[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, /mlp/ I was wondering: Why is it that out of all the ponies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
Hey, /mlp/
I was wondering: Why is it that out of all the ponies you could have chosen, you went with Rainbow Dash as you cum-dumpster meme.
(I'm of course refering to the IWTCIRD meme)
>>
>>27682851
Ask the orginal shitposter.
>>
>>27682851
It was a cancerous forced meme until people started seeing it as a /mlp/ staple and not a cancerous forced meme.
>>
>>27682851
Blame PTS.
But I wouldn't have had it any other way
>>
>>27682851
Horsefuckers were bronies once. She was a popular mare at one point.
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 514x536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 514x536
>>27682915
>implying horsefuckers aren't bronies regardless of whatever they want to label themselves as
>>
File: 1462693807393-0.gif (181 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1462693807393-0.gif
181 KB, 500x500
>>27682851

i think she was the first to make this infamous bend over stretching pose. Also she just looks nice. Before i knew about mlp i thought she was the main character. she certainly looks like it.

>>27682932

people have been killed for less anon. never say that again.
>>
Wasn't this thread one of the most commonly spammed during the /b/ raids?
>>
>>27683093

no, as far as i know IWTCIRD was a new meme invented in mlp around autmun 2012
>>
>>27682851
Because of that pose and dashfags forced it pretty hard
>>
>>27682851
pony thread simulators
>>
>>27682851
The pose.
>newfags
>>
>>27683101
Autmun sounds close to autism and the meme started around Autmun I think I am on to something anons
>>
>>27683264
Good job.
You have solved the most important riddle in the world.
>>
>>27682932
>the people who invented bronies decide to scrap the name
>"Y-You can't do that, it's what the normies have accepted!"
Anon, please. Even if we started off calling ourselves horsefuckers, the rest of the world wouldn't be okay with it.
>>
>>27683477
Wise words for a 4channer.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.