[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MLPFEMTORPG: It Doesn't Die Just Sleeps Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 5
File: mlpfmtorpg-2.0_core UNOFFICIAL.jpg (3 MB, 1200x2559) Image search: [Google]
mlpfmtorpg-2.0_core UNOFFICIAL.jpg
3 MB, 1200x2559
>2 0 Rules
goo gl/GZeKHu
>2 0 Multiclasses
goo gl/3Gzb5Z

>1 4 rules
goo gl/jyvXV
>1 4 Multiclasses
goo gl/6Tvgb

>Expanded Racials 3 5 (New Release!)
goo gl/LdJNFf

>OP Image:
goo gl/IpKEC
>optional dice-bot script
http://jsbin com/amemah/latest

>ooc chat
http://cytu be/r/Pretendhorse_Playhouse
>Alternate Chat
http://cytu be/r/mlprpg
This is where everyone is! Stop by and say hi!

>IRC:
Channel is #MLPRPG
Host is Rizon
http://client01 chat mibbit com/?channel= is the recommended client No downloads needed! Its all browser based!
>>
File: clock77.jpg (90 KB, 559x371) Image search: [Google]
clock77.jpg
90 KB, 559x371
>>27675846
>"That was QUITE the relaxing night"
>Indeed it was
>"Yeah I can't believe we... wait"
>"It says here it's a MONTH later than when we went to sleep? How?"
>No time to discuss that, we have a quest to run...

Post sheets for the 77th session of TimeQuest
>>
File: Honey Attempts To Seduce.jpg (166 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Honey Attempts To Seduce.jpg
166 KB, 1920x1080
>>27675959
http://pastebin.com/uMeKkzmM
>>
>>27675959
http://pastebin.com/zfGK7ALa
>>
File: 1465550995892.jpg (107 KB, 847x960) Image search: [Google]
1465550995892.jpg
107 KB, 847x960
>>27675959
http://pastebin.com/suUANz89
>>
>>27675959
http://pastebin.com/ken587Xq
>>
>Year: 1 BE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5nN0calkss
Last TimeQuest, numerous events took place for our courageous party. Following the events led about by Eo-Naxx Fang's staff and the Windigoes all finally calming down, leading to the fateful meeting with all three tribes' leaders that would begin the foundings of Equestria, the party returned to Starswirl's Sanctum as his guests to spend the evening before taking the next step in their journey.

It is now the morning after, and though the winter cold still persists, a gleam of unusually bright sun pokes through the cover, making the outlook of their journey looking not so bleak as the party gathers in Starswirl's Inner Sanctum. The alicorn princesses and Starswirl stand besides it ready to see you all off on your journe, along with Clover and Claymore.

Starswirl turns to you all, nodding, "A shame you cannot all stay longer. I can't remember the last time I had so many guests. But, without sounding too cliche about it, time may well be growing short."

(1/3)
>>
>>27676556
>>27676102
>You slowly regain more of your lost godhood and feel the Heart's power returning. You no longer go helpless from the effects of Fervor, and may allow one automatic crit Inspire per combat.

Celestia raises a hoof to you, bowing her head, "Emperor, it was... it was such an honor, to meet you like this. I'm just ever so sorry our time was so short, but, I suppose it'll just be a matter of time till I see you again." She smiles, taking a small whisper, "And, I promise, I'll see to it my sister and I won't let Master Starswirl TOO much rest."

Starswirl turns to the time machine, sighing. "I really do wish I could have studied that as well. The wonders this Glitch's machine could have done for my own research. Bah, no sense crying over it. I have plenty of projects, I suppose."

>>27676037
>Your changeling evolution continues, and after your experiences in the dreamscape with Luna you find yourself able to fuse with inorganic matter on a whim, fusing it into your body and gaining various bonuses with different material.

After having finished a quick training session with Steel, still covered in his cape, you see Luna turn to you and smile, reaching over to wrap a wing over you, "Hey! There you are! Last night was simply grand, you should sleep over soon, you know where to find me."

Claymore turns to you after being pushed forward by Clover, the unicorn bowing his head gratefully as Steel turns his head away from the colt. "Ms. Onyxia! I'm glad I caught you. I wanted to thank you, for everything..."
>>
>>27676560
>>27675991
>Your experience in combat outside of the Crumple has given you more skill in holding your own as a tiny Breezie, your body feeling incredibly invigorated now having healed from the Pegasi medicines. While in combat if you can switch off between melee and ranged every turn you net a +2 bonus. This bonus is counted on the second sequence.

Screech and Boo sit on the outside of the Crumple, looking towards the time-machine as they converse, "So, where we off to next, Honey? You and Nero figure something out last night after I passed out?" Screech asks.
Boo looks sour, "Still can't believe you got to fly the stupid thing..."

>>27676109
>Last night, you discovered a new method of creating clothing using your magical thread sought by the Order, imbuing each piece with magical properties gifted from it and able to create a wardrobe of magical equipment given time and preparation (full details soon to be listed on Upgrade sheet in TQ docs).

You see Twilight grasping closely the gauntlet from last night, knowing that she had spent the whole night with STarswirl analyzing it and the gem-stone left by the Eon Beetle destroyed yesterday, when Luna turns to you as well from Onxyia's side and wraps a hoof around your neck, "You too, alright? Hope you didn't mind us crashing your dream, but it was a joy meeting you all, I wish I could see where you were going to next!"
>>
>>27676570
"Listen kid," Southern gives Luna a bunch of fancy clothes from her foal's fashion collection. "You're the better princess. You're gonna start a fund for me - put one coin in a vault every day, then leave it to be collected in my name when I'm born. Also, don't get mad at your sister because she'll stick you on the moon."

[1d10] convincing

She goes over to Twilight. "How many bombs did they fit in the glove?"
>>
>>27676570
Honey simply laughs as she gets Crumple fired up and ready to move out.
"Don'ta worry, Boo. You might geta a chance at some point."

"Well, Nero isa going to Luke's time to makea sure I didn't fuck his place upa too much. As for usa, we're heading back to the best, fuckinga shithole I've ever known. My time."
>>
>>27676556
>>27676560
>Nero doesn't 'feel' anything, it doesn't work that way

Nero looks to the aged wizard, wearing a black suit and tie, with His year old daughter on His shoulders, looking about curiously.

"Keep an eye out for the Order of Eon, and especially Eo Naxx Sight. Don't let them steal that gemstone, and continue studying its properties. If it IS dreamstone, as Twilight thinks, it could be very useful to us."

Before looking to Celestia and Luna

"Until we meet again."

Then Honey.
>>27676626
"Lead them on. Eo Naxx Claw is a griffon, and supposedly something of a 'mad scientist'. Your era is far removed from anything important, show no restraint in finding him. I'll try and meet up with you as soon as I've returned Nau and made sure Lukewarm's era isn't in disrepair. Good luck."
>>27676619
Nero listens as she says that last line, trying not to react so Luna thinks its a joke.
>>
>>27676656
Honey grins.
"Musica to my ears. Good lucka with Luke's time."
>>
>>27676556
>>27676560
Onyxia sighs as they return to the sanctum, "That didn't do anything to help, in the way I hoped, I mean. Wish we didn't have to leave so early so we could have practiced more." She mumbles to Steel.

Onyxia tries to step slightly so Luna's wing only gets onto her back.
"It was, thank you again for everything. I don't know if we'll be back here soon-ish, but I know we'll meet again at some point in the future."
Onyxia says with a chuckle.

Onyxia looks over as Claymore steps forward and bows.
"And I'm glad to see you're alright after all the crazyness that happened yesterday. And don't mention it, just make sure the next time we stop by your shop is the best in the city." She says with a smile.
>>
>>27676619
Luna looks at the collection of clothes you pile up on her, turning her eyebrows up in surprise, "Woah! Hey, w-where did you even get all of these?" She uses magic to float them up and behind to place on her back to carry, turning at you with a weird look, "Uh, okay, I guess I can ask Beardy to help me set one up in town." She smirks at the moon line, and gives a loud laugh, throwing a hoof, "Hah! As if, Celestia wouldn't dare. If she did I'd send her obedient tail right to the sun in return, and then we'd both lose."
Celestia, turning her head, gives a scoff, sarcastically saying, "I guess. Besides, how could an occasionally obnoxious brat like her make anyone ever want to send her to another celestial body?" As Luna sticks her tongue out at her older sister playfully.

As you ask Twilight she smiles and shakes her head, "None, thank Celestia..." she squeaks, looking over at the present day alicorn, then clears her throat, "I mean, thank goodness. They had a lot of advanced tech in there though. From what we uncovered, it had two main purposes: absorbing and negating magical effects... like what I assume it used to block the staff's possession... and act as some sort of beacon for a time machine's portal."

>>27676626
Boo looks elated, smiling ear to ear, "Really?!"
Screech scoffs, "Maybe. If you don't break the chair sitting in it."

Boo's face goes white as you mention your time. "Wait. The future? The future where that griffon freak made a dozen clones of myself I had to watch die, future? THAT future?" Boo shakes, "Oooh... not a good memory."

Screech chuckles, "Well I'm excited to see it. You and I used to argue all the time over how the world would end and now we get to see it."
>>
File: portal.jpg (20 KB, 359x284) Image search: [Google]
portal.jpg
20 KB, 359x284
>>27676809
>>27676752
Steel turns to you, patting your back, "It was a short session, we'd need time to notice a different. Relax, we'll find more."

Luna giggles, "AH! I get it, time joke. Well, as soon as you can, I'd love to see where that ability takes you and what you can do with it. Your dream was one of the most fun I've had as well."

Claymore turns to you, the teen blushing and reaching up to scratch behind his neck, "I'm fine, the teachers kept me safe last night. I-I've got a new dorm here as well, for a year at least to fine tune my magic. I promise the Sharp Attire will be every bit the success it.. well, that it 'used' to be, next time you arrive. I'll make you a nice dress." Steel looks towards him, giving a faint smile.

>>27676656
Starswirl nods his head, turning towards Nau as he gives the foal a little pat on the head, the child cooing in response and grabbing at the old pony's beard and lightly grabbing it as he turns to you, "Sight might be powerful, but if he dares to make a move I'll have every resource at my disposal ready to meet him. If I find anything more about the gem, I'll find some way to contact you." He takes on a serious look, "You're welcome back at anytime, but I'll be expecting a new couch."

Celestia smiles warmly at you as Luna gushes, taking your hoof and shaking it, "I simply won't be able to wait! Find me the moment something needs to be conquered..."
"Luna!" Celestia reprimands
"...with noble and just purpose, of course." Luna adds, somewhat monotone.

Twilight grabs at the time-machine, holding it up, "Ready to go?" She aims the portal towards the center of the room, charging it up and firing a blight blue light towards the center of Starswirl's sanctum as the familiar time portal opens up in the room, a swirling whirlbool of blue energy. "Destination: the distant future."
>>
>>27676809
Honey raises a brow.
"Not surea what you mean there, but whatevera. There's a big change, thougha."
The head around Crumple closes and the voice changer kicks in.
"I'll be there this time!"

>>27676817
"You mean: shithole sweet shithole," Crumple corrects Twilight. Leading the charge, Crumple runs at the portal, guns already folding out as if expecting a fight right away.
>>
>>27676809
"Uh-huh. So obviously I can scratch through time itself now?" she jokes, taking the gauntlet.
>>
>>27676809
>>27676817
>meant to say 'anuthrite' last post

"Write your findings on a scroll and entrust it to Celestia. If my understanding of time travel is correct, you should be able to expand the scroll here, to expand it in the distant future."

Nero suggests as a method of contact.

Nero looks at the wizard with put-on disgust.

"What audacity for a robber! What kind of thief demands compensation when he is caught?"
>>27676817
Nero rolls His eyes at the teenicorns, before turning to Twilight.

"As soon as the others are through, set the machine for Lukewarm's era. And be ready for anything."

>After the others go to Future, Nero, Twilight, Lukewarm, and Nau proceed to the Modern Era, taking the time machine with them so as to be able to return to Future to regroup later.
>>
>>27676817
Onyxia nods, "Right, it'll be fine in a day or so."

"One of the better I've had too. I'll try to remember more of them from now on, train my memory along with all these abilities that keep popping up."

"It'll be better than it ever was, I'm sure of it," Onyxia praises to give Claymore some extra motivation, "Keep your muzzle to the grindstone and you can turn this year into a full scholarship."
"Aww, you don't have to do that." Onyxia says at Claymore's offer. Looking over to see the time portal open, she steps forward and puts a hoof around Claymore to give him a half-hug.
"I'm sure it'll be lovely, and I'll stop back as soon as I can to see your success."
>>
>>27676845
Boo and Screech look to each other, flapping their wings as they run right in behind Crumple, waving goodbye to Luna in particular as they blush at her, and leave the Pre-Hearth era behind. "Right! You've been surviving this era longer than any of us, how bad can it be with you there?"

Twilight turns to you and shouts, "Good luck!" As you step into the portal...

>>27676923
Twilight looks at it, turning her head slightly, "Scratch through it...? If you mean opening up a portal on its own, no, I don't think it can do that. What it does appear to do is act as a signal, a beacon, for other time-portals to sort of, look at and aim for." She pats the time-machine after creating the portal, "From what we've seen the portals' locations seem to be somewhat random, but, for example, if we went someone ahead using that, we could use it to open up another portal wherever we want after firing it from our side. We're going to another age on a side mission, but I think we'll be able to use that to catch up to you in no time."

You proceed through the portal as well after Boo and Screech chase after Crumple.

>>27677066
Luna smiles, "Of course, I suggest you start writing them down in a journal as soon as you wake up. Makes them simple to remember after that. Best of luck to you, my friend."

Claymore smiles, his thin beard seeming to curl up at the sounds of the compliment. "I will. I promise I will. I have another dream I hope to achieve besides improving my shop, but I'll see they are both fulfilled. And once I am a strong knight and a strong mage, I swear I'll make you the finest dress Unicornia... no, ANY tribe has ever laid their eyes upon." The purple stallion blushes beet red as you wrap him in a half hug, standing firm and lightly returning it as he gulps. "Y-yes. Well, come back after I've had some time but, soon would be good."

Steel shakes his head, lightly reaching for Onyxia's hoof, "We'll look forward to it.. come, Onyxia. It's time to meet fate."
(1/3)
>>
>>27677162
>>27676923
>>27676845
>>27677066
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SefxmOv-88M
The recognizable sensation of falling into a river and being surrounded in ethereal water as your being is ripped out of time and supplanted into another takes hold, and after the rushing sounds of the whirlpool pass you find yourselves falling out onto the metal and stone carved out cavern of the hall way that lead you down from the Metro system up through C-545's defense systems towards their large, circular gate leading into their sanctuary at the far end. It is very warm, especially compared to the last era.

In this straight-forward tunnel, you see the gate towards the Dome has been sealed tightly, C-545 labeled clearly on its aperture opening, and the rocky walls and metal flooring of this cavern reverberate with the sounds of blaster fire coming from the stair-well on the opposite side leading down. Those that have been here before would recognize those as the turrets that defend C-545 from the occasional robot raid coming from the Metro, the ones you destroyed on your way to this place the first time, and from the sounds of it they're working at full capacity as the sounds of robots exploding accompany the blaster fire. Boo and Screech hold their ears, "Ach... what's with all the noise?" Steel, meanwhile, gets up and keeps a steady grip on his sword, "What is this place...?"

At the side with the gate, a screen-panel folds out and down from the roof, a brief flash of static appearing on it, "You there, intruders! Identify yourselves..." Honey and Onyxia immediately recognize the voice as the harsh tones of Tech Support, the Dome's overseer.
>>
>>27677166
>>27676968
Starswirl looks faux-insulted, "A thief? Hardly. I'm more like an archeologist. Exploring the ruins of the past, even if it's a time before they're ruined, and procuring treasures for future generations to appreciate. And history said it went missing anyhow." He smirks, grabbing his beard lightly away from Nau's grasp. "And that sounds a fine solution. I'll suggest her to keep it in the royal vault for safety when you return."

Twilight turns towards the Emperor after the others leave through their portal, the blue one closing behind them and smiling as she starts it up again, "Best of luck to them... now it's our turn." She lights it up once more and fires a beam at the center of the room, creating yet another portal to jump through as she taps her hooves, rearing to jump through. "Next stop... home sweet home. At least, I hope..." she says as she dives towards the opening, and you follow suit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWUn0NA5BKM
You two also experience the drowning, whirling sense that the time portal provides as you feel yourselves spit out on a cobble-stone street in an alleyway, Nau coughing slightly after coming out of the portal and shaking her head, somewhat disturbed by the sensation. As you take in the sights, you look to see you've arrived in Canterlot, Celestia's castle spiraling up to the sky not a block away as Twilight shakes the disorientation off, and moves to the open street, looking at aristocratic ponies passing by.

"Huh... it, doesn't appear to be all THAT different... d-did everything work out like we were hoping? We changed so much, SOMETHING has to been changed." she says, sounding more than a little nervous.
>>
>>27677166
"Geez, first moment back and the first face is this bitch," Crumple comments outloud, not at all trying to be discreet.

Crumple turns its head at Steel.
"Fucking Hell. A. K. A. my home. Don't make yourself cozy, 'cause I guarantee you'll get shot or something the moment you do."

Crumple looks at the screen.
"Quit the crap and open up. And if Glitch is there, tell him 'Crumple is back in black.' Or you going to say some shit like 'we con't open until those robots are dead? Again."
>>
>>27677162
"See you later, Claymore." Onyxia ends the hug, taking Steel's hoof and turning towards the portal, stepping through with him.

>>27677166
Onyxia falls flat on the ground as they exit the portal, still adjusting. She steps up, quickly adjusting the cape back over her.
"We're in Honey's time... It looks sort of familiar, not sure where..."
She trails off as she looks around. The gunfire is a recognizable sound from all over this era, but once the screen pops out she's reminded. She seps over to the screen, looking up at it.
"Tech? It's us, Honey and Onyxia, along with some friends. We helped you with that alicron before."
Her head turns back towards hte shots going off.
"Could you let us in? It's not sounding... good, out here"
>>
>>27677178
Nero looks around, Nau's back legs wrapped around His neck, as she sits on His shoulders, looking out over His head, His hooves holding her front hooves.

"Celestia and Luna should be able to tell us if anything major has changed since we've been gone. We should head there first."

Nero says, walking with Twilight towards the castle, taking the time machine with them in Twilight's telekinesis.
>>
>>27677231
Screech turns his head while nursing his ears, "What bitch?"

Steel shakes his head, looking around, "Let them try. It looks nice. I was unaware you lived underground." He says in a joking manner.

As you assail the screen, the static pauses for a moment, before a brief return, "Crumple...? What in the Moon happened to you, you're twice as big as you were before. And, I assume, twice as rude... and yes, that IS protocol, a few days your absence doesn't change that..."

>>27677244
The screen of static gives another pop as you approach it, Steel looking around the tunnel, "What sort of sorcery is all this? Never seen anything like it."

The screen returns, "Ah, Onyxia! My apologies to you, our scanners didn't recognize you, you look different. You... didn't have a horn before. That isn't some mutation now, is it? We've got to keep a strict protocol on infection in the Dome for its citizens. And, who is 'Honey'?"

>>27677244
>>27677231
>>27676923
Another, more feminine, voice comes in on the intercom, "Aw, come on, ma'am. With the Alicron they scored us the lasers have never worked better, it's practically safe to leave the gate all the time."
"Ugh... I suppose he'll just blast it down, anyways... opening the gate."

You all hear an alarm blaring and orange lights going off as the aperture gate opens wide like a lens, the steel plates screeching as the fold back and show open the neat, clean interiors of the Dome's halls. The white halls shine bright and almost blinding as two mares approach, one older with a cleaner suit and a sour look (Closed Circuit, over-seer of Dome C-544) and the other with a dirt-jean-jacket, a pegasus mare with red hair who grins at the look of you all as she totes a laser rifle across her back. "Wow! This is a new sight, I hardly recognize any of you." She turns up at Crumple in particular, whistling. "Whoooo... where did you get that, raid another robotic factory?"
>>
>>27677418
>>27677262
Nau peers about the new surroundings, taking it all in as Twilight looks to you, nodding in agreement as she picks up the pace and holds up the time machine. "Right. If the time-locks work, they should be immune to any alterations and should be able to tell us. Let's see them."

The two of you head for the castle at all due speed as the guards greet you, their spears lifting out of the way out of recognition of both Princess Twilight and Emperor Nero's status as you head into the castle's interior, much of it still needing repairs after the Sons of Sombra and Chitus' attack the day before yesterday. As they clean up, you come across Celestia's throne room, the Princess of the Sun busy at work signing documents from a white pony with a dark bun and glasses, barring a troubled look on her face. She turns towards the two of you as you enter, and a smile forms, her hooves ushering down the documents as she stands at attention on her throne. "Twilight! Nero! Welcome back, I wasn't sure I'd see you both again so soon." Her smile fades, "I'm actually glad you've come back, though. I must say I'm very curious as to exactly has happened during your travels to the past so far..." she pauses, looking at the infant upon Nero's head. She smiles warmly again.

"Oh my... hello there. Is this who I might think it is, Nero?"
>>
>>27677244
Crumple takes a glance at Onyxia.
"Not. A word. I'll do that on my terms, alright?"
>>
>>27677418
>ERROR
>The white halls shine bright and almost blinding as two mares approach, one older with a cleaner suit and a sour look (Tech Support, over-seer of Dome C-544) and the other with a dirt-jean-jacket, a pegasus mare with red hair who grins at the look of you all as she totes a laser rifle across her back (Closed Circuit, sharpshooter and mechanic of the dome)
>>
>>27677418
"Y'all have some funky homes," she notes astutely. "Where are the guys we have to kick the asses of again?"
>>
>>27677418
"It's technology, robots and stuff that run on electricity instead of magic. Not entirely sure how it works myself, bit ahead of my time." Onyxia explains to Steel.

"What mutation?" Onyxia questions at first, "Oh, the horn. Been having to need one so long I forgot it was there."
In a quick flash of green Onyxia shifts the horn away, returning to normal.
Glancing over at how they adress Honey byher suit, she waves her hoof dismissively.
"N-Nopony, just got my names mixed up."

"How long has it been since we were last here? I hope everything is going okay." She asks as Tech and Closed approach.

>>27677464
"Sorry, forgot how it was here with all the travelling we've done." Onyxia whispers, followed by a mouth-zipping motion. "Won't slip it again."
>>
>>27677418
"This was before I met you," Crumple says to Screech, Honey grinning inside the cockpit as it adds, "don't take it personally."

"Most of us have to. Sun will roast you dead in seconds."

>>27677549
Crumple nods to her, then focuses back to the screen and opening door.

"Damn right I would've," Crumple says to Tech Support in person.
"And you've got those hunks of junk working better than before? Nice. Actually doing something for once I see."

"Just about. Just another jackass who should've known better than to piss me off," Crumple replies to Closed Circuit, the guns folding back up as he sees there is no immediate threat.
"Had a nice toy, figured I'd take it."

"Now, where is that coughing geezer?" Crumple says loudly.
"I'm sure he's feeling oh so upset without his favorite bot around."
>>
>>27677536
"We don't know yet. We gotta find them, first," Crumple replies, "then kick their asses harder for making us look!"
>>
>>27677434
"Your curiosity confirms My worse suspicions. We were able to locate the Order of Eon, and much of their leadership in Eo Naxx Fang's era. In the crossfire, one of their Cardinals was severely injured, their gargoyle, Glace was completely destroyed, and several of the enormous creatures they brought to attack us were slain in combat."

"However Sir Sterling perished, and Eo Naxx Fang's insanity overtook her, and the Order managed to obtain her staff. I chose to leave her in her own era as a result. Several blocks of Coltchester were also completely destroyed. What result has all this had on this era?"

Nero says, leaving out the part about Twilight's failure, before smiling slightly, reaching up and setting her on the ground in front of him.

"Sun-Princess, this is Nau, my youngest. Nau, this is Princess Celestia."
>>
>>27677536
The older mare, her front half in a sort of tight orange suit, turns to you, her eyes beading you up and down. "...you might be the most well-dressed pony to ever enter this dome."

The pegasus mare rolls her eyes, and puts her self forward to shake your hoof, "You must be one of the new time-travellers! I'm Closed Circuit, and this 'funky home' is our Dome. Your Dome too, while you're staying here. Ever since the first demonstration Glitch put on, you've all started to become celebrities around here."

>>27677549
Steel looks around still as he heads for the gate opening, tapping a hoof as he looks around, "Fascinating... looking at the interior I'd never tell this world was in ruins."

Tech Support looks to you with a shocked look as your horn suddenly vanishes, sighing and shaking her head, "Ah, my apologies, just, keeping an eye out for dangerous biohazards is my job, is all. Meant no offense."

As you ask how things have been going, Closed Circuit smiles widely, "Great, actually. After that Alicron got to work, everything's been working at 300% capacity." She holds up a hoof, "Crops are up, water levels are up, I swear I even see E3 not getting as sick as often even when acting as Glitch's little assistant. And having Glitch finally come back has worked wonders for all the tech I couldn't fix before. Minus the excitement from that break in a few days ago, everything's been fine."
>>
>>27677873

>>27677608
"What?" Screech looks insulted, "I-I'm not JEALOUS, I'm just curious..." he looks to Boo as his friend snickers at him.
Steel chuckles, tapping at his armor seeming confident. "I assume you and I could take a little heat."

Tech Support looks up to you with a stern glare as you confirm her suspicious, snorting. "Well. Just don't make a habit of breaking anything else now that you're back here." She looks at the turrets, smiling, "Yes... I do have to admit, that Alicron is working wonders our Tech-Crystals we gave you for that time machine never could. They're missing less than 1% of their shots, and their energy throughput is at record highs. The robots can barely make it up a quarter of the stairwell."

As you show off for Closed Circuit, she awes, "Ooooooh... E3 is going to want to take a ride on you when you come in." She puts on a worried look, "But, no flying or, going too fast, okay? Just a slow trot."

>>27677608
>>27677536
>>27677549
Closed Circuit turns to Southern, "Ponies whose asses you have to kick? Are those the same ones that broke in a few days ago?"
Boo raises his hoof, looking at the party, "Oh! I was here for that, he personally attacked me!"

As Crumple brings up his name, you all hear a coughing spit, and an old, balding unicorn with a long beard in a labcoat comes down the front entrance as well. "Agh, don't sell yourself *HACK* so high, Crumple. I could program a best friend better than ya in *COUCH* an hour." The labpony (Glitch, creator of the time machine, genius inventor/scientist) looks at the lot of the new faces around him, coughing, "We've been *COUGH* getting some mileage out of the machine, I see..."
(1/2, read next post)
>>
>>27677884
He turns towards Southern, bowing his head, "Glitch, how are ya, I'm probably the *HACK* reason you're here." He turns up towards Crumple, standing still. "Huh... what the hell, Crumple, I thought you and I had an arrangement?! I handle your *HACK*ing upgrades, you do a free job for me? What's the deal?" He cracks his neck, loosening it, "And, I'm assuming 'those guys' have something to do with that crazy catbird that assaulted my lab with clones? If so, I'm sorry to say I haven't seen a crooked *HACK* black feather since he got run off. Only got one lead, but I've been kept occupied by another big ass problem to follow it."

>>27677631
Nau gives a steady, curious look at Celestia, not approaching her but not hiding behind her father either, giving interested steps to the side as Celestia comes down from her throne to see her close up, Nau keeping her ground and staring up at the majestic pony as she leans down. "She's absolutely adorable... and I'm so glad she's safe and sound after her horrible kidnapping..." she perks up an eyebrow, staring up from her lowered position to look at Nero. "Interesting garments, though... I didn't know one of the most secretive orders in all Equestria made merchandise."

Celestia gives a solemn look, "Speaking of the Order.. I see. Then it is all but confirmed. They're not the helpful force I was hoping they and Freedom Rings may have been days ago, but news of their defeats in the time before Hearth's Warming does Sterling's memory justice... justice that has been long deserved." Celestia looks out the window, "She rests along side her best friends, and I'm sure were she still here, she'd thank you all. It's just a shame we cannot unite against a foe as terrible as this Eon."
(screwed up post division, 1/2)
>>
>>27677900

As you explain the events that had happened in summary, Twilight gives a nervous gulp, "Has there been... alterations?"

Celestia looks up from Nau, slowly nodding. "Yes. Not all of them great, mind, and as you can see much of Equestria history has stayed about as a whole. But over the last evening and morning my sister and I have noticed enough things different. Particularly this, which I just woke to this morning..." she teleports a newspaper out of thin air, floating it over to Nero. "At first I thought it was a prank by my sister, but it's everywhere."
>reading the date, you notice that the year has changed to 1018, rather than 1017.
>>
>>27677873
"They did do well, for what they have. When I first got here, we passed through all sorts of ruined caves and buildings. It's hard to imagine things ended up this way, even after seeing it..."

"It's alright, can't be too safe with how things are at this time."
With her shock, Onyxia pauses for a moment to think, wondering if she should ask.
"I'm just wondering, I've seen ponies, and those dogs a few days ago. Are there any other races that are around here, like, if I had to name an example, changelings?"

"That's good to hear. What's that about a break in though?"
>>
>>27677873
>>27677884
"Rrrrrrrriiiiiiight..." she says tentatively, unsure how to respond to the welcoming party. "Where'd they go after the break-in? Skip to the part where we kick their asses."
>>
>>27677900
"It's an insult to Me." Nero says bitterly.

"To set their symbol on something of Mine, as though to claim it for themselves. What ridiculous audacity."

"If they are weak as I have seen so far, we would not gain much from their help. Eo Naxx Wing hardly put up a fight."

"But yes. The Order of Eon, insofar as I can ascertain are servants of Eon, not its enemies. And more importantly, they are our enemies."
>>27677912
Nero looks at the newspaper.

"Ah. This was My doing. I moved Hearth's Warming a year early, due to various conflicts in Coltchester. Suffice it to say the alternative was the tribes going to war." He says folding the newspaper and hoofing it back to Celestia.

"I don't actually have the time right now to tell you everything that happened. I sent Honey after another of the Order's Cardinals, and I must hurry to get Nau home, before meeting back with her. I need to know a few things from you before I leave."

"Firstly. You were timelocked in both Sterling's era, and Lukewarm's. In theory both of you would have been preserved as you were, with no altercations. Which is clearly not the case, if you remember hearing about Sterling. What do you think this means? Could it be Glitch's seals are not as stable as we believed? Or have the multiple seals effected you in any obvious way?"

"Secondly, I need to know if you learned anything new about Chitus and his role in all this, and his ties to the Order."

"Lastly, are there any other major changes to the timeline, besides the calender?"
>>
>>27677884
Crumple just laughs as Boo snickers.

"Well good. Less work for me right now, the better."

Crumple looks down at Closed Circuit.
"Do I look like some kind of ride?"

>>27677884
>>27677900
"Well holy shit, still alive and kicking."

As Glitch brings up about the upgrades, Crumple can't help but laugh.
"Yeah, well, had to self-destruct myself at one point. But I got better. As to the how...."
Crumple goes silent a moment, looking at some of the other ponies gathered.
"I'll...tell you in a bit. In private. Long as you can keep a secret," Crumple says, not throwing in a single cuss or bit of profanity at all.

"For now, how about telling us what the hell is going on here?! What problem? What problem? And more importantly," Crumple's hoof points at the ceiling, "why the ever-loving-fuck is the moon falling?!"
>>
>>27677972
Steel looks at you, surprised. "I see... have you seen the outside yourself, Onyxia?"

As you ask Tech Support and Circuit about other races, Tech Support turns her head and counts on a hoof, "Well, there's the mutant breeds, several of them. Then there's also griffons, at least one Minotaur that I'm aware of, I know the Junkers have a couple bovines among their number. But, I've never heard of a 'changeling' before, I'm afraid."

>>27678082
Closed Circuit grins up at you, putting on a pair of puppy-dog eyes, "I think he REALLY would enjoy it. And you're his favorite, you know."

Glitch growls and spits, "Of course I'm still alive, you bucket of bolts. What, you think I'd keel over in the week I've gotten without you?" As you mention the self-destruct codes, he pauses, "Damn... wait. You self-destructed?" As you offer to tell him later, he growls, "Oh... well alright, this better be good."

As you ask about the problem, Glitch groans and picks his ear with his hoof, "Seismic activity, big ones. NOT from the moon's proximity affecting the tectonic plates, either, still working on that by the way, got some hopeful ideas. Anywho, the seismic activity: it's been playing hell with our underground sensors and I can't figure out what it is, but it's moving. They're still light enough now but if they get much worse I'm not liking what it might mean for the Dome's integrity."
>>
>>27678205
>>27677990
>>27677972
>>27678082
As Onyxia and Southern asks about the break in, Circuit moves up, "It was during the time travelers' last visit, Ug, Fang, two Princesses and a couple of other ponies visited us. Fang did something to one of Glitch's experiments..."
Glitch growls, "I had ONE *COUGH* rule, and she broke open a portal in the middle of my lab. A completely dark void, with shapes but nothing concrete. And sitting in the middle of it was this..."
Boo moves up, grabbing Onyxia, "Dark, tall, sinister looking griffon! He started talking without moving his mouth, asking us questions about Fang or stuff we knew, and when we tried to chase after him he fired this green pellet at me and a bunch of ME's started growing out of it!"

Closed Circuit nods, "The clones of your friend tore apart the device Fang was messing with to make the portal... Fang went after him in the portal but she had to retreat because it was closing. We don't know where he went after that, or, even how to get to that dimension again. The only lead we have is who Glitch got that device Fang broke from..."
Glitch snorts, "The Blasters. I don't even know if they have one like it, *COUGH*, and word on the radio is they've been extra trigger happy these past couple of weeks."

>>27678064
Celestia, moves a hoof down to Nau to get her to hold it, but the infant seems more interested in her ethereal hair, moving towards it and pawing at the flowy mane as she chuckles. "Then why not take it off?" She looks to him as he mentions the Order's weakness, nodding her head, "We can only hope... but be careful. I don't imagine I should need to tell you how dangerous underestimating an opponent can be." She looks at the castle hall, "Chitus alone was able to do all of this, and he was just a servant."
(1/2)
>>
>>27678226
Celestia's opens her eyes wide at the mention of Hearth's Warming, "Ah... well, in which case, I understand how the former would choose a more attractive choice." As you bring up her time-lock, she holds up a hoof to her head, "It's... actually bizarre, now that you mentioned that. It was just yesterday, mid-afternoon. I had a terrible migraine, one that I had to sit down for. I felt like my mind was being torn apart, but, after it passed, I suddenly remembered. That fateful meeting with Honey and Luke 600 years ago, the horrible sight of my beloved knight laid before me, the dress-mare who asked to travel along side them, Sir Code's self-doubt and loathing over the loss of his love... new memories came flooding to me. And yet, I also retain all of those memories from before it occurred." She shakes her head, "I cannot explain it adequately, my guards said they did not see anything effect me but I could swear all I could hear was the ocean, or, rushing water in the process until it stopped."

Twilight flattens her ears, "You don't think Glitch's time-locks are flawed, do you?"
Celestia sighs, "Well, I am still remembering all that came before, so long as that is the case, I feel they're still worth trusting."
>(fuck, one more)
>>
>>27678237
As you ask about Chitus, she shakes her head, "We were only partially successful. We scoured his home after the wedding, took everything apart. We could not find the Book of Eon, nor any clues as to their existence. We found a few small magical gems in a safe of his, we assume they might be anuthrite. We also managed to uncover a clue as to Chrysalis' hive, in the Badlands, but when we sent out our search parties they found nothing but empty cocoons. We believe it may have been outdated information, I doubt the Queen could move her entire hive so quickly."

"As to the other changes, they're all small enough, from what I've seen. Several ponies with different colors, marks, sometimes even in their personality, but nothing appears extremely drastic such as disappearances. There are films being released I've never even heard of, the Wonderbolt's seem to have a new A-squad captain than before, Rarity and Applejack's businesses seem to have slightly expanded, I'm sure there's more to list that I haven't seen yet but so far none so important that I believe it warrants too much worry."
>>
>>27678226
"They couldn't come up with anything cooler than 'Blasters'? Are these guys pre-schoolers? Where do they live?"
>>
>>27678205
"I haven't, we were underground the whole time. I've heard its not that great up there either, since the sun is falling and all."

Onyxia looks a little disappointed at changelings being unheard of, but she shakes the feeling quickly to not show.
"Oh, sounds like things went even worse for non-ponies."

>>27678226
"A dark void, so a spell or so— Eep!" Onyxia tenses up as Boo grabs at her, attempting to pry herself out of his hooves.
>Fun Roll [1d10]
"Boo! D-Don't grab somepony without warning!"
>>
>>27678226
"Because it was below freezing." Nero says like that was a stupid question.

"I won't underestimate them. I have word that Eo Naxx Sight may be more powerful than any of us, and Eon as we all know is in a class all its own. Nonetheless, I am not worried. Much less with how little I'm seeing from their supposed 'Cardinals'."
>>27678237
"Rushing water? The sounds the time machine, and the staffs make?"

Nero thinks on this, looking a bit disturbed.

"Is it possible that if a person is timelocked multiple times, he retains all memories from every new instance of himself? It would explain why you seem to remember both sets of events."
>>27678248
"Good. Keep the gemstones safe, and let me know if anything new comes to light. You should also have a scroll from Starswirl the Bearded, either already in your vault, or soon to appear as the timeline shifts. Keep it safe until I return."

Nero looks around to Nau, motioning for her to come back from playing with Celestia's mane, before looking to Celestia.

"If that is all then, I think I should be going. I need to get back to Honey and the others before they find Eo Naxx Claw. A final question, is Discord aboard the Ur-Lucius at this moment?"
>>
>>27678205
Crumple stares for a long while before finally saying, "maybe when things are done here, I'll think about it."

"Shit. How could blowing up so much shit make all that shit happen?" Crumple says back, not liking this news one bit.

>>27678226
"Well that is, something. Plenty for me to shoot when we find this bastard."

Crumple gives a slightly surprised noise.
"The Blasters had that?"
He laughs a bit.
"Can always count on them to have what you need."

>>27678291
"They live a good distance from here. Old base with a shit load of guns, but usually open to anyone looking to do business. I always get a little gungasm whenever I visit them."
A chuckles comes out.
"Good pay for simple work. Maybe I'll check if they got some new, destructive shit for what we'll be facing."

>>27678226
"Well, guess I'm gonna have to pay them a visit, then. Maybe having the new me will calm their asses down."
>>
>>27678291
Circuit gives a small laugh, and Glitch cocks an eye open, "HA! I gotta save that one for them... but, I wouldn't quite share that one with them. They're sort of attached to the name and they earned it by blasting the living *HACK* out of whatever dumb son of a bitch is heading for their territory."

"On a map, they're a ways north-east of here, an abandoned old military base hugging the curves of the Shade. The sunlight means no safe way in behind so the only way in is through the front, and they've been known to shoot everything to hell first and ask questions *COUGH* never."

>>27678308
Steel taps a hoof, "That's what I've been told but I've yet to see it for myself... I wonder what that even looks like? The sun falling around your head?"

Tech Support sighs, "The Shade only protects only a very small portion of the earth, my child. How many other races there used to be, it's only a sad reality that it was likely the lands of ponies that were protected by the Moon."

You successfully manage to peel Boo off of you, Steel giving him a light pound on the head as he rubs it, "Ow! Hey..." he asks, looking at you funny but not yet saying anything. Meanwhile, Glitch coughs, "Spell, and surely a bit of tech, I never got a chance to fully figure it out so our catbird's trail is cold until we do."

>>27678350
Celestia chuckles, "I meant NOW, Nero, after you arrived."

As you speak of Sight's and the Order's overall strength, she nods her head. "I'm sure, united, even one as strong as him won't be able to defeat us. I just hope there's something they could provide us with for fighting Eon itself."
>>
>>27678429
>>27678350
She nods her head, "The very same as the portals."

Twilight holds up a hoof, "That would make sense to me. Otherwise, it's a logical fallacy, like the unstoppable force and immovable object: if both time-locked versions are immune, which one beats the other?" She holds up her two hooves, bringing them together. "So, instead... they both win, forming a sort of merge between the two. Containing both sets of memories in a single pony."

>>27678350
"They're already in the vault... but, a scroll from Starswirl?" She looks behind her throne, in the general direction of the vault room. "I'll have to see if it's there, I'm not yet remembering anything about a scroll."

As you motion for Nau, the curious foal lets go of Celestia's flowing mane, and returns to your side with a little undecipherable mumbling. As you bring up Discord, Twilight turns towards you, "What? Why do you want to see him of all... things?"

Celestia nods, "Yes, he is. The Ur-Lucius is still in need of repairs..." she flattens her eyebrows and sighs, "A task he could accomplish in mere moments, but, given he was partially responsible for Tirek blasting it out of the skies, he insists upon 'taking his time with it to make it just right'. Though I agree with Twilight, why might you want to meet him?"

>>27678356
Closed Circuit glaps her hooves, fluttering upwards, "Ooooh, I can't wait to tell him. Thanks Crumple."

As you ask about the seismic activities, Glitch glowers, "You been messing around in the past, haven't you? GAH, fuck it, I should have figured. Not like it gets a lot worse in this hellhole no matter what changes. Anyways, that's what's eating my time at this moment, they're still not harmful yet but if the quakes get bigger or closer they'll be trouble."
(1/2)
>>
>>27678439

>>27678356
As you mention the Blasters, Glitch coughs, "Yeah, *HACK* really reliable when you happen to stumble upon ancient military equipment miraculously intact just outside your Dome. But I mean it, Crumple, they've been antsy lately, even blowing up people that come close while on the right channel from what the radio's been telling me, every junker and bandit is giving it a wide berth. The fact they probably won't recognize you now *HACK* probably won't mean good news if you go over there."
>>
>>27678439
>>27678429
some quick fixes
>How many other races there used to be, it's only a sad reality that it was likely the lands of ponies that were protected by the Moon
"I'm certain you're curious as to what happened to these other races, however the sad reality is that it was likely ONLY the pony lands that were safe-guarded by the moon."

>mumbling
*speaking
>>
>>27678429
"Must be the opposite of where we just were, scorching hot and dry."

"That's true," She says somberly, but a little hope works through, "Unless any of them were lucky to get underground somewhere in time."

Onyxia's eyes jump to Steel as he bonks Boo, then to the bat. They shift away after a second, trying to avoid him as she clears her throat and turns to Glitch.
"S-So, was he a threat, or spying or something? If he attacked you guys, that might be understandable when a portal randomly opens on you."
She asks, trying to understand the situation.
>>
>>27678439
"Yeah, yeah...I'm sure he will," Crumple says to her.

"Well gee, I'm only back in time trying to fix this shit. Of course I'd be fucking around with this time shit."

"As for the quakes...I don't know. It not the Danger Dogs or some shit, is it?"

>>27678443
"All the more reason to go over there. If something has them THIS paranoid, then some shit is going down. And I'll be damned if I lose a good supplier of all things explosive and bullets."
>>
>>27678439
"I don't like the implications of that. It implies this shielding isn't as all encompassing as I originally thought. If this 'merging' theory is true, it means that there is still hypothetically ways to alter a timelocked person. Or worse, destroy them. I will time to think on all of this."
>>27678429
>>27678439
"I'm curious about him. From what I have heard, he is more powerful than any god by a wide margin. Possibly as wide even as Eon's. I want to see if the stories do him justice, and more importantly, see if I can use him."

A large transparent portal opens above Nero, dropping out His chariot. He steps up into is, grasping the reins.

"Goodbye Sun Princess. When things have calmed I will try to find the time to write you a full explanation of what has been happening."

>After being answered, Nero heads to the Ur-Lucius, Twilight carrying Nau in her hooves and the machine being held in telekinesis.
>>
>>27678546
will need time*
>>
>>27678497
Steel murmurs. "Hm... be a nice change of pace."

Glitch coughs, "Yeah, that's how those damn *COUGH* dogs made it, at least, and I'm sure others made it into some of the Domes but I gotta ask, why so curious about *HACK* other races, kid?"

As you ask about the break in, Glitch shakes his head, "No idea, probably spying, he only made those clones after we jumped him but..."
Tech Support clears her throat, "But the ponies of this Dome appreciate SECURITY, and that is not going to give them any piece of mind if they know our state of the art defense system can be bypassed so easily."

Boo moves closer, moving his arms closer and asks, "Uh, hey, Onyxia, asking permission this time: can I hug you?"

>>27678516
"Well, I doubt *HACK* you've made things any worse like I said: Moonfall started not long after I first brought those yahoos from the past here in the first place so I can't pin that on you." He shakes his head, "I don't know, haven't seen those *COUGH* mongrels since I fired a few pot shots at them to get a hover-panel they stole from my car you all wrecked. They dug deeper into the caverns, you seen that 'shiny trail' they've been putting together? From what I *HACK* put together those idiots think they have it close to done, but that's all news I have on them."

>>27678516
Closed Circuit fluffs up her wings, "Fair enough, just be careful, Crumple. And how are you going to get there?"

Glitch grumbles, "And if you were going to ask about another *COUGH*ing Hover-car, forget it."
>>
>>27678575
>>27678546
Twilight sighs, "I can understand that. At the least, there aren't many instances that a pony will be time-locked across multiple eras. Barring immortals, the only two time-lines we know of close enough for a pony to live long enough for that to happen is this one and Onyxia's."

>>27678546
Celestia gives a worried look, "I give you my word, the margin is quite large as far as Discord is concerned. I'm not sure how it stands to Eon, but you won't be disappointed." She gives a little chuckle, "But, do prepare yourself. Discord is quite a... difficult creature to fully comprehend."

Twilight gives a soft murmur, "That's a word for it..."

"But he is not beyond reason. Just be aware he might not be exactly what you're expecting."

As you begin to fly out, Celestia waves a wing goodbye to you and Nau and Twilight, "I'll tell my sister what you've told me thus far once she's returned. And tell Discord I said to pick up the pace on the Ur-Lucius."
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.