[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The actual purpose of Wonderbolt: https://www.youtube.com/wa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 8s116f7ss3.png (560 KB, 1024x602) Image search: [Google]
8s116f7ss3.png
560 KB, 1024x602
The actual purpose of Wonderbolt:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-1a8Y72Y8k

There is no Army, Air force, Military or what ever is it in peaceful world such Equestria. there is already a guards protecting Princess Celestia no more no less.
>>
>>27646418
what about the time that the wonderbolts acted as a military regiment when spike was on a rampage destroying ponyville?
>>
>>27646418
"Wonder"bolts

What a disgusting and useless team. Fuck whoever came up with this shitty Blue Angels rip-off.
God for a children's show MLP is heavily focused on being a hypocritically superficial piece of shit.
>>
>>27646537
wew lad
>>
>>27646562
Did you say something, anon?
>>
>>27646457
Helping a child drowned in the sea it doesn't make you a Navy.
>>
>>27646457
Better to refer to the alternate future with the Crystal War, where the Wonderbolts did make up the Equestrian army's air force.
>>
>>27646930
>alternate future.
>the Crystal War.

There will be no alternate future and there will be no Crystal War.
>>
>>27646990
I'm aware, but it did show that in times of war, the Wonderbolts act as Equestria's air force.
>>
>>27646418
True, the Royal Guard's the only case of military force that Equestria's been shown to have. The Wonderbolts are closer to a competitive sports team with some vestiges of military training tied in.

>>27648145
Its likely that they were repurposed as a pegasus military unit seeing that civilians were drafted into the battle en mass. Its still an alternate future so circumstances were largely different.
>>
>>27646418
this >>27646930 and just because you life in peace you wouldn't throw your gun away, would you?

also
Natural desaster is a thing too
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.