[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why doesn't any pony acknowledge that the mane 6 have saved
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: ythoughinhonesty.png (246 KB, 637x346) Image search: [Google]
ythoughinhonesty.png
246 KB, 637x346
Why doesn't any pony acknowledge that the mane 6 have saved the world several times?
>>
File: 1462323277686.jpg (54 KB, 660x495) Image search: [Google]
1462323277686.jpg
54 KB, 660x495
>>27642762
>no Justice Friends ponies
>>
>>27642762
fluttershys brother did
>>
>>27642762
Yeah I've noticed that too, like normal ponies just treat them like other normal ponies. "Oh there's Rarity she help save the world three times." "Neat."
>>
According to the Lyra and Bon Bon book, the monster-hunting organization that Bon Bon worked for erases everyone's memories after weird stuff happens.
>>
>>27642762
It was mentioned in the last episode
>>
>>27642762
They did twice, once in the debut, and another time in Flutter Brudder. I don't see why they should tho. I think Celestia evacuates the ponies whenever a disaster is about the happen or they don't know lowkey sometimes.
>>
I seem to remember a mention of it toward Dash in Newbie Dash
>>
>>27642762
This was my question back in Sweet and Elite. Couldn't Rarity have started off with "Yeah bitches, I saved the world before."
>>
>>27642762
>>27643613
>>27643600

Its been mentioned as of late; Flutter brutter has zephyr talk about it, Brotherhooves social has Big macintosh talk about how utterly inferior he feels compared to AJ since she's constantly saving the world, and the wonderbolts talk about it in the finale scene of newbie dash.
They're focusing on it more. Given the guardians of harmony toyline, I'd expect it to be noted more and more in the series.

>>27643090
>Books
>canon
If the comics aren't canon, neither are the books
>>
>>27643653
The books were directly referenced in the show.
>>
>>27643090
Considering the parade the girls had in Canterlot after the Discord incident, I doubt the book meant that everyone would have their mind wiped after a big event.
>>
>>27644000
>implying the parade wasn't just to get everypony in one location to wipe all their minds
>>
>>27644016
>Every citizen across the entire country, from Ponyville to Manehatten
>>
>>27644016
Explain the stained glass windows then.
Kind of a bad idea to make permanent recordings of events you're trying to wipe from history.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.