[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daddonequus: Subtle Pillow Rape Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 74
File: new thread.png (449 KB, 1800x1200) Image search: [Google]
new thread.png
449 KB, 1800x1200
Last Thread: >>27624529

Anon finds themselves trapped inside of the body of a young colt in Equestria. Only to be adopted by Discord, chaos and shenanigans quickly ensue. Now with ziggers!

Feel free to discuss the current stories, start a new one, draw something or just chill with us on the never ending ride.

Pastebins:

Erf: http://pastebin.com/u/Erf1111

Elo (Elohemian): http://pastebin.com/u/Elohemian

Coffeeholic (Italian Anon): http://pastebin.com/u/Coffeeholic

Laskvurel (George): http://pastebin.com/u/Laskvurel

Bunny: http://pastebin.com/u/Bunnyhood

Ben Dover: http://pastebin.com/u/Ben__Dover

Hoers (MIA, probably dead IRL): http://pastebin.com/u/Hoers

Cookiesfh: http://pastebin.com/u/CookieSfh
>>
File: zu ende.png (476 KB, 1423x943) Image search: [Google]
zu ende.png
476 KB, 1423x943
also, first for Kkeunnasseo being better than Zu Ende
>>
>>27683493
>cockfish added
Good job OP.
>>
>>27683664
>Cockfish
You can just call me Cookie for short. Anyways, posting in a few.
>>
>>27683664
I cant tell if thats sarcastic or not
>>
>>27683834
Spare us from your painful shite.
>>
>>27674315
>You go inside your room.
>Looking around, you notice the bed in the middle end of the room.
>A queen sized bed with tiny encrusted gems on every intersection of ruby-colored stripes.
>Making up the canvas is a portrait of what looks like an ocean and clouds weaved into the thick fabric.
>In the middle of the room lays a round crimson carpet with a oceanic exterior of teal.
>A few toys are scattered in a corner, probably from Twilight's past as a filly.
>You pick up what appears to be a worn out pony doll and stare at it.
>You can feel the love left over from her times.
>Enhancing your right eye, it is confirmed.
>In fact, every single thing in here is coated in vast amounts of love.
>You want to... thank her...
>You don't know how she managed to do this, but feel at peace in this room.
>Walking up into the bed, you make yourself at home, patting the bed like that of a cat making its bed.
>And within a few more seconds, you lay down and close your eyes, letting rest take you.
>...
>... Hmmm?
>>
>>27683870
>You still seem to be awake.
>No...
>Looking around, the surroundings of the room has changed to that of a pitch black void.
>Getting up, you look down to see that you're standing on a single plate of metal matching the colorization around you.
>And you seem to have had a change in appearance.
>Your mane flows like that of the pitch black skies of the new moon.
>Your canines show naturally and your wings are of natural green feathers.
>But more importantly...
>A long horn protrudes out of your forehead, glowing intensely in a holy white.
>You try to take it all in, it makes no sense to you.
>You look almost like a small version of your mother.
>But then it speaks before you can think further of all of this.
~It comes~
"Someone seeks entrance here?"
~Indeed~
"Let them in."
>And it does so.
>The void around you evaporates into the air, creating a peaceful field and clear blue sky.
>And standing in the middle of the field is a scarlet blue pony.
>She has wings and a horn like your mother, but has a taller stature compared to her.
>Walking up to her, she notices the sounds of rustling and turns to look at you.
>>
>>27683879
>"Hello Anonymous."
"Greetings. Who are you, and how did you get here?
>"I am Princess Luna, co-ruler of Equestria, and as to how I got here..." She uses her horn, casting a mist which forms into a mirror-like image of you sleeping on the bed.
>So she hasn't moved you.
>"I can enter the dreams of all the ponies me and my sister have domain over." she walks over to you, a smile on her face. "Tell me young one, art thy abilities like Twilight describes?"
~The speech of royals? Olden times don't doth me justice princess~
>This causes Luna to go wide-eyed. "Doth thee speaketh the language of our forefathers?" the hints of excitement do her no justice.
"I do not, but the voice does."
>"Ah, the voices mentioned in Twilight's letter." She ponders for a moment to collect her thoughts. "They are of olden times, far beyond our age, but our ancestors have met these voices you speak of through the ages.
"You have?"
>"Indeed, they affect all that exists, though some worlds have exiled them through means of power and redemption, other worlds aren't that lucky..." A somber look takes her.
>You've affected your world, but you do not know of the activities they have done in the past.
"What is your purpose for coming here?"
>Luna quickly gathers her composer. "Oh, yes, I am here to greet our newest prince and tell him of the formalities that go with the royal status."
"What are these formalities that I require?"
>>
>>27683889
>"They are simple, and because you are of a young age, most do not apply to you, but it is required that I tell them to you so that you know the basics of becoming a bright and young prince." she gives you a warm smile before berating off the list of rules and regulations to you.
>Most of the rules listed off are pointed towards ruling a kingdom, requiring you to check food and shelter usage, job stability, and... magic mitigation?
"Could you repeat that last one?"
>"Oh, you mean the rule of limited magics? Yes it is for unicorns who can't control themselves around others and decide that the best way to celebrate a 'party' would be to blow it up.
>You look at her suspiciously, making her sweat a bit. "I did not partake in such behavior."
"Whatever you say."
>Luna blushes before walking further up the hill towards the sunrise, so you follow.
>The both of you look at the sun as it rises, giving you both a sense of peace.
>"Your dream so very vast. It's surprising actually."
"How so?"
>"Most ponies aren't able to create such vast dreams, in fact, most are at least the size of a room, but this... this is incredible." as she looks at the surroundings in awe, you think for a moment.
>More vast areas, yet you don't try to create them.
>Could this maybe represent the void in your heart?
>Yet it feels so peaceful, it can't possibly represent what you feel.
>>
>>27683493
>not subtle filly rape
>>
>>27683898
>"Perhaps I could visit more often?" Luna has a hopeful smile plastered on her face as you gaze at the sun in the distance.
"I suppose."
>"Wonderful!" Luna pulls you into a hug, causing you to nuzzle into an her.
>Her mane flows freely in the wind as does yours in this dream landscape.
>Her blue midnight shines as yours sparkles in adolescent darkness.
>And... the hug feels nice.
>They have always felt nice.
>"You know, I never expected Twilight's son to be so forthright with his feelings." you look up to see a smirk on her face.
"I am currently learning how to use 'emotions'."
>Luna perks up at this. "Really now? Do tell young Anonymous."
"I have learned of love, kindness, and honesty. The emotion of love is strong. Kindness is a given among others. And honesty is shown to those you trust."
>"That sounds perfect, but do remember that not all can be trusted."
"I know."
>"Good" Luna begins to use her horn, enveloping herself into the mist. "I'll be watching over you when you dream, always remember that, Anonymous."
>And moving into the sky, she disappears out of thin air, leaving your dreamscape.
>And soon after, the void returns, wiping away the vastness that was your true dream.
>Turning into pure darkness.
~REMEMBER THE KEY, Th͏i͢n͞k ̶of҉ ̡th͡e̸ ̶p͞ast, ea'cheapamir, It must come~
>...
>>
>>27683835
>>27683853
Also I friendly reminder.
I know when I am not welcome and I know when to leave, but I can only count you as the only person that has a kindred hate for me.

But I like you, cause at least then I know someone out there is reading. Though I'd appreciate feedback more than random shitposting.
>>
>>27683942
oi, Im >>27683835 and Im the OP that added you to the pastebin list. I dont have an issue with you. I couldnt tell if that guy was being sarcastic or not.
>>
>>27683575
This is now the Zu Ende edition feat. DT, Cherrywood and George's filly
>>
>>27683908
They key will be Epona
>>
>>27683957
Ah, shit sorry m8. Thought I had that nailed. probably just >>27683853 then
>>
>>27683834
>You can just call me Cookie for short.
But I like insulting you. And Cookie isn't as insulting as Cockfish.

>>27683835
>I cant tell if thats sarcastic or not
It's not. I'm genuinely enjoying story about this Anon.
>>
given today is my birthday. i won't be writing tonight. but i've been mapping out what i have in my head. this is the idea i might follow.
Even after the silly dream, Anon will have some trouble sorting things out. He's afraid of the repercussions of his lies like a child would be, but he knows if he just comes out with it, it might be better for him. From the dream, he thinks that everyone will likely be mad at him. They won't, they are just glad he is safe first and foremost, and even think he was traumatized by a huge degree. Possibly, but not set in stone in my mind yet. Anon might just go ahead and tell the truth, and finally decide to tell the truth about things that happen in this life....most of the time anyway.
>>
File: 1393374510432.png (225 KB, 1600x1402) Image search: [Google]
1393374510432.png
225 KB, 1600x1402
>>27684762
Is your birthday?
Congrats Erf!
Take the day and enjoy it!
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 570x485) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 570x485
>>27684762
Happy Birthday Erf,
have a birthday mandatory eggpost!
>>
>”Well your highness since you won’t believe a single word that a friend of yours tells you I decided to bring you directly to the source”
>Despite Discord calling this purple alicorn a friend he talked to her in a tone far more sarcastic and even cynical than he has ever addressed to you…
>Hold on… she’s a purple alicorn with a cutie mark shaped as a star… where have you seen that before?
>”You know that I didn’t mean it that way Discord and could you please put me down!?” The purple mare angrily demands while she flaps her front hooves.
>”Your wish is your command” Discord gives the mare a mischievous grin
>The mare tilts her head confused before realizing what Discord meant by that “Don’t you dare to” Not giving her the chance to finish her sentence, Discord drops her
>The purple alicorn flaps her wings, and while clumsily she manages to hover in the air, preventing her from falling to the ground.
>You were no expert when it came to the art of flying horses but that mare looked like she struggled hard to maintain herself on air. A far cry for the winged ponies you saw back at the city, the sisters or even the little Cherrywood.
>”Ha! It won’t work this time Discord you forgot that I now can fly!” The purple alicorn points her right hoof at Discord in a triumphant way
>Discord snickers at the mare’s words “If you call what you do flying then I’m the queen of Manehattan”
>You hear Celestia and Luna laugh a little at this which also catches the attention of the purple alicorn
>”P-Princess? When did you come in?” The mare asks both humiliated and worried.
>Celestia gives the purple alicorn a gentle smile “Oh Twilight don’t tell me that you didn’t notice us. We’ve been here the entire time… in fact”
>So the name of the purple alicorn is Twilight? Well, names are weird here so you don’t give it much importance, but seriously… you know that you have seen this mare before
>>
>>27685940
>Celestia points at you who were still being held by Luna’s embrace “I was actually going to write you a letter, so you and your friends could come up and meet our son”
>Twilight looks at you in complete disbelief “WHAT!? Are you telling me that the news were real!? And what do you mean with “our” son!?”
>Luna is the one that answers Twilight’s question “She means that the little Anon here is both Celestia and my son, we decided to take the role of his mothers” After she finishes her explanation Luna gives you a little kiss on your head and nuzzles on your mane.
>Twilight was visibly in shock, not being able to come up with words.
>Celestia shifts her focus to Discord, her gaze becomes serious “I suppose that you expected me to be surprised at this little trick, but considering that the news about my son got already leaked I deduced that it was only a matter of time before you tried one of your pranks”
>While still shaken Discord doesn’t lose his arrogant composure for more than a brief moment “Oh but I wasn’t making pranks this time your highness…” Discord makes a little bow at Celestia “I was just merely informing the princess of friendship about the veracity of every headline found in every newspaper, it was all serious business… like the one we still have to resolve”
>Luna gently puts you on the ground and glares Discord “Stop with this non sense! You can’t fool us. We know your true intentions behind bringing the young Twilight Sparkle here before we summoned her!”
>Celestia places her hoof on Luna’s back to make her calm down a little “I’m very aware that we still have business to conclude, and as I already told you we will fulfill our end of our deal”
>This makes Twilight snap out from her little trance “Deal!? You made a deal with him!? Princess what is going on!?”
>>
>>27685953
>Celestia gives Twilight a gentle smile “Luna and I will explain everything after we finish discussing with Discord, but I’m afraid these are private matters so I’ll have to ask you and Anon to leave for a moment” her tone while polite was also stern.
>But Twilight wasn’t taking any of that, she was disturbed to say the least, it was more like she was about to explode “LEAVE!? This is Discord we are talking about! You can’t possibly ask me to leave!”
>”I’m sorry Twilight but this is something that me and Luna have to discuss in private” Celestia replies with a very soft tone to try to calm Twilight
>”But what could you possibly want to discuss in private with Discord!?” Twilight replies with a crazed look
>Celestia and Luna rolls their eyes annoyed at Twilight’s bitching
>”Whatever this deal is I want to be there, because if it involves Discord then it means that Equestria must be in great danger!” well she actually exploded, Twilight was definitely a very excitable person… err pony
>Celestia looks at Twilight somewhat annoyed “Twilight, listen-“
>Twilight shakes her head ”No! The last time that Discord and you made a deal it was when Tirek attacked! I want to be there! I want to help to prevent something like that to happen aga-“
>Celestia’s gaze became way sterner than before “Twiight Sparkle!” This immediately makes the purple alicorn calm down maybe out of respect… or fear.
>”This deal has nothing to do with politics, Equestria safety or something related to that. This involves my and Luna’s personal life, so we would like to discuss such things in private” While not showing any visible anger you could definitely tell that Celestia was pissed at Twilight exploding at her like that
>”Oh! I-I-I’m sorry princes I suppose that I made some assumptions I shouldn’t have” Twilight lowers her head in shame, realizing how bad she fucked up.
>>
>>27685965
>While Discord… and Luna were giggling, Celestia was rubbing her temples… something tells you that Twilight must freak out like this quite often “Its fine… but I’ll ask one more time, please leave the room with Anon while we discuss our personal matters with Discord”
>Twilight reluctantly agrees to finally drop her shit. She walks out of the throne room mustering something.
>”I’m afraid that also goes for you too my sunshine” Celestia addresses to you with a much more softer voice
>Not wanting to make Celestia and Luna’s duties even more difficult you nod and walk out of the room
>”Wait!” Luna yells before you exit the room
>You turn around only to be greeted by a warm hug from both sisters
>”We don’t know how much this will take so please, take breakfast without us my child” Luna asks you with a motherly voice
>Celestia nuzzles a little on your mane “And if is not much too ask, please take Twilight with you. Maybe you two can get to know each other”
>You nod and enjoy the brief hug before walking out of the room. The door closes behind you and now you were alone with a very worried alicorn.
>Twilight was walking back and forth “No… but what could they possibly need for him… it must be something…” she kept mustering to herself
>You weren’t going to lie, that was actually kind of funny. Almost like one of those super autistic researchers back home.
>You walk towards Twilight and gently call her
“Yo Twilight wanna go and grab some breakfast!”
>She doesn’t respond or even seem to have listened she was still lost in her thoughts. You walk closer and gently poke her with your hoof
>”GYAH!” thanks to your gentle touch Twilight finally comes back to reality
>Twilight turns looking for someone “Who did that?”
“Uhh… I did”
>She turns her gaze to you and blushes a little at her mistake “Oh… I didn’t see you… sorry”
>You chuckle at her little shenanigans, despite her exploding a few moments ago you find Twilight kind of cute.
>>
>>27685975
“Don’t sweat it, but eh listen I’m sure they aren’t finishing any time soon and to be fair I’m kind of hungry so do you want to come with me and have some breakfast?”
>Twilight looks at the door fully concerned about what was going on inside the throne room “I-I don’t know what if they need my assistance?”
“I’m pretty sure that my moms can handle Discord just fine and besides is not like they are letting you in right now”
>Twilight lowers her head, saddened about this fact “I know is just that I’m worried that something might go wrong”
>She was really dedicated didn’t she? A commendable trait… but you were hungry and Celestia was right, there was nothing to worry about
“Come on, I bet that you will feel better after a bowl of cereal. I bet that Discord didn’t even let you have that before he brought you here”
>Twilight smiles a little and shakes her head “Nah he just popped before Spike could prepare our breakfast…” a loud grumble interrupts her making Twilight chuckle nervously “Well it looks like I’m hungrier than I thought”.
>This makes you laugh a little; yeah now you were totally sure that she wasn’t a crazy cunt… she probably was just worried about Discord being a dick, worry that was completely justified.
>You give Twilight a dashing look and ask her with your most eloquent voice
“So, shall we go? Don’t worry about anything, my treat”
>Twilight giggles at your attempt to hit on her and just shrugs it off “I think I’m a little old for you, Anon… but I’d love to eat something… Oh! Maybe you can tell me about yourself on the way!”
“I like that idea but uh… I’m still new to this place so maybe you-“
>Twilight finding your little question cute can’t help but giggle “Sure! I know this place like my own hoof, follow me Anon!” She motions you to go with her
>You nod and start walking alongside Twilight to what you hoped was the dinner hall
>”Sooooo Anon… do you know anything about…well” Twilight asks in a super awkward tone…
>>
>>27685988
>They were talking about Discord’s free “chaos weekend” whatever that is. Maybe Twilight knows about what that actually means…but
“As a matter of fact I do know about what my moms are talking right now with Discord”
>Twilight’s face brightens ”That’s great! Will you tell me about what is this whole thing about?” the purple pony asks you with a cheerful smile
“No”
>”What?! What do you mean with no?” Twilight asks both shocked and offended
“That I won’t tell you anything, listen, mom already told you that she will explain everything to you and she’s right this IS a private subject, so I don’t feel comfortable telling you or anypony else for that matter.”
>Twilight places her left hoof around your neck ”Oh come onnnn! It will be our little secret” she wiggles her eyebrows in a suggestive manner while biting her inferior lip.
>Goddamn this shouldn’t arouse you … mmmm she smells like Lavender… maybe if you tell her…
>”Anon? Are you alright?” Twilight takes concern at your goofy face but she still was holding you close… she was certainly a pretty girl.
>No no no no, Celestia clearly doesn’t want her to know anything until she tells Twilight what’s up, you might end up fucking up something.
>You shake your head and remove Twilight’s amusing embrace with your magic
“I-I’m fine! And I already told you that I won’t say anything! My mom already told you to wait and you will wait!”
>”Fine” Twilight reluctantly agrees
>It doesn’t take much for the two of you to reach the dining hall. You and Twilight sit at the same table
>A maid comes in and asks both of you what you want for breakfast. Twilight orders a bowl of fruit while you ask for cereal.
>After the maid leaves Twilight turns to you giving you a gentle smile.
>”So Anon, uh…hmmm” Twilight rubs the back of her head looking a conversation topic “do you… like books?”
>Well, maybe socializing is not her forte but nonetheless you nod
>>
>>27685999
“Yeah, I enjoy reading stuff, mostly about math and physics but usually I read about everything how about you?”
>”Oh that’s great! Reading is an important part on the life of a growing foal...As for me well I simply do love reading! I think we will get along nicely. Tell me Anon do you know where the Royal library is?”
>You shake your head. You were sure that both Celestia and Luna showed you where it was but you can’t remember.
>Twilight gasps in shock at this “Anon, that’s one of the most important parts of the castle! But don’t worry because after we finish our breakfast we are going directly to the library!”
>She was really excited about this… you guess that she really must enjoy reading.
And that's it, pardon for the lack of content but I really hope that I delivered Twilight well. As always criticism is welcome
>>
Comfy chapter was comfy
>>
>>27686009
0 crits for this. Actually screw up something later and I'll give you something. Maybe post much earlier in my EST time.
>>
>But the truth itself...
>Twilight probably knew...it bothered you. It bothered you that even despite the dream, it still seemed disadvantageous to tell the whole truth.
>Or maybe it was disadvantageous to lie at all.
>That dream, it had to be caused by all the stress.
>You remember back to your date...talking with Luna and Celestia. Perhaps there was a little more to that than you initially thought.
>Your old life, totally gone. But if you kept lying about your new life...well. Eventually the ponies would stop believing you....believing in you..
>You look over to Fluttershy...she'd...stop believing in you too. She wasn't blood related to you, and no matter how soft flutter butter was. There had to be a limit where she'd stop taking that kind of shit.
>....lordy...
>You look over at the gentle napping pony, and slowly get up onto your hoove. Your back....it did hurt.
>And as you look back, you could see your back was wrapped with bandages and such. That made sense,
>You slowly get off the bed and move over to Fluttershy, giving her a gentle shake to awaken her.
"Aunt Fluttershy....Aunt Fluttershy..Can you get up please?"
>>
>>27686009
Purple needs more autism/10
Anyway was great
>>
>>27686480
OH BOI HE BOUTTA DO ET
>>
>>27686534
Wanting to completely flanderize Twilight
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 400x465) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 400x465
>>27686552
>not wanting autism taken to bew heights
>>
>>27686480
>Fluttershy softly moaned as she shifted and slowly opened her eyes. The moment she saw you out of bed, she immediately sprung up. "Anon..Anon?! What are you doing out of bed?"
"Well I didn't want to yell to wake you up, I want to talk to you about something."
>You notice that like in your dream, Fluttershy had a blemsish on her face. But nowhere near as bad as your dream made it out to be. It seemed as to fit the goat's intelligent nature that he also hit pretty wimplike.
>"Anon...you shouldn't be moving around at all, you're hurt...mnnn.." Fluttershy was closely examining you. She was deathly afraid that you were mentally scarred. But..you seemed ok...that was odd. "Anon...do you remember what happened?"
>You climb back into bed as to not worry her, answering her as you do
"You mean with the Chimera...and Trixie? Yeah...she's really ok, right?"
>Fluttershy nodded, but she still looked worried. In fact, she was even more worried. "Anon...Are you alright? Do you wanna talk about anything? I'm here if you need to say anything, or cry. Or if you woke up from a nightmare, talking about it will help."
>She was probably worried that you nearly died. But, that didn't bother you so much as it probably should. You were getting so used to Equestria that you still had the mindset that you would have been saved. Which you were...no, it was what nearly happened to Trixie that probably would have left the scar.
"...There is something I want to talk about."
>Fluttershy sat up, waiting and willing to listen and help you with anything you might need. She wanted to be there for you. "Then I'll listen, but if you feel uncomfortable at all. Or want to stop talking. Just let me know..ok?"
>...she was so sweet...dammit. Yeah..for her most definitely, you had to do this.
"...I'm not really worried about what happened with the Chimera. That's all settled up I think. Fluttershy, I want to talk about what I said after you guys pulled me away"
>>
>>27686557
>Wanting shitty characterization
>>
>>27686586
>Fluttershy shook her head, she didn't want to hear it "No Anon, you don't need to say anything about that. That's not what's important right now.....I don't want you to stress yourself.."
"..Aunt Fluttershy, I want to talk about it though. It's eating away at me..please"
>You sounded so damn sincere about it that Fluttershy right there, right then realized that somehow, at least from her perception, that it was somehow eating you up more than the trauma she thought you suffered.
>"Anon....Anon wait." Fluttershy hovered from the bench to your bed and planted herself to the side of you, close to you.. She wanted to be there, close to you if you needed a hug. Because she realized she might not be able to stop you. "Anon...are you sure that's what you want to talk about? Nothing else is bothering you?"
>You shook your head...no, being nearly killed didn't bother you. Human life brought you to that point once or twice. But causing someone else's death? In a world like this?....yeah..that'd do it...and the guilt of lying to boot.
"Aunt Fluttershy...please, I just want to talk to the fact that I lied to everypony. Why don't you want to talk about it?"
>Fluttershy softly murmured to herself
>"Because..it's not as important as your health and well being right now."
"But nothing else is bothering me right now...and I know at some point, it's going to be brought up...probably by Twilight, right?"
>Fluttershy hesitated, then nodded. "...right...she was wondering about all of that. But we're more worried about your health right now. More than anything else."
"...Aunt Fluttershy...What I did was wrong. I shouldn't have lied about the horn, to Trixie, or to Twilight."
>Fluttershy was being really reluctant on answering that. She didn't want to hurt your feelings or make you worry about any consequences....but.
>>
>>27686899
dont die there, Erf
>>
>>27686899
>"....of course you shouldn't have. You should have been more honest with all of us. It actually worries me that you lie like that, it seems to happen more often than I thought it did...." Fluttershy stopped herself "Anon, we really shouldn't talk about this. Not until you're at least feeling better..."
>You lay back, looking straight up at the ceiling. feeling frustrated that she was being dodgy about you being...dodgy.
"Aunt Fluttershy...please. I really just want to get this off my chest. It'll make me feel better more than anything else."
>You roll to your belly, and scooch yourself to look directly at her. only feeling minor aches in your back.
"Can..you treat me like a mom and a friend? Instead of an Aunt? Please? I just want to be taken seriously.I want you to listen to everything I have to say...and tell me what you have to think. I really need this, it really will help me.."
>Fluttershy could see it in your eyes the desperation to talk about this. That was really odd to her. Normally a child would try to hide it for a slong as they could. or Just not want to talk about it. Only talking about it when called out on it or if something related to it happens. She was reluctant yes...but if it meant helping you, her nephew, she would. "..Anon..if you really think this will help. Then ok. But don't over exert yourself. in fact, as your mother." She started to sound firmer now "If you start over exerting yourself and don't tell me, then I'll punish you by making you rest in bed until you're better.....got it?"
>that nearly made you laugh. But you held it in...you couldn't hide that smile though. Fluttershy was pretty cute when she was trying to be more firm. It actually put you in better spirits.
>>
>>27687127
Nah let him be, is his birthday plus vacations
>>
>>27687144
"Ok, look. What I said back there. everything..it's true. I lied to Trixie and Twilight about the horn. Princess Celestia took it from me for the rest of the visit because I used it to get into her castle. You know, to show off for my date... I know it was wrong. Why I lied about the horn to Trixie and Twilight? I didn't want them to know what happened, and I wanted to know if Trixie could be trusted. If she thought I had the horn, then she would probably either act like she was being nice, or actually try being nice. And if she attempted to take the horn from me...well..you know. She'd find nothing and she'd have been outed. But I was wrong...I should have told everypony the truth. If I told them the truth, then maybe..."
>Well actually, truth or not. the chimera thing would have happened regardless.
"...well..I guess that attack would have still happened. So I guess, the only thing that would have been wrong would be after the lessons. I would have had to keep my end of the deal, and then everypony would either know I lied...or.."
>"You'd have to come up with another lie, so you could hide the fact that you didn't have the horn. And then that would have turned to more lies...and even more lies as you try to cover your other lies up. Anon, why do you have to lie at all? I understood with Starlight, but I only accepted it because I thought Twilight was being too harsh. Now it feels like you just lie so you don't end up getting in trouble...Anon, it hurts me to know that it could be that..."
>Your ears droop..because it was mostly that. You turn your head away in shame.
"....it's...pretty much that. Aunt Fluttershy...I try to tell the truth sometimes. But then there's the times I lie. I don't like lying to you...it hurts when I lie. You.."
>You look up at her, there was something you had to hear. something..that you hope she'd say no to.
"...don't think I'm a big liar, do you? I can do better...I promise that I can..."
>>
>>27687181
>It was taking her a moment to answer, and a moment was all it took for tears to start welling up in your eyes.
>The shame....damn..that dream. Maybe it would have been better if it was real.
>Fluttershy shook her head however. She didn't want to make such a big assumption. Not on a colt, and especially not on you. You hadn't shown yourself to be that bad, especially with how apologetic you are. "You're not a big liar to me Anon, not one bit. You just need to do a little better next time. You do understand that lying is wrong, right?"
>You nod, oh god, you couldn't hold back the tears.
"M-Mhmmmm"
>Why were you crying? why did it hurt so much? You should have been bigger than this. we're you really so much a child that you couldn't handle keeping a straight face during lies anymore? That they crushed you so badly that you had dreams about it? Because you were truthfully hurt for everything you did. you couldn't hide it.
>And Fluttershy could see you were already exerting yourself. "Shhh..Anon..shhh..come here...you don't need to say anything more."
>You gulped, and whimpered as you dragged yourself on your belly into her, and hugged onto her.
"A-Aunt Fluttershy...I-I'm so sorry...I got you hurt too...I almost got you eaten..I-I'-"
>"Shhhhhhh....no more talking Anon...none at all.." She holds you close, and rubs her hoof along your back gently. "We're not going to talk about this anymore, ok?"
>You couldn't stop crying, you could feel weight on your conscious. But until you could talk to Trixie and Twilight. It'd have to wait. You also had to try to start fresh from here. You couldn't reveal everything you've done with your new life. Like how you became a hero colt. It involved Discord,. You just had to accept that as a truth. Even if it still made you feel like a schmuck.
>>
>>27687222
>You couldn't stop. You just couldn't. If this was the human world, it'd be so easy to lie. Everyone does it. it was a necessity.
>But here...lying to your friends...lying to her...It was becoming more overbearing with each lie.
>You cried, and cried...and cried until her fur was damp and your eyes started to become red, your face flushed and soaked in tears.
>Fluttershy could see just how badly this really affected you. To her, it was like you felt that you lost all your credibility and that no one was going to be there for you anymore. That just wasn't the case.
>So she gently went on her own back, holding on to you so you rest on her belly. She her back leg to get it under the blanket, and then tossed the blanket upward so it went over you, it wasn't the best toss, but it did the trick. She then hugged you close to her., and started to sing a lullaby.
>Those soft soft tones...she was singing just for you. You knew she was...you felt safe,loved, forgiven. As long as she forgave you....everything would be ok. Because if you couldn't get her forgiveness...then it meant nobody would forgive you.
>Fluttershy sung her lullaby until your sobbing stopped.All you could think of now was nuzzling your head gently on her warm chest. You loved Fluttershy so much..and it was times like these you were so glad you were actually a colt. She'd never love you like this if you weren't...no one would. it actually was scary to think that even in this place, that being a grown stallion could be as lonely as being a human if you had no connections and no family. In truth, you had to silently thank Discord for this. This was something you never...ever...wanted to lose.
"I love you....Aunt Fluttershy"
>You say as you drift off to sleep.
>>
>>27687252
>"I love you too..my little Anon" You didn't know it, but she was crying too. but she held fast...for you. Not shedding a single tear until you were asleep. She was hoping you'd be ok. She was hoping that Twilight, when she did get around to addressing this herself, wouldn't judge you too harshly...you were just a colt. A colt who for all she knew grew up in a bad orphanage and was doing better than anyone could expect under Discord's care. She truly believed in you, and wasn't going to doubt you. She couldn't just do that to you. But she also hoped you would trust her more, and tell the truth all the time. She was proud of you, and didn't want any reason to be disappointed in you. She never wanted to reach the point where she'd have to scold you, and if she had to...discipline you. If Discord wouldn't do it..she knew she'd have to be the one.

and we'll call it a night. i fell asleep somwhere in the middle of a ost. my apologies. but i'm getting more and more used to my current health condition. thank you all for the patience for that stupid shit btw.
>>
File: 1456175309146.png (84 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1456175309146.png
84 KB, 500x500
>>27687334
No worries. Here, have a fluffy pone.
>>
>>27687222
>"Shhh..Anon..shhh..come here...you don't need to say anything more."
I was kinda expecting her to say something like "Shhh... no tears, just dreams".
>>
>>27687334
hope you have a great vacation, Erf
If you ever need to relax, just do what my dad always did when he got sick:
He went to the beach to spread it to the most people humanly possible.
Makes you feel better and apparently gives you a power rush.
>>
>>27687698
That pone is also utter shit
>>
>>27687334
Well, Anon regression into a kid is now complete. Still Fluttershy was pretty based

>>27686009
Not crticism to come up with, Twilight was honestly spot on in terms of characterization, even your OCelestia acted like the one in the show this time
>>
File: 1452402170109.gif (2 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1452402170109.gif
2 MB, 400x300
>>27688963
I'm sorry sir, but it appears that you suffer from a very deadly disease known as "Shit Taste". I'm afraid that the only cure is to kill yourself.
>>
>>27689269
Why are you talking to a mirror, anon?
>>
File: 1452467981691.gif (578 KB, 475x480) Image search: [Google]
1452467981691.gif
578 KB, 475x480
>>27689352
>Implying
>The damage control
>>
>>27687334
Oh goodie, Anon is now a fucking retarded child in body and mind now.
>>
>>27689776
You could say that about about every story in this general.
>>
>>27689930
Maybe for Erf and hoers, but what about Elo and cockfish
>>
>>27689776
oh relax shitposter. he's just having a tough time. it's not like this was Celestia's endgame, checkmating Discord or anything like that
>>
>>27690043
You just made that shit up
>>
>>27690144
you mean like everything else in the story i make up? because its an ongoing story?
you'd be right, but only technically. it's not like taking the horn would have served a bigger purpose, as is keeping Discord away
>>
>>27683575
This is actually my favorite pic that the drawfag has made
>>
Posting in a few
>>
>>27683908
>You wake up.
>Your still in your room.
>Everything lays untouched except the door, which has been closed.
>You get up and open your door, looking around the halls.
>Nothing has changed.
>The blue crystals glisten and the doors are left closed
>A faint humming is heard from the room opposite to yours and audible sizzling comes from upstairs.
>You wonder what might be happening upstairs, but decide it's more important to see what is happening in the room before you.
>So you open the door and head inside.
>...
>"ANON! What your you doing?!"
"Am I doing something wrong?"
>"Yes! I mean, I haven't even got my mane do-... GET OUT!"
>Twilight quickly covers you in mist and levitates you back outside before slamming the door shut.
>...
>That was weird.
>Why did Twilight react like that?
>The moment comes and goes and you are puzzled thinking of what to make of the event.
>So you decide to see what Spike is doing upstairs.
>And that is when you smell it...
>This smell...
>>
>>27690754
>It is of seared flesh and bone.
>And other mixtures are hitting your nostrils with full force.
>And it's making you hungry.
>Heading upstairs, you see Spike preparing a steak on what looks to be an oven-top.
>Powered with the mist like before, it cooks the steak to perfection as Spike finishes it off with a good helping of green-lit fire from his nozzle.
>"Oh uh, hey Anon, Twilight was able to get one of these steaks that you had yesterday. I thought it was crazy that you could eat this stuff, but I can cook it, piece of cake!"
>It's magnificent.
>The seared steak hovers over onto a plate and is carried to the table.
>As you walk up to observe the plate, you can see the entire mass, cooked a beautiful medium rare.
>You take a giant whiff into your nostrils and... seasoned perfectly...
>U-Unf...
>Your teeth change to canines like before, wings made of blades and tentacles sprout out of you, and your hair stands on ends.
>"Yeah, I do a pretty good jo-oh-ho-HOLY CELEESTIA!"
>You open your mouth wide, showing your solid razors near the same size as Spike in comparison.
>And just like before, you rap them around the carefully prepared meal just for you, taking it into yourself before savoring the flavors.
>>
>>27690760
>And oh is it so wonderfully extraordinary...
>The perfect amount of salt and pepper, other condiments and... and... something else...
>You can't quite catch it, but it tastes spicy and gives the juice a ting like no other.
>It tastes straight out of...
>You mustn't say it.
>"Anon?"
~"W͡hat?͜"~
>Spike has gone wide-eyed looking at the monstrosity you've become.
>And his mouth refuses to move after your comment...
>You should change back.
>Your teeth revert back to normal, and the bladed tentacles retreat back into your ribs.
>And your hair falls onto your back, laying onto your side as normal.
>Looking at Spike, it looks as if he's seen a ghost.
>"Woah... you can do that?"
"Yes. It is a normality to change my form to suit my needs."
>"Jeez. That's a bit overkill don't you think?
"It suited my needs for this occasion."
>Spike gives you a look, but shrugs and moves back into the kitchen, taking back the plate and putting it into the sink.
>"Ugh..."
>Looking towards the door, you see Twilight has gotten herself organized.
>Her mane has been fixed and her clothes have been removed.
>You ponder why a race such as hers requires clothing during rest.
>>
>>27690771
>"Anon? Did you... uhm... see me?"
"Yes. Twilight, why do you wear undergarments during your slumber?"
>Twilight turns a very bright red as her eyes turn every which-way.
>"Wha-I-um..."
>"Undergarments?" Spike turns his head. "Twilight? Did you go into the sock drawer again?"
>"SPIKE!" Twilight's flustered demeanor is turned down by Spike's determined glare.
>"You know what happened last time, Twilight. We are NOT having a repeat."
>Twilight takes a breathe to speak, but retreats it in defeat.
>"Er, uhm... as for your question... it's... a normal thing among ponies."
"Your lying."
>"Thought so." Twilight looked even more defeated than before.
>And you felt...
>Felt...
>What is this feeling?
>Ergh, this knot in your stomach...
>It hurts.
>"Anon, are you ok?"
"Agh, I am... I'm sorry."
>Twilight's concern subsides as the knots in your stomach subside.
>You need to avoid these kind of events.
>They are not kind to you.
>"Anon?"
"I'm fine. Telling the truth was not the right course of action."
>>
>>27690780
>"I'm not sure if that..." but she bites her lip and stops questioning it. She thinks it might be best not to question most of what you do, seeing that the voices influence most of the things in you.
>So she takes a seat at the table and waits for Spike to fix her something to eat.
>While you are overall puzzled about ponies and clothing.
>But you will not question there customs.
>Only the fact that Twilight simply likes wearing panties in bed.
>You don't see the appeal.
>You refuse to.
>>
>>27690788
No offense, but I was hoping for a slightly longer update. Or the one that would move plot more forward.
>>
>>27690923
Not to worry, Anon. The Everfree is probably gonna be 4+ chapters long, and I feel that these little tidbits will prepare you for the road ahead.
>>
>>27691072
Cool, I'm glad to hear that.
>>
>>27691072
Epona when
>>
>>27691286
hopefully never
>>
>>27691405
EPONA WHEN
>>
>>27691761
LITERALLY NEVER FUCK YOU GO BACK TO YOUR SHITTY CONTAINMENT THREAD
>>
>>27691902
E P O N A W H E N
>>
File: ANGER.jpg (76 KB, 453x439) Image search: [Google]
ANGER.jpg
76 KB, 453x439
>>27691921
GO BACK TO YOUR FUCKING THREAD YOU LIMP WRISTED FAGGOT FUCK YOU AND YOU SPECIFICALLY
>>
>>27691946
E P O N A
P
O
N
A
>>
File: 733637-dex2.jpg (85 KB, 1067x522) Image search: [Google]
733637-dex2.jpg
85 KB, 1067x522
>>27692357
>>
>>27692384
E P O N A
P P
O O
N N
A A
>>
>>27692384
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejxyt5zYdps
>>
>>27692384
Best red lantern
>>
>>27691946
>>27692384
Just for you, i'm starting in three days my mexican anon colt story WITH EPONA.
>>
>>27683575
>Diamond Tiara was supposed to play the role of the hypnotized lady
>Cherrywood and Anonfilly gets into the role so well that DT can't help but to stay there and enjoy the musical number
>Soon more ponies join the play while Cherrywood and Anonfilly continues their musical even with a little improv battle
I really love this pic. Amazing job Mr. Drawfag would love to see more but I don't want to ask that much
>>
File: bathorse.png (482 KB, 1317x1966) Image search: [Google]
bathorse.png
482 KB, 1317x1966
I fucked up Cherrywood, I did her looks like a goddamn stallion.
>>
File: 1464055873635.jpg (147 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1464055873635.jpg
147 KB, 1024x768
>>27693563
>>
File: 1407912654796.gif (873 KB, 324x215) Image search: [Google]
1407912654796.gif
873 KB, 324x215
>>27693563
>>
File: 1347495272493.png (192 KB, 400x304) Image search: [Google]
1347495272493.png
192 KB, 400x304
>>27693563
>>
File: dorado.gif (168 KB, 300x167) Image search: [Google]
dorado.gif
168 KB, 300x167
>>27693563
>>
File: war crimes.jpg (175 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
war crimes.jpg
175 KB, 1920x1080
>>27693547
Thanks.
>ask that much
Art comes when it comes. I ain't that creative to be honest.

>>27693586
>>27693595
>>27693627
>>27693647

I KNOW RIGHT? I HATE STALLIONS BUT THIS KEEP HAPPENING HOLY SHIT.
>>
File: 1466389912271.gif (1 MB, 302x333) Image search: [Google]
1466389912271.gif
1 MB, 302x333
>>27693653
>>27693563
I'll take one for you buddy
>>
File: 1459306949252-v.png (240 KB, 428x456) Image search: [Google]
1459306949252-v.png
240 KB, 428x456
>>27693563
>>
>>27693563
>Drawfag clearly wants to make people happy by drawing a pic of best bat
>End up scarring the thread for life
I feel for ya drawfag
>>
File: 1465268521004.png (1 MB, 1242x2566) Image search: [Google]
1465268521004.png
1 MB, 1242x2566
How did we go from this to that?
>>
>>27693702
I was just joining along. it's actually not a bad pic. I'd hug a male cherrywood
>>
>>27693653
>I ain't that creative to be honest
But you are still pretty good IMO
>>
>>27693563
Let me be honest.
Aside from the picture of Cherrywood who isn't a cute filly in this draw... let me tell you it looks cool.
Not cute, but cool.
>>
>>27693702
It's ok. As occasional drawfag, it's funny trigger people even myself.

>>27693724
I told you my style changes every time.

>>27693765
>>27693834
Thanks
>>
File: littleCherrywood.png (480 KB, 1479x1946) Image search: [Google]
littleCherrywood.png
480 KB, 1479x1946
>>27693933
transparency fixd
>>
File: 1389193816200.jpg (20 KB, 245x169) Image search: [Google]
1389193816200.jpg
20 KB, 245x169
>>27693944
>I'll kill you
>>
File: 1365714408783.png (222 KB, 602x480) Image search: [Google]
1365714408783.png
222 KB, 602x480
>>27693944
>I'll kill you
Is perfect
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>>27693944
>fluffy batpone

all she needs is a horn, moth eyes, and plane wings and she would be cancer incarnate
>>
File: 1462065917211.gif (288 KB, 500x267) Image search: [Google]
1462065917211.gif
288 KB, 500x267
>>27694023
Shitposting fag! Come here! Have you watched Uchoten Kazuko like I told you?
>>
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 200x200
>>27694042
I'm not that goy

but I have yet to even start reading your story
the only story I even keep up with is erf
:^)
>>
>>27694082
I don't care mate. Go and watch Uchoten Kazoku and Tatami Galaxy. Especially Tatami Galaxy
>>
>>27687334
>Day 5
>You wake up back on the hospital bed.. You look around for Fluttershy, but it seems she was gone. That's fine, Doctor probably didn't want her ruining your rest or something.
>You look towards the window. Well....for once you seemed to be up in the morning.
"...dammit..."
>You let out a huge sigh. You fell apart really badly last night. Or hell, in general. How could you let yourself just turn into a babbling mass of flesh? You hated it, you had to get your act together....
>Not for Fluttershy, but for when eventually Twilight confronts you...or rather...when you confront her.
>You slowly get out of bed and walk towards the door.
>You slowly open it and peer outside.
>Doctors..nurses...no sign of your friends. And thank god, no sign of Diamond Tiara.
"Man...I don't want to be stuck here all day."
>You open the door wide and start stepping around the doctors and nurses. Looking for the front desk.
>That is until a familiar nurse stops you....the prettiest nurse of all horse nurses that ever nursed.
>She stood in your path. She leaned her head down with a gentle smile. Her cute little nurse cap complimenting her pink mane and white coat.
>"What are you doing out of your room little guy? Come on, let's take you back"
>it was nurse Redheart...and as hot as she was. She was impeding your progress.
"Actually...I'd like to sign myself out please. I'm doing alright."
>Nurse Redheart shook her head at you, she didn't accept that for a moment. "Sorry, I can't just let you go unless your doctor or your parent signs you out. You're too young to make that decision on your own." She gives you a sweet smile "Come on, if you follow me back to your room I'll get you some sugar free ice cream? How does that sound?"
>Sugar free? fuuuuuuuck no
>>
>>27694394
"Look, I appreciate the care. But I have things to do. Come on.."
>You were trying to juke past her, but she was blocking you with every movement.
"Come onnnn...please?"
>She noticed the bandages wrapped around your back,and again shook her head. her tone sounding a little more impatient. "I just can't let you leave. Come on, if it's school you're worried about then you do have to be. They'll understand that you're in the hospital."
>Dammit, she needed to step off. you didn't care how plowable she was.
"That's not what I'm worried about. I have to talk to Princess Twilight, and I can't do that if I'm stuck in bed."
>Nurse Redheart would not budge, you're resistance only made her more determined, even a little more annoyed to go along with it. "Well you're not going to be doing that until you're doctor or parent signs you out."
>You start to grumble...no fuck off, you needed to go.
"I'm leaving..."
>You look her dead in the eye
>"You're not..."
>She stares at you right back.
"I'm.....HOLY CELESTIA! IS THAT A HEAVILY DISEASED PONY COMING OUR WAY AT SUPER SPEEDS?!"
>You points behind her in fake fright.
>"Well that's his business and...Oh, is that you're father coming down the hall?"
>Nurse Redheart points behind you
"I'm not falling for that...."
>"Neither am I...do you know how many colts try that same trick?"
>>
>>27694429
He's standing right there, isn't he?
>>
>>27694429
>She was too clever for normal shenanigans. You had to try something else.
>you jump to the left
>She jumps to the left
>You try the right, but she hops right with you.
>"Give up? Are you going to go back to you're room now? Because the more you move around, the more you'll probably have to stay there. And if you keep this up, I'll just have you forced back into you're room. Now, stop the silly games, go to you're room, and I'll get you some of that ice cream."
>You had the idea of just running. But without properly signing out, anyone of your friends could come to see you then worry the moment everyone realizes you bolted.
"What if I give you one thousand bits?"
>"...." Nurse Redheart stopped, then raised an eyebrow ".....go on"
>Holy shit..really?
"Oh...ok. So look, I'm Discord's son, right? I have access to a butt load of bits. You let me sign out andNGGHHH!"
>Suddenly you were gently lifted in the air by magic.
>Nurse Redheart looked at you with a smug look as she patted your head, she then looked behind you "Thank you doctor"
"What?! You can't do this to me! I'm Discord's son! Let me go! I have things to do!"
>You can hear the doctor behind you pleading with you to calm down "Please Anon, don't struggle. You're injuries are minor but they can still get worse if you keep struggling like this. Nurse, can you sedate him?"
>"Gladly..."Nurse Redheart leaves for a moment to go get a needle.
"L-listen doc, I've got a buttload of bits here. Let me go and I can make you a rich rich pony! Come on! You know who I am, right?!"
>The doctor turned you around so you could face him. "Mr.Anon, I can't do that. As the nurse told you, unless I or you're parent signs you out, then you're going to have to tough it out here. Come on, it isn't so bad. You get a nice bed and all the sugar free ice cream you can eat. Sounds delicious, hmmm?"
>Blegh..no
>>
>>27694510
"....Are you telling me none of you are bribeable? That doesn't even make sense, I got bits...LOTS of bits!"
>"And I have integrity, I can't just sign you out. That would ruin my reputation as a doctor"
>He then shifts his eyes for a moment, why did he...
"Ow!"
>You felt a prick on your leg...
"....ngh...I...what's...why...ogh..."
>You turned around, Nurse Redheart had a needle in her mouth. She had pricked you with it.
"...you're both despicable..."
>You started to feel woozy and tired.
>"We're health givers Mr.Anon, we only care about your well being. Nurse, could you take him back to his room?" The Doctor slowly lets you down onto nurse Redheart's back with his magic.
>"Yes Doctor..." She nodded, and took you back to your room and put you back onto your bed.
>you couldn't struggle, you could barely see at this point.
"....ngh...Why?..Just let me go..."
>Suddenly, Nurse Redheart chuckled as she slowly closed the door, her voice turning into that of a familiar draconeequs "Oh not yet Anon...not yet. Not until a certain something happens"
>....W-wut?
"...N-nurse?"
>Redheart turned to face you, her eyes yellow, her pupils crimson red. "Long time no see Anon, looks like you got yourself into quite the little situation. Don't worry about missing Twilight. I'll get you there in a hurry. But first, that little truth serum I gave you should make you quite the little element of honesty..."
>what?....he stuck you with a truth serum? What happened to the real Nurse Redheart?
"W-why are you even here?"
>"Because my son is in the hospital. I have no idea why and for once, I don't care to hear any excuse or lie. So Anon, how did you end up here, hmmm?" The fake nurse sat down on the bench Fluttershy sat on. "Fluttershy seemed very upset, which meant something about an animal happened, or something about you happened. And loooooook, it happened to be you. My my my Anon, how did this happen? Tell me"
>>
>>27694556
>Whatever he stuck you with, it was pretty damn strong. You explained the entire day to him against your will.
>"Chimera attack?....both you and Fluttershy hmm? hm....." a little notepad appeared in front of him, as a pencil started jotting something down "Note to self, massive chaotic revenge against a chimera named Bapho and Bengal...and..snake..thing..hrn." The notepad then vanishes as Discord chuckled. pointing his hoof at you, and zapping you with something that made a white ooze come out your mouth. God..it was salty. It woke you right the fuck up.
"AUGGGHHH! Eww..geez! What the fuck is this?"
>You spit up some onto your hooves and look at it..the feel of it..is this?!
"Holy shit Discord..what the fuck is this..is this jizz?!..is this.."
>You look at him frantically
"Your jizz?!"
>Discord grimaced at the thought "Always the dirty mind under such circumstances. No Anon, it's the truth serum. I forced it out of you..."
>You wipe it on the blanket, god, whatever it really was. You didn't want it on you. You even spit out a few spitballs to get it out of your mouth.
>"Well, I see the days with Twilight hasn't fixed your abhorrent manners." He chuckled to himself.
>You lay back on your bed, disgusted.
"Yeah whatever....though"
>You sigh
"I'm actually glad you're here..."
>you can feel yourself returning to normal
"I mean...as long as you're not here to go mess with Twilight and Trixie.."
>"Twilight and who?...I know you mentioned that name in that story of yours but I couldn't care to actually remember. And as fun as messing with Twilight is, that's not why I'm here" Discord looked at you with a gentle, even calming smile...well...as Redheart, it did look like that.
>>
>>27694510
>Not wanting to be sedated by cute nurse redheart
I knew this anon was gay.
>>
>>27694577
>That's why he's not here? IS he here for...
>You start to soften up.....awwww...that was actually...really sweet of him.
"Discord....you're worried about me?"
>He nods, just nods "Well of course, if Fluttershy is worried about you, then I have a reason to worry about you. You're one of my best friends after all"
>A-awwww....
"Discord...that's actually really sweet of you. I didn't know you came just to see if I was ok. I know we're supposed to be separated until this whole thing is over. But you didn't come to bother me at anytime until it was actually important. You know what that tells me? It tells me that deep down inside, you really are a sweet guy"
>Discord raised an eyebrow at you, he didn't look amused or caring. "What in the hay are you talking about?"
>You shifted your eyes around, confused.
"You came to make sure I was ok....right?"
>Discord started laughing as he shook his head "Are you serious?! No, of course I didn't. I came here because technically you're visiting the hospital. Not Twilight, meaning LOOPHOLE....and since there's a loophole, there's something you said I've been really wanting to do"
>...oh....god..what?! What the fuck was he saying?
"....w-what are you talking about?"
>"Ahh, don't try to get out of it Anon. You said we could go and humiliate Celestia's kin. Her, nephew or whatever. Bloodcell...or..something. I don't know. Point is, you and me have a playdate....in....should be a few moments now."
>>
>>27694642
Ah... Anon will be in problems after this, wont he?
>>
>>27694657
probably not
>>
>>27694614
>Few moments....what?
"Discord...you can't just do this..."
>Suddenly, there is a slamming at the door.
>"Whoever is in there, stop what you're doing now! Open the door now! Leave the colt alone!" Said a voice from behind the door, you could hear other voices too.
>You look at Discord, frightened. What the fuck?
"The hell did you do?!"
>"Oh...not much" He chuckled to himself as he transformed back to his original self "I just kidnapped a nurse who went looking for a needle, and then stuck her in a closet. And it seems she was found because they all seem very riled up...tch tch tch" Discord shook his head at the shame of it "Making such noise in a hospital, can you believe it? Nopony has any manners these days"
"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT?! FOR WHAT PURPOSE?!"
>You yell at him
>Discord shrugged "Just because...Now then..."
>Discord swirled his talon around, your saddle bag went up from a chair to the bed as the bed itself shifted and changed it facing towards the wall.
>"Next stop...Canterlot! Ohhh, this is going to be fun!" Discord poofed towards the end of the bed, dressed as a pilot. He put the pilot's goggles over his eyes and bounced a little on the bed. "I've always wanted to fly a bed"
>Fly...a...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
"Discord don't, DISCORD DON'T, DON'T YOU FUCKING DA-"
>Suddenly, the bed started to shake and sputter. an engine noise drowning out your yelling. "Ohh, can't hear you Anon...we're about to lift off, make sure you're comfortable and tucked in...or...well...you know..."
>......You shiver in fear as you pull the blanket overyourself.
"please don't let me die, please don't let me die....please..don't..let..me.....AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
>And the bed sped off, bashing right through the wall to the side, You were screaming for dear life.
>The doctors finally managed to get the door open, only to peer to where the empty bed was, and where there was a hole in the wall.
>>
>>27694689
>The blankets felt heavier as usual as you and Discord flew up into the sky at incredible speeds. While you let out incredible screams.
>He was piloting the damn bed like an airplane, the psychotic fuck!
>It took you several moments to even try to clam down as he zipped through clouds and birds, laughing the whole way.
>You look at your saddle bag. It lacked the horn. When he induced you with the truth serum, you never mentioned the fact that you lacked the horn. That happened on another day. You wondered if you should tell him.
>But, you didn't wonder too much. This was Discord, who would most likely take the horn back by force the moment he found out.
"Can't you slow this fucking thing down?! I can already see the castle already!"
>You also figured you'd have no choice but to help him on this little venture. You'd try to convince him to not do it once you landed. But, you already doubted he'd listen.
>Discord looked back at you with a happy and thrilled smile, he had to yell at you to be heard as the winds and engine noise made it hard to hear "No can do Anon! If we slow down even by a little bit, then we'll enter a tail spin and crash! Can''t have that, can we!?"
>You yelled back
"You can't be serious! Can't you just teleport us there?!"
>"Yes! But this is much more fun! See? We can speed up even faster!" Discord pulled at an invisible throttle, making you both zip at speeds too much for you to handle, causing you to scream again.
>"And we can slow down!" Discord released the throttle, making the bed slow down a significant bit.
>You were holding on to the blankets tight, your skin white as snow from the fright of the sudden speed. You had to take a breath from the bed slowing down.
"Woah...geez...you didn't actually have to do that either.."
>The engine was humming now, making it much easier to be heard.
>>
>>27686009
Autistic twilot/10
Just like the show
>>
>>27694794
>"Anon, this is supposed to be fun for the both of us. Do you know how annoying it is to hear you complaining when you should be throwing your hooves up in the air like you, as they say, just don't care?"
>goddammit, at that speeds in an open fucking bed?! that would fucking scare batman.
"Discord! We're on a fucking bed, Look, we're already above the castle so...."
>Suddenly, the engine sounds spurt..and then stop
"Put us down?...ahh, thank god.."
>You rest your head on the pillow
"That noise was annoying as hell...so are we landing?"
>"So to speak, do you remember what I said about when we slow down?" Discord ask you, with an insidious smile.
"..sorta....but you didn't actually...Oh come on, you're the one who works the m-MMAADWFEDSDDF"
>The bed made a nose dive straight down towards the canterlot castle gardens.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
>The sheer drop speed and angle actually made your hooves fly up involuntarily. Making Discord giggle with delight "There you go! I knew you could do it!"
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
>Discord then rolled his eyes "A little too much Anon, sheesh, who are you trying to impressed?"
>Oh god, there was the ground, the intense drop speeds was fucking with every part of you. You'd puke if you didn't think you were just about to die.
>And then suddenly..
>The bed comes to a complete stop right before smacking into the ground. You would have fell off the bed itself...but the blankets really were keeping you in place. didn't stop your screaming though.
>>
>>27694820
>"Anon.....Anon...." Discord groaned as he tried to communicate with you. But you just wouldn't stop screaming.
>He gives you a quick slap to knock some sense into you.
"Ow! G-geez...agh..oh good lord.."
>you were breathing hard and fast from fright.
"You could...have killed me! Geez! Why would you even do that! Do you realize I can still feel the velocity and force?! I don't care who you are! That's scary as shit!"
>Discord hopped off the bed and gently pulled you off and placed you on your butt. He then took a big stretch to work out them flight kinks in his joints. "Yes, and the drop probably didn't help either. But Anon, you should realize that I don't fly cheap. You were always safe with me, even during that drop."
"I thought we were going to crash!"
>"I didn't. Like I said, I don't fly cheap. That's why it pays to invest in premium air brakes. Anyyyyywhooo, enough about that. We have a fun little job to do..."
>You slowly went and rested on your side on the soft grass. It seemed you really had no choice but to help him. The only solace in this you could take in this was that Blueblood was a gigantic asshole. So no fucks given. But..how we're you going to explain this one? No..fuck that, he'd have to explain it.
"..Give me a second....let me enjoy the beautiful ground..."
>After taking a few moments, you mention how this was going to be explained.
"Discord, how do you even plan to tell everypony about this? They are going to find out you know."
>"Well, we don't have to mention WHAT we did. And I can easily explain it away as my way of showing care and love over the fact my poor little colt was in a scary situation." Discord looked around the statues then took a gander at the castle.
>So....he was taking the blame for this one? That's...odd...unless he was lying about it.

and thats it for the night. my body is getting achy
>>
>>27694851
Nice, but still waiting for Chrissy.
>>
>>27694851
grand kek at this update
>>
>>27684762
Happy belated birthday erf!
Hopefully you did something fun for your birthday and with that time off.
I love your story!
>>
Yo
>>
>>27694851
I'll take carebof that achiness
>>
>>27694851
I really laughed hard at Discord's flying bed
>>
File: 1465528133286.png (446 KB, 1108x780) Image search: [Google]
1465528133286.png
446 KB, 1108x780
>The stars of the thread isn't Anon nor Discord
>Instead they are a bug queen and an OC Bat
This is best thread
>>
File: dark elf 2.png (38 KB, 140x128) Image search: [Google]
dark elf 2.png
38 KB, 140x128
>>27697324
>lying on the internet
for shame, anon
>>
File: 1464920046069.png (774 KB, 730x913) Image search: [Google]
1464920046069.png
774 KB, 730x913
>>27697347
Dark Elves a shit, Argonians is where the fun is at
>>
File: c4rd4r7_TkYCOwPqrw.jpg (211 KB, 750x450) Image search: [Google]
c4rd4r7_TkYCOwPqrw.jpg
211 KB, 750x450
I already fap to terrestrials and god ascension.
You can't change my ways.
>>
>>27684762
Happy late birthday man.
>>
>As Twilight finishes up with her breakfast, you try to play with your mane.
>Both Spike and Twilight watch in enjoyment as your mane refuses to be toyed with.
>First you try to hug it, but it simply shifts out of your grasp.
>Then you try to punch it, but it absorbs the hits and goes to the back of your head.
>So now, your endlessly chasing it.
>The two giggle at your antics before your able to catch it, which ends in it morphing itself onto your back again.
>But you just want to fuck off.
>All big and fluffy yet you can't touch it.
>At least not for too long.
>"I see your having fun Anon, but we need to get going."
"Ok."
>Getting up from floor, you dust yourself off and follow Twilight out the door.
>She gives you a bright motherly smile before you both head out the door.
>While you're walking through the streets, Twilight pats you with her wing, getting your attention.
"Yes, Twilight?"
>"What was all that back at the castle?"
"Hmm... I am not sure. The passage of time in this world is... interesting."
>Twilight looks puzzled, but wants to leave it to you to figure out.
>She couldn't understand what you might be going through, but she's hopeful that you will get used to the world around you.
>And she's right to do so.
>>
>>27697974
>Even though your needs are being supplemented...
>Something has started... to eat...
>And it needs...
>You don't have what it needs...
>And you don't know what it needs.
>You could guess like what you did moments ago, but it the solution doesn't seem cleared this time.
>You decide that it's best to wait out the pain.
>The best you can do.
"Where are we going, Twilight? This isn't the usual path towards the school."
>"Oh, we aren't going to school today Anon, I was curious if a certain some pony could help me with something."
"A certain some pony?"
>"Yup, and I'm sure your 'voices' are gonna love her. She's all about the ancient times."
>This peeks your interest.
>A pony in the ancient times?
>What might this lead to?
>As the two of you head past the many shops and stores, the two of you wonder into what looks to be a path protruding out of Ponyville.
>The vine shrubs don't add to the pleasantries either.
>The two of you make it through the jungle path and into a plain forest terrain.
>The amount of shade is uncharacteristic for the setting of this world.
>Where is this?
>"Alright, were here."
"Hmm?"
>>
>>27697985
>You look at the direction Twilight points at and see a weird lit up tree with windows and bulb-ed decorations all around the branches and outer walls of the trees.
>And from the looks of it, something is being brewed inside, as steam comes from one of the upper windows of the house.
>"I figured that if any pony could understand your hardships, it would be the a pony into customs. So what better pony than my good friend Zecora! Cmon, I'll introduce you."
"Alright."
>So you follow Twilight to the wooden hut and let her knock on the door.
>"Yes, what is it?"
>"Zecora, it's me, Twilight."
>Some steps are heard and the door opens up to show an exotic striped pony.
>"Ah, Twilight, so glad that you could come to visit, and who might this little pony be, casting such a savage visage?"
>"Oh, this is my new son, I believe that you can help me with him." Zecora gives looks at her with a crazy glare, but it soon changes when Twilight gives a pleading gesture of help.
>Zecora lets out a sigh. "I suppose I can help your kin, but why come to me for such help, old friend?"
>"Well..." Twilight tries to think of a way to elaborate it, but can't think of any, so she comes clean. "My son, Anonymous, suffers from these voices in his head, so I wanted to know if you had anything that could maybe help him."
>Zecora ponders it for a moment, and a light-bulb sparks inside as her eyes open wide. "Ah, if a mental remedy is what you seek, then I will have a look at what I keep.
>>
>>27697994
>As Zecora looks through her stuff, Twilight tries to fill her in on more information. "Er-well actually, its more than that. There may quite possibly be uhm... dark... beings involved... hehe..."
>And Zecora immediately stops in her tracks. "I lost my voice to the darkness long ago... tell me Twilight, what do you know."
>Twilight looks surprised, and figids a little. "I-uhm..." But before she could say anymore, Zecora beckons you both into the shack.
>Looking around the place, a cauldron is placed in the center of the room, cooking what appears to be her breakfast.
>Books lie all over the ground and many varieties of potions lay untouched on the shelves.
>Reminds you of Twilight, except with painted masks.
>"So you say that these voices are of the dark lord's work, but I see no influence or a devil's perk."
>"A devil's what-now?"
"She means that I don't show nothing that involves the voices."
>Zecora perks up. "You can understand what I am saying? Tell me young one, what game are you playing?"
"I don't know why you speak in such tones, but I will show you the prove."
>Zecora looks at you in curiosity, and then in bewilderment as you focus on your hoof, transforming it to tentacles.
>"By the holy light's begone from thee! You will never take the spirit from me!"
>You turn your hoof back to normal as Twilight tries to calm her down.
>"Zecora! Relax, he means no harm. He's just showing you that what I say is true." Zecora takes it all in.
>She takes a deep breathe, and then sighs a heavy tone. "I am deeply sorry Twilight, but nothing in this world compares to the dark I see in him. You were right to come to me, the cleansing must begin." But Twilight stops her from moving.
>>
>>27698001
>"Wait Zecora, I don't know what that might do to him! I just want you to keep the voices out of his head. Not purify him all together." Zecora hesitates, but listens.
>"Alright Twilight, I will listen, but I believe that something in this riddle is missing."
>"What do you mean Zecora?"
>"I mean that my tribe has come long and far, but never have I felt a presence this dark."
"What experiences do you have with the elden, Zecora?"
>Zecora starts to fill with doubt and regret, but she tells you what she believes is meant to be heard. "Long ago, my tribe experimented on dark magics not meant to be toyed with, and as a result we were the once that regretted it. Families were lost, lives were torn from reality, and as lucky as I might be... we should have never driven ourselves to such fallacies..." Twilight was feeling sorrow in every word she spoke.
>"Zecora... I'm so sorry your kind had to go through that." Twilight hugs Zecora, which brightens the mood, but it doesn't fix the problem at hand.
>"Thank you Twilight, you care for me so. Now let me take care of the one that you know."
>Zecora looks at you and stares into your eyes.
>So you stare back.
>Is there a point to this?
>"Hmmm... yes I see it..."
"What?"
>>
>>27698004
>Zecora comes up to you, and gently takes one of your ears, trying carefully not to cause harm.
>And with it, she whispers softly into your ear. "The void... it calls to me..."
>Your eyes flare up and your senses multiply, causing you to wince at the overwhelming words.
>And Twilight intervenes. "Zecora, what are you doing!?" but Zecora calms her with a hoof to the air.
>"I was simply testing the waters, and I can say for sure that Anonymous here is too deep to bother."
>"What do you mean?"
>"What I mean is that even if I tried to purify him as before, their hold would stay strong forevermore. What I spoke is a mantra of worship, and Anonymous grew in strength, quite unfortunate."
>"So are we going to find a way to quell the voices?"
>"I'm afraid that the best we could do, if anything at all, is to see what comes of it overall."
>Twilight grew disheartened by this, but Zecora reassured her. "We may not be able to help your dear son, but do not worry, for he is 'the one'." this gets her attention.
>"'The one'? What do you mean Anon's 'the one'."
>"Anonymous appears to have everything under control, so even if he were to lose his mentality, he would most likely stay as one whole."
"How... do you know this?"
>"Through ancient texts and filled scrolls, I read what could be you, dear foal. 'The Chosen' it called throughout my tribe, though no one possessed the void, not even I." And then she looks at you with a serious demeanor. "You are the one the prophets foretold, and now we must wait for the inevitable to unfold."
>Huh... she actually started to sound like one of the voices for a second.
>Though she needs more work on her riddles.
>But that wasn't important.
>>
>>27698013
>"Zecora, I don't know what this whole prophecy thing is, but if there is anything I can do to stop it, please tell me." Zecora was saddened by Twilight's expression. Twilight really didn't want whatever was going to happen to you, to happen at all. With a guaranteed chance of it happening, she could only think of prolonging the inevitable.
>But Zecora thinks of the hope Twilight might have for you. Such a young colt already doomed to such a fate. Zecora could only fathom the despair that Twilight felt at this moment. "Perhaps... there is a way, a potion of purification, if I may."
>Twilight double-takes. "Really! Wait, I thought you said there was nothing we could do." but Zecora corrects her.
>"Yes indeed, my hooves are tied, but that does not mean we cannot try. Into the forest we must go, but beware for danger lies below." Twilight thinks for a second if this would all be a good idea. See wanted to save you, but she didn't know if you could handle the Everfree just yet. Even a princess such as herself had trouble in this forest, who knows what would happen if you went into the forest.
>You were indifferent.
"What do we need from this forest, Zecora?"
>"First, we will need the teeth of a manticore, a ferocious beast that roams in this thorn. Then, a single drop of dew from the plumpious flowers, a plant so bright, the light can last for hours. Thirdly, we will need the eyes of the cockatrice, a draconian creature with a chicken's head and feet. And finally, we will need the living essence of the timber-wolf creatures. Guided by the clouds influencing their features." Zecora goes to one of her shelves and pulls out a book with a monster's outlined face on the front.
>>
>>27698023
>Giving it to Twilight, she looks back to you with worry overtaking her.
>And both do not know how you fair in combat, as their doubt increases around you.
>"Anon, are you sure you're gonna be OK? Though I'm not sure if I could handle all the creatures alone, I do know what they rely on to beat their opponents." But you brush her off.
"I can easily handle anything this forest has to offer. If what Zecora says is true, these creatures are most likely remnants of my power."
>"That may be true, but what will you do when one of these beast comes for you?"
"If power of mine remains here, then I will be able to absorb the creatures power, turning them back to whatever creature they originally were." and Twilight seems to really like your idea.
>"You could do that? That would be... would be... amazing, wonderfu-" but Zecora cuts her excitement short.
>"Yes, if what your son says is true, then he could purify the forest through and through, but what good would that do if we plan to cleanse these voices? It would only intensify its noises."
>Twilight backs off and thinks for a second, and quickly nods in agreement. "Yeah, I don't think absorbing all that chaotic energy would help in any way, but it would be an option that we could go."
>You wonder how much energy this forest might have.
>If Zecora is worried that you won't be able to handle the power, she is contradicting her statement from before.
>Your thoughts are cut short by the other.
~Ash sa's addan, pol'oatless~
>You ignore the omen and listen as Twilight and Zecora discuss the best course of action to shut out the voices in your head.
>You should be taking this seriously... but...
>Something is being released into you.
>Some type of sedative...
>Wait...
>>
>>27698034
EPONA WHEN. Anyways good update, looking out for more
>>
>>27698034
Why timberwolves would be made of Anon's powers
>>
>>27693944
Duuuude, that Cherrywood is so fucking cute
>>
File: Screenshot.png (120 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot.png
120 KB, 720x1280
>>27695435
I wonder. If we'll get it tonight. I wasn't kidding when I said I'd do it.
>>
>>27699891
and sissy chryssi will come after Day 7. no question about it
>>
>>27699969
>day 7
You better make it my birthday present.
>>
>>27699988
Haha, Bateman, you came through after all. Not quints, but I'll take it.
>>
File: 1405663276157s.jpg (3 KB, 125x108) Image search: [Google]
1405663276157s.jpg
3 KB, 125x108
>>27700000
Holy shit, never mind.
>>
>>27700000
grats
>>
File: patrick_bateman.gif (862 KB, 500x211) Image search: [Google]
patrick_bateman.gif
862 KB, 500x211
>>27700000
Boy, those are quints. Appreciate them.
>>
>>27700000
Fucking god who woke me up?

>>27698792
Lore of the lands. though the lands won't be kind
>>
File: 1430289935143.jpg (16 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1430289935143.jpg
16 KB, 400x300
>>27700000
is this an omen?
>>
File: 19850602.png (105 KB, 334x377) Image search: [Google]
19850602.png
105 KB, 334x377
>>27700084
I don't know. But I actually whispered "please by the power of Bateman, let this be quints!" for the initial post.

(And then)Mfw my own reply post about it was quints.

Still haven't read the third chapter for Jack.
>>
>>27700000
Is this meme magic?
>>
This last Erf's chapter actually made me want to request any of our drawfags if they could deliver a pic of Discord (who's wearing googles and a scarf) piloting a bed with anon screaming like a pussy
>>
>>27700000
WITNESS
>>
Very well my friends, I'll just proof read some shit and then I'll post my update.
>>
File: anoncolt7.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
anoncolt7.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
>>
>>27701871
We finally got Jell-O-Anon!
>>
>>27694851
I'll go with a short chapter tonight.
"...by breaking through the hospital wall?"
>Discord shrugged as he materialized a telescope and started looking around with it. "Different beings have different ways of showing affection.....hrnnnnn"
"What are you looking for?"
>"Princess Celestia's nephew....he should be..." Discord pops the telescope's end through some very large bushes. it actually extends far out through many obstacles until he spots what he is looking for, then retract the telescope. "Right over there.......glorious."
"So..were really going to do this then? egh..."
>You stretch yourself, then put on your saddle bag. Hoping he doesn't mention the horn.
>"You shouldn't offer if you aren't willing to see it through. Come on Anon..." Discord looks at you with a serious, near desperate look. "It's been awhile since I've seen you. I'm bored, ohhh so bored. And I've come to enjoy causing mischief with a partner rather than doing it alone. The praise always makes me feel like I did everything right. Don't tell me you've fallen so into Twilight's ways that you're not willing to cause even a little chaos. It's your cutie mark!" Discord clenches his talons, then points in the direction where he saw Blueblood "And you have no emotional attachment to our target. You have no reason to say no!"
>But he was still Celestia's and Luna's nephew.....the hell were you supposed to do here? Even if he could explain it to Twilight. How was he going to explain it to the princesses.
"..Fine...but you have to take full responsibility if you get caught."
>You make a cute innocent face at him. Because fuck it, you weren't going down for this at all. You had too much on your plate already.
"Because why else would an innwocent wittle colt like me cause swuch twouble?"
>>
>>27702207
>Discord found the way you said that positively gross. He even stook his tongue out form disgust "Ech, fine...not like that's true. But if you want me to take the FULL credit, then so be it. But I would have thought you'd have enjoyed some credit for our royal and majestic venture.....now then....any ideas?"
>You took a look around a pillar, but from where you stood. the greenery and statues in the gardens made it impossible to see him.
"Well, what's he doing out here anyway?"
>"He's having a statue made in his image. From what little I heard through the telescope, it seems Celestia gave him permission." Discord rolled his eyes "One has to wonder what went through her mind when she said "Yes". Because I'll say this right now Anon. His self absorbed attitude annoys me to no end"
>You roll your eyes and shake your head as you smirk
"You think? I dunno, it kind of sounds like someone else I happen to know"
>You already assumed he heard through the telescope through his chaotic nature. no need to question it.
>Discord didn't seem to realize that you meant him as he started filing his talons. "Whoever that might be, I'd never want to meet. Sound like a real boring kind of fella. Anyway Anon, we need an approach. a gameplan, a strategy of sorts. I don't want to just cause any kind of mischief. I want him to invite it upon himself. Don't you think that would make things oohhh so sweet?"
>Invite it upon himself?
"Hrnnn..."
>You rub your hoof along your chin, pondering.
"Well...that does sound like an extra bit of fun. You mean like in a cartoon when they get rid of the guy doing something for someone, and replace him to do something that ruins everything?"
>"Yes exactly" Discord chuckles as he pats you on the head "I'm glad we're on the same page. And it's a good thing I have practice making statues too...but how to get rid of that pony he already has there without him being the wiser...hmmmm" Discord was pulling at his beard. Thinking.
>>
>>27702253
>They find PhD Anon instead
>Discord fucked it up and accidentally crossed dimensions
>>
>>27702253
>That shouldn't be too hard. Right? You just had to do it like they do it in the cartoon.....or you could cheat.
"Did the sculptor have any drink with him?"
>"Just a glass of water? Why?" Discord asks.
>You smirk and even have a bit of a chuckle yourself. You actually devised something devious...and all in all. it felt good to actually think of it.
"Well...if we mix a little something that forces him to the bathroom..."
>Discord immediately continues right from there "And then lock him in the bathroom, we can replace him once he wonders where he went....ohohohoho" Discord rubs his paw and talons together with devious intent on his face. "And here I thought Twilight had made you soft."
"Hey, I'm good with entire thing as long as I don't get in trouble. Blueblood is a total asshole with nothing redeeming about him. All the better to mess with him. But..I also don't wanna take too long with this either. I really need to speak to Twilight about something."
>"We'll see Anon.." Discord snapped his talons "And now...we wait"
>You and Discord sat there until you noticed a pony rushing towards what could only be the direction of the castle.
"was that him?"
>"It was...now then.." Discord changed into a completely different pony. One that looked dignified and wise. with a beret for a hat and a white coat. over his...white coat. He also donned a curly mustache to match his green eyes.
>You yourself felt a change. While you still looked the same. You donned the same clothes as he did, and your mane color was made a solid gold yellowish color.
>"Just give it another few moments for our friend to find his way to the bathroom. He won't be able to leave once he does....and then..."
>And now you finish his sentence off
"we move in, and totally give Blueblood shit, right?"
>"Not the words I'd use....but yes, that's exactly what we're going to do"
>>
>>27702267
that'd be kind of interesting actually
>>
>>27702292
and by short chapter. I guess i meant 3 posts tonight. the tylenol isn't helping as much as i thought it would. so i'm going to stop for now.
>>
File: sad_twi.png (199 KB, 427x655) Image search: [Google]
sad_twi.png
199 KB, 427x655
>>27702317
Don't die Erf.
>>
>>27702401
Speaking of not dying, bump
>>
>>27702308
dont do it nigger
>>
>>27702308
>story-crossing
I don't know how to feel about that. Just keep with whatever plan you have man. I'll be good whichever way you choose.
>>
>>27702308
Bring Elo in and fucking do it!
>>
>>27702308
I support the notion of fucking do it Erf
>>
File: Erf Anon color.png (828 KB, 1705x1705) Image search: [Google]
Erf Anon color.png
828 KB, 1705x1705
>>27702308
I too would like to see this happen. If only briefly like an "opening the wrong door" scenario. Don't have to make an entire episode of it, just a post or two.

What text should I have them say, Anons? erf?
>>
>>27704348
oh. i wasn't going to cross stories. i just said it'd be interesting. also, have them say? what do you mean? for the colorized picture? (good job on that btw.)
>>
>>27704348
None, seriously, you'll ruin the pic
>>
>>27704454
actually. i think i made a neat observation on it . is discord subtly putting the map in the bag?
>>
>>27704465
you know there can be two versions of a pic right? a text and non text version. i see it on derpi all the time.
>>
>>27704454
>I wasn't going to cross stories
Awwwwwwwww
>>
>>27704505
it'd make things harder to follow. especially for those who are new or only reading certain stories
>>
File: Erf Anon color 2.png (749 KB, 1705x1705) Image search: [Google]
Erf Anon color 2.png
749 KB, 1705x1705
>>27704454
Yes , for the picture,
>>27704471
yeah thats what he's doin. and i wonder if he (>>27704465) was talking about the shadow. i remember an anon talking about it before.

>>27704566
not necessarily if they have nothing to do with eachother other than "what? sorry, wrong dimension." it doesn't even have to be canon to the other story, like all references.
>>
>>27704665
I actually like it more with the shadow, but anyways I'm going to post my story now
>>
>After a while the maid comes back with two plates, one had a bowl of cereal and a cup filled with hot coffee and the other had a bowl of cereal, a jar of jelly, a slice of toast bread and a glass of orange juice.
>”So Anon…” Twilight starts speaking while munching her fruit “What kind of books do you like to read? Do you like adventure stories like Daring Do?”
“Daring… Do? That’s a cheesy name if I’ve ever heard one”
>Twilight gasps in shock “Anon don’t tell me that you have never read one of Daring Do’s adventures?!”
>You shake your head and look at Twilight with a skeptical gaze
“Nope, what are those about?”
>Twilight’s face beams with joy at the question ”She’s the best adventurer that has ever lived! She uncovers all sort of ancient mysteries, not only with her amazing physical skills but by using her mind to solve the dangerous situations she gets into”
>That sounds like the pony version of Indiana Jones…
“So she’s an adventurer who raids ancient tombs in her search for ancient treasures… Is she also an academic, perhaps?”
>Twilight energetically nods ”That’s actually correct! Her books are not only super fun to read but they are also great source to learn about Equestria’s ancient history! Like this one time when…”
> Twilight must really be a big fan of the books because she really seems passionate about the character, locations and well everything about it.
>You just nod at everything she says and eat your cereal by levitating the spoon with your magic and occasionally taking sips of the orange juice that the maid brought.
>”Hey Anon…” Twilight stops her detailed explanation about Daring Do and now was looking at you with curiosity
“Yes? Is something wrong Twilight?”
>Twilight shakes her head and takes a sip of her coffee “Sorry for changing topics like this, but I can’t help to notice… You seem to be very skilled at using the levitation spell”
>>
>>27704839
>Thinking about it, since she started speaking you actually started to manipulate the spoon, the glass with orange juice, napkin and even put some jelly on your toast with ease…
>huh you guess that you didn’t notice how natural magic usage became… and in such short period of time.
“I guess? I mean this is the only spell that I know t I can use for sure”
>Twilight tilts her head in confusion “For sure? Do you mean that you haven’t studied any other spells?”
>Well you can’t tell her that Discord put some random spells in your head and never actually told you about them outside how to levitate things…
“Y-yeah” You shift your eyes nervously “I really haven’t learned any other spell outside from this one… err… my orphanage didn’t have an actual magical course”
>”What?! Anon that’s terrible! What did the Princess said about that?!”
“Well… she was pretty angry about it…”
> Twilight nods to herself ”I’m sure of that. Princess Celestia takes education very seriously! I’m sure that she already sent somepony to evaluate what kind of education your old orphanage provides to its foals”
“Ehhh… I don’t think so… you see Twilight I come from a veeeeery faraway land”
>Twilight leans forward; she was completely astonished about the whole situation. Goddamn you’re pretty sure that you weren’t supposed to tell her that just yet
>Twilight stomps her hooves on the table ”A faraway land? What kind of kingdom denies a young foal basic education! I need to know the name of your old home! I’ll give them a piece of my mind!”
>Fucking shit, she was taking this too personal. You need to defuse the situation
“Twilight please calm down. My mom already took care of it, she made me test my magical potential-“
>”And how did you do?!” Twilight didn’t even care that she dropped her fruit bowl, she was now lying on the table and veeery close to you holding eye contact… and she didn’t look very… sane
>>
>>27704898
“Well…”
>”Well?! Well what!” She grabs you looking at you with a crazed look that started to make you really nervous … but also aroused for some unholy reason.
“I just told you that I did well! My mom says that I have a talent for magic and that I was accepted in her school… whatever that means. Geez Twilight please calm down, you are starting to freaking me out”
>”Calm down? CALM DOWN?! Anon are you aware that if the princesses didn’t adopt you then you would probably never realized your talent?! You can’t ask me to calm down!” She pulls you closer to her, looking crazier by the second
“I know! But listen I-I’m really good at other things like math and physics!”
“Oh yeah?! Then what is 45670 times two?!”
“Oh come on… ok that would be… 9340, right?”
> Twilight narrows her eyes ”Correct! Now tell me, how you calculate the net force of an incoming object?!”
>Despite how freaked out… and aroused you were that was a super simple question to answer, at least for you and well any high schooler who actually did his homework.
“The simplest way to calculate the interaction that will change the motion of an object when is unopposed by other force would be the formula that you obtain after the derivation from other quantities which is: net force is equal to the mass of the object times the acceleration that said object has”
>Twilight doesn’t reply she just makes a comically surprised expression while still grabbing you…
“I don’t know how is called here in Equestria but where I come from, that is an arrangement from the second law of motion which states that the acceleration of an object is directly dependent on the net force applied to it aaaand inversely proportional from the mass of the object. Am I correct, Twilight?”
>Twilight nods, looking satisfied “Phew!” She makes a motion of cleaning the sweat of her forehead with her right hoof “I guess that your education wasn’t THAT terrible… in fact that was actually pretty impressive…”
>>
>>27704902
>Twilight chuckles nervously “I actually believe that question was kind of impossible for most foals your age”
>Was she fucking serious?!
“Are you kidding me?! Then why did you even ask me that?!”
>Twilight gives you an awkward smile “I guess… that I wasn’t thinking very clearly…” She then drops her ears in shame “I’m sorry… I think that a colt not getting a proper education in magic got the best of me… but seriously you are really intelligent, Anon”
>You blush at her compliment; your heart was also beating faster.
“Thanks…I’m very good at it… but could you please put me down?”
>”Oh…” Twilight realizes that she was still grabbing you with her hooves “Heh sorry…”
>In that moment you could hear the doors of the inner hall open up loudly and you see a familiar face
>”Yo, little dude! You here? Luna sent me to check on ya. It seems that their little conversation with Discord will take more than expected and she was worried that…”
>It was Moonlight, and she was looking shocked to say the least.
>“HOOVES OFF THE COLT! NOW!” Moonlight yells at Twilight while adopting what you assume was a battle stance.
>Twilight looks at Moonlight, then to you then at Moonlight again “This isn’t what it looks like” She nervously replies
“Y-yeah she’s right we w-were just… talking”
>Maybe it was your shy reply or maybe it was because how suspicious the whole thing looked like but what was sure is that Moonlight certainly didn’t buy any of that.
>”I won’t ask again Princess! Put the colt down gently!” Moonlight stepped closer.
>Twilight becomes frustrated at Moonlight’s attitude ”Would you listen to me for a moment! I said that- GYAH!”
>Moonlight jumps and tackles Twilight before she could finish her explanation.
>Twilight tries to escape but is quickly overpowered by Moonlight’s combat experience. “Let me go! I wasn’t hurting Anon!” Twilight yells
>Holy fucking shit, you need to stop this before Moonlight hurts Twilight.
“Moonlight!-“
>>
>>27704916
>Moonlight puts her right front hoof on Twilight’s back ”Don’t try to fool me! I know what I saw and what I saw was that you were trying to hurt a little colt!”
>She wasn’t listening to you, Moonlight was too busy kicking Twilight’s ass
“She wasn’t going to do anything to me!”
>Moonlight briefly shifts her attention to you, action that gives Twilight time to try to cast a spell
>”Trying to escape from the law?!” Moonlight quickly turns to Twilight and slaps her horn with her left front hoof making Twilight yelp in pain.
“Moonlight! Listen to me!”
>At this point Moonlight was standing on top of Twilight “Agh! This is an abuse of force you know?! Who are you anyways?!” Twilight demands while struggling to break free
>”Princess Luna personal body guard and leader of the 1st division of the Night Guard. General Moonlight Breeze.” Moonlight takes a pair of handcuffs from her armor and
>Your frustration was building up, why she wouldn’t listen! Goddamn it!
>”And you princess of friendship or not are under arrest under the charges of threatening the security of a minor, attempting against the well-being of a prince and you are also charged for resisting arrest!”
>”Ung… Then I’ll have the Princess notified about your poor behavior!” Twilight yells in response
>Goddamn no, this was bad Moonlight could lose her job, Twilight could get hurt… fuck fuck fuck FUCK!
“EVERYPONY, STOP!”
>You feel an electrical feeling coming out of your body; your vision becomes momentarily blinded by a strong light and you can feel something being released from your horn.
>When you regain your vision you can see two big blurs, one gray and one purple froze in place by some blue-ish light.
“Ugh… what… was…that?”
>The world becomes blurry and you feel like you could faint at any moment. You try hold to something but to no avail making you fall on your side, increasing the nausea that was overtaking you.
>>
>>27704926
>”Anon!” Both mares yell but still were unable to move
>”Hnng! … What’s this?!” Moonlight tries her best to come to your aid but to no avail
>”I know what this is ... I need to…” Twilight horn begins to glow with a really high intensity
>It doesn’t take long before she manages to break the spell that you accidentally casted, effectively releasing both mares from whatever the fuck you just did
>”Anon!” Twilight and Moonlight yells in unison rushing towards you...
>The world was still spinning and you felt so tired, so sick. You see a grayish blur come close to you and holding your head with her hooves.
>”Come on little dude, get up! ” You can hear Moonlight’s voice desperately calling for you, but no matter how hard you try you can’t gather the energy to muster a single word.
>”What was that?!” You can hear Moonlight’s desperation grow
>”That was a spell called time freeze; it creates a large magical wave that prevents everypony hit by it from being able to move” Twilight answers her, and she sounded pretty worried.
>”But why is he like this?!” Moonlight cries not knowing what to do and holding you close to her
>”BECAUSE! ...” Twilight’s voice stops for a moment letting out a sight afterwards “Because that’s a very complicated spell that requires tons of magic…
>You can see a purple blur coming close to you ”Way more than any foal can control… he’s suffering from magical over-exhaustion, he just needs to rest for a while”
>”Then I’ll take him to his room right now!” Moonlight tries to grab you but is stopped by a purple light
>Twilight takes a deep breath “Moving him would be a very bad idea… He will be fine, he just needs to regain his energy…Moonlight was it? Could you please bring me some water?”
>>
>>27704936
>You can see the gray blur come really close to the purple one ”A-alright, but if you dare to try to do anything funny to him I’ll make you regret it! Understand?!”
>Goddamn Moonlight… still, you wouldn’t mind Twilight doing funny things to you…
>Twilight groans completely annoyed at Moonlight “For the love of Celestia, I wasn’t going to hurt him! Just… Go!”
>Moonlight goes out from your field of vision and you can hear the dining hall doors opening and closing.
>You were sure that now you and Twilight were alone… oh baby please don’t feel scared to do those funny things…
>“Where did you learn a spell like that?... If it was just a magical stroke though then you truly are something Anon… “
>Awww shit it wasn’t what you were expecting but she was now holding you, and that was honestly fine too.
>You can feel Twilight caressing your cheek very gently ”But don’t worry… I’ll take care of you while you regain your strength… but now I really want to have a talk with the Princess about your magical talent…”
>You close your eyes hoping for the nausea to go away, enjoying every moment of Twilight’s sweet embrace… but seriously, what the fuck is up with magic?.

And that's it, hope you like it, as always criticism is welcome
>>
File: Erf Anon color 3.png (1002 KB, 1705x1705) Image search: [Google]
Erf Anon color 3.png
1002 KB, 1705x1705
Well I can't think of anything to add and I guess it's okay to leave it like this.

Time to read.
>>
>>27705108
a dick
>>
>>27704959
>Erf's anon has the hots for little fillies
>PhD Anon has the hots for Twilight
I think that they could change places and both would be happy
>>
>>27704959
Too short, as always. I like General Breeze. Waiting for more. Thanks Elo.
>>
>>27705808
Yeah, Cherrywood's mum is also fucking great
>>
Posting in a few
>>
>>27698034
>Looking behind you, a tentacle has been hit by a five darts covered in some green slime.
>The moment the first one hit, you weren't able to feel anything due to the numbing agent.
>Morphing your legs into a mass of tentacles, you make individual eyes out of each for every window.
>As Twilight and Zecora look through supplies for the trip, you look out all the windows.
>The tentacles are tiny enough that they don't notice both of your legs moving across the floorboards and onto the walls.
>Hmmm... right wall second window.
>A fig...
>You look up and see that the tentacle's been shot out, its eye falling to the ground from another dart.
>Both of them turn to face you with bewildered looks as you transform your body back to its normal state.
"Someone is watching us."
>"Anon, what in the world was-" Twilight is cut off by Zecora, who picks up the shot eye and looks at the blow dart.
>"Hmm... this isn't any ordinary venom. This isn't from any 'native' creature in this kingdom." Zecora closes all the windows and proceeds to take a book from under the wood floor.
>Taking off the hollow plank, she takes out a book called 'foreign monsters and myths'.
>"It seems that the rogue outside of our doors, is using a slime like nothing before." Twilight walks up to her questioningly.
>"Slime? What do you mean?" Twilight remembers how bad slime can be, but she never heard of a venomous one.
>"A rare occurrence among woodland slime. If born in a snake's nest, can inherit certain aspects of the ones they stay with in time."
>"So it's a snake-like slime creature?"
>"Perhaps. Anonymous, if you run into our little friend outside, make sure to bring them to me to decide."
"I will do it."
>>
>>27705915
>Before Twilight can question her, Zecora nods and gets Twilight's attention. "Time runs low dear friend, hurry and collect the ingredients before the day comes to an end."
>Twilight bites her lip, but gives her a confident smile. "Don't worry Zecora, we'll take care of the intruder and the ingredients, don't worry about a thing."
>Zecora walks back to her cauldron while Twilight suits up with the supplies needed for the day.
>As the saddlebag rests on her back, she hovers a miniature saddle towards you with similar pockets and bags.
>So you move your head to the side to move your fluffy mass, making room for the saddle on your back.
>"There, all set. You ready to head out Anon?"
"Yes. Let us go to collect what we need."
>The both of you walk out the door and out into the wilderness and Twilight turns around. "Goodbye, Zecora!"
>"Good tidings, Twilight Sparkle!"
>And now the both of you head down a path away from Ponyville.
>Deeper into the forest.
>A good time to ask Twilight what is needed.
"Twilight, what does a manticore look like?"
>"A manticore? It's sort of like a combination of three creatures. A lion's head and body, a scorpion's tail and stinger, and a bat's stretched wings." Twilight stops for a second to think to herself, then relays the idea to you. "Hmm... most of the stuff Zecora listed off would most likely be found at night, so how about we look for that manticore first, since they aren't nocturnal."
"A good plan. Let's mo-... another dart?"
>>
>>27705924
>Looking at your rear, another tentacle has blocked the sharp projectile, inserting more of the venom into you.
>An audible 'tch' is heard as a few bushes to the left rustle.
>You try to head after it, but Twilight stops you with her hoof. "Anon, we will get our chance, don't worry. Let's head towards that mountain over there, manticores tend to like the rocky terrain."
>You'll listen to her for now.
>Though you really don't want to take another dart.
>Heading through the bushes and shrubs of the forest, the trees start to dissipate around you as the rocky terrain becomes more and more visible.
>Looking around, you see no sign of a pursuer.
>You suspect that they will wait for you to return to the forest.
>"Don't worry Anon. With all these rocks and boulders, there's no way they can follow us. They'll just have to wait."
>Her confidence and well-rounded figure hasn't changed, though she is breathing a bit more heavily than before we started.
"Lets go further into the mountain, I'll be able to track the manticore from there."
>"Sounds good. If we catch it by surprise, maybe we won't even have to fight it."
>You nod and start to jump and scamper through the rocky landscape while Twilight uses her wings to traverse the area.
>That's when you see it.
>A bridge connecting two cliff faces together.
>And sleeping at the other side is a manticore.
>>
>>27705936
>You weren't expecting it to be that big, but you'd be able to handle it.
>You look at Twilight, which still has her confident smile on, and nod to her to show your legs changing.
>All four of your legs have turned into spring-like tentacles, causing your walking to be near silent.
>The true challenge will be the bridge.
>Taking your first step onto the bridge, it creeks and extends to your weight, making the manticore's ear twitch, but doesn't show any signs of waking up.
>A few more steps and... nothing.
>But, the next step contained a crack, and a regular hoof would have made just as much noise as the platforms you have on just now.
>The sound echoed throughout the entire canyon you were above, making you cringe.
>And making the beast wake up.
>Stretching out and smacking its lips, the manticore looks around for the intruder.
>But it can only see Twilight from across the bridge.
>Her eyes grow wide, but before she can yell, the beast gives a mighty roar to try and scare her away from the bridge.
>With nothing to do, she sits herself down to observe, confusing the manticore.
>It looks around the general area around it, wondering what the pony might be watching.
>And now she's started to giggle, making it furious.
>Moving its paw, it prepares to slam the ground to prove some sort of dominance in the area.
>Or perhaps to scare away anything that might be hiding.
>It hoists itself into the air, propelling itself with its wings, ready to clear the area.
>And then, a loud thud is heard across the forest.
>Everything lays silent.
>>
Where the fuck is the story wiht DT and Cherrywood that Laskruviel promised?
>>
>>27705959
it was so bad that the author died writing it.
>>
>>27705959
I've never had any experience writing romance. My attempt was a train wreck.
>>
>>27705108
Duuuuuuude that is fucking awesome, think you can do either PhD Anon or Erf's Anon and Chrysalis?
>>
I hate lurkers who don't post
>>
>>27705108
Does it look comic enough?

And I was thinking the text might go along the line of:

>"And here's your map. Try not to get caught this time.
"Discord, I think I'm gonna need a refill on the horn."
>"Of course! Hand it over."

Or something. I'm not that clever for dialogue. Most of the time anyway.

That said, should I change the flooring to crystal tiles for fitting implication for the dialogue?

>>27706084
If I'm up to it, and I might just add both of em. Maybe even add Anontonio for some 3/4 way sissy Chrissy action.
>>
>>27706603
Well I don't read Cookie's story (no offense), Erf didn't really post much and currently Elo's anon hasn't really done much since his story isn't as big as Erf's. Not much to comment on
>>
File: 1465214753579.png (803 KB, 500x2265) Image search: [Google]
1465214753579.png
803 KB, 500x2265
>>27704902
>“Oh yeah?! Then what is 45670 times two?!”
>“Oh come on… ok that would be… 9340, right?”
>>
>>27706891
>Not being the best at math triggers the Twilight
>>
>>27706888
Is more like Elo is just starting with his story
>>
>>27706891
Thanks for the heads up mr. anon

>>27704902
>“Oh yeah?! Then what is 45670 times two?!”
“Oh come on… ok that would be… 91340, right?”

>>27706822
l-lewd
>>
>>27706888
You suck tbqh senpai
>>
File: image.png (43 KB, 111x146) Image search: [Google]
image.png
43 KB, 111x146
>>27707399
I'm sorry anon
>>
>>27707522
I like you Anon
>>
>>27704959
These two better end up fucking or at least cuddling.
>>
>>27708314
Agree, I want to see Twilight and General Breeze fucking
>>
File: image.png (913 KB, 485x1142) Image search: [Google]
image.png
913 KB, 485x1142
>>27707973
We like you too man. Keep up the good work
>>
>>27708314
>Poor Cherrywood will get cucked by the princess of friendship
>>
>>27706822
I'm thinking. But I can't think of anything. But..if i had to think of something on the spot...it'd be.

"I think i'm going to need a charge for this"
>"For what? fighting that chimera? nonsense, i'm sure you'll do fine without it"

or something. it's hard to come up with something clever for this
>>
>>27708829
Can I request a pic of Cherrywood hugging PhD Anon while hissing at Twilight?
>>
>>27709080
Eat your vegetables first.
>>
>>27709087
But I'm already working on the next update
>>
>>27709148
Is the pic related to the next update?
>>
>>27709241
No It is related to what will happen after Anon's first day at school. So in like 3 updates more or less
>>
>>27709291
Okay
>>
>>27709080
Would Erf like this?
>>
Hump
>>
>>27702292
>And so, both you and Discord wait quite some time. Discord putting a hoof to his ear, listening for something.
"...what are you doing? Shouldn't we go in?"
>"Patience Anon, we can't go and do our thing until we hear the cry of the whineinglus annoyititiom"
>Wut?
"What....is that even word?"
>"Of course it is"
"And what is a whinamnabla thing?"
>"whineinglus annoyititiom anon..it's basically what you would call a very very annoying pony. And they have a very distinct cry. one of-"
>"Where is that Sculptor?! Listen here Sculptor! I may not be able to remember your name! But I can still remember your face! a perfect description is more than enough to have the guards arrest you for having me stand in place for well over two hours!"
>"Ahhhh..and there's it's wonderful wonderful cry" Discord had a sinister grin on his face.. Hell, you would encourage it this time. from just hearing that. Blueblood sounded like a real ass in real life.
"two hours? The fuck? It's only been twenty minutes..."
>"Yes, I know Anon" Discord chuckles "But to a whineinglus annoyititiom, ten minutes is an hour. Anyway..since that happens to be our cue. Just follow me lead...oh, and do put on your horn. I'd like to have some backup. I'll let off some of my own power so you can have an extra few charges." Discord straighten's his beret as he prepares to step towards Blueblood.
>Your eyes widen...shit...SHIT....
>>
>>27709878
>Should you lie? Dammit...ok..no. you could lie to Discord. Just think illogically...this is him. He'd never know. and he lies to you all the time. It goes back and forth.
"Actually...i'd like to try causing chaos without the horn. Makes good practice actually. right?"
>You give him a confident smirk. Rather than one of those goofy smiles. A confident smirk should show him that your game rather than trying to hide something.
>Discord face went completely neutral as he looked at you with half slit eyes. "What happened to the horn Anon, I appreciate a good lie. But you're very very bad at it. Do you need a new one per chance? hmmm..." Discord grinned "I'd wonder what would happen if somepony found the horn you lost. Ohhhh, that'd be fun"
>You sigh, and hang your head in shame...dammit.
"...Princess Celestia took my horn."
>Discord, still grinning, but obviously stunned, starts speaking through his teeth "She....took your horn? Is that what you said?"
>You nod
"Yeah...she took it. Because I used it to break into her castle to show off to my date"
>Discord was still frozen in a grin, but his eye was twitching.. Then suddenly he stepped up to you, furious. "HOW COULD YOU LET HER TAKE YOUR HORN?! HOW COULD YOU LET ANY HIGH STANDING, DO GOODING, DISGUSTING!..." Discord then backs off and smiles for a moment "Although has such a good sense of humor at times and really gets a giggle out of me when she has something over Twilight..Celestia could be so much more if she wanted to be really...but.." Discord then nearly slams his face into yours, back to his furious nature "WRETCHED PONY TAKE YOUR HORN?!"
>you take a few steps back, ok..so he was angry because Celestia took it. That's him..but still.
>>
>>27709919
"Look, sometimes doing things comes with consequences. I screwed up and she took my horn. And...I can't accept another one."
>"You can't? Or won't?" Discord growled as another horn appeared in front of you "Take it and lets get on with the fun. I don't have time to deal with you suddenly being all moral." Discord tapped his hoof on the ground, waiting for you as you just stared at it.
>...it was tempting. You even reached out to grab it. But you stop. You'd rather deal with Discord than with Celestia. Even if this whole trick somehow backfires on you. It shouldn't be so bad if Discord keeps his word and you refrained from the horn....god..somewhere you knew. Your logic didn't fully sync up.
>You push the hoof away and shake your head. And look at Discord with a confident and hard stare.
"I can't do it Discord. I'll join in on this. But Celestia didn't want me using the horn for a reason. Either you accept that or I'm outta here."
>"You can't do that Anon. I order you to take the horn!" Discord stamps his hoof.
"No! I gave you my offer. And I've known you long enough that you're not going to have fun if you force me into it."
>"No, but I could have fun making you a part of it"
>Both you and Discord locked eyes. You wouldn't budge
"....are you willing to lose me as a friend over this? Because I can still be your "son" and hate your guts. Hell, We got Queen Chrysalis, I could pal around with her if I need to."
>hopefully, that use of Season 3 rhetoric would get him to back down. You weren't going to disobey Celestia. You just couldn't.
>Discord groaned and stepped back. "a crude and harsh strategy, Anon. You're willing to follow Celestia over me. I can't believe I actually lived long enough to see the day"
>>
>>27709956
>you squint your eyes at him
"You're immortal..."
>"Yes....but that's besides the point. Very well, if it MEANS that much to you..." Discord points his hoof at the horn and makes it vanish. "Then we shall try it your way, and see what happens...." Discord shakes his head, and turns around to hide a frown. "It's a shame really, I can see your time with Twilight is making you into a goody four shoes after all. The old Anon would have been lying through his teeth and accepting a new horn....which...what if I gave this new one two charges? maybe three?" Discord turns to you with a smile
>You shake your head...as cool as that sounds...
"Sorry Discord...I just...can't."
>"I see" There was lament in his voice.
>The situation's aura is then broken by another yell from Blueblood "Who is there? Is that you sculptor? I demand another statue for making me wait! That is the only way to make up for this abhorrent act!"
>"Let's go....and remember...smiles" Discord says in a serious tone, stepping out and towards where Blueblood is.
>You almost felt bad for him. But, you knew to had to hold fast. Discord was Discord. He'd get over it...He just had to accept that you had to be more accepted by your pony friends. and not by him.
>You follow him as he steps up to Blueblood with a joyous smile "Ahhh, you must be Prince Blueblood, a pleasure to meet you" He bows "A real real honor"
>Blueblood looked at Discord, confused. "Who are you? Where's the sculptor?"
>>
>>27710008
>"I'm you're new sculptor. The old one is busy with some business and so I am here to take his place. Along with me is my son, a junior sculptor and my trusted assistant."
>Blueblood just looked at you with disdain, then rolled his eyes and sighed. "I see, and how qualified are you? I won't just let anypony make my statue, especially one who brings their son. Foals can be disgusting and..ewww..uncouth"
>That fucking...
>You took a breath, and bowed to him a gentlemanly as possible "Prince Blueblood you needn't worry, I am taught in the ways of royal manners. In fact, it is truly an honor to be in the presence of the greatest prince of all Equestria. If I had known you were the client, I wouldn't have come..I am not worthy to even be seen by such marvelous eyes"
>"hmm.." Blueblood smiled and began to feel very proud of himself. "I like this one" Blueblood looks to Discord "So well mannered and understanding of what makes my position so great. Very well, you are my new sculptors Now,..." Blueblood puts himself into an elegant pose "Continue your predecessor's work. and please, make sure you get my eyes right. This statue must be able to make anypony who glances upon it fawn over my very visage"
>"Hrnnnn..yes. Well My prince, perhaps you'd like to take a small breather before we continue. You mustn't strain your valuable and precious body" Discord looks upon the unfinished statue as he speaks. Only the head and tail remained to be finished it seemed. everything else was...perfect,
>"You're right sculptor, I am parched. But the castle, it is too far away for a pony like me to get a drink." Blueblood looks upon you "Surely you know somepony else who can fetch me a drink."
>"Of course I do..." discord looks down at you, and shoos you along "You, go fetch the prince a drink. And make sure it's of..."High Class" " Discord gives you a wink
>High Class huh? It seemed he wanted you to do something to the drink itself.
>>
>>27710163
gotta remember to ungreentext Anon's words.

>also, the fuck? The castle was right there. If it wasn't Blueblood, you'd seriously wonder how anyone could be so lazy.
>You bow, and make your leave "Yes sir, right away my Prince"
>you head off to the castle. Good thing you had this disguise, or else you might get recognized. All you had to do was ask a guard where the kitchen was and you were golden.
>And finding a guard upon entering the castle wasn't so hard either. You just explained who you were, and the mention of the statue and blueblood seemed to have convinced them enough. The guard rolling his eyes at the fact they sent a child to get a drink instead of blueblood doing it himself or at least not sending a lost child to do it.
>You follow the guard's instructions and find the royal kitchen. Easy fucking peasy. It seems the chefs must have been out for some reason. It was empty. Good for you, you just had to find the drinks and that's that.
>You find a door, and open it. It seemed to be some sort of huge pantry. But for ciders...huh...it wasn't as large as a wine cellar. But perhaps this was just a room for ready to serve ciders and drinks? You just take one down with your mouth and put it on a table. closing the door with a kick of your back hoof..
>You stare at the bottle intently...hmmmn
"...How am I going to screw with this? Spit?...nah...too easy...Puke?...ehh..I don't feel like it.."
>Then you get an evil idea in your head.
"Well Blueblood, you know what else is yellow?"
>you chuckle evilly and take the bottle. Now you just had to find a bathroom...or maybe you could just quickly take a piss in the pantry. Egh...problem is though. the thing needed to be uncorked. You started to open drawers for a corkscrew.
>>
>>27710207
"Come on.....where is-"
>Suddenly, you hear a door open and close. You get spooked for a moment. But only a moment, you sorta kinda had permission to be in here so you go back to looking for the corkscrew. If they had anything to say, you'd just explain it like you explained to the guard.
>"Hello there, might I ask what you're doing in the royal kitchen?"
"Looking for a corkscrew to uncork a..."
>you look up, and then freeze....ahhh shit...AHH DAMMIT.
>CELESTIIIAAAAAAA
"P-princess Celestia......ahh, just...looking for a corkscrew for your nephew. He wanted a drink. I'm the..."
>Fuck Discord, you didn't even give yourself a name!
"I'm...Stonehenge's son. Your nephew's sculptor...yeah"
>Celestia smiled and shook her head "Your father could have done a better job of disguising you. And by that I mean your voice." She sighed "So, what is he up to this time?"
>Oh goddammit..she knew who you were..
"You're not angry?"
>You fearfully ask that question. Both wanting to know and not know the answer.
>Celestia looks down at your forehead. Even gives it a quick tap with her hoof. "Not particularly, nothing interesting is going on for the thirty minutes of free time I have. To tell you the truth, I'm here against the wishes of my chefs. They said that having leftover cake is not good for a Princess...but I beg to differ, and I was going to get myself a piece before they all come back from their carefully planned out simultaneous break. Besides, I can see you must have resisted whatever temptation Discord had of getting your horn back. Or does he not know?"
>You look to the side, you couldn't look her in the eye
"He knows..."
>>
>>27710279
>"hrnn, Well Anon. I'm proud that you haven't given into temptation.I'm sad to know however, that Discord couldn't resist seeing you for a whole week. So then, what are you two up to? Is it fun? If it is..I wouldn't mind joining in for just a little bit. Of course, it depends on what it is." Celestia gave you a gentle pat on the head. She didn't want you to feel shame around her.
>and it was a gentle pat, followed by a rub...dammit. she was sooo...gentle..
>You look back at her, feeling softened, but still ashamed.
>And..you couldn't lie to her...
"We're about to mess with your nephew. That's ok, right?"
>"Ohhhh..I forgot he came by." Celestia chuckled to herself. "It completely slipped my mind actually. I wonder why he came. Did he say the reason by any chance?"
"He said you let him have a statue of himself in the garden"
>Celestia made a grim look, then put her hoof to her forehead. "...oh. I did, didn't I...he must have asked while I was busy. To tell you the truth.." Celestia leans down to whisper in your ear "I don't listen to most of anything he has to say"
>you smile at that. and hold in your laughter. you didn't want to offend.
>"Anon..." Celestia gives you a poke to your side, making you giggle "You don't have to hold it in. It was meant to be funny.....but it's also true."
"S-sorry..I just didn't want to offend you"
>>
>>27710324
>Celestia shook her head and gave you a "warm as the sun" smile "Anon, I'm not easily offended. so....what were you going to do with that drink? were you going to switch it with water? or perhaps mix in an unsavory drink like bitteroot malt?"
>.........
"I was going to mix it with something. But that Bitteroot Malt thing sounds like a much better idea."
>"Alright," Celestia's horn begins to glow as the pantry door opens once again,a new drink popping out. the bitteroot malt. "While I get this mixed. Why don't you tell me about your days with Twilight. Twilight has been sending me letters everyday...but I haven't received a letter for yesterday and I'm interested to know if anything happened."

thats it for now. tirred
>>
>>27710327
I love Erf's Celestia. She's just as you'd expect her to be depicted. So comfy.
>>
Page 9 GTFO
>>
>>27710327
Baseelestia
>>
>>27710551
Yeh, this thread is great at providing Celestia
>>
>>27711659
Elo's Celestia hasn't really made an appereance for a while tho
>>
Erf Anon and PhD Anon in "The Tale of Two 'Tias."
>>
>>27712504
Elo's Tia > Erf's Tia
>>
>>27712595
Erf's Tia > Pink Toy Tia > Elo's Tia
>>
>>27712668
Elo's Tia =/= Erf's Tia >Pink Tia > Comics Tia > You
>>
>>27713092
Oh good. I might be on the bottom of the Tiatiers, but Im still a Tia I suppose.
>>
>>27713116
A shitty one
>>
File: im a princess.jpg (270 KB, 791x1024) Image search: [Google]
im a princess.jpg
270 KB, 791x1024
>>27713294
better a princess than a nameless background pony :^)
>>
Things.
>>
>>27705946
>You jump off the knocked out mandicore and dust off your hooves.
>Taking a look at the mandicore, it now has a giant bruise on its head, mirroring the look of a large pimple.
>You try to make sense of it, but Twilight soon flies on over to look at the creature.
>"Wow Anon, you actually took it out in one hit! That's some crazy strength you have."
>You admit, the praise is nice, but this wasn't how you planned it to go.
>It involved more blood and broken bones, but this would have to suffice.
>Taking the manticore's jaw, you lift up its head, revealing its teeth to the outside.
>Twilight cringes a little. "Well, Zecora never said it would be a clean job."
>You shrug, transforming your arm to create suction cups.
>It connects to the sharpest tooth in the manticore's mouth and proceeds to pull it out, eliciting a yelp from the creature, but nothing else.
>You drop the creature's jaw onto the floor and give the tooth to Twilight, who wraps it in her mist and puts it into her pouch. "Alright, that's the first ingredient done. Now we'll need a cockatrice' eyes, though..." Twilight thinks for a moment, wondering if there could be a different way to do this. She didn't want to take away a creature's eyes, but if it was for her son's sake...
>You however, didn't have a problem with it.
>So the both of you proceeded across the bridge and through the rocky terrain.
>But something seemed... off from last time.
>>
>>27713394
>A peculiar scent has filled the air, and it seems to be getting more and more powerful as you approach the forest.
>You create a tentacle to stop Twilight's flight and look around, sniffing around you for the strange aroma.
>"Is something wrong Anon?"
"Something is off from when we were last here, it must of been th-..." just then, Twilight lands onto your tentacle, nearly falling asleep in its grasp.
>"A-Anon... th-the bush..." and shes out cold.
>Great.
>You turn your head to look at the bushes around you.
>A patch to the left, a single shrub in the center view, and a-
>And they just nailed you with one to the nose.
>Taking the dart and throwing it to the ground, you try to morph yourself, but find it too hard to concentrate.
>Your vision is starting to get hazy, and now you realize that you've dropped Twilight onto the ground.
>At least, that's what you think the purple mass on the ground is...
>You try to... think of a way... to stop...
>From...
>...
>You wake up.
>Hanging upside-down.
>Facing a very dirty filly.
>>
>>27713394
What's a mandicore
>>
>>27713401
>Her mane is unkempt and tons of dirt has been smeared on her fur, concealing any visible color.
>She appears to be jumping in excitement, a bright smile on her face.
>She's a very energetic one.
>Though her eyes tell a different story.
>"Hello~, me. Chinka, you. Punka."
"Do you speak my language?"
>Chinka jumps, her eyes going wide. "You speak! That is good! Um... me good, no bad."
>Chinka walks up to you and touches your face, massaging it out of curiosity. "Oooooh~, no dark. Me wrong?"
>You try to speak, but she constantly nuzzles you and keeps moving your cheeks up and down, mirroring that of a child fluffing its pillow.
"Dommph ymph nmph wheraah, Twilaaagh imph"
>"Tunka? her go there. You go here." Chinka points over to the right, which lays an unconscious Twilight laying on some leaves and mud.
>And finishes her sentence by booping you in the nose.
>Your face scrunches up, which causes a chain reaction inside of you.
>Tentacles emerge out of the vines restricting you, cutting them to shreds and grabbing a nearby branch.
>Before your limbs are able to pull you away, Chinka grabs onto you, pulling the both of you into the tree.
>"Punka try leave?! Why leave, stay!
"I couldn't talk, and I won't leave you."
>Chinka loosens her grip on your head and looks at you with a slight blush. "... you won't?" but before she can finish, she loosens her grip too much, causing her to fall to the ground.
>>
>>27713406
manticore*

>>27713410
>She squeals and squirms as she falls, but stops as a tentacle catches her, inches from hitting the ground.
>Lowering yourself to her level, the both of you sit on the ground as your tentacles retreat back into you.
>And Chinka, instead of panicking, looks at you brighter than before. "Dark... me right!"
"Before you berate me again, what is the substance you used to make me pass out?"
>Chinka thinks, trying to process what you just said, and then she lights up like a light-bulb. "Oh, sticky! Me use numnum for grubstub."
>She walks over to Twilight and picks up a long, hollow stick with her hooves.
>And then she reaches into a few leaves, taking out a green slime and slathering it onto the tip of the stick, creating a liquid wall on the end. "Grubstub go here, numnum need blow for dart."
>So the dart itself isn't coated.
>Only the tip.
>Taking a look at Twilight, she seems to be resting comfortably, trying to constantly grab onto the nothing in front of her.
"Chinka, do you have an antidote?"
>"An-ti-do-te?"
"Cure for Tunka."
>"Oh! me have here." She goes into the pile of leaves again and pulls out sticky yellow sap. "Rub on Tunka, Tunka goes up!"
>You nod and take the yellow sap from her hoof and walk up to Twilight.
>While you are smearing the sap onto her forehead, you notice a faint glow on her horn.
>Weird, maybe it has to do with whatever she is dreaming.
>>
>>27713421
>Chinka moves next to you and pushes up to your side to see what it is. "Oh, glow thing on head!"
"It's a horn."
>"Horn?" but before you could explain the horn, Twilight's eyes open up, cancelling the faint glow.
>"Erm... huh? Anon? Wait, who are you?"
>"Me. Chinka, you. Tunka, yes."
>Twilight gets up and brushes herself off, looking at you with a confused look. "Ummm... so this is the pursuer?"
"Yes. I regret to say that she hit me with a dart."
>"Huh... anyways, how are you doing um... Chinka?"
>"Me good, want help."
>"Help?" Twilight is caught with curiosity as you look around at your surroundings.
>"Me need flower, glow like blue!"
>It appears that you both were out for quite a while.
>"Really? We're gonna look for a flower just like that!"
>A little after dusk, with hints of pink sunlight at the edge of canopy.
>"You need flower? I need flower! Two need flowers!"
>A rustle comes from one of the bushes, causing your ears to twitch.
>"Well, we can both look for them then."
>You face the direction where the noise came from, and see what looks like a reptiles tail come out from the bush.
>"Yay! friend Tunka and Punka!"
>You walk up to the bush and pull the tail out of the bush, making whatever it is to screech.
>A scaled creature with the feet and head of a chicken, and a draconic complex.
>>
>>27713429
>The description fits, now to take the eyes.
>The Cockatrice attempts to stare daggers into your soul, but you feel nothing.
>Mostly because your ignoring its eyes and dangling the monster in your grasp, making it dizzy.
>Putting it down, it wobbles a little in its confused state and tries to stare at you, but fails to keep both pupils aimed at you.
>You take this opportunity to transform your hoof into a multitude of tentacles, taking one of the suction limbs, and grasping both eyes.
>And with a swift pull, and a swing from your other hoof, the eyes release from their sockets.
>The creature screeches in agony, blood streaming down its face, before collapsing.
>And that's when you start to hear more from your surroundings.
>Turning to Twilight and Chinka, they are screaming you at the top of their lunges.
>Guess you'll have to wait for them to stop.
>You adjust the tentacle's back into a morphed state of what would be your hoof and take a look at the two eyes.
>The bright scarlet spheres glow in your grasp with ominous power.
>It looks nice, like an ornament you'd hang on a tree.
>You put the two eyes into your saddle bag and look back at the two screaming ponies.
>They haven't stopped.
>So you walk up to them, and slap them both with your hoof.
>You try to do it as gently as possible, but you still manage to leave a red mark on both their cheeks.
>>
>>27713434
>The both of them shake their heads and look around confused.
>"Huh, uh? Anon, what happened?"
"I got the eyes of the cockatrice. You and Chinka were screaming when I finished."
>You point to the passed out cockatrice on the ground, which makes Twilight twitch and trigger a gag reflex.
>"Couldn't you have... maybe done something else?"
"We need these eyes. This creature doesn't need them anymore."
>Twilight's waves of regret make it all the more unpleasant to you. "Couldn't you have done something a little less drastic?"
>"Uh... me no feel good no more..." combined with Chinka's confusion and fright, it looks to be a bountiful feast of emotions tonight.
>So you decide to try and fix the situation.
>You walk up to the passed out cockatrice, its sockets still leaking crimson on the grass.
>Enhancing your right eye, you can see the knots and ties inside the creature.
>Mystic chains of grey mist intertwine along the edges of the creatures deformities.
>"Anon, what are you planning to do?" Twilight feels worried about your intentions, but you assure her.
"I am fixing the problem. Just give me time."
>Before Twilight can interject, surprisingly, Chinka grabs onto her.
>"Let dark work, work good, pass bad!" Twilight hesitates to go against the fillies judgement, but stays in place for her sake.
>The two bite their lips as you open your mouth and retract your jaw.
>But instead of growing out your teeth, they instead transform into tentacles, contorting against themselves to create a circular hole in the middle of your mouth.
>And with that, you begin to suck the magical essence out of the cockatrice.
>>
>>27713311
The shitposting princess
>>
>>27713446
What's your fetish with tentacles m8
>>
>>27713643
Dunno, but having tentacles teeth is pretty lewd
>>
>>27712595
Different characters honestly, Elo's Celestia is way more smug, arrogant and mischevious than the playful Celestia that Erf's writtes. And also because Elo has to develop Celestia waaaay more than Erf
>>
Tentacle bump
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 74

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.