[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Super Pony - Power Ponies CYOA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 186
Thread images: 2
File: Super crew.png (455 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Super crew.png
455 KB, 800x800
Now with 99% fewer puns.

>Oh look, another text-based CYOA, what's with this one?
Glad you asked.

Welcome to Super Pony, a CYOA taking place in Maretropolis, a city where the forces of good and evil are at a constant struggle.
You play as Easy Ride, also known as Road Rage, and this is your quest to get back at Boomerang for sending you to prison and subsequently ruining your life.

Catch up on this and other CYOAs here:
http://anonpone.com/capeshit

Inventory:
http://pastebin.com/DF5XiQqi
Last time:
>Discovered that the statue turns you into a half dragon poner.
>Worked out with Voltage
>Got Tinker started as your Oracle
>Teamed up with Volt to infiltrate a research facility with pretty terrible ethics.

1, 2, 3, let’s go.
>>
>You step through the bars and head towards the back of the facility.
>Immediately, the cleanliness of the front of the facility vanishes.
>As you go through the hallway, the white, sterile walls and rooms give way to cold, grey concrete.
>Voltage soldiers on behind you, looking only a little bit perturbed at the more foreboding appearance.
>The room opens up, the high ceiling of the warehouse stretching above you.
>Where the first parts of the building more resembled a hospital, this is definitely a warehouse.
>The room you come into seems pretty open.
>Various carts fill up the center of the room, as well as a few cots, each with straps for hooves and an iv drip next to it.
>All of the drips are empty.
>The ceiling is quite high, probably about twenty feet above your head.
>Syringes and various medical tools lie on the carts, but there’s a lot of open space on the carts.
>A broken bottle lies on the ground near the far door, which is also barred.
>However, the barred door is fully open.
>A broken vial lies on the ground, a pool of liquid lying around it.
>As you walk towards the open door, you feel something brush against you, which makes you jump.
>It wasn’t a physical touch, but it felt as though someone ran their hoof across the top of your head.
>”Easy, you alright?”
“Hold on.”
>Immediately, you shut your eyes and reach out with your mind, looking around the room.
>Just past the door and around the corner, you find two blurry presences at just the end of your sight.
>One is an earthy brown, the other a blazing red.
>You can’t tell what either of them look like, but the red one certainly has fire in her.
>The brown one bolts upright as your vision runs over him.
>>
>>27650195
Are you two alright? We're here to get everyone out.
>>
>>27650245
They are being force to fight or they will be killed by the doctor.
>>
>>27650297
We don't know about the kill part. They might also be willing to fight, unlike the last "guard".
>>
>>27650245
>>27650297
>>27650332
“Are you two alright?” You call out. “We’re here to get everyone out!”
>You keep your eyes closed, still watching.
>Both of the ponies freeze.
>They frantically whisper to each other for a few moments.
>”Hello? You can just leave. We don’t have to fight each other.”
>At this, you hear a sigh, and the two ponies step into the doorframe, just behind the bars.
>”Yes, we do.”
>You open your eyes and get a good look at the two ponies.
>One is an earthy brown stallion with no mane or tail.
>He’s made out of rock, cracks showing across his body.
>The ‘earth pony’ is quite large, probably about a head taller than you, and certainly bulkier.
>The other pony is a pegasus, with colors ranging from red and orange in her mane, to a very light yellow coat.
>Her fur has been replaced by feathers on her face, neck, and back.
>A device is strapped to the sides of her hooves.
>It appears to be a switchblade.
>The stallion carries himself confidently, but the mare doesn’t seem as sure, her teeth biting her bottom lip.
“You don’t have to do this, I promise-“
>”Get them,” the earth pony hisses,
>She immediately throws her hoof forward, a wave of red flame flying towards you.
>Voltage dives out of the way, but the flame washes over you, dancing off your scales and gliding harmlessly against you, giving you a warm sensation.
>You have to brace yourself to keep your ground, but it isn’t painful at all.
>The flame peters out, leaving you still standing and unhurt.
>You glance over to Voltage, who has gotten herself low in a combat stance, looking over to you for direction.
>The phoenix pony’s eyes widen in shock when she sees you unharmed, but soon lowers down, flaring her wings.
>The earth pony simply smiles confidently.
>>
>>27650481
Fire is my realm. You'll have to try harder than that.
>>
>>27650481
Let remove that smug look on the rock pony face by trowing a fire bomb at his legs.
>>
>>27650481
We turned a pony made of sand into glass before. I doubt stone would be much harder. I also doubt he'd recover as well.
>>
>>27650584
>>27650595
>>27650624
“Fire’s my realm. You’ll have to try harder than that.”
>She takes to the sky, flapping her wings.
>Voltage closes in from the side, while you ready a fireball.
“You know, I met a guy who was made of sand a while back,” you say. “I wonder if you’ll do as well as him.
>You ready a fireball.
>As you do, Voltage sneaks around the side, looking to prepare a sneak attack.
>You launch the fireball at the pony, hoping to incapacitate him early.
>The phoenix pony diverts her course, diving in front of the earthy pony.
>The fireball slams into her, sending her to the ground.
>She seems otherwise unburned.
>Voltage seizes the opportunity, dashing in from the side, but the earth pony sees this coming, and jumps over the fire pony.
>Voltage tries to evade, but a hoof slams into her, sending her flying.
>Her back collides with the wall, and the earthy pony goes to follow up.
>The phoenix stands up.
>>
>>27650834
Force Rocky to stop. If she keeps focusing on shielding him than she's going to be taken out of the fight rather quickly.
>>
>>27650834
make a fireball with our wrench in it and trow it at rocky if she stop it she will get hit by the wrench.
>>
>>27650878
>>27650952
>You make a fireball and place it on your wrench.
>It flickers around the head of the wrench,
>Then, you throw it straight at the earthy pony, preventing her from advancing on Voltage.
>The phoenix dives towards the rock pony, but isn’t quite fast enough.
>The wrench slams into the pony, and a good deal of stone goes flying off of his leg.
>As he cradles his leg, Voltage gets the hang of herself, getting up and going for the wrench.
>Unfettered, the phoenix pony spreads her wings and rockets straight at you.
>Both of her blades flick out, pointing right at you.
>>
>>27651039
Use our fire to create an updraft and throw her off course.
>>
>>27651066
we should catch her in the air and slam her to the ground.
>>
>>27651066
>>27651082
>You superheat the air in front of her, causing an updraft.
>It throws her off balance, and she wobbles in the air.
>Capitalizing on the distraction you’ve made, you leap up into the air, grabbing onto her.
>As you come to the ground, you're mindful of her knives, not wanting to be cut up.
>You shift your weight, using her momentum against her.
>You spin and she follows, her body flying right towards the ground.
>All she can do is shout.
>Then, you slam her onto the ground, where she lies on her back, dazed.
>The fight between Voltage and rocky has progressed.
>Voltage has picked up your wrench and is using it as a blunt force weapon against him.
>Rocky backs up, fending off her strikes with his heavy arms.
>As you approach her, ready to knock her out or follow up her attack, she extends a hoof, blade extended to the full length.
>Then, she drives it right into her chest.
>The phoenix pony inhales sharply, her eyes going wide.
>>
>>27651283
>Suicide
OH HELL NO!
>>
>>27651321
If she is a phoenix then she will be "reborn" with all her energy back, we need to incapacitate rocky now.
>>
>>27651283
Knock her towards Rocky
>>
>>27651321
>>27651362
>>27651377
>Your first response is panic, looking in shock at the gaping hole in her chest as she coughs.
“Oh sweet Celestia, why did you-?”
>Then it dawns on you.
>She’s a phoenix.
>Her eyes lose focus, beginning to shut.
>Panicking, you pick her up and punch her as hard as you can.
>She groans in pain, but slides across the room towards the rocky pony.
>The two pause their fight as the dying phoenix slides over to them.
>Immediately, the rock pony turns away and tries to run.
>Voltage looks to the bleeding pony for a second before realization hits her.
>As she turns to run, the phoenix pony explodes in fire, flames roaring forth from the pony’s body as she rises into the sky.
>Voltage is entirely engulfed by the flames, screaming out as she’s thrown backwards and into the wall, where the flames continue to wash over her.
>The rocky pony doesn’t fare much better, the force of the explosion throwing bits of rock over the room.
>He crumbles to the ground, much of his lower half gone, as the flames continue to wash over him.
>As the fire begins to fade, the phoenix pony touches to the ground, flame dancing over her body.
>But you couldn’t care less about her right now.
>The rock pony is missing his two hind legs, and much of one of his front legs is missing, leaving him unable to stand.
>Voltage lies on her stomach next to a wall, badly burned.
>She coughs, trying to stand up.
>But her leg crumples beneath her and she collapses to the ground.
>The phoenix pony looks back and forth between Voltage, Rocky, then turns to you, looking nervous.
>>
>>27651598
I just want to shut this place down and help get you out of here.
I don't want to fight you.
>>
>>27651598
Seriously, you didn't add a warning? How hard is it to shout incoming? Hell, we coulda used the lighter to protect Voltage from the burns.
>>
>>27651598
Voltage is out, look like we need to get Sludge now.
>>
>>27651648
>>27651741
“I don’t want to fight you. I want to shut this place down and help get you out of here.”
>She looks nervously to the rock pony, who shakes his head.
>”I-I can’t.”
“Why not?”
>”I-I-“
>”Because you’re destroying livelihoods.”
>The rock pony speaks, propping himself up on his one good leg.
“Bullshit I am.”
>”Yes, you are. Do you know how many ponies have worked so hard for this, how many years of research is in this place? How many ponies have actually benefited? Isn’t that right, Phoenix?”
>The pony nods unconvincingly.
>”Y-yeah.”
>”Of course she wants to protect the research that’s given her immortality. She knows all the good we do here, all the good she can do in this city because of us. Now go on, show this dragon pony who’s boss.”
>She lowers her stance, but her movements are forced, and her eyes are wide in anxiety.
>>
>>27651835
And what about the others then? The ones that didn't benefit? What about the frightened hippogriff I saw who said they would kill her?
Just because you may have had a happy end doesn't mean all the other ponies here have been as lucky.
>>
>>27651835
Do you really want to live forever and see everyone you know dies and all you can do is watch?
>>
>>27651835
It's quite obvious that he's manipulating or even blackmailing her. Let's smash of his lower jaw so he can't talk anymore. Then we can have a nice chat
>>
>>27651835
How would absorbing her fire effect her?
>>
>>27651911
>>27651924
>>27651997
>>27652078
“But what about the others? They ones that didn’t benefit?”
>”I-I don’t-“
>”They’ve had the same opportunity to benefit as the rest, the difference is the choices they make.”
“What about that frightened hippogriff from earlier who said you would kill her?”
>”I wouldn’t kill anyone,” Phoenix says.
>”She’s right. We don’t kill ponies here. Whether or not she was afraid of us killing her is a different story.”
“Oh shut your mouth, I read your stupid contract.”
>”I don’t need to answer to you. Phoenix, shut her up for me.”
>”B-but I-“
“Phoenix, do you really want to live forever?”
>”Not really…”
>”Because you haven’t seen the benefits yet. How much of a gift you’ve been given. Don’t you want to use it?”
>She nervously looks between the two of you, bringing her hooves to her head and covering her ears.
“Do you really want to have everypony you know and love die, and all you can do is watch?”
>”But think of what you can do, given eternity.”
>”Shut up! Both of you shut up!”
>She bursts out, tears streaming down her face.
>But rocky continues talking, attempting to manipulate her into believing him.
>You’ve had quite enough of this guy’s shit.
>While he continues to manipulate her, you walk over to the middle of the room and pick up the wrench where Voltage dropped it.
>Phoenix collapses to the ground, covering her ears in an attempt to block him out.
>Then you walk over to the earth pony and smash him in the jaw mid-sentence.
>The rock crumbles away, and silence falls over the room.
>Phoenix’s sobs are the only sound.
>>
I'm going to pause right here for the evening.

Thank you all for playing, and I'll see you tomorrow.
>>
>>27652120
Give her a hug, from behind.
>>
>>27652120
Let pull her into a hug, she need a shoulder to cry on.
>>
beb
>>
>>27652120
We really should check on volt and see what we can do for her
>>
>>27655554
>>
>>27656668
>>
>>27654497
Wonder if Phoenix tears are a thing in this world.
>>
I'm going to be honest here.

I've written about half of the next update and I simply don't feel up to running tonight. I'm really sorry for doing this, but I'll see you guys tomorrow.
>>
>>27658691
It's ok don't feel bad about it.
Frankly doing these very day is a good way to get burned out so you should probably limit yourself anyway.
>>
>>27658765
>every
>>
>>27658691
No problem, just wait till you feel like doing it.
>>
>>27657678
>>
pg 10
>>
>>27661346
>>
>>27663510
>>
>>27664154
>>
>>27664953
>>
>>27664992
>>
>>27652146
>>27652279
>>27654497
>>27658183
>You walk over to the crying pony.
>More than anything, she needs a shoulder right now.
>The phoenix looks young, maybe just one or two years out of high school.
>Just a couple years younger than you.
>Reaching out your legs, you pull her into a hug.
>Upon feeling your arms wrap around her, she reaches out, pulling you into a tight embrace.
>She buries her face in your fur and cries, subs and shuddering breaths racking her form.
>You run your hoof along her mane, petting her as she lets it all out.
>As you do, you can’t help but look over to Voltage.
>She lies on the ground next to the wall, unconscious.
>Burns cover her body, but she’s thankfully still breathing.
>You’re no medic, but you don’t think she’s in any position to be fighting any more.
>You recall that in one story, phoenix tears were used to heal wounds.
>But that was a fairly recently published story, you don’t know if that has any bearing in truth.
>You sigh as you turn your attention back to the pony crying into your chest.
>She takes in a shuddering breath as she mumbles into your chest.
>”It’s not fair.”
>She squeezes you more tightly.
>”I-I don’t want any of this. I don’t want to live forever, I don’t want to stay here and stab myself while they write on their clipboards, I d-don’t want to watch my friends d-die.”
>Her words catch in her throat as she sobs.
>”I just wanna go home.”
>>
"Then go, but you need to do me a favor when you do. Go to the Power Ponies, like I said. They might not have been able to stop this, but tell them what happened to you. It'll help them tear it down for good."
>>
>>27667017
Adding: "And if you know, can you get me a burn kit or something for my friend?"
>>
>>27666966
We can at lest see if the story is true or not, if it's just a deus ex machina for the character to live in that story then we need to grab sludge from the sewer.
>>
>>27666966
And that's what I'm here to do.
>>
>>27667017
>>27667065
>>27667070
>>27667111
“And that’s what I’m here to do.”
>You squeeze her in return, placing your chin on top of her head.
“Please go, but do me a favor when you do.”
>She nods into your chest.
“When you get out, go and contact the power ponies. They might not have been able to stop this, but they can help tear it down for good.”
>She releases the hug, sniffling.
>“Thank you.”
>You reach to her face and wipe the tears away from her cheek.
“Go ahead, get out of here.”
>She nods, and walks towards the door.
“Oh, before you go, could you get me a burn kit for my friend?”
>”I’ll try.”
>As she leaves, you walk over to Voltage.
>She lies on the ground, covered in burns.
>Most of the burns are on her left side, and a good amount of her fur has been singed off.
>You use the tears you’ve collected, rubbing them over some of the worse burns.
>As far as you can tell, nothing happens.
>Soaking your hoof in your chest fur, you try to apply some more tears, but again, you don’t think it’s working.
“Shit.”
>After a couple minutes, Voltage wakes up, groaning and trying to get up.
>She winces at the movement.
“No no, stay still.”
>She lies back down, and you wait with her.
“How are you feeling?”
>”Not good,” Voltage croaks, “hurts to move.”
“Don’t worry, help is coming,”
>Another couple minutes pass before Phoenix returns, a case hanging in her mouth.
>She sheepishly drops it at your hooves, then once again leaves after you thank her.
>Greedily, you open the kit.
>Inside is a fairly large bottle containing some sort of liquid, a roll of bandages, a few pads, a pair of scissors, and a small tube containing burn cream.
>You don’t think there’s enough here.
>>
Do what we can and try to find a phone, call Tink and see if he can get Sludge to comeback, and get someone here to get Voltage back to base/a hospital. Stay with Voltage or within easy reach so if a goon pops up she isn't at risk.
>>
>>27667276
Shouldn't there be instructions on or in the box? Shouldn't the bottle be labeled?
>>
>>27667343
There should be a list or instructions for application on all the bottles, other then that it isn't going to be enough for all of her burns.
>>
>>27667364
Unless the stuff in the bottle is magic. Any bottled stuff in burn kits besides the burn cream?
>>
>>27667276
Are we really safe from where we are?
>>
>>27667407
>>27667336
>>27667343
>>27667364
>You pick up the bottles and examine each of them.
>Sure enough, there are instructions for application on each.
>It’s not much, but you do what you can, treating the worst of the burns, and then applying the gauze.
>Voltage simply grits her teeth as you do, doing her best not to move.
>Once you’ve used up all of the burn cream, a good amount of her body is covered in bandages.
“I’ll be right back, I promise.”
>You rush to the lobby and punch in the number for the garage.
>It rings once.
>Twice.
>Three times.
>You hear a click as the phone is picked up.
>”Hello?”
>It’s Tinker.
”Tink, it’s Easy, we have a problem.“
>”Easy, what’s going on?”
“Voltage is hurt, I need you to get someone here fast to take her home or to a hospital.”
>”What’s wrong?”
“She’s burned, please hurry.”
>”O-okay, I’ll send Storm over as quickly as I can.”
“Also, could you relay a message through Sludge? I need him to come back.”
>”Uh, we kinda have a problem over here too.”
“What do you mean?”
>”Sludge tried to escape.”
>You screw up your face in anger.
“What?”
>”H-he said you wanted me to let him out so he could call the power ponies. So I did, and he used the phone, but tried to run for the bathroom right after. Ice was able to freeze him. Well, some of him. Most of him got away.”
>>
>>27667488
Can't say I'm suprised but I don't know if it qualities as miscomunication on our end, an assumption on his end or an assumption on the groups end as to what they were supposed to do when Sludge was leaving.
Have a portion of Sludge melted and tell him he still has an obligation. And that he wasn't a captive to start with, just under probation.
Other then that tell him The jar was going to be his after this with what we've seen.
>>
>>27667488
I should of seen that coming, guessing we are going solo if he's not in the pipes to this place.
>>
>>27667537
Better idea, put a chunk of him in a lunch pail or something and have Storm bring it.
We'll handle this in person and figure out exactly which end fucked up more here.
>>
>>27667537
The melting thing is a bit extreme. He also might think we'll continue doing the job without him as long as he pays us the rest when we're done.
>>
>>27667488
Fuck.
Can't we call FIlli second? Can't she come in emergency to "extract an injured civilian" or something?
>>
>>27667605
I know, but defrosting a chunk to talk to him is something we need to do either way, and I don't feel a telephone is going to help that conversation. I'm not saying we're going to hurt him, I just wan't to know what went wrong and where before it turns into a full blown witch hunt for him through the sewers.
Plus asking for help directly will give him less leeway to get out of it.
>>
>>27667612
Yeah, but that'll land Voltage in police custody, Storm can strip her uniform and make up a story to get her in as a Civilian.
>>
>>27667537
>>27667555
>>27667590
>>27667605
>>27667612
>>27667620
>>27667625
>You bring your emotions under control.
“Fine. Put a chunk of him in a lunchbox or something and have Storm bring it. I want to talk to him in person.”
>”You’re the boss.”
“Okay, try to Storm over here quick as possible.”
>”Will do.”
>You hang up the phone and rush back to Voltage.
>She’s still lying there uncomfortably, her uniform burned to shreds on the ground next to her.
>At least you won’t have to worry about getting it off.
>She’ll need a new one.
“This is going to hurt, but I need to move you.”
>She closes her eyes and nods.
>You heft her on your back, and she groans, squeezing her eyes shut.
“I know, it’s just to the front.”
>After what must be an eternity for Voltage, you arrive at the front of the building, and Storm soon arrives, a lunchbox in hoof.
>”Oh God, you weren’t kidding,” she says, seeing Voltage.
“Take her to the hospital, make up some story, I don’t care, just get her treatment.”
>”Yeah, you got it,” she says seriously, taking Voltage off of your back and carrying her off.
>You watch her go, Voltage looking pretty miserable, then turn your attention to the lunchbox.
>Turning away, you take the lunchbox and go into one of the hospital rooms in the first area of the warehouse.
>Opening the lunchbox, you take out a single purple piece of ice, and quickly thaw it with your breath.
>The ice melts into a pool of goop, which congeals, building upon itself.
>Soon, a small colt-sized Sludge peers up at you sheepishly, his ears folded back in a look of guilt.
>>
>>27667747
"Explain, because I need to know who is going to get more of Tartarus then the other, I need help for the rest of this place and you are the only one available at this point." In a cold, but civil manner. Like a lawyer telling another they just lost everything they have.
>>
>>27667747
Mind explaining what your deal is? The power ponies aren't going to get you back at base.
>>
>>27667774
>>27667798
>You keep your voice cold, but civil.
“Explain. I need to know what’s going on. The power ponies weren’t going to get you back at base.”
>He gives you a forced smile.
>”Well, I don’t, uh-“
“Just tell me.”
>”I saw an opportunity and went for it, that’s it. I didn’t want to spend another minute in that goddamn freezer. Okay? I tried to leave, but icebitch froze me before I could get to the bathroom.”
“You know, you were never a captive to start with, just under probation.”
>”Coulda’ fooled me.”
“You know, after what I’ve seen here, the bottle was going to be yours after we were done.”
>He looks away guiltily.
“But, I need help for the rest of this place and you’re the only one available.”
>”Fine,” he grumbles, “but on two conditions. One, that you don’t get to keep part of me hostage anymore. Two, you treat me with some respect. No more of that indifferent 'thank you, client,' shit."
>>
>>27667979
Well since you're finally going to show that you're actually worth something then I'll agree.
>>
>>27667979
Agreed. Lets consider this a fresh start, in this at least. I don't feel like doing the introduction crap that generally goes with it.
Get the rest of you here and lets get going.
>>
>>27667979
Wasn't the first part already part of the deal? The second part is a given since we're actually going to be working together now.
>>
>>27668049
We decided earlier when he first told us that he hadn't earned the slimcicle back yet, that was a recent development.
As for the first, I think he means tbeing treated like an outcast in general. We haven't actually done much to earn his trust, until now.
And before it's brought up, letting him live in the first place probably made him think we we're going to use him, not help him.
>>
>>27667997
>>27668015
>>27668049
>>27668070
“Agreed. Let’s consider this a fresh start, then.”
>”Can we skip the ‘second chance at a first impression’ thing?”
“You bet. Get the rest of you here and let’s get going.”
>The faucet in the room begins to gurgle and rattle, and a purple fluid begins to pour out.
>The liquid moves over to Sludge, and he grows in size, soon growing to a couple inches taller than you.
>”Good, let’s go.”
>The two of you walk back towards the rear of the facility, Sludge taking point.
>”Just so you know, I’m not on water right now, so don’t expect me to be able to just wipe everyone up and be done with them. My powers aren’t as strong without water.”
“Well, what can you do?”
>Three snakelike pieces of goop shoot off of Sludge, and go off into the side rooms.
>”I sent a few bits of me slinking around the facility, there’s a whole downstairs underneath us.”
“See anything interesting?”
>After a short pause, Sludge speaks.
>”Looks like they’re putting all their eggs in one basket. I count about a half-dozen ponies in labcoats running around in one room.”
“Guards?”
>”You bet, I count four down there, but it’s dark, I can’t get a good look.”
“There must be more than that. Do you see the research subjects?”
>He shakes his head.
>”I don’t. I’m still looking though.”
>After a few moments, he speaks again.
>”Found them, in a room beyond the researchers. I count three more strapped to beds.”
“Impressive, I don’t think it’s any question as to how you escaped.”
>”I’m flattered.”
>The two of you walk in silence, and soon come upon a trap door.
>”There’s a ladder leading down, but it’s being guarded. There’s no way down for you without being seen”
>>
>>27668210
"Any chance you can knock them out?"
If he can't: "How fars the drop? Can you draw their sight so I can brain them?"
And if that doesn't work, bash them real good after throwing a fireball(bomb) down at their feet.
>>
>>27668210
Than lets make a flashy entrance and hopefully take out one of the guards. Can he use his snake to lure a guard into a good position?
>>
>>27668070
They armed with anything?
>>
>>27668329
>>27668295
>>27668232
“Are they armed?”
>”Not visibly.”
“Any chance you can knock them out?”
>”I could restrain maybe one at a time like this. Like I said, not as good out of water.”
“Then, how long is the drop?”
>”Ten feet.”
“Not bad at all. Think you could draw their sight?”
>”That I can do. I’ll meet you down there, unseen of course.”
>He boops you with his hoof, and a glob of slime sticks to your nose.
>Ancient instincts activate, causing you to scrunch involuntarily.
>You cross your eyes as it crawls up the bridge of your muzzle, across the top of your head, and into your ear.
>You pick at it with a hoof, but it’s too deep.
>It feels sticky.
>Weird, and not in a good way.
>”For communication. Tell me when you’re ready, and I’ll draw their vision.”
>Sludge collapses into a pile of goop, and slinks off out of the room.
>Not too much longer, a voice whispers in your ear.
>”Whenever you’re ready.”
>>
pausing
>>
>>27668390
Time to plan our entrance. We aren't going to be able to talk all of them down before we get down there and it'll be a combat situation almost immediately, so we better figure out a way to convince them to surrender.
>>
>>27668623
Convincing the patients should be easy, the guards are more then likely unwilling to leave.
I'm leaning towards a monolouge, as I loathe them, after we drop down and kick the two near the ladder into dreamland.
State why we're here, tell the patiants that the legality of the establishment and by extension their hold over them, is now nonexistent, and that a simple trip to the Power Ponies will give them access to help and potentially a cure, though that is a chance, not a guarantee.
While twirling our wrench and having Sludge snake around to keep the researchers from reaching the patients that are strapped down.
When hell breaks loose, Sludge will be behind them and have a few free shots at the guards, and we have the advantage of being able to turn into a walking funeral pyre to make them keep their distance even if it doesn't keep them from coming at us in bulk.
>>
>>27668399
pause theme
>>
>>27668730
Nobody said there were two guards at the ladder. Convincing the patients is pointless since they're currently strapped to beds in the room behind the researchers, who are non-combatants unless they decide to do something suicidal. We should focus on the guards while Sludge keeps the researchers form hurting anybody, especially themselves. We also need to be wary of Sludge trying to kill somebody, he does have a lot of hatred towards them after all.
>>
IT'S A LONG WAY
TO THE TOP
IF YOU WANNA BUMP AND ROLL
>>
>>27668730
Why should we monologue about saving the patients, the guards already know why we are here and that to shut them down, save the patients and revel the people who back up this facility.
>>
>>27670176
>>27670974
Check above, it's being gaurded and with Sludges comment about only restraining one we can infer there are atleast two gaurds present at it's base.
Warning the patients with a monolouge because not all of them are strapped down, only three of them.
They may also be forced or manipulated into fighting is as well, hence the offer for them to just get the hell out.
Less liability on our end.
Hence why I said Slidge could sneak around, the three strapped down are either on life support or are having issues with the serum, they can't run, and he can gaurd them and keep the gaurds divided as well.
As for killing anyone, a simple statement should get our opinnion on that across real quick since he's actually working with us, not for us at this point.
>>
File: 1454214343762.png (76 KB, 340x392) Image search: [Google]
1454214343762.png
76 KB, 340x392
Slow ride
>>
Hey gang, I'll be starting a bit late tonight since I'm going out to eat.

Thanks for understanding, I'll see you then.
>>
>>27674144
np
>>
>>27668623
>>27668730
>>27670176
>>27670974
>>27671407
“Go,” you say.
>The sound of ponies shouting comes from the hatch, and you make your entrance.
>Your flames light up the darkened room, giving you sight.
>As you fall, you try to take in as much information as you can.
>Two ponies stand a few feet away from the ladder, near the sides of the room.
>While you would like to kick them on the way down, you can’t reach them.
>Similarly to the other subjects, the two nearest the ladder are half-pony hybrids.
>One is a snake pony, keeping only the chest, head, and legs of a pony, and a long, slender, strong body of a snake.
>The other is half spider, with eight slender legs and slate black eyes.
>Across the room, Sludge leaps towards two ponies wearing skin-tight black garbs.
>Their faces are covered as well.
>As Sludge leaps towards them, one of the ponies flips backwards and into the air.
>As she does, she points a hoof at Sludge, and something fires out of her wrist.
>It connects with sludge, and sparks leap across his form, sending him into a pile of goop.
>On the far wall of the room, there is a large window and a door.
>Behind the window is a well-lit room, ponies in labcoats sort items nervously, shredding papers and working furiously on computers.
>On the far side of the research room, there’s a heavy looking door with bars over the window.
>As Sludge begins to recover, you hit the ground, your hooves clopping loudly against the concrete floor.
>>
>>27675276
Lunge for the spider, wrench to head, duck under the Lamia's lunge and swing around using the wrench in the backswing.
Whiles their dodging/getting dunked, toss a fireball towards the Hoof clan to spread them out.
>>
>>27668730
Looks like that's your plan up in flames.

>>27675276
Give them an ultimatum and, if they don't surrender, take out the spider first.
>>
>>27675310
I at least tried.
I agree give rhem the choice, get Sludge into that room and keep them from destroying the documents and files, we'll handle the fight in here.
>>
>>27675325
>>27675310
>>27675305
1 (or 2) against four. I don't like the odds but, we can possibly do it.
>>
>>27675276
Oh great, ninjas. really feel like this is a stalling game until the Power Ponies arrive because I don't think we can take them all on.
>>
>>27675358
If they destroy the documents the place'll just get rebuilt after this ones downed, so I'm willing to take bad odds in order to get more time to work on getting in there, and with luck we'll be able to convine the spider and the snake to leave on neutral terms.
Or at least wait to see who's stronger and pick a side after we do most of the work.
>>
>>27675358
1 against 4, 2 patients and 2 actual guards, Sludge has to protect the evidence.
>>
>>27675382
Thinking of that, check for life signs, if those two are mechanical, like the old Foot ninja bots from TMNT, we can just slag their circuits and be done with them in about fofty seconds.
>>
>>27675305
>>27675310
>>27675325
>>27675358
>>27675382
>>27675385
>>27675394
>>27675397
“This is your only chance to surrender,” you say as they spin around, moving their attention to you.
>They look at each other, then to you.
>”We can’t.”
>The spider pony shoots web at you, which you deftly dodge.
“I’m sorry you think so.”
>Pulling out your wrench, you rush towards the spider, leaping onto her back.
>”H-hey, get off!”
>She tries to swing at you, but you slam your wrench into her head, and she crumples to the ground, her mandibles twitching.
>The lamia starts to slither towards you.
“Sludge, stop them from destroying the evidence, I can handle them here!”
>”But you-“
“This means nothing if they just rebuild it, now go!”
>Sludge slinks down and underneath the door.
>Just in time, you duck underneath a swipe from the lamia’s tail and swing the wrench.
>It catches her tail, batting it away.
>As you finish your swing, you open your mouth, spewing a fireball towards the ninja ponies.
>As you do, you observe, seeing if they’re alive.
>They both leap away from the fireball in opposite directions.
>One jumps slightly later than the other.
>The ninjas exhale sharply as they spring away, pointing their hooves in your direction.
>Two small objects fly inches past your head, whizzing through the air and embedding themselves in the wall, where they crackle with electricity.
>The lamia slides a couple paces towards the back wall, then swings her massive tail at you.
>It swings a half foot above the ground, and is around a foot and a half in diameter.
>>
>>27675566
Leap over back up to keep her away.
"If you go to the Power Ponies, They can help you, they already have two others."
Dodge any panicked attack.
"Tell them what these people did to you, and help them stop it from happening again."
>>
>>27675613
Adding, try to motion to the ninja's when telling them they can help stop this.
>>
>>27675566
Get closer to the lamia. If the ninjas miss us then they'll be working in our favor.
>>
>>27675613
>>27675636
If we keep trying to negotiate, we're going to leave ourself open to the ninjas who don't seem to care. It was good thing at first and we were able to pull it off after the fighting stopped on the last 2, but this is 3 on 1 and two of them don't appear to be patients forced to fight.
>>
>>27675678
I am aware, but the ninja's seem to be relying on distance, using the patients as a buffer against us.
I'm all for someone suggesting combat to go with the speech, I just can't quite put together where to be for each bit against them.
>>
>>27675712
Take out the Lamia as painlessly as possible, possibly by having the ninjas accidentally shoot him, and then focus on taking down the ninjas.
>>
>>27675738
Fair enough.
>>
>>27675613
>>27675636
>>27675673
>>27675678
>>27675712
>>27675738
>>27675756
>You leap over the tail, just managing to clear it with your hind legs.
>While you’d like to give her a speech, it’ll be tough to position yourself without being a target for the ninjas.
>You move in closer, wrench swinging at the lamia’s head, trying to end this as painlessly as possible.
>However, she curves her body, trying to avoid your wrench.
>Your strike finds its mark on her scales, but bounces off mostly superficially.
>She curves her torso down, bringing her body in around you.
>You had hoped that the ninjas would do your work for you, maybe take her out with a missed shot.
>While they point their hooves in your direction, they don’t shoot, waiting for a clearer shot.
>Looking around, scales seem to encroach from all directions.
>But the lamia’s moves are frantic, panicked, as she spins around you, bringing her crushing coils closer to you
>You have a matter of moments before you’re squeezed.
>>
>>27675856
Squeezing a living fireball is a bad idea.
>>
>>27675856
Engulf ourselves in fire for three seconds, using her panicked flailing to fling ourselves into a ninja with a controled roll to drop them and have her body check the other, and then back up if the ninja's are down for the count.
I want to be able to speak to the Lamia or at least focus on her without the twin turds getting in the way.
>>
>>27675856
Breathe the hottest flame you've ever made and keep it on one spot.
>>
>>27675856
It's good that the ninjas wont shoot us while the lamia is close, it gives us a chance to negotiate despite the danger of the situation. Although I'm worried that they'd shoot the lamia if we're able to convince her to stand down.
>>
>>27675883
That will cause permanent damage and I don't feel right cutting off a chunk of her body.
>>
>>27675892
This as well.
>>
>>27675883
We aren't trying to kill anybody.
>>
>>27675874
>>27675880
>>27675883
>>27675892
>>27675899
>>27675907
>>27675916
>You would like to talk to her, and now would be a reasonable time.
>But you’re also worried that they’ll shoot her too if you convince her to stand down.
>So you light yourself on fire.
>Not too hot of course, you don’t want to hurt her badly.
>However, as a dragon, it's harder to do so, and you find yourself a little drained.
>As predicted, she panics, her coils retreating as she flails away from the hot coals.
>Immediately, your eyes fall on the closest ninja, and you fling yourself towards them, trying to convent your tackle into a roll to take them down.
>Two more bolts whiz past you, one from each ninja.
>Your leap connects and you grapple her, trying to slam her into the ground.
>But this mare is stronger than her size suggests, and you find yourself no longer in control.
>You pick up speed as she reverses your tackle, slamming you into the ground back first with the mare on top.
>The lamia rushes towards you, effectively blocking the other ninja’s shot on you.
>You feel the weight leave your chest as the ninja leaps into the air.
>>
>>27676101
How the hell did we get overpowered? We were able to lift a fuckin boulder!
>>
>>27676101
>>27676124
They have powers. Great.
Now's a good time to yell to the lamia about the Power Ponies and the others, and to go offensive.
Throw a fireball as hot as we can at the airbourne ninja as we speak, lower the temp and keep pelting her as we speak to the Lamia.
>>
>>27676101
The ninjas seem to always jump away from our attacks, since they can't change their direction in midair, lets see if we can force them to jump into an attack
>>
>>27676101
Roll out of the way
>>
>>27676161
Why are you still trying to negotiate? We're in the middle of a fight and it'd split our attention.
>>
>>27676248
Because she obviously doesn't want to be here and getting her to turn on the ninja's would greatly even the fight and give us a way of restraining them without risk.
>>
>>27676260
Or get her shot. The negotiating could also keep us occupied enough that they're actually able to hit us with one of those darts, I don't believe we've avoided all of those shots by anything other than luck thus far. Remember our last fight, the negotiating only started working after stony was down and it became one-on-one. Now we have to deal with two like that and we're fighting alone.
>>
>>27676328
Then fpcus our attacks on the airbourn ninja who can't dodge, as I suggested above, and keep avoiding the lamia and the other ninja while we knock her out.
With severe burns if needed. But no perminent damage. Thats no fun.
>>
>>27676161
>>27676172
>>27676231
>>27676248
>>27676260
>>27676328
>>27676355
>You roll to the side, dodging the shot you know is coming.
>It lands just where you were, crackling on the ground next to you.
>You know you can’t keep getting lucky with those.
>As she lands, you throw a superheated fireball at her hooves.
>Just as you expected, she jumps away from your strike and into the air.
>You throw another fireball, which impacts into her side, burning through her outfit and showing a dark gray coat underneath.
>But you can’t follow up as you have to duck underneath the lamia’s tail as it swipes overhead.
“You don’t have to fight!” You say, ducking underneath another shot from a ninja.
>”Yes, I do!” She says, taking another swipe, which you jump over.
>You go on the offensive against another ninja, but they’re getting wise to your tricks, simply hopping aside instead of into the air.
“You can leave, go find the power ponies, they’ve helped two already, you can tell them your story, stop this from happening again!”
>”I-I have to, they’ll hurt me if they don’t.”
>A light swing comes at you from the lamia as you continue approaching the ninja, which you easily jump over.
>However, as you breathe another fireball, the other ninja hits you, a heavy hoof slamming into the side of your head, which begins to radiate pain.
>You turn to retaliate with a fireball, but she’s already moved out of your reach.
>As you look around, you find that you’re being led into a corner by the two ninjas.
>But the lamia seems to be losing her will to fight.
>>
>>27676516
Breath a stream of fire at the ninjas to push them back so we can regain ground.
>>
>>27676551
"The contract isn't binding, it's grade A bullshit. Thats why their using you, to get away with this. If we can stop tweedle dee and dum, I can make sure they'll never hurt you or anyone else again!"
>>
>>27676551
Fuck a stream, I want a storm. I want some breathing room.
>>
>>27676599
A torrent of fire?
>>
>>27676551
>>27676587
>>27676599
>>27676625
>You breathe a torrent of fire at them, forcing them to give you some breathing space.
>It rushes and swirls towards them, a solid wall of flame coming their way.
>As it peters out, you find that you’ve pushed them back a solid deal, and now have ground to retake.
>Going on the offensive, you once again divert some of your attention to speaking, trying to convince the lamia.
“The contract isn’t binding, it’s bullshit!”
>You shout, ducking underneath another shot.
“That’s why they’re using you, to get away with this! If you just help me stop these two, I can make sure they never hurt you aga-“
>You find yourself cut off as a ninja dives forward underneath one of your projectiles, punching you underneath the jaw, which sends you reeling.
>She follows by pointing her hoof at your chest, and then she fires.
>The small dart finds purchase on your scaly hide, sending jolts of electricity through you.
>Your legs buckle and you fall to your knees, gritting your teeth through the pain.
>You look up to find the ninja pointing her hoof, ready to fire.
>The lamia barrels into the ninja, grabbing her in her hooves and beginning to wrap her large coils around her.
>With all your might, you reach to your chest and pluck the small dart out, and the pain ceases.
>As you lie winded on your knees, the second ninja is pumping darts into the lamia and she shouts in pain, trying desperately to maintain her grip on the first ninja, who struggles in her coils.
>>
pausing here for the night.

Sorry for the shorter session, and see you tomorrow.
>>
>>27676799
Night.
>>
>>27676780
And now we drop a hammer on the one pelting our new friend with darts, and then send the one in her coils to dreamland as well.
>>
>>27676780
Well your attempts to negotiate got through and everything that was predicted happened, We got shot, she helped, and she got shot. Knock out the ninja she captured before she wriggles free.

>>27676824
Captured first, then shooter. The shooter can still dodge our attacks and the captured one can get free while we're occupied with the other.
>>
>>27676838
I was going to explain my choice, but yeah, hindsight, lets do this.
>>
>>27677997
>>
>>27650177
>>
>>27679378
>>
pg 10
>>
>>27650177
>>
>tfw need to catch up the thread
>tfw RDP marathon
Fugg.
>>
>>27676824
>>27676838
>>27677138
>You take out your wrench and rush to the lamia’s aid.
>Leaping from your position in the ground, you launch towards the lamia’s coils, landing on top of them.
>You bring the wrench down hard on the ninja’s head, and she slumps, her head falling.
>Leaping off the lamia’s, another dart hits her.
>It’s one too much for her, as she falls to the ground, her slender body relaxing.
>But the ninja lies limp against one of her coils, breathing but unmoving.
>As you fall, you quickly turn your eyes to the large window.
>Sludge has rounded the researchers in a corner, where they cower.
>He watches over them with pure hatred on his face.
>One of them is bound in goop, and is separate from the others.
>Pulling away from your quick glance, you return your focus to the fight at hand.
>As you fall to the ground, you spin, your eyes meeting with the remaining ninja’s.
>Her hooves twitch in anticipation and she watches you carefully, anticipating movement from you.
>>
>>27682833
Keep your cool and let her make the first move.
>>
>>27682833
Checked.
Assess personal energy levels
>>
>>27682833
>Taunt

Hey, must suck to be a ninja today
I bet people ask you if you can do the supid techniques they see in Maruto, don't they?
>>
>>27682930
>>27683002
>>27683027
>You turn your gaze inwards, assessing your own energy.
>You haven’t been exactly liberal with your use of fire so far, most of your fireballs were relatively weak.
>Plenty of magic still sits inside you.
>While your breathing is a bit faster than normal and you’ve taken a couple hits, you’re still feeling pretty good.
>Although, the ninja’s pretty fresh too, and hasn’t been too active throughout the fight.
>You wait for her to make the first move.
>She also plays the waiting game.
>So, you try to rile her up.
“Hey, bet it must suck to be a ninja today.”
>The ninja doesn’t respond.
“I bet people ask you if you can do the stupid techniques they see in Mare-uto, don’t they?”
>Again, she doesn’t respond, her eyes betraying no emotions.
“Come on, nothing? It’s like I’m talking to a brick wall here.”
>She continues watching.
“Well, can you? Lemme at least see one of those jutsus or whatever they’re called.”
>She remains the strong silent type.
“Figures.”
>As you continue attempting to taunt her, you catch the slightest movement.
>Her front hoof – the one with the dart launcher – moves upwards.
>>
>>27683175
Launch a stream at her hoof.
>>
>>27683325
>You launch a stream of fire at her hoof, trying to throw her off balance.
>But her hoof is moving too quickly, and she manages to get the shot off before the fire even reaches her.
>The dart hits you in the chest, sending a wave of shocks through your body.
>Pain washes over you, threatening to drive you to your knees once again.
>It’s difficult to move your limbs, the shocks turning your muscles to jelly.
>Your fire, at least, hits the ninja, who tries to jump to the side away from your flames.
>The fire washes over her leg, but it’s not enough to bring her down.
>She rushes in towards you, keeping the weight off of her burned leg.
>>
>>27683576
Spin around for a tail swipe. The lamia isn't the only one with some reach.
>>
>>27683656
>You spin around, swiping at the ninja with your large tail.
>It takes a fair amount of effort, as you have to strain to even keep standing.
>She tries to evade, but her burned leg betrays her.
>Your tail connects, slamming hard against her side and sending her sprawling a few feet away from you.
>You don’t expect it’ll take her long to recover.
>>
>>27683736
Breathe fire on her. Best dragon impression! Don't forget to roar.
>>
>>27683736
Rip out the dart and get on her.
>>
>>27683759
>>27683829
>You push through the pain, channeling it into a massive roar.
>Fire bursts forth from your mouth, washing over the ninja, hiding her body.
>You immediately cut off the fire, leaving the pained ninja on the floor.
>Thankfully, you have more self-control than you did three months ago.
>Making sure that she’s down, you rip out the dart and throw it to the floor.
>The sense of relief is immediate, and you let yourself fall to the ground, breathing hard.
>You don’t know how much longer you could have stayed standing.
>Taking a few moments to collect yourself, you look around the room.
>The lamia lies on the ground unconscious, several darts embedded in her long body.
>The spider pony lies sprawled out, a nice welt on her head.
>One of the ninjas lies draped across the lamia’s scales, a welt on her head as well.
>And the final ninja is barely conscious, coughing in pain.
>Her ninja garb is in tatters and most of her body is burned.
>>
>>27683913
Remove darts from lamiapone
>>
>>27683913
Make sure she can't use any more darts on us for some sneak attack. Then remove the other from the lamia so they aren't accidentally crushed.
>>
>>27683928
>>27683997
>Your moment of relaxation over, you move over to the downed ninja, examining her wrist.
>She wears a sort of bracelet which contains slots for the small darts.
>It looks like she only had two left.
>You remove her bracelet from her, and walk over to the unconscious one.
>Taking her out of the lamia’s coils, you set her on the ground.
>At least she won’t be crushed.
>Having finished with that, you pluck the darts out of the lamia.
>Throwing each one to the ground, you find that all of them have been spent, no longer carrying any shock.
>But she’s still unconscious.
>You could try to wake her up, if you wanted to talk to her.
>Glancing over to the room, the researchers grow increasingly nervous.
>>
>>27684034
Time to deal with them. Make sure to take the other ninja's dart thing as well. Can we figure out how to use one?
>>
>>27684034
Let let those research papers that haven't been shredded and the information of the people who was funding them.
>>
>>27684074
Let's make sure they don't escape too.
>>
>>27684034
"Oh I'm sorry did I ruin your fun?"
>>
>>27684070
>>27684074
>>27684099
>>27684126
>You pluck the bracelet off of the other pony, and look it over.
>It looks like this one had five shots left in it.
>You put the bracelet on and attempt to fire.
>A bolt flies out, embedding itself in the wall, where it crackles.
>Neato.
>Salvaging the other bracelet, you stuff them both in your bags.
>But you have bigger fish to fry than a couple ninja guards.
>Walking into the room, you address the huddling researchers.
“Oh I’m sorry, did I ruin your fun?”
>They only quiver in response.
>You search through the room while Sludge continues guarding.
>Unfortunately, most of the filing cabinets have been completely emptied, the trashbins almost full of shredded paper.
>It would take eons to even try and piece it back together.
>But not all of it has been shredded.
>You take what you can, which amounts to a few folders on patients, experiment logs, and employee information.
>It’s incomplete, but you think it’s enough.
>Unfortunately, you don’t find anything about their funding.
>There’s a computer in the room.
>Though you’re not super familiar with computers, you remember using the one at your old shop a few times.
>Putting the floppy disk in the drive, you save everything that hasn’t been deleted.
>Your search complete, you walk over to the corner, where Sludge is keeping the researchers hostage.
>He points to the pony he has immobilized in goop.
>The researcher is a blue unicorn stallion with a mane greyed with age, wearing a white lab coat.
>Glasses sit halfway down his muzzle.
>”That’s him,” Sludge says, his voice low.
“You sure?”
>”Yes. Absolutely.”
>>
>>27684221
Can he talks?
We might try to have a chat with him.
>>
>>27684221
I heard a lot of strange things, but a laboratory turning ponies into mythical creatures is going to be hard to top.
>>
>>27684221
You know, the Power Ponies are on the way. I wonder what they'll think when they hear you've been making a pony kill herself repeatedly, or that your forcing them to act as bodyguards for every sleazy "scientist" in this place.
>>
>>27684248
>>27684282
>>27684293
“Hey bud, can you talk?”
>”Yes,” he says simply.
“Oh good, then we’re going to have a little chat.”
>You sit down in front of the researcher, who seems strangely calm.
“You know, I’ve heard a lot of strange things, but a laboratory turning ponies into mythical creatures? That’s hard to top.”
>”Thank you. Everything I’ve done here is in the name of science.”
>While the other researchers shake in fear, there’s no regret in his voice, no guilt.
>You scoff.
“Oh, please spare me that crap. You know, the power ponies are on their way. I wonder what they’ll think when they hear that you’ve been making a pony kill herself repeatedly, or that you’re forcing them to act as guards for each one of you so-called ‘scientists.’”
>He simply shakes his head, laughing.
>”Oh, none of you understand. Nopony does.”
“I understand what’s going on here just fine.”
>”The fact that you’re standing over me is evidence that you don’t.”
“Please, enlighten me.”
>”Go back fifty, sixty years ago, before restrictions, before review boards, that’s when real progress was made. Look at what we’ve done in the name of progress. Over the course of just a few years, we’ve created immortality, solved genetic modification. None of this would have been possible if not for pony experimentation. No, our methods aren’t perfect, but that’s why we do this work, to improve them, to make them safe. The only way to do that is to break a few eggs.”
“Are you seriously-“
>”Please let me finish. This research exists for the betterment of ponykind, I don't revel in the harm that may come to ponies through our experiments, but we have to understand everything about our work, to further our knowledge.”
“And forcing them to protect you?”
>”That is another unfortunate necessity. Ponies like you come in, trying to stop our work, to halt the advance of knowledge. We have to use what assets we can to protect that, so ponies like you don’t destroy everything we’ve worked so hard to achieve.”
>>
>>27684447
>I don't revel in the harm that may come to ponies through our experiments
Yet you don't stop. You don't care what anypony goes through because it's not you. Because you think it will let you get closer to your goals.
There are things called ethics and empathy, something you like either of. And for that, you're a sickening excuse for a pony.
>>
>>27684447
Well, I guess it's your turn to pay your "due" in the name of science.
Whatever your plan is, you won't be able to enjoy it yourself.
>>
>>27684447
Who had the same belief as you to back up your research?
>>
>>27684505
>>27684511
>>27684532
“Who had the same belief as you to back up your research?”
>”Anonymous donations are to remain anonymous, my friend. Our financial records were among the first things we destroyed. Perhaps it’s a vain hope that someone else will continue this research, that they’ll still be around to back new research along the same veins, but whatever little bits I could slip through your hooves, I will take.”
“You know, despite everything, you didn’t stop. Even when you saw the harm you’re causing. You don’t care what they’re going through because it’s not you under the knife. Because every little bit helps you get closer to your goals. There are things called ethics and morality, and you lack both. That’s why you’re a pathetic excuse for a pony,” you spit, venom in your voice.
>He responds with the same sociopathic level of indifference.
>”Perhaps I am to you, but know that when all is said and done, everything we’ve done here has begotten real, legitimate good. If you’re going to destroy it, then all the blood, sweat, and tears has been for nothing.”
“Well then, I guess it’s your turn to pay your “due” in the name of science. Whatever your plan is, you won’t be able to enjoy it yourself.”
>He takes a long breath.
>As he exhales, he speaks.
>”I don’t have any delusions that any of this work will continue. What little information you have will be enough to end our research forever, if it comes under the public eye. All of our work, wiped away. Today is a grim day indeed for Equestria. It’s as if I’m bearing witness to the burning of the library of Alexandria. Do what you must.”
>>
Pausing here for the night.

I'll see you all tomorrow!
>>
>>27684662
>A grim day for Equestria
Yeah, right. We're doing Equestria a favor!
>>
>>27684662
Wash away the anger.
>>
>>27684662
Sludge get out of my ear.

>>27684730
Don't.
>>
>>27684893
Okay.
>>27684730
You can ignore this then.
>>
>>27684662
We should check on the other three ponies that are strapped to the bed.
>>
>>27684662
In all honesty this work could've continued if you slowed down to let the test subjects know exactly what they were getting into or came up with a way to turn them back to normal. Just a little bit of ethical behavior is all it would've taken, but you just had to blindly charge towards the results. Progress might require sacrifice, but that sacrifice should be made by those that know exactly what they're sacrificing.
>>
>>27684662
>>27684951
If we still have Trances pocket watch and a decent charge, bop him with the wrench enough to daze him, then see if we can't force him to spill the beans, with a mental trigger so whenever he's asked he doesn't have the choice to withhold information.
>>
time for a super bump
>>
>>27686083
>>
>>27650177
>>
>>27687960
>>
Hey gang. I don't really anticipate being able to run tonight, since I'm planning on spending the evening with my dad, if possible.

Thanks for understanding.
>>
>>27689686
It's ok, it's dad day
I could only have him on skype, personnaly
>>
>>27650177
>>
Fast board today.
Thread replies: 186
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.