[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mirror of Friendship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9
File: Wizard.png (219 KB, 540x1477) Image search: [Google]
Wizard.png
219 KB, 540x1477
Congratulations!

You are now in possession of a Mirror.

Now you may be asking, "Why the fuck would I want a Mirror?" Well shut the fuck up and sit down you impatient mong, I'm going to explain why.

You see, Within this mirror, is a portal, and if you know anything about /mlp/, that portal leads to Equestria. Great, right?.

Well let me tell you a little something about this mirror, Because there's always a catch, isn't there? This mirror was created long ago by humans trying to harness the power of the gods through long forgotten magic, How did humans have magic you ask? Why by the magic of friendship of course! and how did that magic come into existence? Shut the fuck up.

Back on topic about this mirror's curse, The curse is that you may enter, But it's not clear how or where what you will come out once you emerge the other side.

You could end up your normal human self with all your limbs and your dick In tact. but the magicians of old weren't as talented as we might want to believe, they couldn't figure out how to make you a human consistently, so you could be anything , A pony, A griffon, Hell, you could even end up being a useless animal that even Fluttershy wouldn't care for.

But my question for you, My dear Anonymous, Is would you take the chance of going through the mirror to Equestria, Even if would mean you wouldn't know what would possibly happen to your body on the other side?
>>
>>27671306
No, I'm happy with my life here.
>>
File: 1310575978402.jpg (19 KB, 490x488) Image search: [Google]
1310575978402.jpg
19 KB, 490x488
>>27671334
>No i'm happy with my life here
>I'm happy with my life
>Browses /mlp/

I don't think you understand how this works.
>>
>>27671306
I appreciate the comedy you tried to put in here, but the premise is still poor quality.

I think I'm okay just talking about fucking horses as a normal human here. It's soothing.
>>
>>27671371
Honestly I like the premise, could lead to a lot of promising green about a beast anon or something.
>>
File: Maud really happy.gif (411 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
Maud really happy.gif
411 KB, 380x380
>>27671306
I'd go, no hesitation.
Even if I emerged as a rock on Pinkie's farm, it would be nice to finally see the ponies in real life with my own eyes (assuming that, as a rock, I could still see).
>>
>>27671306
if trips, toilet to equestria
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 564x428) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 564x428
>>27671306
I'm down. Then again, I'm always the asshat in my group of friends who takes a risk.
Who knows, maybe I'll be a dragon.
>>
File: 1451709691117.png (80 KB, 255x253) Image search: [Google]
1451709691117.png
80 KB, 255x253
>>27671667
>>
Bumping for interest
>>
File: Trixie 19.png (113 KB, 444x444) Image search: [Google]
Trixie 19.png
113 KB, 444x444
Got some green coming for you guys, just need another 10 minutes or so then I can post a few parts
>>
>>27669774
>>
>>27671916
>>
>>27671306
I'll take the chances
>>
File: GAPT.png (10 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
GAPT.png
10 KB, 400x400
>>27671306

>Be anon at home
>you snort a little as you reply to a thread on /mlp/
>it's winter and it's fucking cold
>you wrap your blanket a little tighter around yourself
>you hear a rap on your front door.
>uhhhh
>you slowly extract yourself from the blanket and tip toe downstairs
>it's like 4am, who the hell would be knocking at this time?
>you open the door and peek out.
>nobody
>you're about to close the door when you realize there's a large flat package leaning against the fence on your front porch.
>you scan the yard and street
>still no one.
>you shrug and approach the package, lifting it from the ground
>you wince a little, surprised by its weight
>looking over your shoulder one more time you push through the front door and lower the package to the floor
>A small note flutters to the ground and you pick it up
>"Have fun, mongo! -GAPT"
"What the fuck?"
>your brow furrows at the note, and you tear at the paper wrapping of the package.
>inside you find a... mirror?
>it's around three feet tall, two feet wide
>and there's another note affixed to the mirror with scotch tape
>you tear it away and read it
>"MUAHAHAHA! I, the Great and Powerful Trixie, have bestowed upon you this mirror. But it is no ordinary mirror. It doubles as a portal to Equestria. The catch is that I have no idea how your body will be reformed on the other side."
>You cringe a little at the writing and look up again, scanning the room
>is this a joke?
>You continue reading
>"Will you take the plunge? Or will you go back to your comfortable cocoon upstairs? The choice is yours, faggot."
>you laugh a little at the end and set the note on the ground
>sure that this is all a big joke, you decide to touch the mirror anyway
>to your surprise, the mirror seems to welcome your touch as your fingers slowly stretch through its surface
"FUCK"
>you tear your hand away from the mirror and stare at your fingers
>when you had touched the mirror, you had felt a slight pain at your fingertips
>>
>>27675577

>almost like they had been stretched, or flattened
>it hadn't hurt very much, it was just... unpleasant
>more cautiously this time, you bring your fingers to the mirror and press a little firmer against its surface
>you get the same feeling, though not as bad since you expect it
>it really feels like your hand is being stretched. or bent. or flattened. maybe all of the above.
>again, you withdraw your hand and see no noticeable change
>you wriggle your digits and watch them, everything feels normal
>a little braver now, you plunge your hand in to the elbow
>the feeling is quite intense, similar to when a hand that had fallen asleep regains circulation
>you keep pushing up to your shoulder but stop before the mirror consumes your head
>your mind returns to your computer upstairs, to the anons
>what would they want me to do?
>the answer is clear.
>fuck it, you think to yourself, plunging your head into the mirror
>your stomach turns over in shock as your head falls prey to the same feeling that had previously been contained to your arm
>your head swims in the ether
>you can still feel your knees on the floor in your house, but the top half of your body seems afloat, completely ungrounded
>you sink further into the mirror until more of you has passed the border than remains behind
>suddenly this change in balance seems to suck you in, and it feels like you've fallen into some depthless well
>you cannot see anything, and feel a constant sensation of falling
>you feel your limbs contorting uncomfortably
>bright lights suddenly shimmer in your vision, though you seem to sense that they are coming from your mind as opposed to your eyes
>a cacophony of noise crashes against your ears, rising and lowering in volume like a wave
>then
>suddenly
>it stops.
>>
File: Reflection.png (32 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Reflection.png
32 KB, 400x400
>>27675625

>...
>you feel warmth on your body and risk peeking out one of your eyelids
>you detect some light, but it seems to be filtered through something, almost like you're looking through a thick camera filter
>using minuscule muscles you didn't know you had, you lower the second eyelid and take a look around.
>blue sky
>bright sun
>too bright
>you snap the eyelids shut
>okay, so I can see, you mutter in your mind
>you take stock of the rest of your body, twitching muscles here and there
>it doesn't feel like you're missing any limbs...
>if anything, there seem to have been additions to your anatomy
>braving another glimpse, your force both eyes open and roll off your back
>coughing a little, you try to raise yourself to your feet
>your arms, however, are not being cooperative
>you look down and, suddenly, your stomach feels as though it's dropped out of you
>a brown wing now sits where your arm should have been
>your mind returns to the note on the mirror
>so I'm... a bird?
>you do your best to staunch the rising panic and try to remain constructive
>you put a little weight on the wing and gently lift yourself to your feet
>you look down and see six taloned toes
>what the fuck what the fuck
>you decide that you need a mirror and quick
>awkwardly you shuffle forward, taking stock of the world around you
>your eyes are assaulted by the palette of bright colours
>this is nothing like earth
>earth was never this...
>colourful?
>the green trees, their brown trunks
>everything seems to "pop"
>you see what looks like a pond ahead and carefully walk to the edge of the water
>taking a deep breath, you gaze down at the water's surface
>pic related
>an owl??

please excuse the crappy drawings, I don't have my tablet on me so I'm having to use the touchpad on my laptop
>>
>>27675699

>you swivel your head to get a better look at yourself and notice that you can turn it in an almost complete circle
>the size of your eyes also kind of freaks you out
>you give your wings an experimental flap and almost fall in the water as a result
>alright, so I'll have to learn how to fly, you think to yourself
>you turn around and look for a landmark, any evidence of civilization
>if the note was to be believed then this should be Equestria
>you marvel at how much the transformation improved your vision
>after scanning the treeline you see what look like buildings in the distance
>Ponyville perhaps?
>you waddle forward, unable to think of anything else to do
>if this is indeed Equestria, then you'd like to see some ponies
>
>time passes as you walk, your diminished stature making the journey longer than you had anticipated
>you've found that if you flap your wings as you walk, you can get a tiny bit of lift to push yourself forward
>you're not exactly speedy, but it's an improvement
>you pass a group of bushes and emerge from the wood into what seems to be a village
>as you take in your surroundings, a few buildings catch your eye
>Sugarcube Corner!
>and in the distance you see what could only be Twilight's castle
>you push yourself forward with renewed vigor
>the thought of seeing your favourite pony sets your heart aflutter
>the sheer fucking insanity of this whole situation will be remedied if you just get a glimpse of her face
>as you scamper across the ground, you see your first ponies
>they look at you with curiosity, no doubt wondering why an owl was walking rather than flying
>you pause and look back at them
>you feel some other worldly weight lift from your chest
>you were really here, you had made it to Equestria
>how many times had you dreamed of this happening?
>granted, in your dreams you had been a human
>but the knowledge that you're here, in Equestria, among the ponies whom you've watched on so many lonely nights...
>it feels amazing
>>
>>27675751

>you give the ponies as wide a smile as your beak will allow and continue on your way
>when you arrive at the castle, you are faced with two huge doors, much heavier than you can open with your little wings
>the thought occurs to you that you can wait until someone leaves or enters the castle, and then just sneak in after them
>you scamper to a nearby bush and climb to the top
>from this vantage point you turn your head left and right hoping to spy an approaching pony
>not one in sight
>you decide to try your new voice while you wait
>all things considered, you're in a pretty good mood
>you sing the first few lines from Winter Wrap Up as loud as you can
>but...
>all that comes from your beak is a series of loud 'hoos'
>you suppose you should have seen this coming
>you utter a few curse words, but again all you hear is "HOO hoo Hoo"
//FUCK FUCK FUCK//, you yell
>maybe if Owlowiscious is home he'll hear me
//FUCKING FUCK, SUNBUTT SUCKS, RAPE RAPE RAPE//
>your yelling is cut off by a large thump to your side
>you cartwheel off the bush and hit the ground hard
>coughing, you look up
>hovering above you, with a look of anger on his features, is Owlowiscious
>"Dude, shut up!" he yells
>>
>>27675958

>he speaks in variations of the phrase 'hoo' as well, but you can understand him
//I can understand you! ...And you can understand me!//
>"Yeah, no shit. I kind of wish I couldn't though. You can't talk like that in front of the castle."
//Sorry I was trying to get someone's attention.//
>"Who?"
//Anyone, really. I'm from another world and I need to speak with Twilight.//
>the owl eyes you with obvious suspicion
//Look, I'm sorry about the swearing. I didn't know if anyone would be able to understand me.//
>he lands beside you but his piercing gaze persists
//Well it worked, I managed to get your attention. The truth is that I have no idea what to do now that I'm here, and I thought the Princess of Friendship might be able to help.//
>your conversation is interrupted by a little purple dragon emerging from the castle doors
>"What are you yapping about, Owlowiscious?" yells Spike
>"Go fuck yourself," replies the owl
>"Not 'who', you dolt! What!" the little dragon retorts
>"Sorry, give me a second," says Owlowiscious, stepping away from you
>"Spike, I need you to drop the retarded act and just go back inside for a bit, okay?" says Owlowiscious, taking pleasure in the knowledge that Spike can only hear a string of 'hoos' in place of speech
>"Gosh, it's always 'who this' and 'who that' with you, isn't it?" replies Spike
>you clear your throat and add to the conversation
//Spike, you're a faggot and literally no one likes you.//
>"Oh and it appears you've made a new friend. Just great!" says the scaly dragon.
>Owlowiscious ignores Spike and walks over to you, offering a wing
>you take it and pull yourself to your feet
>"I like you, kid," says the owl, throwing a wing around you
>"Follow me," he says, leading you through the doors
>>
>>27675985

>"You can't just bring any old animal you find on the street into the castle, you know," says Spike, haughtily
>Owlowiscious leaves your side and flies overtop the baby dragon
>he swoops down and begins pelting him with blows from his wings
>Spike cries out in pain and collapses to the floor, trying in vain to shield himself from the storm of abuse
>after about ten seconds of this, Spike's cries turn into resigned groans
>Owlowiscious stops his assault and lands near the dragon
>he lifts Spike's face from the floor with his wing and shoots him an ice cold glare
>the dragon nods in understanding and the owl lets his head fall back to the floor
>Owlowiscious returns to your side and you continue into the castle, as Spike curls into a ball behind you
>"The feathers don't leave bruises. It's more the noise of the wings that scares him, I think," muses the owl
>you give each other the owl equivalent of a high five and head up the staircase to Twilight's chambers
>
>you can see from Twilight's face that she isn't understanding either you or Owlowiscious
>the story of how you got to Equestria is a little too complicated to communicate through gesture
>the princess's pet had done most of the "talking" as you had been too awestruck by the sight of your favourite pony to be of much use
>finally, Twilight pipes up
>"Listen, I think it would be best if we had Fluttershy here. She could help translate your words, and then I'll be able to better help you," she says
>you and Owlowiscious nod in agreement
>"Great!" replies Twilight, cheerfully. "Owlowiscious, why don't you go fetch her?"
>the owl nods fervently and flies out the window, leaving you and the princess alone together
>you shift awkwardly on Twilight's desk
>thankfully the pony breaks the silence by grabbing a book and setting it down beside you
>she pulls a chair up to the desk and begins to examine you
>"While we're waiting, why don't we see what species of owl you are?" suggests the princess
>>
>>27671306
Enhanced idea: Since the mirror is powered by friendship magic, you go to Equestria, but your form will spontaneously change based on how many friends you have at any given moment.
>>
>>27676055

>she lifts your wing and analyzes the pattern on your feathers, cross-referencing it with images in her book
>the feeling of her hooves gently gliding over your feathers is amazing
>she notices you leaning into her touch and smiles
>"Well, aren't you affectionate," she says with a smile
>you smile with your beak and press your feathered cheek against hers, wrapping your wings about her neck in a hug
>Twilight giggles a little at this and hugs you back
>though precious few of your fantasies with Twilight had been platonic, this is still very nice
>she ruffles the feathers on your head with her magic and continues studying you
>the two of you continue in this way until a tapping sound on the windowsill draws your attention
>Owlowiscious sits perched at the window and nods toward the door
>Twilight looks over in time to see Fluttershy step through the doorway
>"Fluttershy! I'm glad you could make it! Here's our new feathered friend," says Twilight pointing to you with her hoof
>the timid yellow pegasus approaches the desk and her eyes light up as she gets a better look at you
>Twilight begins: "I double checked my book on ornithology and he's a-"
>"Great horned owl!" shouts Fluttershy
>"Yes!" replies Twilight, pleased by her friend's enthusiasm
>Fluttershy rests her forehooves on the table and looks at you with curiosity
>you look to Owlowiscious and he gives you a reassuring wink
>you take a deep breath
//Hi, Fluttershy. My name is Anon.//
>"Hi, Anon," she replies, eyes lighting up
>the ability to communicate with a pony comes with a flood of relief
//I came here from another world using a portal. When I arrived here, I was in the body of an owl. I have no way of explaining how the portal worked as I'm not sure myself. What I do know is that I'm happy I'm here! Being in Equestria has been a dream of mine for a long time... Now that I'm here...//
>you pause for a moment
>>
>>27676082

//I'd like to stay if I can. I could help out in the castle library to earn my keep. Or do other chores. I'd just really love to stay.//
>Fluttershy closes her eyes as she organizes this information in her head, and then relates it to Twilight
>the princess nods throughout the story and then looks to you with a smile
>"I think that arrangement would work nicely!" she says, elated. "And you must tell us more about the portal, Anon. As much as you can remember!"
>you place a wing against your chest and bow, happy to oblige
>
>the months that follow pass swiftly
>Twilight is more than happy to have you stay in her castle, but she has you on a tight chore schedule
>the work doesn't bother you though
>you're just happy to be spending so much time with her
>one winter afternoon you find yourself helping Owlowiscious shelve some books in the castle's library
>after finishing a cart of books, the two of you fly up to a perch for a break
>Owlowiscious had been kind in helping you figure out your wings
>the ability to fly had opened up a plethora of new chores to do in the castle, but it also came with unmatched freedom of movement
>you look back on your human days with nostalgia but also a little pity
>once learned, the ability to fly was simply something you could not do without
>"So, how are things going with you and the Princess?" asks Owlowiscious with a wink
//Oh, shut up, it's not like that.//
>"Bullshit," replies the owl. "I've seen the way you look at her."
>you concede this point
//Fine, but I'm an owl and she's a pony. It's impossible.//
>the owl shrugs
>"I don't know, man, these ponies can be pretty freaky."
>>
>>27676136

>you shift on your perch as thoughts of the things you'd do with Twilight fill your head
>these thoughts, however, are interrupted by the appearance of a certain purple dragon in the library doorway
//Whoa, retard alert!//
>Owlowiscious swivels his head and spots Spike at the entrance
>"Have you lazy birds finished the shelving yet?" asks Spike
>Owlowiscious snaps his wings open to their full span
>Spike yelps and covers his face in anticipation of the beating to come
>"Is the coast clear, Anon?" asks Owlowiscious
>you scan the room
//It's clear.//
>Owlowiscious propels himself from the perch and dive bombs Spike
>"Not the feathers! Please, Celestia, not the feathers!!"
>a whirlwind of blows comes down upon Spike faster than his reflexes can react
>the loathsome lizard tries to protect himself but to no avail
>eventually he gives up and lies on the ground like a slug, accepting his lot in life
>you glide down to the floor as Owlowiscious ends the beating
>after exchanging a high five, you and your friend waltz out of the room
>
>later that night, with the chores done, you fly to your perch to get some sleep
>Owlowiscious joins you and pokes you in the side
>you open your eyes and turn to him
>he motions toward Twilight's chambers
>"Why don't you stay up with the Princess tonight?" he suggests
>you look at him in surprise
//I'd love to but isn't it your job?//
>he smiles and nudges you
>"Consider it a gift, Anon," he replies with a wink, and practically pushes you off the perch
>you smile and take off, gliding down the hall and through the entrance of Twilight's study
>>
>>27676246

>"Oh hi, Owlowis-" the Princess begins
>"Oh? Anon?"
>you land on her desk and bow
>"Well I suppose you can keep me company too," she says happily, cracking open a thick book
>you nod and open a book of your own, settling in beside her
>the two of you burn the midnight oil in silence, save for the sounds you make as you turn to a new page
>finally, Twilight speaks up
>"You know, Anon... I'm really glad that you came to us."
>She turns from her book and looks at you
>"I think it's helped Owlowiscious a lot. He and Spike don't always get along, so it's helped for him to have a close friend. Especially one of his own species."
>you nod as the Princess continues
>"And it's been nice having another friend in the castle to help out with chores."
>she reaches down and pets your head
>your eyes practically roll back, it feels so good
>"Thank you for staying up with me tonight."
>you hop from the floor up to her desk and wrap her in a tight embrace (something you know Owlowiscious doesn't do)
>she giggles and hugs you back
>your mind turns to all the fantasies of her you had back on earth, the mountains of images you had saved on your computer
>but
>you push all that aside
>for now, this is more than enough
>>
File: Twalot reading her book.png (31 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Twalot reading her book.png
31 KB, 400x400
>>27676320

>the two of you break the hug and she returns to reading her book
>you fly across the room and return with a stool in your talons
>you gently place it by Twilight's chair and peek up over the desk at her book
>she looks at you and smiles
>as the two of you read, you catch yourself staring at her
>the warm glow of the lamplight bathes her features
>and you realize that you've never felt this happy before
>your heart feels full for the first time in many years
>you remember your old life on earth, and how the days and nights used to meld together
>how you'd wake up and struggle to find a reason to get out of bed
>how you'd sit up at night, the light of your laptop illuminating your face, watching MLP - the only reprieve from the crushing monotony your life had become
>but now...
>you wake up to each new day with relish
>and tonight you find the tables have turned
>Twilight sits at her desk, the light of the lamp dancing on her face, and...
>she smiles at you
>she smiles because of you
>she is thankful for your company
>you shake your head a little, not wanting to let overthinking ruin the beauty of the moment
>you rest your head against Twilight and read with her
>and for the first time you feel the warmth of true friendship in your heart.
FIN

Pastebin for anyone that wants it: http://pastebin.com/rRbkLkbH
>>
>>27676406
Based green, Anon.
>>
>>27676486
thanks, anon!
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.