[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So if Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy have been friends since flight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (72 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
72 KB, 1280x720
So if Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy have been friends since flight school, how did Gilda not know who Fluttershy was?
>>
>>27680420
Gilda was a friend from flight camp. Flutters, as a weak flier probably didn't go.
>>
>>27680420
The writers are bad at their jobs.
>>
>>27680420
do you think fluttershy went back after she fell? gilda and dash probably met after that event since she wasnt with dash when she confronted those bullies.
>>
>>27680482
but i thought that season 1 was perfect? did the faustfags lie to me?
>>
>>27680489
Nostalgia is a hell of a drug.
>>
>>27680420
What is having different friends? Not every friend you have hangs out with your other friends, Dash probably chilled with flutter before leaving, and chilling with Gilda.
>>
>>27680467
This
>>27680611
And mostly this
>>
>>27680420
Plot hole
>>
File: 93.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
93.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
>>27680467
/thread
>>
>>27680489
as a newfag I can confirm all seasons are pretty good. the quality of the episodes is more of an episode to episode thing.

I do think they had better body language going on in the first seasons, seeing the characters get around the logistical issues of not having hands was cute. Now they use magic a lot to get around it. understandable but kind of a shame.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.