[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this Horse God?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 10
File: Rainboom_alicorn_EG2.png (470 KB, 1280x714) Image search: [Google]
Rainboom_alicorn_EG2.png
470 KB, 1280x714
Is this Horse God?
>>
>>27661419
No, Horse God would be Trixie.
>>
>>27661419
Probably a manifestation of harmony itself
I imagine encountering it means you're absolutely fucked.
>>
File: The_Tree_of_Harmony_S4E02.png (991 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
The_Tree_of_Harmony_S4E02.png
991 KB, 1280x720
>>27661419
No, this is.
But that's an avatar of Horse god, So its like meeting jesus: Its God, just in a different form.

>>27661419
>Also, reminder to the shimmerfags that this was 100% more badass and beautiful than Daydream shimmer. Would love to see again
>>
>>27661419
It's meaningless random EQG shit
>>
>>27661419
I want to cum inside of that
>>
File: large.jpg (173 KB, 948x842) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
173 KB, 948x842
>>27661419
Why the fuck does Horse god look like Rainbow dash? (no seriously, why the hell did they make it look like rainbow dash, were they originally planning on making her the star of the movie and then changed their minds at the last second and couldn't delete it?)
>>
>>27661484
You don't cum inside Horse God. Horse God cum inside you.
>>
File: image.png (600 KB, 1191x2430) Image search: [Google]
image.png
600 KB, 1191x2430
>>27661453
Now, here's a prospect that bears interest. Let's say that the Tree of Harmony is the center of the Equestrian universe, greatest source of harmony, etc.
Since the Bearers of the Elements are magically connected to the tree, is it overly far-fetched to think that a physical embodiment of Harmony might be made from any character with the consent of the Bearers? Maybe a prerequisite has to be met, like being born from some sort of magic or being purehearted.
Pic not related.
>>
>>27661503
>EQG
>logic
There's nothing to understand
>>
Or maybe that was just horse Jesus since sunset shimmer experienced resurrection, just like him. Sunset has welcomed god and Jesus into her heart, ultimately becoming the next hand of god that will smite any infidels at will.
>>
>>27661519
>implying that the elements of harmony are not gradually hollowing out the mane six without their consent from their constant exposure to the gems
>implying that one day, the EOH will not fully snuff out the flame of sapience from the mane six's minds, leaving them hollow meatpuppets for the EOH to inhabit, free to walk around equestria once more, no longer bound by the immobile prisons of their gems
>Implying that this day is not coming soon, and the CMC will not be forced to find a way to combat the EOH's possessing their sisters despite their emotional turmoil
>>
>>27661618
Please die
>>
>>27661454
>>27661594
Explain in specific detail how this makes any less sense than Rainbow Power
I'll be waiting for your damage control
>>
>>27661594
I really don't get this argument. EqG is written by the same people and there are plenty of things in the show that are just as dumb
>>
>>27661697
It's just assblasted >no hooves memesters who desperately want to fit in, clearly
>>
>>27661594
That's not really a good answer for "why does it look like rainbow dash".
This isn't like an age question, its a question of "why the hell did the staff decide to make horse God look like rainbow dash?!"

I mean, fucking hell, shes' a mary sue as is.
>>
>>27661704
What I don't understand is when people complain that EqGfags never actually talk about the movies and just have greentext circlejerks, and then when discussion does come around they say it's meaningless and a waste of time. Fucking pick one.
>>
>>27661726
Rainbows have always meant harmony in the show. Hell, rainbows equaled harmony back in G1. It's just a...coincidence? overlooked detail? bad decision? that Rainbow Dash happens to be a uniquely maned pony who shares the colors of something powerful and important.

As for why it's blue, well, aesthetic choice. Blue makes for a nice shimmery, righteous, "good guy," ultimate power color.

Beyond the color scheme and wings it doesn't look much like her.
>>
>>27661419
No it's the cover art of a Steve Miller Band album
>>
>>27661726
>rainbow dash
>mary sue
Are you fucking serious
>>
>>27661823
Does a legendary maneuver that no one else can as a child? Check.
Is portrayed as the most important character of the group who's actions brought the group together? Check
Succeeds almost every single time and is shown to be THE BEST flyer in all of equestria despite being a kid?

Fuck, you might as well call her Goku.
>>
>>27661697
>ponies become humans
>dragons become dogs
>dogs become humans
>celestia is a high school principal

They're just funny wacky spinoffs, they're not supposed to be taken seriously. If you think the staff put any thought deeper than "it's colorful, tweens will like it" into that horse god's design (and most of EqG), you're fooling yourself
>>
>>27661909
sure thing, dashfag
>>
>>27661940
I want to see what happens when they take winnona through the portal
>>
>>27661909
Sure is season 1 there. She hasn't done shit since then, and none of that was that impressive.
>>
File: 1428414867048.png (25 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1428414867048.png
25 KB, 400x400
>>27661672
I don't know where to start with this...
>>
>>27661419
>a god
>physically appearing after a titan who hated the gods' guts gave the sapient species fire and teaching them to outwit the gods
>implying
>>
File: spike and alicorn.png (528 KB, 1276x719) Image search: [Google]
spike and alicorn.png
528 KB, 1276x719
>>27661419
I'd like to think so
>>
>>27664059
>The castle
>the statue
>the book
>the star spiders
>absolutely nothing deeper than background props.
Why are they even called writers? I thought writers were especially hired to flesh out the ideas of the producer.
>>
>>27664292
They were likely planning to, but Hasbro hilghly likely threatened them for not making the story solely advertise their own shitty castle.
>>
>>27661453
>>Also, reminder to the shimmerfags that this was 100% more badass and beautiful than Daydream shimmer. Would love to see again
It wasn't and you're a faggot
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.