[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well it's Friday night and we've clearly got nothi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: Autism Daily.png (24 KB, 328x663) Image search: [Google]
Autism Daily.png
24 KB, 328x663
Well it's Friday night and we've clearly got nothing better to do, were on /mlp/ after all

These are the results so far from the Equestria Daily S6 poll
I want to know how /mlp/ measures in

Let's get polling! What is your favorite episode from S6 part 1?
http://www.strawpoll.me/10512844
>>
I legitimately don't see how any other options but The Saddle Row Review or Gauntlet of Fire could be the best of the first half. If anything they share the title of "best," IMO.
>>
File: buttbounce.gif (138 KB, 550x350) Image search: [Google]
buttbounce.gif
138 KB, 550x350
>>27674979
There's always this one autistic hipster bitch who chooses to tick the worst option in a poll just to not go with the group
>>
A Hearth's Warming Tail
>>
Flutter Brutter. I cannot remember some of the episodes.
>>
How the HELL is newbie dash beating the Premiere?!
>>
>>27674979
>On Your Marks and Gift of the Maud Pie that low
>Newbie Dash that high

What the fuck is wrong with this list?

Favorite episode so far is No Second Prances.
>>
>>27675798
Yeah, that hurts to see. OYM was very close to being my favorite, but the ending left me feeling a little unsatisfied, wanting more, so Flutter Brutter's just a little above it, for me.

For most of the rest of the people here, they probably already decided it was mediocre and boring as soon as they heard that it was an AB/CMC episode.
>>
>>27675878
>>27675798
Still, I don't understand the hate for the gift of maud pie. its not NEARLY that bad. Fuck, its BELOW newbie dash AND the crystalling.
>>
I only really disliked Applejack's day off cause it felt out of character for her.
I wasnt a huge fan of Spike's episode but I seem to be a minority on that.

I enjoyed everything else, and even the weaker episodes were still entertaining.
>>
>>27675932
>I only really disliked Applejack's day off cause it felt out of character for her.
that, and the fact that the whole episode revolved around a premise that could have been solved in like 5 minutes, the hot water thing was something I swear they made up on the spot. Felt so disjointed and weird. People are saying it could pass as as a season 1 episode, but I disagree. It didn't even feel like a well written episode desu famalam
>>
>>27674979
I have to go with the SRR with this one.
>>
>>27676365
mah nigga, fucking flawless episode
Also, I love how the jokes weren't one shot, they all tied into the plot, these two in particular.
>Car horn was replaced with chime bell
>Spoon joke actually had a follow up gag
>>
>>27676374
It deserve to be the most voted episode on the poll, I'm amazed the recent episode and The Chrystalling is at the bottom of the barrel, I thought they would be at the top 5.
>>
File: not my problem if you die.jpg (137 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
not my problem if you die.jpg
137 KB, 1920x1080
>>27675798
>>27675895
It's not a ranking, it's a favorites poll. Gift of the Maude Pie and On Your marks are pretty good but don't have anything to really set them apart, so I'd be surprised if they are anyone's favorites. Newbie Dash at least has RD becoming a wonderbolt, which sets it apart from the rest of the episodes in the season.
>>
File: 1404856106355.jpg (140 KB, 449x496) Image search: [Google]
1404856106355.jpg
140 KB, 449x496
>>27676539
> I'm amazed the recent episode and The Chrystalling is at the bottom of the barrel, I thought they would be at the top 5.
Dude, did you watch them? If you watched those episodes, you'd know why
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.