[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend and I just broke up and I'm feeling pretty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7
File: dinolings.png (716 KB, 1280x845) Image search: [Google]
dinolings.png
716 KB, 1280x845
My girlfriend and I just broke up and I'm feeling pretty empty inside.
Can we get a cute thread going?
>>
>My girlfriend
Sorry I have no sympathy for normalfags. Perhaps facebook is more your speed?
>>
File: OP.gif (782 KB, 635x343) Image search: [Google]
OP.gif
782 KB, 635x343
>>27667951
Fuck off, faggot.
>>
File: 1r1UAve.jpg (267 KB, 1064x750) Image search: [Google]
1r1UAve.jpg
267 KB, 1064x750
Aw, I feel you OP. I broke up recently too. It will never get better and they will all end like this oh god it feels like the years are passing faster I will never find someone who I can trust with money.
>>
>>27667977
Thanks man.
Honestly, what got to me wasn't the fact that she left but that it was 100% my fault. Like, it sucks breaking up but I guess it's worse when you know it was on you
>>
File: FansCantBeTrusted.jpg (131 KB, 873x586) Image search: [Google]
FansCantBeTrusted.jpg
131 KB, 873x586
>>27668058
Well whatever you did, either never do it again, or apply the scientific method and do it five more times to see if it produces the same results each time, then compare against a control group where you didn't do that thing five times.

If you're finding that it sounds ludicrous to imagine finding ten relationships with completely identical situations except that one thing you did, then it's because that one thing you did probably wasn't really enough to end it on its own. Unless it was cheating. Or murder. Or suicide and you are posting from beyond the pale.
>>
Just ask for a cute thread, nobody cares about your life anyway.
>>
File: absolutely into the trash.png (537 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
absolutely into the trash.png
537 KB, 600x450
>>27669197
Serious question, what goes through your mind when you're about to save a shitty thread from 404'ing?
>>
File: image.png (3 MB, 3567x4488) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3 MB, 3567x4488
>>27667951
We still love you, anon
>>
>>27669208
What goes through your mind when you're about to post a shitty meme?
>>
>>27667951
>ponutjoe
>cute
No wonder she broke up with you, you have awful taste.
>>
How is it that most of these threads are always "buh, I brope up wif muh girfrind. I am sad. Havfind shifty day. Ploz cut"? Last time I checked, most anons on here can't even have a girl look in their direction. And why do these normalfags come to /mlp/ to get over their sadness, just play some video games or some shit, that always helps me
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.