[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Old Glimglam a cute. A CUTE.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 865815.png (140 KB, 374x462) Image search: [Google]
865815.png
140 KB, 374x462
Old Glimglam a cute. A CUTE.
>>
>>27645148
Glimglam is trash
TRASH
>>
>>27645148
wouldn't she be obtuse in that position?
>>
File: confirmed okay.png (144 KB, 536x321) Image search: [Google]
confirmed okay.png
144 KB, 536x321
>>27645148
She's okay
>>
File: tasteit.png (513 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
tasteit.png
513 KB, 960x540
>>27645159
>>
>>27645148
>glimmerfan
>posts arguably worst pic of pre-reformation glimmer
nigga wat r u doing
>>
>>27645169
Kek
>>
>>27645611
Sorry I don't have the pic of her leaning on that chair with that smug smirk on her face.

I really love that face. I don't know why, but every time I see that face, I want to rub my nose against her muzzle and feed her already inflated ego with praise until all the rest of the world bows down to her in complete and utter submission. She would be so happy if that happened. And seeing her happy is like seeing me happy, which makes me happy.
>>
>>27645723
lewd green when
>>
>>27645790
Anon felt the inside of his chest tingle as he followed Twilight and friends to her castle, so worried was he by Twilight's suspicions that the ousted cult leader, Starlight Glimmer, might have come to Ponyville from the mountains for revenge. As he approached the dual doors of the Friendship Castle, the tingling intensified. He feared he might be having cardiac arrest. And being an avid 4channer in his previous life, he assumed the worst.

The dual doors swung open, crashing against the walls and indenting them with their door hinges. There stood the Cutie Map, and on Fluttershy's chair was she whom Twilight had feared.

Starlight slouched back on an armrest, with her rear legs crossed and rested on the Map while her front legs supported the back of her head. And on her face was a smirk so devilish, so sharp, and so smug, that it branded itself into Anon's vision. Yet, it neither a burn of rage nor of fear.

It was a burn of joy.

Without Anon's consent, his face beamed with sheer joy. He took a breath, then said, "I've never seen a smile more beautiful in my entire life."

Twilight and her friends all froze still, their mouths agape and their eyes wide like plates.

Even Starlight was taken aback -- her smirk softened, and one of her eyebrows raised. "Excuse me?"

Anon knew right then and there how awkward, how strange, he was acting. Yet, he didn't care. He just wanted to nuzzle that adorable purple horse.

He inched his way closer to her. "I said. I've never seen. A smile more beautiful. In my entire life."

Starlight's smirk came back. She chuckled. "Why, thank you."

Should I continue?
>>
>>27645910
yes
>>
>>27645962
Anon continued; he was close enough to touch the Map. "And it's not just your smile, either."

Starlight's smirk grew. "Do go on."

"Well..." Anon was now within arm's reach of Starlight. He looked into her eyes, and extended his hand under her jaw and pointed the palm upwards. Starlight leaned her head slightly forward and rested her upper neck on his hand, and winked. Anon then gave her gentle back-and-fourth strokes, feeling her coat on his hand as he fit it to the warm contours of her neck and lower jaw. Starlight purred like a cat. "Your coat is absolutely flawless. I wonder: Do you clean it often?"

Twilight puffed. "Anon! What are you doing!? She's evil!"

Anon glanced back at Twilight before looking back to Starlight. "She has a point. You are evil."

Starlight's eyelids drooped down halfway. "Do you mind?"

Anon's own eyelids drooped. "I don't," He leaned his face close to Starlight's, touching the tip of his nose against her muzzle, then rubbing it up and down. "I actually like bad girls."

Starlight chuckled. "Oh, you do?"

"I do."

Twilight furrowed her brows and grimaced. "That's well enough, Starlight Glimmer! Whatever spell you've bound him with, it stops right here!"

Starlight shifted her gaze to Twilight. "Silly little filly. Can't you tell the difference between a trance induced by magic with a trance induced by beauty?" She paused. "Well, considering how homely you are by comparison, I really couldn't blame you for that."
>>
>>27645148
Starlight was downright frightening in The Cutie Map. She was a great villain, but "cute" is not a word I would have ever used to describe her.
>>
>>27646050
The nerve. Calling an alicorn princess ugly... to her face! It was a brazenness that seemed to contour matter in such an eldritch manner that not even unicorn magic could describe it. A metaphysical force so palpable that it seemed to have commanded the heavens, themselves, to do its bidding. Twilight and her five friends shuddered, frozen in place.

"Now," Starlight said, "bow down."

Twilight and her friends buckled under her command, only giving token resistance. Their muscles tensed and spasmed in vain attempts to escape, but it was clear they no longer had command of their bodies. They were now puppets to the raw power that Starlight's personality exhumed.

Starlight let out a malevolent laugh. "You pathetic foals should've known better than to resist Starlight Glimmer. Now, one more thing..."

A greenish-blue aura lit around Starlight's horn; her six puppets' cutie marks were torn from their flanks and raised above them. Then, they were slammed together. The marks exploded on impact, and the blinding light that warped the world into the image that the heavens demanded of it. Anon, and everyone else, was lost in a sea of light, until the light dimmed.

What the light left over was glorious. Starlight was now sitting on a throne made of pure gold and encrusted with diamonds, and on her head, she wore a crown bigger than that of Celestia, herself. There was no more trace of Twilight, nor of any of her friends. It was just Starlight and Anon, who was now clad in a shining suit of steel armor, emblazoned on the chest with the symbol of equality. The hand on which Starlight's head still rested was unarmored; he could still feel her warmth on it.

"I've always wanted to touch a queen," Anon remarked.

Starlight drooped her eyelids again, and pressed her upper teeth against her lower lip. "You'll do more to this queen than touch her... my knight in shining armor..."
>>
>>27646103
That's the end. Sorry if this isn't perfect. I'd usually fix the poorer parts in later drafts, but hopefully this off-the-seat-of-my-pants thing is good enough.
>>
>>27646108
It's pretty good, thanks anon.
>>
>>27646111
Trips confirm. No problem. I enjoyed writing it.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.