[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a developer of filly fantasy vi anything, what should we
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: FF6 Icon.png (131 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
FF6 Icon.png
131 KB, 750x750
Ask a developer of filly fantasy vi anything, what should we improve,I'l check the questions and answer tomorrow
>>
>>27652909
What the fuck is this
>>
>>27652909
What's this?
I finished FFVI yesterday btw
>>
>>27652909
can we get a download link or something OP?
demo?
I remember seeing this before, but never got to play it.
>>
File: flutterff6.png (263 KB, 563x752) Image search: [Google]
flutterff6.png
263 KB, 563x752
>>27652909
Damn. I should have something for you but, I hate to admit, I've never played it. I got most of the way through what's-her-face's LP of the game way back in the day before I got bored, but never ran through it myself. Shit, I still haven't finished Brave New World yet.

Sorry, man. I'm falling off.
>>
>>27652909

Hi please change the name of your franchise. I thought I was buying a different sort of game.
>>
>>27654134
>buying a romhack

Don't get me wrong; I got the joke. It just wasn't very good.
>>
>>27652909
whaaaaaaat
>>
>>27652909

Can you dump us a few screenshots?

Will it follow a very similar storyline to FFVI with the likes of Kefka, Terra, the Espers, ect or be its own thing with a similar system/world?

Got an idea about how many optional/endgame bosses there will be?

Will it be full of OCs or will there be MLP characters from the show?

Will it have Train Suplexing and sexy wall demons?

Is Tracy Cage Shadow?
>>
>>27654248
I thought I could answer some of these, and then I looked into it and realized that this game is not, in fact, the same one I was talking about in >>27654117. That was PONY Fantasy VI.

Shit, OP. Now you got me intrigued.
>>
>>27652909
HD remaster when?
>>
>>27652909
Why do people use alicorns as regular characters
Why do they use characters from the show instead of OCs
Why
>>
Found some more info on the project since OP is a homosexual and didn't provide any links.

https://www.fimfiction.net/group/209828/filly-fantasy-vi/thread/232893/faq

It's essentially a remake of Pony Fantasy VI that changes the gameplay and rewrites the story do it isn't a 1:1 copy of FF6. New characters and elements from S5 and S6. Can play as the eternal cuckold that is Flash Sentry, etc.

Looks okay.
>>
>>27654443
>Maud
>Flash Sentry
>motherfucking piece-of-shit IDW character Radiant fucking Hope

Welp. I'm not intrigued anymore, OP. Now I'm just sad.
>>
>>27652909
1. Will non-unicorns be able to learn magic with espers? (If there was a hint of this in the trailer, I probably missed it.)
2. Any speed-strats or general strategies that have been made unviable?
I thought everything looked really cute in the trailer vid. Will try playing this when it's made available.
>>
>>27652909
>>27654443
Just why?

The original romhack was mostly fine as it was arguably more balanced than the original FFVI and just difficult enough to give veterans a slight challenge.

The only real problem with the original romhack was that the character choices made no sense at times Trixie/AB OTP but does that really warrant shoving in characters that are even less liked than the romhack cast? I'm half convinced this is a troll project considering Radiant Hope is a major NPC.

This is completely unnecessary and autistic, ruining what was once somewhat decent.

Just like this fandom.
>>
>>27654443
>Apple Bloom isn't playable
I'm not interested.
>>
File: 1465060141320.jpg (147 KB, 766x960) Image search: [Google]
1465060141320.jpg
147 KB, 766x960
>>27654443

>Radiant Hoe
>Flash Sentry

I'll just stick to the original.
>>
>>27652909
MOAR GRINDING
MOAR RANDOM ENCOUNTERS
STACK OVERFLOWS
>>
>>27654636
Meh, it's his time.

I understand why he wanted to make a cringe thing better.
The problem is locke being Flash sentry. WHY put Shining armor as Leo? You have Cadence as Celes! Just reverse them! You have Flash doing his cameo, and then he dies, and voila!
>>27654511
>>27654636
>>27654744
I really don't care at all for Radiant Hope desu. First because she's barely a character, second because you can kill her, and third because she replace FUCKING SETH
>>
>>27654636
But Pony Fantasy was shit
>>
>>27652909
Swap Flash and Shining armor.
It's not even hard to do literally a sprite swap.

One of the biggest problem of the first was stupid character association like Bloom/Trixie or Seth. And now you do the exact same.
Shining armor is perfect as locke as he start to immediately protect her the whole game but then ends up with Celes/Cadence.

Don't ruin this with Flash.
>>
>>27652909
Why do you faggots never come up with your own ideas? Why do you always do the complete opposite of originality?

At least copy from a quality source which actually fits in with MLP's magical high fantasy theme such as Peter Pan and Tinkerbell.
>>
>>27652909
It seriously needs more magic
>>
>>27654443
interesting
>>
>>27654443

>radiant hope

This is the OC of the creator of this mod?
>>
>>27658174
No,its from the sombra comic
>>27655066
We like ff6, that's why we picked it
>>27655002
We'll take that into account
>>27654636
K
>>27654578
It's already available and they can
>>27654420
Edgar and sabin were royalty, and you were able to use them in the ffvi
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.