[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people hate Fall Of Equestria? pic somewhat related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: 1466081559605.png (302 KB, 800x601) Image search: [Google]
1466081559605.png
302 KB, 800x601
Why do people hate Fall Of Equestria?
pic somewhat related
>>
>>27677482
what the fuck is FOE
>>
>>27677482
Because its laughably autistic.
>>
>>27677526
This
>>
File: Trashman I call upon thee.jpg (111 KB, 680x518) Image search: [Google]
Trashman I call upon thee.jpg
111 KB, 680x518
>>27677482
>Lets take a series that went to shit and a little girls show, clobber them together, and half ass it for the sake of being able to create edgy art
>>
>>27677607
What series that went to shit?
>>
>>27677607
It just works.
>>
>>27677617
Whoops, wrong FoE.

But both are shit.
>>
>>27677482
Fall of Equestria
Fallout Equestria
>both shit
>both ow the edge

Coincidence? I think not
>>
>>27677607
>>27677633
Fallout didn't really go to shit. Yeah, Fallout 4 was a mess, but remember that NV came out before that one. Just wait until Bethesda allows Obsidian to make another one and the series will be back on track.
>>
>>27677482

>over the edge writing
>child lesbian pone
>muh warfare pony
>main character that can survive multiple bullet penetrations on the chest
>edge drone horse

Honestly the only thing I could save was the relationship between Velvet Remedy and the male cowbow rainbow 2.0

And even that was kinda cliche.
>>
>>27677640
>Both shit
Yes, exactly what i tr-
>both ow the edge
...Fo:E was half fucking Fallout, what did you expect, unicorns shitting rainbows?
>>
>>27677482
I don't mind Anthro, but the FOE Anthro is too defined.

Also shit story.
>>
>>27677713
Fallout isn't edge. Not once during any of the games did I stop and think "Wow, thats shoehorned edgy-ness"
>>
>>27677771
>itt: retards who can't tell the difference between "of" and "out"

Check em.
>>
My Brave Piny: Starfleet Magic is worse than those two.

Fo:E has at least a story, Fall of Equestria admits it is misogynistic garbage to get your rocks off. Starfleet is just pure autism and what you get if Chris Chan wasn't focused on sex and more on Power Rangers
>>
>>27677713
Fallout isn't edginess. There's a big difference between having a serious atmosphere and being edgy.
>>
>>27677802
>shitty dystopian america
>vault tech fucking up humanity's greatest hope for survival for shits and giggles
>you either kill your son or nuke boston OR kill everyone or side with one of three dystopian superpowers AND saving the day gets you exiled from your vault

To be honest, the only Fallout game that wasn't pure edge was 2, and that was a clusterfuck of 90s memes. I turned it off when you had to fight Pinkie and the Brain.
>>
>>27677851
Anon, that isn't edge. By your logic any movie/game with a villan or combat is edge. Edge is going over the top for the sake of being """""cool""""".
>>
>>27677851
That isn't exactly edginess though. Edgy is something that tries to be cool by being "dark" and "serious". I mean, if you're going by that logic, then that must mean that any piece of media that includes a post-apocalyptic dystopian society and has a serious tone to it would be considered "edgy".
>>
I'm not quite sure what we're talking about here
>>
>>27677904
This. Being dark and serious isn't the problem, it's when you try to turn the tone of "dark and serious" into some focal point, or one of the most notably things. Or when things are done for shock value alone.

It's like salt. You can add some to food to spice it, or a little more to make it a salty dish, but you can't just have a pile of salt as a dish.
>>
>>27677905

Fall of Equestria (FoE): Clopfic for kids who want to overpower woman, misoginy
Fallout Equestria (FOE): Literally autismo: Warfare edition, long as shit dont read it

About OP question
I dont hate FoE, I even dislike FOE more than FoE
Last time when I tried to look for FoE stuff I never found a canon story, its a lot of unfinished fanfics
Does a canon main story exist?
>>
File: 1449988041074s.jpg (3 KB, 90x125) Image search: [Google]
1449988041074s.jpg
3 KB, 90x125
>>27678004
If I remember correctly from the fimfiction group, there are three stand alone stories that are cannon and everything else is fanfiction.
>>
Guys, you can stop pretending you have taste by calling something popular shit. There's a reason everyone hates hipsters, ya know.
>>
>>27677482
I don't know what that is but considering that out of 300 pictures on derpi I have only 10 unfiltered, and half of them is downvoted to death, it seems very shitty. Like, some specific autistic fetish or something.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.