[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Arguably the best episode of S6 so far is a Spike episode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1172820.gif (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1172820.gif
3 MB, 1280x720
>The only other option for best episode is a Rarity episode

Why are they the two best characters on the show?
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 634x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 634x960
>>27655461
>No Second Prances and Flutter Brutter aren't in contention
>SRR is a Rarity episode even though she has the least screentime
>>
>>27655461
Which Rarity episode?
There's two of those.
>>
>>27655461
I strongly disagree. It was boring and shallow, and people only liked it because it had Spike being "cool" and wasn't slice of life.
>>
File: 1406174190657.jpg (14 KB, 449x325) Image search: [Google]
1406174190657.jpg
14 KB, 449x325
>>27656990
>and people only liked it because it had Spike being "cool" and wasn't slice of life.
>>
>>27655476

She doesn't have the least screentime in SRR, up until about half way though she pretty much dominates screen time and she still gets as much as everyone else afterward.
>>
>>27655461

See im more impressed with how much I liked Gauntlet of Fire, cause Rarity having episodes that are good is just something I expect at this point and she rarely lets me down. So Spike exceeding all expectations was a bigger deal.
>>
>>27657012
That's right. The Spikefags who think the pet episode was out-of-character and didn't do him justice were the idiots shouting "HE FINALLY HAD A GOOD EPISODE!" and shaming anyone who disagreed. Damn, they're cancerous little faggots.
>>
>>27655461
>completely ignoring AHWT
I don't even like Glimmer and I still thought that episode was great.
>>
>>27657078
It was a great looking episode ,but it was boring from a storytelling standpoint.
>>
>>27657109

I really don't care that it was a story that was done before, it was fun as hell to watch and executed well.
>>
>>27657078
It did nothing unique and was the weakest of the three HWE eps.
>>
>>27655461
>rarity episode is good because shes barely in it
if anything, it was a m6 episode.
>>
File: shiggy.png (43 KB, 502x284) Image search: [Google]
shiggy.png
43 KB, 502x284
>>27656990
>It was boring and shallow
just like your opinion.
>>
>>27657328
It wasn't a Rarity episode? Because that's not what the people who feel that there's been too much Rarity this season are saying...
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.