[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Live action scene in 2017 movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
I was part of a test screening for the 2017 movie. We were shown a very strange scene. I don't know the exact context of the scene, but I'll describe it as best I can.

There was one scene where the Mane Six are turned into live-action humans, who are played by their voice actors. Remember that time Tara Strong cosplayed as Twilight? It was like that, but with the others as well. With Andrea Libman and Ashleigh Ball, they used one of those effects where it looks like the same person is onscreen twice.

Anyways, I don't remember exactly what happened, or everything that did happen, but I do remember there was a part where Pinkie Pie/Andrea Libman was staring at her boobs and playing around with them. It was happening in the background while Ashleigh Ball was arguing with herself, so I guess that's the reason it was able to get past Hasbro's censors.

Not sure if that'll make it in the final film, but I just wanted to share this with you guys. I thought it was very weird and interesting.
>>
>ITT: things that never happened
>>
>>27665658
I hope you're full of shit
>>
File: angry_pepe.jpg (65 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
65 KB, 900x900
>>27665658
You are lying.
>>
>does not have a prove.
>does not remember shit

proofs or get out
>>
>>27665658
>I was part of a screening test
So they finally aknowledged grown men as the target audience.
>>
>>27665658
>I don't remember exactly what happened
did they just drug you and then, when you wake up they had you see a piece of the movie and then drug you again. At the end you wake up in a street and you forget a lot of the movie.
>>
>>27665658
>But where is the evidence?
>>
ayy lmao
>>
>>27665688
>mane 6 played by their VA
What evidence do you want? OP is full of shit troll

mods, plz ban this fgt.
>>
>>27665658
>the Mane Six are turned into live-action humans
>No hooves
>>
File: Nothing to see here.gif (1 MB, 353x234) Image search: [Google]
Nothing to see here.gif
1 MB, 353x234
>>27665658
Yeah okay...
>>
>>27665658
>test screening of a film that it's not even finished
>>
>>27665686
Sounds legit.
>>
>>27665658
You didn't even try, did you?
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 320x320
>>27665658
>I don't remember exactly
You're full of shit OP, fuck off or post proof. Faggot
>>
>>27667300
>you had to reply
>>
>>27665658
>>
>>27667404
Doesn't matter since this faggot >>27667907 saves shitty threads from 404'ing like it's his job.
sage
>>
>>27665658
That's bullshit and I don't believe it.
>>
How many days we have left until the movie is released?
>>
this as fake as popular prank youtuber doing a prank that is controversial
>>
>>27665658
>Test Screening
>Movie is no where near done
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.