[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Worst part of MLP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (32 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
32 KB, 1280x720
What was in your opinion the worst part of the show?
>>
>>27682596
>not even a pony image
>maxresdefault.jpg
fuck off faggot. youre not even from this board.
>>
>>27682596
You in it
>>
>>27682596

the fans
>>
>>27682596
It's target demographic and toy shilling led to plots that where garbage and world building that was stomped all over for episodic convenience. It would have been better as a slightly more serious show with a concerted focus like gravity falls (episodic formula obeys the overall structure rather than vice versa).

As a personal view I wanted more horse based cultural artifacts to differentiate how the species behaves in relation to our predator social dynamics.
>>
>>27682596
Spike at Your Service.
>>
>>27682596
Spike episodes
>>
>>27682596
Twilight sparkle.
>>
Discord being "redeemed" instead of staying as a fun side-villain.

Way to fuck up a perfect character
>>
>>27683040
I never liked Discord to begin with. I just didn't find him funny in the S2 premiere.
>>
>>27682596

The worst part of the show was Feeling Pinkie Keen (don't give me wrong i like this episode) was that Twilight Sparkle become so stupid for three reasons.

>She never cares about the Pinkie sense until she was getting hit or hurt by hazards.
>Next that she test of Pinkie Pie with Spike, until he notice that it cause accidents but Twilight is ignoring him and failing to understand it each time.
>Finally is been chased by the Hydra, Twilight is only just jumped and land on the bubble. Instead she can easy teleport.
>>
>>27682864
>toy shilling led to plots that where garbage
I agree but it's the nature of the beast. It's a show to sell toys after all. I wish Cadance and the crystal empire never happened but hey.
>>
>>27682596

Sunset Shimmer
>>
>>27682596
Starlight Glimmer
>>
>>27682596
Spike episodes. I fucking hate all of them
>>
>>27682596
the songs
>>
File: latest-20.png (170 KB, 481x500) Image search: [Google]
latest-20.png
170 KB, 481x500
>>27683166
>A character who isn't even in the show is the worst part of the show
>>
>>27682596
I think their attempts to attract and appease the older audiences conflicted with the 7-year-old girl foundations. Too many episodes come off as completely ridiculous and end up just being lame. Except the 100th episode.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.