[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why isn't he an alicorn?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9
He's a prince after all, I'd say he deserves it.
>>
>>27675782
I would grab onto his wings and rub them while I fuck his ass.
>>
File: image.gif (502 KB, 469x469) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
502 KB, 469x469
>>27675782
>Alicorn

Shining Armor sure looks super cute!
>>
>>27675782
Because alicorns are just unicorns with wings now.
>>
>>27675782
because feminism
>>
File: large.png (73 KB, 700x936) Image search: [Google]
large.png
73 KB, 700x936
>>27675782
Larson doesn't work here anymore
>>
>>27675782
Guys can't be alicorns. The world would explode from it
>>
File: 8vdPIU0.png (11 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
8vdPIU0.png
11 KB, 645x773
>>27675865
>>
>>27675987
i just imagined about an male alicorn living in hiding before conquering equestria with his leadership
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 480x352) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 480x352
>>27675987
Maybe Celestia just knows the dangers of another one of these fags trying to fuck her
>>
>>27675782

Alicornhood only can express itself if the pony is female.

Shining was a carrier for the gene, though.
>>
>>27676052
>i just imagined about an male alicorn living in hiding
This combined with there being no male alicorns makes me think of the last male alicorn in existence hiding in a cave somewhere out of fear that Celestia and the other 4 will imprison him in a sex dungeon for their procreative use as a sex slave if he was ever discovered
>>
>>27676152
green when?
>>
>>27675782
>male alicorn
MATRIARCHY
A
T
R
I
A
RCHY
>>
>>27676959
>You are Terra, Prince of the Land and Sea
>Well, you would be.
>If it weren't for the horrors that await you outside this canyon.
>For no less than twenty years you have waited here, daring not even to go and find food.
>The animals bring it to you, thankfully they serve the land.
>But now you're through waiting.
>You've spent months searching nonstop with your magic to find the strongest metals with which to forge your armor.
>Living on the land for so long has honed your magical abilities to a point.
>You'll show those Princesses why you're the only male Alicorn to survive.
>You will not be put down so easily.

I can feel my autism rising. Shall I continue?
>>
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 318x159) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 318x159
>>27678269
>terra
>Terra
>TERRA
PRAISE THE ALMIGHTY GOD EMPEROR OF MANKIND

Also yes, please continue
>>
>>27678269
>You've spent months searching nonstop with your magic to find the strongest metals with which to forge your armor

Better to make METAL GOLEMS
>>
File: images (1).jpg (7 KB, 257x196) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
7 KB, 257x196
>>27678762
...which will look like boxes
>>
>>27675852
This. You want male characters to be respected? Fuck you. We have enough strong male leads in the world. Get over yourelf; cunt. I actually wanted to off myself while writing that. Fucking third wavers.
>>
>>27678777
Feminist found
>>
>>27675822
This, to be honest, family
>>
>>27678792
Read the spoiler.
>>
>>27675782
He'd be too sexy to handle
>>
>>27675782
Twilight went through a lot of things with her friends before she qualified. Shining Armor is a good guy and a surely a competent leader, but perhaps he just doesn't qualify just yet. Alicornhood doesn't automatically come with the title, there's no indication of that; the primary method to become one is to earn it and show that you're right for the job, so to speak. Don't know the best way to word it, but you get the idea.

Some people are going to try to suggest that it's because of his gender, but you know that's delusional. The specifics are unclear, but being an alicorn has been shown to be gifted through being a good and benevolent leader who also understands the importance of friendship and other nice things like that, so gender has no relevance, and it would absolutely destroy their legitimacy to restrict something like that based on something so completely irrelevant. Starswirl himself came close to becoming one, but Celestia specifically mentioned that he didn't understand friendship, which is why Twilight got his position. Starswirl was likely the better wizard, even, but it's been shown that being an alicorn is more than just being powerful, and obviously understanding friendship was a key requirement for him AND Twilight.

>>27677190
Nope, don't be silly. Back to your RGRE general where you belong. :^)
>>
>>27678777
If you hate third wavers, then why did you write a neo-second wave post? Faust is a third waver you dolt.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (15 KB, 202x250) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
15 KB, 202x250
>>27678775
That's not how you sphel bawkses
>>
>>27675782
>>
>>27679055
Twilight wrote a goddamned spell that was already half finished for her and did NOTHING.
Twilight doesn't "deserve" alicornhood for doing t hat shit.
>>
>>27678269
>You step into the midst of the canyon, looking into the sky and watching the sun as it passes behind a group of clouds.
>With one flap of your wings, you surge into the air, passing through the magic shield at the roof of the massive trench.
>A quick check in every direction ensures that nothing is around for miles.
>You grin as your horn sparks, causing the very earth to shake.
>The ground splits as a tower begins to rise from the earth, then another, then another, until the structure is a castle of polished metal, grand enough to rival the Crystal Palace itself.
>You allow yourself to fall slowly toward the ground, trotting toward the door as golems of stone, diamond, and iron spring up in your wake.
>The silver doors of your palace open before you, and you trot straight back, taking a seat on your throne of gold.
>"Come and get me, Princesses."
>>
>>27681381
keepin this alive
>>
>>27675782
Because he's male.
>>
>>27681135
Twilight Sparkle became an alicorn after completing Starswirl's spell because that's what the spell did. It used the power of the Elements of Harmony to reshape her body into a symbol of unity between the three pony races. Princess Celestia didn't transform her into an alicorn, she just decided it was a good time to declare her a Princess.
>>
>>27675782
Cause male whores don't sell has well
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.