[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Future Spoon Feeding
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1465669598447.gif (1 MB, 768x614) Image search: [Google]
1465669598447.gif
1 MB, 768x614
Well horsefuckers, I'm leaving for two months on walkabout, so I'm going to be missing approximately half the season and all the shitposting that comes with it. I leave tomorrow bright and early, I'd like to have a thread that spoon feeds me what I missed now to get it out of the way.
>>
>>27678227
fuck off
>>
>>27678238
Thanks, /mlp/.
>>
>>27678227
You do realize we hiatus now, right?
>>
>>27678418
Wait, I thought season 6 would have 26 episodes.
>>
>>27678461
Are you new?

We're doing this season in half seasons, so we half to go through a mini-hiatus and the second half of the season will premier later in the year. So go on your field trip, faggot, I can promise you that you're not going to miss a fucking thing.
>>
>>27678488
My apologies I only recently started to watch the show again. So basically I am new. Well I'm retarded I had a wonderful last thread, see y'all in august.
>>
since this thread is trash anyway i'd like to hijack it a little bit. I just watched slice of life for the first time since i took a while off the ride and am now just catching up. What's the big deal? I heard it was some atrociously stupid episode but i really only felt that way during the vinyl/ocatavia double song pour hour. What gives?
>>
>>27678602
>pour
power
>>
>>27678608
It was a severe cases of catering to fans. And people aren't always fans of those types of episodes in any fandom.

Also the fanon for a lot of the bg pones isn't wholly loved by all anons
>>
>>27678820
I don't see anything wrong about it. The creators put much effort to make a surprise for the fans, the episode had some good gags. I guess some people just put too much thought in a cartoon that is designed to be for entertainment.
>>
>>27678602
That's the big secret. Slice of Life wasn't actually a bad episode. It was silly, and it was pandering, and some people hate it simply because of that, but it wasn't a bad episode. It was just different.
>>
>>27678602
The main complaint I hear is that the story jumped around a lot and several subplots never went anywhere. Personally, I think focusing on how well the story threads tied together is missing the point. The episode was meant to show how life in Equestria works for ponies outside of the main six- to expand the setting, let us see the connections and roles of other characters- and at that, it succeeded.
>>
>>27678602
People are just buttmad that the episode catered to the fandom, even though it was pretty enjoyable.
>>
>>27678227
Kill yourself autistic manchild
>>
>>27678602
>I heard it was some atrociously stupid episode
You heard us right, it was
> but i really only felt that way during the vinyl/ocatavia double song
Leave, your taste is shit and are a part of the people who ruined this fandom
>>
>>27678602
only assravaged faggots hate that episode. it was fun.
>>27680433
>us
you dont represent /mlp/ faggot.
>>
>>27678227
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.