Um, sir, are all the cleaning facilities at this rig this nice?”
>He and Redheart turned to you, giving you a look.
>”This is Anon’s personal quarters, Moon Dust,” Redheart said stiffly. “The training bay only has a large shower room with no curtains for privacy.”
>She gave you what you thought was meant to be a friendly smile, but somehow it felt forced.
>A nervous feeling settled in your center.
>Did you do something wrong?
>The nurse had been really nice up until you came here.
>>
>>27684513
>Anon nodded.
>”Mmhm. And I promised a bath, so we’ll be using my stuff,” he said, giving you one of his friendly smiles.
“Oh… thank you.”
>Suddenly the carpet seemed super interesting.
>Get it together filly, you thought. It’s just his room.
>No matter how much you tried to convince yourself, it still felt like you had been taken to a palace and told to make yourself at home.
>Celestia, how long had it been since you felt carpet?

“Right so I’ll get on that then,” you said in a quick slur.
>You scooted on into his bathroom and started the water, not wanting to stand in front of him while fighting your nerves.
>A big part of you wanted to just tell Anon ‘thanks for the offer’ and you’d decided not to waste his water and time, then scurry out just to end the guilt and butterflies raging in your stomach.
>But you think something letting Anon do this for you would make him happy.
>You wouldn’t throw his kindness in his face like that, no matter how nervous you felt.

>You sigh, and check the temperature.
>It was probably right—hard to say since it’d been ages since you had a warm shower, let alone a warm bath.
“Um, it’s r-ready,” you say, unable to keep the stutter out of your voice.

>Redheart came in first and took a seat by the entrance, looking somewhat bemused.
>Maybe she didn’t approve, but then she didn’t have the authority to question him probably.
>Anon followed just after in a loose tank top and some athletic shorts.
>”Alrighty, upsidaisy,” Anon said as he hooked his palms under your forelegs and lifted you carefully over the edge.
>Thankfully you just barely held in an eep.
>He placed you into the tub and you couldn’t help but let out a breathy moan as the soothing water soaked into your coat.
>Oh Celestia… this was so nice.
>You looked up at Anon and he grinned down at you.
>A heat spread across your cheeks and you bit your lip.
>”You ready?” he said.
>>
>>27684518
>You nodded and leaned back a bit, as his hands began working through your coat while cupping small doses of temperate water to splash on your mane.
>The water soothed your skin as it flowed down you, lulling your nerves with every trickle.
>Your eyelids felt heavy and your mind started to drift.

>What an amazing send off.
>Anon had tried not to say it outright, but there really was no point in dodging it.
>You knew exactly where you were headed after being returned so much.
>Any mare would have probably heard the rumors and put it together by now.
>You were powerless to stop it.

>Hub only sold slaves to certain people—affluent individuals, or at least people with good money and a decent track record.
>There were even rumors of a green and black lists that all the major companies shared.
>Somepony had told you it was a matter of keeping the worst of the abuse out of the spotlight.
>Not many people liked ponies, considering things, but if anything really bad surfaced, even Hub wasn’t immune to the backlash.
>Either way, your prospect of finding a buyer by the end of the day was… near nonexistant.

>Anon had tried even… and that meant the world to you…
>If he couldn’t, no one could.

>Anon grabbed a bottle and squeezed a dab of shampoo into his palm.
>He began working it into your coat with his fingers, scrubbing away all the dirt and filth from the night before.
>You felt the knots and tangles loosen under his gentle touch and your breathing hitched.
>Was this what it would have been like if he had brought you home?
>Would he do this some nights if you had dared ask?
>Being his…
>It was a dark, covetous thing to still be thinking about but somehow you couldn’t keep the fantasy from sprouting.
>Maybe at least for today you could pretend.
>Yes, right now, it was like you were his.
>Anon was cleaning his little pony after a long day.
>You had worked hard for him, and you earned yourself a night sleeping beside master.
>>
>>27684525
>What you would give to make that a reality.

>How many times at North Rig had you been passed up for purchase.
>Ten?
>Twenty?
>Your aptitudes and garish colors made you nothing but a pointless eyesore to humans.
>You had been grateful nobody wanted you for some time.
>But while some masters were bad, the trainers at North Rig were always worse.
>They took out their frustrations on you when you didn’t measure up.
>You reflected badly on them, and they couldn’t seem to ever get rid of you.
>They’d drink and beat you, calling you names and forcing you to degrade yourself by repeating them back.
>What they made you call yourself burned on your tongue, but at some point it stopped feeling bad.
>Some names started to feel accurate.
>There were sometimes even nights where you’d be forced to go to bed covered in bodily fluids from them or slave stallions, just like last night.
>Some nights you didn’t feel anything and just fell asleep staring at your ceiling.
>Others you thought you deserved it.

>Anon eased you onto your back in the shallow water and started combing his sudsy fingers through your tuft and belly.
>His wonderful digits felt their way to your hips and hind legs, traveling down to your hindquarters.
>A leg involuntarily twitched and you let out a breathy gasp.
>”Am I being too rough, Moon Dust?”
>You felt like your face was on fire.
>If anything, Anon was just being gentle and professional.
>You were just letting it get to you.
>What would he say if he knew what you were thinking...
“N-No. It’s okay.”
>You thought you heard Redheart huff but Anon’s hands distracted you before you could think much of it.
>He coated your haunches and thighs with soap, making sure to take care of every inch of you.
>You panted, completely unable to keep under control as his hands seemed to explore every bit of your body.
>Anon simply hummed to himself, giving you a smile every now and again when your eyes met.
>>
>>27684539
>He grabbed at the base of your tail and you bit down on your lip, hard, letting out a light mewl.
>Anon gave you a worried look.
“Moon Dust, do you want me to turn the temperature down? You’re looking awfully heated right now.”
>Your head felt hazy and you gave what you assumed was his blurry figure a limp nod.
>You felt a cool splash behind your neck though you couldn’t tell if it did anything.
>All you could think about was the sensation in your tail as he idly pulled his fingers through it.

>Anon thankfully gave you a breather when he reached up and detached the showerhead from the wall and brought it down.
>A hose ran behind the device and he carefully aimed it away while adjusting the temperature.
>After fiddling with the knobs a moment, he turned and started with your hindlegs.
>You flinched as the water brushed across your sensitive inner thighs.
>“Don’t worry, Moon Dust, I’m right here,” he said. “You can lean back and close your eyes if you want, I’ll make sure your head stays above water and I’ll cover your ears when I do your head.”
>Your heart beat like a drum in your chest as the stream relaxing water flowed over your chest and belly.
>”I’m right here, Moon Dust. Relax.”
>You leaned your head into his forearm and your eyelids drooped.

>Please stay here… master.

>Your days at North Rig gave you memories you never wanted to relive.
>It didn’t take long before your heart ached for a master to take you away.
>But each passed you by all the same.
>You’d watch ponies of all ages, shapes and colors get adopted instead of you.
>More than anything, you wished for a master’s soft leather collar to replace the cold metal one you had.
>A master who bought you might take pride in you.
>You’d mean something to someone, even if you were a slave.
>Even if he didn’t, any place would be better than North Rig.
>After so many times being passed up, you realized something though.
>Nobody wanted you.

>Until Anon.
>>
>>27684546
>You let out a squeak as the shower head passed across one side of your face to the other.
>Anon cupped around your ears to shield them from the flow and gently stroked the suds out with his hand in instead.
>You let out a yawn and found your head leaning up against his arm for support.
>The water’s mild embrace encased you like a blanket and you started to drift.

>Anon wanted you.
>Your heart sped up and a nervous feeling resettled in your gut.
>He’d never actually own you in the end… that sort of thing just wasn’t something ponies like you got to have.
>But still… to just know someone had thought to have you by their side…
>It felt good.
>It was so simple, but you could never return what he had given you.
>For the first time in forever—

>you felt loved.

--
>>
File: 1463716237146.png (767 KB, 713x605) Image search: [Google]
1463716237146.png
767 KB, 713x605
>>27684565
I'll leave it at that for the night. Fingers crossed for thread survival. If it dies though, I'll repost.

Comment/Critique appreciated as always.

PS: check out this super cool fanmade model
>>
Remember the story where a group of young humans were team with ex-slaves ponies and worked together looking and releasing others ponies of their human masters while they made follies, driving a truck and ate pancakes?
>>
>>27684513
oh yes
>>
>>27684587
This?

http://pastebin.com/t0b0q4LS
>>
File: 14 Bis - Dj Pon3.jpg (139 KB, 1280x782) Image search: [Google]
14 Bis - Dj Pon3.jpg
139 KB, 1280x782
>>27683492
>Derpy belongs to comfy anon, she's the one that tripped and hurt her leg while pulling her master's cart.
>INB4 Vinyl is the second nontalking mare
>>
>>27684513
Oh boy, jealous Redheart.
>>
>>27684565
Aww, she's such a sweet little mare too.
>>
>>27684565
Another fantastic update.

Not looking forward to how this is going to end for her though.
>>
>>27684763
>derphorse and wubhorse are anon's faithful mareslave team
You could do much worse in terms of cute poners.
>>
>>27683857
Any bets in how much will last this thread? Will it hit bump limit or not?
>>
>>27685482
It's been a while. I have faith. If not, I don't mind. I've come to really get used to the other name.
>>
>>27684565
Sweet and smooth great work Ephemeral

>>27684685
>This?

Yeah, good old times

Remember too the historie of blind Anon and Tortured Fluttershy?
>>
File: why shy.jpg (35 KB, 960x539) Image search: [Google]
why shy.jpg
35 KB, 960x539
>>27685539
>white knight squad
>seeing eye pony
>skittles
>and many more

they are all dead, DEAD
why are you doing this?
>>
>>27685647

Well, one can always keep up with the stories, though not the original author, one must keep the storyline and not denigrate the text with unpleasant thoughts
>>
File: Grass Walker WIP 1.png (199 KB, 320x352) Image search: [Google]
Grass Walker WIP 1.png
199 KB, 320x352
>>27684583
Speaking of custom figs...

She's been primed now. Will be done by Friday, assuming I can figure out how to paint such a delicate cutie mark. Or maybe I'll go without, like she did or most of the story.
>>
File: Grass Walker WIP 2.png (126 KB, 300x353) Image search: [Google]
Grass Walker WIP 2.png
126 KB, 300x353
>>27685848
>>
>>27661546
>you wake up the next morning brushing a bundle of vibrantly colored hairs out of your face
"pfft"
>you tilt your head slightly and...
>yep, that's a mare butt sharing your pillow
>and hooves on your belly and chest and legs
>your little mares had kicked the blankets off of you in the night as the three of you tossed and turned, trying to shift into more comfy positions on the couch, which barely had enough room for the three of you
>but their combined body heat on top of you meant you never missed the blankets as you snoozed soundly
>careful not to hurt her bandaged leg, you pick her up and turn her around so that her head is on the pillow next to yours instead of her rump, kissing her cheek as she sleepily nestles her head into the pillow next to yours, her forehead against your ear and muzzle against your cheek, blowing slow and steady warm breaths onto it through her nostrils
>and you pull the other one up further onto your chest so that your chin is resting on top of her head, squinting and sighing as dawn starts to break through the window
"We gotta get up soon, girls."
>they both whine and whimper in unison in response to your words, snuggling closer to you, causing you to chuckle softly under your breath
>because of your hectic schedule they don't always get to sleep with master, so when they do you almost have to pry them off with a crowbar in the morning
>silly spoiled mares
"On second thought, maybe I'll take today off work," you say to them softly, eliciting a cacophony of contented and excited nickers and tail swishes as they wriggle around happily on top of you, feeling little warm wet tongues against your cheek and chin, making you squirm and laugh loudly as you try in vain to tilt your head away from them
>>
>>27685894
>wake up with mare butt on your pillow staring you in the face
>turn pony around instead of burying your face under her tail and enjoying an early morning snack
why would you do this?
>>
>>27685912
comfy mareslave duo is for snuggles and cuteness, not for sexual
>>
>>27685929
Well, at some point his mares are gonna have needs that need to be filled. He can either help them through it or buy them a couple dildos.
>>
>>27685973
>implying they weren't spayed to keep them from going into heat
>>
>>27685989
>not wanting to punish your slaves with orgasm denial
>>
File: tmp_16298-b8f-1729083774.png (321 KB, 499x328) Image search: [Google]
tmp_16298-b8f-1729083774.png
321 KB, 499x328
>>27685647
Tell me you're having those feels.
>>
>>27686015
You cant hide from 4chanx my tetris piece looking head friend.
>>
>>27686012
>implying snuggle-denial isn't a form of torture to them and the thought of it isn't more than sufficient to make sure they always obey their master
>>
>>27686028
I know. I use it too. Just forgot late to take away the tripcode
>>
File: 1401157155529.jpg (420 KB, 2321x1483) Image search: [Google]
1401157155529.jpg
420 KB, 2321x1483
>>27685894
>"We gotta get up soon, girls."
>>they both whine and whimper in unison in response to your words, snuggling closer to you, causing you to chuckle softly under your breath
>>because of your hectic schedule they don't always get to sleep with master, so when they do you almost have to pry them off with a crowbar in the morning
This is stupid adorable.
>tfw no affectionate mares
>>
>>27686056
Did you draw this, anon? You should draw more if so.
>>
>>27686056
>>27686056
Now this is awesome, great draw anon
>>
>>27686056
fukken saved
>>
>>27686056
fantastic drawing.
>>
File: 12345.jpg (44 KB, 494x512) Image search: [Google]
12345.jpg
44 KB, 494x512
>>27686056
>>
>>27686056
whenever comfyanon pops in with a post you should illustrate it like this
muh heart
>>
>>27686056
i...is this what heaven looks like?
>>
File: blissful mares.png (102 KB, 700x699) Image search: [Google]
blissful mares.png
102 KB, 700x699
>>27686206
It is, Anon. It is.
>>
>>27686224
If your mares aren't nearly smothering you to death they're not snuggling you hard enough.
>>
>>27686056
c...can you draw them happily pulling their master's cart?
>>
>>27686274
seconding this request if you're here, drawfriend
>>
>>27684565
your story would be so much better without the edge and tryhard forced feels
>>
>>27686664
this anon is faget. keep up the good work writefriend
>>
>>27672210

>As you were walking down the street, the end of the leash in Jenny's hand, you couldn't help but notice the stares from other people who were out today.
>Most of them tried to pretend that they weren't staring, but you caught enough of them suddenly looking away when you look in their direction to no fall for it.
>But the walking was doing you wonders.
>It was summer, the sun shining, warming your back, the birds chirping happily.
>It was perfect.

>That is, as perfect as the situation could permit.

>Along with the sunshine there was a pleasant sweet spicy smell in the air.
>Probably some kind of flower.
>Humans were like earth ponies, planting flower plants and bushes everywhere they could fit them.
>The colors and smells they put off helped to calm your mind and just drift away as you walked.

>You could see the park getting closer.
>Paths flow in irregular organic shapes around a duck pond.
>Large shade trees.
>Off in to the side, our of the way is a large mishmash of brightly painted colored pipes and platforms bolted together in a mad disorganized chaos.
>Other children playing on the equipment as mothers sit on the near by benches.

>Jenny unclicks the leash and stuffs it in her pocket before running to play.

>"So, what should we do first? Tag, slides, or just climb?"

"I think I'd like to just climb."

>It was an impressive jungle-gym.
>Three stories tall, and an absolute maze to climb to the top.
>Several slides swoop and twist through other parts of the metal monstrosity on their way to the ground level.

>As you're following Jenny to the top, you can't help but feel a little vertigo from up here.
>You can see the whole park, and all the people enjoying this hot summer day.
>>
>>27688290
dontfalldowndontfalldowndontfalldown
>>
>>27686655
Broke it.

>>27686664
It wouldn't be the same story at that point. Anyhow, everyone's tolerances are different for what they consider edgy and forced.
>>
>>27688582
Not saying it's a bad story. Bad things can happen in a good story. It's a common problem really, a story with darker elements not being able to walk the fine line between just "bad things happening" and "unrealistic bad things happening for stupid reasons" very well. The former can make for captivating stories, the latter is edge. Just my two cents, I'll keep reading regardless.
>>
>>27688582
Teach him a lesson. Kill Moon Dust.
>>
>>27688644
You can already tell she's going to die. It's not very subtle.
>>
>>27688628
Hmm. Are all the dark moments coming off unrealistic to you or specific ones for specific reasons?

Are there other writefags that handle this issue better for an example?

>>27688644
Haha, that'd just prove him right and make me vindictive.
>>
>>27688648
Mercy kill in the tub? Anon let's her fall asleep on his arms and then drowns her?
>>
>>27685894
>loving
>using bits
I want to drown you, I want to drown you like a sack of dumb puppies.
>>
>>27688654
I'm on mobile right now but I can offer a more detailed explanation/critique when I get home later this evening if you'd like.
>>
>>27688672
>implying they're not rubber-coated apple-flavored bits that his little mares love
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 600x600
>>27688644
no please
>>
>>27688695
that rubber would have to be the kind you get in a gumball shaped toy dispenser to not harm a ponies very sensitive gums.

the bright side i guess for people who are into that kind of thing is booping and kissing really would be very sensitive feelings.
>>
>>27688689
It would help a lot. I'd appreciate it. I'm not really out to write a novel quality green of course, and a lot of what I write can definitely be lacking for sake of pacing, but an opportunity to improve is rare. I do want this story to handle subtly better and keep "edge" to a minimum. Dark moments should be believable.
>>
>>27688721
>a reasonable response from a writefag welcoming critique instead of "REE LOL FUCK YOU"

Are we on 4chan anymore?
>>
>>27688707
>you will never stick your little mare's sloppy saliva-covered bit in your mouth and suck on it after a long, hard, hours-long drive through the park
>>
>>27688810
u...unf
>>
>>27688733
Most of our writefags have been pretty reasonable about criticism.
>>
File: 1460383664930.png (199 KB, 1200x1332) Image search: [Google]
1460383664930.png
199 KB, 1200x1332
>>27688853
because most of us are shit and we know it :^)
>>
File: 1456276_2773016.jpg (56 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1456276_2773016.jpg
56 KB, 640x960
>>27686224
Enought!!!!!!!!!!! This is much for my heart!!!!!!
>>
>>27685894
Do we have a bin for this one?
If so plz link.
>>
>>27685894
I. Need. Them. To. Speak. A. Few. Sentences.
>>
>>27689777
Good little mare slaves are seen, not heard.
>>
>>27689812
but my trips demand at least a "good morning"
>>
>>27689426
I made one in the meantime.
http://pastebin.com/GpJ5x1Qf

Hopefully I can get a proper bin and title from the writer at some point.
>>
>>27689777
>>27689829
This.
>>
>>27685989
>implying anyone in their right mind would ever buy a spayed pony.
>>
>>27689932
but anon, if you could buy a pony would you care if its spayed or not?
>>
>>27689946
Probably, yes. Even if I had no sexual interest in the pony I don't support the idea of "fixing" things that aren't broken just because its convenient to someone else.
>>
>>27688721
Not that anon, but most of your characters come off as pretty decent and act rationally. When they do ad things, there's a reason behind it. Not necessarily for objectively good reasons, but something that makes sense to them.

Your biggest issue is the entire situation as a whole - rationalizing under what conditions this kind of blatantly sexual exploitation becomes acceptable on a wide scale. There were explanations and references in the begining, but even under those conditions this kind of relentless misery becomes questionable.

That said, I think that's an inherent risk of this thread and an issue in almost any story here.
>>
>>27689966
tell them to my fucking cats
they have 2-3 litter every year
once there was 20+ cats around the house...
the fuckers learned to hide the kittens from me
there are like 100+ death cats buried in my garden
>>
>>27690001
*tell that
>>
>>27689946
>Buy gelded Shining Armor
>Previous owner cut him in hopes of curtailing his rage and violence towards humans
>Just succeeded in turning him into a hateful and depressed pony.
>>
>>27690033
>tfw you will never rehabilitate broken and angry Shiny gelding with multiple hours of daily cuddle therapy
>>
>>27690033
Well yeah, that shit would just make me more vicious and murderous as well.
>>
File: imagine the rest.png (110 KB, 376x400) Image search: [Google]
imagine the rest.png
110 KB, 376x400
>>27690033
but anon imagine the following:
you can tell him lies about reattaching his balls because we are so advanced
but only if he behaves
also he can fuck any mare and not get her prego
>>
>>27690104
you know what pisses me off
thats theres so much gelding art and yet so little spaying art
or even just female circumcision

im severely disappointed in this fandom
>>
>>27690104
I kinda wanna write green about taming Shiny now.
>>
>>27690164
>Shiny is big enough to ride
>Anon buys him and breaks him to accept a saddle and rider and submit to the bit
>>
>>27690001
Then you clearly shouldn't have any cats.
>>
>>27690181
I'd love to see a good stallion-riding fic. We don't get enough slave riding around here.
>>
>>27689999
I don't normally point this out but... nice quads.

>Your biggest issue is the entire situation as a whole - rationalizing under what conditions this kind of blatantly sexual exploitation becomes acceptable on a wide scale.

I agree completely with this. A big part of how I choose to write Trainer had to do with the natural canon our thread ended up leaning on. Basically, the story naturally relies on readers having some concept of what the other stories have established, and I aimed to save time by not having to do exposition on that and get more into what I thought was worthwhile.

I think it's become something that sticks out really harshly at this point though, because every other plot element appears to have at least some reasoning to it. It's still really hard to understand how our society could possibly change into the one that's hinted at in Trainer, yet things from how the rig is run to their collars, to pay cards are all talked about.

I don't really have an answer to this. All of our stories besides a small handful come with the predicate of accepting slavery as now being part of our society, and since Trainer is written to fit into the pre-existing canon, it runs into the usual issues. Trainer also has the unfortunate circumstance that it also features the darker side of this fictional industry, so it's literally taking on all the hardest to believe parts. Something like Blind Anon didn't hit up any of those dark spots while still being relatively somber in tone, for example, and so I think it was easier to accept the same themes.

I don't think I can ever perfectly justify it all, but I think it is possible to make it easier to believe in. I'll have to try and sit down to figure out a scene to help this issue, but I have no clue what I can do about it.

Thanks for the feedback, anon.
>>
>>27690183
But anon do you know what it feels like to snuggle with 3-4 cats at night?
Also, if I spay (all of) them I would kill the genetic line.
The "current" generation is the 5th with my family. All the cats are older than 5 years.
>>
>>27690215
Verifying trip
>>
>>27690222
I verified that trip.
>>
>>27690212
Have we really never had a story with pony rides - in a thread about pony slavery?
>>
>>27690219
Yes I do, annoying fuckers clawing around on your belly and also laying right on top of your face trying to kill you in your sleep. I also know what it feels like so snuggle with 3 big German shepherds, and that feel is much better.
>>
>>27690123
I understand you compleatly.
>>
soooo
derp horse or celestia story when?
>>
Continuing from pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/fM7D9wgK

>she comes closer
>“I was wondering...Maybe if you had a spare jacket or something like yesterday? Winters in your world are a lot colder than equestrian ones.“
>you hand her one, along with a scarf, without saying anything
>when she's putting it on, you add:
„That's pretty much all human clothing a pony can fit in as well. Your head and ass is too big.“
>“Hey!“
„Don't act like it's not true.“
>“I'm not fat!“
„I didn't say that. I said it's too big for human clothing.“
>“...right. It's just the way you said it.“
„Come on, I'm just playing with you.“ you chuckle
>she gives you this half smile, half angry expression as if she wasn't sure which one to pick and it makes you chuckle even more
>when you finally open the door, you feel that it's not as cold as it was yesterday
>mostly because it isn't late night, obviously
>there isn't a lot of people in your part of city most of the time, especialy early morning, so you're not worrying about being suspicious or something
>you can just say you bought her cheaply if someone asks
>walking silently down the street, you're slowly making your way trough the city
>“Where are we going?“
„I don't know. Just walking.“
>“Well, you gotta have some sort of direction or plan, no?“
„We are walking a circle which takes us back to my house, but from other direction. Happy?“
>“I guess. Is it long?“
„Why? About normal.“
>“I don't know what normal means, according to you. I like long walks. Especialy when I don't have to worry about being catched, for now. This place sucks though. Are all human cities like this?“
„Maybe even worse.“
>“Phew. Where's the nature?“
„Far away.“
>“I see that.“
„Then why are you asking?“
>“I was asking just rhetorically. Not expecting the answer.“
„Well, there you have it.“
>for few minutes, there's silence
>but only few
>>
>>27690884

>“How can you live like that?“ she breaks it
„With very, very miserable mood. Everyday...You talk a lot.“
>“Well excuse me. Imagine you have no one to talk to for a whole year.“
„...I don't really talk a lot even without being held, so i can imagine.“
>“You need some help in your life Anon.“
„And you're the one to provide it?“ you snicker
>“No, just a little inspiration. I'll be gone soon.“
„Yeah, and what'll you do?“
>“Run somewhere far away from your civilization. It's insane here.“
„Good luck with that. I wish I'd do the same one day, but i'm not feeling suicidal enough.“
>“You're saying you can't live without it?“
„We're all dependant on society. Even if we hate it. I need food and electricity.“
>“Bah. There's always a way.“
„But not always an easy one.“
>“Then stop being lazy.“
„Hell, this whole conversation. What are you, a motivational speaker?“
>“No...Not really. Never been good at motivation.“
„I can see that because it's not working. You got pretty different from that sad, broken soul you were yesterday.“
>“Can't stay always miserable.“
„You were a lot more pleasant that way.“
>“….You really mean it like that?“ she says a more quiet, sadder way
>is she trying you or did it really just hit her like that?
>oh man it's painful to look at that sad face of hers, no matter which option
„...Nah, sorry I overdid it.“
>“It's alright...“
>funny, you still can't tell what she's like deep inside
>or what exactly she feels
>but for some reason she looks like she craves/hates your attention
>seems pretty damaged
>and you're not a good fixer, so she should probably find someone else
>but somehow you doubt there would be anyone else willing
>hell, even you never said that you ARE
>this just is where your sense of justice got you
>and you have to deal with it

>>27685848
>>27685857
Man, didn't think you were serious, that looks pretty good.
>>
>>27690924
If I lived within walking distance to the guy whose ass i kicked and stole a pony from i would be more worried about going out with her.

Then again ponies may be cheaper there and he may just not give a shit about a pain in the dick slave.
>>
File: derpy_in_a_box_by_otakuap.jpg (2 MB, 3131x2374) Image search: [Google]
derpy_in_a_box_by_otakuap.jpg
2 MB, 3131x2374
>>27690860
I remember a story where a kid-anon gets Derpy as a present, she destroys his room and some toys trying to fly but it was too short

there is another with anon in a room and a screen but I didnt read that one, does anyone have the pastebin?
>>
>>27690181
>>27690212
Captain Anon had that. It's a shame that it was never finished.
>>
Let's try and make a slavepone green one. Jokes allowed.

>"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry!"
>>
>>27692985
>"It's okay, anon, I know you didn't mean to kill that slave. I understand that it was an accident."
>>
continuing from pastebin: http://pastebin.com/c348Pg2X

Where we left off:
>Lauren is being seen by Dr. Alda for the injuries caused by Apple Bloom kicking her off of the bed.
>Nurse Redheart has been asked to let Hematite Pie and Mica Pie watch her treat Derpy, who flew into a wall. Hematite wants to learn how to properly care for other ponies, not just herself.
>Our anonymous farmer, after who knows how many bowls of mac n’ cheese and several movies, has begun to open up to Moondancer and is in the middle of a serious conversation that has drifted from Maud and Apple Bloom to how ponies would have kicked the humans’ asses if love and friendship actually meant shit in Equestria.
>Diamond Tiara finished her shower and was preparing to sell herself again. Probably to someone who wouldn’t be nice.
>Silver Spoon comforted Cheerilee, even as the older mare tried to do the very same for her.
>Apple Bloom revealed to Scootaloo that she might be pregnant, who then dashed off to get a pregnancy test for her friend.

ANON
>Be amused.
>What Moondancer said doesn’t bother you, but she has her forehooves clasped over her mouth like it’s somehow not too late to the keep the words in.
“Yeah, I guess you’re right.”
>You shrug and lean back in your chair.
“If love and friendship meant shit, you ponies probably would have kicked our asses. But they don’t, so…”
>”Heh, yeah… they don’t.”
>She looks at you askance, clearly trying to read you.
>For the first time since you had met the unicorn, she looks scared.
“I’m guessing others have taken offense?”
>”Y-yeah.”
“My uncle?”
>”No, before him.”
“One of these days, you’re going to have to tell me about that.”
>”Yeah,” Moondancer chuckles, not meeting your eyes. “One of these days…”
>>
>>27693306
“I’m serious. You’ve been letting little things drop all evening. I don’t know if you were doing it intentionally or not, but it sounds like there’s some stuff there I should know.”
>”Nothing important. Really.”
“You know Twilight Sparkle.”
>Moondancer flinches.
>”Kind of…”
“And that thing about the scientist you worked with? I let it slide, because…”
>… because you just wanted to relax and pretend there weren’t any problems.
>”Yeah –“
>You lean forward suddenly, resting your elbows on your legs and startling the mare into silence.
“You tell me to open up to you, but then you hide things from me. How am I supposed to trust you?”

REDHEART
>Be annoyed.
“Well Derpy, if you weren’t flying around all the time, this wouldn’t have happened and you wouldn’t have to complain about the cream.”
>”I’m not complaining.”
“Sure sounded like –“
>”Wait, you can fly?” the little filly cuts in. She’s dropped the ointment back on the tray and is staring at Derpy in awe, like she’s never seen a pegasus fly in her life.
>Because *of course* she hasn’t. She’s too young to remember Equestria.
>”Yeah!” Dirpy chirps, smiling like an idiot. “All pegasus ponies can fly if they don’t take their pills!”
“Which you *really* should start doing before someone catches you or you push yourself too far and – wait, is that what happened?”
>The mare shrugs innocently.
>”You don’t take your pills…?” the filly asks, tilting her head to the side. “Oh, you don’t take your pills!”
“That’s what we just –“
>”That’s why you remind me of Silver Spoon and Auntie Maud! And… and you too, Nurse Redheart!”
“What?”
>”Can’t you feel it?” she shouts, bouncing up and down excitedly like her brother had been moments earlier. “Why can’t you feel it?”
>>
This only got deleted during the modtard fest a few months ago. The fact that we stayed on high alert after it obviously ended was fucking pathetic.

This is officially the first SPG-related thread in months and you can't change my mind.
>>
>>27693314
“Feel what?”

ANON
>Be patient.
>Moondancer stares at the floor for long seconds.
>”I guess you really don’t need that,” she answers slowly.
“No. Not really. Not after Apple Bloom lying to me and Maud going behind my back like she did. At this point, my tolerance for this kind of shit is starting to run pretty thin.”
“If you were dropping those hints intentionally, that’s a pretty dick move, Moondancer. Pretty much guaranteed that I could never really trust you.”
>”No,” she responds, shaking her head. “I was just…”
>She sighs and raises her gaze to meet yours with timidity you never would have expected from this pony.
>”I was just comfortable and let things slip.”
>Her eyes drop to the empty bowls sitting between you.
>”I just wasn’t watching myself as closely as usual. You’re not the only one that hasn’t gotten to relax in forever.”
“Sorry, I know I work you all hard, but –“
>”No, it’s not that. It’s… the other ponies, too. It’s not exactly a secret, but nopony really trusts me. Most tolerate me. Some are even my friends, but I don’t want to risk reminded them of what I’ve done.”
>Her chest heaves as she lets out another sigh.
>You wait patiently, recognizing the signs of someone struggling to find the right words and their courage.
>”The pills that everypony takes.”
“Yeah?”
>”I helped develop them.”
>You can’t believe your ears.
>”They weren’t... meant for… *this*,” Moondancer says quietly. “It was meant to *help* us.”
“Help you do what?”
>Your own voice is barely a whisper.
>”It… lets us…”
>The mare trails off into silence, staring at the far wall for a moment before flashing you an embarrassed grin.
>”Sorry, it’s technical. I’m trying to think of a way to describe it.”
>>
>>27693326
“You don’t have to. It doesn’t matter anyway.”
>”No, I do,” Moondancer murmurs. “I want you to trust me. And…”
“And?”
>”I need to tell someone, if you don’t mind. It’s been three years and… and I’m beginning to see why Apple Bloom spent so much time with you. You’re not one of *us*. We can talk to you without… well, not without being judged, but there’s an element of that.”
“Oh.”
>Moondancer sighs before continuing.
>”Basically, they were to help us acclimate to a magically dead world. This place… it feels… *weird*.”
>She shudders with the last word.
>”Imagine your whole life you heard a song playing. Your entire life is set to an orchestral score. You don’t even know it’s there, because it’s just how the world is supposed to be. And then one day… it just *stops*. That’s what it’s like, coming to this world.
>”A part of us that had always been there is suddenly gone. The orchestra stops playing. It’s disorienting and some ponies never get used to it.”
“I’m failing to see –“
>”The pills block that sensation. It’s not too dissimilar to an antidepressant in that in blocks chemicals in the brain. Basically, when we’re on the medication, we can’t feel magic at all.”
“But isn’t that the same thing?”
>”Not quite,” Moondancer sighs. “We all have our own magic in us. When I first crossed over, the orchestra stopped, but… I hope this makes sense… *I* didn’t. Instead of a full orchestra, it was as if I was playing alone. That sudden feeling of loss and aloneness practically sent me running back through the portal.
>”Twilight had warned me about it, but even so I wasn’t prepared. Everything felt *wrong*. With the pills, I can’t feel anything at all.
>>
>>27693337
>”They weren’t meant to block our magic; what we’re taking these days is exponentially stronger than what we came up with four years ago. All it was supposed to do was let us live on this side without going crazy.”
>Moondancer pauses and looks up at you.
>”Of course,” she chuckles darkly, “it didn’t work right.”
“Everything still felt wrong?”
>”No, that worked perfectly. We couldn’t feel anything at all… so those using it tended to draw too deeply on their own magic. Fatally so.
>”We stopped using them after only three months, after a pegasus fell to her death because she couldn’t realize her magic had run out. It was covered up, of course, but…”
>Her eyes silently plead for you to understand.
>”I never meant for anything to happen, but because of something I worked on, a pony died. And now…”

REDHEART
>Be confused.
>You don’t feel anything, except the usual sense of dedication.
>Maybe a little irritation. The filly should be seeing to Derpy, not fantasizing about… whatever it is she’s imagining.
>”I… um… I… I…”
>The little filly looks back and forth between you and your patient.
>”I must be wrong, I guess,” she murmurs. “It’s nothing. Nevermind.”
>You sigh – intentionally and loudly.
>It’s not that you mind letting her sit in, or even teaching her, but she’s making a patient wait for no good reason.
“Then if it’s nothing, show me what you can do.”
>”Yes, miss,” she answers without hesitation.
>You watch as she begins wrapping Derpy’s foreleg. She does a good job of it, keeping the gauze nice and tight, but not so tight as to be binding.
>So far so good – and then she grabs a pair of scissors with her mouth.
“What are you doing?”
>”I… um… I’m done –“
>>
>>27693314
holy crap
>>
>>27693373
“You’ve barely covered the scrape, girl. Wrap it a few more times –“
>”But… yes, ma’am.”
>She does one more circuit with the gauze – her eyes constantly flickering between you and the steadily shrinking roll.
>Ah.
>You recognize this. Done it yourself, in darker times.
“Use the whole roll if you have to, Hematite. We have more.”
>You aren’t operating out of an unsupplied shack anymore.
>”But…”
“I’m guessing you don’t have much in the way of supplies out on the farm, do you?”
>”No, ma’am,” the filly admits, dipping her head.
“Didn’t think so.”
>Her own bandages are thin – just a single layer of gauze.
>Probably doesn’t even have any ointment, maybe never did. and that’s why she didn’t apply it. Everything else was done with care and precision; she wouldn’t have simply forgotten a step.
“Okay, that’s good. We can cut it off here. Next, we’ll take a look at that cut over her eye.”
>”Yes ma’am.”

end for tonight

>>27693375
Didn't think I'd actually post today?
>>27690924
Sorry, takes me a while to get started on a modelling project, but once I've started it usually goes pretty fast.
>>
>>27690924
>“Can't stay always miserable.“

Well say here "I am not Skittles"!
>>
>>27692167
I remember two particular stories where Pinkie was the protagonist in the first hated humans because of abuses by their former masters and when it was bought by a good Anon she just hopes to be "used" in the same way as the previous and the other was shorter, Pinkie was adopted by a noble elderly couple who treated her like his daughter until they died and she passed into the hands of their relatives, did not know what happened after more
>>
>>27693306
You`re back!
>>
>>27693337
So ponies technically these "disconnected" when leaving their world and coming to ours, and drugs exist to mitigate the anguish and mental stress generated by the loss of their connection with magic, but as against effect inhibits chemically flow natural magic that exists within themselves, so when they stop taking a drug that produces a biochemical imbalance aggression and attacks of madness is created
>>
>>27693395
Great work TTGAN, really need more of this historie

G'nigths
>>
>>27684583
I gave you a page worth of ass kissing ~4 threads ago and I meant what I said.

As for saving Moon Dust, while I agree with the Anon who said you should only save her if you originally intended to in stead of pandering, your story has so much heartache in it that it's not really within your power to ruin it by pandering.

Potential readers, this next part is spoiled for a good reason, so consider wisely: You should have Vargas reconsider letting him save her, both for good feels and reader appeasement, and to use her as a stress pivot point in Anon's life later. Maybe Vargas will use her as leverage for some good drama?
>>
>>27693395
>Didn't think I'd actually post today?

I have a bad memory
>>
bedbmp
>>
Its a bit late but heres my collection of over 100 of my favorite pics of Celly

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B38wGJfyeGsheDFqUVpEZHBtZG8
>>
>>27694893
shit wrong thread :|
>>
>>27694899
hue
>>
How many of you are still following?
>>
>>27695169
You got more?
>>
>>27695169
Will read when it's finished. Unless it's sad. Then you've lost me.
>>
>>27695191
The only way to find out is if you read it.

>>27695173
Well, eventually.
>>
>>27695199
>The only way to find out is if you read it.
Or the people screaming for your head on a platter.
>>
>>27695169
I am.
>>
>>27695169
I have catching up to do but I've been reading it.
>>
>>27695169
1 here
>>
>>27695169
It's on my list. I'd like to catch up once I've finished catching up with my other greens. (should be able to start today.)
>>
>>27695169
I am.
>>
>>27695169
Reporting in.
>>
>>27695169
Following. Don't you dare quit on us
>>
>>27695169
Loving it so far
>>
>>27695169
Silver Spoon need that his story be told
>>
File: Oh Shit There Goes The Planet.jpg (80 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Oh Shit There Goes The Planet.jpg
80 KB, 480x360
>>27683893
>>
Mare wants to be for riding.
>>
File: medium.png (69 KB, 473x472) Image search: [Google]
medium.png
69 KB, 473x472
>>27697243
>>
File: 1166037.jpg (61 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1166037.jpg
61 KB, 1200x1200
Bump
>>
>Be Garret Rickett
>You were a scientist which was gonna make a test on a pony.
>Her name was Cadence.
>You've made this science project called 'Project Green Azure'
>However, it's top secret, tho.
>You started this 3 weeks ago. And it
was about a month since other scientists made this alternate dimension.
>Perky little bastards enslaving ponies.
>That was easy to expect from humanity, since it always enslaves any non human species.
>And you got this one in sale.
>A bit expensive, but it was at your reach.
>And you were gonna test this liquid on her.
>"Armando?"
>"Estoy listo!"
>I have this latin buddy, Armando Latorre. I don't understand a fuck what he says, Still a pretty good guy tho.
>"Dale! Encajale el suero que no la aguanto mas!"
>"Ok dude, I'll whatever-you-just-said."
And you can feel the needle crushing through every barrier Cadence had on her skin.
>Sorry my sweet dear, but it's for the science.
>>
>>27697972

>She went insane.
>I managed to tranquilize her and check results.
>Seems it worked.
>But it's not what you wanted.
>It overworked.
>Because of the overdosis.
>Looks like it's pretty powerful, tho.
>You can't have her this way.
>You need to hand her to the pony store.
>They will know what to do about it.
>>
>>27697984
>be Anon
>You wanted to have a pet since you were a kid.
>But nothing called your attention.
>Nothing but ponies.
>Those plushie toys... They're so sweet.
>You're at the pony store.
>On the stand there were 5 colorful ponies.
>They were sad.
>What actually happened? You don't know.
>You get in. Some random colorful ponies were there.
>But there was a really pretty one.
>It was the cheapest.
>She had both wings and a horn.
>She was pink with a purple, lavender and white mane.
>She had a print of a crystal heart. With some cute decor.
>That was what you wanted.
>She was murmuring rsndom shit you couln't hear because reasons.
>"Hey! I'll have this one."
>A shopkeeper came to aid you in that.
>"Ok, but be careful. Are your ears ready?"
>"My what?"
>He then opened the door to hear her first words.
>"Hey faggot! I know you came here for the plot. Don't make me go feels on you! What are you? Drawfag? Writefag? *Shitfag?* Anyways, I'm Cadence! *tripcode RRoy415uN.8u*
>The fuck?
>So she looks like the prettiest thing. But it came straight from /b/.
>I can live with that.
>"I'll take her!"
>Now you're heading to the cashier to pay for her.
>She was cheap.
>And insane.
>But at least you're not alone anymore.
>You like her sense of faggotry she has.
>She couldn't stop talking for the whole ride.
>"Are you an oldfag? I can see that from your belly, isn't it, OP? You should try shitposting, It's always hilarious. But it gets 404'd in a couple of minutes, Hours, if good shit is good. Wait, are you asian m00t? Please notice meeeeeee... I want to be admin, Can I be one? Please. Yes? You look like it's a no. Fine, I'll shitpost feels and frogs. You broke my heart, m8. You made me 200.0% mad!"
>She makes a warface.
>"Finally Cadence. We're home!"
>"Is anyone there? Yes? AND HIS NAME IS JOHN CENAAAAA"
>She began to whistle John Cena's song.
>She's just Hilarious.
>Hilarious.
>>
>>27697995
>"Ok, Cadence, you can settle in now."
>You take her leash out.
>"Thanks m00t, This is when the white-knight fags are just right."
>She then makes Pacha's gestures and face expressions.
>She's cute at it.
>We'll have to eat something. Somehow.
>"Well, Cadence, what do you want to eat?"
>"Is it Tuesday, Moot?"
>Moot? Isnt he the... Aaaaa!
>Atleast she thinks you're superior.
>"Yes, why?"
>"THEN IT'S TACO TUESDAAAAAY!!!"
>She then pops out a mexican hat from nowhere.
>She even got het magic suppressant pills? Even more because of her insanity.
>Well, atleast she limited herself to do meme-related stuff.
>Hope it doesn't get to the /pol/ point.
>That would screw up things easily.
>"Well, then Tacos it is! I'll get the phone."
>She began to move her left hoof in circles and sing.
>"You used to call me on my cellphone, late night..."
>While she keeps singing that song you recognize but you don't know, you begin to dial the phone number of Taco Bell's delivery.
>"Hey! It's Taco Bell. How can I help you?"
>"I would like to order 4 tacos, 2 of them extra spicy, please."
>"Well. where do you want it?"
>"Golden Freddy Ave. 420."
>"Ok, be there in half an hour. Thanks!"
>"To you!"
>You put the phone back just to find that Cadence is not singing anymore.
>You hear gibberish hums from your bedroom.
>Maybe she's ther-
>NO MY PORN!
>CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP!
>>
>>27698008
>You run as fast as you can to your bedroom.
>Only to see that Cadence was between two piles of books, and actually reading one.
>But not any book...
>Your Ultimate Porn Collection.
>She then notices your presence.
>Oh shit here it comes.
>"I think I was right about the plot thing, Moot. I thought you were asleep with the mods so I started reading '>rape' stuff. Is that bothering you?"
>You check any surroundings.
>Marecum on the floor near Cadence's plot.
>Right. Good.
>Shit. Fuck.
>She even fapped to it.
>Why...?
>She atleast would be fapping to some stallion. right?
>There were humans on every porn mag you had.
>No trace of stallions.
>Oh god...
>"Can I..."
>She then makes a gesture with a hoof and make a bulge on her cheek with her tongue.
>Ah hell no.
>Your UPC is enough.
>"No, Cadence..."
>"Pleeeeeeease? I won't shitpost anymore nor calling you a faggot. And you will be my Senpai. so pleeeeeeeeeease? No? Ok then faggot."
>She makes that face when you tries to discipline your child.
>Deep inside you...
>Very deep...
>You want that.
>You never had a blowjob since... Never.
>Maybe you should... NO.
>YOU WON'T DEAL WITH /H/ CADENCE.
>Never.
>But you would like being called Sen-
>I SAID NO!
>*DING DONG* *DING DONG*
>Doorbell.
>Finally, Taco Bell came to your door.
>"Oooookaaay. Tht would be 95.36."
>You hand him the money.
>"Thanks!"
>"To you."
>The delivery guy then leaves and you close the door.
>"Cadeeeeeeence. Stop the '>rape' thing and come here. There are tacoooooooos."
>She then imitates a TF2 guy voice.
>"TACTICAL NUKE, INCOMING!"
>And then she races to the kitchen where you had the tacos.
>She stared at them...
>And stared...
>"Ok Cadence. These are yours..."
>You hand the non extraspicy tacos to her.
>"And these are mine."
>Before you get your first chew, Cadence shouts.
>"ITADAKIMAAAAAASU."
>>
>>27698008
>Not only from /h/, /b/, and maybe /s4s/, but /a/.
>And you begin chewing the taco you had on your hand.
>"Well, you already told me your name, but you don't know mine. right?"
>"I never knew your name..."
>She makes a feels guy face.
>"Ok, My name's Anon Y. Mousse."
>"Oh, Nice name. It reminds me of a hacker group somehow."
>Yes, people always do.

and that's all
>>
>>27698016
>tf2 guy voice
that subtle bait/10
>>
>>27695169
Here! Love the story please keep it going!
>>
>>27697956
Name of the artist?
>>
>>27697995
I had already read this story
>>
File: Kornheiser Why.jpg (32 KB, 288x499) Image search: [Google]
Kornheiser Why.jpg
32 KB, 288x499
>>27697972
>>27697984
>>27697995
>>27698008
>>27698016
>>27698027

How much proof do you want to ensure this as mine? This deutschebag is another anon. Now you can bring the hate and the filters
>>
Hurrah for positive reenforcement!
>>
File: Screenshot_4.png (48 KB, 856x299) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_4.png
48 KB, 856x299
>>27698532
>>
File: Screenshot_5.png (46 KB, 1008x413) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_5.png
46 KB, 1008x413
http://pastebin.com/DV3aefWT
>>
>>27698532
I agree
>>
>>27698532
yeah we know, not sure why someone reposted it but whatever.
>>
>>27695201
this. I'll keep reading spoons but there are plenty of ways to know if something awful is happening without reading anything. I love intense domination but even I had to call it quits at broken blue bird.
>>
>>27697956
I'd love to catch that pone and ride her before she realizes that I'm taking her words quite literally.
>>
>>27699685
You're one of Teddy Roosevelt's rough Riders?!
>>
Continuing from pastebin: http://pastebin.com/amhMYf99

>One rum-induced time-lapse later, you’re watching the credits scroll past. The *final* credits, you think, but you can’t be sure.
>Kinda fell asleep at one point. Maybe.
>The two mares certainly did.
>Berry is leaning up on your left shoulder and – ew – drooling.
>Why couldn’t you have ended up with a nice pony like Fluttershy?
>She’s sleeping quietly with her head in your lap. No drooling.
>”I wanna play with those ears.”
>HOLY SHIT SHE’S AWAKE.
“What!?”
>”Those ears,” the mare mumbles, waving a hoof in roughly the right direction of the TV, “I wanna play with them.”
“Um… you have ear of your own.”
>”Yeah, but I wanna play with *those*,” she giggles. “Kitty ears are fuzzy.”
“Your ears are kinda fuzzy.”
>”They are *not*!”
“They kinda are.”
>”It’s not the same,” she huffs. “They’re fuzzier.”
“Yeah, okay, they’re fuzzier.”
>”Mhm.”
>You take your glass off her head and set it on the table.
“Up.”
>”Time to put something else in?”
“Nope. Time for bed.”
>Fluttershy lets out a tired little moan.
“Come on, up. I’ll take the couch and you can sleep in my bed, but I need you to get up so I can stretch out.”
>”Nuh-uh.”
“Fine, then get up so *I* can go sleep in my bed. You can stay up and watch more, but I have to get to bed.”
>”Nuuuuuu. Be my pillow.”
>She wiggles slightly.
>”Comfy pillow.”
“No. Up.”
“Awwww.”
>Slowly, Fluttershy shimmies aside, giving you just enough to rise.
“Berry…”
>You gently shake the other mare.
“Berrrrry…”
>You shake her a little rougher.
“BERRY!”
>You shake her like a goddamn baby seal.
>>
>>27700019
>>”Nuuuuuu. Be my pillow.”
[HHHHHNNNGG INTENSIFIES]
>>
>>27700019
>”Whaaaaaaa?”
“Go to bed.”
>”Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh.”
>Berry slumps over, a controlled tumble across the arm of the sofa.
>She’s too tired to even try to hide the bottle of rum she smuggles away.
>You’re too tired to call her out on it.
>Just have to buy some more mango tomorrow.
>”G’narght.”
>You think that was a word. Several words. Maybe just a grunt.
“See you in the morning, Berry.”
>”Yeargh. Seadin.”
“Night, Flutterbutt.”
>”Good night, comfy pillow.”

end for tonight
>>
>>27684087
anon.. i'm sorry but...skittlesAnon is kill
>>
>>27700019
I've been out of the loop for a while, did you ever finish the other story you were doing?

Also how do I get rid of this fucking 'pastebin' banner at the top of the page? It blocks out the title and other shit.
>>
>>27700221
Nope, not done. Just got back to working on it.

Adblocker/NoScripts maybe?
>>
>>27700288
I forgot that uBlock actually has the option to select scripts and pieces of sites to block. Neat.
>>
>>27698554
Im following you too

is there going to be anything about diamond tiara?
>>
especially careful bump
>>
>>27683857

this image is very feelsy, you can see the broken hopes and dreams in her.
>>
>>27697243
I haven idea for celestia but I haven't had the time to write it out.
>>
I want to hit Scootaloo with a baseball bat.
>>
File: react baby file size.jpg (64 KB, 631x630) Image search: [Google]
react baby file size.jpg
64 KB, 631x630
mfw i cant find an excuse to use this image in this thread like i did in all the others
>>
>>27699729
do you not know what the words rough and rider mean?
>>
File: 1371992377278.jpg (295 KB, 800x1698) Image search: [Google]
1371992377278.jpg
295 KB, 800x1698
>>27701499
That's why you 'purchase' her and give her a reason to live and to smile again.
>>
>>27700075
BE THE PILLOW YOU FAGGOT!
>>
File: doctar whoodles.jpg (22 KB, 421x431) Image search: [Google]
doctar whoodles.jpg
22 KB, 421x431
>>27701705
>THAT FUCKING ONE PART OF HER HAIR IN THE THIRD PANEL IS MISSING A LINE AND IT PISSES ME OFF SO MUCH
>>
>>27693306
thank you for the recap.
>>
>>27695169
+1
>>
>>27688290

>This is it.
>You're standing next to Jenny at the top of the big slide.

>"Don'y be such a scaredy cat, I slide down this slide all the time,"

>Jenny sits in the big plastic tube and scoots forwards.
>Suddenly she's rocketing down, you lose sight of her after only a second as she rounds the first bend.
>Okay, you can do this, it it perfectly safe.
>If foals got hurt on this slide, they probably would have torn it down.
>Gosh it's hot today.
>You're sweating up a storm.
>But because it is hot out.
>Not because you're nervous.
>And your sweat smells like spicy flowers.

>You step into the tube and sit on your rump.
>Now all you have to do is scoot forwards, just like this...
>And...
>The moment gravity gets its hold on you, your rump suddenly takes off.
>Sliding fast down the sun cooked plastic slide.
>Wow, you really are putting on some speed.
>Turns out, furred pony buns are low friction.

>And the light at the end of the tunnel is approaching at an alarming rate.

>The same could be said for the sand pit just beyond the light at the end of the tunnel.

>Sand isn't very soft at high speeds.

>Huh...

>Is this what it's like to be a pegasus?

>Rapidly approaching sand.
>Time slows down around you.
>You have time to count the grains of sand.
>To take in the surprised face of Jenny standing just a step off to the side of the slide's exit.
>Time to watch in awe as the sand slowly contours to caress the shapes of your rear hooves, then feel the sand slowly envelop your face as the world suddenly goes dark.
>To feel your spine slowly bunch up behind your mane as your muzzle breaks your fall.
>To see the world become light again as blue dotted with white blobs moves into your field of vision.
>To count the grains of sand that pepper your coat as your rump lays out atop the sand.
>To see Jenny and a few other children slowly come into view in the blue, looking down at you as you lay on your back.
>>
>>27702689
She's OK, right? Its just a slide after all.. Right?
>>
>>27700019
>>27700019
>>”Nuuuuuu. Be my pillow.”
>>She wiggles slightly.
>>”Comfy pillow.”

TTGAN, this is cruelty to humans, I'll denounce the SPCA
>>
>>27700075
>>”Good night, comfy pillow.”

Now Anon have one new name of this historie

Great short green
>>
>>27702689
Step by step Silver, step by step..
>>
what the bump
>>
Need green of Zecora
>>
>>27703626
nigger horse working on cotton plantation
>>
>>27703635
Nah, that is bad, need some better, with less ofensive shit
>>
>>27703647
Baught by poor dude to have sell drugs and steel things?
>>
>>27703649
>Baught by poor dude to have sell drugs and steel things?

It would not be bad a story where it is sold to a hippie who wants to experience psychedelic experiences with their potions
>>
>>27701414
>>
>>27704184
>>
File: Daring_Do_being_careful_S2E16.png (270 KB, 855x468) Image search: [Google]
Daring_Do_being_careful_S2E16.png
270 KB, 855x468
>Bumps extremly careful to not scare slaves, writefags or attract unwanted attention.
>>
>>27703626
>"YOU SHALL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE, TIME WILL COME AND MAKE THINGS RIGHT!"
>>
File: dudeweed.jpg (594 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
dudeweed.jpg
594 KB, 1920x1080
>>27703676
>"Master, I do not wish to be crass, but your wheeled home smells like ass."
>>
>She's a fucking muse.
>>
File: 1464252398332.gif (446 KB, 300x186) Image search: [Google]
1464252398332.gif
446 KB, 300x186
>>27686823
>>
File: hippie_couple2.jpg (188 KB, 347x444) Image search: [Google]
hippie_couple2.jpg
188 KB, 347x444
>>27705827
Peace zebra-sister, we are all animals in the jungle of love, now help me to reach the Magic of Friendship with your wonderful concoction!!
>>
File: owwie.jpg (81 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
owwie.jpg
81 KB, 500x281
>>27702689
>>
>>27705251
>>
need my daily fix of comfy mare slaves doing cute pony slave things
also they need names
and to talk
>>
File: 1465995021105.jpg (832 KB, 2758x2142) Image search: [Google]
1465995021105.jpg
832 KB, 2758x2142
>>27706968
Sorry, looks like you aren't getting for fix today.
Have a pegasus being attacked by a wild little girl
>>
>>27707536
not gonna lie thats pretty cute. i'd read a story of RD living as a little girls pet, trying to act too cool but actually loving the kid deep down.
>>
>>27707633
The story of Dash and the little boy wasn't good enough for you? There was a parade and everything!
>>
>>27707706
eh that was just the story of dash screwing stuff up. need some slice of life dashie with her and her little cuddle buddy who she tries to stay aloof about.
>>
File: 1466115772229.jpg (93 KB, 424x600) Image search: [Google]
1466115772229.jpg
93 KB, 424x600
>>27707633
>>27707751
I love stories like that, where the slave doesn't want to be a slave but theyre owned by a loli whos only innocent dream is to ride her little pony princess. If the odds are theyre never going to be free, they may as well distract themselves by raising the kid a little.

And now I'm thinking of elementary class pet Cheerilee
>>
>>27707536
das cute
>>
>>27707789
>And now I'm thinking of elementary class pet Cheerilee
that... that sounds really good... she wants to help teach but most the time ends up just being petted.
>>
Tales of little ponies and their little masters.
>>
>>27707789
>owned by a loli whos only innocent dream is to ride her little pony princess.

We have a disturbing lack of pony rides for a thread about pony slavery.
>>
File: medium.jpg (102 KB, 664x600) Image search: [Google]
medium.jpg
102 KB, 664x600
>That feel when you have a crush on your personal babysitter who will probably never see her husband ever again.
>>
>>27707536
Good draw
>>
File: medium (1).jpg (95 KB, 431x600) Image search: [Google]
medium (1).jpg
95 KB, 431x600
>>27707844
>the story about Pinkie being gifted to a lonely child by his parent will forever be ded.
>>
>>27707706
I didn't know we had something like that. Link?
>>
>>27707822
>>27707861

Enought! This is much....
>>
>>27707822
>>27707844
>>27707899
where are you getting these picture their great.
>>
>>27707907
You just wish you could had have a little pony when you where little.
>>
>>27707861
i'd read it.
>>
>>27707939
Artist is Glacierclear, and that Rainbow Dash sighing one is probably his as well.

https://derpiboo.ru/search/index?page=2&q=artist%3Aglacierclear&scope=scpecd225d74963900299cd5029c384fa2a86d553d51&utf8=%E2%9C%93
>>
>>27707942
Nope, only one dog, one rabbit.. and one shark
>>
>>27707965
>tfw glaciers quest is forever kill
>>
>>27707965
She's a pretty good artist, too bad she doesn't like drawing teats or horsepussy.
>>
>>27707980
For other side...

Damn cuties puffy ponies, damnit damnit forever!!!
>>
File: large.jpg (262 KB, 888x1024) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
262 KB, 888x1024
I just want to remind you never have to care for and protect Luna and when Christmas to give gifts with all your savings and your credit card to buy
>>
File: large.png (79 KB, 863x866) Image search: [Google]
large.png
79 KB, 863x866
Need more histories of Trixxie
>>
File: 1000hoursinmspaint.png (234 KB, 1000x885) Image search: [Google]
1000hoursinmspaint.png
234 KB, 1000x885
>>27707942
>>
>>27707822
>>27707861
>>27707899

>you are tiny mare
>small human master has awoken you from your slumber
>he wants to play "rodeo" again
>you sigh and nod your head as he gleefully runs to fetch his "saddle"
>start taking spare pillows from the closet and tossing them about on the living room floor
>he returns and places the "saddle" on your back
>it's nothing more than a small padded blanket tied to your back with a bath robe sash
>guides you over to a chair, which he climbs up on before scrambling up onto your back
>grabs ahold of the strap holding the "saddle" on and leans back, kicking his legs up by your shoulders as his free hand flails around in the air above his head
>"hyah hyah giddyup! go bronco, go!"
>take a couple of lazy steps - away from any hard furniture
>give a few half-hearted hops into the air with your hind legs not even coming an inch off the ground
>"yeehaw!"
>"woohoo!"
>"whoaa--"
>with the third hop he finally loses his balance, slowly sliding down your side, squeezing tightly with his legs to try to stay on but unable to maintain his grip
>he lets go and falls down right onto a pillow
>you plop down onto him, laying across his chest and pinning him
>he kicks and wriggles around wildly beneath you as you nuzzle and lick his cheek, playfully trying to push your muzzle away as he giggles uncontrollably
>he finally wraps his arms around your neck and nuzzles his face into your chest
>"okay okay, you win you win!"
>you nicker softly at him with a smug look of satisfaction on your face
>"good girl," he says "now let's go again!"
>you've lost track of how many times he's made you play this game
>truth is you don't mind any more
>you love your little cowboy, and it makes you the happiest little mare alive that he has so much fun spending time with you
>just the thought that he might outgrow you and forget about you some day breaks your heart, so you make every second you get to spend with him now count, so he'll always remember you fondly
>>
>>27708158
>tfw "rodeo" becomes a completely different game when your master hits puberty
>>
File: 887065.png (12 KB, 597x668) Image search: [Google]
887065.png
12 KB, 597x668
>>27708184
>He carries you instead
>>
File: the future.png (77 KB, 752x859) Image search: [Google]
the future.png
77 KB, 752x859
>>27708184
>>
>>27708189

>he fucks you, pounding into you mercilessly until you gush mare cum all over the living room carpet after years of pent up sexual frustration, which you have to hastily clean up before his parents get home
>he nearly passes out from how good it makes him feel
>his mom and dad wonder why the air smells kind of musky and you're breathing so heavily and panting when they walk through the door
>being a typical horny teenager with a perhaps slightly above average libido he fucks you two or three times a day for the next five years until he graduates school and gets a wife
>he takes you with him when he moves out
>you occasionally sneak into his bedroom and seduce him into a quickie for old time's sake when his wife's not around
>>
File: 1461597578343.png (190 KB, 489x564) Image search: [Google]
1461597578343.png
190 KB, 489x564
>>27708252
wew boy
oh man
>>
>>27708158
That's sweet.
>>
>>27708278
you need delete the image soon.
>>
>>27708158
comfy mareslave anon strikes again
>>
>>27707789
>You are Rainbow Dash.
>The awesomest pony in Equestria and slave to these stupid evil humans.
>You've just been sold like a loaf of bread to some evil asshole human.
>And you can tell he's an evil asshole because he's in his 30s, has lots of body hair, smokes, and has a goatee.
>A bucking goatee, he must be evil!
>He'll probably be doing horrible things to you, probably rapey things, but you will be strong.
>You will not submit to him!
>You've finally got out of the box you were packed into when you got sold.
>And you step out into the dank dereliction of your new dark overlord's well lit living room decked out in party decorations.
>Wait, what?
>Before you can even figure out what the hay is going on, a voice cuts in.
>"Is that a pony?"
>Okay, why does your evil hairy monkey master sound like a little filly getting a birthday surprise?
>You look at the source of the voice, and it is a...
>...a human filly?
>Why would such an obviously evil man have a human filly in his house?
>Oh dear Celestia, she's his underage sex slave, isn't she!
>That sick fuck!
>"Yes, and she's all yours, sweetie."
>Wait-
>[HORRIFIC SOUNDS OF THE HAPPINESS OF A HUMAN CHILD]
>Suddenly you are hugged by the human filly.
>"You're the best dad ever!"
>Wait, your master is going to be a little kid?
>But you were promised a cruel goateed guy to be enslaved by, not a young child!
>Dammit, and even the cruel goateed guy seems to genuinely be happy at the joy his daughter is displaying.
>How the buck are you supposed to be heroic awesome free-willed rebellious mare when you have these two to rebel against?
>>
>>27708252
Happy Ending

At least his wife does not care cuckolded him with another woman or from little bastards

Really you nany pony is the best pony
>>
>>27708294
>it's actually the same anon when he was a kid
>he grew up with one of his mare slaves
>as he gets older he starts to ride her around the neighborhood
>both because it's relaxing and to give her her exercise
>bought the second one later on after he became an adult and got a job, so she'd have a friend to keep her company while he was away at work all day
>he's too big to ride her now, so he bought a cart and started driving her
>second mare also was needed to help pull the cart as he got bigger, so as not to overburden her
>second mare was rebellious and resistant at first, until she saw how loyal and devoted to her master first mare was
>quickly learns that her new master is quite loving and gentle
>realizing just how much worse off she could be, she falls into line and becomes as loving and subservient as the first mare
>>
>>27708278
>This shouldn’t expand dong, but it does.
What is wrong with me?
>>
>>27708347
Damn, that's some deepest lore right there.
>>
>>27708352
the picture or the text describing the scenario it was in reply to?
>>
>>27708357
The pic.
>>
Then there was that one story idea where young pony was bought for anons little sister. and as they grew up the sister went though one of those phases and became abusive to the pony. The pony ended up growing close to anon.

Anyone remember the original prompt?
I think we got a few posts of a story attempt but it died.
>>
>>27708158
>>27708347
does comfyanon sexual his mare slaves or is their relationship strictly platonic?
>>
>>27708443
>mare1 develops a friendly rivalry with mare2 when it comes to pleasing master in bed
>a sort of sexual arms race ensues, each trying to one-up the other in a never-ending contest to see who can give master the best orgasm
>>
>>27708443
>>27708453
Stop it. comfyanon mareslaves are too pure and innocent. they are for comfy cozy loving cuddles only, not for sexual.
>>
>>27708412
Yeah,
It is a bit depressing, brother ends up developing a codependency with poor pony and she does not want her to be hurt while it compensates for the human need to relate to others, I not remember that I remain
>>
>>27708252
>gets a wife
>not marrying the pony
>with the ridiculous shit that counts as "marriage" these days. Marrying a pony shouldn't not be a problem.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 109

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.