[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
[CYOA]Custos Luna #4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 3
File: 1460040059752.png (667 KB, 1036x1024) Image search: [Google]
1460040059752.png
667 KB, 1036x1024
30 days is a long time, fuck me

>>27357752
Last thread where we got our asses kicked after trying to be brave
>>
>>27379119
>>27379156
>>27380046
>You clear your throat before speaking, it feels rather dry
"The bat said that this was our first lesson, but what were we supposed to learn?"
>Your friend sighs, "the lesson was that from now on, your life will be hard. And that you have to make choices to survive"
>Nodding your head, you try to show that you understand... although in reality you aren't really sure what she meant
>Looking around again, you ask another question: "And... where am I now? What is this place?"
>Immediately a smile appears on the other pony's face and she sits down next to you
>"Welcome to the room we'll share for the first month you are here! It's gonna be just the two of us until you move into the barracks!"
>Chase beams at you like a small child, it actually is kind of cute
>"But now you gotta tell me, how was your first real fight?", the grin goes wide in excitement
"Well,...", you start out, recalling the events, "I am not a pushover!" you tell the guards mare, "and it did feel kind of good... well, at least until they all came for me and punched me in the face"
>You wince as you rub your cheek and you can see that you have a black eye in the mirror
>"I am very proud of you", the mare says all of a sudden, before putting one of her wings over your back. "Very, very proud"
>"But I think we should go to bed now, it is quite late already, isn't it? Unless you got any other questions?"
>>
>>27648459
Ill probably be heading to bed, too. I'm exhausted!
>>
>>27648459
Yes. Why pit us against each other? Aren't we all supposed to be serving Luna together? As comrades?
>>
>>27648482
>>27648483
"Why put us against each other? Aren't we all serving Luna? Aren't we comrades?", you respond almost immediately
>Nervously she glances to her side, trying to chuckle, "well, to tell you the truth it is a way to assert ponies' personality in a way"
>You look up to Chase with big eyes, "asses personalities? What does that mean?"
>"It means that Styx uses this method to test out how you ponies behave. It is also meant for you to find your places in the group"
>"You are going to be together for a very long time, they start forming your personalities already, trying to make sure a natural hierarchy builds up"
>It doesn't really make sense to you, but you nod regardless. Forming personality? But you are already your own person!
"Grown ups are weird", you remark before blowing a raspberry to which Chase only responds with a laugh of her own
>And then a yawn escapes your lips, Chase booping you before giggling and lying you down on the bed
>"Sleep now, tomorrow's a big day, it's gonna be the first day of your training!"
>You agree, if a bit annoyed but ultimately fall asleep soon

>You are in an open field, the sun about to go down
>In the distance you see two shapes of ponies, they look quite familiar to you
>Taking a closer look, you see that it is your parents!
>With a laughter on your face you run to them but.... you can't
>You just can't reach them
>The more you run, the further they get away
>And as you run, a shadow begins to loom over you
>Cold eyes stare down on you before something whispers to you: "You're mine... mine forever now!"

>With a shriek you wake up, the first rays of the sun already shining through the window
>Chase is nowhere to be soon but you hear water flowing from the bathroom
>You could use the solitude to look around or let Chase know that you're awake
>Or maybe there is something else you want to do?
>>
>>27648703
Well, we wouldn't want to be late for training.

We put a lot of stock in what others think of us, after all.
>>
>>27648703
We just woke up so go to the bathroom and wash our face.

>>27648727
We don't even know where we're going.
>>
>>27648763
>or let Chase know that you're awake
Come on, dude.
>>
>>27648767
What?
>>
>>27648783
The post offered a binary choice.
>Use solitude to look around
>Let Chase know we're awake.
The point of my suggestion was to let Chase know that we're awake so we wouldn't be late for training.
>>
>>27648788
Screw binary choices! Also your post said nothing about talking to Chase regardless of what you were trying to imply.
>>
>>27648788
>Or maybe there is something else you want to do?
It wasn't binary.
>>
>>27648788
>>27648822
there is no binary choice
>>27648703
>>Or maybe there is something else you want to do?
>something else
>>
>>27648834
Oh what the fuck ever, a binary choice was still offered
>>
>>27648727
>>27648763
>>27648767
>>27648822
>Getting out of the comfy sheets you step on the floor and make a beeline for the bathroom door
>As you try to knock, it swings open and a surprised Moon Chaser stands in front of you, towel in her hooves
>But soon enough, she gently smiles at you, "good morning, sweetheart, had a good sleep?"
>Looking at the bat, she seems to be rather exhausted? Did she not sleep well?
>Did you sleep well as a matter of fact? You think you had some weird dream
>"Silver? Silver are you alright?", you snap out of your thoughts, looking up at her, looks like she asked you a question
"Can you repeat the question?", you sheepishly asks to which the mare sighs
>"I asked you if you wanted to use the bathroom", she points behind herself
>Quickly going past her you lock the door, washing your face
>Gotta be clean, after all, you don't want to look bad on your first day
>As you exit the bathroom again, Moon Chaser asks about breakfast, telling you that you could either go to mess hall together or she could tell the servants to bring something for the two of you
>Some alone time with Moon Chaser might be nice but what would you talk about?
>On the other hand, who knows what happens in the mess hall?
>>
>>27649022
Ask her to get some food so we can snoop around her things.
>>
>>27649022
Ask her what goes on the mess hall. If it sounds bad then just eat here.
>>
>>27649088
>>27649145
>You could totally ask her to go fetch some food for you! Would give you time to snoop around here
"How about you go get us some breakfast?", you smile as innocently as you can
>"-And let you alone? No can do, I'm responsible for you, leaving you would piss a lot of ponies off", she lectures you
>You wave your hoof dismissively, "I got it, I got it. Can you tell me about the mess hall then?", you ask her politely
>She pouts at you for cutting of her lecture, but ultimately gives in
>"Well, there are tables and you get food there. I am pretty sure a lot of fillies and colts from your year are there as well"
>That sounds like the bullies from yesterday could be there but it also might give you a chance to talk to some others
>"So, what will it be. Remember the offer to eat here still stands, but I understand if you want to meet others as well", she offers you a hoof
>>
>>27649480
I can't just hide in my room the whole time.
>>
>>27649480
Yeah, let's risk it. To the mess hall.
>>
>>27649515
>>27649689
>You can't be cooped up in this room forever so the answer is quite clear to you
"Off to the mess hall it is!", you announce happily, pointing one hoof to the door
>And just like that, you run up to the door, opening it and heading outside into the hall...
>...and you don't know where to go
>Looking back hopefully at Chase she giggles at your antics but quickly heads past you, down the hall
>As you make your way through the castle, you realize that it is quite empty apart from a few servants, but not a single batpony around
>Going further through the place, you soon begin hearing voices from down the hall and a massive oak door comes into view
>You push against it, but you just can't get it open and sigh, begging for Chase to assist you
>She just giggles, heading into a small room on the other side of the hallway after telling you to wait here
>A few seconds later, you can hear the door behind you creak open and Chase greets you again
>"Come in, come in, breakfast is ready!", she tells you and points over to a table with tons of food on it
>It really is a sight for sore eyes and you hop over there
>As you are about to put some stuff on a plate, a familiar voice behind you makes your blood freeze
>"Oh look who we got here, I spy a little brat from yesterday"
>What do you do?
>>
>>27649804
What's on the table?
>>
>>27649804
Morning.

Before you start anything, I wanted to thank you for yesterday. You know why? That little show between us? You made me look good. So thank you, for showing me what I have to do to impress.

So I guess it's up to you, are you going to make me look good again, or can we just eat like normal ponies?
>>
Shit gotta take a break here. Sorry for disappointing once again
>>
pg10
>>
I won't let it die
>>
>>27652491
and i love you for that
>>
pg10 again
>>
>>27652594
>>
File: 1461983035642.gif (335 KB, 215x194) Image search: [Google]
1461983035642.gif
335 KB, 215x194
Bamp
>>
>>27649804
>>27649958
>You turn around, checking the contents on the table
>Sandwiches, Fruit and even a stack of pancakes are right next to you, a bit further down is a small cake
>Lazily you turn back to the 3 ponies that are attempting to harass you
"Morning", you mumble absent mindedly while looking over the table once more, thinking of what to choose
>You can hear the colt huff in annoyance behind you which gives you an idea
"Oh, I totally forgot to thank you for yesterday", you remark dryly to which the colt just mumbles a confused "what?"
>They can't see it, but you have a grin on your muzzle. "The little show between us? Made me look good, so thanks for helping me to impress"
>"YOU LITTLE-", you can feel wind rush past you and glancing back you see the colt whose friends are holding him away from you
"It's kinda up to you now. Want to make me look good again or behave like civilized ponies?"
>Moments later, your head slams into the stack of pancakes
>Food and syrup all over your face, the colt just stands there and laughs at you
>What do you do?
>>
>>27657132
Fine.

Now, are you going to fight me like a real stallion, or do you need five against one to beat me again?
>>
>>27657147
>Fine.
>You slowly raise your head from the now squashed pancakes, a tear rolling down your face in memory of the sweet breakfast food
"So, are you going to ask your friends to hold me down again? Or will you fight like a real stall-"
>One of his friends squashed a banana in your face and is laughing at you now
>The leader just stands there with a smug face, trying to show how much superior he is in his dreams
>Out of the corner of your eye you see the third pony head over to the cake, picking up the plate
>Looks like he's about to throw it too, right in your general area as a matter of fact
>"What's wrong brat, do you not like your bananas?", he nods to the other colt who picked up a mango by now, throwing it at your head
>"How about some of these instead? A shrimp like you needs their vitamins after all"
>A bellowing laughter comes from the colt as he points at you, "Hey look, the fruit salad is fresh!", he shouts through the mess hall
>Almost all other children are intently watching you, no adult is in sight
>What do you do?
>>
>>27657391
Time to show our unicorn superiority.

Use our magic to pick up as many of the food items as we can.
Then start pelting.
>>
>>27657480
That's a nice way to ruin a lot of food, just redirect the cake that's going to be coming at us soon and, before he can recover, do some damage.
http://www.wikihow.com/Fight-Dirty-and-Win
>>
>>27657480
>>27657511
>You are definitely not a fan of this, but sometimes you just have to fight dirty to avoid people using you as a doormat
>Keeping an eye on both the colt with the cake as well as the leader you wait for the right moment
>And there it is! The cake comes flying through the air
>Quickly powering up your horn, you redirect the cake's flight just slightly, enough to do good damage though
>The cake hits it's mark, the colts face covered with the sweet treat
>And you can see rage building up inside him as the entire mess hall, sans the colt's companions start laughing
>"YOU GOD DAMN MORON, SHE IS THE TARGET, NOT ME!", he yells at the other pony who just shrinks together in fear
>Then he huffs and with his head held high, he leaves the mess hall, the other two ponies quickly scrambling behind him
>A filly waves at you from a few tables over and on another table some colts seem to talk about you excitedly
>There are also a few completely free tables strewn about
>What do you do?
>>
>>27657669
If the filly's alone, sit with the colts and wave her over to join us. Time to actually get some friends.
>>
>>27657669
Clean the food off of ourself and get something to eat.
>>
>>27657669
What a drama queen. Sit by the filly and grab some chow.
>>
>>27657691
>>27657744
>>27657809
>There's a small sink in the corner which you immediately trot over to, making sure to clean yourself off
>It takes quite a while to get all this sticky fruit pieces out of your coat and mane, but in the end you manage
>Looking back, the filly is still looking at you and the colts stopped talking, instead decided to just watch you as well
>Heading over to the the filly's table, you make sure to wink at the table of colts before sitting down
>The other pony at your table just giggles at your behavior
>"Nice work with those 3 colts over there", she comments
>Her accent sounds weird, nothing like you've ever heard before
>"Name's Vanilla Sorbet, pleased to meet you", she continues on and holds out a hoof
>You can see why she's called that, her fur is white like vanilla ice cream with a yellow, flowing mane
>On her back she sports 2 wings which she lightly ruffles from time to time
"Silver Smith", you respond before shaking her hoof
>"So, how does it feel to already be the most feared filly of our group?", she asks with a sheepish grin
>What do you answer? What else would you talk about over breakfast?
>>
>>27658009
It feels alright. I just didn't want to let ponies push me around.
You ready for our first day of training?
>>
>>27658040
"Alright I suppose", you lazily play with your spoon, letting it fly through the air with your magic
>The pegasus nods, continuing to eat her bowl of oats
>Both of you stay silent for a while before you speak up again
"So, ready for our first day of training?", you ask her as you shovel another bowl of oats in your mouth
>They taste quite bland and not really as good as you are used to from home
>"Am I ready? YOU BETCHA!", she jumps on her chair with enthusiasm, "I couldn't be more ready to serve Lady Luna"
>He, that makes two of you you think to yourself
>Continuing to eat, you both are soon finished, the colts on the other table still chit chatting
>Suddenly, you hear a noise, a quiet hissing which seems to come from the door
>Curiously eyeing it, you see small sparks coming out of it
>With a loud bang and a sudden burst of light, the door rips open, multiple figures coming in faster than you can see
>The windows also closed and it is almost completely dark in the room now
>You hear a muffled scream from the other side of the table where your companion used to sit
>One of the colts is shouting for help and runs, but an arrow hits his leg and he is quickly meeting the ground with his face
>A rough voice can be heard from somewhere in the room
>"No, tell me all the secrets of your army, you filthy Night Scum", the voice seems to be addressing the ponies in this room
>What do you do?
>>
pausing here, feedback?
>>
>>27658379
I wish we could have had more time to meet Sorbet before being thrust forward into training. We've been dealing with these colts for a while, now was a good time to slow down and introduce some characters.
But instead you're rushing ahead.
>>
>>27658040
Go under the table and let our eyes adjust to the dark. Try to move as little as possible since motion is more visible than color in the dark.
>>
File: 1412749205987.gif (909 KB, 400x361) Image search: [Google]
1412749205987.gif
909 KB, 400x361
>>27658366
Well that escalated quickly.
>>
>>27658453
This.

Blind heroism won't get us anywhere.
>>
>>27660006
>>
pg10
>>
>>27662261
>>
show leadership qualities, become the medic commander bump
>>
>>27665198
I really want to do this.
>>
>>27660511
>>27658453
>You gotta hide, right now. Blind heroism is just going to screw you over
>Slowly sliding under the table, you try to keep your movement as little as possible, color isn't as visible as movement
>After your eyes start adjusting, you are able to see 5 ponies, 2 pegasi and 3 unicorns all at different places in the room
>Closest to you is a pegasus, which you assume is a mare. She's holding Sorbet down on the table with her own body weight
>The colts are covered by 2 unicorns who don't seem to use magic, they probably try not to reveal their position this easily
>In the doorway the 2nd pegasus just oversees it all. The final unicorn is whispering to one of the colts, which in return only whimpers
>On closer look, all 5 attackers seem to be wearing some kind of rings, the unicorns on their horns, the pegasi on their wings
>Runes are clearly visible on them, but you really can't tell what they are good for
>"I'll say it again: Tell us all the secrets you know, scum!", the pegasus says once more
>You doubt anyone has spotted you yet but that might change real quick if you don't come up with a plan
>You could try helping Sorbet, having a friend by your sight might help you win this
>On the other hand, you could also give in and tell them what you know... whatever that is? Or maybe lie to them?
>Maybe there is also another option to solve this mess?
>What do you do?
>>
>>27665279
I'm not sure what those rings are, could be some magic resistance, but we might try a sleep spell to get the unicorn off of sorbet?
>>
>>27665279
Are they carrying any weapons? Who looks like the one in charge? Any way we can preform magic without anybody seeing?
>>
>>27665279
Any escape routes?
>>
>>27665350
Lets not act so quickly. We need a plan
>>
>>27665350
>>27665413
>>27665469
>You check more closely, those rings could be some kind of magic resistance tool?
>They don't seem to be carrying any obvious weapons, which is good
>The pegasus in the entrance seems to be one charge here, seeing how he is the one giving commands and asking for information
>You need to get that pegasus mare off of your friend somehow, you can't do this all alone
>Charging one of your trademark sleeping spells, you try to stay as hidden as you can, even with the slight glow from your horn
>Targeting the mare, you let your spell take effect and you can hear the attacker's yawn before a dull thump tells you that her head just hit the table
>Slight snoring confirms that your spell did indeed put her into a deep slumber, none of the other ponies seem to take notice though
>Peeking out from under the table you see that the sleeping pony fell onto Sorbet, who is slowly trying to wriggle free
>Moments later, she escaped the mare's grasp and smiles silently at you as she dives under the table with you
>"Thanks, you saved my bacon there", she whispers to you, gratitude in her voice as she wipes her forehead
>"But now what? Where do we go from here? Trying to escape?", she asks while keeping her voice low, "whatever you're up to, I'm in"
>Looking around, the only way to freedom seems to be past the other Pegasus and out of the big main door
>Behind you, you hear the colts whimper as the unicorns still keep them covered, maybe you can help them escape before fleeing?
>What's your plan of action, what do you tell you Sorbet?
>>
>>27665501
There are two unicorns covering the colts so one would notice us affecting the other. Everybody would definitely notice the pegasus being taken down. Is the third unicorn and the colt separate from everybody else?
>>
>>27665501
So we have three unicorns holding the colts and a pegasus watching.
I figure we can put one more to sleep before they become alert.

I say we put first put the lone unicorn to sleep, then one of the two unicorns to sleep, finally go on the offensive against the other one. Hopefully the colts will get the hint and aid us.

Then once the element of surprise wears off, it's all of the recruits against the pegasus commander.
>>
>>27665569
We don't have all of the info yet so lets hold off on making the grand plan. My ideas the same, but have Sorbet run past the vision of one of the unicorns to draw him away so we can take out another and regroup with the colts before the alarm is raised. I don't know how many times we can use this spell though.
>>
>>27665551
>>27665569
>>27665617
>It's too early to make a plan just yet, you need to get some more info on the attackers first
>Taking another peak at the colts, you see that the unicorn has left the first colt alone but took another colt into a corner on the opposite of the room
>The other unicorns still smile as they hold down the colts, bringing two of them to cry already
>You gotta take out the two captors quickly, hopefully the colts will assist you then
>But if you put one of them to sleep, the other Unicorn is bound to notice which could get you into quite some trouble
"Sorbet", you whisper to your friend, "I need your help here", you can't help but sigh
>The pegasus looks up to you with determination, her face doesn't show any signs of fear, it does calm you down slightly knowing she's here with you
>"Lay it on me, commander!", she tells you enthusiastically
"We gotta put these 2 unicorns out of business, but I can't do it alone. Can you create some confusion?", you ask her politely
>"Confusion? You are talking to the right pony!", she points a hoof at herself with a grin, "just tell me when you're ready"
>You take another look at the ponies in the room before nodding, "ready, go!"
>With a nod, your friend dashes off, she is quite fast for her size you have to remark. Passing by one of the unicorns, she lightly boops his nose
>"Y-you little", you hear the unicorn curse as Sorbet flies off, "stay here, keep the kids in check while I get the brat", the unicorn tells his companion as he dashes off
>Time to work your magic once more, you think to yourself as the familiar energy rises up inside of you
>And a few seconds later, a yawn from the unicorn signals that it actually is working, he soon falls over onto the ground, chest rising and falling slowly
>The colts don't dare to move, just staring at the unicorn, wondering what happened
>Should you go over to them and fetch them? Attack the leader?
>There are still 2 more ponies to take out though
>What do you do
>>
>>27665803
>put the lone unicorn to sleep, then one of the two unicorns to sleep
>My ideas the same
We were talking about the third unicorn. We could of had the colt that was with him to go and get the other colts. Now all hell will break loose once either of the unicorns will come back.
>>
>>27665803
Try to get them? Make sure the coast is clear otherwise we don't risk it.
>>
>>27665803
I think our best option would be aggression against the only unicorn guarding the colts.
>>
>>27665958
We have to go now, even though it's now 3 targets instead of the two the plan was for, or else one of the unicorns will return and raise the alarm. Lets go after the unicorn we lured away since we don't want him to catch Sorbet and we'd need to make sure we have a flyer for the leader.
>>
>>27665858
>>27665958
>>27665996
>>27666003
"Damn", you say to yourself as you realize that you could have taken out another unicorn as well
>It's too late now though, you gotta make do with 3 enemies now
>Luckily they are scattered so if you can manage to get the Unicorn chasing Sorbet out of business you should be good
>Making sure the coast is clear you rush over to the other table, the colts seeing you approach, welcoming you with open arms so to speak
>"Oh thank god you're alright. Was that the other filly that just flew past us? And did you put him to sleep?", a brown earth pony colt with dark green mane ask
>You just nod but quickly get to the point, "alright, everything OK? We don't have a lot of time, we gotta take down that unicorn"
>Pointing at the pony chasing your pegasus friend their gazes follow before they fall back to you
>"T-take down a unicorn like this? B-but we don't know how to fight", another colt, this one azure blue with a yellow mane and a lightning bolt cutiemark sniffles
>What a bunch of scared-y cats you think to yourself, but you still have to count on them for now
"Listen, we can make this. You are 3 colts and that is one unicorn. We just have to work together", you say, giving them a glint of hope
>The brown colt immediately stands straight, saluting. "Alright, what's the plan? Should we just rush the unicorn?"
>You could do so, trying to take Vanilla Sorbet's hunter down
>Or maybe you want to take out the other Unicorn first?
>What's the plan?
>>
>>27666112
What races are the colts?
>>
>>27666167
The brown earth pony, the blue colt is also an earth
The colt that gets questioned right now is a Pegasus and the last colt is a unicorn
>>
>>27666112
Lets spread out and rescue Sorbet. The questioning one just left so hopefully we have a few moments. We should try to do this as quietly as we can.
>>
>>27666422
>Rescuing Vanilla Sorbet it is, your friend has priority to be saved
"We'll spread out and attack from 4 directions. That should give us enough time to overwhelm the stallion", you reason
>The azure earth pony nods his head in thought, you are glad that he calmed down enough to be a usable asset
"But don't forget", you continue, "we have to do this as quietly as possible. If we get caught, we're going to be done for"
>The three ponies salute in unison, getting ready to head out on your command
"Go!", you whisper and they immediately spread out, trying to get from cover to cover of the tables
>You follow their example, creeping along the floor and hiding behind the various furniture in the room
>Sorbet is soon in sight, flying just out of the Unicorn's reach, but you know see that she is getting tired
>Making a run for it, you knock into the stallion's side, sending him slight along the floor a short distance
>He grunts and gets up, glaring at you, "oh you little brat!", he curses under his breath as he begins to charge you
>You turn around, trying to scramble away but he is too fast and catches up to you
>Luckily, right before he gets to you, another pony comes barreling into him unexpectedly, bringing him into a daze
>The other 2 colts jump out of their hiding and the brown earth pony uses his hoof to knock the stallion unconcious
>Sorbet comes flying down to the three of you, breathing heavily
>"T-thanks g-guys", is all she says before flopping onto the ground, resting
>The colts turn to you: "So, what do we do now?", the unicorn colt asks
>>
>>27666633
Use our numbers advantage. Take out the remaining ponies. Shouldn't be difficult at this stage.
>>
>>27666670
Lets focus on the other unicorn next. No spells for the enemies. If we get extremely lucky we might be able to keep it quiet as well.
>>
>>27666670
>>27666729
"We take out the last unicorn. If they don't have spells, we have a clear advantage", you tell the group of ponies around you
>They all agree and you start plotting a plan. If you're lucky enough, you should be able to do this quietly
>After teaching them a few hoof signs to communicate without talking, you tell them to follow you
>Stealthily you head over to the corner with the unicorn who is yelling at the pegasus colt
>Poor pony isn't even looking at his tormentor anymore and just lies on the ground, eyes closed
>Good, looks like the unicorn hasn't noticed you yet
>You gesture the other ponies to get ready, motioning for the unicorn colt to hold the stallion's mouth closed as soon as you attack
>Unfortunately, the crying colt looks up right as you are about to go in and immediately let's out a happy "Oh thank Luna!" as he sees you
>Which prompts the unicorn to turn around at you all, of course, immediately jumping on the brown earth pony stallion, holding him to the ground
>"WE GOT A PROBLEM OVER HERE!", the stallion shouts through the room and you start to sweat
>You took out most of them, but the boss is soon going to be here and deal with you, probably
>The earth pony colt is thrashing around violently, hitting the unicorn's nose multiple times, but it doesn't seem to help
>What will you do? And what should your friends do?
>>
>>27666925
Send two to set up an ambush at the door now, hit anypony who comes through.
It's a natural bottleneck which will keep anyone from coming through.

That leaves three of us to knock out the pony as quickly as possible, then go aid in the ambush.
>>
>>27666925
Have our pegasai prepare to intercept the boss. make sure they watch out for eachother, they're job is to keep him busy while we take care of the unicorn. Aim for the unicorns head.
>>
>>27666946
>>27666972
"Pegasi, make sure to intercept the boss! You two", you point at the unicorn and the azure colt, "set up an ambush at the door. Don't let anyone in!"
>Your team splits up, doing as they're told while you assist the colt that is still in the grasp of the stallion
>Running up to the attacker, you headbutt him, which he responds to with an annoyed groan
>Trying to reach you with one hoof diverts his attention from the colt and allows him to break free
>The earth pony bucks the unicorn's chest and runs out of reach to the now angry as hell pony
>Both of you are waiting for their chance to attack, you motioning your friend to go for the head
>Finally the stallion loses his patience and starts to run up to you, angrily breathing while doing so
>And as soon as he gets close to you, you jump out of the way.... having him run directly into a wall
>Dazed he tumbles around, obviously lost his sense of direction
>The two of you use the advantage and with another buck the colt gets him unconcious
>"Good night!", your friend taunts the stallion as he turns around and walks away
>With a smile on your face you follow, only one more to go
>From the other side of the room, you suddenly hear cries for help and quickly dash past the earth pony next to you
>You arrive to the boss having both Pegasi pinned, laughing at them, "You really thought 2 brats could overpower me? LAUGHABLE!"
>He didn't notice you just yet and your friend caught up to you. The other 2 ponies are still at the door, waiting
>What do you do?
>>
>>27667169
All against the boss.

Ram into him, shake him enough for the pegasi to escape.
>>
>>27667169
Regroup and have the unicorns start hurling food and bowls at him from range. Have the earth ponies hide nearby to ambush him when he tries to charge us. The focus is to get him on the ground where we all can attack him. Might also give our pegasai a chance to fall back and recover.
>>27667183
Pegasus, he'll fly out of reach.
>>
>>27667223
In which case, he's still let the other pegasi go.
>>
>>27667183
>>27667223
>>27667229
"Hide somewhere, I'll be bait, you ambush, alright? I'll send the azure colt with you once we regroup", you tell the earth pony
>He replies with a nod before dashing off somewhere under a table, waiting for the right time
"EVERYPONY REGROUP", you shout as loud as you can to make sure the ponies at the door hear you
>The stallion turns his head to you, grinning, "Oh look, we got another one here", he says but doesn't attack you
>Instead, he just waits out your movements patiently, always keeping his eyes on you but still making sure the pegasi don't escape
>From the door, the other two ponies come running, taking a way around the pegasus and meet up next to you
>"What's the plan, commander", the unicorn asks you while staring at the stallion across from you with a serious face
"Azure one, go meet up with our brown friend, you'll ambush the stallion once him", you point at the unicorn, "and me bait him away from the others"
>You just get a grunt in agreement as the colt runs off into the darkness
>Using your magic, you start levitating a bunch of food from the tables, getting ready to throw
>Telling the other unicorn to follow suit, you quickly throw a bowl of oats, but missing
>"Nice aim", the pegasus taunts you, laughing loudly in response
>But he did not expect another throw, this time your partner, which hits dead on
>Starting your volley of food, you hit quite often, each throw making the stallion even more mad with every moment
>And then you finally reached your goal as he snaps and dashes at you, ramming into your side and making you fly through most of the mess hall
>It hurts quite a lot and you fight back the tears in your eyes, holding your belly
>But luckily, you see that the pegasi are free and the earth ponies are holding the boss tightly
>Soon after, the pegasus stallion is done for, being pinned by 5 ponies who quickly knock him unconscious before hurrying to you
>"OH GOD, ARE YOU OK?", they say, holding out their hooves
>>
>>27667367
I'm fine, I've had worse.

We need to find some way to restrain these ponies, then we move out and find the night guard. They can tell us what to do from there.
>>
Pausing here. With some bad news as a matter of fact.
I am gone for the rest of the week, so I probably won't be able to QM. I might be able to write a few updates from my phone tomorrow but I can't promise.
If you want to bump/discuss stuff here, that's cool, do it, but you can let it drop. I plan to start a new thread when I come back on thursday

Sorry for disappointing once again

Anyways, was this session OK?
Feedback and questions are appreciated!?
>>
they're already calling us commander bump
>>
>>27668105
>>
>>27667478
i love you wolvan

have a nice week away
>>
hype for achieving commander stat in the eyes of others by the 2nd day
>>
>>27672381
>>
No
Bomp
>>
>>27674228
>>
>>27675352
>>
>>27676690
>>
>>27648344
>>
Guys, let it die.

OP is coming back on tuesday with a new thread.
>>
>>27648344
>>
>>27648344
>>
>>27648344
>>
>>27681266
Dude, don't bump this.
>>
>>27681277
Okay
Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.